Good morning, kids. While everyone was rightly shellshocked and preoccupied by the removal of Tucker Carlson from the airwaves, this happened yesterday in, of all places, Montana:
In a scene reminiscent of what happened at the Tennessee state capitol building last month, demonstrators filled the gallery and chanted “Let her speak!” when the GOP-led chamber voted to uphold a gag order on state Rep. Zooey Zephyr (D-Missoula), who was in the room and held up a microphone.
After the protesters ignored demands that they come to order, Republican House Speaker Matt Regier asked the sergeant of arms to clear the gallery and directed members to move to the side of the chamber. Police in riot gear forcibly removed the protesters and at least seven individuals were arrested, per Montana Public Radio. . .
. . . NBC Montana reported the standoff began last week when Zephyr, who identifies as a transgender person, scolded lawmakers who support legislation that would ban transgender surgeries for minors. “I hope the next time there’s an invocation when you bow your heads in prayer, you see the blood on your hands,” Zephyr said, referring to the opening prayer. . .
. . . Montana House Minority Leader Kim Abbott (D-Helena) released a statement voiced support for Zephyr.
“Today we saw Montanans show up and engage in the democratic process, and some of those Montanans were arrested,” Abbott said. “To me, it’s an incredible statement in support of the trans, nonbinary, and Two Spirit community — and against the Republican agenda that would strip our neighbors of their basic rights, dignity, and humanity.”
If what these representatives of the “wokes-gemeinschaft” think that what they did is “the democratic process” then this is me in full regalia. Back here on what used to be known as Planet Earth, which day by day is being “terror-formed” into Planet Claire, this would be known as thuggery bordering on an attempted insurrection. Which is funny because that’s exactly what they called what happened in DC on 1/6/21 despite the overwhelming evidence as born out by 44,000 hours of videotape, only a few snippets of which we have seen, that what occurred that day was anything but.
And look how conveniently that ties into the ouster of the loudest and clearest voice of dissent to counter what in effect has been the coup de grace, if you will, of the Republic such as it was. What happened to Carlson, and indeed the general tone and tenor of both Fox’s punditry and even its news coverage, was bound to happen. Jeez, Paul Ryan getting a seat on the network’s board of directors was clue number 1.
The coming of Trump has forced everyone to take sides. Rupert Murdoch and his progeny, who tolerated Roger Ailes because of what he meant to the balance sheet and stock prices of FNC and NewsCorp, just pulled a Bud Lite. Whether willingly for political reasons or because they feared the wrath of the junta is debatable. Perhaps a bit of both. After all, what good is all your money when you face the prospect of dining with Vince Foster and Jeffrey Epstein on any given day?
We have no media. We have propagandists pushing the junta and leftist lines. Everywhere you turn you have CIA agents, FBI agents and top military brass as “news analysts.” I left out the descriptor prefix “former” for a reason: they are on active duty, still doing what spooks do best: Lying. Case in point is Mike Morrell and the coverup of the Biden laptop story.
Fox News’s payment of $787.5 million to settle a defamation suit brought against it by Dominion Voting Systems has been cheered by many. In the days after the election in November 2020, the network gave airtime to Donald Trump’s legal aides, Rudy Giuliani and especially Sidney Powell, as they spun a tale of doctored voting machines, Venezuelan skulduggery, and spoiled election tallies. It proved true in none of its particulars. Dominion, which has election contracts in 28 states, will receive the largest defamation payout on record.
Whatever one makes of Fox’s 2020 election coverage, this settlement is a disappointment and a danger.
The present regime of press freedom took shape in the 1960s and ’70s with the Supreme Court’s ruling in New York Times v. Sullivan (1964), The Washington Post’s mythic role in breaking open Watergate after 1972, various “sunshine” laws, and a vague set of Boomer ideals. The media were to be protected from any kind of government intimidation. Politicians had to understand they were in a rough business. They would be called names. Journalists had a right to go overboard. They even had a right to be wrong, as long as they didn’t do so with a “reckless disregard for the truth.” The penalty for bad reporting would be paid in the currency of reputation. . .
