Good morning kids. Happy Completely-Irrelevant-Yet-Forced-Upon-Us-National-Holiday-of-a-Mangled-Mispronounced-Word-That-Does-Nothing-But-Divide-Us-Yet-Gives-Government-Employees-a-Day-Off — Day!
I personally would like to acknowledge this day by unequivocally echoing the words of Dear Leader, the brain-bleeder, Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and declare “Alright, God save the Queen, man.”
It was such a wonderful day of happiness, piety and pride (pun kind of intended) that celebrants engaged in quiet reflection, introspection and mostly peaceful gunplay that in suburban Chicago, 21 people got ventilated, in a state that has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation.
The land if Lincoln, whose actions predate the supposed reason for this spurious holiday by two and half years, yet not only goes unrecognized but he, it and the upwards of 700,000 people who died in a Civil War that was in large part fought to end the practice of slavery are blood libeled as racist regardless. I guess that’s why this day was invented; can’t acknowledge white people actually liberating blacks because it goes against the meme.
Also, in case you missed it, Bill Barr is a loathsome worm.
At the end of the William Barr segment on the June 18 “Face the Nation,” co-moderator Robert Costa asked, “Trump was indicted and arraigned in the records case. Do you believe is a target, potentially in the January 6 case?
Barr said, “Yes. And, by the way, I defended him on cases that I think are unfair, like the one up in New York and so forth. I think the January 6 case will be a hard case to make because of First Amendment interest. But I am actually beginning to think they will pull the trigger on that. I would expect it to be this summer.”
If Barr were an honorable former public servant, committed to the rule of law, he would have put Costa in his place, rebuking him for apparently raising a trial balloon about a Jan. 6 indictment: if the House GOP does not express outrage, let the persecution campaign proceed.
Among his dishonorable attributes, however, Barr gave priority to hawking his book — prominently displayed at the start of the video — above fair treatment for the besieged former president,
Barr, in the earlier part of the video, accepted the oily Costa’s invitation to badmouth Donald J. Trump to the utmost. It was no surprise that, at the end of the chat, Barr predicted a Jan. 6 indictment by summer’s end. Not only did he denounce Pres. Trump as a “consummate narcissist,” “fundamentally flawed,” “reckless” in his conduct. He also accused Trump of “deceitful conduct,” of committing crimes — before thinking to add, “if the allegations are true.”
Considering he’s a tedious, backstabbing, bloviating windsock, his predilection for the bagpipes makes perfect sense (with all due respect to the blessed memory of Bill Millen). It also makes the cutting to the chase of this hideous slag refreshing in its brevity, if nothing else.
“You know, having Trump not only have had the codes, but now having the classified information for Americans and being able to put that out and share it in his resort — with anyone and everyone who comes through – should be terrifying to all Americans and he needs to be SHOT . . . stopped,” she said. . .
. . . During the same interview, Plaskett claimed that Republican “propaganda” was the only possible reason Americans might have doubts about the Justice Department and the FBI under President Joe Biden.
Like Trump’s critics in the Republican Party, I shall even look past the less-than-impartial special prosecutor whom our partisan attorney general chose to investigate Trump’s handling of classified documents. What is harder to look past, however, is the obvious context of this case, namely a prolonged political war, most of which was directed against our former president.
. . . there is no way Biden will have to explain any of the illegal things he may have done, whether taking bribes from foreign governments or stealing and holding classified documents as a senator and later vice president. That’s because no one in his government will indict him; and even if someone did, the “fake media” would likely black out the information. That is how our Fifth Estate has treated any harmful news pertaining to Biden or his family, and they’ve been following that script ever since Joe became the Democratic presidential nominee in 2020. What Barr treats as an oversight in the case of Hillary Clinton was not that at all. It was an obvious case of a politicized FBI working in tandem with the media to protect their preferred presidential candidate.
Trump’s Republican legal critics would do well to take account of some recent history. Since 2016 the FBI has worked energetically to discredit Trump and if possible, remove him from office. The misuse of the fictitious Steele dossier, eavesdropping on Trump and his team during the 2016 presidential campaign and then on Trump after he became president, phony investigations of Trump’s alleged collusion with the Russian government, leaks of confidential material to a Trump-hostile press, and finally keeping damning information about Biden and his family from reaching the public just before the 2020 election are just a few of the questionable actions carried out by a rogue surveillance organization targeting the former president. Now the same enemies are going after him one more time and making a criminal act out of his holding of classified material. . .
