Good morning, kids. Well, Senator Tim Scott has thrown his hat into the GOP ring for 2024. Hooray. The Republic is saved. I’m sure you all can just sense my orgasmic glee that’s on par with Ben Stein after half a bottle of Wild Turkey and some ludes.
“I will rebuild and restore every rung of the ladder that helped me climb, because I want my American story to pale in comparison to yours,” Scott, 57, told supporters at Charleston Southern University. Scott, the only black Republican in the Senate, has held the seat since 2013 and was reelected last year by more than 25 points.
Scott joins an increasingly crowded Republican field that includes Trump and fellow South Carolinian, Nikki Haley. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is also expected to make his run official this week. All three hopefuls lag behind Trump in the polls. A Harvard University poll conducted last week shows Scott polling at just 1 percent, Haley at 4, and DeSantis at 16. Trump, meanwhile, is polling at 58 percent.
But the numbers aren’t enough to deter Scott, who says he’s not running with the aim of becoming another candidate’s vice president. Scott argues that he offers voters a unique combination of optimism and winning conservative policies—an alternative to the pessimism and culture war politics that dominate much of the GOP primary field . . .
. . . Trump himself touted his work with Scott Monday in a statement wishing his primary rival well.
“Good luck to Senator Tim Scott in entering the Republican Presidential Primary Race,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “I got Opportunity Zones done with Tim, a big deal that has been highly successful. Good luck Tim!”
I like Tim Scott, or to be more accurate I liked Tim Scott. Not that I don’t now but it was a hell of a lot more when he first came on the scene. Since then, he’s been at best a “meh” Senator and to the best of my recollection has gone along with Mitch McChiCom on a number of key issues. He gets just a “C” rating from the Conservative Review Liberty Score, although some of their positions on issues might not be in line with our’s either. But that said, he has been consistently underwhelming in the upper chamber, at least from my perspective on things.
What he has going for him is at least he’s not Nikki Haley, a total fraud, ditto Asa Hutchinson, or even worse than both of those, the oleaginous lipid mass known as Chris Krispy Kreosote Christie. I find it most interesting that Donald Trump chimed in to wish him well, and to praise him for helping him on the enterprise zone thing. Is he telegraphing a VP pick? Certainly seems that way considering for the past several months, he Trump has taken every opportunity to trash Ron DeSantis, someone who IMHO has accomplished a hell of a lot more than Tim Scott.
If, after somehow surviving being kangaroo-courted into prison to go on and win the nomination, Trump picks Scott, he’ll be picking another Mike Pence. And whatever goodwill and respect I have left for him will go straight down the shitter.
And I see that John Thune – Conservative Review rated as an “F” –
who will be given the royal jowls upon Yurtle’s retirement has come out and endorsed Scott. This is what we call in the trade “the kiss of death.”
As a complete aside, this Vivek Ramaswamy character has been throwing out a ton of red meat, among other things the pardoning of all J-6 political prisoners. “He’s part of the WEF! He got a Soros endowment!” (money, not yutzickle). Hundreds of people have and yes many have gone on to be part of the Dark Side, while many others have not. We’ll have to wait and see on Ramaswamy. “Trust but verify” as Reagan said about Gorbachev. I only put it out there because so far from what I have heard, I have liked. It’s not a presidential endorsement but he seems to have similar attitudes about things that we do, so let’s keep him in the reserves.
Psaki-psircling back, regardless of the bullshit nature of polling at this stage and perhaps at any stage, my own personal sense is that, barring some unforeseen event, Trump is going to be the nominee. His greatest asset more and more unfortunately becomes his Achilles heel: his mouth. For sure, he feels that DeSantis is probably the only one in the pack who has a shot at the nomination, and so he’s on the attack. The problem is, it’s counterproductive to our movement and I think to his campaign. As I said, DeSantis’ record in Florida in terms of the culture war insanity, education and Chinese COVID is self-evident. Small wonder that outside of Texas, people are fleeing there from all over the country.