. . . The 2020 elections were explosive because of the way three things interacted: the voluble incumbent, an irregular electoral system devised in the wake of [Chinese] Covid, and the shocking closeness of the result. A shift of 80,000 votes in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, and Wisconsin would have given former President Donald Trump a commanding victory. Vote-counting dragged on for days in all of those states. To a Trump supporter who had seen his candidate surveilled by intelligence agencies before the 2016 election, treated as illegitimate in the news media while in office, and impeached (at that point only once), the election results certainly looked fishy. In this age of ideological polarization, it is easy to pass off as a “fringe conspiracy theory” an idea that a 100 million people might be discussing every night over the dinner table. It may be that the suspicions they expressed were misplaced and that the election was on the up-and-up. But in a free society, trust is produced through the robust and unbullied scrutiny of an opposition press. . .
. . . On any matter of serious political controversy, the difference between a fact and an opinion is precisely what is hardest to determine. Is it a fact or an opinion that CO2 contributes to global warming? If you assert it as a scientist, it is a fact. If you assert it as a non-scientist, it is an opinion about the credibility of scientists. From the outside, that looks like the main reason Fox settled. Burrowing underneath the law, the judge laid down a set of courtroom rules that made Fox culpable by definition.
Those disgusted with Fox may thrill to this approach. Celebration is premature. No newspaper is so anti-Trumpian, no network so woke, that its in-house counsel would not shudder to contemplate the implications of the roadmap Dominion has charted for plaintiffs and Davis for judges.
Participants in Dominion v. Fox suspected it would find its way to the Supreme Court. Some such case eventually will. We have lost the definitions on which freedom of the press has rested for half a century. Until we get new ones, it is to be feared that “reckless disregard for the truth” will mean nothing more than reckless disagreement with prevailing opinion.
It’s an outstanding essay although the author is hostile towards and dismissive of Sydney Powell’s original accusations. Sydney Powell, prior to 2020, was from what I understand no crackpot shyster in the way of a Gloria Allred or Michael Avenatti. Surely, she would know that to make accusations such as she did on national television would invite a lawsuit. So of course it was quite a shock when she backed down and shut up. My gut is that the CIA equivalent of a Luca Brasi held a gun to her head. And I don’t mean metaphorically either.
The salient point here is the compete corruption of not just journalism, but the legal system and government in general that has turned the Constitution on its ear, if not shredded it completely. Oh, you can speak your mind but be prepared to be served with papers. Oh, you welcome the opportunity to have your day in court? Watch your life savings (and life) drained away in legal fees. And if you do go to trial, your judge will be someone in the mold of Emmett Sullivan, Beryl Howell or Amy Berman Jackson with Alvin Bragg as the prosecutor and a jury of your peers. Pardon me, I meant their peers.
Chinese Dissidents In The US Detail Transnational Repression, Censorship At The Hands Of Communist China
In the immortal cap-locked words of commenter Ben Roethelisberger:
” It’s funny because our own government is repressing and censoring us right here in our own country!”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The election results certainly looked fishy. . . The judge laid down a set of courtroom rules that made Fox culpable by definition.” Dominion’s Blow to Free Speech
- Michael Walsh: “It was never in our nature to go quietly. We arrived in those freshly built schools kicking and screaming, went muling and puking and toking through high school and college, dodged the draft as best we could, got laid as often as possible, stayed in graduate school until they kicked us out, infiltrated every organization on earth, found a comfortable, undemanding safe spot in the bosom of governments, where we found we could indulge our taste for the torture of other at no expense to ourselves, and then went about whole-heartedly tearing down every institution, just because we could.” Bust Go the Boomers
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “. . . some conservatives are now speculating on his future — whether that be a run for political office or a launch of his own network.” Conservatives React to Tucker Carlson’s Fox Departure: ‘He Doesn’t Need Them’
- “I’m wondering if you can make a pitch to our audience about a common cause that you, running as a Democrat, may have with many conservatives who feel that they’ve been canceled or otherwise censored or marginalized in public discourse,” [Breitbart’s Joel] Pollak asked. “It’s more than a personal aggrievement. It’s really just a direct assault on our democracy,” Kennedy stated. Robert F. Kennedy Jr: ‘There Is No Time in History Where the People Who Were Censoring Speech Were the Good Guys’
- “Following the announcement, Fox Corporation stock fell by nearly 5 per cent, or from $33.71 per share to $31.86, with the decision to “part ways” with Carlson not being popular with grassroots conservatives.” Fox Loses Nearly A BILLION in Value on News of Tucker Carlson Exit.
