Good morning kids. While all eyes obviously were on events taking place in Miami, friend and friend of the blog Bob Zimmerman informs us of something truly disturbing if not unsurprising. And the fact that it’s unsurprising is the truly disturbing thing.
On June 3, 2023 there was a rally supporting the queer agenda in front of the Reading City Hall in Pennsylvania, partly instigated it appears by the endorsement of the city’s Democratic Party mayor, Eddie Moran. On the other side of the street were several Christians who vocally expressed their opposition to that rally.
Those Christians found themselves repeatedly harried by the police. As Matthew Wear noted, “I preached for 10 minutes or so until a tyrant cop laid hands on me and threatened to arrest me if I continued.” Soon thereafter a second Christian, Damon Atkins, began quoting the Bible in protest. That same policeman, Police Sergeant Bradley McClure, immediately arrested him. . .
. . . It is very clear the Christian counter-protesters did nothing but express their first amendment right to free speech. They certainly did nothing to disrupt the queer rally. Moreover, the video shows that McClure both exaggerated and lied about what happened in order to justify the illegal arrest. Despite this, Mayor Moran, Democrat, immediately issued a statement supporting the arrest. So did the city’s police chief Richard Tornielli. . .
. . . Whether Atkins will take legal action against McClure, Moran, or the city of Reading remains unknown at this moment. What we do know is that the Democrats who run this city are firmly hostile to the first amendment and freedom of speech, and support arresting those who express opinions they don’t like.
In his note to me, Bob said: “This ain’t America any longer.” For sure. And with that, we turn back to the absolutely related events of Miami, and the man who once so accurately stated, “In the end, they’re not coming after me. They’re coming after you — and I’m just standing in their way.”
“We have a nation in serious decline. If the communists get away with this, it won’t stop with me,” Trump said.
“They will not hesitate to ramp up their persecution of Christians, pro-life activists, parents attending school board meetings, and even future Republican candidates — which they do. We must end it permanently, and we must end it immediately…The seal is broken by what they’ve done. They should have never have done this,” he continued.
Trump’s warning about increased persecution against Christians, pro-life activists, and parents attending school board meetings comes after [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s [junta] has been caught repeatedly framing these groups as “extremist,” dangerous, and even potential domestic terrorism threats.
Forget the psychotic transexual terrorist who massacred Christians and whose manifesto is still being held under lock and key (as an aside, will we ever get to see the video that the LA Times has in a vault of Obama’s speech at the Rashid Khalidi farewell dinner?), or the dozens of firebombed churches and pregnancy crisis centers, or even leftist allies like Target threatened by homo-tranny terrorists themselves for not being zealous enough in their thighs, er, eyes, or even the Junta-approved anarcho-terroristic crime wave sweeping much of the nation.
Some leftist groups beat around the bush about what they stand for and what they do.
Not ‘Climate Defiance’ which is running a fundraiser to ‘Make Complicit Climate Cowards’ Lives F____g Miserable’.The ecoterrorist group which boasts of having “fully shut down Joe Manchin’s keynote” and “made pipeline lover Amy Klobuchar flee the stage at her own book launch party” is also pretty clear about what donors can buy by funding the environmentalist group. For $100, you get “photography for one direct action” while $1,000 buys you a “whole keynote speech shutdown, soup-to-nuts”. . .
. . . Declare Emergency has retained its 501(c)(4) status despite this criminal activity. Tax code regulations clearly state that illegal and criminal activity voids any such status, but as the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s IRS investigations have shown, leftist eco-terrorists, actual terrorists and pedophiles have been able to retrain C3 and C4 status no matter what their crimes are.
The eco terrorist group linked to the Degas attack, like Climate Defiance, fundraises through Action Network. And they are not alone. Freedom Center investigations have shown that Black Lives Matter, the Women’s March, the DSA and Communist Party USA and Antifa all fundraise through the Action Network. As does the Democratic National Committee.
The Action Network, like Climate Defiance and Declare Emergency, is a 501(c)(4) and it shows the entanglement of the Democrat establishment with the far Left even when its extremists are targeting Senate Democrats and the White House for not adopting their full radical agenda. . .
. . . Why won’t the Biden administration stop this even when its own personnel are being targeted? The American Left is the tail that wags the Democrat dog. The Biden [junta] would rather be slapped around by its own political extremists than take action against them. Biden’s Justice Department tried to go after mothers protesting at school board meetings as domestic terrorists, but doesn’t have anything to say when actual leftist domestic terrorists target it.
