ood morning, kids. NULLIFICATION. It’s what’s for breakfast. And lunch and dinner. On the latest episode of the podcast (linked here and in the sidebar) As CBD, Joe Mannix and I somehow swerved into the top of immigration, I believe it was Joe who loud and proud stated the “N” word in terms of finally retaliating against the illegal junta, vis a vis trying to impose its will on the states. It’s kind of funny, i.e. revolting, how as President Trump was actually succeeding more than any other president in over 50 years in addressing the illegal alien problem and starting to actually make a noticeable dent in it, that blue cities and states declared themselves as “sanctuaries” for illegals. Regardless of the fact that what they were doing was in violation of legitimate and heretofore longstanding (if not enforced) federal law, they were in fact invoking the 9th and 10th Amendments to the Constitution (sound familiar?). Something that up to that point they had loathed vis a vis the charged phrase “states’ rights.” Just like how the anti-war generation can suddenly become the Wolfowitz in sheep’s clothing vis a vis Ukraine, it’s rather amazing how this mangey rabid leopard can change its spots just like that, isn’t it? But I digress.
Well, here’s the revolting tyrant sitting on top of the compost heap of the Garden State once again deciding that the Constitution which he and his ilk so revile is suddenly a useful shield/cudgel with which to beat the shit out of the rest of us.
Host Katy Tur asked, “Is there anything you can do as a Governor if mifepristone gets struck down by the Supreme Court?”
Murphy answered, “Oh my Lord. I listened to your reporters talk about some of the positions these judges in New Orleans are taking. We’ve gone to the CEOs of both Walgreens and CVS to make sure that we had unencumbered access. We have considered a bulk acquisition. We have clearly joined in legal action as an amicus matter. Everything is on the table, and please, God, it doesn’t come to that, but we will continue to fight it like heck.”
Tur then asked, “So, if you get a bulk order of mifepristone, would you be then prescribing it out in defiance of the Supreme Court?”
Murphy responded, “To be determined. But when I say everything is on the table, Katy, I mean that. I think when you’ve got — this is going to cost — this action, generally, whether it’s mifepristone or whether it’s North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida — by the way, at six weeks, my wife and I don’t think that we knew we were pregnant with any of our four kids at six weeks. So, people need to understand that. But this is going to cost people’s lives. It’s going to cost them health. It’s also going to cost people’s lives, women in particular, sadly. And so, if that’s what’s at stake, we’ll do whatever it takes to save lives.”
“On the table means” he is absolutely going to do that, if for no other reason so that this clammy, pastey, lickspittle, crooked shit-weasel of a toady can strut, preen, gloat and showboat for the TV cameras that he was first to take an axe to the Supreme Court! That’s what this is really about; the delegitimizing and demonization of SCOTUS which for so long has been a 95% reliable tool of enforcing Leftist Democrat – i.e. anti-American and anti-Constitutional policy – since Marbury but thanks primarily to Donald Trump is, at best 50-50. They can’t have that, of course. “Four legs good, two legs bad!” You can guess which party is which, I’m sure.
Dare I say it, this goes beyond the “N” word and into the “S” word – secession. But as I wrote that, it occurred to me that the Junta and the blue statehouses and city halls do not want that. They want absolute control over the entire country under one central all-powerful government. Naturally, that they and they alone will control, elections being a mere formality and window dressing. So for this and many other related reasons a mutually agreed upon amicable, or at least non-shooting-civil war, national divorce is a non-starter, at least from their side of it.
This is why I applaud Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis and the governors of at least 27 other states who are standing behind them as both send illegal alien invaders en masse up to their areas and now in the case of DeSantis, sending national guard and other state law enforcement troops to aid Abbott down at the southern border. Forgetting for a moment about nullifying a SCOTUS decision, which in a sense is bad enough. What would happen if Abbott, DeSantis and all the others sent the illegals in their midst not just to blue cities and states but used their Air National Guard assets to fly them as far south as they could. The freaking Ross Ice Shelf comes to mind but let’s go for attainable goals like Nicaragua and El Salvador for starters?
