Good morning, kids. Tomorrow is tax day, and so it’s time to pony up and pay “our fair share.” Whatever the hell that is. It’s funny; despite the political kabuki-bukkake theater of debt ceilings and deficit spending, the Left nevertheless keep insisting that somehow the laws of economics don’t apply to government, insofar as the government can borrow as much as it wants without any consideration to paying it back. Well, if that’s the case, then why do we need an income tax if they can just print and spend at will?
They can’t, of course. And one day, perhaps very soon now, it will be time to pay the piper, as it were. Of course, the ultimate goal is to wipe out the ability of the individual to earn as much as his God-given ability and drive allows him to and thereby make him a slave to The State. What better way than onerous tax regimes, fees and bureaucracies that allow those who’ve already made it big to pull up the ladder behind them and keep the last slice of what is supposed to be an ever-expanding pie to themselves and their protectors in government. It’s a neat little racket that sort of resembles a Venn diagram of fascism and communism.
For my money – pun totally intended – there’s no better example of this than what’s happening in California, which nowadays has all but become the Democratic People’s Republic of California. And remember, historically, as goes California, soon so goes the nation.
The state of California is implementing full Marxism before our very eyes under the guise of “equity.” And so now there can be no possible doubt if there ever was for anyone: instituting Communism has been what “equity” initiatives have been about all along. Now three of its most powerful utility companies are saying that they’re going to charge based not on how much of their product was used, but on how much money the user makes. . .
. . . If the California utility companies are going to make people who have more money pay more for the same goods and services they could get for less money if they had less, there will be several results: wealthier people will seek to hide their wealth through various means, so as to pay the lower rate. Some enterprising entrepreneurs will make a good living by helping them do this. So from the Marxism of the utility companies will come more capitalism.
Also, people will see that there is no point in working harder to try to earn more money, as the state will just confiscate it in various ways. Consequently, people will work less, and less hard. The standard of living will decline, because productivity will have declined. This is why Communist countries have always been economic failures: they block the capitalist incentive that people have to work hard, and thus destroy the only path to prosperity.
That last paragraph of friend Robert Spencer’s article many of you with a proper education will find familiar because it is the actual story of what happened to the Pilgrims after landing in the new world, but I digress. Here’s another great idea from Gavin Newsom:
The more tightly things are grasped, the more likely they are to slip through the fingers. Predictably, the elite who normally support progressive measures found themselves scrambling to sell their homes before the measure, known as the “Mansion Tax,” kicks in.
The real estate market might be cooling nationally, but among the multimillionaire set in Los Angeles, it has been red hot — so much so that some sellers are getting burned.
Sellers have been throwing in brand new Bentleys and McLarens and drastically slashing prices in order to incentivize a quick close.
That’s because a so-called “mansion tax” goes into effect Saturday in Los Angeles, adding a 4% tax for sellers on homes that sell for between $5 million and $10 million and 5.5% on amounts $10 million and above.
The change will add hundreds of thousands — if not millions — of dollars in additional new transfer taxes for sellers, which will go to support a homeless housing measure Angelenos passed last November.
Supporters assert that the tax will bring in $900 million annually for subsidized housing in an area in which affordable housing is a significant issue.
Of course, supporters of tax increases count on monies they don’t yet have and fail to consider all the unintended consequences.
[The] tax applies to every real estate sale within Los Angeles that is not exempt – including not just mansions, but apartment complexes, retail and industrial buildings and other structures, causing some in the real-estate business to warn that developers will look elsewhere to build.
. . . The once robust tax-base is now fleeing the state in droves. Fiscal experts are beginning to notice the state’s economy is on edge. . . But, hey, if the progressives feel good about their choices . . . isn’t that what’s really important?
Quit your bitching, Californians. After all, you’ve got all all that free, clean, renewable energy that’s going to make everything groovy. Or not.
California’s headlong rush to replace its electricity grid with renewable energy has given the rest of the country a preview of the decarbonized future that Joe Biden and his revived Clean Power Plan envision for America. It isn’t pretty.
Before supply-chain woes and federal stimulus goosed inflation, California’s cost of living already ranked second highest in the nation. Enthusiastic efforts to rely more heavily on wind and solar power—touted as “cheap” sources of clean energy—have only made the state more expensive . . .
