ood morning, kids. Let me just say this; if a GOP-led House Ethics Committee can find nothing wrong with the actions, either by malice aforethought or just rank incompetence, in Eric “Yum-Yum” Swalwell’s dalliances with a Chi-Com spy and actually clear him, does that fill one with strength and confidence insofar as the GOP doing all it can to go after the Orwellian Justice Dept. and FBI? Thought so.
Now on to the main abomination on the road to either Yugoslavia ’92 or Germany ’33. And that seems to be New York City 2023 – again.
Someone get Shellyne Rodriguez, an adjunct professor at the School of Visual Arts and Hunter College, help. She seriously needs it.
A few days ago, Rodriguez yelled profanities at pro-life students, ruining their display.
Today, Rodriguez berated a New York Post reporter, held a machete to his neck, and chased him down the street with said machete.
Shellyne Rodriguez spewed the menacing remarks when The Post knocked on the door of her Bronx apartment Tuesday morning — a day after she made headlines for flipping out on pro-life students at Hunter College.
“Get the f–k away from my door, or I’m gonna chop you up with this machete!” the manic adjunct art professor shouted from behind her closed door just moments after veteran reporter Reuven Fenton identified himself.
Seconds later, Rodriguez barged out and alarmingly put the blade to the reporter’s neck.
“Get the f–k away from my door! Get the f–k away from my door!” she raged before retreating back into her apartment and slamming the door. . .
. . . The Post reporter and photographer immediately left the apartment building, but an armed Rodriguez quickly followed and accosted them outside.
“If I see you on this block one more f–king time, you’re gonna …,” Rodriguez said, while still wielding the implement.
“Get the f–k off the block! Get the f–k out of here, yo!”
The professor briefly chased The Post’s photographer down the street to his car before coming back to kick the reporter in the shins. She finally retreated into her building just moments later.
Hunter College fired Rodriguez: “Hunter College strongly condemns the unacceptable actions of Shellyne Rodriguez and has taken immediate action,” he said. “Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school.”
I’m actually shocked that Hunter College summarily fired this beast so quickly. I’d have thought as being part of CUNY, which is now notoriously hardcore leftist and anti-Semitic (but I repeat myself), would’ve put her on leave, made up excuses that a colored person of color was being “triggered” by whitey, etc. etc.
Frankly, had she done a Hutu on his Tutsi’s with that machete, it would have constituted self-defense. Remember, this is New York City, where psycho leftists and criminals (but I repeat-repeatrepeat myself) run freely and anyone who commits the heinous act of self-defense, especially a white male against a violent black thug with a rap sheet longer than a 3,000-page continuing budget resolution, will have an equally thick book thrown at him by Alvin Bragg.
But in the grand scheme of things, there isn’t much difference between this bone-in-the-nose oogum-boogum subhuman cannibal and the monster in a three-piece from North Carolina:
Roy Cooper, the Democrat governor of North Carolina, actually declared a “state of emergency in education” after the Republican-controlled legislature voted to make it easier for families to obtain school vouchers.
Cooper also took exception to Republican plans that would grant a somewhat smaller pay raise to teachers than Democrats wanted.
Ergo, a “state of emergency.” But Cooper wasn’t done going off the rails. In his May 22 address, he accused Republicans of trying to “starve public education,” and of dropping “an atomic bomb on public education.”
Incredibly, he added, “It’s clear that the Republican legislature is aiming to choke the life out of public education. I am declaring this state of emergency because you need to know what’s happening. Our teachers deserve better pay and more respect, but the legislature wants to give them neither one.”
Being for school choice is akin to starving public education? And also like dropping an atomic bomb on it? Oh, and of choking the life out of it?
Hyperbole much? Cooper might as well have said that Republicans want to “wipe public education off the face of the earth.” I’m surprised he didn’t say—face contorted in agony and with a tear traversing his cheek—“public education can’t breathe!” Is North Carolina now, like Florida, about to become a “terrorist state?”