They don’t have the legal standing to usurp federal foreign policy? Well, tell Phil Murphy and Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants to stick that mifepristone up their collective sagging, prolapsed, diseased sigmoids and rotate on it.
And just like on the podcast I’m going to swerve into abortion, which we all were rather passionate about vis a vis the political versus the moral aspects of this issue. We mentioned asshole loudmouth globalist stooges like Lindsay Graham just before the midterms blathering about making abortion illegal not just on a state by state basis but nationally. Yup, that sure did wonders for our side, didn’t it? Aside from tainting us as hypocrites for being supporters of the 9th and 10th Amendments while giving the Lefties the talking points of “ramming your puritanical misogynistic racist homophobic edicts down everyone’s throats” It brings up the broader issue of infanticide in utero both in terms of the politics and morality.
I am in general anti-abortion, or anti-abortion after a certain point in the pregnancy. Irrespective of the conditions that brought about it, rape, incest and life of the mother. And the last one has been proven to be statistically rare, but it does make for a nice leftist rhetorical weapon. My point is, yes, they are going to beat us over the head with this politically because the GOP is absolutely useless and clueless in being able to counter their arguments — check that. The GOP accepts their premises in the first place, and that’s the killer-diller. Like the transexual madness and the illegal alien invasion, abortion can also be a winning issue for our side.
The key here is wresting control of the narrative from the Left. It’s not about a woman’s right to choose, it’s about at what point are you choosing to murder a fully formed and feeling human life? 4 months? 5? 6? When your water is breaking and the vulva dilates? Two years after birth?! Yes, gentle reader. Barack Obama’s own science adviser before he got that gig stated that a baby should not be considered as “fully formed” until it reaches its terrible two stage. “But, but Sefton! The Democrats energize their base when they talk about abortion!” Okay, but what about our base? Does this not energize them as much or more so than theirs? Especially if we have politicians who can shove the words down their throats every time a propagandist opens his filthy cake hole to spout them? Look at this example where Ted Cruz, of all people, gives an absolute clinic in doing just that. Not the usual laconic, intellectual bullshit that is his wont, but in-your-face, fired-up “you’re a goddam liar!” kind of rhetoric.
We’re winning the culture war and abortion is a big part of it. It can be if we make it so. My two cents for what they’re worth.
As for nullification, well if Chris Murphy wants to secede from the union, be my guest. And take the rest of your blue shit holes with you. If not, then what Andrew Breitbart said.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Kurt Schlichter: “We tried compassion. Now let’s try compression.” Let the Blue Cities Die
- “Thanks to big fertility, dystopia has been on America’s doorstep for decades now. Huxley’s Brave New World isn’t coming, it’s already here.” Worried About an AI Dystopia? The Global Fertility Industry Has It Beat by Decades
- Miranda Devine: “He annihilated the smug silver spooner from Tribeca with facts, and added a bonus character assessment that had visitors in the hearing room gasping with delight. ‘It’s funny to be lectured by an heir to the Levi Strauss Corporation,” Rosas began, “and that’s probably why he doesn’t consider property damage as a big deal because, not only does he have that, but he also has what some people would describe as an impossibly good stock portfolio.’” Taking Down Loathsome Lefty Pol Dan Goldman
- “The ‘anti-hate’ hate industry creates the tribalism it claims to fight, and the only beneficiary of all the hate it creates is the hate industry itself.” The Hate Industry
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “We need to actually solve the cancer in the administrative-police state. I will shut down toxic agencies like the FBI & IRS. I’ll pardon any federal defendants who were convicted in politicized prosecutions. It takes an outsider to get the job done.” Vivek Ramaswamy Promises to Pardon People Convicted in ‘Politicized Prosecutions’ in Latest Shot at FBI
