Good morning, kids. There’s been much ink and pixels spilled in the past week or so with the release of the Durham Report, vis a vis its findings which both prove the fact that our law enforcement and intel communities conspired with our highest elected officials to sabotage their political enemies and worse, to recommend nothing be done about it.
From useless schmucks like Sean Inanity Hannity who continue to insist it’s a handful of bad apples that make the honorable rank and file look bad to decent pundits who in correctly identifying the FBI as a de-facto leftist/Deep State Stasi go all the way in calling for dropping a tactical nuke on the Hoover Building (rhetorically speaking, of course), they think that this will root out the corruption once and for all.
Satisfying as that would be, at the end of the day, it’s still the equivalent of treating leprosy with Bacteen. It’s not that the FBI is corrupt. Or the FBI and the DOJ. Or the FBI, the DOJ and the IRS. All of it’s corrupt. ALL. OF. IT.
Biden launched his 2024 presidential campaign with an ad attacking Republicans for keeping a book featuring a 10-year-old performing sex acts out of schools. . .
. . . According to Biden, whose [junta] had previously colluded to investigate parents rallying against sexualizing schoolchildren with graphic materials like these as domestic terrorists, anyone opposed to having ‘Lawn Boy’ in schools is a “MAGA extremist”. While that assault on parents was stifled, under Biden, the Department of Education is launching a new attack.
Last year, the Forsyth County School District in Georgia pulled “All Boys Aren’t Blue”, along with 7 other books from middle school shelves. It brought back all the books except ‘Boys’.
Now Biden is going after them.
The Department of Education conducted a civil rights investigation accusing the school district of creating “a hostile environment for students based on sex” . . .
. . .The school district launched its review after Mama Bears of Forsyth County made headlines by reading excerpts of the graphic materials being pushed on children at school board meetings. The materials were so shocking that the activist mothers were told to stop and one was banned from school board meetings.
The Department of Education launched its investigation to aid supporters of sexualizing children, but found nothing to justify the false accusations of racial or sexual discrimination. But a mere lack of evidence of wrongdoing means nothing to a predatory woke bureaucracy.
Even though no evidence to back up any civil rights violations was found, the DOE is not giving up. Its investigation letter contends that the act of screening books intended for middle school children for graphic sex acts “created a hostile environment for students” because “board meetings conveyed the impression that books were being screened to exclude diverse authors and characters, including people who are LGBTQI+ and authors who are not white.”
Just trying to protect children from pornography and racism is discriminatory, even if not a single discriminatory act can be shown to have occurred, simply because the local leftists say so.
The Department of Education’s position is that being accused of something by the Left is inherent evidence of guilt. And that there is no way to disprove that guilt. That’s not just lawfare: it’s cancel culture backed by the full ruthless power of the federal government. . .
. . . The Department of Education, the NAACP, and the ACLU, and their corporate leftist allies, are well aware that they are using identity politics as a shield for brainwashing children with destructive racist and sexual ideas. And they are countering parental pushback by suing schools to intimidate parents into backing down and letting their children be destroyed.
It is unlikely that this wave of lawsuits was not coordinated. Governments, corporations and charities are just fronts that leftists weave together into a single oppressive war machine.
The parental uprisings in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina, along with the rest of the country, are being met with lawfare by some of the most powerful forces in the country, including the United States government, the ACLU, with assets of three quarters of a billion dollars, and Bertelsmann, a massive multi–billion dollar publishing monopoly, determined to crush them.
Now you understand what I meant when I said “all of it.” Every office of every department of every bureau of every agency in Washington D.C., every blue state capital, every blue city and town hall and increasingly quite a few red states have become weaponized as tools of political repression. Whatever title is on the masthead of the stationery, it now takes on a completely Orwellian definition. All I have to do is write the words “Department of Justice” and if you got a simultaneous chuckle and aneurysm, then you get the point.
The problem is that institutions, bureaucracies, systems and a functioning, thriving civil society are nothing without, as Adams said “a God-fearing people” to populate them and subsume their own personal political preferences to ensure their preservation. It is quite clear that the vast majority of people in the bureaucracy are not and do not. They are the source of the corruption.
