Good morning, kids. Before getting into the meat of my discourse, there are number of things that in and of themselves would get lost in the sauce, especially this morning. But when you take them in aggregate paint a picture that makes you want to scream. They’re in the links but I’ll put them here for the sake of convenience and to more effectively drive my point home.
And then we have an entire section devoted to the Biden Crime Family and how James Comer and Chuck Grassley are making the walls finally close in on them. But wait! There’s one more! And it really makes what’s left of my hair hurt:
Beyond the fact that whatever the Republicans claim they’re going to do, no matter how outraged they declare themselves to be, nothing – not one friggin’ blessed thing – of any real significance in punishing these criminal fiends who hijacked the country and sending it off a cliff for fun and profit will happen. Just shut your pie-holes already. That last one, though is the killer diller. Regardless of the fact that nothing these people will do will have any real effect, venal douchebags like Frank Clark who’d rather be the Congressman from Oklahoma State U than the State of Oklahoma make you just throw up your hands.
Even if every Republican who holds office, from the local dog-catcher to Senator was the moral equivalent of George Patton, Milton Friedman and Judge Roy Bean in terms of smarts, guts and bloodthirstiness, the State holds all the cards. As Joe Stalin once quipped in response to someone saying what he’s doing would anger the Pope, “How many divisions does the Pope have?”
And now that Joe STOLEN has officially let the clock run out, although for the past two years the border had already been all but erased, millions of third world peasants will flood in unchecked and unvetted with a hand out. Even if it’s only a small percentage of this invading army who are actual criminals – and given what the result of having them here will do to our society and culture (what’s left of it anyway) it is an invasion in every sense of the word – it’s still a five-digit figure of thieves, rapists, murderers, drug- and human traffickers, to name but a few. Plus terrorists of the Religion of Peace variety.
I’m no Bowmar Brain, but let’s just say it’s 1%, so for every million dreamy, new natural-born conservatives crossing over the Rio Grande that would be 10,000. 10,000 not-so-dreamy hardened criminals. Even if I’m way off and it’s a fraction of a percent, does that really make you feel any better? Before a Kurt or Karen can cry racism, let me throw their own words back at them regarding sealing our border and deporting at the very least the known criminals by dropping the mic with “If it saves just one life, h8tr!”
And lest we forget, this premeditated invasion has been arriving here and allowed to stay in our country, now no longer a nation but merely a land mass, for years and decades. Before Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants, that number was at a minimum 30-35 million. Now do the math. I do not have the statistics in front of me but it is a fact that an alarmingly high percentage, if not the majority, of serious crimes committed in this country are committed by illegal aliens and/or foreigners who are here on visas who either overstay or were unvetted in the first place.
More math (I know you hate it). Consider the money spent not only on incarceration of these thugs but on social services, welfare, housing, education, healthcare and all the rest of it on the millions more non-criminals and this whole discussion of debts, deficits and government comes into much sharper focus. By the way, if you jump our border illegally, by definition you have already (at least in theory if not practice) broken our laws, the instant the back foot landed on our side. But “No One Is Illegal!” esse so shut your racist cakeholes.
Societal dissolution, chaos, anarchy and then a call for law and order. That’s what the Cloward-Piven-driven Junta is counting on. Oh, we’ll get “order” alright. Of the “New” variety, IYKKWIMAITYD.
Meanwhile, up in Nuevo York, exactly that is happening right now. I was praying for a miracle but it’s pissing into a hurricane. Alvin Bragg, this Nazi collaborator Soros stooge has now charged hero citizen Daniel Penny with the crime of interfering with a derelict criminal psychopath’s right to terrorize subway riders.
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg will charge Daniel Penny, the former marine who neutralized Jordan Neely amid an erratic outburst, with second-degree manslaughter after protests erupted in New York City over law enforcement initially declining to charge Penny, according to reports.
As Breitbart News detailed:
Last week, a medical examiner in New York deemed the death of Jordan Neely a homicide. The incident occurred on Monday this week on the F train at the east Houston and Lafayette Street station after Neely had been allegedly throwing trash and yelling at passengers about his economic misfortunes. Neely had a history of mental issues and often frequented the station as a Michael Jackson impersonator. He also had an active warrant for his arrest for a felony assault.
Officers took Penny into custody for questioning after Neely’s death but declined to charge him with any crimes and let him walk free afterward.
However, protests erupted in New York City the day after Penny’s release from law enforcement, with many calling for him to be arrested.
