Good morning, kids. Over 50 years ago, a little known leftist who, given the right circumstances could have risen to take his place in the hall of infamy among the world’s bloodiest leftists was, fortunately for us, stopped cold after he and his followers only got to slaughter a handful of people. His heroes, Hitler, Stalin, Mao and second tier thugs like the Castros, Ceaucescu, Honecker, Pol Pot, Mugabe and others collectively consigned well over 100 million lives to mass graves and crematoria over the course of 100 years. And their heirs are still going.
This individual, perhaps some of you might have guessed was Charles Manson. Poor Charlie. He was 50 years ahead of his time. Sick and whacked out as he was, given the nature of today’s Democrat Party, the media and academia, and the state of our society, culture and government, had he caught a break like Billy “free as a bird, guilty as sin” Ayers, he might very well be near the top of the heap today.
Doubt me? Look at what is happening both in terms of what this party is doing with the erasure of our border, the de-criminalization of crime and the persecution of that segment of society that has become, to put it mildly, politically disfavored, and worse, those who actively fight back. Manson’s idea was to go on a killing spree and leave clues that pointed to the Black Panthers, and when the dust settled after their ultimate victory in the ensuing race war, blacks would be too stupid to govern themselves and so he and his ilk would emerge from the Southern California desert to rule them.
Sound crazy? Look what the aforementioned leftist political, academic, media complex is fomenting and in fact has been fomenting since Manson’s time. Sow seeds of discontent and division by instituting policies and propaganda that create the conditions for the race war, blame one group of people for the misery and squalor of the other, then ride in to the rescue.
[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden told black graduates at Howard University on Saturday that “the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland is white supremacy,” adding that he was not just saying that because they were black.
Biden made his remarks, ironically, during a passage about national unity (via White House transcript):
But on the best days, enough of us have the guts and the hearts to st- — to stand up for the best in us. To choose love over hate, unity over disunion, progress over retreat. To stand up against the poison of white supremacy, as I did in my Inaugural Address — to single it out as the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland is white supremacy. (Applause.)
And I’m not saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU. I say it wherever I go.
To stand up for truth over lies — lies told for power and profit.
Biden also repeated the “fine people hoax,” repeating — almost verbatim — his false claim, recycled constantly since his campaign launch in 2019 — the lie that then-President Donald Trump praised neo-Nazis who rioted in Charlottesville, Virginia, as “very fine people.”
Blood, meet libel. Kudos to the medical team for giving him the right cocktail that prevented him from calling anyone “boy.” Not to be outdone, the bald-headed governmental obersturmbahnfuhrer in charge of erasing our border, Mayorkas double down on this garbage.
Host Jonathan Capehart asked, Today marks one year since white supremacists opened fire in a black neighborhood at the Top Supermarket in Buffalo. The president, yesterday at his commencement address for Howard University graduates, called white supremacy the major domestic terrorist threat in this country. Is that correct? ”
Mayorkas said, “It tragically is. And the terrorism context, domestic violent extremism is our greatest threat right now. Individuals are driven to violence because of ideologies of hate, anti-government sentiment, false narratives, personal grievances. Regrettably, we have seen a rise in white supremacy. The principal under lying our work is that when one community is targeted, Jonathan, when one community is targeted, we as a country are targeted.”
I guess it’s “white supremacy” that’s to blame for a violent, black thug with a rap sheet longer than my arm including attempted kidnapping and multiple assaults being rightfully subdued and dare I say it, dispatched from this mortal coil, when he loudly threatened to kill people in a subway car. And no cops in sight.
Jordan Neely was living his life by a narrative that facilitated violence and human decay. Living on the street, begging and threatening those who didn’t give, taking drugs, hurting, rather than contributing to society, were all acceptable plot points in that narrative. Those who give money to homeless panhandlers subsidize this narrative. Leftists who denigrate America and despise those of us who “work hard and play by the rules” advance this narrative.
Neely was not the only New Yorker living with trauma. On January 15, 2022, Michelle Go, an Asian-American woman “who did everything right,” was pushed in front of a subway train by an assailant sharing significant demographic details with Neely. Martial Simon was a homeless black man and said to be mentally ill. The subway murder of a good woman, Michelle Go, received a fraction of the attention allotted to Neely.