. . . California and clean energy seem like a natural fit. The state’s sunny coastlines, bright deserts, windy mountain passes, and deep river valleys should offer bountiful sources of cheap, all-natural solar, wind, and hydropower. Unfortunately, they don’t. Nightfall, droughts, and windless days take these renewable power sources offline. And when intermittent clean energy sources cannot keep up with demand, California power providers turn to natural gas and electricity imports that backstop the state’s grid, but which are now more expensive due to the insufficient storage and pipeline capacity created by the idealized rush to “cheap” clean energy.
Inefficient energy markets, unpredictable price spikes, unreliable power sources, and a hostile regulatory environment have all contributed to a 40 percent increase in the average California electric bill over the last five years. Retirees, low-income households, and middle-class families bear the brunt of the higher prices. Millions of Californians now stretch their already strained budgets just to cover food, fuel, shelter, and an ever-rising electricity bill. . .
. . . California’s seismic shift to cleaner energy tells a cautionary tale. The Golden State may someday achieve fossil fuel independence, but that dream remains elusive. And imposing the Biden Administration’s California-style emission reduction policy would be economically disastrous for states that rely on energy-intensive manufacturing and agriculture without California’s sun-kissed geographic advantages.
Well, we’ve covered taxes. Now let’s talk about death.
The District Attorneys of Tulare County and Riverside County, Tim Ward and Mike Hestrin, respectively, and Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco and Riverside City PD Chief Larry Gonzalez, held a joint press conference on April 12, 2023 (See Video). These DAs are not radical Left Soros-supported prosecutors. Instead, they are at wit’s end regarding the unintended consequences of Assembly Bill 109, the California Public Safety Realignment Act, for serial low-level felony offenders. . .
. . . AB109 released low-level felons from state prison back to their home counties for incarceration and supervision (AB109 local state prison). Riverside County DA Hestrin expressed his frustration “Frankly, all of us up here on stage have had enough…. We cannot protect our public; we are getting no help from Sacramento, the laws don’t back us up.”
. . . Riverside County, CA’s chief law enforcement officers are not pleased with the unintended consequences of AB109’s results and subsequent actions of the progressive-dominated California State Legislature (here) and Governor Gavin Newsom. However, social justice reform advocates quickly point out that in prison populations, minorities are disproportionally represented and assume this is from racial discrimination and deserve early release (a debate for a later time). . .
. . . Under the cloak of social justice reform, the radical Left decriminalized many crimes by selective prosecution and no cash bail releases before trial without considering victims and public safety in many states nationwide. There is a hidden political agenda of the radical Left with decriminalizing and no cash bail – to sow havoc and chaos to destabilize our local communities:
NGOs funded by George Soros and others dropped millions of dollars into local district attorney races to elect far-left prosecutors (as many as 70). Under the veil of social justice reform, these prosecutors implemented policies including no cash bail, which released violent serial offenders without regard for public safety. The released, ruthless, violent criminals commit new murders, rape, robberies, and mayhem before trial. Again, to wreak havoc and chaos within our communities, who then, in fear for their safety, will willingly relinquish their civil rights in exchange for totalitarian controls.
Should Joey “Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants” decide not to run, or have that decision made for him, one of the prime candidates being talked about is Gavin Newsom. Frankly, I don’t see it because he’s got the wrong melanin, wrong gender and wrong sexual orientation. But if you only look at the state of the State of California, in terms of Democrat-Leftist policy he’s their ideal candidate.
Of course, the Democrat-Left abhor the concept of meritocracy, and yet Newsom has “succeeded” wildly. There’s an irony in there that is chuckle-worthy, or would be if the consequences were not so horrifyingly catastrophic. California is, or at one point was the sixth largest economy in the world. When you consider its ports, its farmland, the non-ideological aspects of Silicon Valley, and many other things, its complete ruination — driven by a Leftist-dominated statehouse and several of our nation’s formerly great megalopolises within its borders — was and remains a harbinger of things to come.
