Good morning, kids. Taking in the situation we face, I have to admit I feel helpless. Not hopeless, God forbid. But certainly helpless. As we have become all too painfully aware, the way in which things are supposed to function and how people are supposed to behave has been turned upside down. The events of January 6th, 2021 (to say nothing of Election “Season” 2020) and their aftermath are proof positive. Thousands of people including the President of the United States gathering to exercise their first amendment rights of free speech in protest, and the handful of dupes who were enticed into the Capitol Building and committed a “crime” (if that) only marginally more serious than jaywalking have had their lives destroyed.
Some still rot in the gaol of the Garland Archipelago while individuals like the Proud Boys are railroaded by a kangaroo court to further the Big Lie of “insurrection,” as a warmup for the ultimate political crucifixion of Donald Trump, but most importantly, pour encourager les autres. If you dare raise your voice to object, you’ll get your teeth kicked in. Figuratively via the instrumentalities of a feral government and corrupt legal system or perhaps quite literally, as we had witnessed with the wave of terror that ravaged scores of urban areas in the summer of 2020.
There is now absolutely no doubt in my mind that a large part of this political repression has been the unleashing of criminals and psychopaths from the jails and mental wards onto our streets, and the near total lack of enforcement of our laws. Check that; the book is going to be thrown at the victims. Kyle Rittenhouse miraculously dodged a bullet (pun absolutely intended). Will Daniel Penny?
. . . this why we find ourselves at the mercy of thugs, bums, and psychos who threaten and bully us with impunity. Like the two guys on my F train, we are scared to stand up to the boors who endanger us, and on those few occasions where someone like the Marine on Jordan Neely’s F train exhibits the bravery necessary to confront the miscreants, the intellectual thugs swoop in to defend the street thugs with whom they have an obvious affinity. The intellectual thugs’ message is clear: if you dare stand up to the street thugs, we will finish the job and beat you back down.
Just like the street thugs, the intellectual thugs are far outnumbered by ordinary citizens of the sort who have still not lost their fundamental moral compass. Like all bullies, however, the activists succeed in keeping the majority silent through intimidation and fear. We face the threat of physical violence from street thugs. Then, if we dare to raise our voices or our fists in protest, we face the threat of intellectual violence—pressure campaigns, smear campaigns, threats to have critics fired and deplatformed, and so on—from the intellectual thugs.
If we have any hope of reclaiming our cities and our nation from these malefactors, it lies in collective action, using the strength of numbers in our favor by presenting a united front against the civilization-destroying mob. To accomplish that, however, we will need to send a very clear message that seems positively revolutionary in today’s hijacked political environment.
That message is this, and it must be stated without reservation or apology: The rights of ordinary, law-abiding citizens—people who work and commute and support families and communities and generally make our cities healthy, productive, and vibrant metropolises—are worth more than and must be prioritized over the rights of the parasites, idlers, vagrants, junkies, thugs, bums, hoodlums, and criminal miscreants who value neither themselves nor anyone else, who befoul our public spaces and make our daily lives more difficult and unpleasant than they need to be.
That sound, sane principle used to be so universally accepted and uncontroversial that it went without saying and did not need to be stated explicitly. But it can no longer be taken for granted in a society in which governments accord convicted criminals first priority in applying for coveted commercial licenses, tolerate known open drug scenes, and even enable illegal drug users (without regard for the toll on local communities and businesses) by providing free injection sites in the guise of cutting down on overdose deaths, while rogue prosecutors refuse to pursue misdemeanors or impose cash bail and let serial offenders roam the streets so that retailers can do little to curb an epidemic of shoplifting and the general public must endure more dangerous streets and subways.