In April, 2022, Frank James mounted a terror attack in a subway car. He shot ten people. James was also black. On April 11, 2023, a teenager was shot dead on the subway; authorities say his death is most likely related to gang violence in a largely black housing project. On or before December 10, 2022, a man was stabbed to death on the subway. On October 23, 2022, video was released showing a black man shoving a man onto a subway track.
The New York City subway system is a deadly place. Crimes are disproportionately committed by black men. Passengers take that information with them when they enter the subway. When Neely, as reports indicate, began shouting in an irrational and threatening manner, passengers went into “fight or flight” mode. The three men who restrained Neely worked to keep him immobilized until police arrived.
The New York Times has been working hard at selling Neely as a Christ figure and cruel, cold, capitalist, white supremacist America as the assassin who did him in. In a surprise move, New York Times readers are having none of it.
“A Subway Killing Stuns and Divides New Yorkers,” the Times reported, on May 4, 2023. Neely’s death, some say, “was a heinous act of public violence to be swiftly prosecuted, and represented a failure by the city to care for people with serious mental illness.” The short article referenced “mental illness” five times and “emotional illness” one time. Clearly, “mental illness” is the new euphemism for “violent, anti-social criminality.”
Times readers, in the comments section, voiced a very different narrative from that of the Times itself. The following excerpts are from the nine comments voted “most popular” by Times readers. . .
. . . “Everyone who rides the subway and everyone outside of a few far left and/or craving attention and/or virtue signaling people agree: it’s a tragedy but the responsibility lies with the city because people should not be threatened or harassed or scared on the subways. No one has a ‘right’ to do that. The ex-Marine was attempting to protect others from someone who was violating and threatening others. It’s a tragedy, but the Marine did nothing wrong.”
“no mention that he had … punched a 67 year old woman in the face.”
“Contrary to progressive doctrine, law abiding people do not have to pretend that drug addicts are victims or that violent mentally ill folks pose no threat.”
“AOC is a member of Congress, and knows nothing about this case other than what she’s read or heard, just like the rest of us. That she feels comfortable pre-judging the case speaks volumes. And remember that Al Sharpton also called for the district attorney to be charged in the Twana Brawley case. . . ”
. . . There are thousands more upvotes awarded to hundreds of more comments on this and other Times articles. The overwhelming vox populi agree: Daniel Penny was a Good Samaritan. Jordan Neely was a threat. His death was a tragedy, but larger forces ended his life, and Penny cannot be held responsible for those larger forces. I identify those larger forces as the narratives by which people choose to live, and teach their children to live.
When it comes to Neely, both the Left and the Right claim that they want to live in a society with more Good Samaritans. Only one side is telling the truth. The Left is lying. Here’s why. Good Samaritans, to do their work, require a society where members share and act on the same narrative, and that has to be a narrative that supports Good Samaritan actions. If you want to take from society, you have to give to society. Neely took, but he gave back violence, self-indulgence, self-destruction, and hate.
Leftists support the narratives that killed Neely even more surely than the Marine’s restraint. Broken families, no standards for behavior, a complete rejection of personal responsibility for anti-social acts, drug use, living on the street, panhandling, refusing needed mental health treatment, insistence that America is an unjust place and cultivating despair, are all championed by the Left.
Projection ain’t just a river in Egypt as Maoist bint Symone Sanders demonstrates.
MSNBC host Symone Sanders gave a dire warning to her followers on Saturday, claiming that the Supreme Court was poised to make a series of radical decisions — ranging from outlawing Black History to allowing daycares to refuse Jewish children.
Sanders, who served as a prominent member of Joe Biden’s campaign before becoming the chief spokeswoman for [spurious] Vice President Kamala Harris, argued that it was “not hyperbole” to suggest that the current court might use the cases before it to do these things and worse. . .
. . . “Given the track record of this court, you all, this is not hyperbole. Dr. Maya Angelou said, when people show you who they are, believe them the first time,” she concluded. “We have seen the damage that this conservative Supreme Court majority can do, so brace yourselves, folks, the decisions are coming.”
That right there would be comedy gold, considering everything we have experienced since the coming of Obama. Except, everything this cheap shit-whore is bitching about is exactly what Americans – real ones without the hyphenations and pronouns – have been enduring in schools and the workplace with growing and alarming frequency. And now in the courts, as Daniel Penny and Donald Trump to name but a few are about to discover.