What a pathetic asshat.
He’s more than an asshat. He’s a bust-out dictatorial tyrant who is, for all intents and purposes, holding a machete as sharp or sharper than Chunga the Hunter College huntress against the throat of the North Carolinian people. I cannot imagine that there is anything in that state’s charter or laws that permits a governor to do this; certainly not against the legitimate normal functioning of the legislative process.
Remember too that this bill is bi-partisan, that allegedly magical word the Lefties barf up all the time as the shield and cudgel to ram illegal, unconstitutional crap down our collective machete-threatened throat. But when it’s for a legitimate bill that has broad support among the electorate as well as, apparently, a veto-proof majority in the state’s legislature, then that’s terrorism. That’s white supremacy. That’s . . . INSURRECTION.
So what is the state legislature of North Carolina going to do? Can they simply ignore this fucking cancer and pass the damn bill then deem it signed in response to said cancer’s actions? And even if not, why shouldn’t they? Or is that a dangerous precedent insofar as “breaking the law in order to preserve the law?”
We’ve crossed so many Rubicons in the past several years that my magic Rubicon-crosser is all out of ink, or whatever it is that it uses to do the crossing. To hell with it. Like Antifa and BLM, they are only as powerful and dangerous as government allows them to be. Ditto this mutt piece of shit Roy Cooper buccaneer.
If I were Speaker of the NC House, I know what I’d do. See that mast head with the H.L. Mencken quote about slitting you know whats. And we can get a machete, slightly used from Hunter College. Cheap!
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Do our benevolent oligarchs know something we don’t know? Over fifty U.S. senators have reportedly been issued satellite phones just in case a “man-made” or natural disaster or “disruptive event” occurs and takes out part of the power grid. Purely precautionary and in no way ominous, I’m sure. ‘Disruptive Event’ Coming? Senators Issued Satellite Phones
- “An education in hero-worship will aim to produce new heroes.” Toward a Classical Counter-Elite
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Ex-Nazi woke company is fighting parents over graphic sex books in schools.” The Publisher Censoring Roald Dahl is Suing Florida Schools for “Banning Books”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- I may be going out on a limb here, but he hardly seems the type to own a Nazi flag and generally doesn’t fit the description of a “white supremacist.” Okay, sure, anyone who doesn’t support left-wing policies is branded a white supremacist these days, but given the details we know already, the suspicion surrounding this incident seems justified, don’t you think? Suspicion Surrounds White House U-Haul Attack
- “Recalling the White House’s previous non-negotiation position on raising the debt ceiling, Ocasio-Cortez criticized the [junta] for initiating talks through the debt ceiling negotiations.Extreme Left Warns of “Huge Backlash…in the Streets” if Joe Biden Negotiates Any Budget Cuts
- “Justice requires nothing less.” Release the Manifesto
- “Get the fuck away from my door, or I’m gonna chop you up with this machete!” Pro-Abortion NYC Prof Holds Machete to New York Post Reporter’s Neck, Chases Him Down the Street
- “Given the anecdotal information about extremist group recruitment preferences and their active targeting of veterans, we would have assumed that these reported prevalence rates would be higher,” Todd Helmus, a senior behavioral scientist at RAND and the study’s lead author, said in a press release. New Study Debunks Major Dem Talking Point About ‘Domestic Extremism’ and the Military
- Jeffrey Lord: “She ignores her own party’s racist history.” Filthy Commie Racialist Shit-Whore Cori Bush Demands Reparations From All but Pro-Slavery Democrat Party
- Raymond Ibrahim: “One white professor insisted that white people need to be ‘taken out’ because they’re inherently evil.” Are “White People Committed to Being Villains?”