In the end, we as a society have to ask ourselves the simple question of what message we want to send. If the intellectual thugs’ demands are met, and Daniel Penny is charged with causing Jordan Peely’s death, we will be sending a clear message that we must let the dangerous street thugs in our midst threaten and endanger us as they please while we sit in silence, avert our gazes, tremble in fear as crazy incidents like this occur on a daily basis and hope for the best. Woe be to us if we lift a finger against them. But if brave people stand on principle and reject the intellectual thugs’ clamor today, we will be sending a very different message every street thug among us needs to hear: when you threaten us and endanger our safety, you take your life in your hands.
Emphasis mine in bold, not the italics. It’s all well and good, but who’s this “We” he’s talking about? Him and the mouse in his pocket? This is yet another example of an author who totally gets it in one sentence and then gets completely clueless in the wrap-up. Here’s the problem. First, the criminals are now no longer committing crimes for the usual reasons. Over the years and especially since the coming of the Jug-Eared Dog-Eater in 2008, criminals who (at the risk of sounding racist but in point of fact being quite accurate) are mostly black commit these crimes because they have been brainwashed into thinking themselves victims of a racist white-supremacist capitalist society. Now, with the advent of Marxist DAs, judges and politicians, they have been given the green light to commit those crimes with virtual impunity.
And who are these alleged “oppressors?” That would be us, i.e. those who identify as American-Americans. You know, I’ve always bristled at the word and concept of “entitlements” but in this case it takes on a whole other dimension. Funny how these victims B-urn L-oot and M-urder their way across whole swathes of cities and when businesses decide they’ve had enough, they shout “racism!” for creating “food deserts” and so on. Like the proverbial kid who kills his parents then begs for mercy from the court because he’s an orphan.
Beyond merely being accosted by someone who’s unhinged, or the usual “lemme hold yo wallet! What I find I keep?!” goof, now they commit crimes as a form of political empowerment. And you best let them “express themselves” because self-defense is in fact a hate crime. That’s why that last paragraph, emphasis mine in bold is ridiculous.
Just like J-6, if we protest, remonstrate or even hit back physically under the absolute protection of what normally would be considered self-defense, we will be punished.
And now that this Jordan Neely who is not a dangerous, deranged thug with a pretty long rap sheet of serious offenses but a poor helpless Michael Jackson impersonator who brought joy and happiness to the world and for his troubles got “lynched” – yes, gentle reader, bald-headed half-wit and (Death) “Squad” member LoPecia Pressley claimed as such – well, there can only be one response.
Nothing pleases the Bolshies more than a career criminal who happens to be black and commits a crime and gets killed by a white person while doing it. Break out your riot garb! . .
. . . New Yorkers — most of whom vote for Democrats who promise to release prisoners from jail, support bail reform, and defund the police — were quick to protest the incident and demand police arrest the white “vigilante” who “murdered” the homeless wackadoo. Never mind that they voted for the circumstances that led to this incident in the first place. . .
. . . Neely is the poster boy to kick off the 2023 riot season that the left is hungry to start. He is black, homeless, and mentally ill. Even more mouthwatering to the Marxists, he was killed by a white military veteran.
Liberals began protesting Neely’s death. The protests soon turned violent, and several anarchists were arrested. The number of protestors is growing — just like we saw after George Floyd died.
Other meatheads threatened to shoot people. Scores of protestors jumped onto the subway tracks to halt incoming trains. . .
. . . I can’t see Bragg not prosecuting Penny. This is the moment he and his Stalinites have been waiting for. The weather is warm. The Zapatistas are hungry to destroy and have already hit the streets of New York City. May, the same month Geroge Floyd died, is the perfect time to start a warm-weather campaign of domestic terror that will likely last until Antifa gets too cold to incinerate our nation again.
I hope Mr. Penny has a good lawyer, and I hope you won’t be visiting a large, blue city with a Soros-funded DA.
Yes, that would be the same Alvin Bragg who is prosecuting Donald Trump on a crime that was never committed, which the statute of limitations ran out on. In storytelling, this is what is known as “la ronde.” With supposed charges or at least threats of charges against Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and his bastard-producing bastard son, the timing is perfect.