Somewhere in hell, ol’ Charlie Manson is shaking his head, and rubbing his hands in glee.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Clarice Feldman: “This week marked the beginning of the end for some nutty thinking and policies.” The Counterattack of Reason
- Roger Kimball: “The only silver lining in this minatory storm cloud is the fact that such movements, though unconscionably cruel, arbitrary, and destructive, are also astonishingly fragile.” Deliver Us from Reality
- “If the United States fails, if it becomes just another country, as so many on the left want it to be, then there is no template left for other nations to follow, and that is tragic.” Biden and His Party are Trying to Kill Humanity’s Last Best Hope
- “Corrupt judicial systems and widespread human trafficking haunt the nation’s family and child welfare policies.” How the Courts Fostered a Family Crisis
- Daniel Greenfield: “Political child predators take custody of children from their parents.”Democrats Create a Transgender Child Kidnapping Network
- “The Human Rights Campaign’s Healthcare Equality Index, bankrolled by Pfizer, is changing our medical care.” How a Left-Wing Activist Group Teamed Up with Big Pharma to Push Radical Gender Ideology on American Hospitals
- Phelim McAleer & Ann McElhinney: “Ten years ago we accidentally walked into a Philadelphia courtroom and discovered the story of an abortionist who was also a serial killer.” 10 Years Later, Would Gosnell’s ‘House Of Horrors’ be the Norm in Post-Roe America?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- I say, this Byron Donalds fellow. I am liking the cut of his jib. How to Deal with the Millions of Migrants Now in US? “You’re Gonna Have to Deport Them,” GOP Reps Say
- “Only an actual border can stop illegal immigration — preferably a border with a really high wall.” (and the strict enforcement of immigration laws where deportation is real and swift – jjs) Title 42 Was Never Going To Fix Illegal Immigration
- “Ready to catch scabies on that airline flight you’re about to take?” Illegals Spreading Scabies Through Buses, Planes, Border Patrol Source Warns: Report
- “In addition to driving down wages and increasing foreign competition against Americans in the labor market, Vance said illegal immigration has a huge impact on housing prices as more demand means higher costs and bigger payouts for real estate developers and landlords.” Sen. J.D. Vance: GOP Must Call Out Illegal Immigration as ‘Economic Warfare’ Against Working Americans
- Well, their erasing it completely to him is a huge success. Mayorkas Says He ‘Respectfully Disagrees’ With Dems That Biden Junta Failed on Border
- Let me know when that goes from figurative to literal . . . Mark Green Hammers DHS Secretary Mayorkas Over Claims Illegal Border Crossing Have Dropped
- “The reporter said he was told the FBI ‘confirmed the match’ and the bureau is leading an investigation.” (Thank goodness! The FBI is on the case! /SARC – jjs) Afghan National On FBI Terror Watchlist Crossed Border: Report
- Down by half?! It’s probably trebled! The gall of this lying cocksucker is just staggering.Mayorkas Says Border Patrol Encounters Down By Half Since Title 42 Expired
- “The goal is obvious.” Biden Ends Title 42 – Ramping Up The Immigration Delivery System
- The National Pulse covered the story, seeking to share it with our 425,000 followers on Facebook. But the social media platform blocked our reporting, alleging it violates “Community Standards on hate speech.” Facebook is Censoring Title 42 Migrant Influx News
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Biden made his remarks, ironically, during a passage about national unity.” WATCH: So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Tells Black Graduates ‘White Supremacy’ Biggest Threat
- “Individuals are driven to violence because of ideologies of hate, anti-government sentiment, false narratives, personal grievances. Regrettably, we have seen a rise in white supremacy. The principal under lying our work is that when one community is targeted . . . when one community is targeted, we as a country are targeted.” (blood meet libel – jjs)Mayorkas: White Supremacy the Greatest Terrorism Threat to U.S.
