Good morning, kids. Crime, or to be more precise, crime as a means by which the junta in power seeks to make the citizenry cede more of the freedoms to said junta for the promise of security, is today’s subject. First as a bit of a setup, the fiend who was captured yesterday after being on the lam for butchering an entire family because they complained about the noise from him shooting his gun was – surprise! – an illegal alien who had been deported four times previously. And Title 42, the last waffer-theen veneer of border security is set to be eviscerated any day now. But that was just a one-off incident and I’m exaggerating the danger, right?
Also just breaking, a former Coast Guardsman who went on a shooting spree in Atlanta has been apprehended. The propagandists and their Leftist overlords will be sorely disappointed to learn that the individual in question was, shall we say, heavily melanin-adjacent so I expect this story to be buried deeper than Joe Biden’s fingers in a pre-teen’s panties. The gun angle and “extreme MAGA white supremacy” notwithstanding.
With those, I present a story that hits very close to home (or in this case my former home). Barely two blocks. The Broadway-Lafayette subway station, on a weekday afternoon.
A 30-year-old man was choked to death on a Manhattan train Monday after he threatened straphangers, police said.
Another subway rider stepped in and put the man in a headlock when he began acting erratically and making threats on the northbound F train just before 2:30 p.m., according to police.
The man lost consciousness.
EMS at the Broadway–Lafayette Street/Bleecker Street station were unable to revive him, cops said.
A 24-year-old man was taken into custody, police said.
It was not immediately clear if he would face charges.
The man who died had numerous prior arrests for offenses including assault, disorderly conduct, and fare beating, law enforcement sources said.
That story is from Tuesday when the situation was still somewhat fluid. But let’s fill in some of the blanks shall we? The deceased – I refuse to refer to him as a victim – was black and the man who restrained him was white and a Marine. Add that to the fact that the Mayor of New York City is Eric Adams and the District Attorney is Alving Bragg.
The city medical examiner has ruled the death of a homeless man choked by a Marine on the subway earlier this week a homicide — as prosecutors mulled whether to pursue charges.
Jordan Neely’s cause of death was “compression of neck (chokehold)” and the manner constituted a homicide, the medical examiner determined Wednesday afternoon.
Neely, 30, was reportedly homeless and having a mental episode onboard an F train in lower Manhattan Monday afternoon when another straphanger jumped in to restrain him, according to police and witness accounts.
The wannabe vigilante, identified as a 24-year-old Marine from Queens, took down Neely from behind and placed him in a chokehold for about 15 minutes, police said.
“Wannabe vigilante.” I am this close to embargoing the New York Post again for this kind of yellow hack “journalism.” Continuing . . .
At the time of his death, he had a warrant out for his arrest in a November 2021 case where he was accused of assaulting a 67-year-old woman in the East Village, the sources said.
The Marine was taken into custody immediately following the deadly encounter but was released without charges. . .
. . . Native New Yorker and Brooklyn resident Lizzie No called the lack of charges “an outrage.”
“New Yorkers don’t deserve to be killed just for being poor,” No, 32, told The Post at the vigil-turned-protest.
If that isn’t the one of the oldest, most worn out obvious Marxist talking points from out of the filthy sewer of “Doctor” No Lizzie, I don’t know what is. She’s an obvious rent-a-tovarich from Central-Committee Casting. Continuing. . .
Neely’s fans included Manhattan Borough President Mark Levine. “I saw Jordan Neely perform his Michael Jackson routine many times on the A train,” Levine said on Twitter Wednesday. “He always made people smile. “Our broken mental health system failed him,” Levine wrote. “He deserved help, not to die in a chokehold on the floor of the subway.”
The mental health system is “broken,” Mark Levine, because you and your fellow travelers drove people insane with the sexual revolution, free love, feminism, the drug culture and the destruction of the family — and now “transsexualism.” And the manifesto of the Democrat-Leftist tranny terrorist who shot up a Christian school is still being embargoed. No, Levine. You choked this poor psycho to death. You and yours have his blood and the blood of tens of thousands of others like him on your hands.
