The Senate on Wednesday voted to overturn the Biden [junta’s] new rule on heavy-duty vehicle emissions, issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which requires the trucking companies to comply with new standards that Senate Republicans claim will harm the economy.
By a vote of 50-49, the resolution to overturn the rule passed, with all Republicans and Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia voting in favor, while the remainder of Democrats and Independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona voted against. Its passage is a win for Senate Republicans, who were able to pass the bill largely on party lines despite Democrat control of the Senate.
Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, 89, who is recovering from shingles in her home state and whose absence, amid her old age, has led several Democrats to call for her resignation, was not present. Had she voted “Yes,” the vote would have ended in a tie at 50-50, which could’ve been broken by Vice President Kamala Harris to prevent the resolution’s passage. . .
. . . The resolution now heads to the House, where the Republican majority is expected to approve it. [So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden is certain to veto the resolution, which would make it only the third veto of a Congressional bill during his [so-called quote-unquote “presidency”], and the rule remains in effect unless he signs the bill or it is repealed.
Well, it’s a temporary reprieve and, if nothing else, at least a few moments to enjoy Democrats going bananas because they couldn’t replace Fossilized Feinstein in time to give this insanity the rubber stamp. Thank you, and fuck you, Richard Nixon – times a million for Woodrow Wilson and FDR.
This is the perfect illustration for those who are still wholly unaware of the true nature of our government and who and what runs it. Hint: it isn’t Congress or the President, unless of course either or both are pre-approved members of the Davos-DC-Brussels-Beijing Axis. In any case, they’re merely figureheads anyway and not necessarily the drivers of the agenda.
So much for that “bit of good news.” Way to kill a buzz, J.J. Does anyone really think that there will be enough votes to override a veto? And even if there were, does anyone think that the trucking industry and/or oil companies will not somehow or other be strong-armed from forces in and out of government into literally strangling our transportation system and, in the end, us? Eat bugs? Hell, we’ll be lucky if they’ll even be able to get them onto the store shelves for lack of transportation.
Not that this issue is absolutely horrifying insofar as the consequences of the destruction of our trucking industry, but for now there are other fish to fry, which I alluded to yesterday at the close of my editorial. With everything going on both here and abroad, total societal breakdown and anarchy in Haiti, where the rubble has been bouncing for decades even before the Clinton Global Initiative effectively put garters and fishnets on Mrs. Bates and raped it, is just not something that’s going to garner much attention. But there are frightening portents for what could be heading our way very soon.
Although most Democrats are currently memory-holing their “Defund the police” demands from 2020, the facts on the ground show that, wherever they have control, crime itself is being decriminalized. A grotesque story from Haiti reveals where a society goes when its government abandons the rule of law.
In one American city after another, leftist prosecutors (whether Soros-funded or not), often with the help of leftist judges, are refusing to enforce the law against criminals. . .
. . .The way to keep a community safe is to have clear criminal laws, a functioning police force, and judges and prosecutors who enforce the laws once people end up in the system. Strict adherence to due process ensures that those same law enforcement officers, prosecutors, and judges do not abuse people in the criminal justice system. And of course, the law must be applied as even-handedly as possible, without regard for tribal or political allegiances.
When the system breaks down, bad things happen. And the worst thing is when a citizenry, recognizing that the government is no longer serving its function of maintaining law and order, takes the law into its own hands. That’s what happened in Haiti, where anarchy reigns:
This is the horrifying moment suspected Haitian gang members beg for mercy before a vigilante lynch mob stones and burns them alive.
The mob beat and burned 13 men to death with gasoline-soaked tyres on Monday after pulling them from police custody at a traffic stop, police and witnesses in the capital Port-au-Prince said.
Six more burned bodies were seen in a nearby neighbourhood later on in the day, and witnesses claimed to have seen police kill them before residents set them on fire. News agencies said this could not be verified.
This type of tire execution lynching has been a staple in South Africa, another place in which the rule of law is gone. This is where leftists are driving ordinary Americans. If the government refuses to enforce the law and protect law-abiding citizens, the citizens will do whatever it takes to protect themselves.