- “Millions of viewers who liked the old Fox News have made the switch to Newsmax and Tucker’s departure will only fuel that trend” Fox News’ Biggest Rival Predicts Massive Windfall From Tucker’s Abrupt Departure
- Moments earlier, Bongino said he had “actual goosebumps” after learning the news and receiving multiple text messages from people following Carlson’s departure. Dan Bongino ‘Stunned’ Reacting Live To Fox Parting Ways With Tucker Carlson
- “Democrats may have wanted Tucker out at Fox News, but wherever he ends up next, he could become an even bigger problem for them.” REPORT: Here’s the Reason Tucker Carlson Is Out at Fox News
- “Tucker Carlson is out at Fox News.” Tucker Carlson, C.S. Lewis, and the War Between Good and Evil
- “It is uncertain what the future holds for the former Fox News host, but it does not seem likely that he will completely disappear from the media landscape.” FLASHBACK: During Charlie Kirk Interview, Tucker Predicted Powers That Be Would “Crush” Him
- “A tale of two disruptors.” Tucker is to the News Media What Trump is to US Politics
* * * * *
- “Lemon’s ouster at the network comes as new CEO Chris Licht said after getting hired that he wanted to help restore credibility at the company and wanted to tamp down on hyper partisan voices.” CNN Fires Don Lemon
- “Another obnoxious hack gets the ax at once-respected network.” In Memoriam: Don Lemon’s CNN Career (2006-2023)
* * * * *
- “‘StopFake’ was also once home to Nina Jankowicz – the far-left activists who briefly held the position executive director of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s “Ministry of Truth” also known as the Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Governance Board. Jankowicz was humiliated after an awareness campaign by right-wing reporter Jack Posobiec.” Facebook Censors Seymour Hersh’s Bombshell Ukraine Reports, Citing Nina Jankowicz’s Gov’t-Backed ‘DisInfo’ Group
- Despite living in a digital world where data and details are available to everyone with access to the internet, Carlson said normal Americans’ access to the information pipeline is significantly hampered. Tucker Carlson: ‘Information Control’ Via Internet Censorship is a Huge Problem for Democracy
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Zephyr, a bisexual and the first transgender lawmaker in Montana legislature history, drew criticism Tuesday after telling Republicans during a House floor debate on amendments to Senate Bill 99, which would prohibit sex change treatment for minors, that they have “blood on (their) hands,” a notion the lawmaker hopes will be present in their prayers.” Riot Police Descend on Montana Capital as Left-Wing Thugs Shut Down Proceedings: Reports
- “CBS News became the latest legacy outlet to come to Jan. 6 agitator Ray Epps’ defense Sunday night on 60 Minutes.” Ray Epps 60 Minutes Interview Raises More Questions Than Answers
- “It isn’t as if this is the first time a lawyer in a high-profile case has talked to the press. But from the Left’s point of view, this was the “wrong” lawyer talking to the “wrong” press with a “wrong” point of view. And I would bet my next three paychecks that if the lawyers for the school district had opined in public, the response from the bench would have been crickets.” Federal Judge in Missouri CRT Suit Now Going After the Plaintiff’s Lawyer
- “Kaine was originally sentenced to 90 days in jail but the judge stayed 86 days, leaving only four days which he had already served, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch.” Watch Sen. Tim Kaine’s Son Get Arrested by Police at 2017 Anti-Trump Protest
- “Bringing all of us down – and fast.” Triumph of Race Over Merit
- Daniel Greenfield: “Why does a 16-year-old boy’s shooting, but not a 6-year-old girl’s shooting, matter?” The Racist Double Standard in the Ralph Yarl Shooting
- Arm itself to the teeth and start mowing down white people? Portland Has Given Millions to a Sketchy ‘Anti-Racist’ Group That Won’t Say What it Plans to Do With the Money
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Michael Morell pushed lies about Trump days before organizing effort to smear Hunter’s laptop as ‘disinformation.'” Ex-Spy Who Discredited Hunter Biden’s Emails Used WaPoColumn to Boost Joe Biden
- “A consummation devoutly to be feared.” The Marriage of the Media and the Security State
- “Bertrand is the archetypal DC insider, having cut her teeth at Business Insider, followed by the Atlantic, NBC News, POLITICO, and now CNN. Her role appears to be that of official information launderer on behalf of America’s ruling class. Hardly a Walter Cronkite figure, she was only in her mid-twenties when she was tasked with hamstringing the laptop story — but had more experience with such hatchet jobs than one might expect.” Who is Natasha Bertrand? Meet the DC ‘Reporter’ Who Traffics in Fake News Like the Russia Hoax, and the Hunter Biden Cover-Up Operation
- Margot Cleveland: “The IRS whistleblower should terrify those behind the DOJ’s Biden family protection racket.” 6 Reasons the IRS Whistleblower Will Blow Open DOJ’s Biden Family Protection Racket
- Margot Cleveland Part Deux: “Blinken should be in no position now to decide what information is disinformation — nor should anyone else in our government.” What Other Cries Of ‘Russian Disinformation’ Were Lies To Help Biden?