. . . The Biden [junta] and the IRS could easily put a stop to this if they choose to. The violations are blatant and pulling the Climate Emergency Fund’s nonprofit status is as straightforward as it gets. The tax code and precedent make it abundantly clear that illegal activities and protests are incompatible with tax-exempt status for charities. The Fund has lied to the IRS by falsely claiming in its 990s that it “supports only nonviolent, legal activities”. Even the briefest glance at its grantees and partners, and its own rhetoric, makes it clear that it supports organizations engaged in illegal activities.
And that was obvious even before Climate Defiance began crowdsourcing “Make Complicit Climate Cowards’ Lives F____g Miserable” which offered donors the opportunity to donate $1,000 to fund the shutdown of an event by public officials. . .
. . . While Democrats and their media continue to posture about an insurrection, their donors and their platforms are funding an actual insurrection that includes eco terrorists targeting Congress and even occupying Pelosi’s office. This continuing green assault is made possible by the complicity of the IRS in allowing 501(c)(3) charities and 501(c)(4) platforms and activist groups to continue funding vandalism, riots and attacks on elected officials.
I hate to differ with the estimable Daniel Greenfield but it’s not that that the junta is allowing itself to be slapped around by its own political extremists. It’s that they either tacitly approve of what they’re doing or they are in some way directly involved in what they’re doing, the slapping around of Klobuchar and Manchin being completely acceptable in an egg/omelette fashion. Manchin in particular is kind of a pain in the ass to them anyway, which is not my way of patting him on the back since I regard him as a political windsock that blows which ever way benefits him personally, and a windsock insofar as what comes out of his cakehole, but I digress.
The United States government has been secretly amassing a “large amount” of “sensitive and intimate information” on its own citizens, a group of senior advisers informed Avril Haines, the director of national intelligence, more than a year ago.
The size and scope of the government effort to accumulate data revealing the minute details of Americans’ lives are described soberly and at length by the director’s own panel of experts in a newly declassified report. Haines had first tasked her advisers in late 2021 with untangling a web of secretive business arrangements between commercial data brokers and US intelligence community members.
What that report ended up saying constitutes a nightmare scenario for privacy defenders.
“This report reveals what we feared most,” says Sean Vitka, a policy attorney at the nonprofit Demand Progress. “Intelligence agencies are flouting the law and buying information about Americans that Congress and the Supreme Court have made clear the government should not have.”
In the shadow of years of inaction by the US Congress on comprehensive privacy reform, a surveillance state has been quietly growing in the legal system’s cracks. Little deference is paid by prosecutors to the purpose or intent behind limits traditionally imposed on domestic surveillance activities. More craven interpretations of aging laws are widely used to ignore them. As the framework guarding what privacy Americans do have grows increasingly frail, opportunities abound to split hairs in court over whether such rights are even enjoyed by our digital counterparts. . .
. . . “This report makes it clear that the government continues to think it can buy its way out of constitutional protections using taxpayers’ own money,” says Chris Baumohl, a law fellow at EPIC. “Congress must tackle the government’s data broker pipeline this year, before it considers any reauthorization of Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act,” he said (referring to the ongoing political fight over the so-called “crown jewel” of US surveillance). . .
. . . Perhaps most controversially, the report states that the government believes it can “persistently” track the phones of “millions of Americans” without a warrant, so long as it pays for the information. Were the government to simply demand access to a device’s location instead, it would be considered a Fourth Amendment “search” and would require a judge’s sign-off. But because companies are willing to sell the information—not only to the US government but to other companies as well—the government considers it “publicly available” and therefore asserts that it “can purchase it.”
. . . Most Americans have at least some idea of how a law enforcement investigation unfolds (if only from watching years of police procedurals). This idea imagines a cop whose ability to surveil them, turn their phone into a tracking device, or start squeezing records out of businesses they frequent, are all gated behind evidentiary thresholds, like reasonable doubt and probable cause.
These are legal hurdles that no longer bother an increasing number of government agencies.
NB the excerpt is from Wired which isn’t exactly a conservative site, but the article is indeed alarming or more accurately reflects/confirms what many of us have already suspected is being done. And Avril Haines as a reminder is the Jew-hating swamp-dwelling Director of National Intelligence.