What a waste.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Can eating lab-grown meat – which is essentially a form of deliberately grown cancer – actually give you cancer? How can you convince the public that it won’t, when nobody has ever eaten it before? And is a man with a troubled business history – a history he’s done his best to hide – the right person to do it?” The Lab Grown ‘GOOD Meat’ Company Has a Murky Past, and They’re Extremely Sensitive About It . . .
- “J.P. Sears lays out with humor the horrifying reality that could be coming our way if this is passed.” Must See TV: J.P. Sears Explains the Restrict Act
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The remedies are agreed upon, but the needed medicine is feared more than the disease. Because today, the government is the cause of our many crises.” Can We Do Anything About America’s Decline?
- “Also ‘African-American’ is an insult. I don’t subscribe to that title. Black people have had different titles all the way back to the n-word and I do not know how these things get such a grip, but everyone uses ‘African-American.’ What does it really mean?” Morgan Freeman Calls ‘Black History Month’ and ‘African-American’ Terms an ‘Insult’
- “Documents . . . show a private company’s unprecedented effort to inject DEI into classrooms.” How Walmart Pushed Arkansas Public Schools to Go Woke
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “A lot of people don’t understand how North Korea became this way. It resembles exactly what’s happening in America right now,” [Park] said, referring to her concerns with Critical Race Theory, gender ideology, and intersectionality seeping into the American Education system, which she said fosters a victim mentality. “Now thinking about (these ideologies), what an insult that is to all the students. They were on purpose making me a disabled person.” Defector Warns That the U.S. Is Becoming More Like North Korea
- “Here’s a roundup of the DOJ deploying federal resources to do Democrats’ bidding.” 19 Times Democrats and DOJ Deliberately Politicized Law Enforcement
- “Every public utterance, every policy move, every new regulation from today’s progressives is designed to further their ability to obtain and hold power and control the American populace.” Progressives Not Interested in the Good of the Country
- “Nearly 80 percent of Americans believe there is a two-tiered justice system. This week’s courtroom episodes only validate the public’s perception.” Sam Brinton Avoids Jail Time For Stealing Women’s Luggage While Meme Creator Faces 10 Years Behind Bars
- “The federal government’s number-one worry is you.” (meh, if they feared us, they wouldn’t be doing this – jjs) They Fear You
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “More surveillance justification.” Biden Junta Considers Increasing Social Media Surveillance After Pentagon Leaks
- “All of us who value the integrity of our Constitution should hope and pray that this staunch warrior withstands the specious attacks on him.” The Vicious Media Attack Against Clarence Thomas
- Michael Shellenberger: “The idea that governments worldwide are working together to censor their citizens sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it’s not. It’s increasingly clear that there is just such an organized effort involving, at a minimum, the US, Canada, UK, & New Zealand.” Twitter Files Journalist: Global Governments Coordinate to Censor Citizens
- “Setmayer, a senior adviser with the [National Man-Boy] Lincoln Project, joined MSNBC host Jonathan Capehart on his “Saturday Show” — and she weighed in on the recent soft launch of Scott’s 2024 presidential campaign.” MSNBC Guest Calls Tim Scott a ‘Racial Pacifier’ and ‘Security Blanket’ for Republicans
- “And to her malignant anti-Israeli views.” Time to Say Goodbye to CNN Producer Tamara Qiblawi
- “So whether Parler returns as a social media platform — though surely not as ‘a Twitter clone just for conservatives’ — it might be worthwhile. But if Starboard uses Parler as the genesis for more opportunities within a larger, more right-friendly communications and business ecosystem, the future could be exciting.” Digital Media Conglomerate Buys Conservative Social Media Site Parler
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Or will the growing list of family’s questionable dealings lead to Biden abandoning 2024 run?” Will Latest Revelations Of Corruption Get Biden Impeached?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Clarice Feldman: “The climate change fairytale has lasted long enough — forty or fifty years — with no sound empirical backing.” Can a Discriminatory View of Legal Standing Stand?