- “Hunter Biden’s latest attack on critics comes amid renewed scrutiny of a federal investigation into his taxes. Last week, Hunter Biden lawyer Chris Clark accused an IRS whistleblower of breaking the law by offering to provide Congress with information about the Justice Department’s investigation of Hunter Biden’s tax dealings.” First Son Hunter Biden Ramps Up Legal Attacks on Critics
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Georgia’s Fulton County district attorney, Fani Willis, said Monday in a letter to local law enforcement she’d announce her charging decisions during the state Superior Court’s term that begins July 11 and ends Sept. 1.” (the county sheriff is also laying the groundwork for FBI/glowie false flag violence – jjs) “Prepare”
- “As a result, [anti-Trump zealot Mark] Pomerantz will testify before the committee next month on May 12.” DA Bragg Drops Lawsuit Against Rep. Jordan’s Subpoena
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “EPA’s current stunt may not float with the US Supreme Court, as indicated by the previous ruling on the agency’s attempts to control plant emissions.” Biden EPA Pushing New Power Plant Standards, Risking Already Strained Electric Grid
- “Politicians are good for winning world wars and handing out free stuff – at least they were. But when it comes to restructuring the economy, not so much.” Five-Year Plans: Climatistas Think Three’s the Charm
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Biggs, a former Freedom Caucus chairman, said the Republican leadership plan would save four to four-and-a-half trillion dollars, which means that it would still amount to a $17 to $21 trillion increase in the national debt.” Rep. Andy Biggs: Speaker McCarthy ‘Pretty Close’ to Passing Debt Limit Bill
- “Only by refusing to accept imposed scarcity can society once again govern itself.” An Abundance of Scarcity — Now and Forever
- “Starting next month, homebuyers with good credit will have to pay a monthly mortgage fee to subsidize people with bad credit who want mortgage loans, but can’t afford or qualify for one.” Biden Junta’s New Mortgage Fee Is ‘Incentivizing Bad Credit Scores, to Get Lower Costs,’ Fox News Host Reports
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Welcome.US was originally intended to facilitate the resettlement of some of the 85,000 Afghans who fled to the US in 2021 and 2022 following the Biden administration’s disastrous pullout from the country. The organization (surprise!) has ties to George Soros’ Open Society Foundation through several board members who sit on their “National Welcome Council.”Bush, Clinton and Obama NGO Teams Up With AmEx Global to Fly Migrants Into the US
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Byron York: “A day in the life of the Left.” When a City Plagued by Crimes Votes for More Crime
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Research finds that face coverings can cause carbon dioxide poisoning, leading to serious health issues.” Explosive New Study Finds Face Masks May Increase Stillbirths, Testicular Dysfunction, Cognitive Decline IN KIDS
- “Let it go. . . ” D.C. Public Schools Requiring Students, Staff to Have Negative Chinese COVID Tests to Return From Spring Break
- “Hospitals should be places you can trust to provide comfort and healing when you’re most vulnerable. But that trust may have been shattered by brutal [Chinese] Covid protocols that critics claim turned many hospitals into hellscapes of systematic medical murder.” What Happened in Hospitals During Chinese Covid?