And now, with the intentional decriminalizing of crime as well as the unleashing of the mentally ill onto our streets, you and yours have the fucking unmitigated temerity to on the one hand double down on the defunding of police forces while at the same time blaming the mayhem on we the people, the victims?
They’re trying to turn this into another George Floyd situation. I can smell it a mile away, like the sense memory of the smell of burned popcorn and urine from Union Square, one stop up the line.
Were this any time prior to the coming of the Bill DeBolshevik era, I’d question what this Marine did. In fact, something like this outburst back then was rare to the point of never happening. Today? it’s a dime a dozen in every part of the city. For those unaware, Broadway-Lafayette is at the confluence of SoHo, Greenwich Village and Nolita, some of the most expensive, toniest and tourist-packed neighborhoods in town. At least they used to be.
A madman disguised as a construction worker turned a Brooklyn subway car into a bloodbath during the early-morning rush Tuesday, setting off smoke bombs before opening fire and wounding 29, officials said.
The shooter — who has yet to be apprehended — was wearing a neon orange and green construction vest and a neon green helmet and muttering to himself on a Manhattan-bound N train when he unleashed bloody havoc just before 8:30 a.m.
The gunman suddenly put on a gas mask and released two smoke grenades as the car pulled into the 36th Street station in Sunset Park, cops said. “Oops, my bad,” the suspect mumbled, according to witness Fitim Gjeloshi, after opening the canister and then pulling out an ax and dropping it to the floor.
As the crowded subway car filled with smoke, the shooter took out a 9mm semiautomatic Glock and fired 33 rounds at commuters, hitting 10 victims and leaving at least 19 others wounded. Those hurt included two teens ages 15 and 19, a pregnant woman who was shot in the leg, seven men and three women, law-enforcement sources said.
Miraculously, no one was killed. But let’s imagine if someone saw this fiend and put him in a strangle hold just before pulling the trigger. Add this to the rapes, robberies, murders and shoving onto the tracks that New Yorkers and collectively all of us have had to endure in one form or another in our cities – and please do NOT judge everyone who still has to endure life in them who do not vote Democrat and cannot escape – and you can understand why the Marine did what he did.
It’s regrettable but completely understandable. Meh, to Hell with that.
The Marine who did this is a hero.
He acted accordingly in light of the situation as it stands today in New York and everywhere else in big city America.
And believe me, this shit will be headed to rural Red State America in the not too distant future. There is no doubt that this guy is going to be prosecuted, and considering the venue and the attitude of the jury pool and judges, will likely not avoid prison. Unlike all the other murderers, rapists and robbers set loose on the streets because of scum like Alvin Bragg and his ilk. Set loose intentionally to create situations just like this one, which would never have happened otherwise.
There but for the grace of God, that could’ve been me in that subway car at Broadway-Lafayette. If I’m honest with myself, I’d’ve probably done nothing and watched in horror as that psycho started assaulting someone.
And there is no doubt in my mind that he was this close to doing it. If not, it was a 100% reasonable assumption to make.
Semper fi, Marine.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Clarice Feldman: “The vehicle for emasculating an out-of-control federal bureaucracy is an unlikely claimant, a herring boat captain (Loper Bright v. Raimondo) who brought a case which challenges the Administrative absolutism that the Court created in the Chevron decision (Chevron U.S.A., Inc. v. Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc.), the most frequently cited authority in administrative law.” Will a Herring Fisherman Sink the Administrative State?
