Good morning kids. A couple of interesting items this morning and in the lead was Tucker Carlson’s debut Twitter “show.” While it was only 10 minutes in length, it packed more punch than any other “news” or commentary show on standard television. As of 6:00PM Eastern last night, it garnered 55 million views. Fifty-Five-MILLION.
TuCa started off by pointing out what seems to be obvious about the destruction of a dam in a part of Ukraine now occupied by Russia, i.e., that it was the Ukrainians that did it. In light of the admission by the DC junta that it was indeed Ukraine and not Russia that blew up the Nordstream Pipeline, despite the months-long propaganda claim to the contrary, this of course makes perfect sense. But as he got going, he recalled a story about how Soviet citizens were shocked to learn that the image they had of America was only what they were told in Pravda, completely out of phase with reality, then made the point about how now decades after the fall of the Soviet Union, that type of lying is going on right here.
. . . he broadened his media criticism beyond the scope of the Ukraine war to other issues where narratives must never be questioned.
“But mostly they just ignore the stories that matter. What’s happened to the hundreds of billions of US dollars we’ve sent to Ukraine? No clue. Who organized those BLM riots three years ago? No one’s gotten to the bottom of that. What exactly happened on 9/11? Well, it’s still classified. How did Jeffrey Epstein make all that money? How did he die? How about JFK? And so endlessly on. Not only are the media not interested in any of this, they’re actively hostile to anybody who is. In journalism, curiosity is the gravest crime,” Carlson said. . .
. . . “So if you’re wondering why our country seems so dysfunctional, this is a big part of the reason. Nobody knows what’s happening. A small group of people control accesses to all relevant information. And the rest of us don’t know. We’re allowed to yap all we want about racism, but go ahead and talk about something that really matters and see what happens. If you keep it up, they’ll make you be quiet. Trust us. That’s how they maintain control,” he continued.
As to 9/11, that is a third rail that you have to approach with caution. While the “controlled demolition” and “Jooz” madness are just that, he is correct insofar as there is much about the attacks that is still classified, not so much about the who and why but who helped the who and why. Mostly because without a doubt it would be embarrassing if not damning to the foreign policy, intel and federal law enforcement communities. Wow, what a shock, but I digress.
Psaki-psircling back, the real takeaway for me about this is the debt of gratitude we owe Rupert Murdoch. In firing Tucker Carlson, Murdoch signed his own metaphorical death warrant. If TuCa’s show has staying power, and in this environment it likely does, it gives Elon Musk that much more incentive to literally turn mass communication vis a vis news gathering and opinion on its head, the way TV did to radio. That behooves Musk to go out and hire more Tucker Carlsons. No doubt, he’ll throw in a few Rachel Maddows in the mix but, as I am a first amendment purist, I view that as a good thing.
Co-blogger Joe Mannix makes the cromulent point:
“The beautiful thing about operating a platform – an actual platform – is that he doesn’t need to hire anyone. He just needs to not censor anyone who wants to put a show on the platform. Sure, it might behoove Twitter from a revenue standpoint to try to recruit some specific high-audience people to the platform, but he probably doesn’t need to do so. YouTube doesn’t hire creators and Twitter won’t need to, either.”
A platform such as Twitter is not necessarily ad-driven in the same way as broadcast television or radio. There are no limits, per se, to its bandwidth and so the platform will prosper without regard to ratings in the traditional sense as they apply to the aforementioned media.
The bad news is that this makes him, Twitter and potentially all of us even bigger and juicier targets for government censorship. And with the constant redefinition of what and what is not acceptable in terms of speech, the First Amendment has never been more alive and more in peril than ever before.
“Does law enforcement have the tools to know exactly where the fault line is between the projected sort of laundered free political speech targeting the trans community coming from behind podiums, televised debates and town halls and the rhetoric and conduct and organizing that threatens people especially families of trans kids and LGBTQ+ kids?” MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace asked former FBI agent Frank Figliuzzi.
Figliuzzi argued for the need for comprehensive laws regarding domestic terrorism to address such matters, saying that “far-right extremists” have characterized domestic terror laws as attempts by the government to “police our thoughts” when the government is in fact trying to prevent violence.
