Good morning kids. Whatever one thinks of the Monty Python troupe and especially of their most controversial film The Life of Brian, the absolute absurdity of the scene at the bottom, which Cleese, Palin and the others intended as a dig at both Judeo-Christianity and ordered, western society ironically defines the quintessence of the brain-dead mentality of today’s “woke” cadres of the Left’s cultural revolutionaries to a tee. And the irony is about as bitter as it gets.
I bring this up only because of the striking parallel to the use of the word/epithet “ni88er.” Notice that I describe it as a word/eptithet, because it is a word that is an epithet. But it depends upon this thing that we refer to in the trade as “context.” Like the guy sentenced to death for uttering the word “Jehovah,” if I were to dare write out the word “ni88er” as it is spelled in English by replacing the 88 — Ho. Lee. Fook. I just realized that 88, per FBI ham ‘n egger hero Frank Figliuzzi is code language for a certain Viennese housepainter (reminder to all you 88-ers out there that tonight’s scheduled cross burning, bund meeting and blood sacrifice outside Mar-a-Lago has been postponed due to a pending indictment) — with the original double “g” that would be the end of me.
No, the FBI wouldn’t come after me, nor the BLMsters nor Sharpton (at least not immediately). Ace would have to give me the chop. That is the supreme irony in that he would be forced to do their dirty work. Mind you, it would not be because I dropped that word as an intentional epithet, nor even had I done what Michael Richards of Seinfeld fame attempted to do in making a point about the use of the word and in the event destroying his career. By even writing or saying something absolutely truthful such as “The word ‘Ni88er’ is a hateful epithet’ the result would be just the same.
Leftist publishers have recently taken it upon themselves to rewrite the works of Roald Dahl, Ian Fleming, and Agatha Christie to bring them into line with contemporary woke sensibilities, and now movies are starting to get the same treatment. The first to go under the knife has been William Friedkin’s gritty 1971 flick The French Connection, in which Gene Hackman plays Popeye Doyle, a tough, cynical cop of a kind that wouldn’t last five minutes on any big-city police force today. At one point in the movie (exactly ten minutes and five seconds in, if you want to check), Doyle dares to utter the forbidden word of all forbidden words, the racial epithet that can end careers and destroy lives in the blink of an eye. We see early on in the film that Popeye is not exactly cuddly, or even fully likeable. But if you get a new copy of the movie, you won’t see that at all. The Most Offensive of All Words has been removed without a trace. . .
. . . The woke censors are evil, but they’re not stupid. They know that few people are going to be upset by the removal of the magic life-destroying word from a fifty-year-old movie. Most people won’t notice at all, except for a handful of movie geeks who love to memorize scenes and repeat lines from them in every conceivable situation. Most who do notice will not dare to say anything about the edit. They don’t want to appear to be or be portrayed as someone who would go around saying That Word or approve of its use.
Indeed, excising the dreaded word to end all words from The French Connection is as canny a move as tearing down Confederate statues. Few will enunciate the slightest dissent; everyone knows that those who object will be targeted and destroyed as racists. That’s a neat way to co-opt opposition, but the issues in play here are much larger than just Popeye Doyle’s use of a bad word. The worst aspect of this whole thing is that the Criterion Channel’s presentation of The French Connection gives no hint that it has been edited and that viewers aren’t seeing the actual film that won the Academy Award for Best Picture in 1972. The door has thus been opened to any and all films being edited to suit the sensibilities of today’s cultural arbiters, without any notice that it is being done at all.
. . . Old movies, like old books, are a window into times when people didn’t think, speak, dress, or act the way people in our time do. Nowadays, the Left is making a concerted effort to shut down dissent and create an environment in which only its own perspective is allowed to be enunciated. The more people read books and watch films that don’t conform 100% to the Leftist agenda, the larger the risk becomes that they might actually start thinking their own thoughts and rejecting the increasingly irrational version that Leftists demand we accept.
