Good morning, kids. On this day in 1940, you-know-who’s Wehrmacht smashed into the Low Countries and France, and in a mere six weeks had all of Western Europe in his grasp. Tellingly, on that same day. Winston Churchill became prime minister. In hindsight, it was a turning point but at the time the situation for sure was very much in doubt.
Tomorrow, 83 years later, the for-all-intents-and-purposes non-existent southern border will make it official when Title 42 expires and upwards of a million third world peasants Guerra Relámpago their way in, passing GO, collecting welfare and their Democrat voter registration cards along the way.
That’s 1 million just to start with, and no end in sight.
Unless someone has a Wayback Machine I can borrow to jump 83 years into the future to confirm the likely short- and long-term ramifications of this premeditated ongoing invasion, odds are there won’t have been a Winston Churchill, or for that matter an America circa 1941-45 to roll back the invaders.
There really isn’t a whole hell of a lot to say about this. It was premeditated and it started in 1965 when one of the 10 most destructive, venal, amoral louts ever to hold a national office (and you can argue he’s in the top five), Teddy Kennedy, smashed our sane, rational immigration polices with the Hart-Celler Act. Changing times vis a vis race relations and the Republican-spearheaded and passed civil rights laws capped off and beget the slow but steady elevation of American blacks into the mainstream of society, economically and politically. That of course meant disaster for the Democrats, a party built around squalor, misery, poverty, decay and “grievance,” legitimate or otherwise. Dependency on an ever-growing bureaucracy to take care of them – meaning enslave them – cradle to grave. Assuming they even make it out of the womb alive, as opposed to mangled entrails on the end of Kermit Gosnell’s rusty scissors.
The answer? Open the floodgates and bring in wave after wave of the third world’s tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to sponge off the taxpayer in exchange for a vote every two to four years. Keep them hooked; think Sportin’ Life dressed up in Uncle Sam threads.
It should be noted that business, particularly big business, which had the ill-deserved reputation as being conservative and pro-American was anything but, because they are equally to blame for wanting cheap labor. True, the ever-growing regulatory state combined with out-of-control trade unions, drove the cost of labor sky-high and greased the wheels of American off-shoring and deindustrialization. But, in the main, it was the Democrats need to bolster a shrinking base that is the principal culprit in the dissolution of our culture and society.
Business could’ve stopped it. The unions could’ve stopped it. American blacks and other minorities could’ve stopped it. They didn’t. And here we are.
So everyone’s freaking out about “the border crisis” and pointing fingers at each other when the solution is simple. Minus turning the invasion routes into a free fire zone (and truth be told I’m nearing the point of accepting that as an actual legitimate choice) . . .
SEAL THE BORDER
INDEFINITE MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION
ENFORCEMENT OF ALL IMMIGRATION LAWS TO THEIR FULL EXTENT
CUT OFF ALL BENEFITS; 90% TAX ON ALL REMITTANCES TO LATIN AMERICA
SANCTUARY POLICIES ARE NULL AND VOID
RAMP UP DEPORTATION
LONG PRISON SENTENCES, CONFISCATION OF ASSETS FOR EMPLOYING ILLEGALS
You announce that and the problem solves itself, without firing a shot. Of course, that’s a non-starter because, Racism! Xenophobia!
As an aside, I go ape when I see pundits continue to state that 11 million illegal aliens are here. That was the number supposedly in-country when Ronald Reagan PBUH got conned into granting that “one time amnesty” for 1 million illegals in exchange for promises that that was it forever (aka Simpson-Mazzoli). With all due respect, even Bonzo the chimp wouldn’t have fallen for that bullshit, but here we are with something closer to 33 million already in-country. And it’s probably considerably higher than that, but we’ll never know, will we?
So when I say deportation, it means everyone who has jumped the border and lived here illegally regardless of how long they’ve been here, including their friggin’ children! Cruel? You broke our laws and it is you who are responsible for the consequences to yourselves and your children.
Of course, all this is a non-starter. It’s never going to happen, or at the very least I cannot see it happening without a radical change to the political landscape of whatever the hell this country has devolved into, because it sure as hell is not the United States of America. Not anymore. And when I say radical, I mean radical to such an extreme that you cannot even imagine it.
This Department of Homeland Security – thank you and fuck you George W. Bush!!!! – which supposedly is in charge of border security has, as friend and friend of the blog the estimable Robert Spencer notes, another more important mission on its mind: YOU.