The estimable Andrea Widburg is correct, at least in theory. The hideousness of our homegrown leftist tyrants is that not only are they trying to confiscate our firearms, they are actually going after us for the right to defend our lives from existential threats. Forget Kyle Rittenhouse who somehow miraculously survived the high-tech lynch mob of a Wisconsin kangaroo court. Alvin Bragg (name ring a bell?) actually attempted to prosecute Jose Alba, a NYC bodega owner who was wrestling with an assailant and wound up having to stab the fiend in the neck. No gun was involved and no whites were involved either. Alba was white by association – association with a hardworking, decent, honest, taxpaying citizen and self-sufficient business owner. Or as Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants might label him, “an extremist MAGA white supremacist and threat to our precious democracy.” (*vomits*)
I’d be lying to you if I said I wasn’t jealous as hell of those poor Haitians who “took the law into their own hands” as it were. With Antifa and BLM goons on the loose, the prospect of giving them a Winnie Mandela necklace is quite enticing. Some commenter here yesterday stated rather brilliantly, and I’m paraphrasing, it’s the criminal justice system because it protects criminals. The police don’t exist to protect the citizens from the criminals but the other way around.
But that said, what is happening in Haiti is not what will happen here, or at least not what the tyrants are planning to happen here. The lawlessness and decriminalization of crime is intended for the citizenry to rise up and demand the government “do something!” Ironic since the current government in power has an actual visceral hate on for the vast majority of the citizenry.
The answer of course is the great realignment via mass migration of fed up and scared citizenry to red states and towns. If you think that the Junta doesn’t see this, think again.
Blue states have been hemorrhaging so many residents that they’ve lost congressional seats — they have been reapportioned to increasingly populous red states. More specifically, 2020 census data shows a “vast migration” out of counties that voted for Joe Biden and into counties that voted to re-elect President Donald Trump. . .
. . . Red states start going purple one county council, one school board takeover at a time. That’s due in part to the lure of federal funds, which are actually bribes that come with woke chains attached. At the same time, rural boards of supervisors increasingly vote for off-the-wall resolutions, such as urging ratification of the long-expired Equal Rights Amendment. . .
. . . The invasions began in a passive-aggressive manner. Well-heeled leftists have increasingly relocated or bought second homes in rural areas, particularly in places with beautiful pastoral and mountain views. OK, so far. And no one objects to the nice little cafes and wine shops they seem to have transferred from their more urban settings. At the same time, the transplants enjoy planting rainbow flags on Main Street, USA.
They’ve been dubbed “leftugees” because they can’t shake their politics even though they fled from the consequences of them. They tend to welcome greater federal control and influence wherever they go, such as Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s “investment in rural America,” which means plying the countryside with faster internet service. That might sound like a welcome convenience. But given the recent history of Big Tech censorship and ideological bias, we might be skeptical of intentions.
Long-time rural residents’ voter apathy complicates this picture even further. They’ve been largely clueless about how easily their school board and county supervisor seats can be picked off due to low voter turnout in local elections. Even old timers who hold those seats can turn into squishes easily worked over by pressures from invading newcomers to vote their way. . .
. . . So, the picture should be clear. Some people move into rural and red America because they share the values of the locals. They are refugees who respect the local traditions — or what is left of them.
But others move into red places with no such intentions. Some even work actively to colonize and wipe out every vestige of the American spirit and traditional American values. If they keep spreading their dystopias, there will be no place left to breathe freely in America.
Look what happened in the Tennessee State House and again in Montana. If I believed in conspiracy theories, I’d think this was all somehow intentional. I have mused both here and on the podcasts that perhaps these migrations unlike past ones were not what Old Yeller Mark Levin dubbed “locusts” who flee blue shit holes and wind up voting for the people and policies that they fled. But maybe I’m wrong. Or is what happened in TN and MT merely the seeds planted years or decades ago sprouting? One can hope it’s a fluke but we cannot afford that luxury anymore.
Just an observation: if you’re fleeing a blue hell hole, why go to Florida or Texas when perhaps a purplish-trending state like Wisconsin (wink-wink) could use an infusion of red?
Finally, as an aside, and speaking of conspiracies one of the commenters yesterday suggested that a GOP-e stooge candidate might actually be allowed to win in 2024, just for appearances sake since he/she will never be allowed near the controls.