- “The [Chinese] COVID-19 period of American History will be studied for generations.”Another Reason for the Chinese COVID-19 Closure Craze
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If you watch the videos the most disturbing aspect is the utter glee of the students who were throwing the eggs, and the generally positive response of the crowd. These college students don’t believe in free speech. They believe instead in oppression, censorship, and tyranny.” Pro-life Students Attacked with Eggs at the University of Arizona
- “School choice is now overwhelmingly popular among nearly all Americans. The data are quite clear and unequivocal. Can the GOP win Democrat votes with this issue?” Shock: Huge Bipartisan Support For School Choice — I&I/TIPP Poll
- “In Nashville, a fast-growing university combines liberal arts education (including religion) with an emphasis on post-graduate employment—and prizes teaching quality over research.”The Belmont Approach
- “Stanley K. Ridgley exposes extracurricular brainwashing in higher education.” Academia’s Woke Groomers
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Legacy media claim so-called ‘election deniers’ are constantly threatening and harassing election workers throughout the country. But the facts say otherwise.” Corrupt Media Fight Election Accountability With Democrat-Manufactured Lies
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Is he trying to be the new Nancy Pelosi?” (piece-of-shit Dan Goldman – jjs) Democrat Congressman From New York Has Made 500 Stock Trades Since Taking Office in January
- Robert Spencer: “ There’s too many Americans,’ Kennedy concluded, ‘who already think that the whole system is rigged against them. And this is confirmation of that. And I think that’s troubling.’ It sure is.” I Love This Guy: RFK Jr. Slams Dems for Rigging the System
- “He’s all ga-ga,” Trump told the crowd, adding “he doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about.” “Where am I? Where am I?”: Trump Mocks Biden For Always Getting Lost
- “[Susan] Rice has served in the Biden White House for more than two years in that capacity, and according to White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients, has been instrumental in ensuring that the most important issues in Biden’s domestic agenda have made it from the drawing board to Congress and then back to the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] desk for his final signature.” Top Biden Adviser Will Leave White House Next Month
- “Why do we think that DeSantis won’t be every inch the target as GOP presidential nominee that Trump would be?” The Bad Guys Won’t Trumpize DeSantis?
- Batya Ungar-Sargon: “Workers feel that neither party represents their interests.” A Working-Class Party Without a Working-Class Agenda
- “The right should build a school to teach conservatives how to organize for political power and action beyond and between elections.” If The Right Wants To Win, It Must Drop Its ‘That’s Not How We Do Things’ Approach To Organizing
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Media coverage of the Nord Stream sabotage has been another episode of journalistic misconduct.” Bombing Journalistic Integrity
- The report noted that Ukrainian Maj. Gen. Kyrylo Budanov, head of the military intelligence directorate, the HUR, had told one of his officers “to get ready for mass strikes on 24 February … with everything the HUR had.” This information was apparently communicated through a classified report out of the US National Security Agency. US Convinced Ukraine to Hold Off Carrying Out Anniversary Attack on Russia
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The U.S. government estimates there are roughly 16,000 Americans in Sudan, although that estimate is outdated and many of those are dual nationals with roots in the country and not the United States.” Biden Junta Tells Americans in Sudan to Fend for Themselves While Other Countries Evacuate Their Citizens
- Ben Roethlisberger Cap-Lock: It’s funny because our own government is repressing and censoring us right here in our own country! Chinese Dissidents in the US Detail Transnational Repression, Censorship at the Hands of Communist China
- “The CCP and its 912 task force have successfully infiltrated and weaponized the U.S. justice system to target Mr. Guo because they are afraid of the truth that Mr. Guo has been exposing since 2017: that the Chinese Communist Party is the root cause of all global disasters, including the CCP virus, and must be completely dismantled.” Why Chinese Dissident Miles Guo Was Denied Bail as CCP Police Plants Roam Free
- “The video — according to Fox News, which published the story — was recorded on March 18 and allegedly shows Lu chatting with Adams and Schumer at a fundraiser for a nonprofit group called the Fukien American Association. Fox News claimed it was not the first time Lu was seen cultivating ties with New York City’s Democrat Party elites:” Video Allegedly Shows Illegal Chinese Police Station Chief Mingling with Eric Adams, Schumer
- “Biden released a statement Monday to mark the 108th anniversary of the start of the Armenian genocide, during which the Ottoman Empire killed between 800,000 and 1,500,000 Armenians, mostly Christian, to establish a Turkish and Muslim ethnostate. The Turkish government denies that the events that took place were a genocide, despite 34 countries across the world and an overwhelming majority of academics and historians classifying it as such.” NATO Ally Turkey Blasts Biden as ‘Worthless Opportunist’ for Armenian Genocide Remembrance