Watching the Tuesday circus in Miami and listening to media pooh-bah pronouncements about the gravity of the moment, I recalled a conversation with a friend about the indictment of Donald Trump. He repeated a phrase he had heard recently: “We’re not voting our way out of this.” “This” of course is a reference to the great divide tearing America apart, and Exhibit A is a Democratic president’s willingness to use the Department of Justice as a weapon against his leading Republican rival.
There are many good reasons why no former president has ever faced criminal charges, and it’s not because they behaved as angels for the rest of their lives starting the minute they left office. It’s because previous generations understood there had to be limits to the use of government power, or the country would tear itself to pieces every time the presidency changed hands. But the far-left wing that has taken over the Dem Party always knows best and believes it can cancel its opponents by shutting them up or, in this case, locking them up.
As always with them, this time is different because they are morally superior people.
So while history was being made in a Miami courtroom, it’s the kind that inflames the political and cultural chasm while offering no solution to the millions who feel left out.
For many of them, Trump was the reason they had any faith in the political system at all. To see him tripped up by a president and a Department of Justice they believe is rigged against the opposition only fuels their estrangement. Their disgust suggests some possible meanings to the rest of phrase that “we’re not voting our way out of this.”
I know it’s Murdoch’s NY Post but I don’t have space to link the whole thing, and for once, Michael Goodwin writes a damn good essay without his usual snarky snipes at Trump. And he’s right on the money. The notion of a two-tiered justice system is bad enough but when even someone like him starts using the phrase “We’re not voting our way out of this,” even quoting someone else means that that sentiment is seeping more and more into the public consciousness.
Not just on our side of the divide either. The Left regards it as an expression that they are not going to be able to avoid what we consider the unthinkable in achieving their final victory over us.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A newly declassified report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reveals that the federal government is buying troves of data about Americans.” (hat tip commenter MTF – jjs) The US Is Openly Stockpiling Dirt on All Its Citizens
- “Truth always catches up with us in the cracks and displacements of our lies.” Confessions of a Radioactive Mind
- “Truth-telling that violates taboos usually is only acceptable in comedy. When leading black comedians told hard truths, the story of what happened is a key to understanding the persistence of dysfunction in a segment of the black community.” Black Comedians Told Uncomfortable Truths That Came to Naught
- Daniel Greenfield: “Give them $1,000 and they’ll shut down an event while the IRS shuts its eyes.” The IRS Allows Eco-Terrorists to Crowdsource Harassment of Senators
- “[Yeonmi] Park is blunt in what should count as China’s worst human rights violation: its ongoing support of the Kim regime.” A North Korean Perspective on Woke America
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Deputy marshals booked Trump and co-defendant Walt Nauta at a federal courthouse in Miami before taking both men to be fingerprinted and processed. Trump plead not guilty to all charges.” Biden Junta Arrests Donald Trump
- “The former president pleads not guilty; others were never even brought to court.” Historic Trump Arraignment Puts the Justice Department on Trial
- Michael Goodwin: “Perhaps Donald Trump does deserve to be prosecuted for taking and withholding classified documents. But unless the nation sees Biden being held to the same standards by the same prosecutors and courts, the great divide will grow deeper, wider and more dangerous.” (excellent essay and kudos to Goodwin for omitting his usual Trump aversion – jjs Millions Losing Faith in Our System Over Trump-Biden Divide: “Can’t Vote Our Way Out of This Injustice
- “Ironically, the indictment itself serves as President Trump’s exoneration. For over two years, we heard endlessly from the legacy media and their leaked stories from DOJ government gangsters that Trump unlawfully took countless classified documents — ones he wasn’t permitted to do so under the law. But when the DOJ finally went to the grand jury to seek charges, they must have forgotten to ask the jurors to return an indictment matching their years-long escapade.” Kash Patel Op-Ed: Did Government Gangsters Unwittingly Exonerate Trump With Their Own Indictment?