. . . Victor Davis Hanson notes the utter hypocrisy of the FBI and Biden’s special prosecutor, Jack Smith, pursuing selected enemies for mishandling classified material when the FBI interim director, Andrew McCabe, committed obvious felonies without being held to account. McCabe, a Democratic Party stooge, leaked classified material repeatedly to friendly news sources. Hanson asks whether it is “now the policy of the United States government that an FBI director can lie with impunity, and leak, and mishandle sensitive classified information.”
. . . McCarthy, Barr, and others who speak of Trump’s grave offenses act as if we’re still living in an earlier era, when the FBI deserved our respect because it at least tried to stay above politics. That is clearly no longer the case.
Moreover, what the FBI and the Biden [junta] are doing to Trump is unmistakably partisan. Their actions are clearly intended to shape the outcome of the 2024 presidential election. Trying to remove the legal case against Trump from its broader context is like starting a narrative at the end.
Sadly, while we have to endure the utter debasement that the Left and their globalist stooges in the GOP inflicted on this once proud nation in going after Donald Trump, the equally horrendous anarcho-terrorism they have unleashed on ordinary citizens is as bad, if not worse a sign of our circling the drain.
On their own merits, the Penny and Trump indictments symbolize the increasing weaponization of law enforcement agencies against anyone who refuses to bend the knee to leftism. But unlike the reaction to the DOJ’s targeting of Trump, the overall response to Penny’s indictment has been mum by comparison.
While it’s understandable for a presidential primary contender to generate a larger following than a former Marine, it’s precisely for this reason that Penny’s unjust prosecution should be shouted from the rooftops. Unlike Trump, a guy like Penny likely doesn’t possess the financial or legal resources necessary to engage in a prolonged legal fight against a system that’s rigged against him. And it’s for this reason that all conservatives and common-sense Americans must rally to his defense.
A conviction of Penny would further entrench Democrats’ attempts to criminalize self-defense and give leeway to leftist prosecutors seeking to charge any citizen not “down” for their Marxist revolution. Yes, the DOJ’s targeting of Trump is horrific. But so is the immoral prosecution of Daniel Penny.
If they can do it to Penny, they can — and will — do it to anyone else.
And as the estimable Clarice Feldman reports, while we are all rightly preoccupied with the naked state sanctioned persecution of the leader of the political opposition, along with the anarcho-terrorism of the state-approved violent crime wave, its many tentacles are snaring ordinary citizens whom it views as an enemy, real or imagined.
As Congressman Jim Jordan detailed in a letter to IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel this week:
We have recently received allegations that an Internal Revenue Service Agent provided a false name to an Ohio taxpayer as part of a deception to gain entry into the taxpayer’s home to confront her about delinquent tax filings. When the taxpayer rightfully objected to the agent’s tactics, the IRS agent insisted that he “can …go into anyone’s house at any time” as an IRS agent.”
. . . An agent of the Treasury, wielding the power of tax enforcement, shows up unannounced at a taxpayer’s home. He lies about his identity and his purpose to get inside, then threatens the taxpayer with punishment if she doesn’t pay a tax bill that she doesn’t owe. The IRS agent leaves only after an intervention by her lawyer, and when local police call the agent, he sics the Treasury Department on the officer.
The overreach by armed IRS agents didn’t stop after these two incidents. Twenty armed IRS agents raided a gun store in Great Falls, Montana, earlier this week. The owner reports that these agents confiscated all the 4473 forms, none of which contain any financial information. David Paulides tweeted: “20 armed IRS agents raided his store in Great Falls earlier this week. Tom [the shop owner] informed me that these agents confiscated all the 4473 forms, none of which contain any financial information; instead, the IRS now has access to these forms with sensitive personal details of every customer who purchased a firearm from Highwood Creek Outfitters.”
Does any of this bother you? The debt deal on the Inflation Reduction Act did cut $21 billion out of the IRS’ $80 billion budget, but did not reduce or eliminate the [junta’s] plan to hire 87,000 more of these armed, over-the-top Fearless Fosdicks.