- “We must defeat the Soros-Funded DAs, stop the Left’s pro-criminal agenda, and take back the streets for law abiding citizens. We stand with Good Samaritans like Daniel Penny. Let’s show this Marine… America’s got his back.” Daniel Penny’s Legal Defense Fund Soars After DeSantis Tweet, Triggering Furious Leftist Reaction
- “The leftists celebrating Neely wield a weapon that will hurt more like him.” Jordan Neely Was Not a Victim of White Supremacy – Nor of Lack of Services
- “The case of the Marine in the subway shows a sad reality about the Big Apple.” How the Morlocks Seized New York
- Woodson: “The big crisis facing this nation is not racial. It is the moral and spiritual freefall that is consuming our children.” Viral VIDEO: Civil Rights Leader Rejects Idea of Reparations and ‘Systemic Racism’
* * * * *
- “The California reparations controversy continues to spin out of control as we head for either a major confrontation or hyperinflation.” Reparations: A Slow Motion Riot
- Talk about projection. Simone Sanders is telegraphing exactly what they will do and in fact are doing right now. “Brace Yourselves, Folks!”: Former Biden Aide Predicts SCOTUS Could Outlaw Black History
- Pfft! Newsom’s Office Now Says He’s Open To Reparations Payouts, Media “Sensationalized” Previous Remarks
- Julie Kelly: “The Biden regime’s double standard of justice runs right through Matthew Graves’ office.” Time for Republicans to Confront January 6 Lead Prosecutor
- “The idea that Americans known as the January 6th protestors are now languishing in prison because they exercised their G-d-given rights to protest is shocking and beyond belief.”From The American Gulag Chronicles
- “Even the Right adheres to the DOJ independence fallacy.” The Unconstitutional Myth of DOJ Independence
- Miranda Devine: “Why does the letter matter? Because it was crucial to saving Biden’s skin to deny that he had met with his son Hunter’s Ukrainian paymaster Vadym Pozharskyi while he was VP, as The Post reported on Oct. 14, 2020, citing evidence from the laptop. The Biden campaign knew that the laptop was a serious political liability . . . The letter was a domestic disinformation operation by the CIA to deceive the American people and help Joe Biden win the 2020 election.” (“win” pfft. – jjs) Mike Morell Can’t Clean Up This “Dirty” Letter That Was Meant to Secure Biden’s 2020 Spurious “Win”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Despite being derisively referred to as ‘the Ministry of Truth’ – i.e., a US government’s alleged attempt to create an Orwellian-like institution – it was a fairly safe bet that the strong backlash notwithstanding, the initiative would rear its head again at some point. Soon.” The Disinformation Governance Board Is Out. The “Foreign Malign Influence Center” Is In.
- Victor Davis Hanson: “How the media turn fables into ‘facts.'” Weaponizing Death
- “A landmark case on the deep state spying on an investigative journalist uncovering its crimes reaches a new stage of coverup.” The Federal Government’s Catch 22 Strategy to Cover Up its Spying on Sheryl Atkinson
- “Leftist critics of CNN’s Town Hall are right to be worried about people hearing what Trump has to say. But not for the reasons that they once imagined.” Trump Takes a Hammer to the Carefully Maintained Delusions Inside the Left-Wing Bubble
- “. . . there’s a simpler explanation for why CNN gave a platform to Trump after devoting tens of thousands of hours in recent years decrying him as a liar, a bigot, a fascist, and an existential threat to America: Money.” The One Number That Explains CNN’s Humiliating Trump Town Hall
- Building on the corporate media narrative that Persons of Color™ can also be White Supremacists™ so as to expand the base of potential perpetrators of “hate crimes,” MSNBC invited Kristofer Goldsmith, the proprietor of a “veteran-owned open-source intelligence firm specializing in the detection and disruption of today’s greatest threats against democracy: disinformation campaigns and domestic extremism.” Sounds fancy. He could’ve saved some characters and just written “proud Deep State goon,” but that might have been a little on the nose. MSNBC Pushes Narrative That Non-Whites Are White Supremacists
- “The network’s executives passed up a golden opportunity for some compelling counterpunching on the public’s behalf.” Fox News Can’t Be Serious
- “Millions of Americans have cut the cord and no longer rely on the big networks to get their news. Republicans need to get with the times.” It’s Time to Take GOP Debates Away from the Mainstream Media
- Yaccarino also suggested there is a necessity for advertisers to be involved in defining what’s suitable on Twitter. According to Musk’s new hire, advertisers “need to feel that there is an opportunity for them to influence what [Musk is] building.” Twitter’s CEO Yaccarino Lobbied Elon Musk to Kowtow to Corporate Advertisers.
