Good morning, kids. At the risk of beating the RFK Jr. subject to death, considering I’ve already devoted a couple of columns as well as a segment on the latest podcast with CBD (linked here) – and let me once again emphasize that I am in no way, shape or form endorsing him nor will I ever vote for him – his entry into the Democrat primary race I think can be quite useful in both the short- and long-term to the national discourse. As I describe it, he’s the proverbial turd in the Democrat punchbowl as he will force the Junta as well as the propaganda complex to go into overdrive to protect attacks on Biden, or whoever the ham sammich-du-jour will be that winds up at the top of the ticket come 2024.
Whether by his preternatural, lifelong Lefty antagonism to corporate America or because he recognized the evil for what it was and is all by itself, his going after Big Pharma and the destructive policies of the COVID lockdowns is to be applauded. As CBD pointed out, his attacks did go back and no doubt were aimed at Trump at the start of this catastrophe. And to be fair, Trump does bear some of the blame for trusting Fauci and Birx and not his instincts when he might have stopped the “two weeks to flatten the curve” at the outset But that’s neither here nor there and I’m getting off course.
The ironic thing here is that Big Pharma and Big Corporations, which not so long ago we defended as bastions of the free market have actually turned out to be anything but. Ditto many of our investment houses and banks via ESG and a growing swathe of the corporate sector with the imposition of D-I-E policies. We have devolved into a crony-fascist state in terms of our economic system and are pretty much there in terms of political repression via censorship as well as out and out thuggery from the government-approved stormtroopers of Antifa, BLM and now transgender terrorists, as well as thuggery via law fare from our criminal justice and intel agencies, and the bureaucracy in general.
And while RFK Jr. is also making the right noises about censorship, I have no doubt that were he ever to go all the way to the Oval Office, the temptation to silence any and all voices of opposition to him, especially in the area of “climate change,” would be just too great. He has an even greater hate on for fossil fuels and oil companies than he does for Big Pharma. How he could be so right about the latter and so wrong about the former is maddening. And while it’s actually encouraging that someone like Naomi Wolf issued a mea culpa not just on Chinese COVID but on Leftism in general, I have my doubts that RFK Jr. will have the scales fall from his eyes as with Wolf.
The fact that Louis “Calypso Louie” Farrakkkhan is somewhat of an ally of him is troubling. And not just on Chinese COVID jabs but as an anti-vaxxer on measles and other real diseases going back several years already.
Farrakhan and Kennedy carried their unlikely alliance through the coronavirus pandemic. During a 2020 speech in which Farrakhan called a vaccine a “vial of death,” the preacher urged his supporters to “follow Robert Kennedy.” In another speech that year, Farrakhan asserted that Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates had plotted to administer the vaccine across the globe to “depopulate the Earth.”
Nation of Islam minister Ava Muhammad said at the event that the goal of the vaccine was to “cull the population of our planet by 2-3 billion” because “white people see their [population] numbers going down, and the numbers of indigenous people, black, red, and brown, going up.” The Nation of Islam has cited Kennedy in its claim that the polio vaccine is linked to higher cancer rates in black people.
But Kennedy hasn’t always felt so warmly about Farrakhan. According to excerpts of Kennedy’s private diary leaked in 2013, Kennedy lamented that civil rights leader Jesse Jackson had a “love affair with Louis Farrakhan and his Jewish xenophobia.”
There’s an old saying I remember from my days in show biz, “Hollywood would forgive Hitler if he were good box office. Well, maybe not forgive, but they’d forget.”
Strange bedfellows, I guess. Again, if the net effect of RFK Jr.’s presence in the race is to make Dem voters and the LIV crowd in general see through the propaganda of the Junta, that’s fine by me. In some ways, RFK Jr. is right on some of the issues but perhaps for the wrong reasons. As for our side of the equation, you better believe either Trump or DeSantis is going to pounce on him or use his, RFK’s, attacks from the left as weapons of their own. In the short term and perhaps near long term, I’ll take all of that. If he does gain traction, it will be interesting to see if he goes after Biden on his corruption vis a vis Hunter’s laptop and Burisma (as an aside, what is RFK Jr.’s position on Ukraine?).