- Victor Davis Hanson: “How odd that those on the Left who in the past decried ‘American imperialism’ are now proving the greatest imperialists of all.” The New Ugly Americans
- Robert Spencer: “And yet leftists are ENRAGED.” Indiana Councilman Comes Out as “Lesbian Woman of Color”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “He just looks even cooler: ” Conservatives Blast Tucker Carlson Leaks
- “The company said in a statement this week that the network will continue delivering the cable news coverage that has made it a ratings powerhouse in recent years.” (translation: the network will continue to lay cable – jjs) Fox News Ratings Drop After Tucker Carlson Departure
* * * * *
- “Other left-wing outlets, including Salon and The Advocate, have regurgitated NBC’s fabricated journalism.”(add it to the exploding gas tanks, doctored 911 calls etc. etc. – jjs)NBC Fabricates Fake Trans Propaganda About Montana Mom Who Cared For Suicidal Daughter
- Margot Cleveland: “While private platforms did the censoring, the complaint establishes it was the government that initiated and pushed for that censorship.” Lawsuit Shows Government’s Hands All Over he Election Integrity Partnership’s Censorship Campaign
- “The Acton Institute, which advocates for religious and individual liberty, released a documentary on April 18 chronicling the persecution of Hong Kong citizens by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and not long afterward, a video promoting the film was removed by the platform for “violent and graphic content” before being reinstated hours later, according The Acton Institute. On Tuesday, the think tank’s account was suspended from the platform with no explanation, according to Acton’s director of marketing & communications, Eric Kohn.” TikTok Suspends Account of US Think Tank Promoting Anti-CCP Documentary
- “Reporter doesn’t seem to realize he’s been trolled by Musk.” NPR Says That Elon Musk Has “Threatened” To Give Away @NPR Handle To “National Pumpkin Radio”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The Nashville shooting, and the callous official response, portend a year of living dangerously.” Trans Massacre Manifesto Still a Mystery
- “Nashville Metro’s legal division made the decision that shrouds attack’s motives, as the same body works with Democrats to cast shooting as being about guns.” (we need a GoFundMe for the first cop who leaks the document to us – jjs) Nashville Police Refuse To Release School Shooter’s Manifesto, Citing Pending Lawsuit
- “The Democratic whip’s daughter struck a deal with prosecutors that will result in the dismissal of her case after writing a letter of apology to Officer Daniel Roca, who suffered a bloody nose during the Jan. 21 incident, completing 30 hours of community service within a year and re-paying the city for the cost of removing her graffiti, the Boston Globe reported on Wednesday.” (and J-6ers still rot in prison for what amounts to nothing more serious than jaywalking – jjs) Democrat Minority Whip Katherine Clark’s Transgender Daughter Riley Dowell Sentenced for Assault on Boston Cop
- Launched in 2020 at the height of the Black Lives Matter fervor, the state-appointed panel has mooted a series of wildly expensive plans to compensate black residents for slavery and racism. Meanwhile, a few high-profile members have sought to downplay expectations of any actual cash reparations from the deeply indebted state. Going for Broke: California’s Reparations Tax Force Ups Potential Payouts to $1.2 Million Per Person
- “So, why is ‘Diversity-Inclusion-Equity’ being imposed on all major American institutions?”Americans Reject DEI-Dominated ‘Wokeplace,’ Schools: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “New America is funded by Democrat donors including Laurene Powell Jobs and [Nazi collaborator] George Soros.” IRS’ ‘Non-Partisan’ Pick to Study Tax System Isn’t So Non-Partisan
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “We believe the FBI possesses an unclassified internal document that includes very serious and detailed allegations implicating the current President of the United States. What we don’t know is what, if anything, the FBI has done to verify these claims or investigate further. The FBI’s recent history of botching politically charged investigations demands close congressional oversight,” Grassley said in a statement. Sen. Grassley, Rep. Comer Demand FBI Record Alleging ‘Criminal Scheme’ Involving Then-VP Biden
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Natural gas currently accounts for 46% of New York’s power supply, the Post notes. The state also infamously banned hydraulic fracturing, or ‘fracking,’ which has fueled an oil and gas boom in neighboring Pennsylvania.” New York Passes Gas Ban in New Buildings; Strain on Electricity Grid