Through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), America First Legal (AFL) has obtained files that show that DHS’s Office of Terrorism and Violence Prevention, instead of devoting its time and attention to tracking and impeding the activities of actual terrorists, is focusing on getting you to inform for them about pro-life “suburban moms” and your “old friend from high school” who doubts the Leftist establishment line. Yes, it’s just like the Stasi and the Gestapo and the KGB, except this time, your tax dollars are paying for it.
Michael Benz, the executive director of the Foundation for Freedom Online, reported Tuesday that DHS is developing “an online ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’-style video series to ‘deradicalize’ friends and family.” But the “radicalization suspects” aren’t even close to being actual terrorists: “They are typical everyday Americans with typical everyday American opinions.” Those opinions, however, differ from those of the Leftist elites, and now those Leftists elites have made it clear: disagreeing with them makes you a terrorist.
The videos contain a series of profiles of these allegedly “radicalized” Americans. One of them is “Ann,” a “suburban Mom” who “has become increasingly more concerned about the welfare of other children” and has become a “middle-aged pro-life advocate.” It’s not clear whether or not DHS realized what it was admitting when it said that a pro-life advocate was concerned about children, as its focus is all on helping you stop Ann’s terrorist activities.
Is Ann blowing things up or flying planes into buildings? No, “audiences watch Ann’s activities from the perspective of her preacher, her longtime friend, and her hairdresser. In one scenario, Ann utters the phrase ‘baby killer’ at a public ribbon-cutting event at a local bakery. DHS gives you, the bystander, three choices: calling Ann’s husband, contacting Ann’s preacher, or stopping by Ann’s house. In another scenario, as Ann’s hairdresser, viewers listen to Ann ‘bring up pro-life arguments and… ranting,’ after which Ann shows ‘videos of violent protests on her phone.’ Bystanders are given three choices: calling the sheriff on Ann, talking about Ann to coworkers, or researching the groups Ann talked about.”
What, DHS? There’s no option to join Ann in trying lawfully and peacefully to stop the wanton sacrifice of children to Moloch? But of course that is a rhetorical question. For Leftists, there is only one point of view: their own. The DHS video scenario epitomizes the Left’s hostility to dissenting views. . .
. . . Keeping “closer tabs” is what this is all about. This is police state stuff from the DHS. Setting Americans spying on their neighbors and reporting them to the state—that’s what they did in East Germany, and that’s what the DHS wants for us all. Time to shut that department down.
And as Spencer notes, the DHS was the parent organization where this erstwhile “Disinformation Governance Board” was to be operated out of. Erstwhile, for now.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Republicans who complain about the ‘culture war’ have no idea what time it is, or what kind of leadership this moment demands.” The Culture War Isn’t the Most Important Issue of 2024, It’s the Only Issue
- “This simple plan would supercharge the careers and businesses of young people with virtually no loss of taxpayer revenue.” (only if you raise the voting age to at least 26, and only for taxpayers – jjs) No Taxes Until You Turn 30!
- Daniel Greenfield: “Mass shootings are a spiritual problem, not a political one.” ‘Thoughts and Prayers’ Do Stop Mass Shootings
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- He closed with, “Free speech is the main right that you have. Without it, you have no others.” In fewer than 20 minutes, the video had over 700,000 views, which is more viewers than anyone at CNN earns. Tucker Carlson Announces New Show on Twitter ‘Soon’
- “Fox-haters at Media Matters once again inadvertantly make Tucker look even better. Tucker: Liberals ‘they see this as war and we’re the main force on the other side.’” Latest Tucker Leak: “If you’ve got pronouns in your Twitter bio, you shouldn’t work here because we can’t trust you because you’re on the other side”
- The letter said that “Rupert Murdoch himself” broke promises to Carlson “intentionally and with reckless disregard for the truth.” The letter accuses Dinh and Murdoch of making “material representations,” or promises, to Carlson that were intentionally broken, constituting fraud, Axios said. Tucker Carlson Accuses Fox News of Fraud and Contract Breach
* * * * *
- Margot Cleveland: “‘None of the funds … shall be used for purposes other than countering foreign propaganda and misinformation,’ Congress mandated. But the State Department didn’t care.” Government-Funded Censors Violated Congress’s Mandate To Target Only Foreign ‘Disinformation’
- “You can’t make this up: Mailchimp suspended my press team’s account after we announced President Trump’s support for the Railway Safety Act. But big tech censorship won’t stop us from fighting for the people of East Palestine.” Mailchimp Censors Senator J.D. Vance’s Press Release, Blames ‘Error’