This is the same CIA and FBI that he has railed against for murdering his father and his uncle. Still, I’ll bet he won’t say a peep.
Newly released documents revealed Biden-appointed CIA Director William Burns met with deceased financier and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein on multiple occasions after he was convicted of sex crimes in Florida, The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reports.
The private calendar and emails show Epstein scheduled three meetings with Burns in 2014 when Burns was deputy secretary of state under President Obama, according to WSJ. Their first meeting was planned for August in the Washington, DC office of law firm Steptoe & Johnson and the next two were booked for Epstein’s Manhattan, New York townhouse, the documents show. Epstein planned on having Burns taken back to the airport after one of the scheduled meetings.
A CIA spokesperson told WSJ Burns met with Epstein as he was preparing to leave the government and did not know anything about him. “The director did not know anything about him, other than that he was introduced as an expert in the financial services sector and offered general advice on transition to the private sector,” CIA spokesperson Tammy Kupperman Thorp told the outlet. “They had no relationship.”
Burns recalled meeting Epstein once in New York after they were introduced by a mutual friend, Thorp told WSJ. “The director does not recall any further contact, including receiving a ride to the airport.”
Burns left government in October 2014 to become president of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a prominent foreign policy think tank based in Washington, DC. He was appointed CIA Director by [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden in 2021. A career diplomat, he previously served as ambassador to Russia from 2005-08.”
A government of thieves, whore-mongers and pedophiles. Funny how the story of the mass document leak from National Guardsman Jack Texeira has all but disappeared from the headlines. Meh, with people like Burns, Biden and so many others, he’s the least of our problems. Heck, he might even be a hero.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Rahab, Oppenheimer, Epps—one of these things is not like the others.” Assume the Lie
- Clarice Feldman: “The forces determined to monopolize the public square through censorship, lies, and social pressure have devastated universities and scholarship, allowed a corrupt public health bureaucracy to ravage our lives, and stuck us with the most incompetent and corrupt leadership in our history.” Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
- “AI will be even more far-reaching in its impact than the last round of tech disruption.” We Must Declare Jihad Against A.I.
- “Parents need to find out now, before a crisis point is reached, what their pediatrician or family doctor’s views are on abortion, contraception, transgenderism, and more.”Prescription For Parents: Vet Your Child’s Doctors. They No Longer Deserve Your Trust
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A Clinton family crony and a [Nazi collaborator] Soros scholar aim to make California a lot more China-friendly than it already is.” 2026 and All That
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Tucker Carlson’s program had been on life support since December 18, 2018.” Why Tucker Carlson was Doomed
- Robert Spencer: “Will Fox let Tucker Carlson go and establish himself elsewhere? Or will the network force him into silence for the remainder of his contract? A third possibility would be for Carlson to find some way to honor the contract while speaking out on current events at the same time. The nation is watching; it’s just not watching Fox.” Okay, Hold Everything: Tucker Carlson WASN’T Fired, Says “I’m Still Employed by Fox”
- “Tucker Carlson will join Elon Musk in taking a wrecking ball to progressives’ and Fox’s control over the media.” Watch Fox News Slide as Tucker Carlson Rises, With Help From Musk
- “The mass media, in which the Fox News host was both the top dog and yet, somehow, the only real voice of opposition, has scored a victory in its quest for total narrative control.”The Irreplaceable Tucker Carlson
- “We should be striving for some perspective on the issue of Carlson’s termination from Fox News.” Talking Heads and the Matrix
- “When he could have stayed on script and let his popularity carry him along, he instead continued taking ever-larger risks and angering powerful people.” Tucker Carlson’s Fox Departure Signals the End for Corporate Media
* * * * *
- “Apparently words still matter—but only when convenient to the left.” Associated Press — Who Used Capitol Riot to Redefine “Insurrection” —now OUTRAGED by GOP Calling State Capital Riots “Insurrections”
- “On April 15, one week after Matthew Kacsmaryk suspended approval of the abortion pill mifepristone, the Washington Post published what it framed as a scandalous story about the Texas judge. . . The paper claimed conservative judge Matthew Kacsmaryk violated legal ethics. Ethics experts say otherwise.” The Anatomy of a Washington Post Smear Campaign