“I know you’ve heard me say this to a point where you may be tired of hearing me say it, we still don’t have a law in the federal books against domestic terrorism, and that deprives law enforcement of the ability to get out ahead of violence,” Figliuzzi said. . .
. . . The Southern Poverty Law Center added parental rights groups to its online “hate map,” the Daily Signal reported, declaring them part of the “antigovernment movement.” The SPLC hate map was used by a would-be mass shooter who targeted the Family Research Council in 2012.
“Let me give kudos to the SPLC for an extremely comprehensive, well written, well-packaged report,” Figliuzzi said. “I recommend everyone reading this that wants to become more familiar with what’s happening all around us now, because the overall take away is that hate is becoming more entrenched. Hate has gone local, and the more local it goes, the more mainstream it becomes.”
The name Frank Figliuzzi should ring a bell. Not only was he the (or a) deputy director of the FBI, he was a leading conspirator in pimping the completely discredited Russia Collusion hoax. My Italian is a bit rusty, and I could be wrong, but Figliuzzi appears to translate into something like “killer’s children” or “children-killer.” How appropriate, nein?
Frank is most noted for his clear and compelling television commentary regarding the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. Presidential campaign, and coverage of tragic mass shootings. His FBI career highlights include: Leading the FBI’s efforts to counter economic espionage in Silicon Valley, California; Overseeing major financial crimes and public corruption investigations in Miami, Florida, and Cleveland, Ohio; Serving as on-scene commander of the largest HAZMAT evidence recovery effort in FBI history at the Boca Raton, Florida, site of the nation’s first anthrax murder; and, Publicly explaining the FBI’s successful operation against ten Russian sleeper agents inside the United States.
Mr. Figliuzzi earned a Juris Doctorate cum laude from the University of Connecticut School of Law, and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Literature from Fairfield University. Frank completed certificate programs at the Harvard University National Security Program for Senior Executives in Government at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, and at Northwestern University’s executive course on Leading Strategic Change at the Kellogg School of Management. He is a sought-after speaker, panelist and instructor on leadership, violence prevention, risk management, and the external and internal threats facing the United States.
Translation: He’s a lying shit-weasel, and that last paragraph illustrates what it takes to be among the thousands of other lying shit-weasels who are out to turn you us all into serfs. Great job on that 2016 “Russian interference.” The irony is that it was he and his ilk at the behest of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama that interfered with that election in the attempt to steal it from Trump, and then ultimately used it to sabotage his presidency and then ultimately steal a sure 2020 re-election victory from him. Filthy bastard.
This is why control of the language is so crucial. And what they cannot control they outright ban and censor altogether. They’re not even trying to camouflage it anymore. It does not invoke Godwin’s Law nor diminish the crimes and sufferings of the past to refer to or equate this cancerous tick to someone like Adolf Eichmann. Because his words and deeds are perfectly in keeping with someone who is so utterly ideologically driven and cocksure of his own moral superiority.
“I know you’ve heard me say this to a point where you may be tired of hearing me say it, we still don’t have a law in the federal books against domestic terrorism, and that deprives law enforcement of the ability to get out ahead of violence,” Figliuzzi said.
We do in fact have laws against murder, regardless of how they are committed and how many victims there are no? What he wants are laws against domestic enemies of the state, which deprives “The Armed Militant Wing of the Democrat Party: The FBI” to get out ahead of political opposition that would remove them from power.
UPDATE: Commenter Krebs v Carnot reminds us about this little incident:
“The numbers 88 are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter ‘H’ is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and to them the numbers 88 together stand for ‘Heil Hitler.’ So we’re going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8,” Figluizzi added. “No one’s thinking about this, no one’s giving him the advice,” he concluded. “Or he’s rejecting the advice.”
The analysis was quickly mocked on social media, including by conservative commentator Ann Coulter.
“WINNER! Craziest thing ever said on TV: MSNBC regular Frank Figliuzzi claims that Trump ordering flags at half mast until Thursday was secret ‘HEIL HITLER!’ signal,” Coulter wrote to her more than 2.2 million followers.