- “Neely refused to be helped. But should someone this disturbed be given the choice? Certainly, there are issues of individual liberty. But at what point does the safety of society outweigh the rights of mentally disturbed individuals? As long as Democrat politicians call those who want such a conversation “cruel” and “heartless,” people are going to continue to die.” NY Times Op-Ed Writer Says Anyone Who Fears Crazies on the Subway Should Get “Therapy”
- “The title of the act of course means nothing. The passage of the bill could well spell the beginning of the end of free speech in Canada as the country is increasingly defined by the authoritarian tendencies of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.” “Castreau-cescu” Trudeau’s Internet Censorship is Only the Beginning with C-11
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “Keeping ‘closer tabs’ is what this is all about. This is police state stuff from the DHS. Setting Americans spying on their neighbors and reporting them to the state—that’s what they did in East Germany, and that’s what the DHS wants for us all. Time to shut that department down.” DHS Wants You to Snitch on Pro-Life Moms and ‘Anti-Government’ Neighbors
- “State promises law enforcement will not be involved in hate crime hotline.” Newsom Launches ‘Hate’ Hotline for Californians To Report Attacks on Their ‘Actual or Perceived’ Identities
- “Guess the Vermont legislature and governor forgot the state’s history with Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain Boys.” Vermont Republican Governor Signs Law Banning “Paramilitary Training”
- There goes the black vote and his chances for the Dem nomination. Gov. Newsom Declines to Endorse Reparations Checks Proposed by California Task Force
- Let’s not pretend this is about justice, fairness and decency. It’s a shakedown.”Reparations Derangement Syndrome
- “David Bernhardt has written a screed against the burgeoning administrative state built on his firsthand experience as a Beltway insider.” Trump Interior Secretary: The Monstrous Administrative State Killing Self-Government Must Be Stopped
- “It’s quite a racket – and it works.” How Much Do Democrats Really Care About Jordan Neely?
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “As pointed out by RealClearInvestigations reporter Paul Sperry on Tuesday, Blinken estimated during a December 2020 interview with Senate investigators that he met with James Biden, one of the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] brothers, several times over the past couple decades.” Blinken Says He Met With James Biden “A Dozen” Times, Denies Business Talk
- “Will we ever have leaders who don’t just talk in front of cameras but actually act to fix this country? Or are we forever stuck watching a mass kabuki act every day?” Republicans Promise THIS TIME the Biden Crime Family Is Finished!
- Sean Davis: “Congressional testimony suggests the CIA solicited signatures for the Hunter Biden laptop letter circulated by the Biden campaign in 2020.” CIA Solicited Signatures For Hunter Biden Laptop Letter, Congressional Testimony Shows
- Start cranking out those canvasses, asshole! Hunter Biden Claims He Took Out Personal Loans To Pay Legal Team, Has Incurred ‘Substantial’ Debt
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The standard for maximum per-cycle water consumption (gal/cycle) now is 5. Many newer dishwashers are 3.5. But the DoE wants to make it 3.3.” Dept. of Energy Going After Dishwashers With New ‘Efficiency Rules’
- “Climate change fanatics achieve real political and economic goals by advancing a narrative they know isn’t true but that suits their desires.” The IPCC Radical Climate Change Agenda Is a Neo-Marxist, Postmodern Value Narrative
- “Claiming that anthropogenic CO2 will not cause catastrophic climate change is a credible, necessary point of view backed up by scientific evidence.” (CO2 is life itself – jjs)Challenging the Premise of Our Destruction
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Team Biden doesn’t make the calculations you’re used to.” Tyrannical Disregard Meets the Debt Ceiling
- “The California Republican said he does not believe Schumer can pass a bill that could raise the debt ceiling; Senate Republicans, including McConnell, have pledged they would not back a clean debt ceiling bill.” Kevin McCarthy: ‘Didn’t See Any New Movement’ on Debt Ceiling Negotiations
- “Few if any maids make enough money to hire maids of their own.” Libertarians’ Big Lie on Wages
- “Joe Biden was once again ruthlessly fact checked by Twitter’s Community Notes after he posted a chart claiming that he has created more jobs than any of the other previous [legitimate] Presidents in recent memory, a blatant attempt to mislead Americans.” Biden Fact Checked Into Oblivion By Twitter Community Notes After Touting ‘Record’ Job Creation