- Victor Davis Hanson: “His racist commentary and demagoguery is an old story, deployed as needed and in the direction most likely to suit the moment.” Joe Biden, the Habitual Racialist Demagogue
- Ketch is the digital content creator for Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising (PAAU), and the organization made headlines after discovering five bodies of babies that had possibly been killed after failed abortion attempts. In April, FBI agents Ashley Roberts and Kathleen Brown showed up at Ketch’s mother’s house asking to talk to her daughter about some “information” that was given to the agency, according to footage from a Ring doorbell camera obtained by the Daily Signal. FBI Agents Questioned Pro-Life Activist’s Mother During Surprise Visit To Her Home, Video Shows
- “Either the federal government should abide by the U.S. Constitution, or it should go away.”The Union Is Not a Suicide Pact
- “The president did not coin ‘welfare queen’ — the liberal media did.” California’s Reparations Committee Owes the Reagan Family an Apology
- These quote-unquote “people” really like playing with matches, no? “Death-” Squad Member and Filthy Racialist Sub-Literate Shit-Whore Cori Bush Introduces Resolution Giving Reparations to Black Americans
- “True-See Allah describes the black supremacist as the ‘undisputed Champion for all of humanity.’” A Farrakhan Disciple Works for the Boston DA
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Schiff lied to the American people. He used his position on House Intel to push a lie that cost American taxpayers millions of dollars,” Luna tweeted from her congressional account. “He is a dishonor to the House of Representatives.” Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Introduces Resolution to Expel Adam Schiff from Congress
- “The Durham report contains more evidence that high-level federal intelligence officials see it as routine to put powerful Democrats above the law.” 6 Freshly Documented Instances Of Systemic Pro-Democrat FBI Corruption
- Hans von Spakovsky: “What is most unfortunate for the country, the body politic, and the election process, is that the Clinton campaign and its law firm, with the willing help of its avid supporters in the media, and the inept or nefarious blundering (however you want to characterize it) of the FBI’s version of the Keystone Cops, got away with one of the dirtiest and most unethical political tricks in our nation’s history. That is a problem we may not get over for a very long time.” The FBI’s Keystone Cops According to John Durham
- Margot Cleveland: “Special Counsel John Durham declared the DOJ and FBI’s hearts and minds corrupted.” Don’t Miss The Most Damning Durham Finding
- Robert Spencer: “Sure, some people were found guilty of process crimes, that is, crimes on the order of contradicting themselves in gotcha testimony over minutiae. But there was nothing to the central claim against Trump, and Strzok knew it . . . Peter Strzok epitomizes the corruption and bias of today’s FBI. Shut it down!” Going Down with the Ship: Corrupt Ex-Fed Peter Strzok Insists Russian Collusion Investigation Was Honest
- “The truth prevails.” John Durham Gave Americans Something as Important as Justice
- “Most of those actively involved in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation said they had never seen the Clinton Plan intelligence – and some ‘expressed surprise and dismay’ when Durham’s office told them about it.” Durham: Trump-Russia Investigator Became ‘Visibly Upset and Emotional’ When Shown ‘Clinton Campaign Plan’ to Tie Trump to Putin
- “The Durham report reveals British intelligence bluntly regarded the FBI investigation into Trump as corrupt and incompetent — so much so they refused to cooperate with the Mueller investigation.” Durham Report: British Intelligence Repeatedly Rejected Trump-Russia Investigation ‘Evidence’
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Which means they aren’t conservative in the first place. Here Are All the Conservative-Leaning Outlets That Call Dylan Mulvaney a ‘She’
- “Twitter owner Elon Musk doubled down on supporting free speech during an interview this week, saying that he will say whatever he wants to say and he is fine if he loses money over it.” Musk Doubles Down on Nazi Collaborator George Soros Remark: “I’ll Say What I Want To Say” and if I Lose Money, “So Be It”