Fuck you to hell, Figliuzzi.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The liberal wager has failed, and a post-liberal age must now emerge.” Regime Change for America
- “The million-dollar question for 2024 contenders is: How will you win the general election under the present voting system?” Here’s the Single Most Important Question 2024 GOP Presidential Candidates Must Answer
- Daniel Greenfield: “The state health officials who put the [Chinese] COVID infected into nursing homes run the federal health bureaucracy.” He Covered Up Cuomo’s Nursing Home Deaths, Now He’s a CDC Deputy Director
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Robert Spencer: “No, in the final analysis, Comey, Wray, and Strzok cannot be compared with Robert Hanssen. They’re far worse.” FBI Agent Who Became Worst Spy in U.S. History Dies, but Was He Really as Bad as Today’s FBI?
- Does the name Frank Figliuzzi ring a bell? Big Deep State obersturmbahnfuhrer who helped pimp the Russia Collusion hoax. Ex-FBI Agent Suggests Need for New Domestic Terror Laws to Target Critics of Gender Ideology
- “So, sadly, there is plenty of reason to doubt Page’s story. If such an incident had taken place in public, where there were likely lots of witnesses, and involved a celebrity, it would have been newsworthy at the time. Yet, no witness talked to the media, and no Pink Dot employee came forward. There was no police report. And the absurd “I’m gonna gay bash you,” line… yeah, I’m skeptical. In fact, I think it’s highly likely Page is pulling a Jussie Smollett.” Did Ellen ‘Elliot’ Page Just Pull a Jussie Smollett?
- Trump called the prohibition against the children’s choir “a shame.” And he’s not wrong, the entire display from Capitol Police and the staffer who shut the performance down was a stain on our national character and the people’s House. Trump Invites Children’s Choir Muzzled by Capitol Police from Singing National Anthem to Perform at SC Rally
- “Meet the Divider-in-Chief.” (Joe Biden is the Jojo Krako of Bella Oxmyx’s – jjs) Biden’s Phony Pitch for Unity
- “The elites would really like to get rid of us.” Is Genocide Too Powerful a Word?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Carlson, 54, was unceremoniously dismissed from his Fox role recently as part of an alleged, covert effort by voting firm Dominion Voting Strategies to stymie both Carlson and Fox News.” WATCH: Tucker Carlson Releases Episode 1 of His New Twitter Show
- “Curiosity is the gravest crime.” Tucker Carlson Returns and Tears Media to Shreds for Ukraine Coverage
- “Tucker Carlson has begun his new video presence on Twitter, complete with a Tucker on Twitter logo and a video labeled as ‘Ep. 1.’ And it’s a doozy.” Tucker is Back, with His Alt. View of the Kakhovka Dam Collapse collapse in Ukraine and Our Media’s Lies
* * * * *
- “A Christian preacher was arrested by police at a gay pride event as he read out a Bible passage after being told to ‘respect’ the alphabet people.” Arrested For “Disrespecting” Homo March
- “. . . unlike China, which has perfected the practice of surveillance without the permission of the populace, we in the West gladly accepted it in the name of convenience. . . Convenience may be cheap after you get over the initial sticker price. But it isn’t free.”Almost a Third of Gen Z Likes the Idea of In-home Government Surveillance
- That means calling it an ideology is an effective means to attack it for the psychotic destructive freak show that it really is. Good to know. Thanks, AP. AP: Gender Is a ‘Social Construct’ – But, Don’t Call It an ‘Ideology’
- Correa is closely tied with the tech industry and raised about $17,000 from political action committees affiliated with companies such as Amazon, Meta and Google, Federal Election Commission (FEC) records show. He was endorsed in 2022 by the pro-business U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which opposes antitrust legislation and also received financial support from Amazon, Meta and Google. The Chamber has contributed $16,000 to Correa’s congressional campaigns since 2019, FEC records show.” (so a total hack who will shred whatever the hell is left of the First Amendment – jjs) Powerful House Democrats Push Lawmaker With Big Tech Ties For Key Tech Oversight Position
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “In either scenario, the implications are deeply concerning. They call into question the state of our democracy, the fairness of our institutions, and the sinister influence of powerful figures.” Startling Revelations Surface in Ongoing Biden Crime Family Probe