- Christian Toto: “Journalists can’t hide their fury as duo trashes ‘woke mind virus.'” Reporters Rage as Free Speech Heroes Bill Maher, Elon Musk Meet
- “How artificial intelligence could supplement and reinforce our emerging thought police.”The Cadre in the Code
- “Forty-eight years after the communists took over Vietnam, this taxpayer-funded outlet still uses anti-American propaganda to shape the narrative.” PBS Propaganda Dishonors Vietnam Veterans
- Jack Dorsey, the co-founder and former CEO of Twitter, is funding a new “decentralized” platform known as Bluesky, according to the New York Times. Jay Graber serves as CEO for what is supposedly an alternative to Twitter, which Elon Musk took over in 2022. The new social media platform is being called “Twitter 2.0,” according to The New York Times. . . Celebrities and journalists are reportedly joining BlueSky; in order to access the platform, however, potential users need an invite, according to NBC News.” Twitter Adds New Features as Competitors Grow
- In a Tweet, Elon Musk responded to this news with “This is a massive attack against freedom of speech.” Ireland on Track to Pass Massive “Hate Speech” Bill Criminalizing Social Media Posts Likely “To Incite Violence or Hatred”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “A color revolution edging into a hot war on the conservative Justices.” “A Full-Blown Color Revolution-Style Attack on the US Supreme Court as an Institution is Now in its Early Stages
- “The demonization of Justice Thomas and his family is an attack on friendship and on independent thought.” Targeting Thomas
- “Americans deserve the truth about the killings in Nashville.” Release the Tennessee Shooter’s Manifesto
- “I’m struck by the similarities between Sudan and America.” Sudanish America
- “If America is to be fundamentally destroyed, it would come from the people within, as opposed to enemies abroad.” The Greatest Threat to America
- “No nation can survive when its government deceives and corrupts its people.” The Constitution Under Fire
- While it’s clear that Webb does not actually believe himself to be a “black woman of color,”he took the perfect leap into fighting the culture war by geniously [sic] using the left’s own tactics against them. Indiana Councilman Comes Out as “Lesbian Woman of Color,” Faces Death Threats and Doxxing by Outraged Homo Mafia Thugs
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “While team Biden lying about ‘Russian disinfo’ is dirty politics, government’s assistance in burying the scandal is election interference.” 8 Ways Government Shielded Joe Biden From The ‘Laptop From Hell’
- Byron York: “This one might just be a game changer.” The Hunter Biden Whistleblower
- Miranda Devine: “Hunter’s abandoned laptop and the financial records it contains are expected to take center stage in the case. asked Hunter’s attorney Brent Langdon could not answer when Arkansas Independence County Circuit Judge Holly Meyer: ‘Is it your client’s laptop or not?'” (does Miranda Devine really think anything will come of this? – jjs) Hunter Biden May be Held Accountable for First Time in His Life in Baby Mama Lunden Roberts’ Case
- “A new report, which revealed emails sent between Blinken and Biden in 2015, led Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) to declare plans to release the transcript from a December 2020 interview in which Blinken allegedly said such communications never happened.” GOP Senator Claims Blinken Lied Under Oath About Hunter Biden Contacts
- “The silence of so-[called] ‘disinformation experts’ ropes them into the clown show as well,” Tom Jones, American Accountability Foundation president, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “When these elites wonder why the American people don’t trust them anymore, perhaps they should look in the mirror.” “Disinformation ‘Experts” are Keeping Quiet After Latest Twist In Hunter Biden Laptop Scandal
- “I remember I got the letter, October 18, 2020, and at first glance, it seemed natural to lay the blame at the Kremlin’s doorstep. Remember, Vladimir Putin is in the Kremlin and he’s well known for cloak-and-dagger espionage operations. But at the same time, there was no evidence and the letter noted there was no evidence. And I just felt like we needed to do the forensics. It was a very convoluted story.” CIA Veteran Reveals Why He Didn’t Sign Hunter Biden Laptop Letter
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- The Chair of the Michigan GOP, Kristina Karamo, was firm in her denunciation of the grant before the Senate Committee, stating, “[I]f you choose to give this money to Gotion, you are a traitor to this your Republic, you are a traitor to your children.” Michigan Senate Votes In Favor of Electric Vehicle Plants for Firm That Pledges Allegiance to Chinese Communist Party
- “Democrats’ highly expensive environmental policies have been developed without any meaningful strategic thinking or analyses about raw materials and geopolitics.” How Democrats’ Push For Electric Cars Endangers National Security