- “My feelings are important, Krugman.” Everyone but the New York Times Is Wrong on the Economy
- “The New York Times defends anti-historical ideas that Cleopatra was herself black, if not ethnically then culturally.” (I love funk and Motown, and had a Jew-fro, so I guess I’m culturally black too – jjs) New York Times Warps History To Affirm Queen Cleopatra’s “Cultural Blackness”
- “Like the Hunter Biden laptop…that was a pretty big deal.” Video: Elon Musk Educates CNBC Hack That “Some ‘Conspiracy Theories’ Have Turned Out To Be True”
- “When a change of leadership does zero to stem the appalling hate.” How CNN Continues to Promote Anti-Israel Views
* * * * *
- “This “voluntary” talking point is a common tactic when the government is grandfathering in any new controversial surveillance technology as part of an effort to tamp down any criticism until it becomes fully normalized.” Techno-Hell: TSA Rolls Out ‘Voluntary’ Face Scans at Over a Dozen American Airports
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “If Republicans had a spine or a brain — only one is required for this task — they would relentlessly pursue [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden for his long-standing cash-for-influence scheme, both during and beyond the 2024 presidential election.” All Biden Has To Do Is Explain Why Foreign Governments Paid His Family $10 Million — But He Can’t
- “Witness list includes convicted fraudster Devin Archer, who sat on Burisma board of directors with Hunter.” Hunter Biden’s Shady Business Partners Called to Testify in His Arkansas Child Support Case
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Chief Justice of Hawaii’s Supreme Court, who is hearing Honolulu’s lawsuit against oil and gas companies for climate damages, has worked with a D.C-based environmental group that has close ties to the plaintiff’s attorneys.” (Buch M. Danno, Tyne E. Bubbles or Mac A. Damia? – jjs) Top State Judge Handling Climate Lawsuit Worked With Environmental Group Tied To Plaintiffs’ Lawyers
- “This is the first time such a decision has been made in Germany, a nation which has led the way on left-wing climate change measures including the destruction of nuclear power plants, despite the radical Green government admitting there being ‘downsides.’” BASED: Germany Brands Climate Protesters “Criminal Organization”
- “Wyoming’s congressional delegation sent a letter to the BLM Monday demanding the agency make hearings accessible for their constituents.” (nullification; it’s what’s for breakfast – jjs)Wyoming Congressional Delegation Demands BLM Hear From Those Who Bureaucrats Want to Ban From Public Land
- “State, federal officials say increase in green power, decrease in gas and coal could bring catastrophe.” No Sun, No Wind, Big Problem: Benign Weather Could Cause Blackouts in States With Green Grids, Officials Warn
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A government that prioritizes foreign nationals over our children and homeless veterans cannot command the support of the governed.” Evicting Vets for Migrants Is Rock Bottom Amid Border Meltdown
- Daniel Greenfield: “The illegal alien invasion is being run by the Biden [junta].” Coyote-in-Chief
- “Biden’s claimed policy is mostly a media-backed P.R. ruse to cement his policy of aiding Wall Street by doubling migration above the limits set by Congress in 1990. But the Democrats’ support for the claimed curbs shows how many Democrats are eager to see their leadership push a policy of curbing migration. The Democrats’ support shows how Republicans can win more swing voters by pushing a lower-immigration policy.” Poll: 6 Out of 10 Democrats Want Less Biden Migration
- Karol Markowicz: “Adams is criticizing the lack of funding for New York City to handle these migrants, not President Joe Biden’s decision to let them all in. That same day, Adams denied any plans to roll back New York’s “sanctuary city” status, which is a blanket invitation for migrants to come on in.” No, Eric Adams Isn’t a Moderate on Biden’s Open Borders Policy
- “And can you imagine there’s a provision in the law that requires hospitals to check the immigration status of a patient? Health care should never be compromised, and someone should not — not go to a hospital or seek medical care as a result of being fearful of being deported. It’s outrageous.” (umm, they’re breaking the law and should be deported – jjs)Wasserman Schultz on FL Immigration Laws: “You’re Going to Have Vegetables Rotting in the Fields”