“This man needs to be prosecuted cause what you will do if you do not prosecute him, in my judgment, is you will set a standard of vigilantism that we cannot tolerate,” Rev. Al Sharpton said. “The precedent alone is a threat to all of us.”
Law enforcement’s initial reluctance to charge Penny, coupled with a video of the incident surfacing on social media, led to protests at the subway station where Neely died. Some protesters reportedly climbed onto the subway tracks and chanted, “No justice, no peace,” and, “Abolish the police.”
Other protesters likened Neely’s death to George Floyd’s death, which sparked nationwide protests in 2020.
“The days of murdering us and getting away with it are fucking over. If we have to strap up and come out here and just start popping, it’s gonna happen. We’re tired of it,” one protester claimed on Friday.
“They didn’t learn after George Floyd. They didn’t fucking learn,” another protester shouted.
Bingo! What sickens me most is how these evil bastards slaughter the innocent and wear their carcasses while goose-stepping and demanding respect. The bitter irony on the highlighted raving of the rent-a-thug goon from Central Committee Casting is that everything he believes about racism in this country and all the incidents is a lie. But, useful idiot’s gonna useful – as in one day whip out the jammie and flat blast the first cracka’ he sees. And THAT Alving Bragg will not prosecute and call it “justifiable homicide” and “self-defense.”
Al Sharpton. Please. He should’ve been tossed into the East River and dragged down by that sewer lid medallion ages ago, but the dioxins at the bottom protested too loudly. And the toxic waste of New York leftists, Marxists and racialists elevated him to become some sort of national leader: Duh Furor. That spelling and pronunciation.
This gem from the comments yesterday:
The essence of social justice is revenge and envy not individual justice. Posted by: whig at May 11, 2023 08:52 PM
Truth matters not one whit. Nor reality, as this eyewitness account of what happened on the subway car indicates.
The only thing that matters is political expediency and a will to power. And that sorry asshole whose bravery, like all the other thugs and government-approved BLM and Antifa black-clad Brownshirts, is only limited by the political and legal cover afforded him by the junta better be careful what he wishes for.
If they are projecting vigilantism, then that’s what they’re going to get. In the middle of the night with no witnesses. I better stop before I drown myself from my mouth watering at the mere thought of it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Supreme Court will hear a case that is ‘the most significant . . . of this era.’” Cancel Chevron, Not Disney (embrace the power of “and” – jjs)
- “Legislators say CISA has repeatedly denied having a hand in the regime’s censorship efforts and stonewalled Congress’s attempts to learn more.” Republicans Say Biden’s Department of Homeland Security Using “Censorship Laundering” Paid For by Taxpayers to Silence Dissent
- “Societal chaos is what leftists have been scheming since the French Revolution.” All This Failure Is Deliberate
- “Nationwide, it is estimated that more than five out of every six black children lived with both parents in 1950, a figure that had been fairly stable since Reconstruction. Then everything changed.” If Reparations Are Due, the “Great Society” Crowd Should Pony Up
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “I’m dreading going into work.” (What’s to dread? You have no work to actually do – jjs)Border Agents Express Worry Ahead of Title 42’s End
- This is the moral equivalent of Bill Clinton zipping his fly and telling Gennifer Flowers “Better put some ice (ICE?) on that lip.” DHS: We Are Relying on Released Migrants to Come Back, Won’t Say How Long We’ll Do Releases For
- “The memo calls the practice ‘parole with conditions’ as migrants are required to make an appointment with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or request a Notice to Appear by mail.” Mayorkas Says Border Isn’t Open But Biden Junta Authorizes Release of Migrants Into America Without Court Dates
- “The speed and scale of the impending influx is such that it will likely come to define the Biden [junta] and redefine the 2024 presidential race – in much the same way as the 2015-16 migrant crisis came to define the Angela Merkel administration in Germany, and transformed the political landscape of the European Union at large.” Bidenvasion: ‘Title 42’ Expiry Unleashes Merkel-Style Migrant Crisis on America
- “Mixed in with all that clothing and trash are also IDs from all around the world, paperwork from around the world, and Mexican humanitarian visas — remember, before they get to our border, they’ve got to get into Mexico first. And Mexico mass-issues them humanitarian visas, allows them to travel through Mexico, they go right to the border with the U.S., and once they cross over, they dump everything.” (WOP? Send them to Cuba – jjs) Migrants Ditch Visas and Identification Papers in Sea of Trash Just After Illegal Crossing