- “And how he continues to ‘fundamentally transform’ America.” Barack Obama’s True Legacy
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- I’d say it shows he’s a low class, degenerate, scumbag lowlife, but then again the Senate has degenerated into a whorehouse. AP Says Fetterman Flouting Senate Dress Code Shows ‘Robust Recovery’ From Depression
- “French has looked into the eyes of Ukrainians because he is there in Ukraine and has seen for himself just how important it is that you, the American taxpayer, contribute more.”Ukraine War Fetishist David French Is Now Lecturing You From Kiev
- “A bill in Ontario, Canada, would criminalize saying the wrong thing within 100 meters of an LGBT ‘safety zone.’” Ontario Bill Would Banish Freedom Of Speech From LGBT ‘Safety Zones’
- “. . . As Barnes buries in the 16th paragraph of his piece, Disney was already in ‘the midst of cutting $5.5 billion in costs as it seeks to improve profitability, pay down debt and restore its dividend’ . . . The move is far more likely to be a prudent business decision than any principled political stance.” Corporate Media Is Hiding The Real Reason Disney Canceled Its New Florida Investment
- “After getting into how Buffett donated billions of dollars to Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates’ foundation, as well as efforts supporting Critical Race Theory and gender ideology, Flaherty said a Berkshire official approached to tell him to stay on topic. Buffett gave him the go-ahead to continue, and that’s when Flaherty mentioned Gates’ ties to Epstein.” Charge Dropped Against Shareholder Activist Detained After Invoking Epstein
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- So the FBI as a whole is an accessory after the fact to high crimes and misdemeanors. FBI Refuses To Comply With Congressional Subpoena On Alleged Biden Pay-To-Play Scheme
- “The CIA was behind the publication of the Hunter Biden disinformation story.” The Deep State’s Deeper Involvement in Biden’s 2020 Election Campaign
- Margot Cleveland: “Besides outing the partisan gamesmanship of the Senate committee, the whistleblower’s attorneys signaled a solution to House Republicans.” Here’s How House Republicans Could Block Senate Democrats’ Efforts To Thwart IRS Whistleblower
- Well, I’m sure that that will be good enough for the GOP-led committee. After all, if they cleared Eric Fartswell . . . IRS Commissioner Denies Retaliating Against Hunter Biden Probe Whistleblowers
- Only if Joey’s controllers think him a liability to them or their effort to rig the election. With half the country willing or too stupid to believe the propaganda machine, this “presidency” won’t sink via the electorate. IRS Coverup of Hunter Biden Could be Scandal That Sinks a Presidency
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “A matrix of lies so elaborate as to make a mockery of the democratic ideal of an informed citizenry.” RFK Jr Slams “Political Weaponization of the FBI to Destroy a Sitting President”
- Trump would risk being held in contempt if he “uses evidence turned over by prosecutors in the pretrial discovery process to target witnesses or others involved in the case,” according to the AP. AP: Judge Bars Trump From ‘Disseminating Evidence’ About His Accusers
- Christian Toto: “Crossfire Hurricane demands a film capturing all its Clinton-fueled corruption.” The One Documentary We Need Now More Than Ever
- Right at Super Tuesday. This either sinks him then and there or makes him unstoppable, at least in getting the nomination. Regardless of who gets the nod, they will not be allowed to win. Judge Sets Donald Trump’s Criminal Trial for Middle of Republican Primary in March 2024
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Energy Department drops controversial project after the Free Beacon revealed company’s Chinese ties.” Biden Junta Cancels $200 Million Grant to Battery Maker Run by Chinese ‘Talent Program’ Recruit
- “The mayor’s plans to cut meat consumption and track New Yorkers’ meat and dairy consumption puts AOC’s ‘Green New Deal’ into action.” Eric Adams’ Vegan Totalitarianism Shows Where Global Warming Activism Is Headed
- “. . . a perfect illustration of the bizarre economics of Electric Vehicles — the consumers are forced to pay for both the factories and what they produce. They lose out on both sides of the equation.” Canadians Getting It Coming and Going