My theory: Chris Krispy Kreosote and Nikki Haley will go all the way in 2024. They will win on the issue of out of control crime and since it will become a crisis – it will be one that of course the powers controlling them cannot afford to waste.
Get ready for the nationalization and mass militarization of local police forces where Obama’s dreamed about Domestic Security Force, the one that was supposed to have funding equal to or greater than the Defense Department, will be instituted. Of course, Nina Jankowicz will be in charge of combatting disinformation.
Crazy? After 9/11 we got the TSA, DHS and the weaponization of the FISA courts. This time we’ll have the DOMESTIC Intelligence Surveillance Act of 2025.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The results were, indeed, bipartisan, with 66 percent of Democrats and a giant 89 percent of Republicans sharing similar concerns about the secret activities of their government. . . The poll also revealed that there is slightly more trust in Republicans across the political spectrum.” DATA: Americans Fear Their Own Government Spying on Them Almost as Much as Foreign Adversaries
- “Flyover country now seems to be a special project for left-wing power elites who would like to spread their agendas and homogenize every small corner of the nation.” (putting the homo in homogenize – jjs) Leftist Invaders Will Soon Be In Your Corner Of Red America — If They Haven’t Colonized It Already
- “Once again, conservatives are a spurious leftist target.” (oh, they’re a real target alright for spurious reasons – jjs) Another Conservative Supreme Court Justice Under Attack
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Massaging a U.S. election by conspiring to concoct a disinformation campaign must be as actionable as Dominion’s post-election claim of $757 million in damages. That’s exactly what happened in 2016.” Dominion vs. ‘Russian Collusion’ and ‘Disinformation’
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “When honest people say what’s true, calmly and without embarrassment, they become powerful. At the same time, the liars who have been trying to silence them, shrink and they became weaker. That’s the iron law of the universe, truth things prevail.” Tucker Carlson Breaks Silence, Goes Live With Statement On Social Media
- Multi-multi-millionaire with the biggest audience by far in the nation. I’d be laughing my ass off as well, but let’s hope he finds a new home soon. Tucker Carlson Seen Publicly “Howling in Laughter” Despite Corporate Media Attempt to Destroy Him
- “Fox News executives are preparing to hand a ‘dirt file’ to leftist media outlets to embarrass Tucker if he attacks them.” How Nice of Them
- “. . . the conservatives should not waste too much energy agonizing over Carlson’s exit and future job prospects over the coming days, when there is much else coming out of the RINO establishment they need to keep an eye on.” Dividing the Right: The Rationale Behind Globalist Murdoch’s Fox Firings
- “Firing the top-rated host on cable news represents a rebellion of the elites against the choice of viewers.” Tucker Carlson Firing Shows Elites, Not Remotes, Control
- “The potential sale of Fox News could have huge implications for the network. New ownership could shake up the entire organization, which is already struggling in the wake of Carlson’s departure.” Tucker Carlson Has a Theory on Why He Was Fired
- “He says whatever he wants, and perhaps that is his greatest asset.” Tucker Carlson Can’t Be Shut Up
- “Similar to how Rush Limbaugh mainstreamed Michael Anton’s ‘Flight 93’ essay by reading it in its entirety on air, Tucker made a lot more voices — who really ought to be heard — and a lot more content accessible by providing a platform that wouldn’t otherwise have been available purely because of unsavory optics.” Tucker Carlson’s Ability to Break Through Calcified Conservatism With Fresh Ideas is Indispensable
- “The Left is a cult instigating a movement to destroy traditional mores and culture, and then impose a radically new, perverse morality and order on Americans.” Tucker Carlson is Right: It’s about Evil
- “The ideas of one side of the political divide won’t produce outcomes that any rational person would want under any circumstances. They are the obvious manifestations of a larger force acting on our society and the world at large.” No Wonder the Left Hates Tucker Carlson
* * * * *
- The University of Texas at Austin houses the Global Disinformation Lab, which partnered with the Global Disinformation Index (GDI), a group that works to blacklist conservative news sites from ad exchanges, for a research report released in December 2022. Gov. Greg Abbott Does Not Seem Concerned That He’s Funding a Texas University Lab That Worked To Censor Conservatives
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The FBI has ruled out a full release of Audrey Hale’s documents.” Masked Murder Manifesto
- “State Rep. Zooey Zephyr (D-Missoula), a man who identifies as a woman, is barred from attending or speaking at floor sessions, but will be allowed to vote remotely for the remainder of the session, which is set to end next week” Montana House Votes To Punish Transgender Member Who Said Colleagues Have ‘Blood On Your Hands’