- “Despite their advocates’ urgent claims, renewable energy sources are still intermittent, unreliable, and far more expensive than advertised.” California’s Cautionary Clean Energy
- “Let’s see just how much energy we would need to get America to all-electric.” America’s Coming Energy Crisis
- “Pay attention to what global-warming Cassandras do, not what they say.” Thirty Years of Global Warming Prophecies
- “Loose lips, however, sink not only ships, but also hard-earned reputations for ferocity.” T-Rex to Modern Science: Don’t Give Me Any Lip
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The annual humiliation ritual is here again.” The Taxman Cometh
- “Increasingly, Americans aren’t working as teenagers, and it’s no wonder there’s a growing political movement that equates employment with exploitation.” Teen Employment Isn’t Exploitation, But it Might Keep You From Becoming a Helpless Adult
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Data analyzed by the Center for Immigration Studies’ George Fishman, a former DHS official from the Trump administration, shows the extent to which Biden has used the parole pipeline to massively grow the nation’s foreign-born population.” Biden’s Parole Pipeline Frees over a Million Migrants into U.S., Exceeding Populations of 6 States
- “I am writing now to underscore how critical it is that health care providers take a wide range of considerations into account when working with people who are seeking asylum … The scope of this letter represents the scale of the need. It is incumbent upon us as a welcoming city to comprehensively evaluate and meet these needs.” Half of Foreign Migrants Piling into NYC Not Vaxxed for Polio, Top Doc Warns
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- The carousing began Wednesday night, only days after the Democratic National Committee (DNC) chose Chicago for the site of its 2024 National Presidential Convention despite that the city suffers one of the nation’s highest murder rates. Large Groups of Teens Erupt in Four Days of Violence Days after Democrats Choose Chicago for 2024 Convention
- “Thus far, the tragic shooting in Dadeville appears to not involve an ‘angry white man,’ which the left is quick to blame for mass shootings . . . It’s all a ruse to take your guns. Leftists will gladly sacrifice thousands of lives to disarm We the People.” Brutal Mass Shooting in Alabama, Soon to Be Memory-Holed, Leaves Four Dead, 20 Injured
- “New York Times Shines Spotlight on the Repeat Offender Problem in New York City: ‘Collectively, they were arrested and rearrested more than 6,000 times,’ Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said.” (second look at summary execution? – jjs) “Nearly a Third of All Shoplifting Arrests in NYC Last Year Involved Just 327 People
- “Democrats know the issue of crime is a loser for them, and yet, rather than protecting their constituents, they’ve decided the best strategy is to deny that the crime is happening at all.” Democrats Ignoring Real Crime in Favor of Targeting Trump
- The very first of the American Bar Association’s “Special Responsibilities of a Prosecutor” admonishes that “[t]he prosecutor in a criminal case shall refrain from prosecuting a charge that the prosecutor knows is not supported by probable cause.” This is one such case, and shame on Gascón for pursuing it. Los Angeles DA George Gascón: Menace to Society
- “They are at wit’s end regarding the unintended consequences of Assembly Bill 109, the California Public Safety Realignment Act, for serial low-level felony offenders.” Governor Gavin Newsom, These California Law Enforcement Leaders are Calling You Out
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “You’re thinking of your health, and so that’s what I was thinking of when I got the vaccine. … The other thing is, people were saying you’re a horrible person if you don’t get the vaccine, so your character was questioned.” Army Trainee Had Two Heart Attacks After Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine. Now, She’s Likely To Be Discharged
- “Note, too, the locations of both these cases, Texas and Florida. Both states are considered very conservative, with their political leadership strongly dominated by Republicans. Yet, the health bureaucracies in both places are apparently very leftist, and quite willing to override the general policies of the lawmakers the public elected to rule, because these bureaucracies clearly are smarter and better and superior to those unwashed millions who stupidly voted for Republicans.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Licensing Authorities Use Power to Deny Doctors Freedom of Speech
- “Arcturus has a new symptom that has not been prevalent in previous [Chinese] covid variants: Pink eye.” (not falling for this – jjs) WHO Now Tracking ‘Arcturus,’ a Highly Transmissible Chinese Covid Variant
- “He noted that while Biden’s gun controls suppress the law-abiding citizen’s ability to exercise the Second Amendment, criminals are allowed to roam free and the controls do not prevent them from acting on their criminal desires.” Trump at NRA: ‘Biden Gun Control Agenda’ Weaponizes Government Against the People
- David Harsanyi: ” . . . I suspect that the self-reported thoughts of 1,271 people — answering a bunch of poorly defined questions about a highly emotional and politically charged issue ‘online and by telephone’ — should not be relied on with any certitude. And yet, there isn’t a single establishment media reporter writing about the report that exhibits a hint of skepticism.” That Kaiser Gun Study the Media Love is Garbage
- Nancy Mace is fast becoming the Liz Cheney of Renee Ellmers-es. Rep. Nancy Mace Accuses Her Own Party Of Being ‘Silent’ About Mass Shootings
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Would you like your tenth-grader to be instructed to write a sexual fantasy for school? It’s not a hypothetical scenario.” What Is Happening in Our Schools?