- William Jacobson: “My takes on the Trump indictment: They knew there would be fury from Team Trump, from Trump himself, from Trump supporters. So they felt they needed to put more in there, but I’m not sure they’ve put enough in there to actually prove their case as opposed to getting past the hurdle of sustaining an indictment. (what does it matter if the jury, judge and prosecutor have pre-ordained the outcome? – jjs) “This is an indictment that comes across as a very public relations-oriented document”
- “FEC records suggest that Gilbert, who is listed as a Department of Justice employee based in Florida, donated $1,000 to Biden and $250 to the Biden Action Fund in the 2019-20 cycle; $500 to the Democratic National Committee in 2013; $800 to Obama during the 2011-12 election cycle; and $1250 to Obama in 2007-08.” Gaetz Demands Answers: Trump Prosecutor Karen Gilbert Donated to Obama, Biden, Democrats
- Jeffrey Lord: “Fact? Hillary Clinton broke the law in handling her emails. No indictment.”Biden’s Banana Republic
- “Carlson connected the Justice Department’s prosecution of Trump with the former president’s opposition to wars in the Middle East, beginning with his 2016 presidential campaign.” “Total Destruction the American Justice System”: Tucker Carlson Responds To Trump Indictment
* * * * *
- Fuck you and go to hell. House Freedom Caucus Member Ken Buck On Trump Indictment: I Won’t Support His Campaign If He’s Convicted
- [Trump attorney Alina] Habba noted that targeting “a leading political opponent is the type of thing you see in dictatorships like Cuba and Venezuela,” where it is “commonplace there for rival candidates to be prosecuted, persecuted and put into jail.” And yet, months ago, Joe Biden bragged about doing exactly that. He didn’t express confidence that Trump would lose in a free and fair election; he said he’d use the power of the government to stop Trump. Let that sink in for a minute.” FLASHBACK: Biden Promised to Use His Power to Prevent Trump From Returning to White House
- “New York Attorney General Letitia James said on Tuesday that she expects state-level cases against Donald Trump to be “adjourned” as the federal prosecution against the former president plays out, increasing the prospect for high-profile investigations to stretch deep into the 2024 election season and possibly beyond.” Fed Prosecution Will Disrupt Other Trump Cases, NY Attorney General Predicts
- “The Republican campaign for the nomination has already been going on for six months,” McConnell said. “It’s going to be going on for a year longer, and I’m just simply not going to comment on the candidates.” Mitch McCriminal Refuses to Say if He Would Support Trump if Convicted: ‘Not Going to Comment’
- “U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who was nominated to the bench by Trump, is facing some calls to recuse herself over past rulings tied to the documents matter, particularly one in favor of Trump’s request for a special master to weed out privileged materials the FBI seized from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, which got overturned by a federal appeals court.” Cannon Fire: The Familiar Judge Overseeing Trump’s Docs Case
- “This is election interference like we’ve never seen it before. I mean indicting a former president to stop him from running to try to prevent it, but I’m so glad he put out a Truth, I think it was yesterday or the day before, saying ‘nothing will stop me.’ I’m not stopping. They can throw whatever they want at him. He’s gonna continue to fight for other people.”Kari Lake Says Dems Know Trump “Is Gonna Win”
- “While there are Americans who want to deny nasty facts about the establishment’s frankly evil intentions and the deteriorating state of the nation, many millions of others are beginning to see.” The Lilliputians are All in Conspiracy Against Trump
- “The Left’s unbalanced – and morbid – scales of justice.” Indictments and Double Standards
- “It won’t stop with me.” Trump Warns “Communists” Will “Ramp Up Persecution” of Christians, Pro-Lifers, Parents
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “How about just a ‘yes’ or ‘no’? Will you commit to releasing this unclassified document that alleges that the [spurious] president of the United States — the [spurious] president of the United States has taken $5 million or more in bribes from a foreign nation?” Hawley Presses FBI Official To Release Biden ‘Bribery’ Document To American Public
- Margot Cleveland: “What Grassley will reveal next, however, is but one of the worries for the Bidens. Yesterday also brought news that the House Oversight Committee had subpoenaed Hunter’s ex-business partner and friend Devon Archer to testify on Friday.” Grassley’s ‘17 Recordings’ Bombshell Brings Bidens and Burisma Back into the Spotlight
- “The poll comes after an FBI informant document alleged that [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and Hunter Biden accepted $5 million each from the founder of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company.” Poll: Majority of Voters Say Biden Family Received Payments from Foreign Nationals to Influence Policy