- Nicole Gelinas: “The FHFA wants to prop up the lower half of the housing market ahead of the 2024 election.” What’s Behind Fannie and Freddie’s Higher Fees?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “There’s a massive surge of migrants amassed at the border right now, threatening to blow through our southern boundary and overwhelm the meager resources Biden has sent to deal with the problem. The administration is warning that 13,000 migrants could cross the border every single day. If you extrapolate that over a year, that’s 4.7 million people coming over the border—more than the population of Panama.” (first candidate to announce state of emergency and mass deportation of all illegals on Day 1 gets my vote – jjs) Enough Illegals to Fill 3 Entire Countries Are Already in the U.S.— And Biden Is Throwing Open the Border
- “Since Joe Biden first took office, he’s done everything in his power to dismantle former President Trump’s common sense border policies that were working, culminating in the end of Title 42. And now, millions more are poised to surge over the border, adding to the 11 million already here.” (11 was the estimate in 1986, toots. Triple that number, at least – jjs)Here Come the Migrants
- Wayne Allyn Root: “All hell breaks loose on Thursday, May 11.” Title 42 Ends Tomorrow – With the Onslaught of Full Scale Invasion
- Michael Goodwin: “His instinct was to find someone to blame, a reflex as natural as breathing for politicians, but he picked the wrong person. Instead of blaming the fellow Democrat in the Oval Office who opened the border and let millions of unvetted illegal crossers into America, Adams conveniently settled on a Republican, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. As Title 42 End Nears, Eric Adams Hasn’t Learned Much from Migrant Crisis Sinking His Mayoralty
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- FBI agents and other federal law enforcement officers would be banned from using a person’s “actual or perceived race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, sex characteristics, disability status, or gender identity” in “any degree,” the documents show. The ban even applies to scenarios where using protected characteristics might otherwise be lawful. (I smell the hand of this Kristen Clarke cancer all over this madness – jjs) DOJ Proposal Would Ban FBI Agents From Using Community Crime Statistics In Law Enforcement, Docs Show
- Betsy McCaughey: “A person who ‘chooses’ street living, instead of shelter or hospitalization, is exposed to hypothermia, disease and crime. On average, a homeless person survives only to age 48, losing 30 years of a normal lifespan. It’s worse for women. Allowing that choice is neither compassionate to the homeless nor fair to the rest of society.” (and therefore a super-weapon in the hands of the Marxists – jjs) Making Homelessness a Valid Lifestyle Choice is Wrong
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Meanwhile, new study offers clues as to what causes myocarditis in boys and young men after [Chinese] Covid vaccination.” As Chinese Covid Vaccine Demand Plummets, Pharma Firm Looks for New Profit Opportunities
- “A new study suggests that the excess carbon dioxide breathed in by mask-wearers can have major health consequences.” The Harm Caused by Masks
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Jessica Tapia asked for religious exemption from California’s trans policies. She was fired instead.” Axed Over Opposition to Trans Policies, California Teacher Wants To Take Her Case to Supreme Court
- “It’s not your fault. It’s not your child’s fault. It was our fault. This is the beginning of a massive turnaround.” New York City to Change ‘Fundamentally Flawed’ Method of Teaching Reading in Schools
- “As is revealed in the fight between St. Isidore of Seville Catholic Virtual School and the Oklahoma attorney general, anything else violates the First Amendment.” Oklahoma — And Every Other State — Must Approve Religious Charter Schools
- “As a conglomerate, I can say — we overwhelmingly do not support your ideology and values . . . we are not a victim mentality group that needs safe spaces, saving, or special treatment from anyone . . . please take my symbol off your political agenda.” Disabled Man SLAMS Michigan School Board for Using Handicap Symbol to Push Their “Political Agenda”
- “Jessica Hooten Wilson proposes a revolution in classical Christian education under the guise of restoration.” Maintaining a Canon in Woke Times
- “I think it is more important to note that the parents of this school district had voted to have at least two out of its five school board members proud members or supporters of the queer community, according their own thumbnail bios on the board webpage.” Pushback: School board forced to restore contract it tried to cancel because it hates Christians
- “Governments need to get out of the business of directly educating children, and allow parents – and competition – to revolutionize the American educational system.” Get Government Out of Education
- “Don’t believe what people tell you when they say abortion is harmless and that it’s the only solution to your problems. You do have a choice.” Choosing Life Over an Abortion Pill was the Best Choice I Ever Made