Even if Spike Lee were to protest the removal of the scene with the most reasoned and rational (for him anyway) argument in terms of context vis a vis the film itself and the times in which it was made, he’d be instantly condemned as a race-traitor and consigned to be stoned to death in front of the temple.
But we’ve now gone beyond words vis a vis who gets to say what and who gets to define their meaning regardless of context (and who gets to define even that), into defining which beliefs are acceptable and which are not only not, but which are dangerous and evil. And like the guy who shouted “Jehovah” at a crowded Wailing Wall, you’ll get it right in the head.
Just a few days ago, a protest in North Hollywood, California, got heated when skirmishes broke out between parents and pro-LGBT protesters.
Now something similar and even more chaotic has happened in Glendale, California, where members of the Armenian community were protesting LGBT content in schools. When Antifa showed up, things got ugly.
The Post Millennial reports:
An all-out brawl between Antifa and parents erupted outside a Glendale, California school board meeting on Tuesday.
“Breaking: Armenian-American men fight against #Antifa & far-left protesters outside the Glendale (CA) school board meeting. Immigrant families have been furious that elementary schools are doing pride events. Antifa have gathered to oppose the parents” TPM Senior Editor Andy Ngo tweeted.
Armenian and Hispanic families have been protesting the Glendale school board’s pride celebrations and the indoctrination of their children into radical gender ideology. Parents were there protesting, trying to work with Glendale Unified as to what will be taught during Pride Week.
“Basically there’s some so called Antifa or hoodlums, anti social folks who were here, 20-30 folks, who segregated themselves w LGBTQ protesters, then they moved away and went to a parking lot, they met a group of Armenian men. One the Antifa attacked an Armenian man and the men fought back” a source on the scene told The Post Millennial.
Over the years, this has been a pattern of behavior for the far left. They simply won’t allow anyone to protest an issue that they support. Only they are allowed to protest.
Our speech is violence. Their violence is speech. On a positive note, if you can call it that, is that this protest is far from MAGA country, right in the belly of the beast: Southern California. And it’s from people allegedly part of the so-called Rainbow Coalition, or at least non-white. Meh, to the racialist left, Latinos and Armenians are caucasian (Armenia is geographically a part of or adjacent to the actual Caucasus mountain range).
Again, whoever controls the language controls a lot more than mere words. They control the very definition of those words and by extension both the context of those words and the definition of who is uttering them.
Over the last two years, the Biden [junta], with the help of the National School Boards Association, used manufactured reasoning to target concerned parents as potential “terrorists.” For his participation in the intimidation campaign, Biden’s Attorney General Merrick Garland was hauled in front of Congress where he not only denied that the Department of Justice was weaponized against Americans for political reasons but also indicated he would keep targeting parents.
The SPLC continued the Biden regime’s mission by sullying the dozen grassroots groups as “reactionary anti-student inclusion” organizations that promote “anti-LGBTQ, racist and nationalist themes.”
“Groups like Moms for Liberty are a new battlefront vs inclusivity in schools, but are rooted in age-old white supremacy,” SPLC’s Intelligence Project Director Susan Corke tweeted on Tuesday.
“Name-calling parents who want to be a part of their child’s education as ‘hate groups’ or ‘bigoted’ just further exposes what this battle is all about: Who fundamentally gets to decide what is taught to our kids in school – parents or government employees? We believe that parental rights do not stop at the classroom door and no amount of hate from groups like this is going to stop that,” Moms for Liberty co-founders Tiffany Justice and Tina Descovich told Fox News after the report’s release.
Outrage about the SPLC’s latest designation was not limited to the afflicted parent groups.
“I’ve long argued that the SPLC should lose its tax exempt status,” Sen. Tom Cotton tweeted on Tuesday after the report surfaced. “Engaging in systematic defamation is not a tax-exempt purpose.”