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “It’s in cahoots with the White House to deny, deny, deny.” Will the Media Ever Acknowledge the Biden Family Bribery Scandal?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Where are the rallies at the Capitol and outside auto headquarters? Indignant hearings? Daily cable news segments and website posts? The fight to the last for Americans’ freedoms?” King Joe’s EV Stamp Act: Where’s the Outrage?
- “The new rules come after the Supreme Court struck down the agency’s unilateral rule-making authority to reshape the power grid.” EPA Bureaucrats Attempt To Upend Energy Industry, Ignoring SCOTUS Decision That Says They Can’t
- “All this for the low, low price of $13.8 billion.” Canada’s New Battery Boondoggle: It Ain’t Peanuts
- Methane is a compound about which environmental groups can’t seem to make up their minds. Thirty or so years ago, methane was touted as a “cure” for “climate change” according to the Sierra Club and many like-minded environmental groups. More recently, it’s become the focus of massive new environmental regulatory efforts because it is a somewhat more powerful greenhouse gas when compared to carbon dioxide. Who’s Afraid of Cow Farts?
- “Despite his vow the Fed will ‘stick to [its] knitting’ and avoid climate policy-making, it’s been part of a green financial cartel since 2020 and is likely on track to build out the very regulatory regime Waller rightly says is useless.” Federal Reserve Governor Tells Hard Truth on Green Nonsense
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The dollar’s reserve status has also meant an increased volume of international trade. Ultimately, international trade helps keep interest rates and inflation moderately low. Losing or weakening the dollar’s reserve position will result in increased inflation. Trouble for the dollar is on the horizon.” If the Dollar Loses Its Reserve Status, Kiss Your Middle-Class Lifestyle Goodbye
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “All of the cities suing the manufacturers have defunded or re-oriented local police forces following the Black Lives Matter riots that left dozens dead and cost billions in damages. Milwaukee, for example, has cut over 120 police officers from the force, and Minneapolis slashed $20 million from policing budgets.” Carjackings Surge in Democrat Cities – So They’re Suing the Car Companies!?
- “Notes from a discipline on the brink.” Give Criminology a Chance
- “What exactly prompted DC police chief Robert J. Contee III to leave?” A Police Reform Bill Leads to Loss of Key Members of DC’s Force
- “Murphy’s comments come days after U.S. District Court Judge Robert Payne issued a decision labeling a prohibition against 18-20-year-olds purchasing handguns as unconstitutional.” Sen. Chris Murphy Hints at a ‘Revolt’ if SCOTUS Strikes Down More Gun Control
- “Those who dream of eliminating all private gun ownership in the United States face the prospect of a devastating legal defeat.” Daydreaming the Guns Away
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “American youth are woefully ignorant about U.S. history and civics.” Going Down in History
- Thad McCotter: “History and civics scores plummet in our constitutional republic.”Everything New Under the Sun
- “That three teachers stood firm and won in court has apparently taught these petty dictators and control freaks nothing. Their announcement shows that government officials in Rhode Island continue to think they are gods who can do no wrong. And if you don’t believe me just consider the other blacklist stories I’ve covered from Rhode Island.” Pushback: Three teachers blacklisted by Rhode Island for refusing the jab score total victory in court
- James Douglas: “They took the name off the building without even knowing for whom the building was named.” Exclusive Video Interview: Former VT Governor on His Challenge to Middlebury College’s De-Naming Iconic Mead Chapel
- The Center for School Study Councils hosted a series of professional development training sessions beginning in 2021, including “Actualizing Equity Systemically and Systematically,” which explained a “radical growth mindset” and becoming an equity advocate, according to documents obtained by the DCNF. Blue State School Districts Shelled Out Thousands For Equity, Racial Literacy Trainings
- Term limits is not such a bad idea, except that Justices like Clarence Thomas will soon become extinct, and law schools will flunk or outright refuse to even admit conservatives, so it won’t make a difference. Planned Parenthood Calls for Court-Packing, Term Limits on Supreme Court Justices
- “A decade after the Kermit Gosnell conviction, we should ask how unusual the horrific case really was.” Ensuring Fetal Demise
- “Will it strip the most basic of all protections, the right to life, from the unborn?” Ohio’s Gamble With Constitutional Democracy
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “In trying to explain away the disparities in “Zuckbucks” distribution, Bump instead admits a Democrat get-out-the-vote effort is exactly what happened. While Zuckerberg’s donations to CTCL and CEIR were marketed as just a good-faith initiative to ensure [Chinese] Covid didn’t disrupt local election administration, House Republicans later discovered that less than 1 percent of CTCL’s 2020 funds were spent on personal protective equipment.” WaPoAccidentally Admits ‘Zuckbucks’ Were Used To Turn Out Likely-Democrat Voters In 2020
- “The new internal infrastructure will bring on year-round staff operating new technology designed to facilitate recruitment and litigation.” (another ORCA, and preprogrammed to totally fail – jjs) Exclusive: RNC Launches New Year-Round Election Integrity Department Ahead of 2024
- “What happens when Americans grasp important elections are fake?” 2024: The End of Elections – Or of Election Fraud?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “There’s a lot of anti-Semitism and racism to account for here. Republicans should take note when writing their 2024 ads.” Is It Okay for Leftist Charities to Accept Donations from Black Nationalists?