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Democrats have long played upon imaginary fears to instill unity in the ranks before launching a major policy push.” Democrats’ Far-Reaching “Reforms” are the Real Threat to Election Security, Not Mythical Violent Conservatives
- “Useful legislative steps are being taken to ensure election integrity, but the reality is that the GOP needs to increase ballot harvesting.” (and forging, faking and cheating as much as the Dems to level the playing field; sorry to say that but it is what it is – jjs)Conservatives, Get Busy Ballot Harvesting Or Get Busy Losing
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The jury also found Trump defamed Ms. Carroll in his reactions to her lawsuit, which was encouraged by anti-Trump lawyer George Conway and backed by Democrat mega-donor Reid Hoffman, an associate of the late convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein.” Jury in New York Finds Trump Liable for Sexual Abuse, Not Rape; $5 Million Damages
- “If you are going to attempt a character assassination, at least put in the effort to make it look plausible. I mean, c’mon man! You’re not even trying now.” Photoshop Faceplant: Leftist Hit on Trump Fails
- Jeffrey Lord: “It’s the Swamp that is the problem — not Trump.” (Barr is the Swamp, Jeffrey – jjs) Bill Barr Gets It Wrong
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It’s wrong for members of Congress to traffic in anti-Semitic tropes about Israel. As long as I’m Speaker, we are going to support Israel’s right to self-determination and self-defense, unequivocally and in a bipartisan fashion.” House Speaker Kevin McCarthy Blocks Rancida Taliban From Hosting Anti-Israel Jew-Hate Fest
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The nature of the charges were not immediately clear as they remain under seal.” Federal Prosecutors File Criminal Charges Against George Santos: Report
- “Nessel in late March flew to Turks and Caicos to vacation alongside Michigan lawyer Kelly Neumann, who in 2021 contributed more than $7,000 to Nessel’s reelection campaign.” (munch carpet, rake in lucre; winning! – jjs) Michigan AG Dana Nessel Took Lavish Island Vacation With Campaign Donor, Emails and Photos Show
- “The news comes at a critical moment in the fight between Democrats and Republicans over the debt ceiling, with officials warning of a possible default happening as early as next month without a deal. The White House scheduled a meeting with congressional leaders for Tuesday.” Feinstein Gives Update On When She’ll Return To Senate
- “Respondents were split between Kennedy Jr. and Biden, with Kennedy Jr. receiving 35 percent and Joe Biden, already polling at historic lows as of May 2023, receiving just 36 percent. The third option, Marianna Williamson, received only six percent.” RFK Jr. Ties Biden in Primary Poll, 1 in 5 Dems Say They’d Pick Trump-Kennedy Over Biden-Harris
- “He certainly thinks he has momentum.” Is Vivek Ramaswamy Surging?
- “Virtually a done deal.” Top Republicans Believe Trump Nomination is Now “Inevitable”
- “Cortes, who took to the pages of the liberal-left Newsweek as well as Fox News to announce his defection, will now serve as the ‘National Spokesman’ for the Never Back Down PAC, an organization funded by anti-Trump billionaires.” Bannon Blasts Trump Turncoat Steve Cortes: “Thirty Pieces of Silver”
- “There is a growing tension within American conservatism. The internal discord besetting the movement is not likely to go away, as a younger, harder Right seems to be swarming all over the internet.” Crashing the Gates
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Although recent polling shows Americans are struggling economically, Biden will meet with Prime Minister James Marape of Papua New Guinea to “discuss ways to deepen cooperation on challenges critical to the region and to the United States such as combating climate change, protecting maritime resources, and advancing resilient and inclusive economic growth,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced Tuesday. Joe Biden Plans Papua New Guinea Trip to Promote ‘Inclusive’ Growth as U.S. on Brink of Default
- IDF: “Islamic Jihad and its leaders have been threatening the security of Israelis for too long.” Hamas Threatens Israel Ahead of the Patriotic Jerusalem Day March, IDF Responds with Operation “Shield and Arrow”
- “Tyrants of the world take note: if Bashar al-Assad can do his worst to his own people and still end up being accepted back in the fold of nations, the question becomes how murderous and savage a leader can get before he’s banished to the outer darkness.” Syria, With Blood on Its Hands, Will Rejoin the Arab League After a 12-Year Absence
- “As our allies around the world flock to China’s orbit and Iran nears its nuclear ambitions, an effective Syria policy is alarmingly crucial.” Biden Needs a Syria Policy, Not a Dangerous Replay of Obama-Era Concessions
- “If the EU holds tight to its demands, will the PA yield?” EU Promises Not to Fund Terror Groups and Programs Inciting Violence Against Israel