So, if we speak up and fight back, we get it in the head. The question is, will we get it worse if we just sit back and take it?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Constitutions become ‘living,’ which is to say, dead. Even nation-states like those of contemporary Europe burn their ways through multiple constitutions (bonjour, France, buon giorno, Italy!) or amend their constitutions so fundamentally that the document no longer bears any resemblance to its original self. Now it’s Ireland’s turn. . . “Hate the New Irish ‘Hate Speech’ Law
- “Stanley Ridgley exposes ‘antiracism’ in its hateful, undiluted form.” Lifting the Mask of the Antiracist Cult
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Far-left congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) called Neely’s death a “public execution” and blamed Democratic mayor Eric Adams, who ran as a tough-on-crime moderate. WATCH: Protesters Block Subway Tracks Over Death of Jordan Neely
- Voices of Community Activists and Leaders (VOCAL) New York, an organization with members who participated in a protest on Wednesday over Neely’s death, and published a statement saying he was “lynched,” previously took large donations from groups that George Soros and Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg funded. Liberal Billionaires Funded the Communist-Linked Group Pushing Jordan Neely Protests
- “Nothing pleases the Bolshies more than a career criminal who happens to be black and commits a crime and gets killed by a white person while doing it. Break out your riot garb!”NYC DA Alvin Bragg Sees His Shadow, Only Days Left Before Riot Season
- “If the veteran who restrained the homeless man is prosecuted, it will establish a right to terrorize subway passengers and help revive the ‘anti-racist’ assault on justice.” Making Jordan Neely the New George Floyd is the Next Step in the Left’s War on America
- “They’re disingenuous.” Elon Musk Asks of Jordan Neely Protesters: “Why Didn’t They Protest the Children Who Were Murdered at the Christian School?”
- “Criminals who endanger our safety should know they are taking their own lives in their hands.” (not when the government and justice system uses them as de facto enforcers – jjs)Street Thugs and the Intellectual Thugs Who Enable Them
* * * * *
- Julie Kelly: “The verdicts and rhetoric surrounding J6 trials are leading to one goal: the arrest and prosecution of Donald Trump.” J6 Jackals Circle Trump
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Deep State depravity on full display.” Barr Bars Trump
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Biden threatened in February that outlet would be cut off until it had ‘more polite’ reporters.” (polite as in bought-and-paid whore propagandists – jjs) White House Blocks New York Post Reporter From Rare Biden Event
- “The Biden [junta] restricts which reporters get access to presidential events and briefings by requiring journalists to submit a credential form, especially when events are held in the South Court Auditorium. The Biden White House has never answered how they decide which reporters get access to the auditorium, but staff have repeatedly argued that there is limited space.” White House Continues To Restrict Press Access To Biden Events, Leaves Empty Seats
- “When you go through all of the programing that’s happening and the indoctrination and over-sexualization of our children, it’s just really problematic,” Stitt says in the video. “It doesn’t line up with Oklahoma values,” so the state’s taxpayers shouldn’t have to pay for it, the governor added. OK Gov. Vetoes PBS Funding, Citing ‘Indoctrination and Sexualization of Our Children’ – 15 States Already Don’t Fund
- “Democrats tried for years to murder conservative talk radio with repeated failed attempts to resurrect the Fairness Doctrine. It would be the ultimate irony if carmakers — whose car radios helped make talk thrive — were the ones to finally kill most of it off.” Will Carmakers Be the Ones to Finally Murder Conservative Talk Radio?
- “No doubt the Murdochs raised a glass of Bud Light to King Charles.” God Save the King, Not Fox News
- “Leftists never let a good tragedy go to waste.” (especially since they cause 99.99% of them – jjs) How Can Media Identify ‘White Supremacy’ In Hispanic Shooter But Not Trans Murderer’s Anti-Christian Hate?