Oh for sure, there is likely a substantial number of people in government who are not openly and stridently supporters of the junta. But if these people go along to get along, then they’re a part of the problem. The whistleblowers coming forward and enduring hell on earth while likely having ruined their lives (if not put themselves and their families in danger of physical retribution – click here for Philip Haney who I believe was liquidated by the Junta for exposing Islamism in the US and thereby embarrassing the FBI) are the exception but they are too few and far between.
As someone once brilliantly said, “the system isn’t corrupt because corruption is the system.” This didn’t happen overnight or with the coming of Obama or even in the wake of 9/11/01. This has been going on for decades, perhaps dating back to the end of the Second World War.
The only reason we see it now is, ironically enough, with the emergence of Donald Trump in 2015. Say what you will about his accomplishments and his foibles. The greatest achievement and service he did for this nation was the exposure of this Corrupt-ocracy just by his mere presence and intention to drain the swamp. And that ironically was his greatest failing – not realizing that the swamp was the size of the Pacific Ocean and even deeper and darker by orders of magnitude.
That too for many of us, myself included, was our greatest failing. And in that light, Ron DeSantis’ announcement of his candidacy on Twitter actually broke the internet. All well and good, and sadly, not so good in that it brought out the beast in Trump. Forgetting that for a moment, even with the self-evident fact that America as it was, or as we thought it was or operated on the surface, is no more, we still have elections and the appearance of regular order, when we are so far removed from that it’s frightening.
While that goes on, people are still being persecuted and rotting away as political prisoners.
Just the News reported that Christopher Grider, 41, a participant in the Jan. 6, 2021 protest at the Capitol has been sentenced by federal judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, a Clinton appointee, to 83 months (almost 7 years) in prison, followed by 36 months supervised release, plus restitution and a fine.
Judge Kollar-Kotelly, 80 years old, is a senior judge on the DC District Court appointred by Bill Clinton. She formerly served on the FISA Court. Here are the opening paragraphs on the report of this vindictive sentence:
“Christopher Grider, 41, of Eddy, Texas, pleaded guilty in December 2022 to two misdemeanors and was found guilty on seven counts related to his actions during the Capitol riot. U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly sentenced Grider Tuesday to 83 months in prison followed by 36 months of supervised release and ordered him to pay $5,055 in restitution and an $812 fine, court documents show.
“After entering the Capitol, Grider pressed buttons on a utility box and yelled, “Turn the power off!” prosecutors said. He also waved more rioters into a hallway outside of the House Chamber and then ran to the Speaker’s Lobby door, where he pushed on the door and gave his helmet to another rioter, who proceeded to break the door’s windows.
“Grider was seen backing away from the door as people in the crowd yelled, “gun,” before a police officer fatally shot Babbitt, officials said. Grider held his phone over a stairway to apparently try and capture a video or pictures of Babbitt as she bled on the floor.
One might fairly infer that this harsh sentence was handed down because Christpher Grider dared try to get images of fatally wounded Ashli Babbitt “as she bled on the [Capitol] floor.”
The Grider sentence was disclosed the same day that Gov. Ron DeSantis announced his 2024 candidacy for president, and the day after Sen. Tim Scott declared his candidacy for president. The concatenation of these events inspired the following thoughts — First, that anyone seeking the 2024 GOP nomination for president pledge to review the sentences of the Jan. 6 political prisoners during the first ten days of this or her presidency and, pending pardons, commute every sentence to time served, and repayment of any fines or restitution extracted from these defendants.
That’s for starters. In a sane world, Trump, DeSantis, Scottt, Ramaswamy and all the other candidates should issue a communiqué that states in unison their intention to do this, and much more.
Sadly, that’s a non-starter. Congrats to DeSantis, I guess.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “One might fairly infer that the harsh sentence (almost 8 yerars in prison) handed down to J 6 defendant Christpher Grider was because he dared try to get images of fatally wounded Ashli Babbitt “‘as she bled on the [Capitol] floor.'” The Republican Presidential Candidates Must Unite in Defense of Fairness for the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners – and Each Other (no, they must demand immediate release, expunging of records and reparations – jjs)
- “We are witnessing the most malicious voter registration campaign in human history.” Send Them Back
- Daniel Greenfield: “Coordinated lawsuits are targeting schools and parents across the country.” Department of Education Investigates Schools for Not Sexualizing Kids
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “So why is the DOJ pretending like this was just a property damage incident? Is it because Kandula isn’t a U.S. citizen? Is it because he’s clearly crazy? Sadly, given the doubts raised about the incident before and the bizarre effort by law enforcement to make sure the Nazi flag was seen clearly by the media, it’s hard not to wonder if something nefarious is going on.” Why Did the DOJ Downgrade Charges Against the ‘White Supremacist’ Who Rammed White House Barricade?