In 2019, the Arkansas Republican penned a letter to then-IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig urging him to investigate the SPLC for abusing its nonprofit status to “regularly engage in defamation of its political opponents.” Cotton additionally noted that the SPLC “operates as a tax-sheltered slush fund to enrich its leadership” . . .
. . . Meanwhile, the report received nothing but praise from corporate media outlets like MSNBC which reiterated the SPLC’s “hate” talking points and promoted the organization’s recent smears of parent groups as “extremely comprehensive, well-written, well-packaged”. . .
. . . The SPLC may have found a friend in the corporate media complex, but its reputation precedes it.
The SPLC has long been known for tarnishing organizations with Christian missions or conservative ties as “hate groups.” The smear factory’s resolve to lump legitimate faith organizations into the same category as real threats like the Ku Klux Klan galvanized a Virginia man to attack the Family Research Council, a notable pro-marriage and pro-life player in the Washington D.C. area.
The 29-year-old’s attempt to “kill as many people as possible” was ultimately foiled by a heroic front desk employee. Despite the man’s confession that his mass shooting aspirations were rooted in the SPLC’s list of “anti-gay groups,” the SPLC, to this day, still classifies the FRC as a “designated hate group.”
Ah yes, the SPLC. Who the hell is the SPLC and what gives them the authority to define what is and what is not a “hate group?” And let’s assume for a moment that there are these hate groups. Do they or do they not have the right to have their opinions and express their opinions regardless of how abhorrent or repugnant they may be? Unless they openly advocate or provably foment actual violence, then no one has the right to infringe on their Constitutional right of free speech.
In this case, these are not “hate groups.” These are average, normal citizens protesting what they consider – and what any rational person living in a moral, normal and just world would consider – abhorrent, deviant brainwashing and sexualization of their children. If that’s terrorism, then Yassir, that’s my baby!
Okay, you can stop laughing now. The SPLC is a sham organization that has been pimping the myth of vast armies of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and the KKK louder and more stridently in direct proportion to the near statistical non-existence of them: 20,000 or so in a nation of 330,000,000? Meanwhile, the actual violence and growing vocal calls for violence from their fellow travelers in BLM, AntiFa and of course the Peaceniks of the Religion of Peace – all of whom have committed acts of real racial terrorism that have taken scores of lives and cost billions of dollars in damage – are to be ignored.
No wonder they are in freakout mode now with Tucker Carlson garnering tens of millions of views of his first Twitter episode in just over 24 hours.
He who controls the language swings the Biggus Dickus. That is if they aren’t hell bent on chopping it off.
- “The entire program amounted to pseudoscience.”
How ‘Biodefense’ Mercenaries Endanger Us
- “He may be dead, but his followers are legion.”
The Howard Zinn Industry
- “Susan Corke, the director of the SPLC’s Intelligence Project, this week added Moms for Liberty, Parents Defending Education, and other parent organizations to its “hate map,” alongside neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan. Corke visited the White House on Jan. 6, 2023, and met with National Security Council counterterrorism director John Picarelli, according to White House visitor logs. . . ” (maybe someone ought to pay her a visit and have a nice little chat – jjs)
SPLC Researcher Who Labeled ‘Moms for Liberty’ a Hate Group Met Biden National Security Officials
- “The SPLC has long been known for tarnishing organizations with Christian missions or conservative ties as ‘hate groups.’”
After SPLC Quietly Admits Subjectivity, Corporate Media Amplify Baseless Smears Against Parents
- “They pass unconstitutional laws to make law-abiding citizens criminals, and then they make those same citizens travel hundreds of miles to a kangaroo court that they control.”
Fat Fascist J.B Sitz-Pritzker Signs Law Forcing Lawsuits Against the State be Filed in Cook and Sangamon County
- “Any government that embraces lies and deploys public deceptions is at war.”
A Government at War with Its People
- Robert Spencer: “The Deep State traitor worries he might be held accountable.”