- “Yet another example of, like clockwork, the MSM rushing to print a story without all the facts or verifying what it has as correct.” Media Botched the Allen, TX Shooter
- “We all have to remember, the head of the Proud Boys, his name is Enrique Tarrio. the Proud Boys is a white nationalist group.” Expanding Gas Giant Ana Navarro Says Hispanics and Blacks are Not “Immune” From Being “a White Supremacist”
- David Harsanyi: “About the only thing the poll confirms is that trust in media has cratered and that conservatives and independents are increasingly distrustful of all media outlets, while Democrats remain loyal to left-wing outlets no matter how unreliable.” Not Even Junk Polls Can Hide The Public’s Cratering Trust In Media
- “Is the new surveillance state beginning to turn on its creators?” The Watchers and the Watched
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “[Tara] Reade alleged during the 2020 presidential election that in 1993 then-Senator Biden forced himself on her while she was a staffer in a deserted hallway of a Senate building and penetrated her with his fingers.” Biden Rape Accuser Warns: “If Something Happens To Me, All Roads Lead To Joe Biden”
- “His own party will force him out of the 2024 race if the whistleblower allegations are true.” (doubt it – jjs) Bribery Probe May Sink Biden Reelection Bid
- “Corporate media refuse to recognize [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s corruption even when it stares them in the face during a one-on-one interview.” Biden’s Corruption is Everything Corporate Media Hoped to Get Out of Trump, So They Won’t Cover It
- “. . .Gingrich . . . argued that based on Williams’ own description of Hunter Biden, no serious business was going to invest in him unless they thought they could use him to get something better: ‘They were investing in Joe.’” Juan “Wan” Williams Gives Impassioned Defense of Hunter Biden. Newt Gingrich Finishes Him In Five Words
- Robert Spencer: “Evidence? What evidence?” Old Joe Biden Stands With Hunter: “My Son Has Done Nothing Wrong”
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Contrary to misleading headlines, none of the eight electors granted immunity in Fulton County’s anti-Trump war ‘said anything … incriminating to themselves or anyone else.’” Defense Attorneys Allege Massive Misconduct In Georgia’s Crumbling Get-Trump Crusade
- “Carroll, 79, first alleged that she was raped by Trump in a book released in 2019. Her story is extremely similar to the sub plot of a Law and Order episode which aired in late 2012, a few months after she posted a sex question about Trump to her Facebook followers. Carroll has admitted to being both a Law and Order r and an Apprentice fan, the latter hosted by Trump for almost two decades.” Anal, Porn, & Trump and Brad Pitt Fantasies: E. Jean Carroll’s Facebook History is Truly Bizarre
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Anyone who is surprised by this hasn’t been paying attention.” Biden Unleashes the Regulatory Kraken — And There’s No Land in Sight
- “Jared Bernstein’s comments could hurt his chances at Senate confirmation.” Biden Taps Economist Who Bemoaned Gas Prices “Too Damn Low”
- “Patrick Moore, a co-founder of Greenpeace and its ex-president in Canada, believes the acoustic systems used by vessels surveying the ocean floor harm the marine mammals’ sense of hearing – risking their crucial ability to navigate, and leading to more dead whales washing up onshore.” Four Whales Die in Four Days: Wind Farms Creating “Death Zone” at Sea, Says Ex-Greenpeace Boss
- “Protesters appear in Marble Arch and around the Piccadilly area, angering people who were attempting to travel along the road they were protesting on. The protesters were also walking very slowly, which added to the frustration.” (where’s that angry Kraut to get out of his car and belt someone in the teeth when you need him? – jjs) ‘Just Stop Oil’ Activists Clog Roads in London After Coronation
- “No one can really say whether widespread adoption of EVs will cut carbon emissions.” (let alone if cutting carbon emissions is even necessary, possible or a good thing – jjs) Electric Vehicle Illusions
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Most Senate Republicans reaffirmed their support for McConnell and McCarthy ahead of Tuesday’s meeting, pledging that they will not support a clean debt ceiling bill.” Senate Republicans Press for Spending Cuts Ahead of White House Debt Ceiling Meeting
- “Yellin is calling CEOs from the financial sector and the broader economy to warn them about the “dangerous consequences of the current brinkmanship,” one source told Reuters.” (this friggin’ Mason Reese-looking dishrag needs to shut her filthy cakehole – jjs) Report: White House Begging CEOs to Pressure Republicans to Cave on Debt Ceiling