- “By now, Garland and Wray have gone beyond contempt of Congress covering for the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” To Protect and Serve Biden
- Michael Goodwin: “The organization previously known as the world’s premier law enforcement agency is increasingly seen by many Americans as the armed wing of the Democratic Party.” (BINGO Michael Goodwin! Consider that stolen – jjs) FBI’s Biden Bias is on Full Display as Wray Fences Republicans Over “Bribe” Doc
- “Firearm purchase is at the center of a Justice Department investigation into the troubled first son.” Inside the Whirlwind 48 Hours Before Hunter Biden Bought His Handgun
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Michael Lind’s new book recalls the best of the Hamilton-Lincoln-FDR-Eisenhower tradition of political economy.” Working Poor Need Mutual Aid
- “Any shackling of the free market is a form of tyranny.” (hence the brainwashing of kids to hate freedom – jjs) Those Who Oppose Capitalism are the Enemies of Freedom
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Tennessee Rep. Tim Burchett, one of the Republicans who voted against the rule, told reporters that the move was retaliation for threats House leadership made against Republican Georgia Rep. Andrew Clyde. Clyde has alleged that GOP leadership promised to tank his bill repealing the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives’ regulations on pistol braces in response to his vote against a rule that brought the debt ceiling bill to the House floor.” Freedom Caucus Tanks Gas Stove Ban In Payback For Debt Ceiling Vote
- “The CCS agenda is full of hot air.” The Great Carbon Capture Scam
- “Reject the evil of ‘climate change’ and celebrate the joy of life on earth.” The Persistent Appeal of the “Climate Apocalypse”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- He seems to be talking about border walls and deportations. Not something that’s healthy for a Democrat’s political aspirations. And yet, look where he’s at. NOTE: this is NOT me endorsing him!!! Robert F. Kennedy at the Border: “This Problem Is Solvable”
- “The incident took place on Monday afternoon in Brownsville, Texas, at the Gateway International Bridge. According to information provided to Breitbart Texas by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, at about 4:15 p.m. groups of migrants began congregating in the vicinity of the bridge.” (shoot to kill – jjs) VIDEOS: Migrants Attempt Border Rush at Texas Port of Entry
- “A further 16 suspected terrorists were apprehended attempting to cross the Southern border into the U.S in April alone, according to the latest CBP data. . . How many were not arrested?” CBP Data Shows Another Wave Of Suspected Terrorists Attempted To Cross Border In April
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- So far, no evil AR-15s. Just handguns. And the melanin content, politics and/or sexual dysfunction of the shooter is still unknown. Prayers for the victims. Update: Mass Shooting at High School Graduation in Virginia Leaves Two Dead
* * * * *
- “We should not give up on rehabilitating prisoners, but we should have no illusions about the likelihood of success.” What ‘Progressives’ Get All Wrong About Prison Rehabilitation
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The pro-crime reject will now be educating the next generation of advocates, policymakers and thought leaders.” D.A. Boudin Goes to UC Berkeley
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- Remember this classic? “HIV AIDS is NOT a gay disease!” CDC Already Reporting More Monkeypox Cases and Warns of Summer Resurgence
- “California’s kid governor keeps coming out with all guns blazing.” Gavin Newsom Betrays Himself in Latest Attack on Florida Gun Law
- David Harsanyi: “Schadenfreude. Karma. Justice.” Please Let Hunter Biden Help Overturn Our Unjust And Unconstitutional Gun Laws
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- If this is happening in California, then it’s an encouraging sign that people everywhere are engaged if not at least awakened to this. WATCH: Fights Outside California School Board Meeting over Homo-Tranny Pervert Curriculum
- “The Washington Post just spent 5,000 words and two years of reporting to smear something it demanded every parent do just three years ago. Washington Post’s Homeschooling Smears Won’t Stanch Public School Hemorrhage
- “The last half-century of American history is haunted by more than 65 million ghosts.” And the Baby Waves Back