That said, Ron DeSantis does have baggage that troubles me. In particular the fact that people like Karl Rove and the Murdochs are singing his praises. What does that indicate? Either he’s their puppet or they’re just so blinded by Trump Derangement Syndrome that they’re backing him to make sure Trump doesn’t get the nod. That doesn’t make sense because they’re all globalist Deep State swamp-dwellers. Surely they realize that the vast majority of DeSantis’ policy positions are in line with the MAGA movement? They may be dumb but they’re not stupid.
Oh well. Politics ain’t beanbag as the expression goes, but as I have stated, we are no longer in an environment of business as usual. Do any of the aforementioned realize this? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe there’s no other choice than for everyone to engage in retail politics despite the fact that we are rapidly devolving into some sort of neo-East Germany. I’d rather Trump, DeSantis, Ramaswamy and whoever else form a united front that both exposes the GOP-e grift stoogery, and stands united to confront the mortal danger that we are facing.
Stop laughing. I’m a cockeyed optimist.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “What next?” The Post-Industrial Economy Failed
- Richard Fernandez: “It might not have occurred to our excellent intellectuals that people might not like Communism. It’s really not Chomsky’s fault that he lost a bet on what, back then, seemed a sure thing. It’s just that reality had other ideas.” (everywhere I look, Communism seems to be winning; if not in its promises of utopia then tactically in the overthrow and destruction of the free world – jjs) A Dead Cert
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Margot Cleveland: “Biased juries and politics, rather than an ‘objective view of the law and the facts,’ may dictate whether a defendant is convicted or acquitted.” Merrick Garland’s J6 Juries Prove Durham’s Point: Conservatives Can’t Get a Fair Trial in D.C.
- Julie Kelly: “More than a year into January 6 jury trials, Epps, one of the most prolific Capitol protesters, has not taken the stand.” Why Is Everyone Protecting Ray Epps?
- “If we really had an FBI with backbone there would be a cabal deep within the agency that knew the nation’s current leadership isn’t up to par, and was determined to do something about it.” Of Course, the FBI Supports the Regime. But . . .
- “Benjamin Crump falsely accused Sarah Comrie of stealing a bike from black teenagers.”Susan Rice Meets With Activist Lawyer Who Stoked Online Mob Against Pregnant Nurse
- “Divisive activists and media trick people into believing their sensibilities about right and wrong are something racial that must therefore be rooted out.” Lawlessness Is Not ‘Racial Justice’ — It Has Nothing To Do With Race At All
- “These warnings paint a much grimmer picture than the reality of life in Florida. Black unemployment in the state stood at 3.8 percent by the end of 2022, far lower than the national average of 6.1 percent, or California’s of 7.5 percent. Florida is second in the country for the most minority-owned businesses, which may explain why median black family income is higher there than the national average or blue states such as Illinois.” The NAACP Says Florida Isn’t Safe for Colored People. Data Tell a Different Story.
- “Americans don’t have rule of law when their institutions are corrupted against them.” (it’s the entire bureaucracy, not just the FBI – jjs) If You Want To ‘Drain the Swamp,’ Then Drain the FBI
- The ones pimping it know it. The ones swallowing it are blind. Elites Are Blind To How Their Equity Agenda Destroys America
- “America’s founding principles are now vilified as ‘threats to democracy.'” Our American Suicide
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: “The Biden regime is determined to silence dissidents.” Discredited But Massively Wealthy SPLC Working with Corrupt FBI
- Plaintiffs argue, “Montana can no more ban its residents from viewing or posting to TikTok than it could ban the Wall Street Journal because of who owns it or the ideas it publishes.”Lawsuit: Montana’s TikTok Ban Violates First Amendment, Usurps Federal Power
- “Meanwhile, the Biden [junta] is courting the help of TikTok influencers to promote its propaganda, as part of a digital communications strategy.” 84% of Voters Want TikTok Either Restricted or Banned Outright Due to Privacy, Security Concerns
- Moore claimed that the monologue was focused on the events of Jan 6., and “particularly Ray Epps.” “That Is in Fact the Truth”: Tucker’s Biographer Says Dominion Story Is True
- “The former president is in the unique position to dramatically alter the media culture, which would be one of the most enduring goods he could accomplish. He may have just started.” Trump Should Go Nuclear on the Corporate Media
- “Magazine’s editor-In-chief Laura Helmuth slammed for peddling gender pseudoscience on Twitter.” Scientific American is Now the Bud Light of Science Journals
- The Daily Signal notes that Fox’s policies seem to be in accordance with the legal obligations set forth in New York City, where the company is based. Under the New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL), employers are mandated to utilize the name, pronouns, and title preferred by an individual, regardless of their biological sex. Intentionally or persistently refusing to use a person’s preferred name, pronouns, or title is considered a violation of the NYCHRL. Here’s How Fox News Has Pandered to the Trans Cult
- “A TikTok ‘prankster’ who filmed himself committing crimes for clout is being exploited by censorship advocates to call for the passing of anti-free speech legislation.” He Fucked Around and Found Out
- “An extreme overlap in broadband funding programs wastes taxpayers’ dollars.” GAO Said Biden Junta Ignored Recommendation For National Broadband Strategy
- “I asked CHAT-GPT about AI regulation. Its answer was sinister but revealing.” Is AI Going To Be Just Another Protected Bubble for the Elite?