- Clarice Feldman: “Nothing better demonstrates the absurd results of reducing fossil fuel production while promoting alternative energy than the events in Texas this week. . . ” The Great Texas Power Two-Step
- “Lawfare never sleeps.” ‘Greens’ Win a Victory But Will Likely Lose the War
- “While supporting the goal of the Climate Change law, co-ops and condo owners said they need assistance to meet the new cleaner energy standards in what they called the ‘largest unfunded mandate in New York City history.’ The law is more stringent than Gov. Kathy Hochul’s ban on gas stoves, which only applies to new construction. The city law covers existing buildings, which account for two-thirds or most of the carbon emissions in the city.” (good and hard, my asshole ex-neigbors, good and hard!!! – jjs) NYC Co-Op Owners, Covering Over 800,000 Apartments, Rebel Against Massive Climate Law Costing Millions
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Federal Reserve reports blames bank executives and regulators for last month’s Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank troubles.” FDIC Auctions First Republic Bank Amid Banking Crisis
- Thad McCotter: “Every penny dropped atop the national debt causes it to weigh ever more heavily upon the body politic until it crushes our liberty.” Dead Weight Debt
- “The U.S. economy’s in rough shape thanks to the current [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] irresponsible far-left policies.” Bidenomics: Recession, Return to ’70s-Style Stagflation, Or Both?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Oropeza allegedly murdered five of his neighbors after they asked him to stop shooting his gun because they had a baby that was trying to sleep.” Mexican National Wanted For Allegedly Murdering 5 Neighbors In Texas Is Thrice-Deported Illegal Alien: Reports
- “We’re getting prepared now for what we call the unknown,” [Democrat El Paso Mayor Oscar] Leeser said. “And the unknown is what will happen after May 11.” Dem-Run Border City to Declare State of Emergency Ahead of Trump-Era Migrant Policy’s End
- “Since Biden took office, HHS officials have lost contact with some 85,000 UACs after releasing them into the U.S. interior to adult sponsors — the overwhelming majority of whom are not their biological parents.” Marsha Blackburn: Democrats Lecture on Compassion as Migrant Kids End Up Labor Trafficked Under Biden
- “Modern-day slave traders.” Sen. Josh Hawley Demands Probe Into 85,000 ‘Lost’ Migrant Children
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Like so many mass shootings we’ve seen lately — and many the media has decided to ignore — this shooting doesn’t live up to the myth that most mass shootings are committed by ‘angry white men.’” Another Mass Shooting in Texas and — Once Again — the Shooter Isn’t a Drooling Redneck in a MAGA Hat
- “In an effort to make citizens feel safe with fewer police, the city has deployed 85 unarmed security ambassadors on residential streets and in commercial corridors. Their presence is meant to deter crime, but they do not intervene at the sight of trouble. Instead, they are supposed to notify the police.” Actor James Woods: Watch How W. Hollywood’s ‘Safety Ambassadors’ Handled an Assault in Progress
- “There were nearly 42,000 homeless people on the streets of the Democrat-controlled city of Los Angeles, as of last year’s count.” LAPD Officer Hospitalized After Finger Allegedly Bitten Off by Homeless Man
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The number of brain abscesses in minors tripled in Nevada last year, shooting up from an average of four or five a year to 18.” Doctors Sound Alarm Over Mysterious Outbreak of Brain Infections in Nevada Kids – and They Believe it’s Linked to Chinese COVID Lockdowns
- “The disgraced yet absurdly wealthy Dr. Anthony Fauci has insisted that his position on the [Chinese] COVID virus – that it was not a lab leak – is correct because someone from the notorious Wuhan lab probably got infected ‘in the field’ before the virus then leaked from a lab.” Fauci Redefines ‘Lab Leak’ and Compares Anti-Lockdown MAGA Voters to ‘Theatric’ Gays With HIV
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Teachers will need to opt-in to a union and be informed that their job is not dependent on union membership.” DeSantis to Deliver Blow to Teachers Unions as Bill Removing Automatic Union Deductions Heads to His Desk
- “There are numerous statements you made over the summer of ’20 scaring people to death about the possibility of opening schools, and I hear no remorse whatsoever about the generational damage that’s been done to these kids.” AFT’s Randi Weingarten Shut Down on Twitter, CNN After Falsely Claiming She Fought to Reopen Schools
- “Neither Gerken nor a spokesman for the law school responded to requests for comment about the portrait’s whereabouts.” Yale Law School Accepted a Donation for Clarence Thomas’s Portrait. Five Years Later, the Painting is Nowhere to Be Seen.
