Good morning, kids. So, crime is out of control – or perhaps as a link below pertaining to Portland refers to it as more of a “controlled demolition” of society – and the hypocrisy of the two-tiered justice system is in full view for everyone to see. The GOP’s historic penchant for barking out red-meat soundbites while accomplishing nothing of substance, all to keep the campaign contributions flowing, the response from the usual coterie of vermin from the Democrat-Left would be hysterical, were it not such radiant examples of projection.
Here’s Hank Johnson, the sub-cretin Jew-hater coming to the defense of Alvin Bragg.
Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) criticized House Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee for holding a field hearing on crime in New York City, accusing them of trying to “scare” Manhattan D.A. for indicting former President Donald Trump.
The hearing featured New York City residents who were victims of crime and family members of victims who complained that justice was not served in those cases.
Despite that, Johnson called the “Victims of Violent Crime in Manhattan” hearing “a sham.”
“It’s not about crime in New York. It’s an effort to impede and ultimately suppress the prosecution of Donald Trump, and if you don’t believe it, then all you need to do is connect the dots. First, Manhattan District Attorney Bragg announces criminal charges against ex-President Trump,” Johnson said. . .
. . . “There are too many gun deaths in this country, and that’s why I have joined with my fellow Democrats to co-sponsor bills that would ban assault weapons, strengthen background checks, and fund research into gun violence prevention,” the congressman said. “Meanwhile, MAGA Republicans continue to resist even the most basic reforms like universal background checks. If Republicans really wanted to stop violent crime, they would be in D.C. right now working with Democrats to pass commonsense gun legislation,” he said.
“Instead, like jack-booted thugs, they’ve descended on New York City, using crime as their pretext. The MAGA Republican extremists are not interested in gun violence or even knife violence. Republican witnesses who have used their time to criticize District Attorney Bragg has served as props in a MAGA Broadway production,” Johnson said. . .
. . . “It is just one more sign that MAGA Republicans are a clear and present danger to our democracy and are actively working to undermine the rule of law, not just federally, but also on the state and local level,” the congressman said.
If your blood isn’t boiling right now your brain function is somewhere between that of lichen and John Fetterman. To anyone with half a brain, especially the poor and rapidly vanishing working class of New York and every other filthy Democrat-controlled shit-hole across what once was America, they see the results of “progressivism” in the body counts of black youth day after day and now decade after decade. Lives wasted as a result of being turned into political cannon fodder in service of Marxist-Leninism. Period full stop. Or perhaps they don’t since they’ve been voting for their tormenters and abusers 99.5% of the time for the past 60 years. Ironically enough, it was Trump who did more to re-emancipate black America from 2017 until 2020 than any other president in modern history. When he asked them “what have you got to lose voting for me,” they found out. Of course, that could not stand. But I digress.
Alvin Bragg. Pfft. While he and his paymasters and overlords are sparing no expense to not only manufacture crimes out of whole cloth with which to completely destroy whatever vestige of the rule of a just and stable law as well as political comity that might yet exist to destroy President Trump, it’s a madhouse in America’s streets. And if you dare defend yourself, it is you that Bragg will go after, like the bodega owner who committed the sin of killing an assailant in self defense.
Johnson had the fucking temerity to spout this as gangs of youths rampaged through Chicagoand South Central L.A. And as disgusting lipid mass Jerry Nadler was spouting almost verbatim the same Ministry of Propaganda tested barbs and talking points, this happened right in his or close to his district.
A man was blasted in the head during a drive-by shooting outside of the Bronx offices of State Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie on Monday afternoon, police and law enforcement sources said.
Heastie (D-Bronx) — one of the three most powerful elected officials in the state and a leading advocate of New York’s lenient criminal justice reforms — is believed to have been in Albany for budget negotiations at the time.
At least 10 shots were fired from a white BMW sedan on Gun Hill Road and Fenton Avenue at around 3 p.m., with multiple gunmen believed to have opened fire outside the speaker’s one-story district office, sources said. . .
. . . Heastie, the Democratic leader of the state Assembly, has been a vocal supporter of the state’s controversial 2019 criminal justice reforms.
The changes eliminated cash bail for most misdemeanor and non-violent felony charges — which critics say has allowed more criminals back on the streets.
Both Heastie and state Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins (D-Yonkers) had resisted Gov. Kathy Hochul’s proposal to give judges more discretion over bail by rolling back a requirement they impose the “least restrictive” standards to ensure people return to court.