- “Is the mayor worried that some illegal aliens won’t be as peaceful and well-behaved as we’re led to believe? Otherwise, why is he denying he’s going to put New York City kids in harm’s way? At any rate, NYC parents don’t believe hizzoner.” NYC Parents Are Protesting the Use of School Gyms to House Illegal Aliens
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-Irtbag) hosted a meeting with JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and Citigroup CEO Jane Fraser on Wednesday morning, according to a report from Bloomberg. Dimon informed the outlet that his financial institution created a “war room” that will monitor contingencies should lawmakers fail to make a deal to increase the debt limit. Major Bank Sets Up ‘War Room’ as Nation Approaches Debt Default
- “There will be no default.” Disregard the Debt-Ceiling Doomsayers
- “And the cliff we’re speeding towards is an unprecedented default.” A Game of Debt-Ceiling Chicken
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Daniel Penny episode is a public training exercise in domestication and judging by the outpouring of support for the former Marine, lots of people are tired of being forced to submit when cornered. ” What the Arrest of Daniel Penny is All About
- “He was allowed to go free when he should have been in jail.” Blame New York’s Bail Reform Scheme for Jordan Neely’s Death
- “Musk dared draw attention to a cartoon based on official federal statistics. Elon Musk Is Right About White-on-Black Crime
- “It’s the latest example of a group backed by the Democratic Party’s biggest donors pushing to defund police departments. Soros, who funds the pro-defund group Color of Change, contributed $495,000 to the Action Center from 2019 to 2021, according to a database of his nonprofit’s donations. Omidyar, the founder of eBay, gave $750,000 to the organization in 2020 and 2021, according to tax filings. The Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank with extensive ties to the Biden administration, in 2020 gave $75,000 to the Action Center. Other Action Center donors include the Ford Foundation and the New Venture Fund.”Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Group Pushes Chicago Mayor To Slash Funding for ‘Racist’ Police Force
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- In a just world, every time this woman appeared in public, her propaganda would come packaged with a “sponsored by Pfizer” disclaimer at the outset — as would the corporate media’s “reporting.” Ideally, her ridiculous white-coat costume would be festooned with the Pfizer logo like a NASCAR driver’s jacket. Turd-in-the-Dem-Punchbowl Strikes Again:RFK Jr. Outs New NIH Head Nominee as a Pfizer Lackey
- “Military leaders must learn the right lessons from the [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccine mandate debacle.” The Wrong Revealed
- “Following the Supreme Court’s order, the law will remain in place for now while legal challenges continue.” (fucking SCOTUS – jjs) Supreme Court Declines to Block Illinois’ So-Called ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban
- John R. Lott Jr.: “Brazil has banned gun and ammunition sales, but leading gun-control academics are unwilling to bet that murder rates will fall.” If Brazil’s Firearm Ban is So Great, Why Won’t Gun-Control Activists Bet on It?
- “They’re killing far more Americans every year than guns are.” (oy, don’t give the lefties an idea that they’ll take seriously, even in jest- jjs) It’s Time to Ban Cars for Traffic Fatalities
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “How young is too young? A progressive school on Long Island, N.Y., thinks that fifth graders are old enough to be exposed to graphic depictions of vaginal and anal sex as well as masturbation and homosexuality.” NY School Mandatory Sex Ed for Fifth Graders Features Graphic Depictions of Sex Acts