- “Arizona Christian University and the Alliance for Freedom score a big victory over LGBT+ interference.” A Victory for Freedom of Religion
- “The right ought to wake up and abandon its silly, weak neutrality on religion.” Fighting the Religious Fight
- “Freedom Center’s direct-action campaign strikes a nerve.” University of Denver Responds to Prof. Outed as a “Jew-Hater”
- “Democrats have got Feinstein, Fetterman, and Biden all propped up ‘Weekend at Bernie’s-style — because with a body and an ‘aye,’ the party can go on.” D.C. Democrats Have Gone Full Weekend at Bernie’s
- “After almost 10 years of holding the country’s imagination captive, Trump remains a man both loved and feared like none other.” Trump Dominates CNN With 2016-Style Performance
- “Team Trump wanted the nomination to be a coronation, not a primary. Sorry, you are getting a primary, and it started today in Iowa.” Today Felt Like the Real Start of the Primaries, and Trump Needs to Worry That He Peaked Too Early
- “The lesson of history is clear,” [Niall] Ferguson writes. “The Republican frontrunner usually wins the nomination, and a post-recession incumbent usually loses the presidential election.” Historian Makes Huge Prediction for 2024
- “The nomination race gets spicy.” Trump Cancels His Iowa Rally – And DeSantis Trolls Him There
- “No high roads. Republicans and their PACs need to hammer past the media defense perimeter and expose the ugly presidential reality. It’s right there.” The Potemkin Presidency and the Visceral Election
- “The NYT hates Vivek Ramaswamy. What could be a better recommendation?” Vivek in Iowa
- “Pollsters are not in the business of reading minds, which makes polling a crap shoot these days. Having a perfect stranger contact you and ask for your opinion about sensitive political and personal subjects like abortion, transgenderism, and race is not going to elicit a lot of cooperation from subjects.” Pollsters Fretting Over a Repeat of the ‘Trump Effect’ in 2024
- “Despite reports of injuries and evidence on video recordings, Minneapolis Police declined to make any arrests. In the wake of the George Floyd riots and the prison terms handed down, I suppose the cops’ reluctance to engage any of the brawlers is understandable.” Pass the Shawarma: Brawl Breaks Out Between Supporters of Two Rival Muslim Candidates at Dem Political Convention in Minneapolis
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “US behavior can’t but have produced a kind of strategic whiplash at the Kremlin.” The Roots of America’s Erratic Russia Policy
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “It was a bittersweet result that left Kemal Kilicdaroglu’s supporters frustrated following a heated night of vote counting in Turkey’s most important election of modern times. Nearly complete results showed Erdogan picking up 49 percent of the ballot and the secular opposition leader collecting around 45 percent.” Kilicdaroglu: Bookish Retiree Pushes Erdogan to Historic Runoff
- “Celebrating despite clear and substantial losses to Israel is a continuing Palestinian terrorist theme.” Is Gaza Islamic Jihad Tired of “Winning” Yet? Holds “Victory” Parades After Senior Leadership Wiped Out
- In a statement the Action Française said, “It is certain that this ban is consistent with Emmanuel Macron’s ability to gather. The President of the Republic has decided to flout the fundamental political freedoms of the French people by using the services of a Minister of the Interior who believes he can hide his incompetence in ensuring the safety of the French people by oppressing the patriots.” (John Dark; lights out in the bathroom – jjs) Paris Bans Joan of Arc Parade Over Fears of “Extreme Right” Protests
- “The Vietnam government has been under scrutiny for its human rights record, despite being elected to the United Nations Human Rights council in November. According to Radio Free Asia, a group of human rights organizations issued a joint statement after the appointment. ” Vietnamese Police Mandating Social Media Users to Verify Accounts
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Lyle Goldstein, director of the Asia Engagement program at Defense Priorities: “’The Navy is straining very badly because the Navy will be the first service and fight and will take major losses in the first weeks’” of a conflict in the Taiwan Strait.” ‘Something Is Very Wrong’: America’s Most Powerful Tool For Countering China Is In Dire Straits, Experts Say