- “Obscene or not, the court has consistently favored free speech in these matters. That the school clearly had a partisan bias as to the political messages it would allow students to make, expect this school to lose, and lose badly and quickly.” Pushback: FIRE Sues School for Banning Students from Wearing “Let’s Go Brandon!” Shirts
- “How a brave scholar’s intellectual integrity shined a light on the degradation of critical thought in America.” Fake History and a Profile in Courage
- “Even former President Donald Trump has signaled that he is abandoning his seemingly short-lived pro-life stance.” Anti-Christian Sentiment Rises Within the ‘Conservative’ Establishment
- “The real ‘losing strategy’ is treating the culture war as isolated issues.” It’s Time For Congress to Ban Abortion
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “In America, the burden of proof should be on the accuser, not the accused.” (obviously, in Amerika, it depends on the political affiliation of either – jjs) Who Believes E. Jean Carroll?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Revocation of the Religious Liberty and Free Inquiry rule will make it more difficult for campus religious groups to exercise their religious liberties.” Biden Junta Goes After Campus Religious Groups
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The private calendar and emails show Epstein scheduled three meetings with [William] Burns in 2014 when Burns was deputy secretary of state under President Obama, according to WSJ. Their first meeting was planned for August in the Washington, DC office of law firm Steptoe & Johnson and the next two were booked for Epstein’s Manhattan, New York townhouse, the documents show. Epstein planned on having Burns taken back to the airport after one of the scheduled meetings. ” REPORT: Biden’s CIA Director Met With Jeffrey Epstein Multiple Times After Child Sex Crimes Conviction, Docs Show
- Biden himself, in one of his recent appearances, publicly lamented the fact that “the one thing I thought when I got to be President, I’d get to give orders, but I take more orders than I ever did.” ‘Decline By Design’: Joe Biden is the Potemkin President, In Office But Not In Power
- Victor Davis Hanson: “For the Left, having virtually no president at all certainly has its advantages. With no one in charge, everyone is in charge.” The Crazy Contours of the Crazier 2024 Election
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] press conference cheat sheet raises serious questions about journalistic ethics as well as his declining mental state.” How Far Will Corporate Media Go to Cover For and Re-Elect Joe Biden?