- “. . . it is unclear how disrupting average citizens is going to change the minds of those in positions of political power who can enact the change that these protesters are apparently lobbying for. It seems that if these protesters wanted to send a message directly to Parliament, they would engage with the members directly.” Police Arrest Man Who Tries to Remove Environmental Thug-tivists From Stopping London Traffic – Let Thugs Continue Blocking Streets
- “Instead of fighting anti-civilization lunacy, corporations are taking their money off the table, along with their life-affirming affordable fuel.” The Corruption of Climate Science
- Goes hand in hand with Randi Weingarten and her union. Then again, they work all too well at destroying children’s minds. Biden Spent $1 Billion To Get Schools Electric Buses. This Michigan District Says Theirs Hardly Work.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “. . . All the wrong things.” Things Really Are Looking Up Under Biden
- Trump pledged in 2016 that he would “get Apple to build a big plant in the United States, or many big plants in the United States.” Cook soon announced $350 billion for new facilities creating 20,000 jobs, which later increased to $430 billion due to the economic growth of the Trump years. Apple Makes Multi-Billion Dollar, US-Chips Deal With Firm Trump Lured Over in 2017
- “Economic principles can help us make fewer mistakes.” Commencing to Avoid Decision-Making Potholes
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The Biden [junta] has ‘failed to implement basic screening and vetting measures’ at the border, lawmakers say.” Migrant Who Raped and Killed Maryland Woman Was Known MS-13 Affiliate, Report Finds
- “More than five-and-a-half million illegal aliens along the Southwest border have been encountered since Joe Biden took office, two million of these illegal aliens have been released into American communities and more than one-and-a-half million known illegal ‘gotaways’ have successfully crossed the Southwest border undetected. These include criminal gang members, drug dealers and individuals on the terrorist watch list. That is not a secure border. That is not a closed border.” (this is the filthy shit-whore who threatened terror riots if the debt ceiling wasn’t jacked up – jjs) SHOT: “Really?”– Jim Jordan Tears Into Dem Rep. Pramila Jayapal Over Border Security Claims
- On Tuesday, amid record-breaking illegal immigration levels, Salazar joined Reps. Veronica Escobar (D-TX), Jenniffer Gonzalez-Colon (R-PR), Hillary Scholten (D-MI), Lori Chavez-DeRemer (R-OR), Kathy Manning (D-NC), and Mike Lawler (R-NY) to introduce an updated version of her amnesty plan that failed to gain traction last year. (Yay GOP leadership! Yay free market capitalism! – jjs) CHASER: (Gas) Chamber of Commerce Backs GOP Rep. Salazar Amnesty for Millions of Illegal Aliens
- “We may never know all of the results of the investigation. ‘Disclosure’ and ‘government’ are not words that often go together anymore. But one fact remains: an American citizen was killed on his property by the people he called to assist him. He did what he was supposed to do. He called the authorities. Joe Biden warned us that there would be chaos at the border. Whether by accident or design, his prediction is coming true.” Native American Man Gunned Down After Calling CBP on Trespassing Illegals
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “He, not Alvin Bragg, is the hero of the piece.” Daniel Penny, USMC: Unfairly Charged
- “The store is reportedly to be replaced by another retailer, Chanel. However, the future of retail in the Union Square area is in doubt — not only because the city has seen an exodus of residents and businesses since the pandemic, but also because it has suffered a rise in crime, including ‘mass looting’ events in Union Square.” Williams-Sonoma Latest Retailer to Leave Downtown San Francisco
- “It doesn’t matter whether you’re, white, black or brown. If you assault Orthodox Jews, ask women at night if they wanted to die and damage property in a library, you deserve the consequences. Deflecting with the race card is pathetic. Sadly there are some who would fall for it.” TikToker Who Filmed Himself Committing Crimes For Clout Says Outrage Is Only Because He’s a “Black Male”