As Trump declared, they’re really after us; he’s just in the way. With him out of the way, or anyone else from the GOP field of candidates theoretically in his position also disposed of, there will be no one in their way.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “In the mid-1990s, the feds insisted that a federal prisoner who showed signs of having been beaten to death had, in fact, committed ‘suicide.’” Epstein’s Death Wasn’t the First Time the Feds Told an Unlikely Prisoner ‘Suicide’ Story
- “One local movement paves the path for small town organizing.” Front Royal on the Front Lines
- “Identity’s triumph over argument in legal education undermines democracy.” Law, Betrayed
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Co-host Robert Costa said, “Trump was indicted and arraigned in the records case. Do you believe is a target, potentially in the January 6 case? Barr said, “Yes. Bill Barr: Trump Will Likely Be Indicted on January 6 Case this Summer
- “Barr burnishes his Deep State credentials.” The Real William Barr
- “As George Orwell said of his own time, we’ve ‘sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.'” Beyond a Banana Republic
- “Let’s don’t undermine the greatest justice system and criminal justice system and rule of law in the world today, this side of heaven.” (sounds better when he’s imitating Roland Freisler – jjs) Laughable Douchebag Asa-Hole Hutchinson Says GOP Should ‘Back Off’ Claim That DOJ Has Been Weaponized Against Trump
- Roger Kimball: “A victory for the administrative state in the war on Donald Trump won’t be a victory for the rule of law.” Tearing Apart the Governing Consensus
- “Donald Trump’s Republican legal critics would do well to take account of some recent history.” There Is No Removing Trump Case from Broader Context
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Here’s what we know about the damning document FBI leadership tried to hide from congressional Republicans.” Everything We Know About the Biden Bribery Scheme From the FBI Document
- David Marcus: “Do not get distracted. There is only one major, earth shattering story in American politics today, it is the Biden bribery scandal. The dam is breaking and sooner rather than later, as always, the truth will out.” (nice you feel this way, David, but I won’t bet on it – jjs) Corrupt News Media Can’t Save Biden from Ukrainian Bribery Scandal
- “We’re going to start bringing in key figures in the Biden family influence-peddling schemes for depositions,” Comer said, “and I think we’re on the right track, even though we’re having to fight the FBI, fight the DOJ [Department of Justice], fight the Democrats in Congress and fight the mainstream media.” (call me when centuries-long indictments come down – jjs) Comer Plans To Bring In ‘Key Witnesses’ In Biden Family Probe
- “The year after Biden left the vice presidency is when he disclosed more than $11 million in income that came from two businesses established by him and First Lady Jill Biden. As we know from the House Oversight Committee’s investigations, the Biden family has dozens of corporations through which money from foreign sources was laundered then distributed to multiple members of the Biden family.” How Did More Than $10 Million End Up in Biden’s Bank Account?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Freudian slip? Delegate Stacey Plaskett (D-Virgin Islands) slips and says Trump ‘needs to be shot.’ She quickly corrects herself and says ‘stopped.'” (Jerry Gallo, er, Jerry Callow hardest hit! – jjs) WATCH: Democrat Corrects Herself After Saying Trump Should Be Shot
- “Ventura twice backed out of commitments to travel to the Middle East. He even attempted to turn in the agent he believed was an ISIS operative in exchange for money, despite the agent telling him not to speak to anyone about him.” The FBI Groomed a Teen Into Sending Cash to Agent Posing as Terrorist, Then Arrested Him
- “On their own merits, the Penny and Trump indictments symbolize the increasing weaponization of law enforcement agencies against anyone who refuses to bend the knee to leftism. But unlike the reaction to the DOJ’s targeting of Trump, the overall response to Penny’s indictment has been mum by comparison.” Daniel Penny’s Indictment Deserves the Level of Outrage Trump’s Got
- Clarice Feldman: “Every federal employee with a badge and gun seems to think he’s a law onto himself.” It’s Not Just the FBI: The IRS Goes into ‘Beast Mode’
- Deroy Murdock: “’There’s an awful lot of bad behavior going on — and perpetrators getting away with it, too. From lying to looting, it feels like an epidemic,’ Reed writes. ‘We are witnessing an alarming collapse of social cohesion that is propelled, as if it were consciously planned, by something bigger and more menacing than simply falling standards of character. I call it ‘evil,’ and I sense that it’s on the loose and on the rise.’” There’s A Four-Letter Word That Perfectly Describes The Modern Left