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president’s”] crackhead son yanked health insurance from mistress shortly after birth of daughter.” Hunter Biden Ghosted Baby Mama During Pregnancy, Texts Show
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Local politicians have been accusing the FBI of intentionally withholding the release of the manifesto, leading to widespread speculation. It is believed that the reason for keeping it secret is that it would reveal Hale’s motive for the shooting, which is likely not to present the transgender movement in a positive light.” The Trans Terror Shooter’s Autopsy Has Been Released
- “Wait, you’re saying that the 278,000 queries were unintentional?” Hawley asked. “I believe that’s correct.” . . . ‘Wow!’: FBI Official Stuns Hawley When He Claims The Bureau ‘Unintentionally’ Spied On ‘278,000’ Americans (see additional link above the fold – jjs)
- “Section 702 has easily become the security apparatus’ favorite excuse to conduct backdoor, warrantless surveillance on American citizens.” Bureaucrats Are Hell-Bent On Congress Rubber Stamping FISA So They Can Snoop Without Warrants Or Consequences
- “What happens if we fail to safeguard the principles that make our nation exceptional?” (who’s this “we” the author is talking about? – jjs) FBI’s Misuse of Surveillance Tool
- No explosives were found in any of the locations. But what does this tell you? Those who objected to Target grooming children in their stores responded by voting with their wallets. LGBTQ activists responded to Target’s mild capitulation with threats of violence and death. That should tell you all you need to know about the so-called “pride community.” Homo Terrorists Send Bomb Threats to Target Locations for Betraying Their Community
- “Gervais – known for attacking most sides of the political and societal spectrum – has already taken security action with a ‘ring of steel‘ while traveling across the United States amid worries of being attacked or even shot. The comedian is now taking it one step further in preparation for his ‘Armageddon’ tour of the United Kingdom, set to begin Wednesday.”Ricky Gervais is Getting Death Threats Following Anti-Woke Jokes
- “We are simply denied the democratic right to participate in a demonstration,” he said. “Two weeks ago, the Brussels socialist mayor Philippe Close wanted to ban our demonstration, today he drums up police officers to violently deny us access to a demonstration. Cop Punches Pro-Trump Belgian Populist Politician at Protest
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- If nothing else, this all by itself is proof positive that American media functions solely as a 100% Leftist-Democrat propaganda machine. MSNBC, CNN Refuse To Air Trump’s Post-Arraignment Speech
- “Moreover, the video shows that [Police Sergeant Bradley] McClure both exaggerated and lied about what happened in order to justify the illegal arrest.” Today’s Blacklisted American Was Arrested for Quoting the Bible
- “This is not literature. This is smut.” Virginia Parents Call to Defund Public Library Over ‘Pornographic’ Children’s Books at County Board Meeting
- Another Rush Limbaugh “Grah-VEE-tass” example. Journos All Got the Memo: Donald Trump Was ‘Defiant’ Ahead of Court Date
- “The area was cleared and reinstated for attendees and the press within around 30 minutes.” Miami Cops Declare ‘Bomb Threat’ Over TV That Says “FUCK THE COMMUNIST MEDIA”
- Of course, Americans should be concerned about moves away from cash, and there is nothing wrong about questioning who would benefit and who would lose in a cashless society. If that makes you a conspiracy theorist in the eyes of the average journalist, so be it. Media Deems Cashless Society a ‘Conspiracy Theory’—After Admonishing Cash Use.
- “. . . And some that we likely will someday.” Headlines We’re Never Going To See In Our Lifetime
- “As Blondie once said, one way, or another, they’re gonna get ya. It’s the price you will pay for convenience. And many people will be happy to pay for it. At some point, you may actually need the DOJ to kick down your door just so you can get in and make a sandwich.”‘Open the Pod Bay Doors, Hal.’ Amazon Locks a Man Out of His Smart Home Over Racism Allegations
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Behold the power of 82 million ballots cast by 8,200 people! Real Average Weekly Earnings Fall for 26th Straight Month Under Biden, as Inflation Outpaces Wage Growth
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “A group of children say that their lives have been destroyed because of coal and oil so they are suing Montana.” This is Some of the Garbage We Can Expect from Indoctrinated Kids and Greedy Lawyers
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- All we need are a few divisions worth of Sam Brintons and Nidal Hasans and the world is ours. . . Biden Regime Offers Path to Citizenship to Foreigners Enlisting in U.S. Military Amid Recruiting Crisis