Comey Warns Trump Might Use the Constitution Against Him and His Corrupt FriendsFIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Fox News general counsel Bernard Gugar sent Carlson’s attorneys a letter shortly after his Twitter broadcast stating that Carlson “is in breach” of his contract, according to Axios. “In connection with such breach and pursuant to the Agreement, Fox expressly reserves all rights and remedies which are available to it at law or equity,” the letter reads, per the outlet.
REPORT: Tucker Carlson Accused Of Contract Breach By Fox News Lawyers
- The content on Instagram described by the WSJ is highly disturbing, including “sellers” offering to provide imagery of children self-harming, and a teenager with the word ‘WHORE’ written on her face believed to be a trafficking victim.
Massive Pedophile Network Operating on Zuckerberg’s Instagram
- “This is Pedogram.”
Jack Posobiec on Bombshell Report Revealing Instagram Helps Pedophiles Find Children and Child Porn
- “Will the Washington Post propose to formally replace the First Amendment with a simple censorship-friendly disclaimer: ‘For your own good?’ Unfortunately, any such revision would be done clandestinely, and Americans wouldn’t learn about the alteration until long after the next election.”
Washington Throws a Pity Party for Federal Censors Finally Being Investigated
- “Democrats want you to believe this bill would protect ‘journalism.’ What they don’t tell you, of course, is that it would largely benefit left-wing outlets while leaving independent conservative media out in the cold.”
Sen. Tom Cotton: JCPA Media Cartel Bill Will “Sideline Conservative News”
- “They rebelled against his vision for a straight-news network.” (he should have shit-canned every last one that was not under contract or otherwise untouchable – jjs)
Progressives Win War Against Chris Licht’s Efforts to Tame CNN’s Radicalism
- Licht’s ousting comes days after The Atlantic published an article entitled “Inside The Meltdown At CNN,” which detailed alleged tensions between staffers since Licht took over the network last April. Licht reportedly apologized to staff Monday during the editorial meeting before confirming he would remain in his position as CEO.
CNN Execs Depart Network Just Hours After CEO Chris Licht Is Fired
- “Licht was fired for one reason, and it’s that he actually believed CNN was a place he could revert back to something of a major news-gathering operation without a complete overhaul of producers, correspondents, and, most of all, the anchors.”
Chris Licht’s Biggest Mistake at CNN Was Being Hopelessly Naive About CNN
- ” It’s over for CNN and we are all waiting for the funeral details.”
You Can’t “Perestroika” CNN
- “In May alone, Team Trump and their surrogates were slapped with community notes on at least seven occasions — and were often cited for posting flat-out lies.”
Trump Campaign, Influencers Keep Getting ‘Community Noted’ on Twitter for Posting Falsehoods
- “The paper’s latest issue for children presents gender dysphoria as a feature — not a bug — of puberty.”
The New York Times Is Coming for Your Kids (for, on and in – jjs)* * * * *
- “In 1791, the utilitarian philosopher Jeremy Bentham proposed building a ‘panopticon’ in which people’s behavior could be monitored at all times. But Bentham’s panopticon was meant to be a prison. A sizable segment of Generation Z would like to call it home.”
Like, Totally Orwellian: Nearly a Third of GenZ Favors “Government Surveillance Cameras in Every Household”
- “Apple envisions solitary men and women sitting alone in the darkened rooms of empty houses, their faces hidden behind shining black masks.”
Apple’s New ‘Mixed-Reality’ Headset is Designed to Isolate and Control YouBIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Wednesday evening, Comer canceled the 9 a.m. Thursday vote to hold Wray in contempt. In exchange, the FBI finally agreed to allow the members to review the document, a demand on which Comer insisted from nearly the beginning of the negotiations.” (I smell a rat here; kabuki theater and/or spoliation – jjs)
James Comer Cancels Contempt Vote After FBI Caves on Alleged Biden Bribery Doc
- Margot Cleveland: “‘The FBI is attempting a coverup, and Democrats are doing their bidding by lying to the American people,’ Rep. James Comer told The Federalist.”