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Remember when Newsom went to Florida to bash Gov. Ron DeSantis. DeSantis is having the last laugh, as his budget includes proposed tax breaks for Floridians.” (and now he’s in favor of billions in negro shakedown reparations – jjs) UNEXPECTEDLY: Gov. Newsom Announces California Budget Deficit Bigger than Projected
- “California’s tangled fiscal mandates will make balancing the books tough in coming years.”High-Wire Budget Act
- “The Bureau of Land Management doesn’t seem very interested in hearing from constituents who live near public land.” In Tour Promoting New Rule, Bureau Of Land Management Ignores GOP Mountain States It Would Hurt Most
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- The investigation reveals these restaurants infuse their chicken with additives, preservatives, and other proteins to keep costs low. Some of these menu items are described as “premium” or “all-white-meat,” but far from it, instead include ingredients such as seaweed and even wood pulp. American Fast-Food Chains Use Seaweed, Soy, And Even Wood To Beef Up Menu Items, Study Reveals
- “The venomous ideology of gender-affirmation corrupts the medical ethos of Do No Harm.”Woke Medicine’s God Complex
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “You can imagine the various inanities underlying the congressman’s ‘Equal Health Care for All Act.'” Now Schiff-for-Brains Has a Health Care Law
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Any theories at this moment about the cause of this explosion are very tentative, pending acquisition of more data.” Astronomers find largest explosion yet discovered
- “The irony of this story is that scientists and engineers knew these obvious facts and proposed many versions of nuclear-powered thrusters back in the 1960s. NASA even had a very successful project called NERVA in the last 1960s, with plans to begin using the technology by the 1980s.” Scientists rediscover the advantages of nuclear power for moving probes through the solar system
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Paramount+ might be digging its grave after the show for young kids appears to have recently promoted gender ideology.” Non-Binary Character In New Transformer Cartoon Goes Viral As People Call For “Another Brand Boycott”
- ” Unfortunately, some of these brands have decided that your dad can now be your mom. Or that some random dude in a dress can be your mom.” It’s Mother’s Day. So of Course These 7 Corporate Brands Are Promoting Dudes in Dresses.
- “This is not a coincidence. It’s a conspiracy.” And Now the Target is Mother’s Day
- Christian Toto: “Stand-up shreds San Fran’s shocking crime rate, cuts through media noise.”Why Chappelle’s “Batman” Crack Will Leave a Mark
- “I don’t know if his comedy was funny, but a local columnist’s outrage about Chappelle’s stand regarding transgenderism sure was.” Dave Chappelle Takes On San Francisco’s Physical and Moral Decay
- “The percentage of Americans who view Mother’s Day as “one of our nation’s most important holidays” has also slightly increased since 2018, from 31 percent to 34 percent this year.”Poll: More Than Half of Americans Say Motherhood Is ‘Most Important Role for a Woman to Fill in Today’s World’
- “More staggering losses are coming.” Southern Baptist Convention, Engaged in Fight Over Female Pastors, Is in Freefall
- “There is a major market for Biblical stories—yet Hollywood is in no rush to tell them.” How Christian Popular Culture’s Revival Cast Out the Money Changers
- “While big studios may not flood the zone with faith-based content, Angel Studios and Wedgwood Circle may still have something to teach them.” Grassroots Momentum Is Behind Christian Pop Culture’s Great Awakening
HITHER & YON
- “From Britain to the Middle East, Rome enjoyed support from vast numbers of people who had a stake in its success, even though their ancestors were not originally Roman or even Italian.” How Multiculturalism Toppled Rome
- “Twilight Zone creator Rod Serling knew what kept his audience up at night.” Medium of the Golden Age
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR : Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.