- “Joe Biden hosted the football team today! He was to be presented with a ball signed by the team, a helmet and a football jersey with his name on it. But Biden grabbed only a sweater and began to wander, looking for a way out.” WATCH: Biden’s Latest Alzheimer’s Moment Is Actually Very Sad
- “He’s capable, and record of leadership at home and abroad makes him imminently qualified, and we should be focusing on the wisdom and experience he brings to the job in addition to the accomplishments he had these first years.” Coons on Biden Stumbling and Rambling: “Compare Him to the Alternatives” (I’ll take the ham sammich, Chris, any day of the week – jjs)
- “Joe Biden unironically declares that the 2024 presidential election will be about whether we want more freedom, or less.” Joe Freedom
- “God must approve of MAGA, because Donald Trump is surely blessed.” Biden Will Be Running on His Record This Time
- Daniel Greenfield: “The most oppressed woman in America runs for president.” President Kamala
* * * * *
- “With the party in crisis over Biden’s doomed re-election plan, the Obama machine will intervene to protect its totalitarian goals for the 2025-2029 presidential term.” (the Wookie is not running simply because they will steal Wisconsin, Georgia and Virginia, and that will be that – jjs) SHOT: Newt Gingrich Warns GOP that Michelle Obama May Run for President to Avoid “Kamikaze” Biden Re-Election Effort
- “LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, worth $2 billion, is reportedly offering to host fundraisers for Biden. Only a few weeks ago, Hoffman visited the White House, likely to meet with Biden and his team regarding the election.” (the grift is strong with this one – jjs)CHASER: Billionaires Line Up Behind Biden for 2024: “Stakes Are Higher than Ever”
- Roger Kimball: “Our public life today is a seething cauldron of animosities.” The Mexicanization of American Politics
- “In a trio of rulings Friday, the N.C. Supreme Court restored the state’s voter ID law, took state courts out of partisan gerrymandering disputes, and ended voting for felons who have not completed their sentences.” New GOP-Majority N. Carolina Supreme Ct Rules Partisan Gerrymandering Is Lawful, Could Net Republicans Four More House Seats
- “Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. will be a mightier opponent to topple than socialist sell-out Bernie.”Is Robert Kennedy, Jr. Bernie Sanders Deja Vu?
- “Farrakhan: ‘Some of us are afraid, but Mr. Kennedy found his way to our door.'” (oh boy!!! – jjs) How Surging Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Introduced Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan to the Anti-Vaxx Movement
- “Does Gavin Newsom really think he will be able to win the hearts and minds of American voters with the kind of shenanigans he pulled in California?” The Real Gavin Newsom
- “He has been encouraged to run for office by me and others,” Sliwa said on his 77 WABC radio show which he hosts with Weiner. ” … to be the moderate Democrat, to be what this city needs now to take it back from [Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez]. He knows the moderate path to save the city.” (Sliwa has lost his freaking mind, or given the state of affairs, has he? – jjs) Friends Urging Convicted Sex Offender Anthony Weiner to Run for NYC Mayor
* * * * *
- “Hadley Arkes’ latest is a cogent argument for why ‘originalism is not enough.’” “Mere Natural Law” and the Anchoring Truths of Constitutional Order
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The amount of US munitions stored in Israel has been dwindling due to the Ukraine war and it is still unclear when it will be replenished.” (it’s not about strengthening Ukraine; it’s about weakening Israel – jjs) Biden Junta Depletes Reserve U.S. Stockpile in Israel in Bid to Replenish Ukraine
- “The father of the postwar ‘containment policy’ to keep communism from spreading throws a bright light on the folly of the Ukriane war.” Prophetic Words on Russia from George Kennan a Quarter Century Ago
- “Oligarch Pavel Fuks uses Wikipedia as a convenient marketing page for deceitful self-promotion.” A Wiki Whitewash in Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Israel’s Justice Minister Yariv Levin: “We need a court that protects soldiers, not terrorists.”Israel: Hundreds of Thousands Rally in Support of Prime Minister Netanyahu’s Judicial Reform
- “Israel today is a richer, stronger, and more diverse nation.” (the current Soros/Davos/DC Axis color revolution against Bibi notwithstanding – jjs) Israel at 75
- “The pope emphasizes need for peace in Ukraine, lauds Hungarian family policy.” Pope “Fiction” Francis Makes Apostolic Visit to Viktor Orban’s Hungary
- “Communist states lie about everything.” China, Population, and Lies
- “Welcome to the illegal invasion of Italy by African – mostly Muslim – migrants.” Italian Official Argues for More, and Indiscriminate, Mass Migration