Bill Barr Confirms Rep. Jamie Raskin Lied About Biden Family Corruption Investigation
- The Biden family frequently visited Ukraine for its respective business. Then-Vice President Joe Biden served as the Obama administration’s Ukrainian “point person” on U.S. foreign policy. He visited Ukraine six times while serving as vice president.
James Comer: FBI Doc Alleges ‘Business Person from Ukraine’ Sent ‘Substantial Bribe’ to VP Biden
- The decision to hold Wray in contempt of Congress follows the committee “[h]aving exhausted all available options for obtaining compliance.”
Why is Biden’s FBI Hiding Documents from Congress?
- “The Monday order from Arkansas Circuit Court Judge Holly Meyer came weeks after Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of Biden’s four-year-old daughter, asked the court to hold Biden in both civil and criminal contempt for failing to turn over requested financial information. Biden has been fighting to reduce his $20,000-per-month child support payments, which he says he can no longer afford.”
Arkansas Judge Orders Hunter Biden Back to Court, Says Burden Is on Him to Avoid Jail TimeSHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- William Jacobson: “Last March I cautioned that the Alvin Bragg case was a sideshow, and the Mar-a-Lago case was Trump’s biggest risk.”
Rumors of Imminent Trump Indictment in Mar-a-Lago Case
- “They’re attacking him constantly through the judiciary.”
Trump Attacks Mimic the Guatemalan Left
- “Trump was impeached the first time because, we were told, he tried to have his leading opponent investigated. Now Biden and Garland are doing exactly that — and while Trump’s suspicions of Biden’s corruption were well-founded, and have serious national security implications, Trump is being accused of misplacing dinner napkins. Indicting him, for this, would open a Pandora’s Box and unleash passions that will not easily be controlled.” (If only, Joel Pollak. If only – jjs)
Indicting a Former President over Nonsense Is Playing with FireTHE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The measure — which passed the House and the Democrat-majority Senate — would have overturned the Department of Education’s 2022 plan to forgive up to $20,000 in loans for some federal loan recipients. The move to overturn Biden’s giveaway squeaked by the Senate after gaining support from Democrats Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Jon Tester of Montana, as well as Independent Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema.”
Biden Vetoes Resolution To Block Student Loan Giveaway
- “Buck explained that threats directed towards Georgia Rep. Andrew Clyde and broken promises from the Speaker’s race spurred the revolt.”
Rep. Ken Buck Explains How Speaker McCarthy Can Win His Support Back
- “Workers may be heading back to the office for five days a week sooner than they think.”
Is Remote Work Really the Future?
- “Why ‘work’ has become a dirty word.”
Our Dangerous Contempt for WorkRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Abigail Hopper’s trade association includes Chinese solar companies tied to slave labor.”
Biden’s Energy Department Counts Chinese Solar Industry Rep as Diversity ‘Ambassador’
- “One of the most reliable rules of thumb in recent years holds that any warning about coming government actions dismissed by left-leaning politicians and their media supporters as a ‘conspiracy theory’ will become an accepted fact within about 3-6 months. Nowhere has this rule played out more reliably in the energy space than in this ongoing debate about gas stoves and whether the government is seeking to ban them.”
Dems Roar Right Past Gas Stove Ban For Even Bigger Goals
- “It’s a class war, of course, at least potentially since blue-collar workers are less committed to Net-Zeroism, most likely to be adversely affected by it, and less resistant to changing their minds in the face of real-world evidence. Already, we see signs of this coming conflict in the fights breaking out between activists blocking the road and people needing to get to work or even to hospitals and in the tendency of the police defending the activists rather rather than the motorists. More to come…”
After “Net-Zero,” a Different Kind of Deluge
- Miranda Devine: “. . . in our enlightened era, pressure from green activists using illogical emotional arguments about wildlife habitats have caused governments to underfund and curtail the scientific use of prescribed burning to mitigate wildfire risk.”