- “A spokesperson for the college told the outlet Hunter [College of CUNY] was ‘taking this matter very seriously.’” (by expelling the students, having Alvin Bragg trump up charges and promoting the “professor” – jjs) NYC College Professor Cursed Out Pro-Life Students Tabling at School
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “By the time he left office, Obama had all his cucks in a row – prominent sycophants in every branch of the government and in every major newsroom prepared to ruin Donald Trump’s presidency in service to a lie.” For Obama, the Cover-Up Was Worse than the Crime
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The new whistleblower is a special agent in the IRS’s international tax and financial crimes group and worked on the Hunter Biden case since it opened in 2018 — until he was ousted without explanation last week.” Second Hunter Biden IRS Whistleblower Emerges After Dismissal Despite Five Years on the Case
- “After an IRS whistleblower was removed last week from the investigation into Hunter Biden, a letter to the IRS commissioner alleges threats and intimidation.” Hunter Biden Whistleblower Threatened For Internal Email Warning Of IRS Corruption
- “Roberts asked the court in April to hold Biden in civil contempt for dodging court-ordered disclosure requests. Judge Holly Meyer gave Biden a stern warning in May that there would be consequences for future failure to comply with discovery and ordered him to appear in person for all future hearings.” ‘Playing Hide the Ball’: Hunter Biden’s Mistress Asks Court To Jail Him Over Failure To Provide Financial Disclosures
- “A glimpse inside the cover-up of the Biden family influence peddling business.” Durham Report’s Cautionary Tale About Abuse of Power
- The poll also found that the vast majority of registered voters, 70 percent, have significant concerns about “interference by the FBI and intelligence agencies in a future presidential election.” A plurality of 37 percent are “Very concerned,” and 33 percent are “Somewhat concerned” versus 3o percent who do not have such worries. Poll: Most Voters Believe Joe Biden Engaged in ‘Illegal Influence Peddling Scheme’ with Hunter
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “I am appalled and extremely concerned at the draft rule proposed on May 8, 2023, by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regarding carbon pollution standards for coal and natural gas-fired power plants (the Rule). Simply put, the implementation of this Rule would be an all-out attack on the energy industry, the robust Texas economy, everyday taxpayers, and public education funding in the State of Texas.” New EPA Rule ‘All Out Attack’ on Texas Energy, Education Funding, Says Land Commissioner
- “The Western ruling class considers food production a threat>” Will We Wake Up When We’re Hungry?