- “Vote comes as blow for Biden, who has argued that Chinese solar tariffs would decimate green energy industry.” Dem-Controlled Senate Defies Biden in Vote to Restore Tariffs on Chinese Solar Panels
- “Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy left a Biden [junta] official speechless Wednesday after asking him how spending $50 trillion will reduce global temperatures.” ‘You Don’t Know, Do You?’: Biden Official Speechless After John Kennedy Grills Him On Simple Question
- “Railroad officials are argue the the proposed rules are unrealistic.” (hence, their being proposed – jjs) California Plans to Ban Diesel Train Engines ‘Constructed More Than 23 Years Ago by 2030
- “Has Obama admitted, perhaps, that climate change is a ruse?” The Man Who Polluted Too Much
- “Welcome to the corruption of the hard sciences by identity politics.” The War on Merit Comes to Science
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “. . . the tenth consecutive hike that has brought the overnight borrowing rate from near zero to above five percent. . . Fed officials have said they plan to keep their target elevated for several months to come. The market, however, currently reflects expectations that the Fed will cut rates in the second half of this year. Many economists believe the economy will slip into a recession in the third or fourth quarter of this year.” Fed Hikes By 25 Basis Points
- “Democrats could not dignify their false attacks with enough money to fuel a used car salesman’s local ad campaign. Where is their disinformation czar?” said National Republican Congressional Committee press secretary Will Reinert. Out With a Whimper: House Democrat Plot to Kill Debt Ceiling Measure Flops
- “The treasury secretary wants to raise the limit on an already sky-high national debt.”Junkie Janet Yellen Yellin’ for Her Borrowing Fix
- “Just as the recent data breach at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau proves that power-grasping agency deserves more scrutiny and less power, it’s time to rein in the Fed to prevent further economic collapse.” (how about abolish the Fed and go back to the gold standard? – jjs) After the Silicon Valley Bank Collapse, It’s Time to Audit the Fed
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Obviously, the border is not secure. Anyone with eyes can see that,” Sinema said. “And anyone who lives in a border state like I do, born and raised in Arizona, actually takes offense at comments like that because they’re just factually not true. The reality is, is that border communities in my state are suffering already, and that’s before the end of Title 42.”Senator Sinema Blasts Karine Jean-Pierre For Claiming Border Is Secure: ‘Factually Not True’
- “Whatever you might think of the Texas governor, he has performed a valuable service in exposing the fraud of sanctuary policies and the snake-oil salesmen who peddle them.” All Hail Greg Abbott, Conqueror of Woke Sanctuary Mayors
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Atlanta shooting suspect Deion Patterson is in custody. He was reportedly apprehended at an apartment complex in Cobb County, near the Battery, the shopping and dining district adjacent to Truist Parh where the Atlanta Braves play.” (he appears melanin-adjacent so the story will be swept under the rug – jjs) UPDATE: Atlanta Shooting Suspect in Custody, Authorities Made Statements to the Press
- “Brown hopes to get reelected in Ohio, a state that has drifted increasingly more right-wing in recent elections. Brown has been cited as one of the more vulnerable Democrats up for reelection during the 2024 election cycle.” Sherrod Brown-note Praises Defund the Police HUD Nominee
- “Critics say Dem bill would effectively legalize luring children into strangers’ cars.” ‘Easier for Evil People to Commit Crimes’: Ohio Dems Push to Amend State’s ‘Child Enticement’ Laws
- “Neely, 30, was reportedly homeless and having a mental episode onboard an F train in lower Manhattan Monday afternoon when another straphanger jumped in to restrain him, according to police and witness accounts.” Medical Examiner Rules Jordan Neely’s Death a Homicide After Subway Choking
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Dr. Vivek Murthy, Biden’s Surgeon General, recently appeared on CNN in his ridiculous uniform to that end, serving up a nonsensical word salad response to the very basic question: why did you forcibly mask America’s children all those years when there was no public health benefit?” WATCH: Biden’s Surgeon General Confronted Over Forced Masking of Children
- In a Friday article hilariously entitled “CDC meeting, intended to mark covid progress, sees virus cases of its own,” the Post provided the schadenfreudelicious details. For starters, the conference was specifically for the CDC’s “epidemic intelligence service officers [EID] — the disease detectives deployed to identify and fight outbreaks” — the CDC’s own [Chinese] COVID-fighting elite, in other words. And there’s more from this rich vein of irony among the people who spent the past three years presuming to tell us how to avoid the scary virus.CDC Annual Conference on Chinese COVID Turns Into a Chinese COVID Superspreader