Smoky New York Isn’t “Climate Change” — It’s Bad Forest ManagementAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “If Ron DeSantis really did authorize sending a few illegal aliens to Sacramento on planes, he got the idea from Joe Biden.”
Biden, Not Florida, Is Crushing Sanctuary Cities
- File the lawsuit AFTER you’ve rounded them all up and shipped them down to Gracie Mansion!
After Migrants Were ‘Spirited in Through the Night’ Under ‘Cloak of Darkness,’ Small NY Town Sues NYC, Albany
- “A new book makes the case against multiculturalism based on the world’s record of ethnic violence.”
Immigration vs. Assimilation
- “Kennedy said the illegal immigration problem under Biden is so straining for American border towns and beyond, pregnant American women are having to delay their scheduled deliveries so that pregnant migrant women can be readily cared for at their local hospitals.”
RFK Jr: Border Hospitals Packed with Pregnant Migrants, Forcing American Women to Delay DeliveriesCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “I know that Mayor Eric Adams recently gave a speech touting the values of patriotism. It was a nice speech from someone who may view himself as center-left. But a good speech is not going to help a city that is so complicit in its own demolition. If Adams wants to say anything, he should start with admitting that New York City has a left-wing problem. That is, as after all, the first step to recovery.”
Success! NYC’s Drug Paraphernalia Machine Cleaned Out in One NightAMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “You offered no scientific evidence for it,” Hawley said. “You pressed these arguments over and over and over without any foundation. Frankly, I’m disappointed that you made those arguments, you can choose what arguments to make. … I’m disappointed that you’ve persisted in defending them here today and for that reason, among others, I will not support your nomination.”
‘No Scientific Evidence’: Hawley Rips Judicial Nominee For Arguing Religious Americans More Likely To Spread Chinese COVIDEDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The superintendent claimed ignorance of the female-identifying trans student’s true sex, claiming the student’s parents enrolled him as a female and the student presented ‘by all social norms’ as female.” (but I thought that “Love is Love”??? – jjs)
Lawsuit: Trans Male Student Illegally Allowed by School to Use Girls’ Bathroom Assaults Female Student
- “Brace for impact.”
Biden’s Department of Education is About to Unleash Sexual Assault on Girls and Women
- “Armenian and Hispanic families have been protesting the Glendale school board’s pride celebrations and the indoctrination of their children into radical gender ideology.”
Leftist Agitators Attack Armenian Parents Protesting “LGBTQ+” Activities in Glendale, CA Schools
- “And what parents must do.”
Pride Month and Why Schools Are Sexualizing Children
- “The Institute for Free Speech is representing Bakersfield College Professor Daymon Johnson in a lawsuit that alleges his colleague, Professor Matthew Garrett, was terminated by Bakersfield College in April after expressing political beliefs through newspaper op-eds and radio show appearances, according to the text. Garrett was targeted based on his comments that included the defense of the term “cultural Marxism,” according to the Institute for Free Speech.”
Professor Alleges Colleague Terminated For Sharing Conservative Beliefs, Sues California CollegeTHE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The Biden [junta] is intervening to prevent the release of documents revealing the extent to which deep state actors and their third party allies interfered in the 2020 presidential election by pushing social media censorship.”
Biden Junta Blocks Disclosure of 2020 Election Censorship Docs
- “Our nation’s capital should be a beacon of democracy and a national model for excellence in election administration. This isn’t about who wins or loses elections, but rather ensuring voters have confidence in our elections,” said House Admin Chair and Rep. Bryan Steil, R-Wis. (my new congressman; whooptie doo – jjs)
House Republicans Shine A Light On Foreign Interference In D.C. Elections
- “Forget about vote fraud for a second. This is the real reason Republicans fail so badly at winning elections.”