- “Kimberly Gardner’s tenure as St. Louis’ chief prosecutor has done massive damage.” An Irredeemable Legacy
- “The ‘Defund’ movement became so unpopular that the Democrats tried to claim that it was actually the Republicans that had called to defund the police, but this was too comical even for the Left and the ruse had to be abandoned.” The Left’s Systematic Slandering of the Police
- “A witness neighbor told The Daily Wire that authorities escorted Brinton in handcuffs last week an hour after four unmarked police cars arrived at the house while his spouse, Kevin, was told he couldn’t leave.” Ex-Biden ‘Non-Binary’ Nuclear Official Sam Brinton To Be Placed In Men’s Jail Over Luggage Theft Charges: Report
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “With no pandemic anymore uprooting our lives, are we being conditioned to accept that another pandemic is coming soon – just in time for the next presidential election? I hate that we even have to ask the question because I can’t say for sure that the answer is no.” Just in Time for 2024: WHO Chief Warns of Looming Disease ‘Deadlier’ Than Chinese COVID
- Bob Zimmerman: “Until those who panicked over [Chinese] COVID admit that they hadpanicked and take action to make amends to those they harmed in that panic, things can only get worse. Distrust will grow, and it will be increasingly difficult to publish honest research. Instead, factions will rise up to squelch countering opinions and conclusions. Politics will take over science, and the truth will die.” “The deaths that we saw, I’m afraid, were medical malpractice at best and murder at worst.”
- “Meanwhile, Pfizer and Moderna say work on [Chinese] Covid vaccines is not over, even though the public health emergency has ended.” Analysis: Unused Chinese COVID Vaccines are Worth Over $2 Billion
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Congress must end white coat supremacy and make a case for pandemic reparations.” Mask Mandates Unmasked
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Parents choosing their children’s education is an emergency?” Democrat North Carolina Governor Declares “State of Emergency” Over Bi-Partisan Supported and Passed School Choice Legislation
- Wait, so they effectively overturned Brown v. Board of Education? Federal Court Upholds Race-Based Admissions Policy at Nation’s Top High School
- “. . . Wisner allegedly forced her roughly 600 students to pay a $99 membership fee to ‘The Rebellion Community’ as part of her class requirements during the spring 2023 semester.”Michigan State Students Sue Professor, Claim She Forced Them to Fund her “Progressive” Political Group
- “National abortion groups are trying to convince Ohio voters to pass a constitutional amendment that threatens lives and parental rights.” Abortion Activists Try to Fool Ohioans Into Constitutional Amendment Threatening Unborn Lives and Parental Rights
- “No, Donald Trump. Murder is murder. The most pro-life president in history decided Tuesday to defend abortion exceptions for rape and incest. Apparently Trump isn’t aware of the ample evidence that abortion is worse for rape victims than choosing life—and that abortion is never necessary to save the mother’s life.” (Disagree with this author; if the latter is true, then it’s good politics to “compromise” on it, and for sure if a rape victim takes action immediately after the attack, then what the hell is the author’s problem? I got problems with Trump, but this isn’t one of them – jjs_ No, Murder Is Murder: Trump Defends Abortion Exceptions
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “CAIR’s vindictiveness and hostility ensue.” Hamas-Linked CAIR: “Jesus Loves U” is Hate Speech
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The California Democrat said that ‘It’s time to move on’ in a statement Tuesday.” (McConnell’s jowls should be ripped from his neck and Swalwell beaten to death with them, rhetorically speaking – jjs) Total Farce: House Ethics Committee Clears Farting Fang-Banging Chi-Com Yum-Yum Dupe Swalwell
- “During hearing, Michigan’s Debbie Stabenow says she’s worked with environmental dark money group ‘forever.'” Senate Finance Committee Dems Said They’d Fight Dark Money. They Just Fawned Over a Liberal Dark Money Operative.