- “The tide in Indiana appears to be turning in favor of elected officials devoted to protecting life in the womb.” (watch Mike Pence evolve in this one, right? – jjs) Abortion Facility Closes In Indiana As AG Pursues Abortionists’ Medical Licenses
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The bill is referred to as the Voter Fraud Protection Act and has a two-part process in which legislators can switch parties within six months or more left in their term, relinquish their seat and force a special election to occur. Secondly, donors have the opportunity to request a refund on any money donated to the legislator’s campaign under the party they switched from and the legislator is required to return it, local station CBS 17 reported.” Red-State Dems Introduce ‘Voter Fraud Protection Act’ — But It Has Nothing To Do With ID
- Robert Zimmerman: “The problem is that Townsend, as well as most Americans, still assume that elections are real and that these corrupt Democrats can be defeated at the polls. That assumption however is utterly wrong.” The Explanation as to Why Democrats Today are Fearless in Proposing Insane Policies
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Catholic and evangelical protesters gathered on the steps of the Capitol to demonstrate against the legislature’s decision to honor Sister Roma and the group. They held a peaceful protest that included a prayer vigil.” Republicans Walk Out of California Legislature as Anti-Catholic Gay Group Honored
- “Outgoing Ambassador Tom Nides signed off on controversial $1 million grant.” Biden’s Ambassador to Israel Approved Grant Aimed at Delegitimizing Israel, Emails Show
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Lampkin has lobbied for Moderna since February 2021, and worryingly has also represented AbbVie – which makes puberty blocker Lupron targeted at “transgender” children – as well as the Chinese Communist Party-linked Fujian Jinhua – a semi-conductor manufacturer sanctioned by Trump in 2018.” DeSantis’ D.C. Fundraiser is Big Pharma, CCP, & Puberty Blocker Lobbyist
- “After Women’s March ousting, Linda Sarsour and Tamika Mallory set their sights on Cameron.” Prominent Anti-Semites Launch Campaign To Stop Republican From Becoming Kentucky’s First Black Governor
- “Lucas Kunce has made it clear that he does not respect the ethics laws that Congress has passed.” (stunning Kunce’s cunning stunt . . . – jjs) Missouri Senate Hopeful’s $50,000 Magic Card Collection Earns Him an Ethics Complaint
- “Biden is so disastrous that a Kennedy sounds like a deeply conservative candidate.” RFK Jr. Vows to Defend Second Amendment, Free Speech, Border, and End Wars
- “Biden’s record is beyond atrocious, and at 80 he’s showing signs of serious decline. Voters — most definitely including Democrats — know it. So even someone as flaky as RFK Jr. starts to look appealing.” RFK Jr. Has the White House Sweating, and Rightly So
- This assumes that the Democrat base overwhelmingly supports the real hardcore far left insanity that is destroying everybody. And that is a dangerous assumption when you look at Biden’s numbers within his own party. Not that RFK is a sane choice under any circumstances, but he’s at 20% for a reason. Corporate Media’s Latest Town Hall Could be a Ploy to Boost Biden in the General Election
- “Since every candidate in 2024 is an anti-Biden candidate, we have reason to be hopeful that the next president will not continue what Biden started.” What the Candidate Roster for 2024 Tells Us
- “The senator’s presidential campaign has left many puzzled.” (more and more, I get the vibe that he’s a black Mike Pence, at best – jjs) Tim Scott Is Running for Vice President — But Whose?
- “Even if you don’t become president, you as a third party candidate spoiler can decide who is the president. This happened in 1992 when we had Bush 41 as the incumbent and a guy named Bill Clinton the Arkansas governor got elected with 43 1/2% of the vote. Why? because Ross Perot got 19% of the popular vote even though he did not rack up any electoral votes.” Kellyanne Conway: Cornel West’s Third-Party Candidacy Could Decide the 2024 Election
* * * * *
- “Mexico’s president urges Florida Hispanics not to give ‘one single vote’ to Ron DeSantis.” A Stealth Trump Endorsement
- Jeffrey Lord: “Reagan’s critics and Trump’s critics said the same thing.” Let Trump Be Trump
- “This is an important question to ask, one that needs responses based on facts not assumptions and emotions.” Is Trump the Best Candidate for 2024?