RNC Canvassing Lists: The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot StraightOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Though he’s running as a Democrat, Kennedy’s views on big government overreach, Ukraine and the need to defend the interests of a working class that the establishments of both parties have written off, do resonate on the right and with many centrist Democrats. But what must be remembered is that many left-wingers who have turned on their party’s leadership on these realigning issues retain their ideological ties to the intersectional beliefs that prevail on the left.”
Why RFK Jr. Flunked the Roger Waters TestPOLITICS
- “The findings appear to be further proof that DeSantis enjoyed no boost in support from his botched campaign launch, hosted by Elon Musk on Twitter Spaces.”
Ron DeSantis’ Approval Ratings Have Absolutely Cratered
- “Electability means nothing in the new America.”
Republican Attacks on Biden’s Age Aren’t Landing
- Twizzler-spined nebbish and stooge.
Pence Defends Trump Administration Policy, Offers Contrast with Former Running Mate on Jan. 6, Future Policy in Announcement Address
- “Too much has happened since 2020 for a steady, dependable, boring daddy figure to try to lead either the Republican Party or our nation.”
GOP Primary Voters Don’t Want Mike Pence
- “They almost instantly convey whole ideas across broad portions of the population.”
Trump Proves the Importance of Memes
- “Ramaswamy is bold, as young men tend to be, and has no compunction about declaring his beliefs without the conventional hedging we expect from most politicians.”
Vivek Ramaswamy for Vice President
- “Democrats need to ask themselves why narcissists and psychopaths are so strongly attracted to their party – and why they now control it.”
Will The Left Finally Admit It’s Driven By Mental Illness?THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Robert Zimmerman: “All in all, it is at this time impossible to determine who actually destroyed the dam. Nor can we at this moment assess the consequences of that destruction to the war and to the Ukraine.”
Who Blew Up the Dam in Ukraine?FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Relations between Biden and Netanyahu have not been as warm as those of past presidents and Israel. Biden has still not invited Netanyahu for a state visit since the latter was elected in 2022, and Cohen called the judicial reforms an “internal Israeli matter” that need not be commented on by outsiders.” (took a shot at Bibi’s judicial reform effort, the filthy dimwitted slag – jjs)
Kamala Harris Speaks At Israeli Embassy, Immediately Draws A Rebuke From Israel
- “[This] decision, which defies all logic and reason, is an insult to the millions of Iranians protesting for their basic freedoms and to the justice, peace and global stability that the U.N. is supposed to stand for,” Israel’s Foreign Ministry insisted.
Why? Terrorist-Supporting Iran Made UN Assembly VP
- “Why 45 member states boycotted his speech.”
Abbas’ Sour Stemwinder at the UN General Assembly
- “The defensive alliance continues to act more like the police of Eastern Europe.”
NATO’s Farcical Balkans Mission
- “. . . this is what happens when you make Pride the state religion. Pride will have no other gods before it. And it is never appeased.”
Canada’s Tolerance Meter Just BrokeDEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The United States Army is the world’s greatest land fighting force. And I do think that that constant drumbeat that we sometimes hear about a weak military, a woke military, is a little bit of a negative drip, drip, drip that is undermining our recruiting at a time where we really can’t afford that.” (this lying slag needs to shut her whore mouth – jjs)
Get This: Army Secretary Sez Woke Military Criticisms Are Hurting Recruiting
- The military event is set to take place in European airspace, and it will be led by the German air force, Luftwaffe. Bret Weinstein has expressed reservations about the development, given that it has not received mainstream coverage. Weinstein said that the event’s “low profile may be a feature and not a bug.”
NATO to Stage Largest Air Exercises in History This Month
- “Perhaps the strangest thing of all is our military-industrial complex.”
Legal AliensDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “While Canadian officials expanded evacuation orders and asked other countries for help fighting more than 420 fires nationwide, air quality with what the U.S. rates as ‘hazardous’ levels of pollution extended into central New York, with massive tongues of ‘unhealthy’ air extending as far as Virginia and Indiana.”