- “Shimko’s contentions should come as no surprise to anyone who understands the requirements of fine food preparation. There are good reasons why natural gas stoves are the featured kitchen appliance in almost every fine restaurant and pretty much every cooking show on cable and broadcast television: They are vastly superior to their electric counterparts in pretty much every respect.” How One Celebrity Chef Exposed the Left’s Hypocrisy on Gas Stoves
- As Milloy told me, “Activists like to dramatize their concern for the environment.” The current narrative on extreme weather and climate change isn’t about science, it’s about woke virtue-signaling. ‘No Correlation’: Steve Milloy Slams Climate Alarmists’ Extreme Weather Claims
- “In all three cases it can be argued that these studies make sense. It also can be argued that the Biden administration is putting pressure on these agencies to find ways to squelch this new technology, especially because it is central to the development of SpaceX’s Superheavy/Starship rocket, and there is real hostility in Democrat/leftist circles to Elon Musk.” Three government agencies now investigating the safety of methane-fueled rockets
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- McCarthy said he and Biden had a “productive” meeting and may have to meet “everyday” to come to a consensus on the debt limit and spending cuts. Biden, McCarthy Fail To Reach Agreement 10 Days Away From Default
- “Americans are paying higher rates on auto loans, credit card borrowing, business loans, and home loans. Among millennials who intended to buy a house in 2023, 92 percent said inflation impacted their goal of home ownership, a recent survey found.” Survey of Economists: Biden-flation Will Remain Stubbornly High
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- CBP authorities began implementing the DNA testing program under the Trump administration “following a court order related to the separation of migrant children from their families and evidence drug cartels were using children to create fake family units to sneak illegal immigrants across the border,” according to the outlet. Biden Junta To End Familial DNA Testing Used To Detect Child Trafficking At Southern Border: Report
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “This was a situation where my client, who is just an everyday New Yorker, was put in a situation that none of us would want to be in and took reasonable steps to try to subdue someone who had introduced a frightening, threatening environment into that subway train.” Attorney For Daniel Penny: It’s ‘Absurd To Say’ My Client Wanted To Kill Somebody
- “The co-chair has refused to resign after mistreating the board member and defending the pedophile.” Seattle Official Berates Board Member for Calling Out Nominee’s Pedophilia, Describing ‘Bad Experience’ With Him
- “Finally, after allegedly molesting numerous children, a bond was denied and Rollins is in jail.” Nine Victims and Counting: Toe-Sucking Pedo Who Was Out on Bond Is Arrested Yet Again
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Michael Walsh: “Latterly, there’s a movement afoot by those who brought you the continuing Covid disaster to feign remorse over what they did. Don’t buy a word of it. These crocodiles – a cabal of frightened women and pusillanimous yet power hungry men – enjoyed every minute of your misery, even as they swan about on their mini non-apology tours and warn direly about the next iteration of the Black Death that is surely headed our (but not their) way. Meanwhile, they’re allowed to quietly resign and cash in their enormous pensions, courtesy of you.” Never Forget, Never Forgive, Never Again
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Cooper urged residents of the state to call state lawmakers’ offices and tell them that recent school choice legislation and proposed teacher raises have the potential to “choke the life out of public education,” according to the special address. The state House passed a piece of legislation Wednesday in a 65-45 vote that would make all students eligible to have the state cover nearly half the average cost of attending a private school. Dem Gov Declares ‘State Of Emergency’ for Public Education Following GOP Legislative Gains
- “Surveys reveal that most Americans who support teaching critical race theory in schools don’t understand its principles.” Flunking the Equity Test
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Will this ruling change anything? Will California officials now stop working to impose the political will of leftist organizations like Planned Parenthood, in violation of the first amendment to the Constitution? Nah. They will simply try again, since it didn’t cost them anything to violate the law. The taxpayers paid, while it was the churches who suffered after almost a decade fighting their illegal action. These goons will simply keep trying to stamp their boots into the faces of their opponents until someone finally stamps back, hard, making them feel some pain.” Pushback: California loses big for trying to force churches to violate their religious beliefs
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Its editors insist that George Santos must be expelled from the House to preserve its pristine moral standards.” The New York Times Discovers Congressional Ethics
- She has Yassir Arafat’s elocution skills. She meant to say “tourist” not “terrorist” . . . Dem Strategist Calls Florida a ‘Terrorist State’ After Admitting She Went There For Spring Break
- “South Carolina senator says he’s running to ‘rebuild and restore every rung of the ladder’ he climbed.” Tim Scott Says He’s the Presidential Candidate the “Far Left Fears the Most”
- “Trump wished Scott luck, touting the Senator’s accomplishments while working alongside Trump.” Donald Trump Reacts To Tim Scott Joining Presidential Race
- “Support Donald Trump—if you dare—but be prepared for the full range of potential consequences.” Third Time’s the Charm for Trump?