- ” . . . as well as re-imaginings of the Son of God as a 1960s race activist.” Church Replaces Stained Glass with Depiction of Jesus as Illegal Migrant
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The report, published Tuesday on Shellenberger’s “Public” Substack, claims Wuhan lab researchers Ben Hu, Yu Ping and Yan Zhu are “patients zero” for [Chinese] COVID-19, citing anonymous U.S. government officials involved in investigating the origins of [Chinese] COVID-19. The Directorate of National Intelligence is expected to release formerly classified material on the origins of [Chinese] COVID-19 later in June, potentially including the names of the three scientists, according to Public and Racket News, Taibbi’s Substack project.”REPORT: Chinese COVID ‘Patient Zero’ Was Wuhan Lab Scientist Conducting Gain-Of-Function Research
- “‘[I] have to watch someone harm [my] children,’ Joshua told The Federalist, adding that he’s not allowed to ‘do anything about it.'” R.I. Dad Files Complaint Against Pediatrician For Using ‘Thuggish Force’ To Give His Daughters Chinese Covid Jab
- “It’s simply taken that the experts rule in our modern dystopian technocracy and that disagreeing with their edicts is ‘attacking science,’ as Anthony Fauci once claimed on national television.” Zuckerberg Cops to Censoring True Chinese COVID Information at Behest of Public Health™ ‘Experts’
- [Alabama Rep Barry] Moore denounced the rule as a “weaponization of the ATF” that could force lawful gun owners to face “ten years in jail and thousands of dollars in fines.” He ended his speech by urging the House to pass the HJ Resolution 44, which would block the ATF’s new rule and render any legal consequences for violators null and void. ATF Rule Turned 29 Million Americans Into Felons, GOP Rep Says
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Graphic illustrations of sexual interactions between minors in elementary school libraries? Sure. Topless covered breast implants at the White House? Too far.” White House Bans Trans Activist for Going Topless Yet Condemns Schools for Removing Books With Same Material
- David Harsanyi: “For democracy!” If ‘Banned’ Books are Harmless, Joe Biden Should Read Them to Kids
- “Where did we get off base?” Education: A Once-Noble Profession
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Donald Trump’s command of media may cause a paradigm shift in American elections.” The 2024 Reality TV Show to Blow Up Leftist Election Fraud
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “White House press secretary is the latest Biden official to violate the Hatch Act.” KJP’s ‘MAGA Republicans’ Comments Violated Federal Ethics Laws, Investigators Find
- “Shaun [Talcum X] King has been accused of financial mismanagement and fraud.” BLM Activist’s Income More Than Tripled as His Nonprofit’s Revenue Plummeted
- “Since before he even announced he was running for the Republican presidential nomination in late May, his poll numbers have trended downward. That’s the opposite of good, and he has so far given no indication that there’s a plan to change it.” Time For Ron DeSantis To Do It Live
- “CA State Senator Scott Wiener invited a member of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to be honored in Sacramento for Pride Month, and may be aiming for Pelosi’s seat.” California Assembly Bill 957’s Co-Author May Be Aiming to Replace Malig-Nancy Pelosi
- “Now she knows who her new owner is.” Pictured: Kamala Harris Cosies Up To New Soros ‘Emperor’
- Kurt Schlichter: “Their team has a weak – and scary – bench.” (but strong where it counts; the vote-counting – jjs) Who Do the Dems Replace Biden With?
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The bloc must resist internal pressure at its upcoming Vilnius conference to rush into a faddish but untenable configuration.” Ukraine in NATO Is a Bad Idea
- In which Dennis Prager completely beclowns himself with the concept that two wrongs in fact do make a right. Sheesh. On the Argument That We Shouldn’t Be Aiding a Corrupt Country
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Biden [junta] is subjugating its opponents at home and overseas.” Democratic Backsliding
- “The Trump administration previously withdrew from UNESCO after the UN’s cultural arm exhibited anti-U.S. and anti-Israel bias, celebrated human rights abusers, and cozied up to communist China.” Biden to Spend $600 Million Rejoining Corrupt UN Club That Amplifies Leftist Causes and CCP Propaganda
- “The U.S. engagement of the PRC was America’s greatest strategic failure.” Losing the Pax Americana
- The U.S. road map to “provide India access to cutting-edge technologies and support India’s defense modernization plans.” U.S., India Boost Defense Ties Amid Emerging China-Russia Axis
- “The Islamic Republic vs. the Iranian people.” A Tale of Two Irans
- “Britain’s exit from the E.U. is not another stage in its decline, but a necessary condition for Britain recovering its confidence on the world stage.” Rock Bottom, or Resurfacing?