Canadian Wildfire Smoke Spreads ‘Hazardous’ Air Over U.S. Cities
- One-Way Aerolineas Pinochet helicopter ride for Maizie Hirohito?
Kilauea Volcano Erupts In Hawaii, Officials Urge Residents To Stay IndoorsHEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Supply chain snafu threatens to derail Biden’s pledge to ‘end cancer as we know it.'” (he meant “Defend” not “End!” – jjs)
Facing Chemo Shortage, Biden Junta Taps Chinese Company That Made Drugs With Toxic SludgeACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “As one of the closest supernova to occur in years, SN 2023ixf has become a major target by astronomers.”
Gemini telescope in Hawaii fixed, captures nearby supernova
- “In other words, the panic over Wuhan had so restricted in-person contact at JPL that it had hampered the project’s development. Based on the vague language used to describe almost everything else mentioned in this new report, it appears that this issue more than anything else contributed the launch delay.”
NASA: Psyche asteroid mission now targeting October ’23 launchFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “In an undercover investigation, Walsh and his team discovered how easy it is to get approved for sex-change surgery when one of the host’s producers got a thumbs up for an orchiectomy — a procedure to remove testicles — after just a 22-minute virtual appointment with Plume, the largest transgender health care provider in the U.S. “
Matt Walsh Undercover Investigation Catches Trans Health Care Providers ‘Rubber-Stamping’ Sex-Change Surgeries
- “SB 49, known as the Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act, will ban puberty blockers, hormones, and sex change surgeries from being prescribed to minors and prohibit Medicaid from covering transgender treatments for adults.” Missouri Governor Signs Bills Banning Transgender Treatments For Minors, Protecting Women’s Sports
- “Cooper told board members that adding such treatments and sex-change surgeries to city employee insurance coverage would improve employee recruitment and retention. Cooper’s arguments failed to sway most of the board members, according to Axios.” (they should fund psychiatric treatment to cure the perverts or funding to lock them away in looney bins – jjs)
Nashville Benefits Board Rejects Plan To Insure Trans Treatments For City WorkersCULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Girls and leaders have plenty of activities to choose from to earn this fun patch, and we encourage girls of all identities to participate.” (“fun patch” must be code, right? – jjs)
Girl Scouts Org Gives Badges to “Girls of All Identities” to Promote Homo Tranny Pervert Activism
- So far, they have lost this battle: “We decided not to judge Audubon by modern standards.” (funny no protesting “The Birdman of Alcatraz” Don Stroud for being a sick pedophile – jjs)
For the Birds: Wokesters Want Audubon Society to Change Its Name. Because Slavery.
- “Now everyone is slamming the charity.” (I thought Tank Abrams was an ox fem? – jjs)
Oxfam Apologises For Evil Cartoon ‘TERF’ That Resembles JK Rowling
- “Our age has proven an eagerness for control.”
Tools for Enslavement
- “When Sen. Tim Scott, the only black Republican US Senator, went on The View recently to respond to personal attacks on him, Joy Behar, who had made some of those attacks, did not manage to attend to defend her hateful views. That was wise of her.”
The View’s Destructive Victimization Narrative
- Robert Spencer: “. . . it’s more than outrageous: it’s ominous. And it’s part of a larger, ongoing program. The French Connection will not be the last film to go under the knife. It’s time to hide your old DVDs along with your old books.”
The Wokeification of Movies Begins as ‘The French Connection’ Goes Under the Knife
- Christian Toto: “Taboo-breaker Tom Six decries film’s fascist edit (but where are his peers?)”
Human Centipede Director Slams ‘French Connection’ CensorshipHITHER & YON
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The men at Omaha did not believe America had to be perfect to be good—just far better than the alternative.” (sadly, far too many of their children and grandchildren have become “the alternative” – jjs)
Remembering the Horrors of D-Day
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
ALSO: The Morning Report is cross-posted at CutJibNewsletter.com if you want to continue the conversation all day.