That incident is not a one-off. Rapes, robberies, muggings, murder are through the roof in NYC and all over the country in the wake of the Floyd incident in 2020 to not only open the wounds of actual racial division in this nation that were healing quite nicely until the coming of Obama, but to create fresh wounds like Norman Bates in the motel shower with the kitchen knife. White supremacy, institutional racism and a criminal justice system created solely for the purpose of committing genocide against black people – All at the behest of, you guessed it, Donald J. Trump.
If there are any jackbooted thugs, Hank Johnson, it is Antifa and BLM. It’s the scum that you and your party created with the coming of the sexual revolution, the women’s movement, the black power movement and the destruction of the family by Democrat-Leftist-Progressive policies that have committed the real crime against humanity that you dare accuse us of. They’re wilding in the streets because you and yours have given them the green light to do so.
The absolute tragedy is that as risible as these claims from Johnson, Nadler et al are, they have a media working overtime to amplify and legitimize them, while censoring, stifling or otherwise smearing anyone who attempts to speak the truth. Including the victims of these crimes. The Democrats defunded police, decriminalized crime and emptied the prisons and when the inevitable tsunami of destruction swept across the land like a plague, guess who they blamed.
Blacks and the working poor in these neighborhoods and inner cities are in a very real sense of the word victims of organized and/or intentional political terrorism, fomented by the very people they vote for (or have their ballots cast for, willingly or not). And as I pointed out last week, through housing, environmental and other disastrous (for us) social engineering schemes and five year plans, this terrorism is heading out past the blue shit holes into red state America.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “All eyes on Missouri.” Big Pharma is Coming for Your Food
- Robert Spencer: “Did they realize the societal dysfunction that legalizing such substances could cause, and opted instead not to make it so easy for people to turn themselves into barely functioning messes? Is it time for America to realize that the ‘progressives’ are taking us to a society that is unlivable in all kinds of ways and that some regress is now in order?”New York City Is Discovering That Legalizing Marijuana Wasn’t Really a Great Idea
- “Conservatives should reclaim a more balanced federalism.” (how? – jjs) Beyond Schedule F
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- The woman would not stop harassing the Target manager. The manager punched Ivery out of “fear for my safety.” ‘My Rosa Parks Moment’: Target Customer Demanded Reparations After She Couldn’t Pay $1,000 Bill
- HerChoice executive Rochelle Sikora said: “Saturday morning on April 15th, an individual claiming to be part of ‘Jane’s Revenge’ used spray paint to deface the east wall of HerChoice.” ‘Abort God’: Radical Pro-Abortion Group Jane’s Revenge Attacked Ohio Pregnancy Center
- “This puts the Democrat party squarely into the camp that condones or even, in some cases, incites behavior that has no place in a civilized nation like the United States.” The Democrat Left Welcomes Anti-Semites, Cop Haters, and Terrorist Supporters
- Julie Kelly: “It’s fine to highlight the prosecutorial failures of Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg. But the House GOP has more authority to call out the failures closer at hand.” House GOP Needs To Take the Road Show Home
- “It just shows what a political stunt it is, and there is no legislative purpose involved. They’re not only hurting their legal cause. But the really doing what they have done for years now, it’s trying to serve as Donald Trump’s criminal defense lawyers.” (it is to laugh, through your vomitus – jjs) Schiff-for-Brains: Jim Jordan Going After DA Bragg ‘Unprecedented,’ Congress ‘Has No Jurisdiction’
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Musk discussed his response to learning that the government had access to Twitter during the conversation. “The degree to which government agencies effectively had full access to everything that was going on on Twitter blew my mind,” Musk told Carlson. “I was not aware of that.” Carlson pressed Musk on whether this also applied to direct messages, and Musk responded with a firm “Yes.” Elon Musk Tells Tucker Carlson U.S. Government Had Access to Twitter Users’ Direct Messages
- “. . . I think that the media, and this ProPublica group in particular, funded by leftists, has an agenda to destabilize the [Supreme] Court. What they’ve done is not truthful. It lacks integrity.” Harlan Crow Hits Back, Slams ‘Yellow Journalism’ And ‘Political Hit Job’ On His Friend Clarence Thomas
- “. . . because of that power they’re afforded, there’s no limit to the lengths fact checkers are willing to go to achieve the goal of censoring their political opposition.” Media “Fact Checkers” Lie to Defend Alvin Bragg
- “Google and Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai said Sunday that lawmakers should regulate the use of artificial intelligence, suggesting the advanced technology could impact the economy and potentially create a dangerous environment worldwide.” (I trust this wog as far as I can throw Jerry Nadler – jjs) Google CEO Calls for AI Regulation, Warns Society to Brace for Impact of Technology