- I’d say kabuki theater, but with everything about to explode tomorrow, the Dems and Joey would look horrible for killing the bill. House Passes Immigration Bill Restarting Border Wall Construction
* * * * *
- “I think if he fails to enforce the laws written on the books that in and of itself is enough for him to be removed. He is in the executive branch. He doesn’t get to make the laws, we do,” Green said. “And if he can’t enforce and live by the Constitution of the United States, why is he a cabinet secretary,” Green added. (it’s pissing in a cat 5 hurricane – jjs) House Homeland Security Committee Chair Reveals He Has Evidence of Mayorkas’ “Potential Fraud”
- “If you aren’t for E-Verify, you aren’t serious about controlling immigration.” (and mass deportations – jjs) There Is No Border Security Without E-Verify
- “We’ve already been inundated for the last three and a half years, so we are at our wit’s end, we are at capacity on our NGOs. And so, we are working together with the governor and with our local BPS just to try to mitigate the situation the best we can and keep processing and moving them out of our state, because we cannot handle them here in the state.” AZ State Senator: If Illegal Immigrants Keep Coming, We’ll Keep “Moving Them on Out . . . to a Town Near You”
- “There are too many immigrants, legal and illegal, and there are certainly too many immigrants committing ordinary crimes once they are among us.” Importing Problems
- “Creating a skills-based immigration policy and enforcing E-Verify would help the U.S. economy, American workers, and legal immigrants.” (this is meaningless unless and until we get serious on mass deportations, sealing the border and disincentivizing the invaders! – jjs)It’s Past Time To Prioritize Skills-Based Immigration
- “The news comes as an invasion mounts of the border, with Trump-era Title 42 arrangements set to expire, and the Biden [junta] refusing to intervene at any significant level.” “Border Policy Good Lately” – TikTok Teaches Chinese Migrants to Invade the U.S. Border
- Does that mean there’s some hope that black voters in Chicago will finally realize who the problem is and vote the other way? Probably not. But there was one person in the audience holding a sign that read…wait for it…”Build The Wall.” OOPS! Chicago Democrats in Trouble With Black Voters Over Migrant Invasion of South Side
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The decision to charge 24-year-old Daniel Penny was made by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, according to a report from NBC 4 New York.” (subhuman piece of shit Alvin Bragg at the behest of Soros, no doubt – jjs) Hero Marine Who Put Dangerous Psychotic Criminal Jordan Neely in Chokehold on NYC Subway to Face Criminal Charges Over His Death: Reports
- “I hope he has a great lawyer, and I’m praying for him,” the 66-year-old woman, who did not want to be identified, told The Post Thursday night. “And I pray that he gets treated fairly, I really do. Because after all of this ensued I went back and made sure that I said, ‘thank you’ to him.” Witness Says She Went Back to “Thank” Daniel Penny After Jordan Neely Chokehold Death, is “Praying” for Him
- “Jordan Neely’s death in a New York subway system prompts soul-searching—and self-righteousness.” And What Would You Have Done?
- “When self-defense becomes vigilantism and racism.” The Jordan Neely Dilemma: Stay Seated and Do Nothing?
* * * * *
- “Workers at the eatery, many of whom identify as “largely LGBTQ+” were horrified by the gross incident.” (how do they think parents react when drag queens try to groom and bugger their children? Hat tip to commenter MTF- jjs) Suspect Who Defecated on Homo Flag at NYC Eatery Charged with Hate Crime
- “It’s not just local news. If the left breaks Tennessee, it’ll be emboldened to break all the other red states.” Tennessee Under Attack
- William Jacobson: DOJ refusal to enforce statute prohibiting protests at Justices homes means “it’s essentially mob rule, whoever controls the streets is going to control everything.” The Left’s Three-Part Strategy Targeting The Supreme Court
- “Post-lawsuit, campus advocacy has devolved into insular, identity-obsessed petty grievances.” Oberlin Students Worry That Gibson’s Defamation Lawsuit Is Stifling Progressive Activism Terrorism
- Daniel Greenfield: “George Soros succeeds in turning black people against each other.” The Nazi Collaborator Soros Activist at the Heart of California’s $800 Billion Slave Reparations
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The stalwart brawler is back, as evidenced by his fiery takedown of moderator Kaitlan Collins.” Trump Triumphant at CNN Town Hall
- “America was served very well by what we did last night,” CNN’s CEO Licht apparently told Thursday’s 9:00 a.m. editorial call. Covering Trump is “tricky and messy” and will “continue to be messy and tricky,” he said, according to former CNN anchor Brian Stelter. CNN Employees Publicly Disagree with Network Head on Whether or Not ‘America Was Served’ by Trump Town Hall
- “They say you can judge a man by his enemies, and boy is that ever the case for Teflon Don and his audience at St. Anselm’s College that cheered on the GOP 2024 frontrunner.” Town Hall Trifecta: Good For Trump, Good For Biden, Good For CNN?