- “Democrats want to defund police who enforce the law, and expand police forces that use law as a political weapon on Democrats’ behalf.” Here’s a Big Tell Democrats Believe the FBI Works for Them
- “Initially I was reluctant to comment about this story because I thought it was possible that this was an innocent mistake or a coincidence, but now I don’t think there’s really a whole lot of doubt that this was somehow politically motivated. At least it has the appearance of that. And I think they need to answer some questions about why they made this decision,” Taibbi said during an interview with Fox News’ “America Reports.” Matt Taibbi Says IRS Investigation Into His Tax Returns Appears To Be ‘Politically Motivated’
- Lovely thought, but considering they are an armed militant terrorist wing of the Democrat Party and Deep State, I can’t see it happening. 2022 Tax Records Show Black Lives Matter in the Red — Heading Toward Insolvency
- “Clearly the members of Occupy Wall Street, Antifa, and BLM are capitalists like the rest of humanity. So what are they up in arms about?” We Are All Capitalists
- “Is Rep. Cori Bush really worse off in America?” The Ignored Reason Reparations Make No Sense
- “Welcome to a primitive notion of ‘justice.’” Fake History and Redistributing Wealth
- “Lieutenants’ test includes How To Be an Antiracist, Memoirs of a Transgender Firefighter,and other woke tomes.” Seattle Firefighters Now Drilled on Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi Before Promotion to Top Jobs
- ‘Rapkin did not explain in court exactly why she was rejecting the offer of freedom, declining to make a statement prior to sentencing and blocking her family from addressing the court on her behalf. In one of her unexpected pronouncements in court, Rapkin interrupted the judge’s offer of doing community service to say: ‘Your Honor, nobody wants me.’” Wisconsin Attorney Who Spat at BLM Thug Rejects Probation Deal: “Rather Go to Jail”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “What is entirely obvious, based on the people who spearheaded the attack, is that suppressing the idea of ROGD was the primary goal.” Major Journal Retracts Study On ‘Socially Contagious’ Transgenderism Among Kids Following Activist Threats
- “We had to do some pretty heavy-handed cost cutting,” he remarked. “If we get lucky, we might be cash flow positive next month, but it remains to be seen.” Elon Musk Describes Twitter Reforms In Colorful Terms: “Teleported Into a Plane That’s Plunging to the Ground”
- “[DeSantis] is said to be planning to formally jump into the 2024 race during a conversation on Twitter with Elon Musk, because apparently other neo-Nazi sympathizers weren’t available.” (yawn – jjs) Vanity Fair: DeSantis Chose Musk for Campaign Announcement Because ‘Apparently David Duke Wasn’t Available’
- “Amanpour constantly creates a moral equivalence between terrorists, who murder people in cold blood, and innocent victims. This was not a slip of the tongue, not an honest mistake.” Alan Dershowitz Says He Will Make CNN Pay After Producer Makes False Claims About Rabbi Family’s Death
- “Marx, perhaps surprisingly to many, conceived of free speech as primary.” The Betrayal of the Media Leftists
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Wayne Allyn Root: “Who’s the real ‘Big Guy?’ The real criminal mastermind?” The Real Revelation of the Durham Report
- “. . . the masterminds, fellow travelers, and cheerleaders of the biggest political dirty trick in U.S. history — worse than Watergate — weren’t ordered to appear before John Durham’s grand jury or face criminal contempt charges.” Why Didn’t Durham Talk to the Liars Who Pushed Fake Trump-Russia Collusion? The Answer’s a Stunner.