- “Amid all the many good things about AI, there remains a risk: That creating an artificial ‘brain’ that thinks millions of times faster than a human brain, but is devoid of morals or ethics, is a recipe for disaster.” (basically, if HAL worked at MSNBC – jjs) What Does Chat GPT and AI Mean for Opinion Writers?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I think people see it for what it is: It’s a scam. They’re willing to do that. That’s destroying our country, that kind of stuff. That’s old Soviet Union kind of tactics what they would do. I think it’s a disgrace they are allowed to do it.” Trump Explains What It Was Like During ‘Scam’ Arraignment: ‘I’m There to Win an Election’
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Big Tech billionaire behind Russia smears and the Trump rape lawsuit.” Trump Rape Lawsuit Funded by Billionaire Who Invited Jeffrey Epstein for Dinner
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) and other GOP members announced on Monday that they paid a visit to the Treasury Department following a breakthrough agreement allowing access to suspicious activity reports (SARs), which financial institutions can use to flag possible criminal behavior, for the Biden family and their associates’ business transactions.” Republicans Raise Alarm About Biden Family After Treasury Visit
- “The unsettling revelation of evidence linking the dismissal of the laptop to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign raises grave concerns about the suppression and censorship of crucial information by big tech and the mainstream media leading up to the 2020 election. This could be one of the most significant instances of legitimate election interference in our nation’s history, with far-reaching implications that leave a dark cloud over the integrity of our democracy. The implications of this investigation are deeply disturbing and must not be ignored.” Guess Who’s Behind the 51 Intel Officials Letter Dismissing Hunter Biden’s Laptop?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Democrats have increasingly moved to ban gas stoves while attempting to downplay their efforts. New York is poised to become the first state to ban gas stoves, and California is working towards a statewide ban of its own. The White House has denied that President Joe Biden supports banning gas stoves while the Energy Department works to restrict their sale. Blue state attorneys general and environmental groups lined up to support the ban in court, in a sign of the case’s national implications.” Federal Court Blocks California City’s Gas Stove Ban, Turning Up The Heat on Democrats
- Daniel Greenfield: “Could there be anything ‘cleaner’ and ‘greener’ than billions in payoffs?”How the EPA Turned into a Toxic Leftist Slush Fund
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If the Chinese yuan were to become the global reserve currency, it would, in essence, give the CCP the ability to cripple entire nations.” If China’s Yuan Usurps the Dollar, the World Economy Will be at Communists’ Whims
- “You are a sheep and you are getting sheared whether you like it or not.” The Tax Preparation Industry Deserves to Die
- “An ideological split over federal debt could lead to default, or worse.” Dems, Republicans Far Apart on Soaring U.S. Debt: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “If House Republicans vote to raise the debt ceiling, they will have their chance to cut government spending when they pass a budget, appropriate funds, and authorize spending.”The Stock Market Crash Will Occur Right After the Debt Ceiling Vote
- “The legislation would return ‘the federal government to 2022 levels and then limit the growth of spending over the next ten years to one percent of annual growth,’ he emphasized. Report: Speaker McCarthy Believes He Has Votes to Pass Debt Ceiling Resolution
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Another weekend of chaos in Chicago after the city’s new Mayor-elect said black people should not be subject to ‘state-sponsored policing.’” He Said It, Then This Happened
- “The two biggest illegal takeovers happened at the intersections of Long Beach Boulevard and Rosencrans Avenue and also near the gas station that was targeted. Investigators said almost 500 individuals were involved in the street takeovers.” WATCH: Mob of Looters Hits California Gas Station for Food, Alcohol, Condoms
- Johnson called the “Victims of Violent Crime in Manhattan” hearing “a sham.” Jew-Hating, Booger-Eating Sub-Cretin Hank Johnson: ‘Like Jack-Booted Thugs’ Republicans Have ‘Descended on New York City, Using Crime as Their Pretext’
- PDX Real social media site’s Jeff Altonen told CBN News (see video below) that what’s happening looks oddly planned. “It’s like it’s in some sort of controlled demolition, really. And when I say that, it’s because a lot of this stuff comes from policy.” His PDX Real partner Angela Todd agrees, saying “Portland is a social experiment. A progressive experiment that has gone colossally bad.” Portland’s ‘Controlled Demolition’ Into Dystopia May Be Unrecoverable Thanks to Nazi Collaborator George Soros and Dumb Voters
- “An insult to rape victims across New York State.” Gov. Hochul Nominates Leftist Judge to Head New York’s Highest Court