- “Why Trump won.” You Okay, Hun?
- “Even during the program, which was curiously cut off 20 minutes early, journalists and Democrats were stewing. Apparently it was supposed to go a certain way, and it didn’t. Contrary to media expectations, Trump didn’t collapse under relentless pestering from the moderator, and the attendees invited by CNN weren’t impressed by it, either.” CNN’s Amazing Trump Town Hall was the Result of the Media’s Own Suicidal, Anti-American Mission
- “After the 75 minutes with Trump ended, the audience at CNN started declining and FOX News won the next two hours.” CNN’s Brief Ratings Success with the Trump Town Hall
* * * * *
- “The leadership change will mark the latest major step in Musk’s overhaul of Twitter. The billionaire has said for months that he would step away from day-to-day operations once he had found a suitable candidate.” Elon Musk to Tap NBCU Ad Boss Linda Yaccarino as New Twitter CEO: Report
- “The White House revealed that the WHCA was indeed involved with creating a policy that includes, among other provisions, the potential for journalists to be booted from White House grounds.” WHCA Advised Biden Junta on New Rules Governing Press Passes
- “The Post article also reported the response to a question apparently crafted to elicit a misleading finding, asking respondents if they “support or oppose laws prohibiting discrimination against trans people” in various circumstances. The survey question did not explain what it meant by “discrimination” – thus, prompting about seventy percent of respondents to declare that, yes, they were against “discrimination” against transgenders in the each of the circumstances cited. Wash Post Finally Reports Results of 6-Month Old Survey Showing Americans Reject Liberal Transgender Ideology
- Daniel Greenfield: “If you don’t get shot by a white man with an AR-15, don’t expect CNN to care.” How to Make Your Murder Matter
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Deep State reaction: “LOLGFY!!!” 69% of Americans Think Biden Influence Peddling is a ‘Serious Scandal’
- “It’s clear from the FBI’s response that the unclassified record the Oversight Committee subpoenaed exists, but they are refusing to provide it to the Committee,” Comer said in a statement. “We’ve asked the FBI to not only provide this record, but to also inform us what it did to investigate these allegations. The FBI has failed to do both.” DOJ Does Not Deny Existence of Record Alleging Criminal Scheme Involving Joe Biden
- “Taxpayers have a right to know what is going on inside a federal agency they are paying for. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy needs to start playing hardball with the FBI to get these subpoenas complied with — now!” Is Christopher Wray Covering up for the Biden Family or the FBI Itself?
- “The decision’s timing increases doubt in the Justice Department’s motives.” George Santos Guilty, Biden Family Not?