- The United Nations (UN) and the WEF appear frustrated by a lack of progress made towards their ‘Great Reset‘ ideology, alongside Agenda 2030, the socialist, ideological successor to the failed “Millennium Development Goals.” The World Economic Forum Says It Will ‘Accelerate’ Implementation of Globalist Agenda 2030
- “I think San Franciscans would be angry if they knew the amount of hoops that have to be jumped through and the added cost to city contracting.” Sad Trombone: San Francisco Stops Boycotting 30 States With Conservative Laws Because it Had Little Impact
- Dennis Prager: “. . . And the Left’s Great Lie.” Slavery, the Left, and Truth
- Christian Toto: “Chappelle. Cumia. Kvon. Rock. Denny … which comedian will be targeted next?” Comedy Under Attack: Stand-Up in the Age of Woke Mobs
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “‘I know the FBI falsely labeled that evidence as Russian disinformation to bury it,’ Grassley said.” Grassley Corroborates Whistleblower Claim: FBI Labeled Damning Evidence ‘Russian Disinfo’ To Protect Bidens
- “Joe Biden announced he is running for President today for 2024. Someone asked me how I felt. How would you feel? My monster is now America’s monster. This is the year NOT to vote blue no matter who. And to the other candidates running that may not win, if you end up endorsing Joe Biden just to hold power, that will put you on the wrong side of history, forever.” Woman Who Says Joe Biden Sexually Assaulted Her Reacts to His Campaign Announcement
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “By a vote of 50-49, the resolution to overturn the rule passed, with all Republicans and Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia voting in favor, while the remainder of Democrats and Independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona voted against . . . Democrat Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, 89, who is recovering from shingles in her home state and whose absence, amid her old age, has led several Democrats to call for her resignation, was not present. Had she voted “Yes,” the vote would have ended in a tie at 50-50, which could’ve been broken by [spurious] Vice President Kamala Harris to prevent the resolution’s passage.” Senate Votes To Overturn Biden EPA Rule On Heavy-Duty Vehicle Emissions
- “Natural gas occurs naturally underground.” ‘Fossil Gas’: Climate Activists Press Biden To Stop Companies From Calling Gas ‘Natural’
- “Democrats had no rebuttal to my testimony and no defense of their agenda. They wasted everyone’s time with weak and cheap attacks.” I Testified Before Congress and Democrats Only Wanted to Yell at Me About Old Tweets
- “Supporters of the ESG movement assert that corporations must exercise their financial power in support of policies which are considered to have beneficial effects on the environment or society at large. Skeptics, on the other hand, contend that the philosophy intermixes political and social causes favored by executives in a manner that distracts companies from profitability.” Most Voters Still Do Not Know What ESG Is: Poll
- “Real conservation never comes in the form of activists’ climate anxiety.” A Tale of Two Earth Days
- “What continually surprises is the lack of recognition of reality when discussing ‘green’ energy. Economic reality. Physical reality. Energy reality. Let’s look at the numbers . . . “Dreaming the Impossible Dream
- “This is socialist central planning.” Degrowth: The New Fad in the Climate Change Movement
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The legislation, called the Limit, Save, Grow Act of 2023, passed 217 to 215 with no Democrat support. Reps. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Tim Burchett (R-KY), and Ken Buck (R-CO) defected.” Debt Standoff: House Passes GOP’s Spending Cuts Package, Sending Bill to Democrat-Led Senate
- “While I applaud the work of my Republican colleagues to demand better energy policy, regulatory reform, welfare-to-work requirements and less spending, a troubling fact remains. This plan will increase America’s debt by $16 trillion over the next ten years,” [Rep.Matt Gaetz] added. “Gaslighting nearly $50 trillion in debt to America is something my conscious cannot abide at this time.” Four GOP Holdouts Explain Why They Voted Against McCarthy-Championed Debt Ceiling Bill
- “Almost half of federal spending is financed by stealth taxation.” Look at Hidden Taxes, Not Just Hidden Fees
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The former Fox News host used his platform of the most-watched program on cable news to relentlessly alert viewers of the danger from our border policies, and he didn’t sugarcoat anything.” Tucker Carlson, Indispensable Border Champion
- “Just say you’re gay and you’re in.” Democrats Float Bill To Allow LGBTQ Migrants To Walk Into U.S. Unrestricted
- Amazing how ballsy, gutsy and America-firsty the GOP is when they’re out of power, when what they do has no shot in hell in succeeding. Sen. Tim Scott Introduces Legislation Redirecting $15 Billion From IRS To Border Security