- “Trump needs to swallow his pride and openly and honestly address his failures during the fateful early weeks of the [Chinese] Covid panic.” China, Trump and Chinese Covid-19
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This bill promotes parental rights, transparency, and state standards in Florida schools,” Republican state Rep. Adam Anderson told the Hill. “It requires that lessons for Florida’s students are age-appropriate, focused on education, and free from sexualization and indoctrination.” Florida Lawmakers Approve Sweeping Expansion To DeSantis’ Parental Rights In Education Bill
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and his press secretary are trafficking in proven falsehoods to score political points against Ron DeSantis.” The White House Keeps Twisting the Truth About Florida
- “The pandemic years erased the gains since the ’90s.” Eighth Graders Had Record Low U.S. History, Civics Scores In 2022
- Cornell Professor Wendy Williams: “It’s important to get a grip on what’s going on today and not what was going on in 1985.” Gendered-Oriented Funding in Academic Science Is Biased In Favor Of Women
- “States are realizing there is a much-needed alternative to today’s watered-down, useless standardized tests: the Classic Learning Test.” We Can Dump the Useless, Politicized SAT Without Dumping Standardized Testing Altogether
- Robert Zimmerman: “[T]he legal system has now begun splitting hairs so as to make some public records, written under certain conditions, permanently secret.” Pushback: Court rules that PA school district denied parent public documents in “bad faith”
- “Plummeting test scores, radical curricula, and anti-parent policies are driving families away.” California’s Public School Exodus
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “. . . “Zuckbucks” were poured into local election offices in battleground states around the country to change how elections were administered, such as by expanding unsupervised election protocols like mail-in voting and the use of ballot drop boxes. To make matters worse, the grants were heavily skewed toward Democrat-majority counties, essentially making it a massive, privately funded Democrat get-out-the-vote operation.” From Sketchy Balloting To Shady Funding, New Montana Laws Say No To Rigged Elections
- J. Christian Adams: “The Motor Voter law just turned 30 and is showing signs of wear and tear. It’s time to modernize it.” (it needs elimination – jjs) Motor Voter Needs Modernization Now
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “In doing so, some contend Carroll herself comes across as a rape fantasist. The notion is perhaps underscored by the fact that her story about Donald Trump raping her appears in a 2012 episode of Law and Order, featuring rape fantasists and the very same Bergdorf Goodman department store dressing rooms she claims the former President used in an attack on her.” Trump Accuser E. Jean Carroll Keeps Calling Rape “Sexy,” as Social Media Notices Her Story Matches a 2012 Law & Order Episode
- The leaked tax documents were first reported by the Times in 2018 in an article titled, “Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father.” The article said that Trump benefitted enormously from his father’s wealth when the former president built his own real estate empire. The Times report said Trump participated in “dubious tax schemes,” as well as “outright fraud” to keep his fortune. New York Court Tosses Trump Suit Against NYT, Niece Over Leaked Tax Records
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Hate for and violence against Christians and their places of worship have reached America and are rapidly spreading.” (not so much reached but sprang up from within, Islam notwithstanding – jjs) Report: Unprecedented Rise in Hate Crimes Against American Churches
- “In addition to paving over the First Amendment, Walter Reed is doing its best to deny the timely administration of last rights to the dying and hearing confessions of the sick at a military hospital serving our nation’s capital. This defies every tradition of service military chaplains have provided in their long history. It is time for Congress to step in and right this wrong if it is not resolved quickly.” Walter Reed Medical Center Still Discriminating Against Catholic Chaplains
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Random House was [Sotomayor’s] main source of earned income, but she voted on key decision where publisher stood to lose money, even as similarly-positioned colleague recused.” Liberal SCOTUS Justice Took $3 Million From Book Publisher, Didn’t Recuse From Its Cases