- Robert Spencer: “Underneath Old Joe’s dementia-ridden word salad, and his class warfare rhetoric, is the fact that his policies would deal another body blow to an already reeling American economy. Socialist states always go into the tank economically, as they kill all incentives to work harder and destroy individual initiative, and that’s exactly where Biden’s handlers are taking us.” How’s That Again, Joe? Biden Again Demonstrates His Abject Unfitness to Be [even a figurehead] President
- “The blue-no-matter-who party faithful — perhaps 25% of the electorate or so — can be counted on to show up for Brandon (or Kamala, or Newsom, or whatever anointed puppet) no matter what. But slapping the voters in the face by canceling all debates — not to mention whatever other dirty tactics they’re sure to employ to keep RFK Jr. on the fringes — isn’t going to go over well. It’ll be the intra-party revolt of 2016 Bernie Sanders supporters on steroids.” #ForcetheDebate: Demands for Democrat Primary Debates Gain Momentum
- “. . . despite Trump’s unprecedented spending against a candidate who has not even entered the race yet, DeSantis keeps stacking up legislative wins in the Sunshine State. Here are just a few. . .” DeSantis May Not Be Topping the Polls (Yet), But Floridians Are Enjoying a Lot of Winning
- “Whether involving ethnic, gender, or age minority blocs, the Left excels in building collectives to harness the most votes where common attributes are found.” The Astroturfing of Generation Z
- “The right must come to grips with the fact that, for close to half of the electorate, leftist policies are in fact compelling.” Thinking Worst Case Scenario
- “Are national Democrats going to fall for another blue fantasy in Texas?” Before They Get to Cruz
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Biden seems to have reconsidered his prior stance, saying over the weekend that he had received assurances from Zelensky that, should Ukraine receive F-16s, the jets would not be used over Russian soil. Zelensky promised that the fighter jets would be used “wherever Russian troops are within Ukraine and the area,” Biden said, according to Reuters. Biden Moves Toward Greenlighting F-16s For Ukraine
- “While Ukraine would like to become part of the alliance, there are several hurdles that are currently keeping it from doing so – one of which is that the country cannot actively be engaged in a war.” German Chancellor says Ukraine “Cannot Currently Meet” NATO Membership Requirements
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Is he OK?'” “Someone get him a cane.” AMERICAN SHAME: Anime Nerds in Japan, Former U.S. Adversary, Mock ‘Granpda’ Joe Biden at G7 Summit
- “An obvious conclusion is that China is assuring itself long-term oil and gas supplies at favorable and stable prices. A more dangerous possibility is that China will contract for supply capacity far exceeding its own needs and thus make itself a broker and middleman for a large part of the world’s oil and gas supplies. It would use this additional economic power for stronger coercive capability to subjugate its customers and trading partners to its dominance.” SHOT: Commodity Oil’s Short Future
- “China’s oil weaknesses and U.S. oil strengths are an undervalued asymmetry in America’s favor.” CHASER: Oil Is Still King
- “Extrapolating from a plethora of political and demographic polls, it would appear that over half of Americans are ready and eager for a change in political direction. In Canada, the figure might settle in the vicinity of one quarter and probably less. America at its root is not a socialist country. Canada demonstrably is. The problem with Canada is the people in it.”The Danger to Canada (and How It Differs from the Danger to the U.S.)