- “Unfortunately, there will be many more stories in the days to come. This is exactly why we cannot have another four years of Joe Biden.” (we cannot afford an open border and mass immigration legal and illegal any more – jjs) Drugs and Cons: Fentanyl and Criminals Pour Across U.S. Border
- I guess the BLMsters were right; America really still is a slave nation! At least the Democrats are consistent with their heritage here. Feds Serve as ‘Middleman’ In Multi-Billion Dollar Migrant Child Trafficking Operation: HHS Whistleblower
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “This person, you always say the word ‘evil,’ but this is demonic. This individual, what he did was demonic,” Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco said. “… this person killed him for no reason and took him away from his family.” MS-13 Gang Member, Released from Prison, Charged with Killing Uber Eats Driver in ‘Demonic’ Murder
- “Mayor Eric Adams can’t afford to take the same approach as his predecessor.” (even if he wanted to, he still has to deal with a Maoist city council as well as Albany – jjs) New York Must Recognize the New Realities of Crime
- “In a study released by WalletHub Wednesday, researchers found that Memphis, Tennesse; New Orleans, Louisana; Richmond, Virginia; Washington, DC; and Detroit, Michigan are suffering from the biggest homicide rate problems. All five cities are led by left-wing mayors.” Murders Jumped 10% Since 2021 in Major Democrat-led US Cities Thanks to Soft-on-Crime Policies: Study
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Centers for Disease Control are fighting for the power to make you do almost anything under the guise of ‘public health.’ They must not succeed.” The CDC’s ‘Public Health’ Ruse
- “The basic premise: Fauci had an impossible job…so, sure, mistakes were going to be made.”The New York Times Allows Fauci to Escape Ownership for Chinese Covid Policy Catastrophes
- “This new law is blatantly unconstitutional. The Supreme Court long-ago ruled that states cannot ban firearms that are in common use,” Aoibheann Cline, director of the NRA’s lobbying operations in Washington state, told Fox News. ‘Blatantly Unconstitutional’: Gun Rights Groups Sue Washington Over Assault Weapons Ban
- This nebbish shmoo makes Cyrano Jones look like Cary Grant. Biden’s ATF Chief Doubles Down on His Lack of Expertise on Firearms
- David Harsanyi: “Perhaps one day, with the advances in car safety technology and medicine, [Kamala Harris’] claim about guns and kids will be true. Today it’s not. No, Gun Violence Isn’t the Leading Cause of Death Among Children
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “I wish Dr. Lepinski well and look forward to recruiting his replacement,” Christopher Rufo, a DeSantis-appointed trustee, tweeted after the meeting. “We are restoring classical liberal arts education at New College and any faculty that prefer the old system of unfettered left-wing activism and a rubber-stamp board are free to self-select out.” Applause Erupts After Florida College Trustee Abruptly Resigns Over Conflict With DeSantis-Backed Board Members
- “[The lawsuit’s] most important aspect is that it is not suing Southern Illinois University but the actual individuals who committed the oppressive acts.” Pushback: Student’s lawsuit against college officials for suppressing her First Amendment rights moves forward
- This cancerous attitude is turning primary and secondary education into factories of uneducated and barely educated students. What will America look like when DEI has done its work and we’re all “equal” in our ignorance?” Now Comes ‘Equitable Grading’ to Dumb Down Our Children
- “Even as federal courts seem poised to legalize these institutions, policymakers will be essential to ironing out the details.” Make Way for Faith-Based Charters
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “. . . it seems wrong, somehow, that an accused individual can make it through a criminal investigation and possibly through the criminal justice system unscathed, only to then be the hook for potentially millions of dollars in civil liability. Furthermore, how is it possible that 24 years between the alleged offense and the time of filing is not long enough to run out the statute of limitations? This woman had over two decades to seek justice and didn’t do it until the target of her claims became a political opponent of her employer.” Trump’s Civil Rape Case Begins: Does It Have Legs?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “He had an alleged relationship with Yum Yum, now he’s angry,” Nehls continued, as commotion ensued. ‘You Don’t Get To Say That Shit’: Eric Swalwell Melts Down After GOP Rep Mentions Alleged Relationship With ‘Yum Yum’
- “After attacking EAC Commissioner Donald Palmer for attending a Heritage conference, legacy media are silent over Democrat election officials’ plans to attend a summit hosted by a left-wing, dark money elections group.” Why Aren’t Legacy Media Freaking Out Over Democrat Election Officials’ Plans to Attend a Summit Held By a Left-Wing, Dark Money Elections Group?