- “This forthcoming announcement follows months of speculation and the governor playing it coy, refusing to wholly reveal his political intentions after continued inquiries from various news outlets. Initial rumors indicated the governor would not consider announcing until after the Florida legislature’s legislative session, which ended May 5. In the following weeks, DeSantis signed a series of legislation addressing woke transgender ideology being pushed upon children, as well as bills combatting illegal immigration and eliminating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives in higher education.” Ron DeSantis to Announce 2024 Candidacy During Conversation with Elon Musk on Twitter
- “Things will certainly bust open in many ways following DeSantis‘ official entry into the GOP primary. Trump will go on a full scale attack, and DeSantis, for his part, would be able to raise money and make statements more openly.” (what a crying shame, but it is what it is – jjs) “All-Out Assault”: Things Are About To Bust Wide Open Between Trump, DeSantis
- “Trump should drop out of the race.” GOP Megadonor Who Backed Trump Flips To DeSantis
- Robert Spencer: “As the stand-in for Old Joe, Hillary could face significant competition. Kamala, for all her obvious unsuitability, is not going to go away without a fight. Gavin Newsom clearly wants to do to the whole country what he has done to California. And Barack Obama could have an even better proxy than Joe Biden in Michelle Obama. The Democrats hope 2024 will be a quiet affair of renominating and reelecting their pretend president. It could be anything but that.” Hillary Gives Us Another Hint That Her Pointy Black Hat Is In the Ring for 2024
- “The encouraging side of the parallels between 1980 and how 2024 has shaped up so far is that the 1980 election gave us Reagan. Does that mean that the next phase of conservative leadership could emerge as a result of the 2024 election? It’s not too late to start hoping and praying for it.” (Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding – jjs) Democrat Déjà Vu: This Election Feels Like 1980 All Over Again in Multiple Ways
- “Can Staggs deliver? If he wins, he will be a freshman senator. But at least for the moment, Staggs is taking the positions that were vacated by Romney long ago, if he ever held them at all. Here’s hoping he takes Romney’s Senate seat as well.” Romney Faces a Challenger for His Senate Seat
- “Twice-failed gubernatorial candidate sets sights on Magnolia State.” Stacey “Tank”Abrams: Mississippi Is Ripe for Liberal Transformation
- “Republicans should realize that no matter how much they cave or whatever they do, the media and other Democrats will always call them names to mislead the public and destroy them.” Too Many Republicans Cave to Radical Leftist Policies Because They Crave Temporary Adulation from the Media and Other Democrats
- “Longtime Democrat senator hit his wife in the face, gave her black eye.” (he and Warnock can swap stories – jjs) Admitted Wife Beater Tom Carper to Step Down From Senate
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The rush to war in Ukraine is luring even some former doves.” It’s Always Harder to Oppose the Current War
- Ukrainian officials have been using the war with Russia as a smokescreen by which to enrich themselves by “extorting, plundering and weakening commercial rivals” to create a new political elite, reports POLITICO. (say it ain’t so, Zelensky! – jjs) ‘New Oligarchs Will Appear’: Ukraine Politicians Use Russia War to ‘Plunder Rivals’
- “Russia turned Bakhmut into the graveyard of Ukrainian military power. What comes next?”After Bakhmut
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The low birth rates translate into a fertility rate of 1.41 children per woman — below the 2.1 fertility rate required to reach population replacement levels. Cuba has not been able to achieve a 2.1 fertility rate since 1977, according to the ONEI deputy chief.” Communist Regime Admits Cuba’s Population Is Collapsing
- “We look preoccupied and weak to our adversaries and potential allies.” (meh, one look at Joey is all they need; this shit is icing on the cake – jjs) ‘America Looks Weak’: Long-Serving State Department Official Speaks Out After Pronoun Fiasco
- “Peru spanks the Presidente of the Latin world.” Hit the Road AMLO, and Don’t You Come Back No More
- “In defense of who – and what – gives Israel breath.” Israel’s Political Left vs. Orthodox Jews