- “Reckless spending is undermining the Fed’s efforts to get inflation under control.” Filling the Punch Bowl (mostly with turds – jjs)
- “The policy, which would cancel $10,000 in student loans per borrower earning salaries less than $125,000 as well as $20,000 per borrower who received Pell Grants, was enacted via executive order last year. Justices heard arguments in February for two cases against the student loan cancellation policy, one from six Republican attorneys general and another from the Job Creators Network Foundation, and are expected to release a decision next June.” Student Debt Cancellation May Cause Some Disenrolled [sic] College Students To Return: Poll
- “The federal government returns to the same policies that triggered the Great Recession — only more so.” How the Feds are Fueling a New Mortgage Crisis
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Give orders to shoot to kill. That would be what’s known in the trade as a deterrent. Gov. Abbott Deploys Special National Guard Force to Southern Border Ahead of Expected Illegal Immigrant Surge
- “Title 42 is scheduled to end on May 11.” Drone Catches Hundreds of Migrants Crossing Into Texas Days Before Title 42 Ends
- The Republicans’ plan would sharply restrict the administration’s quasi-legal policy of letting many job-seeking migrants through the “parole pipeline.” It would also restrict the [junta’s] ability to quickly bus migrants from the border to shelters and job-training centers in many U.S. cities. But the GOP’s business and agriculture factions refused to support the bill until it was amended to protect the current inflow of cheap-labor visa workers. For example, the bill sets lower wages for the H-2A workers that are used by farmers. Joe Biden Threatens to Veto Republican Border Reform
- “Inflow of at least $10 million in drugs from Mexico narcotics comes days ahead of Title 42 termination.” Border Patrol Agents Seized Enough Fentanyl in Single Weekend to Kill Entire Population of Chicago
- “How is this sustainable? Illegal migration is set to spike with the end of Title 42, not improve, which will only mean billions more dollars extorted from American taxpayers to fund the Biden border crisis.” Illegal Aliens Cost City Taxpayers BILLIONS in Free Care
- “Legislative fix urgently needed.” (more like a military coup, except our military is corrupted – jjs) More Lies Amidst Biden’s Border Catastrophe
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “George Alvarez is a Brownsville local with an extensive rap sheet. He has been formally charged and arraigned with eight counts of manslaughter and 10 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.” (funny how this gets zero coverage, zero calls to ban SUVs and zero outrage from the usual suspects – jjs) Police Identify Suspect Accused Of Mowing Over 18 People Near Border; Has Extensive Criminal Record
- “He was separated under the 2005 edition of Army Regulation 635-200, paragraph 5–17, Other designated physical or mental conditions,” an Army official told the DCNF. Texas Shooter Was Discharged From US Army After Three Months Over ‘Physical Or Mental Conditions,’ Pentagon Says
- Daniel Greenfield: “When police were pulled out of schools, activists claimed that would make black students safer. The students aren’t safe, neither are the workers, nor is anyone else.” St. Paul Schools Kicked Out Cops, Staff Are Too Terrified to Work
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The study vindicates claims made by thousands of women since the vaccine roll-outs who feared speaking out about their concerns, best encapsulated by journalist Lara Prendergast’s article in which she says: …it is awkward talking about what the jab has done to our periods. Friends tell me they’ve also been affected and nope, they didn’t report it either. Nobody wants to be thought of as hysterical. Emotional. A tad neurotic. So instead these conversations are going on discreetly, on WhatsApp chats, on internet threads, in hushed tones. Who wants to be accused of being a dreaded ‘anti-vaxxer?’” NEW: Chinese COVID Vaccines Increase ‘Menstrual Disturbance’ Chances Up to 41 Percent
- A press release detailing the effort identifies W.H.O., UNICEF, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and “many other global and national health partners” joining together for “The Big Catch-up,” which they describe as “a targeted global effort to boost vaccination among children following declines driven by the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic.” W.H.O., Chelsea Clinton, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Team Up to Push Child Vaccinations
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Americans need more answers about those ‘dark days of the pandemic.’” A “Much Better and More Trusted” CDC?