- “Should it become law, ECCA would enable millions of students trapped in unsafe, failing public schools to have a chance to enroll in private schools, without worrying about how to cover tuition.” Parental Choice is Proliferating Nationwide
- “Unfortunately, some red states are pairing anti-woke legislation with bills that weaken or abolish tenure protection.” Abolishing Tenure Will Undermine Red-State Efforts To Reform Higher Education
- In her remarks, Harris urged rallygoers to “stand up and fight,” describing the situation as a “critical moment” in U.S. history. ‘Attacking America’: Kamala Harris Says Pro-Life Policies Target ‘Our Democracy’ at Abortion Rally
- Margot Cleveland: “The case is educating the public on the dangers of the abortion pill far beyond what Planned Parenthood has been doing for 20-plus years.” Why the Latest Abortion Pill Ruling is Both Good and Bad or Pro-Lifers
- “Their smug civility was infuriating; their invitations for debate, inflammatory.” Yale Columnist Communist Enraged by the Politeness of Pro-Life Students on Campus
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “What if the ham sandwich’s name is Donald Trump?” Can You Convict a Ham Sandwich?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The DOJ offered a plea deal earlier this week with no jail time to a transgender vandal that spray painted ‘kid groomers’ and ‘woman haters’ on a Catholic church and assaulted several members as well as police officers before being arrested, while opting to raid the house of a Catholic pro-life activist named Mark Houck in 2022 for an alleged assault of an abortion clinic worker.” ‘A Grave Scandal’: The Junta of the Second Catholic So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Won’t Stop Targeting the Church, Experts Warn
- “The Founders would not have considered Satanism a real religion.” Originalists Against Satanism
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Five days earlier, members of the Special Victims Unit investigating the child pornography case reportedly broke down the door of Yergeau’s neighbor — and handcuffed the woman before realizing they had raided the wrong apartment.” Ex-Planned Parenthood Exec Commits Suicide After Botched Child Porn Raid in Connecticut
- “Team includes Bush’s husband and an anti-Semite who claims to be a 109 trillion-year-old psychic” Cori Bush Showers Additional $53,000 in Campaign Funds to Crackpot Private Security Team
- Judy Chu. Dem Rep Listed as ‘Co-Chair’ of Yet Another Nonprofit With Ties to Chinese Communist Party
- “Gayle Manchin aided an Appalachia-focused nonprofit in applying for and receiving $62.8 million in federal grant money, some of which was later dispersed to an organization led by Jack Rossi, Sen. Manchin’s longtime campaign treasurer.” Manchin’s Wife May Have Broken Ethics Pledge Advising On Grant That Benefitted Campaign Staffer: Report
- Robert Spencer: “Does he have enough crayons?” Joe Biden Says He’s Writing a Book
- “Rather than stabilizing things as the moderate Democrat he pretended to be, at every crossroads Biden has made decisions that make the country weaker, more hated, more fragile, and less unified.” Biden Is Even Worse than Obama
- “With the state legislatures now firmly in the hands of the GOP, the power of Democrat governors in the three states may be in peril.” (if/when 2024 is stolen, they won’t do jack shit to reverse it – jjs) THE BEST IS YET TO COME: Republicans Gained SUPERMAJORITIES in 3 States In Recent Weeks
- “The mandate for a strong America has never been clearer, and I look forward to working again with President Trump to help our great nation find its way back from the precipice to the exceptional role we can and must play as a nation.” Sen. Bill Hagerty Endorses Donald Trump for 2024
- “The former president has not publicly indicated who he’s considering to put on his ticket, and has even suggested he wouldn’t rule out Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, his primary rival. Those suspected to be angling for the VP position include Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Elise Stefanik of New York, presidential candidate Nikki Haley, Republican Govs. Sarah Huckabee Sanders of Arkansas and Kristi Noem of South Dakota and Kari Lake.” (Lake, Huckabee or MTG, never the others – jjs) Trumpworld Abuzz About Potential VP Pick — And the Qualities Trump’s Looking For