- “Does this mean that he pre-clears each question?” Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) asked. “I’m so glad the American media establishment is so evenhanded in how it interacts with Republicans and Democrats. So much fairness,” Lee sarcastically added. Joe Biden Caught Using Cheat Sheet with Reporter’s Question Written on It
- “The Florida state senate has approved a change in a law that was preventing DeSantis from announcing while he was still holding elected office in the state. The election law change allows DeSantis to launch a run without having to first resign as governor of the Sunshine State.” DeSantis Cleared by State Senate to Launch Presidential Run Against Trump
- Daniel Greenfield: “’MAGA extremists are lining up to take those bedrock freedoms away.’ Freedom to totalitarians looks like the right to kill and rape children. And the authority to force parents and all decent people to keep quiet while they do it.” Biden Runs for 2nd Term to Protect Abortion and Grooming Kids
- “Perhaps Biden thinks he can hide out in his basement again and keep shouting ‘MAGA extremists!’” “Finish the Job” Sounds More Like a Threat Than a Promise
- “Prominent anti-Semite also appears in reelection announcement.” Dog Whistle: Biden Launch Video Features Notorious Child Killer
- “Joe Biden declares for reelection. America yawns in disgust.” Biden: Placeholder or Puppet?
- “Sanders’ decision comes after the 80-year-old President Biden announced his plans to run for reelection via video format on social media. At the end of a second term, he would be 86. . . Biden’s launch video failed to name a single achievement in his first term or what he has planned for a second term if he is reelected.” Bernie Sanders Endorses Joe Biden, Will Not Run Against Him
- “. . . But will it be enough?” (Dao-Min Yen has an app for that – jjs) Biden Leans Even Further Left to Secure the Votes of ‘Progressive’ Young Adults
- “It’s clear Biden and his team see 2024 as a 2020 rematch.” Biden Is Walking for President
- Miranda, if God-willing we get another four years of Trump – and that’s not an endorsement – that means we will have beaten Biden, no? And in any case, we could run the dream team of Jesus Christ/Elijah the Prophet ’24 and they still couldn’t beat Dao-Min Yen. The Blueprint to Beat Biden is Ron DeSantis — Not Another 4 Years of Trump
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The key to the situation is to ask what any reasonable Russian government, tsarist, democratic, communist, or authoritarian would want.” Ukraine and Russia: The Endgame
- Zelensky said that the talk with Xi was a “long and meaningful” one, with the Chinese state media suggesting that the two leaders had discussed the crisis in Ukraine, as well as their respective nation’s bilateral relationship, per the New York Times. Zelensky Hopes for “Development” of “Bilateral Relations” with China After Phone Call with Xi
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The State Department confirmed the first American killed in Sudan last Friday, without offering details about them or the incident. Government estimates indicate there are around 16,000 Americans in the country, although it is unclear how recent that estimate is and how many of those are dual nationals with roots in the country.” Second American Killed In Sudan After Biden Junta Doesn’t Evacuate Civilians
- “[ROK President] Yoon has come under increasing domestic pressure to develop a nuclear program, due to concerns that the Biden administration could refuse to deploy U.S. nuclear weapons in response to a major attack on Seoul by North Korea.” Biden Tells South Korea There Would Be Nuclear Response to a North Korean Attack
- “Both factions fighting for dominance possess formidable armaments.” Diplomats Desert as Sudanese Ship Sinks
- Daniel Greenfield: “They can’t reveal the name even though he’s dead? Sounds plausible.” (he’s probably a tenured professor at Columbia U. or he works at the State Dept. or DHS – jjs) Biden Junta Refuses to Reveal Name of Kabul Bombing Mastermind
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Waiver program lets colleges who host Confucius Institute chapters circumvent a ban on receiving federal funds.” Biden Junta Paves Way for Confucius Institute Affiliate Schools to Receive Federal Funding