- “Recent surveys estimate there are more than 24 million such rifles owned across the United States.” Washington’s Ban On Popular Rifles Doesn’t Hold Up Under Any Level Of Scrutiny
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The girl’s parents “only caught on after a change in the girl’s behavior.” The district never contacted the family. Texas School District Failed to Tell Parents After First Grade Boys Allegedly Force Girl to Perform Sex Act, Filmed on iPad
- “The case against Amy Wax at the University of Pennsylvania Law School goes nuclear.”Tenure is in Trouble for Professors on the Right
- “As a former teacher writing for the Heritage Foundation explained that indoctrinating the next generation of Americans into a new set of values is the only way they will accept the leftist agenda.” Curation Or Censorship?: Debunking The Left’s ‘Book Ban’ Narrative
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Robert Spencer: “The Biden regime has a strong taste for authoritarianism and has worked to silence dissent from its sinister agenda. But America ain’t Venezuela just yet. Patriots who fight back and demand their Constitutional rights can prevail, as the early demise of the Disinformation Governance Board also demonstrates.” Oh Yeah, That First Amendment Thing: Biden’s HHS Backs Down On Harassing Catholic Hospital
- “Heaping praises on a notorious anti-Semite.” Biden at White House Eid Ceremony Tells Bro-Fo Omar “God Love You”
- “The event, set to take place at the Capitol Visitor Center on Wednesday, features numerous anti-Israel organizations as cosponsors, including the radical Emgage Action and Americans for Justice in Palestine Action.” Death “Squad” Member Rancida Taliban Slammed for Hosting Event Mourning “Catastrophe: of Israel’s Founding
- Focus on sabotaging them for Trump or DeSantis? Republicans Will Focus On Four States In 2024, Mitch McConnell Says
- “What we have here is a severe shortage of political IQ.” Republicans Are Still the Stupid Party!
- Says U.S. Intelligence has presided over a “60-year Cover-up.” RFK Jr.: CIA “Definitely Involved in the Murder” of JFK
- A double feature: Triumph of the Will and Lolita. Reporter Presses KJP On Why Biden Is ‘Holding A Movie Night’ Amid Illegal Immigration, Debt Limit, Mass Shooting
- “Well, when he drops here from 42 to 36 in approval in this poll, that’s all Democrats who are jumping ship and saying, ‘I don’t approve of the presidency he’s doing,’” [Mark] Penn explained. “And I think we’ve seen for a long time – look the Harris polling showed the same thing for a long time – people question his fitness for continued office, most Democrats didn’t want him to run. But this poll has to send shockwaves; he just announced for the presidency. You’re supposed to go up when you announce, not down.” Former Clinton Pollster: Biden’s Reelection Announcement Triggered Approval Rating Drop
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Instead of denying involvement and encouraging escalation, Biden needs to recognize that a missile strike on the capital of a nuclear power is an invitation to World War III.” Kremlin Drone Attack Is One More Reason To Stop The Russia-Ukraine War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Zhao was accused by the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) of targeting Canadian opposition lawmaker Michael Chong, who had been critical of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) over its treatment of Uyghur Muslims, Reuters reported.” Chinese Diplomat Expelled From Canada After Alleged ‘Intimidation’ Campaign Against Anti-Beijing Lawmaker
- “The Islamic Republic’s actions are a slap in the face to the Biden regime.” SHOT: Iran Seizes More Tankers in Persian Gulf
- “White House is undermining its own sanctions regime, lawmakers say.” CHASER: Biden Junta Won’t Let Authorities Seize Sanctioned Iranian Oil Tankers
- “A beautiful place, but, with cartels and violence abounding, still not safe.” Mexico’s No Country for Old Men — Or Anyone Else