- “Did Durham simply throw up his hands in surrender?” The Durham Report’s Missing Piece
- Jeffrey Lord: “The former president must be treated fairly.” (yeah, right, that’ll happen! – jjs) Trump Lawyers Request Meeting With Attorney General Garland
- “The Durham report shores up the image of a government characterized by the rule of law and fidelity to high principle but conceals the reality of bipartisan addictions to graft and self-dealing.” Mere Words Won’t Deter Corrupt Officials
- David Harsanyi: “Will he ever be held accountable?” (no – jjs) John Brennan, Enemy of the People
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “In fact, he lies about an assortment of his dead relatives.” Joe Biden Keeps Lying That His Son Died in Iraq
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The vote to overturn the veto was 214-205, garnering a majority of support in the House but well below the two-thirds majority required to overturn a veto under the Constitution.”House Fails to Overturn Biden’s Veto of Bill Repealing Tariff Exception for Chinese Solar Panels
- THE SCIENCE: “Experts” want us to wash clothes less, line-dry our laundry, and eat lab-grown meat. Plastic Recycling Now Contributing to Microplastics Pollution Mania
- Clarice Feldman: “The Global Warming — now ‘Climate Change’ — fraud is crumbling. Not because the evidence of the fraud was missing earlier, if you took the time to look behind the propaganda, but because increasingly voters have caught on to the fact that that it’s all a power grab which will impoverish all but those grifting from it.” The Fraudulent Foundations of ‘Green’ Ideology
- “Another hysterical climate change prediction bites the dust. Here are the data to prove it, in a form the layman can understand.” A Strong El Niño in 2023? Not Likely.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- The speaker also caveated that “there’s a number of places that we are still far apart.”McCarthy Moves in for the Kill on Debt Ceiling
- A new, national CNN-sponsored survey of U.S adults (18+), conducted May 17-20, reveals that Americans aren’t on board with Biden’s demand, as 60% say “Congress should only raise the debt ceiling if it cuts spending at the same time.” Meanwhile, only a quarter (24%) believe Congress should raise the debt ceiling “no matter what.” Surprisingly, about one is six adults say Congress should not raise the debt ceiling, and “allow the U.S. to default on its debts.” Biden Wants ‘Clean’ Debt Limit Hike – Americans Want Spending Cuts, Say He’s Being Irresponsible, Mishandling Budget
- House Speaker Kevin McCarthy talked with President Joe Biden Monday, but failed to reach an agreement on lifting the debt ceiling. Republicans insist on spending cuts to accompany any increase in the limit to the national debt, which currently stands at $31.4 trillion, while Democrats have demanded no spending cuts or other legislative items be attached to any debt ceiling increase. Titty Caca AOC Demands McCarthy Surrender On Debt Ceiling Talks
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Governor Abbott: “Texas will continue busing migrants to self-declared sanctuary cities like Denver to provide much-needed relief to our small border towns.” Texas Continues Bussing Illegal Immigrants to “Sanctuary Cities”
- “Six months in Mexico taught me what a Latin American future for the USA really entails.”The Taco Truck Delusion
- “The truth about the crisis at the southern border is bad enough.” No Hoaxes Necessary
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “[We’re] here to let the people of New York know that the prosecution of Daniel Penny is an outrage. It’s a miscarriage of justice, and this has been a problem that has existed in Manhattan since Alvin Bragg has been District Attorney.” Rally for Subway Chokehold Hero Daniel Penny Gets Rowdy as Supporters Clash with Subhuman Ignoramus Stooges
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Chesa Boudin’s replacement actually follows the law and the evidence.”San Francisco’s New DA Shows a New Way
- Prager U Video: “What kind of society do you want for yourself and your children?” Reihan Salam Video: The Issue of Crime Made Me a Conservative
- Daniel Greenfield: “Like nephew, like uncle.” (if only he was a Tina Turner impersonator – jjs) Subway Psycho Jordan Neely’s Uncle Busted for Grand Larceny
- “Less than a year after the Dobbs v. Jackson decision, half of U.S. states proudly have laws protecting life in the womb between conception and 12 weeks.” Momentum From DobbsLed Legislatures All Around The Country To Pass Popular Pro-Life Laws (and yet 2022 was supposed to be a backlash against the GOP on this? – jjs)
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The same fraud that lost Arizona for Republicans will continue unless we change our tactics. Here is the solution.” Why Kari Lake Couldn’t Close the Deal
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Anti-Israel J Street’s endorsement of Texas Democrat Colin Allred comes as no surprise, because Allred aligns with J Street’s radicalism,” said Sam Markstein, national political director for the Republican Jewish Coalition. “Allred fancies himself a moderate, but he voted to keep anti-Semite Ilhan Omar on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, supported the disastrous [Iran] nuclear deal.” Cruz Challenger Who Says He’s Pro-Israel Rakes in $200,000 From Anti-Israel Group
- David Harsanyi: “Gavin Newsom, canonized by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, likes to lie about Florida barring teachers from saying the word “gay” and “banning” books (because to deny a second grader an instruction manual on oral sex is to deny them democracy itself. Educate yourself, troglodyte!) But, by any genuine standard, California is more authoritarian than Florida; it is a place deeply antagonistic to religious Americans.” It’s About Time Christians Educated Themselves!