- “. . . gunshots rang out at a Dadeville, Alabama, 16th birthday party Saturday night around 10:30 p.m. Four people were killed and initial reporting noted approximately 20 were wounded. However, police have since raised the number of wounded to 32.” Police: No Rifle Casings Found at Alabama Party Shooting Scene, All ‘Handguns’
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “This is sinister. Removing rice or wheat from production would trigger global famine. We need to start recognizing voices pushing this agenda so we push back on this nonsense.”Rice is Now Killing the Planet, Apparently
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Last year, the largest teacher union in America, the National Education Association, spent $2 on politics for every $1 it spent on representing its members.” Teacher Unions Pick Politics Over Students and Teachers
- “We were really close. A bill came out of the House and passed. A bill came out of the Senate passed but they are a little bit different. So now they’re kind of driven to the corners and I’m trying to bring them back together and to try to fix this and to get something really neat across the finish line.” Oklahoma Gov Touts School Choice Amid Struggle in State Legislature, Calls for No Income Cap
- “From high interaction with homeschooled families and graduates in multiple environments, professional and personal, I’ve definitely noticed differences.” 7 Important Social Benefits Kids Develop From Homeschooling
- “The students also staged a lunchtime protest when their teacher refused to give in to their demands.” Teacher at UK Private School Forced to Apologize for Saying “Good Afternoon, Girls to Class of Girls
- Larry Elder: “Republicans have to figure it out.” Pro-Life: The Political Disadvantage
- “State officials found that UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital’s last public meeting was in 2019, just before its barbaric fetal tissue study was published.” Major Abortion Hospital Cited After Excluding Pro-Life Community Members From Board Meetings
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Harris County officials’ election misadministration led to ballot paper shortages, delayed openings, and an untold number of disenfranchised voters.” (don’t confuse incompetence with malice aforethought – jjs) How Incompetent Election Administration Suppressed Midterm Voters In Harris County, Texas
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Pritzker gave $1 million each to Rochford and O’Brien during their November 2022 campaigns. The justices also received “six-figure donations” out of a campaign fund controlled by Welch, Just the News reported. On Friday, both justices gave formal statements explaining why they refused to recuse themselves. Illinois Supreme Court Justices Received Massive Donations From Dem Gov. Sitz-Pritzker. They Won’t Recuse Themselves From Case Against Pritzker’s Gun Ban.
- “The more that Porter is exposed to the public, the less likable she becomes.” (doesn’t matter; she’s a Democrat and it’s California – jjs) WATCH: Katie Porker Blames Criticism of Her Staff Abuse on RACISM
- Stabenow and Hassan. They figured this is like 10 news cycles ago so why give up all that sweet, sweet lucre? These Senate Dems Pledged to Return SBF’s Political Donations. Records Show They Still Haven’t.
- “Montana Democrat ‘couldn’t be prouder’ to hire former environmental lobbyist as campaign manager.” Jon Tester Said It’s ‘Not Right’ for Senators To Hire Lobbyists as Staff. He Just Hired a Lobbyist To Run His Campaign.
- “Our modern educated ruling class can never be wrong. So they always find an enemy and blame them for the disaster issuing from the ruling-class policies.” Obama Bad; Biden Worse
- “I spoke to Sen. Feinstein just a few days ago. She believes she will return soon. She’s very hopeful of that and so am I,” Schumer told reporters, placing the burden on Republicans. “We think the Republicans should allow a temporary replacement until she returns.” Chuck Schemer Expected to Move to Replace Feinstein ‘Sometime This Week’
- “Schumer is going to need some Republican defectors to make this work, which is why it was encouraging to see Judiciary Committee members Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) join Cotton and Blackburn in saying that they won’t go along with the Dems’ end-around.” (we should praise those two turds for doing what should be instinctive? – jjs) Republicans on Judiciary Committee Playing Hardball Over Replacing Feinstein
- “Ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee Jerry Nadler was laughed at Monday morning after he suggested that Chairman Jim Jordan was working on behalf of former President Donald Trump.” Rep. Jerry Nadler Gets Interrupted Mid-Speech as Room Bursts Into Laughter
- “If the former president can control his ego long enough to consider the future of the country.” A Trump–DeSantis Ticket Can Win in 2024
- “Loyalty. That’s the necessary characteristic of anyone who wants to be VP. President Trump and the movement was dragged down by disloyalty in the White House,” a source close to Trump said. (Elise Stefanik – jjs) “She’s Got More Balls”: Trump Could Be Eyeing This Woman For VP
- “The 2024 campaign is going to be a long, nasty slog. Trump will need many more lucky breaks to win.” Did Trump Peak Too Soon?