- In an April 19 letter sent to the Sun Prairie Area School District (SPASD), the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty (WILL) filed an open records request for any and all communications related to a March incident at Sun Prairie East High School (EHS), in which an 18-year-old male student, who claims to be a woman, purportedly showered unclothed in the girl’s school locker room in the presence of four female, freshmen students. In its letter, WILL called on the district “to address [the incident] immediately and put policies in place that will protect the safety and privacy of all students (and provide public notice of what those policies are).” Wisconsin School District Charges Law Group $11,000 for Records Over A Trans-Identifying Male Student Showering in Front of Four Girls
- Cardona wouldn’t answer: “You took it [Ibram Kendi and the 1619 Project] out. Did you take it out because you decided ultimately that what they’re teaching is inappropriate to teach our kids?” Education Sec. Cardona Dodges Questions About Pulling Back Critical Race Theory, Ibram X. Krement, and 1619 Project in Schools
- “I know that I have a right to wear a shirt with those five words. Even at 12 years old, I have my own political opinions and I have a right to express those opinions. Even at school. This right is called the First Amendment to the Constitution.” Today’s blacklisted American: 12-year-old sent home from school twice for understanding the 1st amendment better than his teachers
- Attention Red State governors: Chris Murphy just declared nullification kosher, so go ahead and DEPORT all your illegal aliens to the Trenton state house. NJ Gov. Murphy: We’ll Defy SCOTUS ‘to Save Lives’ if They Rule Against Abortion Pill
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- The report found that Rollins violated the Hatch Act twice in 2022, abusing her power as U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts, according to the report. She committed the first violation in July 2022 when she went to a “political party fundraiser in her official capacity,” and the second violation took place throughout August and September when she “repeatedly attempted to sabotage the campaign of a political candidate by leaking non-public U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) information to the media to plant a story that the candidate she opposed was facing a DOJ investigation.” Biden-Appointed US Attorney Repeatedly Tried To ‘Sabotage’ Campaign of Political Candidate, Federal Watchdog Finds
- “Woomer, a known Republican In Name Only (RINO) in Washington, D.C., attempted to knee-cap her colleague by briefing the far-left outlet about ‘unacceptable’ tweets by Burra. In reality, she appears to have been the one making unacceptable comments behind her bosses back.” OMG! Rep. Santos Comms Chief Caught Briefing Fox Producer AGAINST Her Boss, Days After Failed Hit on Vish Burra
- “Feinstein has been a media zero, while Fetterman has gotten the hero treatment.” Two Democrat Senators are Not Compos Mentis. The Press is Only Paying Attention to One.
- “With Biden holding his lead over Dems, will it be Trump v. Biden again in 2024?” (meh, it’s still early, and even if it is, the fix is in – jjs) Even Amid Trump’s Legal Troubles, His Lead Widens: I&I/TIPP
- “Interest is growing about Daniel Cameron, the GOP’s next-generation star.” Daniel Cameron’s Big Moment
- Robert Spencer: “. . . But don’t hold your breath. She’s a proud, unapologetic socialist.”Why Titty Caca AOC Should Resign From Congress in Disgrace, TODAY
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “I want to make clear that as long as Ukraine keeps OTP on its list of international war sponsors, we can’t support decisions requiring new economic and financial sacrifice on the part of the European Union and its member states,” Szijjarto said, referring to Ukraine having put Hungarian lender OTP Bank Nyrt on a blacklist of sorts for doing business in Russia. REPORT: Hungary Will Block Further EU Aid to Ukraine
- “Moralizing and hubris have brought us closer to nuclear war than we have been in a generation.” The Blind Path to War
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A country without a border is not a country.” Should We Send the Military to Counter the Mexican Drug Cartels?
- “For the sake of both our nations and the sake of the free world, we must work hand in hand.” Congressional Leaders Head to England to Find Ally in Fight Against China
- “The Japanese people have grown tired of being dictated to by Washington liberals.” (see also the link about Starbucks and India in the Culture Wars section – jjs) Our Man in Tokyo
- “This should be the perfect country. And yet it’s a total basket case.” Argentina Is Collapsing Again…Again!