- “The consensus strikes back in the U.K.” Aristocracy of the Midwits
- “The Irish media persecutes popular fighters who don’t repeat the party line.” A Requiem for the Fighting Irish
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The recruitment and retention failures impact all parts of the military, including its most elite units, multiple news outlets have reported. In an effort to compensate for personnel limitations, the Army is changing its service requirement guidelines for some officers, according to a letter 61 aviation officers submitted to members of Congress. The officers assert that by reinterpreting contract language, the Army is preparing to tack on three years of service to the seven or eight years the airmen were initially promised.” Amid Recruiting Woes, Officers Allege the Army is Preventing Their Scheduled Discharge
- “Muslim groups and the state of Florida embrace mosque/school led by terror-linked bigot.”The Mainstreaming of an Anti-Semitic Miami Monster Mosque
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Roughly 90 percent of California’s snowpack hasn’t melted yet, according to a posted share to Twitter on Friday. And when it does, it could be devastating.” California Braces For ‘The Big Melt.’ It Could Be Catastrophic
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Vaccine makers prepare for possibility of distributing bird flu vaccine for humans ‘just in case’ species barrier is crossed.” Bird Flu Poised to Become Endemic in the US
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Last week’s ill-fated launch is no skin off Elon Musk’s back — lots of other people’s money will see to it that it flies right next time.” Elon’s Excellent Explosion
- “After three months traversing the geological layer that the scientists have dubbed the Marker Band, Curiosity has now climbed higher, passing what I dubbed the Hill of Pillows on the west so that it is now in a position to return to its planned route up Mount Sharp, as indicated by the red dotted line in the overview map to the right and the panorama above.”The Climb into Gediz Vallis
- “These results probably put an end to the theory that Mars’ moons came from the asteroid belt.” Al-Amal Snaps First Close-up Images of Martian Moon Deimos
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “So who exactly is the hateful one?” Female Athlete Injured by Fake Female Competitor Calls for an End to the Madness
- “. . .by [intentionally] conflating a mental health issue with a civil rights issue, the Left has found a clever new way to upend the entire notion of rights.” Trans Rights Means No Rights at All
- “Drag queens used to make people laugh. Their mere existence at nightclubs doing music reviews, show tune mimicry, and Liza imitations were enough to make one laugh. But there’s no laughing at drag queen story hours. They’re just creepy. And parents don’t appreciate being called bigots for believing it’s abnormal to subject their children to men dressing up as girl clowns.” How Are Drag Queens Any Different From Scary Clowns?
- “The zealots will stop at nothing.” The Gender Dysphoria Fad Shows No Signs of Abating
- NOTE: it resembles Khalid Sheik Mohammed in drag. You have been warned. Brides TodayFeatures Hairy ‘Transfeminine’ Man in Ultra-Cringe Cover Story
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Maher: “Okay, much more than what the cops do. Why doesn’t anybody talk about that? Why aren’t there a hundred giant black celebrities who would have the respect of those people saying what are you doing to yourselves? Why are you killing each other?” The answer, of course, is that addressing black-on-black crime does not further the narrative that White Supremacy™ is the sole source of everything wrong in the entire history of the world.WATCH: Bill Maher Asks Why Black Celebrities Never Talk About Black-on-Black Violence
- “In a viral thread posted Sunday, Twitter account Arizona Informer posted more than a dozen screenshots from businesses sending Mother’s Day opt-out offers, noting the similar language used in the emails and equating the trend with anti-family activism.” Opt Out Of Mother’s Day: New Corporate Trend ‘Reeks Of Anti-Family’ Activism, Critics Say
- “Contrary to their claims, the current race-obsessed woke scolds don’t really want to learn from the past nor study it with any care.” Censors Come for P.G. Wodehouse, Proving They Don’t Actually Want to Learn From the Past
- Christian Toto: “Anything-goes G4TV drew cult following before Cancel Culture’s rise.”Attack of the Doc! Recalls Pre-Woke America at Its Zaniest
- “The current fixation on ‘representation’ is not just a superficial aesthetic fad; it arises out of a basic structure of our political theory.” A Representative Problem
- “The great self-esteem experiment mistook the pedals for the steering wheel. Here’s the result.” How To Ruin Your Kids
HITHER & YON
- “The remarkable Barry Humphries has died.” Goodbye to Dame Edna
- “Richard Riordan, who died last week, helped turn around Los Angeles at a time of crisis.” (made my time in the city of Angels actually quite tolerable; alas, never more – jjs) Savior of the City of Angels
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.