- “The possibility of a well-financed third-party presidential campaign that could help elect a MAGA extremist president in 2024.” (inshalla – jjs) Democrats Are Absolutely Terrified by the Possibility of a Third Party Run by ‘No Labels’
- “Though 12 Republicans are running in the May 16 GOP primary, there are three clear frontrunners whose campaigns will largely hinge on issues such as education and crime while also targeting Beshear’s record on [Chinese] COVID-19. . . ‘ Here are the GOP Candidates Competing to Flip the Kentucky Governor’s Mansion Red
- “Political campaigns, like marketing campaigns, will be won or lost by who can best profile their voters, inspire them to action, and get them out to vote.” Smart Senate Candidates Are Building Their Own Databases
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The documents also detailed a lack of ‘strong senior’ oversight of the balloon surveillance program, according to the report.” Leaked Pentagon Documents Show up to Four Additional Spy Balloons
- Through our committees, Congress will get answers as to why they were asleep at the switch.” Speaker McCarthy on Pentagon Leaks: Biden Junta Has Failed to Secure Classified Information
- This war-mongering fey fraudster can go to hell. ‘The Most Irresponsible Statement’: Sen. Lindsey Graham Rips MTG For Defending Pentagon Documents Leaker
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Robert Spencer: “Kyiv City Council set to name street after SS official.” Ukraine’s Nazi Problem Gets Worse
- “. . . a direct dig at the European Union, United Kingdom, NATO, and the United States – all of which have been fostering the conditions for conflict since prior to the Western-sponsored Maidan revolution in 2014.” Brazil’s Lula Tells America to “Stop Encouraging Ukraine War, Start Peace Talks”
- The European Union said the bans were “unacceptable.” Hungary Joins Poland to Ban Grain Imports from Ukraine to Protect Domestic Production
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Kishida, who was campaigning in western Japan, was not injured in the attack, but a police officer did receive treatment for some minor injuries. Police immediately detained a young man — tackling him to the ground — after “the suspicious object” was thrown at Kishida.WATCH: Bodyguard’s Quick Thinking Saves Japan’s Prime Minister From Hurled Explosive Device
- “Iran police warns that ‘technology will be used for the smart identification of people who break’ the hijab law.” Iran Deploys “Smart” Technology to Track and Punish Islamic Dress Code Violators
- The WSJ: The IRGC-Quds chief, “one of the Islamic Republic’s most powerful military commanders began rallying allies across the Middle East to launch a fresh wave of attacks on Israeli targets.” Iran Building an Axis of Terrorist Groups to Attack Israel
- “The French president last week joined the hallowed ranks of appeasers extraordinaire.”Macronizing Should Be Punishable
- “The Bush Doctrine has largely ruled American foreign policy since his presidency.”Realigning American Foreign Policy
- “The mask of moderation comes off.” Jordan Wants Holiest Site in Judaism to Be Free of Jews
- “Muslim groups and the state of Florida embrace mosque/school led by terror-linked bigot.”The Mainstreaming of an Anti-Semitic Miami Monster Mosque
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Robert Spencer: “‘The fixed rate could start showing up on bills as soon as 2025.’ After that, watch for the wall to be built around California to keep those who are productive from escaping becoming slaves to ‘equity,’ unless the whole country has embraced Marxism by then.” California Goes Full Communist: Utilities to Base What They Charge on How Much You Make
- “California’s entrepreneurs and citizens find themselves lost in a bureaucratic maze.” The Regulatory Labyrinth
- “New tax likely to contribute to California’s ever increasing economic turmoil and affordable housing crisis.” (you all voted for this, assholes, so enjoy it good and hard! – jjs) Los Angeles Elites Scrambled to Sell Homes Ahead of New “Mansion Tax”