- “These kinds of hit jobs have the opposite of the intended effect due to their pettiness and mean-spiritedness – towards, no less, a non-politician.” ‘Walmart Melania’: Casey DeSantis’ Jacket Scandalizes The Daily Beast Fashion Police
- “. . . if you’re going to announce a campaign or explain why you’re not running, the reasons for it shouldn’t be maddeningly stupid.” Whoever You Are, Chris Sununu, Thanks for Not Running for President
- This festering blob of radioactive lipids has the gall to call Trump “a lonely, self-consumed, self-serving mirror hog.” The 12-ton refugee from a grease trap could block out the mirror on the Hubble space telescope. Grab a pair of tweezers and if you can find your innie between your ham hock thighs, go whack off to your iPod of Obama’s speeches. Fat Fuck, Piece of Shit, Two-Faced, Septuple-Goitered Chris “Krispy Kreosote” Christie Announces Joke Candidacy
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “’Biden [junta] officials now privately concede there is no evidence that conclusively points to Moscow’s involvement’” in the attack on Nord Stream, the Washington Post admitted on Tuesday, despite the outlet blasting former President Donald Trump for his assertion on the matter in April.” (they knew in advance and allowed it to happen, instead of doing everything to get a ceasefire – jjs) CIA Knew of Ukraine’s Nord Stream Pipeline Sabotage Months in Advance
- “Thankfully the nuclear power plant in Zaporizhzhia is okay.” Ukraine Dam Damaged, Towns and Villages Already Underwater
- “The Sino-Russia alliance presents the greatest military risk the U.S. has ever faced, but there’s a clear path to stopping it.” Vivek Ramaswamy Op-Ed: Splitting the China-Russia Axis Starts With a Negotiated Settlement In Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “His words came as the US condemned what it called unsafe and aggressive maneuvers by a Chinese PLA Navy warship in the Taiwan Strait as the American destroyer USS Chung-Hoon conducted a ‘freedom of navigation’ transit on Saturday.” China’s Military Chief Says Clash With US Would Be “Unbearable Disaster” For World
- “The list of aggressive actions taken by the CCP in recent months isn’t the only one that’s getting longer. Within the past few days, Biden has advertised several moments of ailing mental and physical health.” Biden’s Declining Mental Acuity is a Big Welcome Mat to Red China’s Aggression
- “About-face follows Free Beacon report that Disney executives reneged on offer to meet Uyghur groups.” Disney Reverses Course and Agrees To Meet With Uyghur Genocide Victims
- “The use of Nazi symbols in the European country is legally not allowed. While Hocke has disputed the illegality of what he said, prosecutors have said that it is improbable, given that Hocke was previously a history teacher who would have known what he said.” German Right-Wing Politician Criminally Charged for Saying “All for Germany”
- “The nation’s political class lacks intellect and character.” Demagoguery in the U.K.
- “What it means for Israel, America, and the West.” Erdogan’s New Mandate
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Is it too much to hope that even leftists are beginning to see how inappropriate on-base drag shows are?” DOD Cancels On-Base Drag Shows – Leftist Outrage Noticeably Missing
- “Anything that does not help our troops be the most effective fighting force on earth is a distraction and a waste of resources,” Rosendale told the Caller before introducing the legislation. House Republicans Introduce Legislation To Stop DOD From Funding Drag Shows
- “The tenets of critical race theory are antithetical to the merit-based, all-volunteer, military that has served the country with great distinction for the last 50 years,” the bill states. “All Department of Defense personnel actions, including accessions, promotions, assignments and training, shall be based exclusively on individual merit and demonstrated performance.” (meh, it’s DOA and Wicker is a Mitch McChicom stooge anyway – jjs) Roger Wicker’s Bill Would Preserve ‘Merit and Performance’ as Key Metrics for Advancement in Military
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Muhammad is among the top baby names in many Western countries. This spells disaster for Western civilization.” Baby Muhammads Overrun the West
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “. . . while Dr. Johnson had to pack up her office, I am sure that there is a college in Washington or Oregon with a professorial job for her. With tenure guaranteed.”Washingtons State’s ‘Equity’ Director Pink-Slipped Over Allegations of Racism
- “San Francisco will break your heart.” High Hopes, Deep Despair
- “California—and America—can set an example to the world, but only if it is an example the world is willing to follow.” Infrastructure Choices Matter
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Hinkle’s ruling centered around two 11-year-old girls and one 8-year-old boy whose parents filed the lawsuit against the state’s surgeon general, arguing that banning GnRH agonists known as puberty blockers and cross-sex hormone prescriptions violates the Fourteenth Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause. (that goodam 14th amendment again – jjs) ‘Gender Identity Is Real’: Federal Judge Temporarily Blocks Florida Ban On Puberty Blockers For Minors