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “In a pop corn munching Twitter thread posted Tuesday, Senator Ted Cruz gave Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a much needed education on the racist history of the Democratic Party, as well as a plethora of activities in the present that contribute to hampering people of colour.” Brutal: Ted Cruz Educates Titty-Caca AOC on Democrats’ Racist Past and Present
- “Borwegan was tackled by O’Keefe on camera after telling one of the O’Keefe Media Group (OMG) undercover reporters the Democrat politician does not want American citizens to have the right to keep and bear arms.” WATCH: Fetterman Staffer Flees on Foot After Confrontation With James O’Keefe
- “After months of other candidates jumping into the fray — including former president Trump — it finally feels like the 2024 campaign is underway. Pop some popcorn; it’s about to get even more fun.” Ron DeSantis Busts Media Stranglehold, Announces Presidential Bid: “I Am Running to Lead Our Great American Comeback”
- “The Twitter Spaces call, scheduled to launch at 6 p.m. Eastern, began several minutes late as one unidentified voice whispered that it was ‘quiet.’ David Sacks, the entrepreneur hosting the event, began to introduce Elon Musk and asserted that this was “historic” before the audio cut out. From then on, the audio continued to cut in out several times, with continued echoing and seemingly random voices — not the voice of the governor, whom the conversation was all about.” Technical Difficulties Plague DeSantis, Musk Twitter Spaces Campaign Launch
- DeSantis campaign official Generra Peck said once the Twitter Space ended that officials at Twitter told her they had “hundreds of thousands of people” get into the Twitter Space as it crashed. DeSantis Event ‘By Far The Biggest Ever’ Held On Twitter Spaces, $1+ Million Raised In First Hour
- “Cortes defected to team DeSantis earlier in May, resulting in a war of words with MAGA stalwarts such as Steve Bannon, who accused Cortes of taking ‘thirty pieces of silver,’ an allusion to Judas Escariot.” DeSantis’ Own Spokesman’s Daughter Just Endorsed Donald Trump, While Ron Was Launching His Campaign
- DeSantis intended to officially announce his 2024 presidential bid on Twitter spaces with Elon Musk and David Sacks at 6 p.m., but encountered technical issues after over 600,000 users attempted to listen in. Twitter users listened to audio from Musk and saw a notice that read “details unavailable,” before the initial Twitter space was shut down. Biden Mocks DeSantis’ Campaign Announcement For Having Technical Difficulties
- “Left’s non-stop campaign to tar Donald Trump’s MAGA followers as ‘extremists’ gains traction – for now.” Can Trump Escape The ‘MAGA Extremist’ Label? I&I/TIPP Poll
- Says Trump winning in 2024 would be “the end of democracy in America.” (good, because I want my republic back – jjs) Video: Hillary Is STILL Whining About LOSING 2016 Election
- “. . . maybe we should require periodic testing for high-level politicians who are above a certain age.” Many of Our Elected Officials are Unfit to Serve — Medical Problems are Sometimes the Cause
- “Either America faces a political future where elites like [Oracle’s Larry] Ellison decide what the voters should want — or the people revolt in volatile ways. The Founders knew that a middle ground was needed for a functioning society and designed a constitutional republic to safeguard against either extreme. Anything but this is not just likely to spell doom — it’s downright un-American.” Is the Rise of the Modern American Oligarch Another Sign of American Decline?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The foreign policy establishment’s love affair with Zelensky knows no bounds.” A Dangerous Proposal
- “We should not allow a territorial dispute in Europe to distract us from the real danger that threatens us and the free world.” DeSantis, the Territorial Itch, and America’s Real Threat
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Who is it really that’s desecrating holy places in ‘Palestine?’” Mahmoud Abbas’ Nonsense and Lies About the Temple Mount
- “What will France look like in 20 years – if nothing is done to halt that immigration?” Éric Zemmour: France Must Not Become An African Colony
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Instead of DEI, the signatories advocated for a return to longstanding meritocratic military recruitment standards, pointing to a long history of true inclusivity and diversity that accompanied those standards.” (maybe they can watch “7 Days in May and get some ideas going – jjs) 160-Plus Retired Military Brass Urge Congress To Root Out DOD’s Poisonous ‘Diversity’ and ‘Equity’ Programs