- “A new chapter opens for the National Conservative movement with a massive conference in Britain.” Among the Reactionary Vanguards
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The findings are a warning bell for the Biden [junta] as it faces down a range of threats from increasingly hostile nations like North Korea and Iran.” America’s Missile Defense System Is in Tatters, Government Report Finds
- “Will his victims finally get justice?” Tariq Ramadan on Trial in Geneva
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Republicans have broadly opposed Medicare For All, arguing that it would lead to higher taxes and poorer healthcare outcomes for most Americans. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said that the proposal is tantamount to ‘socialism,’ while Biden vowed during the 2020 presidential campaign that he ‘will not support Medicare for All’ and would veto such legislation.” Vulnerable House Dems Back Bernie Sanders’ Left-Wing ‘Medicare For All’ Proposal
- “The Catholic Church risks killing its own moral credibility.” Unassisted Suicide
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The arrow in the image indicates the galaxy’s direction of travel through the intercluster medium, resulting in the outer parts of the leading arm to be pushed backward above the galaxy, while material at its rear trail behind. Note also the blue star-forming regions at the galaxy’s bow. The ram pressure is also apparently causing more star formation in this part of the galaxy compared to elsewhere.” Jellyfish galaxy plowing its way through the intercluster medium
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- DeSantis recently signed a series of anti-groomer legislation designed to protect children from the radical left’s woke gender agenda, which includes pushing transgender ideology and gender confusion on minors. One of the pieces of legislation signed is titled the “Protection of Children,” or HB 1438, which imposes fines on establishments that allow children to attend sexually explicit adult shows, such as drag shows. Tampa Pride Festival Canceled After Florida Cuts Off Access to Children
- The speech’s description defends the performance of drag in front of children, explaining that Executive Director of Drag Queen Story Hour Jonathan Hamilt will share “the necessity of LGBTQAI+ family programming and how the powerful art-form of drag teaches young humans about inclusivity, celebrating diversity, and the vital freedom of self-expression.”Washington State to Spend $83,000 on Training Featuring Drag Queen Story Hour Director
- “A Washington Post essay provides a case study in the substitution of dogma for biology.”Gender Ideology’s Shaky Twin Pillars
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- The move to issue a travel advisory was prompted by Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ decision to reject the initial Advance Placement African American Studies course that included topics on queer theory. DeSantis said while teaching black history is a “core curriculum” but including queer ideology was “indoctrination.” ‘We Will Support Our Own’: Local NAACP Leader Says Black Owned Businesses Will ‘Be Fine’ In FL Despite Travel Advisory
- “We have heard that many of you are in pain and upset by yesterday’s Moving Forward session.” Uber’s DEI Chief on Leave After Complaints Over ‘Don’t Call Me Karen’ Seminar
- “A long, hot dry summer.” Former Anheuser-Busch President Makes Dire Prediction About the Future of Bud Light
- “Makes Bud Light’s Trans promo look sane.” Target Becomes the Latest Target of Anti-Woke Boycott as it Sells ‘Satanist Pride’ LGBTQ+ Products for Kids
- “How will Wokeism affect the Synagogue nearest you?” Judaism and Identity Politics
- Varble’s latest single is “I’m Just Sayin’,” an ode to common-sense thinking and plain speaking in the face of the woke tide taking over American culture. Co-written with Mike Loudermilk for rising star Austin Moody, the song articulates in a what people are secretly thinking but are too afraid to say in public Country Music Songwriter Wynn Varble Smacks Down Woke Culture in New Single “I’m Just Sayin”
- Christian Toto: “No-holds-barred comedy pokes fun at everyone, evokes ‘Hangover’ era.”Buddy Games Sequel Targets Woke Mind Virus (Gets Roasted by Critics)
- “Prince Harry’s ghostwriter has a huge ego. Bill Ayers’s case is a lot more complicated.”Harry’s Ghost, Like Obama’s, Talks Too Much
- Dennis Prager: “You don’t get credit for, shouldn’t be proud of, and have no right to demand others celebrate something you had nothing to do with.” This Pride Stuff Isn’t Healthy
HITHER & YON
- “U.S. fertility rates have dropped over the last two centuries and show no sign of rising. The baby shortfall has huge consequences beyond potentially filling the nation with immigrants.”The Path to National Suicide
- “We are still paying the price for the loss of China to Mao’s communists.” The Most Important Event of Modern Post-World War II History
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.