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “For the sake of our freedoms and the sake of our democracy, we must expand the Supreme Court to rebalance it.” Elizabeth Warren Still Pushing Dems to Pack the U.S. Supreme Court
- “U.S. patent law unambiguously requires inventors to be human beings.” US Supreme Court Declines to Take Up Lawsuit Over Patents for AI-Generated Inventions
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Drug companies see a chance to cripple 340B, a program they once championed.” The 340B Program Is America’s Safety Net Multiplier
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Knowing these new facts, it might make it possible to map the asteroids that orbit very close to the Sun but are hard to detect optically using standard telescopes because of the Sun’s brightness. Instead, astronomers might be able to map them using these solar telescopes.” The inexplicable tail of the asteroid Phaethon is from sodium, not dust
- “All told, SpaceX now has six launch sites, three at Cape Canaveral, two at Vandenberg, and one at Boca Chica, with the Starship/Superheavy site at Kennedy presently under construction.” SpaceX leases second launchpad at Vandenberg
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- This ought to go over well with Bro-Fo Omar’s constituents. No, really, given the nature of their spurious “prophet.” Minnesota Legislation Seeks to Normalize Pedophilia as a Sexual Orientation
- Tennessee Republican Governor Bill Lee hit back at [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s DOJ in a statement to The Daily Wire: “Tennessee is committed to protecting children from permanent, life altering decisions. This is federal overreach at its worst, and we will work with Attorney General Skrmetti to push back in court and stand up for children.” DOJ Sues Tennessee to Reverse Ban on Trans Treatments For Minors
- “Democrats are muscling through a bill on “gender-affirming care” that they may come to regret.” (Democrats regret?! Ha! – jjs) Oregon’s Reckless Medicine
- “’Gender-affirming care’ is very bad for girls and should not be considered medical care at all.” Adolescent Menopause In Autistic Girls: Is This What We Really Want?
- “I am a big gay baby.” (statements like that got the shit kicked out of you at my schoolyard way back when – jjs) Hearing Devolves into a Series of Grunts, Yelling After Vote on Hiding Gender Transitions
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Mulvaney, a transgender who is also at the center of the Bud Light boycott, posted a video on March 13 of himself applying make-up, stating he was “[g]etting glam” with the hashtag “#Maybellinepartner.” Maybelline Partnership with Dylan Mulvaney Leads to Calls for Boycott
- “Her most specific, dead-on prediction, the one we never saw coming, was in The Fountainhead, and it is all around us today.” How Ayn Rand Predicted Dylan Mulvaney
- Apparently, a corollary to “Go Woke, Go Broke” axiom is “Stay Sane, Profits Gain.” (kind of meh, but okay – jjs) Beer, Chocolate Bars, Razor Blades: Conservatives Cash in as Woke Companies Put Politics Over Profits
- “Disney filed the lawsuit Wednesday in federal court as the two sides continue to battle over control of the special district in Orlando known as Reedy Creek.” Disney Escalates War on Florida, Sues Ron DeSantis Claiming ‘Targeted Campaign of Government Retaliation’
- “These numbers suggest that the battle with TWDC could serve to boost his profile and drive more voters this way should he choose to run for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination. (C’mon, who are we kidding? Does anybody think he’s not running?)” Is DeSantis Winning the Public Relations Battle Against Disney?
- “Silas House says all Trump supporters are bigots. That’s about two-thirds of Kentucky.” ‘Kiss My Gay Country Ass’: Kentucky’s Beshear Taps New Poet Laureate
HITHER & YON
- “Belafonte was a lifelong supporter of communist regimes that crushed the very civil liberties he ‘fought’ for in the United States.” Here’s What Corporate Media Won’t Tell You About Lifelong Communist Harry Belafonte
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.