- “A narrative of deceit dating back to the fall of the Ottoman Empire.” The ‘Nakba’ and How it Grew
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Coast Guard is hardly the only branch of the U.S. armed forces to miss its recruiting targets in recent years. Last month, The Military Times reported the Army, Navy, and Air Force are projected to miss their fiscal year 2023 recruiting goals by 10,000, 6,000, and 3,400, respectively. The Marine Corps is the only branch expected to meet its target of 29,000 new enlistees.” (hire a tranny to attract semen, er, seamen – jjs) Report: U.S. Coast Guard Misses Its Recruiting Target for Fourth Year in a Row
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The mocking of this inane piece of legislation is epic.” California Assembly Passes Bill Banning Ingredients in Skittles and Nerds
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “. . . Big Left’s “liberal” policies are encouraging young men to literally break their brains by getting hooked on an unprecedented variety of hyper-potent drug. Add this army of psychopathic young men to the throngs of illegal aliens, mutilated gender patients, struggling single-parent families, and generally disaffected, internet-addicted adults — liberal policies are deliberately turning the once-great United States into a deeply dysfunctional and unsustainable society that is ripe for collapse.” Weed Is Literally Blowing Young Men’s Minds
- “Sensible regulatory changes can improve medical innovation without sacrificing the rigor of randomized controlled trials.” (“Sensible” and “regulatory” used together is oxymoronic -jjs)Clear the Way for Clinical Trials
- Well, that is one way to deal with the homeless problem . . . Poll: 28% of Canadians Approve of ‘Assisted Suicide’ for Homelessness
- “Male minors who were overweight or obese had lower testicular volume, which is associated with lower sperm count.” (suddenly, the mien of Jonah Goldberg makes sense – jjs) Fat and Infertile: New Study Raises Alarm Over Link Between Obesity and Low Sperm Count
- “The peer-review process is consistently failing to stop bad scholarship on gender medicine.”When Political Dogma Replaces Medical Truth
- “A recent article in the New England Journal of Medicine prescribes distrust, division, and separation in the name of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Can we get a second opinion?”Coming to a Med School Near You: Segregation
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Robert Zimmerman: “Type Ia supernovae are produced by the interaction of two stars, both of which could have innumerable unique features. It is therefore unreasonable as a scientist to assume all such supernovae are going to be identical in their output. And yet, that is what the cosmologists did in declaring the discovery of dark energy in the late 1990s.”Astronomers make first radio observations of key type of supernova
- “he astronomers cheerfully admit that this conclusion is uncertain, and will need many further observations for confirmation.” Alien textured Martian lava
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “These seemingly subtle changes to the definitions of ‘sexual orientation’ are just the beginning of the effort to normalize pedophilia. . . . the LGBT movement would be the catalyst for the normalization of pedophilia. It’s hard to deny that’s what happening, after seeing what’s going on in Minnesota and now Connecticut.” Now Connecticut Is on the Verge of Protecting Pedophiles, Too
- “Children are not given the full range of rights as adults.” (and another, er, backdoor attempt to legalize pedophilia – jjs) ACLU’s Lawsuit Against Child Sex Changes Smudges Legal Line Between Children and Adults
- The activist organization Catholic Vote accused the Biden [junta] of “working to destroy the role of parents at every turn,” in a tweet Wednesday. ‘Destroy the Role of Parents’: Karine Jean-Pierre Gets Angry Reactions for Saying Children ‘Belong to All of Us’
- “Florida is proud to lead the way in standing up for our children,” DeSantis said in a statement in signing the Let Kids Be Kids bill package. “As the world goes mad, Florida represents a refuge of sanity and a citadel of normalcy.” DeSantis Bans Mutilating Surgical Procedures On Minors, Other Woke Initiatives: ‘Not Happening Here’
- She added that “they want you and me to confirm that they are indeed a woman. They can live how they want and do what they want, but don’t make me live your dysphoria.”Champion Cyclist Slams ‘Entitled White Wealthy Men’ Pushing Transgenderism in Women’s Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Sixteen years ago, the radio shock jock sparked outrage and a conversation about hip-hop and black culture. But the ‘people who know better’ have not done better.” The Ghost of Don Imus
- Folds of honor. Is that code for artificial labia? Report: Bud Light to Redesign Some Bottles with Camouflage and Folds of Honor Imagery
- “Adidas clearly wasn’t marketing to women with this swimsuit, as women don’t possess that visible male appendage between the legs and a male body modeling the swimsuit gives no indication of the coverage the top provides.” Adidas Infuriatingly Uses Biological Male Models to Advertise Women’s Swimsuits, Bras
- Christian Toto: “Reformed shock jock’s misogynist past goes viral, media demands answers.”Is This Why Cancel Culture Is (Finally) Coming for Howard Stern?
- “The world does not want the woke, progressive ideology the US is pushing.” (see also the link about creepy ballerina Rahm Emanuel in the Foreign section – jjs) Starbucks Implements Woke Colonization of India with Viral Ad Campaign
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.