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Chinese buyers purchased $6.1 billion in U.S. real estate in between April 2021 and March 2022, making them the biggest foreign land buyers in the country, according to a National Association of Realtors report. GOP lawmakers have sounded the alarm about the national security threat posed by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) exercising control over domestic land.” Chinese Citizens Sue Florida Over Law Banning Them From Purchasing Land Near Military Installations
- If their hypersonic missiles are as reliable as their drywall and cat food . . . Meh, we have admirals in drag and diversity candidates at the helm. China: Simulated War Games Sink U.S. Carrier Group with Hypersonic Missiles
- “And guess who she thinks the victim is?” Tareena Shakil, From ISIS Recruit to Fashion Blogger
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Republicans should expand the requirement beyond food stamps and Medicaid.” Public Housing Should Have Work Rules, Too
- “The musician’s recent win reveals the need for an overhaul of the law.” Ed Sheeran vs. Copyright Reform
- “A new database tracks how taxpayers are funding a vast network of leftist activists dedicated to overturning American values.” Taxpayers Spend Billions of Dollars Annually on a Woke Welfare Racket
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “PBMs are middle men, third parties who contract with health plans to choose the drugs in hospital and outpatient pharmacies. Follow the money.” Good Financial News For Pharma Middlemen Spells Disaster for Patients
- “As just one example among literally thousands, Scott Gottlieb, former FDA commissioner, left the agency to Join Pfizer’s board in 2019. That’s how this filthy game gets played, and Bill Gates is one of the best at playing it.” Techno-Hell: Bill Gates-Funded Baby Vaccine Patch
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Astronomers have now used the Chandra X-ray Observatory and Webb Space Telescope (working in the infrared) to produce spectacular composite false-color X-ray/infrared images of four famous heavenly objects.” Webb and Chandra take composite X-ray/infrared images of four famous objects
- “Before this lava hardened it appears its surface was literally like a rough ocean of waves, with the two long curves two larger waves flowing towards the mountain shoreline to the east. When the lava hardened the shape of all these waves was retained.” Frozen waves of Martian lava?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- It is “just shocking that the Dodgers would choose to honor them,” Burch told The Daily Wire’s Georgia Howe. The team chose instead to “slap Catholics in the face” as the group engages in “sacrilegious” behavior fraught with sexual innuendo that mocks the Catholic faith, he added. CatholicVote Leader Slams Dodgers For Re-Inviting ‘Queer and Trans Nuns’ Troupe To Pride Night
- Christopher F. Rufo: “A new whistleblower describes the horrors of ‘gender-affirming care’ at Texas Children’s Hospital.” “They’re Wanting to Play God”
- Now do Islam and socialism for the trifecta. Norway Bans Child Sex Changes, Joins Finland, Sweden, and UK in Rejecting Gender Ideology
- “Don’t assume it’s not.” Here’s a Tool [phrasing!] to Find Out if Homo Propaganda is in Your Kid’s School
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Nobody ought to credit this garbage about the mouse ‘winning’ against the governor.” The Fraudulent Disney–DeSantis Narrative
- “So here you have something there’s never been a complaint about in 40 years, that I’ve heard of, and now all of a sudden we can’t do it because it’ll offend people.” (and yet the blaspheming of Christianity is ignored – jjs) Monty Python’s Life of Brian Stage Show Being Rewritten to Avoid Offending Trans People
- “The WNBA athlete has suddenly gained an appreciation for America.” Brittney Griner’s Russian Mugging
- “The purpose of the reboot is to sanitize Cronenberg’s unsettling vision.” Dead Ringers, Sanitized for Amazon
- “When you’re in the middle of a Mao-style cultural revolution, money may not matter at all.”Indiana Jones 5 Will Be Disney’s Latest Bomb
- Robert Spencer: “One beer vendor is PAYING people to drink Bud Light.” Panic at Anheuser-Busch
HITHER & YON
- “Its horrors continue today, in Ukraine and beyond.” Beyond the Pale of Civilization: The Legacy of the Circassian Genocide
- “In The Glenn Miller Story, we see the struggles of an artist trying to find the ‘right sound.’”The Right Sound of Glenn Miller and James Stewart
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR : Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.