- “But they just won’t let it go.” Palestinian Authority Suffers From its Own Pay-For-Slay-Program
- “It has less to do with supporting the weak and more to do with getting what’s owed.” The Dark Side of Norway’s Social Democracy: The Alarming Rise of Disability Claims and Entitlement Culture
- “Jews, Muslims, and deplorables in Norway.” Who’s Really Burdening the Norwegian Welfare System?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Say goodbye to patriotism, tradition, and pride inside our armed forces.” (oh, there will be “pride” – jjs) Biden’s Drag Queen Navy
- Robert Spencer: “Devon Arthurs murdered two people for mocking Islam in a nation where every last public official, the overwhelming majority of whom are non-Muslims don’t know the first thing about Islam, would insist that Islam is a religion of peace that doesn’t mandate death for blasphemy. Spoiler alert: it does. Islam mandates death for non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic state who mention ‘something impermissible about Allah, the Prophet…or Islam’ (Reliance of the Traveller, o11.10).” Florida Man Forsakes Neo-Nazism for Islam, Murders His Two Roommates for Insulting His New Religion (like changing your name from Isadore to Hyman – jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “. . . Mussolini might well have made the trains run on time simply by adjusting the train schedules to allow far more than enough time needed to reach their destinations. If U.S. airlines under the Biden [junta] do the same, planes will arrive ‘on time’ and airlines will avoid paying reparations – but, it’ll take even longer for passengers to get to their destinations.” Biden Announces Plan to Make the Planes Run on Time
- “The Railway Safety Act of 2023 was drafted after a train derailment and chemical spill contaminated the area around the small town of East Palestine, Ohio, on February 3. The accident drew national attention as residents reported symptoms of nausea and dizziness and regional water supplies across several neighboring states showed signs of contamination. The Department of Transportation and Norfolk Southern, the company that owned and operated the derailed train, were blasted by both sides of the aisle for perceived deficiencies in their safety standards.” J.D. Vance’s Railway Reform Bill Picks Up Steam
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- I saw Chlamydia-Stricken Koalas open for Fine Young Cannibals at the Spectrum in ’89 . . . Scientists Trying To Save Chlamydia-Stricken Koalas With Vaccine
- “As I have written repeatedly, Hubble is a telescope that refuses to die.” Momentus and Astroscale team up to propose Hubble servicing mission (Mezvinsky services a Hubble, but only when necessary – jjs)
- “The larger structures in the colored band appear to act like giant waves in a river rapids.”Jupiter’s Clouds in 3D
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Tom Raynes, a member of the Colorado District Attorneys Council, added, “I think its stunning at this point to try to understand why any person would find that conduct that involves exposing oneself in front of a child with sexual intent should not be a felony.”Democrats Voted AGAINST Making Indecent Exposure Towards Children a Felony, Admitting it Bans Drag Shows
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . the idea of the Church is not to be ‘in the present,’ but to express eternal truths. St. Paul’s has instead opted to push the fashions of the moment, bringing to mind another one of Jesus’ statements: ‘Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.’ (Matthew 15:14)” You Knew This Was Coming: NYC Catholic Church Hosts ‘God Is Trans’ Exhibit
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Sohrab Ahmari: “The senior senator from Missouri writes a personal exhortation to American men.” A Nation in Search of Men
- “There is but one remedy for the kind of evil that murders men, women, and children and its name isn’t gun control. It’s Jesus.” Leftists Explain Tragedy With Fake Narratives Because Their Idols Offer No Explanation Or Remedy For Evil
- “The Biden [occupied] White House just finished smoothing over a controversy in which first lady Jill Biden floated the idea of inviting Iowa’s women’s basketball team, which had finished as runner-up to LSU in the national championship last month.” Georgia Football Team Declines Joe Biden’s White House Invitation
- Christian Toto: “Rogan tells Free Press about Austin’s ‘Mothership’ while fans sell out shows.”Joe Rogan Offers Perfect Description of Anti-Woke Comedy
- “An absurdly deceptive book on Congolese rubber production is better described as historical fiction.” King Hochschild’s Hoax
- “It is sad when we live in a culture that raises children to be completely unequipped to handle life’s darker side.” Never Ending Daycare as a Way of Life
HITHER & YON
- “For the most part it is the separation and break from Archie Leach that created the Cary Grant we know and love.” The Frenetic Noise of His Girl Friday
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.