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida Judge Robert Hinkle defied basic biological science on Tuesday when he concluded “gender identity is real” in a ruling that partially strikes down a law signed by Governor Ron DeSantis last month that bans doctors from prescribing puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones to minors. (must be related to famed Great Dictator Adenoid Hinkle – jjs) Florida’s Longstanding Battle With Its Pro-Gender Identity Judge
- “In June of 2021, Visa announced it would be launching an initiative to benefit The Trevor Project, along with other groups focused on advancing the LGBTQ agenda. The Daily Caller News Foundation has since exposed The Trevor Project for pushing children toward hormone therapies and gender experimentation while taking money from the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture those treatments.” (what, I have to boycott Visa now? – jjs)Visa Raised Money For Far-Left Group Pushing Gender Experimentation On Children
- Babylon Bee managing editor: “Translation: they are declaring a state of emergency for their corporate extortion racket that nobody wants anything to do with anymore.” Human Rights Campaign Declares State of Emergency Over Treatment of Homo-Tranny Pervert Community
- “Story time for babies and young kids shouldn’t focus on gender or sexual identity. That is common sense and on behalf of constituents who’ve contacted me, I’ve raised this with the council.” (wait, don’t they wear kilts? – jjs) Scottish Library Targets Toddles with Drag Queen Story Time for Children Ages 0-6
- “In Ontario, a day promoting homosexuality in school saw 30 percent of children staying away. Around a third of these absences were kids from local Muslim families.” (go long on rusty hacksaws and 10-story buildings, eh? – jjs) Canada is Making It Illegal to NOT Force Homo Pride on Kids
- “Let’s vote — with our feet and our dollars, with our ballots and our voices.” (regardless of the consequences to our livelihoods and even our lives? – jjs) It’s Time to Cancel Pride Month
- The trans-identifying man told KRON 4 in March that he was “dreaming about this since I was 12 years old” and ran away from home. (I have no more vomit left in me – jjs) Trans-Identifying Man To Compete In Miss California Pageant
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If you start to get too distant or too far away from the primary mandate, the market has proven itself to really, really punish you,” O’Leary said. “And it’s woken up all kinds of boards.” SHOT: Shark Tank Investor Says Target’s Stock Collapse Amid ‘Pride’ Controversy is a Wake-Up Call for Corporate America
- “The Target Foundation has also funded a grantee that says parents must teach their white children to “see color” and argues capitalism helps promote racism, according to Fox News. The outlet did not name the alleged grantee.” (FFS, we named it the Black Hills, so quit your bitching! – jjs) CHASER: Target Funds Organization Pushing to Shut Down Mt. Rushmore Because It’s a “Symbol of White Supremacy”
- “LGBTQ organizations can threaten and make demands, but no others can? Ah, I see.”Professor Labels Target Boycotters “Domestic Terrorists”
- “There is no politician who better understands that Woke is an existential threat to America.” Ron DeSantis’ War on Woke
- “A characteristic of the present totalitarian movement in America, Canada, and the U.K. is that it is also a war against reality.” Cleopatra Gets the Sword
- “If only Jada Pinkett Smith were Elizabeth Taylor.” Queen Cleopatra, a Feminist Comedy
- “According to several ‘Chosen’ actors, tolerance is apparently a one-way street.” I Don’t Want to Boycott The Chosen, But the Cast and Crew are Forcing Me to Walk Away
- “And why do so many people today want to discard them?” Prager U Video: What Are Judeo-Christian Values?
- Christian Toto: “Did Disney quietly censor a Best Picture winner, and are more edits on the way?” Will More Classic Films Get the French Connection Treatment?
HITHER & YON
- Is it me, or is this an attempt by the Deep State at shouting “Squirrel!” in a crowded theater?DOD Whistleblower Claims U.S. Has Retrieved Several Craft of ‘Non-Human Origin’
- “The former president predicted the PGA would merge with the Saudi-backed LIV Tour in 2022. Trump argued that golfers who turned down lucrative LIV offers would come to regret it once both tours eventually merge, Express reported. Trump said that the PGA would not reward the loyalty of its golfers once the merger happens.” ‘Glamorous Deal’: Trump Cheers On LIV Golf-PGA Merger
- “We face a war against Russia and China possibly bloodier than those of our past.”Churchill’s The World Crisis Is a Warning About Today’s Crises
- “In a way, Reagan did not see his political involvements as part of a ‘career’ but as part of his duties as a citizen and actor.” The Voice of Ronald Reagan
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.