- “It is really pretty sick.” Senator Ron Johnson: “We Have Evidence Hunter Biden Paid Sex Trafficked Prostitutes and the Media Isn’t Even Looking Into It” (no comment from Alvin Bragg’s office – jjs)
- Margot Cleveland: “Here’s how to unravel the government’s info op falsely branding Hunter Biden’s laptop as ‘Russian disinformation.’” Feds Started a Dangerous Game With Hunter Biden’s Laptop, But GOP Lawmakers Can Finish It
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- “How much more evidence do we need that the Biden [junta] is putting China’s interests before those of the United States?” Leaked Emails Show Biden Junta Protected China During Spy Balloon-gate
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “EPA’s stringent emission standards mandate use of green tech that ‘doesn’t really exist,’ experts say.” How Biden’s New Environmental Rule Could Force Coal and Gas Plants To Shut Down Entirely
- David Harsanyi: “Gas stove bans will one day make their way onto the DNC platform. The case for it just needs to be calibrated, euphemized, and normalized. When that happens, we’ll be thrust into a pedantic debate over the real meaning of the word ‘ban.’” “The Wrong Side of History”is the One With Air Conditioning, Dishwashers, and Gas Stoves
- “Once the elite and glitterati feel some pain, there may be a renewed appreciation for the importance of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.” The Netherlands Plan to Ban Private Jets at Europe’s Fourth Biggest Airport in the Name of Climate Change
- “‘Green’-driven housing unaffordability , which has doubled during the last five years, will impoverish the middle class faster than any other threat. Home ownership is core to financial stability. Less than five percent of the Canadian land mass is developed. Unless government is deliberately trying to destroy the middle class and its own tax base, all housing policy needs root and branch reform.” “Green” Kills
- Lord Christopher Monckton of Brenchley: “These three arguments are simple, but they are strong.” 3 Damning Equations to Defeat Global Warming Zealots
- Those who say “trust the science” ignore the fact that the nature of science itself is doubt.More Evidence Showing Why the Science™ Is Never Settled
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “As he considers an unconstitutional end run around Congress . . . ” Biden’s Intransigence Pushes America Closer to Default
- “Biden doesn’t even have the support of his own party’s voters.” Just 27% Back Biden On The Debt Ceiling Fight: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “If American companies move operations to Mexico, they should carry the cost of our southern neighbor’s dysfunction.” Make Them Pay
- “’Neither a borrower, nor a lender be’ is an old adage ignored by our political class.” The Myth of the Debt Apocalypse
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The ongoing retail exodus from San Francisco follows years of worsening crime, drugs, and homelessness, plus a wave of ‘mass looting’ events that have caused many other retail stores and chains to leave the city.” Major Retailer to Close Flagship San Francisco Store After Less than a Year
- “Jordan Neely’s death illustrates the failures of New York’s mental-health system.” Return to the Roots
- “As the BART goes, to some degree the Bay Area goes,” Bay Area Council president Jim Wunderman said Tuesday in announcing the poll’s findings. “So this is a serious situation.”Almost Nobody Feels Safe on San Francisco Area Public Transit, Government Survey Finds
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “A fearful people are an obedient people.” White House Declares US is “Not Out” of the Pandemic But Claims Credit for Its Success
- “What could possibly go wrong – again?” Anger as Biden Junta Hands Another $2.3 Million to EcoHealth Alliance to Research Bat Coronaviruses
- Ernst called on the National Institutes of Health to end taxpayer funding of EcoHealth’s “dangerous experiments before the public’s health is put at risk, possibly for a second time.”“Chachi” Joni Ernst: Wuhan-Affiliated Group Broke Federal Law Moments After Biden Admin Resumed Federal Funding
- “Because the statutes and regulations in question are not consistent with our Nation’s history and tradition, they, therefore, cannot stand,” U.S. District Judge Robert E. Payne, who was nominated to the bench by President George H.W. Bush, said in his ruling. Federal Judge Strikes Down Law Requiring People to be 21 to Buy Handguns
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The 37-year-old X-rated actress — who has been dubbed “the Meryl Streep of porn” due to her lengthy and illustrious career — took to Twitter to detail her campus visit last week, revealing that she was introduced as an “adult entertainer, entrepreneur, academic, politician and creative.” “Meryl Streep of Porn” Teaches Students at Prestigious University (let me guess; the Phuck U campus at Intercourse, PA? – jjs)
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “New documents reveal the Center for Election Innovation and Research’s true purpose: Juicing Democrat registration in the states, thanks to data provided by ERIC.” The Voter Registration Machine Flipping the States Blue
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Unless he gets a change of venue, the NY jury pool is dark and deep Leftist. Donald Trump to Appeal $5 Million Judgment in E. Jean Carroll Lawsuit
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The Stop Funding Our Adversaries Act is not scheduled for a markup in the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee, despite ‘protecting our research from theft by the Chinese Communist Party’ being a high priority for chairman Frank Lucas of Oklahoma, committee staffers told the Daily Caller. One GOP staffer in contact with the committee, however, told the Daily Caller that committee staffers and members worried that the legislation would impact programs funded by the committee . . . Lucas became vice chairman of the Science, Space, and Technology Committee in 2015, ascended to ranking member in 2019, and finally became chairman in 2023. He has represented northwestern Oklahoma in Congress since 1994, currently the state’s 3rd District. It includes Stillwater, home to Oklahoma State University, a tier one research university and the state’s sixth-largest employer.” Anti-China Bill Stalls Out as Committee Chairman’s Alma Mater is Put at Risk