- “Founded in 1991 and run out of Alexandria, Virginia – a 15-minute trip into Washington, D.C. – Public Opinion Strategies or ‘POS’ appears to be part of a wider conglomerate known as ‘GP3’. The firm is almost entirely staffed by ‘Republican in Name Only’ (RINO) hardliners, including its founders Neil Newhouse, Bill McInturff, and Glen Bolger.” Pro-DeSantis Poll Conducted by Bush, Romney, Rove, Ryan, and Even Soros-Linked Operatives
- “Democrat politicians ignore this growing entrepreneurial constituency at their peril.” The Asian-American Landlord Movement
- Meh, what he did pales in comparison to the average back-bencher Democrat, let alone Biden. Let the voters decide via the primaries. As long as he votes “Hell No” on every Dem or RINO bill, he’s fine by me. Rep. George Santos Announces Reelection Campaign
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “I have stated for over a year that there is no American interest there to protect. The amorphous and ill-defined ‘protect democracy’ trope was then, and remains today, a ruse.”Rep. Gosar: Ukraine is a ‘Corrupt Regime’ Filled With ‘Card-Carrying Nazis,’ Merits No U.S. Aid
- “Unless the Russians can bring such numbers to this battlefield, something that seems unlikely based on the present political situation in Russia, it now appears that this war is devolving into a World War I-style trench war. Neither side can make any significant gains militarily, and neither side is willing to negotiate a settlement. What remains then will be a stale-mate for years. The Developing Trench War in Ukraine
- “Necessity is the mother of invention, as the saying goes. All the sanctions succeeded in doing was forcing Russia to get more creative in its approach to conducting international business.” Sanctions Fail: Russia Now Selling More Oil Now Than Before the War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Ben Roethlisberger Cap Lock: “It’s funny because the DOJ is doing exactly that to actual US citizens for being entrapped at the Capitol on J-6!” DOJ Charges Dozens of Chinese Officials for Allegedly Harassing, Persecuting Dissidents in US
- “With China becoming increasingly hostile and autocratic toward the United States, and revelations of worrying financial ties between [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and the CCP, shutting down these CCP police stations has perhaps never been more vital.” Two NYC Residents Arrested for Running CCP Police Station in U.S.
- “Increasingly, Chinese nationals are using American surrogates to bear their children. Thanks to in vitro fertilization, they don’t even need to leave China.” China’s Stateside ‘Rent-A-Womb’ Industry Poses Yet Another National Security Nightmare
- “Europe’s prime players are embracing the multipolar paradigm; are they leaving the U.S. behind?” The Most Important Line in the China-France Joint Statement
- “The recent development seems to run counter to French President Emmanuel Macron’s hopes when he visited Beijing earlier this month. Macron had urged Chinese President Xi Jinping to talk sense into Russia, hoping to reduce the escalating conflict in Ukraine.” Putin Meets with Chinese Defense Minister, Applauds Military Partnership
- “Now is not the time to push a partner like El Salvador into the arms of our opponents.”Sen. Marco Rubio Op-Ed: Bukele Has Brought Freedom to El Salvador
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “If he acted alone, it’s because he could, so lax is top-secret control and enforcement.”Jack Teixeira: Kid Leaker?