- Rep. Lois Frankel (D-FL) . . . Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) . . . Rep. John Curtis (R-UT) . . . Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) . . . Rep. Dan Goldman (D-NY)” Lawmakers Dumped Their Shares In First Republic Bank Before The Company Collapsed
- Michael Larosa, a former Press Secretary for Jill Biden, added, “[i]t’s hard to believe that in the post-#MeToo, anti-bullying world we live in, that the president’s team would be this tone-deaf.” TJ Ducklo resigned after threatening POLITICO journalist Tara Palmeri after she discovered his clandestine relationship with the Axios, NBC, and MSNBC political reporter Alexi McCammond. Biden Set to Rehire Disgraced Staffer TJ Ducklo, Blasted as ‘Undignified and Uncivil’ at Latest Job
- “Brown, who is running for reelection in a red state, claimed two owner-occupancy tax credits. This potentially violates Buckeye State rules for such incentives since he and his wife, Connie Schultz, reportedly live at their Cleveland address, where the two are also registered to vote.” (maybe Vivek Ramaswamy would be better for all concerned if he ran for Senator from OH first? – jjs) Report: Sherrod Brown-note Improperly Claimed Multiple Home Occupancy Tax Credits
- “The Biden campaign manager, Julie Chávez Rodríguez, has not even officially started her job and will remain out of the decision-making loop for another two weeks as she is still working for the [junta].” Report: Joe Biden Campaign Sputters with Only Two Full-Time Staffers, Lack of Fundraising
- “The NYYRC was amongst the first in the nation to endorse President Trump for 2024, triggering much of the corporate-left media with its statement concerning not just the political, but also the spiritual. They doubled down on the rhetoric following the news of President Trump’s indictment, against which the group protested in Lower Manhattan.”POLL: The Largest & Most Influential Young Republican Club in America Backs Trump By Over Two-Thirds
- “The Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal sent out an invitation yesterday to a $299-a-day festival for its well-heeled subscribers to attend. . . ” (hint: it’s not Carlson but a tucker for sure – jjs) Does the Murdoch Family Have a New Preferred Presidential Candidate?
- Miranda Devine: “While Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis are busy tearing chunks out of each other, there is an unlikely sleeper candidate in the Republican race who is quietly winning hearts and awakening hope across the country with his sunny version of America First.” (his red meat statements aside, if he thinks he’s going to unite a country more divided than Yugoslavia ’92, he’s delusional – jjs) Vivek Ramaswamy’s Vision is America First — Even More Than Trump
- “America is at a tipping point. Can we change course back to a constitutional republic that values the free will of men and women, freedom of speech and assembly, the rule of law, and equal justice?” (no, not without eradicating the people and institutions that brought us to this point – jjs) The Countdown of Good vs. Evil: The 2024 Presidential Election
- “A new anthology documents the history and writings of an American conservative tradition.”A Paleoconservative Return
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Kyiv insisted it had “nothing to do” with the alleged attack, suggesting it was “staged” by Moscow, while the US said the report should be taken with a “shaker of salt.” Russia Accuses Ukraine of Attempted Kremlin Drone Attack on Putin
- “Ukraine should be told, not asked, what the terms of a peace settlement will be.” If Russia Wins
- “Back to this nonsense.” New BBC Report Insinuates Russia Blew Up Nord Stream Pipeline
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Kecmanovic allegedly began his shooting spree by first killing the guard at the Belgrade school and then opening fire in a classroom located near the school entrance.” Serbian Seventh Grader Kills 8 Classmates And Guard In Targeted School Shooting
* * * * *
- Daniel Greenfield: “One of the greatest betrayals in our history happened while America slept.” (we’re not sleeping; we’re bound and gagged to a chair after being beaten unconscious and kidnapped – jjs) Biden Handed Over South America to China
- “The Biden [junta] continues to ignore the reality of the Chinese threat.” Western Pacific Nations Look to Washington for Leadership — But Don’t Get It
- “Is the U.S.-South Korea alliance secure?” South Korea Knows the Korean War Isn’t Over
- “Something happened. He changed,” the former president observed, highlighting in particular how Johnson “all of a sudden” became obsessed with the green agenda on taking office, despite posing as a pro-fracking libertarian for years. Trump Tells Farage: Britain’s Conservative Party Went “Far Left”