- Eventually hell, inshalla . . . Trembling, Confused Dianne Feinstein Asks ‘Where Am I Going?’ as She’s Rolled Back In to Work as a US Senator
- 20 metric tons of Aricept-laced Ben & Jerry’s Rachel Corrie Crunch? Hollywood Producer Jeffrey Katzenberg Pledges ‘All the Resources’ Biden Will Need to Win in 2024
- “Once central to the movement, regional identities have taken a backseat to other culture war identities.” Populism, Federalism, and the American System
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- IDF: “The operation will end only when quiet and the safety of Israel’s residents is secured.” Gaza: Hundreds of Rockets Rain Down on Israel as IDF Hits Islamic Jihad Leadership
- “The arrest of Pakistan’s former leader has sparked violent riots in major cities across the country.” Pakistan Rules Arrest of Former President Imran Khan Unlawful as Protests Turn Violent (it should only happen here – jjs)
- “There’s the rub. The White House doesn’t want to scramble into CYA mode, which begs the question: why did these people allow him to become president in the first place?” Why Is the Biden Junta Forcing Foreign Leaders to Speak to the Press From the White House Driveway?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Republican lawmakers said they would immediately pursue legal proceedings if Blinken missed the fourth deadline given to the official on Thursday to comply with the subpoena.” (call me when the slap the cuffs on him and drag him away – jjs) Republicans Signal Charging Blinken With Contempt Of Congress Over Key Afghanistan Withdrawal Memo
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Transitioning the military into a ‘green’ fighting force would outsource America’s military hardware to its greatest adversary and damage its readiness.” Biden’s Push To Make Military Vehicles ‘Climate-Friendly’ Hands America’s Military Infrastructure To Red China
- “Why it’s making Islamic apologists uncomfortable in India.” The Kerala Story
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “89-year-old California senator arrived hour late to Judiciary Committee hearing to advance [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s stalled nominations.” Feinstein’s Return Not Enough for Confirmation of Controversial New Hampshire Judicial Nominee
- “Riddle me this, who is the top intelligence agent in Washington?” We Are All Matthew Lesko Now
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Under the new rules, every blood donor will be asked the same questions about recent sexual history and time-based deferrals for men who have sex with men and women who have sex with women will be eliminated, according to the FDA. The agency predicts this will result in a larger pool of blood donors.” (and a tainted blood supply – jjs) FDA Drops Special Blood Donor Assessments for Homosexuals
- “We used to think regulatory agencies like the Food and Drug Administration were looking out for us, the people. Was it all an illusion?” The War on America’s Babies
- “The controversial quality-adjusted life years (QALY) metric can help deliver better health care—if its scope is limited.” Assessing Treatments, or Patients?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Analyzing data from our global radar network, we’ve determined that the Test Spacecraft2 has propulsive capability and engaged in proximity operations with Object J, including what appeared to be at least two and possibly three capture/docking operations.” China’s X-37B copy appears to have tested docking and rendezvous while in orbit
- “This data point and the questions it raises pales before the more fundamental question that astronomers have been asking since these stars were first discovered in the 1990s: How is it possible for any stars to form so close to such a disruptive gravitational field?” Scientists: Stars orbiting close to Milky Way’s supermassive black hole do it alone
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The victim reportedly wrote a personal impact statement that was ultimately shared with the court, and it said that she had been so traumatized by the experience that she moved out of her house and attempted to kill herself.” Trans Predator Sentenced to 9 years for Raping “Vulnerable Friend” After Release from UK Jail for Sex Crimes
- “Who gets to decide the limits of gender insanity?” Prager U Video: If You Can Choose Your Gender Can You Choose Your Race?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Someone who objected to its pedophilic content splashed it with purple paint at the Palais de Tokyo modern art museum in Paris, prompting France’s increasingly unpopular globalist president to leap to its defense. “Targeting a work of art is an attack on our values,” Macron complained. French Prez Macron Defends Pedo Painting Showing Child Being Orally Raped
- “Weezie needs help. As long as society plays to Weezie’s delusions, this unfortunate individual will resist getting the help they need.” Humongous Trans TikTok ‘Influencer’ Cries in an Uber After Being Rejected by Men in Clubs (makes Triggly Puff look like Gal Gadot – jjs)
- Christian Toto: “Rather doc promises mash note to disgraced, unrepentant journalist.” (more like hack propagandist, Chris – jjs) Hollywood Tries to Revive Dan Rather’s Reputation (Again)
- “This ongoing noise contamination of the public sphere must end.” Why We Need Behavioral Vigilantes
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.