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Democrat Gov. Jay Inbreed has indicated he will sign the bill. Republicans have strongly criticized the bill for stripping parents of their rights as well as promoting child abuse.”Washington Bill Would Bar Parents from Intervening on Child Gender Transitions
- “All I’ve seen her do is stand up for women’s rights to fairness and equality. She actually competed against Lia Thomas, and it was obviously unfair. Lia Thomas won one of the races in the NCAA championships by 50 seconds against a bunch of biological females who simply couldn’t keep up. That cannot be right. It cannot be fair.” Katie Porker Gets Destroyed by Piers Morgan After Smearing Riley Gaines
- “I stand by my words.” I Was Canceled for Saying Sex Is Real
- According to a report by the BBC, Omondi registered for the tournament under the name Millicent Awour. He first drew attention to himself when he won against “very strong players,” Chess Kenya President Bernard Wanjala said. Kenyan Man Dons Burka to Compete in Women’s Chess Tournament (isn’t this really the story of Barak Obama? – jjs)
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Delaware Democrat is possessed by trans ideology, a defiance of reality unprecedented in human history, with deadly consequences.” Biden Youth Goose Stepping to Trans Ideology
- “We used to treat mental illness with the goal of helping people.” The Left’s Disposable Transgender Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Disney skipped a step required by Florida law in its 11th-hour agreement, according to those familiar with the proceedings.” Disney’s 11th-Hour Move To Evade DeSantis Oversight Is Legally Void, Per Source
- “The RuPaul Bear Gift Set features a teddy wearing a blonde wig, the garish lipstick and eyeshadow synonymous with the drag scene, with a gold sequin dress and heels.” ‘Build-a-Bear’ is Selling Drag Queen Teddy Bears.
- “Anheuser-Busch has suffered a financial hit as calls to boycott its brands have spread across the country, with one Missouri bar owner telling Fox Business last week that sales of bottled Bud Light dropped 30%, while draft sales dropped 50%.” Budweiser Releases New Pro-America Ad with Iconic Mascot in Wake of Anheuser-Busch Mulvaney Controversy
- Translation: Let’s all forget about this over a beer. Anheuser-Busch Transitions Into Damage Control Mode – And People Aren’t Buying It
- “Judy Blume, author of Are You There God, It’s Me Margaret, shared her affinity for the Harry Potter author in an interview with The Sunday Times. The highly-decorated author told The Sunday Times she also faced public backlash over her books’ approach to sexuality and puberty.” Beloved Children’s Author Announces She’s Behind J.K. Rowling ‘100 Percent’
* * * * *
- “Wokeness destroys everything it infects.” The Business of Wokeness is Bad Business
- “The Left creates victims that, they say, can only be saved by Democratic and Marxist policies. Next up: Women and girls with facial hair.” What’s the Deal With Women With Mustaches?
- “Edgy humor site gets into the movie business with seriously funny results.” Flappr’s French Revolution Doc a Conservative Game Changer
- “Nefarious is a rare horror film worthy of being called art because of its ability to adeptly address truly existential cultural woes.” New Movie Nefarious Tackles the Horrors of Modern Secularism
- Roger Kimball: “Without an allegiance to beauty, art degenerates into a caricature of itself.”We Can’t Have Nice Things
- “Our abandonment of standards of dress means the loss of expressive potential and our sense of occasion.” The Fast Casual Society
HITHER & YON
- “There goes the whole fucking war!” Humberto Fontova: The Bay of Pigs 62nd Anniversary – What Really Happened
- “Nearly a quarter century after Jim Garrison’s conspiracy case fell apart, Oliver Stone demonstrated that a fraud can have a second life in fiction, if not in the universe of fact.”The Jolly Green Giant and the JFK Mystery
- “Robinson also had intense Christian faith.” Jackie Robinson: Anti-Communist Republican
- “Branch Rickey was determined to break down the color barrier, out of idealism and business sense—because it made no sense to not promote the best.” Celebrating the Great Emancipator of America’s Pastime
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.