- “Desiring to resurrect the Ottoman Empire, Recep Erdoğan has instead acquired its terminal malady.” Turkey: the Sick Man of Europe (more like sick bastard – jjs)
- Robert Spencer: “Ultimately, however, we may never know the full story of this case, because once it stopped being a case of Christian terrorism, it no longer fit the media paradigm. Another Muslim migrant in Europe runs around stabbing random people? That’s not news; that’s an all too familiar feature of life in the brave new multicultural Europe.”That “Christian Terrorist” in France Has Been Recognized. You’ll Never Believe What He Really Is.
- “Its cause – and remedy.” The Epidemic of Bicycle Theft in the Netherlands
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Buttigieg has faced criticism for his handling of the East Palestine chemical spill, the FAA’s largest grounding of domestic flights since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and major supply chain delays.” Peter-Puffer Buttocks Pressed On Why It Took Him Weeks To Visit East Palestine But Only Days To Survey I-95 Collapse
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “A new book runs through the available options—none good.” When Your Local Government Goes Broke
- “America’s mail carrier shouldn’t aim to make ‘as much money as possible.’ But it should ensure that its revenues are covering costs.” No, the USPS Isn’t About to Be Privatized
- “The Golden State’s abundant resources and innovative people are not reflected in the way it is governed.” California’s War Against Prosperity
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “These closures spell hard times for the disadvantaged.” Pharmacies Keep Closing: Blame Shoplifting and Intentional Pharmacist Shortages
- “Deaths involving this drug, against which Narcan is useless, are accelerating rapidly.” Move Over Fentanyl: Here Comes Xylazine
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “With this launch, SpaceX achieved a significant milestone, successfully landing a Falcon 9 first stage for the 200th time, an achievement that for more than a half century all managers and most engineers in the rocket business claimed was not only impossible, but impractical.” SpaceX launches 72 smallsats; lands a Falcon 9 1st stage for the 200th time
- “Though defense and security appeared to be the focus of the revision, there were hints this would be achieved through a greater use of the competitive free market.” Japanese government adopts revised space policy emphasizing defense
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A non-man attracted to non-men.” (I wish I could find Gloria Steinem and laugh in her face at what she and others of her ilk have wrought – jjs) Johns Hopkins University Says a Woman is aNon-Man” in New Glossary
- “I have no idea what my chromosomes are. I have an assumption that they are probably XY, but I don’t know, I haven’t got a clue what my chromosomes are. I’ve got a faint idea what my genitals look like and how that compares to what other people’s genitals look like. But if we’re talking about biological sex, and we’re requiring that to be the definition, there needs to be an actual definition that everyone in this room can agree with.” ‘No Clue What My Chromosomes Are’: Lefty Politician Draws Hilarious Reaction From Colleague During Floor Debate
- “While he might disagree with Floridians on giving minors puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones, to dismiss their position as outright irrational and bigoted reeks with judicial pride.” No, Judge Hinkle, Gender Identity Is Not Real, Nor Legally Relevant
- “The state wants the rest of the world to bend over backward for childless LGBTQ couples.”California’s Next Step: Forcing Insurance Companies to Cover Homo Men Using a Surrogate
- “We extend our aroha to the victim and we will not stop our public opposition to radical gender ideology.” Man Who Assaulted Elderly Woman at New Zealand Women’s Rights Protest Made to Write Apology Letter, Do Community Service – Will Serve No Jail Time
- “10 other left-leaning states house prisoners based on gender identity.” Minnesota’s Lone All-Female Prison Is No Longer as Transgender Inmate, a Biological Man, Is Relocated
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Despite his prominence in American history, Schuyler came in for criticism after the death of George Floyd and the subsequent riots carried out around the country in 2020.” Statue of Revolutionary War Hero Philip Schuyler Removed From City Hall in Albany, NY
- “Our current obsession with the politics of the moment rather than the wisdom of the ages threatens our ability to govern ourselves and to cause forever to be ruled by ideology.” Still Swimming Upstream But Getting Tired
- Christian Toto: “Elizabeth Gilbert, Joseph Fiennes try to bury their ‘problematic’ work.”More Artists Self-Censor to Avoid Woke Mob
- “And it will not rest.” Disney Works to Destroy the Values that Built its Company
HITHER & YON
- “McCarthy won acclaim for his lyrical style, titanic vocabulary and haunting portraits of evil and despair.” Cormac McCarthy Dead at 89
- “In Reagan’s film, Night Unto Night, as in most post-war American movies, an uneasiness about what the future may bring remains the only thing that’s certain.” The Ghosts of Postwar America
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.