- “Reuters reported that Roman Protasevich, 27, was ultimately found guilty of a number of offenses, including the organization of mass disturbances, inciting terrorism, and slandering Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko.” Belarusian Journalist Forced Off “Hijacked” Rya Air Flight in 2021 Jailed for 8 Years in Conspiracy Charges
- “A sentimentalist with terrorist sympathies.” Something is Very Wrong With Justin Trudeau
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “I can’t believe I fought for this bullshit.” Navy SEAL Who Killed Bin Laden Blasts Pentagon for Drag Queen Gimmick
- So, China is essentially causing a 9/11 massacre every few days and we’re doing nothing about it. China Is Selling Mexican Drug Cartels ‘Industrial Pill Press Equipment’ To Manufacture Fentanyl, DHS Official Says
- “But anti-Semitic and Jihadist content is being removed – one year at a time.” Egypt’s School Texts Still Present Israel as Illegitimate
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Justice Alito wants a Supreme Court set apart from the mudslinging of American politics. How’s that going?” An Age of Repoliticization
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Economies of scale support expanding geriatric care while reducing maternity care.” Why Rural Maternity Wards are Disappearing
- Thousands of scientists across the globe have also joined The Dublin Declaration, a group stating that livestock farming is too important to society to “become the victim of zealotry.” They say that many of the negative claims about meat in our diet are simply not true. Scientists Say Meat is Crucial to the Human Diet – Warn Against Vegan “Zealotry”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “While the telescope cannot zoom in closer than this to such objects, it is able to get much wider and sharp pictures, covering an entire galaxy or nebula that ground-based telescope using adaptive optics (designed to counter the fuzziness caused by the atmosphere) cannot.”SuperBIT balloon circling Antarctica snaps more high resolution astronomical pictures
- “The most amazing aspect of this event is how long the planet skimmed the surface of that star. It appears it did so for several orbits at least.” Astronomers record moment star eats planet (not the Brian Dennehy bio-pic – jjs)
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- That’s just the opening salvo. The foot’s in the door and pedophilia will be normalized within 5-10 years. Unless something unforeseen and drastic happens to really prevent it. Trans Lawmaker Shamed into Dropping Pedo-Normalization Bill in Minnesota Amid Backlash
- “An attempt by Minnesota Democrats to tinker with a statute defining sexual orientation is part of a broader attempt to normalize pedophilia.” Yes, The Trans Movement Is Coming For Your Kids (for, on and in – jjs)
- “The Left gins up oodles of freaks to descend on the capitals and make things as openly, obnoxiously unpleasant as they can.” What We’re Learning From Pushing Back Against the Trans Crowd
- “So what are they, really?” (profoundly psychologically disturbed – jjs) They are Males, but They’re Not Men
- “Transgender and non-binary students have the right to discuss and express their gender identity and expression openly and to decide when, with whom, and how much to share private information,” the training stated. School District’s Homo LGBTQ Coordinator Trained Nurses To Hide Student’s Gender Transition
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Yes, in recent years Disney has gone woke. But until now, at least Disney hadn’t gone after military families and veterans.” Disney Blocks Access to Premiere Military Resort
- Christian Toto: “Far-Left Daily Show contributor worried tepid jab might make her sad.”Comedy Coward: Roy Wood Jr. Trembles Before Pseudo-VP Harris
- “The company also plans to ramp up its marketing efforts and create new ad campaigns to revive the brand’s image. Good luck with that!” LOL! Now Bud Light Is Giving Away Free Beer to Make Amends After Dylan Mulvaney Debacle
- Betsy McCaughey: “Racial discrimination should be punished to the full extent of the law. But Sharpton is no judge or juror. He uses thuggery, not due process. Is McDonald’s guilty of racial discrimination? That’s for courts to decide.” (good piece but McCaughey nearly ruins it with the invocation of George Floyd for the wrong reasons – jjs) Don’t Buy Al Sharpton’s Race-Hustling Shakedown of McDonald’s
HITHER & YON
- “The first season of Ted Lasso took popular culture by storm. Two seasons later, what was the most promising show in years has become little more than a solipsistic mess of feel-good pablum.” Can We All Finally Admit Ted Lasso is a Terrible Show?
- “Cormac McCarthy’s two 2022 novels, The Passenger and Stella Maris, feel like a moratorium on the 20th century.” Cormac McCarthy Leaves His Last Will And Testament In Two Novels
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.