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Since 2016, [dis-Grace] Meng has attended multiple New York City events held by Chinese-American organizations to which Lu Jianwang, the suspected CCP operative, has belonged, according to photos and reports from multiple Chinese-language news sites. On April 17, the FBI arrested Lu Jianwang, the former “chairman” of the nonprofit America Changle Association, for allegedly “opening and operating an illegal overseas police station” within the nonprofit’s Manhattan headquarters.” Dem Rep Frequently Met With Alleged Chinese Police Station Director Arrested by the FBI, Photos Show
- “A racism that goes back to the earliest centuries of Islam.” (it’s funny because so many blacks convert to a “religion” that actually originated and ran the slave trade! – jjs) In North Africa, Unhinged Arab Racism Against Black Africans
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A bill pending in Washington’s state legislature makes mistakes typical to poor housing policy.” Missing the Forest for the Trees
- But, not everyone is offended by pot odor, however. “The smell of weed in the streets is a sign of progress and tolerance, not decline,” Liz Wolfe argues in “New York City Should Have Always Smelled Like Pot,” published by Reason magazine. (choom-ing goes with the grooming – jjs) Marijuana Stench in Cities Like NYC Is Alienating Tourists and Annoying Even Liberal Residents
- “. . . And the growing seeds of resistance.” The Unions’ Heavy Grifting
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “Believe it or not. . .” ‘Lowering Health Care Costs’ Is Not What Americans Need
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- The debris “was really just basically sand and rock so it’s not toxic at all … it’s just like a sandstorm, essentially.” Musk Press Conference on Starship/Superheavy Launch
- “If this antenna cannot be freed, it will prevent JUICE from doing one of its prime missions.” (say No to the JUICE! Oh, wait, never mind – jjs) Radar Antenna on Europe’s JUICE Probe to Jupiter Stuck
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The Montana governor’s ‘nonbinary’ son is pressuring his father to veto legal protections for children.” Nonbinary Nepotism
- “Stanley, 71, who co-founded the iconic rock n’ roll group formed in the 1970s, posted on Twitter a statement where he shared thoughts about the controversial topic and new social contagion that has swept the U.S. recently and convinced minors to mutilate their body parts.” (and ol’ Stanley Eisen from Forest Hills is not exactly a conservative either – jjs) KISS Co-Founder Paul Stanley Calls Normalizing Child Sex Changes a “Sad and Dangerous Fad”
- “Gender dysphoria for most of our history all the way through the DSM-V has been characterized as a mental health disorder, and I don’t think it’s compassionate to affirm that. I think that’s cruelty. When a kid is crying out for help, what they’re asking for is — you’ve got to ask the question of what else is going wrong at home? What else is going wrong at school? Let’s be compassionate and get to the heart of that rather than playing this game as though we’re actually changing our medical understanding for the last hundred years.” Vivek Ramaswamy Schools Chuck Todd on the Evils of Transitioning Children
- “The charges of oppression that privileged white feminists once leveled indiscriminately at men ended up being turned back on them by women of color.” Inside Women’s Studies
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “There’s a reason Judy Blume was forgotten for 30 years, and no amount of corporate hype can fool us into revisiting something we long ago outgrew. Oh yeah, and don’t discount her woke outrage about laws protecting kids from groomers — or her cowardly abandonment of fellow author J.K. Rowling.” Judy Blume’s Are You There God? Movie Flops After Author’s Woke LGBTQIA2S+ Moralizing
- “Does dude look like a lady? One day it might be illegal to point these things out.” (actually it’s lady looks like a dude – jjs) Trans Mascot Dylan Mulvaney Says It Should Be Illegal To Misgender People
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “What was once a simple concept of distinguishing boys from girls or men from women has now turned women from ‘the fairer sex’ into a repository of eggs, uterus, or vagina. How demeaning.” A Woman by Any Other Name is Still a Woman
- “A new history of the John Birch Society suffers from its author’s insistence on equating the movement with today’s conservatives.” Birch Watching
- “Buy it. Read it. Share it. Act on it.” Bruce Bawer’s The Victims’ Revolution
HITHER & YON
- “Big Media never tires of repeating two enormous lies – their versions of Joe McCarthy’s investigations and the Watergate Scandal. The Watergate Cover-up Never Ends
- “Former Massachusetts governor Charlie Baker faces critical challenges as he assumes the presidency of the unpopular and troubled National Collegiate Athletic Association.” Fourth and Long
- “Bachman’s death reportedly stems from ‘complications with cancer,’ according to The Daily Mail. An in-and-out member of the band, Bachman sang and played guitar. Bachman’s playing was featured on their 1973 debut album as well as their follow-up release before walking away from the group by 1974.” Bachman-Turner Overdrive Co-Founder Tim Bachman Dead at 71
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.