- Another Commie diversity clown defiling the uniform. Biden Will Nominate Air Force General As Next Joint Chiefs Chairman
- The delta-shaped UAV “appears to be a WZ-8 supersonic reconnaissance drone parked outside one of two newly built hangars at China’s Lu’an Airbase,” Defense News said. Planet Labs, a US satellite-imaging company, photographed the spy drone on Dec. 21, which was recently shared with the military blog. Satellite Image Reveals Supersonic Drone At Chinese Military Base
- “I’m not going to say that the Quran allows something evil.” (mostly because it does – jjs)Georgetown Professor Jonathan Brown Again Justifies Islam’s Acceptance of Slavery
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Government goals and set-asides for ‘disadvantaged’ firms breed corruption and fraud, deepen racial divisions, and cost taxpayers billions.” Welcome to the World of Minority Contracting
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The destruction of this company occurred because regulators in the United Kingdom prevented it from launching from within the UK for almost half a year, during which it could not perform other launches elsewhere and therefore earn revenue. It then ran very low on cash, and when the UK launch failed in January, the company no longer had the resources to weather [the] time necessary to complete the investigation, fix the problem that caused the failure, and resume launches.” Bankrupt Virgin Orbit is dead, its assets purchased by a variety of different companies
- “It appears that the company wants to offer an alternative launch option that might avoid the problems created by regulators in the UK that destroyed Virgin Orbit.” Spaceport startup launches small amateur rockets from ship
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Montana is the first state to ban these shows.” Montana Bans ‘Sexually Oriented Performance or Drag Story Hour’ in Schools and Libraries
- “Boomer second-wave feminists were the ones who turned womanhood into a costume.”Why TikTok Feminists Lost The Transgender Fight Before It Even Started
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . . I could barely understand this woman’s criticism. Frankly, it’s amazing she can dress herself in the morning. The whole rant had a bizarre dementia-like flavor to it reminiscent of a nursing home resident who thinks the minority staff is stealing her non-existent valuables from her room.” (or of a Rose Garden press conference circa 2023 – jjs) WATCH: Whoopi “Fat Albert Speer” Rape-Rape Suffers Incoherent Meltdown Over Ron DeSantis and Twitter Spaces, Fantasizes About Coming Race War
- “CEO of Target Brian Cornell selling out the LGBTQ+ community to extremists is a real profile in courage. This isn’t just a couple stores in the South. There is a systematic attack on the gay community happening across the country,” Newsom claimed in a Tuesday social media post. Gavin Newsom Accuses Target CEO of ‘Selling Out LGBTQ+ Community’ by Removing Pride Items from Satanist Designer
- “Report on company’s transgender policy reveals that Fox went woke years ago.” Fox in the Henhouse
- “The Dodgers’ capitulation to the LGBT lobby demonstrates yet again that Christians have lost the culture war.” Welcome to the Objective Room
- “The real cause of our decline is the decline of our culture.” How Can We Stop the Killing?
- Christian Toto: “Doc destroys dirty politics, corrupt journalists and the unforgiving woke mob.” When the Mob Came is the Cancel Culture Takedown We Needed
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Why are our government, corporations, and popular culture colluding in mass suicide—to the delight of our enemies like Communist China?” The Left Has Pushed the Envelope
- The app, which is marketed as a “feminist approach” to domestic labor division, won’t just chronicle the disparity in actual household chores. It will also harass men who don’t provide concomitant amounts of “invisible tasks” like “emotional care of children.” (if a Supreme Court justice doesn’t know the difference between a man and a woman, how in hell can an app, especially one programmed by a Sam Brinton-esque geek?! – jjs) Techno-Hell: New App Harangues Men for Not Doing Enough Domestic Chores
HITHER & YON
- “Martin Amis was both a master and a progenitor of the English idiom.” Fizz and Moxie
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
TIP JAR : Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.