- “The blame-Israel game begins.” Terrorist Dies After 86-Day Hunger Strike in Israeli Jail (also known as GAINZZZ! – jjs)
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “A deeper dive into Gen. Charles Q. Brown’s past reveal efforts to advance ‘DEI’ ideology throughout the U.S. Air Force.” SHOT: Biden’s Pick For Joint Chiefs Chair Made ‘Diversity’ and ‘Inclusion’ Focal Points in Air Force Personnel Decisions
- “When other priorities, like gender or race, are introduced as a metric of assignment and advancement, the foundations of performance-based competition are sacrificed and the emphasis on safety takes a backseat,” a current Air Force instructor pilot and former trainer for Undergraduate Pilot Training, who spoke on a condition of anonymity due to fear of reprisal, told the DCNF. CHASER: US Air Force Ran a Social Experiment to Graduate More Minority Pilots. It Didn’t Go as Planned
- “Like any human-powered attempt to predict the future, granting security clearance is a flawed process.” How Did Air National Guard Leaker Jack Teixiera Get a Security Clearance?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “McCaul, chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, wrote that he had given Blinken a number of extensions to comply with the subpoena, originally issued March 28, but that the secretary of state’s response remained ‘insufficient.’” McCaul Threatens to Hold Blinken in Contempt of Congress over Afghanistan Disaster Documents
- Robert Spencer : “Meanwhile, the Taliban is persecuting Christians.” Biden Regime Still Shoveling Taxpayer Money into Afghanistan
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Dubbed a “silent killer,” atherosclerosis is marked by the slow buildup of plaque in your arteries, complications of which include both pulmonary edema and acute heart failure.Ray Liotta Died of “Silent Killer” That Affects Half of Us Adults Over 45
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “At press conference, DeSantis discussed a bill (SB 254) prohibiting anyone under 18 from receiving transgender surgery or prescription-based cross-sex hormones, which he intends to sign this week. DeSantis corrected a reporter who accused the government of denying transgender “health care.” Gov. DeSantis: It’s Not ‘Health Care’ to ‘Cut Off the Private Parts of a 14 or 15 Year-Old’ – ‘That’s Mutilation’
- “The statue was apparently meant to celebrate International Men’s Day, but the piece has now been moved outside The Gender Museum in Aarhus, Denmark, which was previously known as the Women’s Museum.” Statue of “Breast-feeding Man” Stands Outside Former Danish Women’s Museum Now Devoted to “Gender”
- “We’ve had decades of active repression of the wisdom and enjoyment to be had mixing men’s and women’s separate skill sets and interests.” We’ve Forgotten What Woman Is – and Isn’t
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The utility of shaming is not to make people feel bad about themselves as the ultimate objective but to make them feel bad enough to do something about it so they don’t have to get triggered every time a cartoon character weighs himself. As my grandfather says, ‘Pain (emotional or physical) is a powerful motivator.’” Children’s Show Bluey Retroactively Edited After Accusations of ‘Fat Shaming’
- “Disney picked the fight — this woke corporation is not the Vatican and should not be treated as such.” In Defense of Florida’s Action Against a Very Political Mouse
- Christian Toto: “Trailer for Christopher Nolan’s historical drama rejects Hollywood tropes.”Can Oppenheimer Bring Patriotism Back to the Big Screen?
- “Progressives want the power to police norms.” The ‘Cis-’ Slur and the War on Normality
HITHER & YON
- “Praying for peace until the very end.” Happy V-E Day
- “People who read widely and deeply cannot be herded.” The Death of the Reader, and of Democracy
- “George Foreman and Muhammad Ali came to represent different good parts of the American experience.” Foreman and Ali: A Time of Better Choices
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR : Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.