- The DoD says an interagency review is underway to assess the validity and national security impact of images that began popping up in recent months on social media, starting with Discord, showing what appeared to be secret details about China, Russia’s war in Ukraine, surveillance efforts, and more. In addition, the Department of Justice opened a criminal investigation into the matter following a referral from the DoD. Pentagon Says Defense Officials Cracking Down On Access After Leak
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Representative Lauren Boebert remarks come after train incident led to forest fire in Central Maine.” Transportation Sec. Peter “Puffer” Buttigieg Compared to a ‘Toddler Playing with Toy Train Set’ after Maine Derailment
- The Senate Judiciary Committee’s April 11 announcement that it would hold a hearing on “the need to restore confidence” in the Court’s ethical standards is the latest of many attempts to impose an ethics code, which have included legislation proposals and talk of using the spending bill to force the issue. Democrats May Be Sidestepping a Key Legal Question in Their Bid to Impose Ethics Rules on SCOTUS, Experts Say
- “California can’t afford to keep driving away high-earners.” Taxed Out
- For months in 2020, everyone told us that we were living in ‘extraordinary’ and ‘unprecedented’ times. Maybe that sentiment should extend to a caring, well-meaning man like Dustin who worked hard to serve people as an ‘essential worker.’ Maybe a little bit of the grace that our beloved government overlords extended to people who didn’t want to work can go to a special-needs adult who did work hard during that difficult time. Is This How the Federal Government Treats “Essential Workers?”
- “Adopting children through Oregon’s foster care system increasingly comes with ideological policing.” Woke Adoption
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- The maritime safety administration of Fujian, the Chinese province located opposite Taiwan, warned of a “possible fall of debris from a launcher.” China launches weather satellite, dumps debris near Taiwan
- “Though still many millions of miles away and really nothing more than tiny dots moving across the field of stars, the science team for the asteroid probe Lucy have used the probe to take its first pictures of four of the eight Trojan asteroids it will visit during its travels through the solar system, as shown on the map to the right. The dots along its path show where Lucy will fly past asteroids, some of which are binaries.” Lucy snaps its first pictures of four of the Trojan asteroids it will visit
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “‘Sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law,’ UN says.” (meh, the blue berets just want to be free to rape third world child refugees – jjs) UN Says Minors Can Consent to Sex
- “Clinic staff encouraged school employees to keep children’s gender identity secret from parents and promoted biomedical interventions for young children in some of the since-removed online resources, which have been saved in online archives.” Here’s What A Children’s Hospital Quietly Scrubbed From The Internet Amid Public Backlash Over Gender Transitions
- “Title IX revisions jeopardize the phenomenal success of women’s college athletics.” Killing Women’s Sports
- “When teenage girls dress in booty shorts or extremely revealing tops, they are, as feminist Camille Paglia put it, sending a sexual signal. And they know this full well, even if their parents pretend that they don’t.” Put Some Clothes On Your Daughter!
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Blume committed a cardinal sin by supporting, but not saying she agrees with, Rowling.”Author Judy Blume Caves to Activists, Apologizes for Supporting J.K. Rowling
- “The establishment right’s acceptance of a perfunctory statement is the kind of willful ignorance that loses elections and the culture war.” Republicans Making Excuses for Bud Light Snatch Defeat From the Jaws of a Culture War Victory
- “What should we do with this land? People have said maybe create a state park, maybe try to do more amusement parks, someone even said like, maybe you need another state prison,” he said. “Who knows? I just think the possibilities are endless.” Ron DeSantis Suggests Building a State Prison Near Disney World in Orlando
- “. . . to sum up, if you aren’t already skipping Disney because it is woke and overpriced, you can skip it because it is getting lamer by the minute. It’s a Thunberg world, after all.”Disney’s Newest Ride Is Going to Be Just What You Expected
- Is it me or does it seem that Newsom has a hand in engineering a potential CA-FL feud in advance of 2024? Disneyland Will Host First Ever Pride Nite During ‘After Dark’ Series
- “We shouldn’t assume that he is an expert on everything.” Christianity Is More Than Jordan Peterson’s Notional Symbolism
- Make no mistake, the folks at 30 Rockefeller Plaza are very much in favor of transing the kids. After all, that was the whole point of this spiel — to lecture the red state rubes who “don’t care about freaking kids’ lives.” SNL Goes Full Propaganda With ‘Trans Kids’ Rant That Doesn’t Even Pretend To Be Funny
HITHER & YON
- “Director’s 1998 thriller showcases star’s dedication, devotion to any project.” Why Snake Eyes Brings Out the Best in Nicolas Cage, Brian De Palma
FINALLY . . .
- “. . . the ceremony at Yad Vashem begins with the sounding of a siren for two minutes throughout the entire country,” said Yad Vashem on its website. “For the duration of the sounding, work is halted, people walking in the streets stop, cars pull off to the side of the road and everybody stands at silent attention in reverence to the victims of the Holocaust.”Israel Commemorates Holocaust Remembrance Day – 147,999 Holocaust Survivors Live in Israel
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR : Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.