- “The decline in the urban black community is due to institutional white guilt, not institutional white racism.” The Reparations Success Story That Isn’t
- “Today, our choice is between republic and oligarchy.” Do We Still “Hold These Truths?”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Margot Cleveland: “The New York Times article was replete with deceptive narratives, all designed to create the appearance that the investigation into Hunter Biden was politically motivated and lacking in merit.” Facts of Biden Bribery Investigation Expose Old NYT Reporting as FBI-Fueled Fake News
- “ . . . just because the aggressive words did not result in aggressive actions hardly meant they were not corrosive to the fabric or the practice of democracy, scholars of political violence said,” according to the Times. NYT Bemoans Peaceful Trump Protesters as “Rhetorically Violent”
- Robert Spencer: “Ultimately, however, Karine Jean-Pierre will be proven right. She will go down in history. She will be remembered in future generations as a prime example of how an advanced society went mad and started giving important jobs to people based on the color of their skin and their sexual proclivities rather than on their ability actually to perform the tasks the job involved.” Karine Jean-Pierre Is Finally Right About Something, and It’s Not Pretty
* * * * *
- The lockout was caused by a report made by an Amazon delivery driver. The driver allegedly mistook an automated message from Jackson’s doorbell for a racist remark. Jackson provided video proof to contradict the claim, but Amazon did not respond right away, and the account remained locked for almost a week. (wait. “ding-dong” is now racist? – jjs)Open the Pod Bay Doors, Bezos: Amazon Shuts Down Man’s *Entire* Smart Home After Delivery Worker Claims Racism
- Thad McCotter: “Artificial intelligence versus artists’ imagination: AI produces a derivative replication, not a unique creation.” A Trilogy of Meditations on AI and Art (Part One)
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “In contrast, Americans appear to be fleeing Democrat-run areas, based on the latest U.S. Census Bureau findings . . . ” States with Lowest Unemployment Rates, Highest Job Gains Overwhelmingly Led by Republican Governors, Legislatures
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Court should know all of the relevant details about E.P.A.’s backdoor scheme when it tackles this latest wave of regulatory abuse. And all Americans should keep this in mind as their formerly first-world electricity grid teeters on hot and cold days in the coming months and years.” The EPA’s Continuing ‘Climate’ War on Energy
- “These votes indicate this awakening is finally coming about. Woe be to policymakers who fail to adjust accordingly.” Energy Companies are Finally Backtracking on Their Absurd Green Goals
- “While the moves were met with criticism from climate-focused investors — activist investors and protestors attempted to storm the stage at Shell’s annual shareholder meeting in late May — the companies are likely to stay the course despite criticism, thanks to the reliability of oil and gas to drive profits despite the emergence of green energy, Dan Kish, senior research fellow at the Institute for Energy Research” ‘Fundamental Culture Change’: Here’s Why Europe’s Energy Giants are Pivoting Back to Oil
- “Lies flourish unendingly. They are the lingua franca of ‘climate change’ and [Chinese] Covid. And, as we know, in such a universe of lies, nothing is out of bounds.” ‘Climate Change’: the ‘Science’ is Chutzpah
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Agents said 26 migrants from Mexico and Guatemala were found inside the three vehicles.”Border Agents Intercept “Cloned” FedEx Vans Full of Migrants.
- “Indian-born CEOs are closing their firms and fleeing back to India to escape charges of fraud in the annual lotteries for visas to import H-1B foreign contract workers, says a lawyer for many Indian-owned subcontractors and visa workers.” Biden’s Deputies Hide Mass Fraud in H-1B Middle-Class Outsourcing Visa
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Illinois has a red flag law, an “assault weapons” ban, a “high capacity” magazine ban, a 72-hour waiting period, and a gun owner licensing requirement via the Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) card system, among other controls. At Least 21 Shot at “Juneteenth” Celebration in Gun-Controlled Illinois”
- “Just your garden-variety sexual sadist and not some poor, oppressed woman trapped in a man’s body and driven mad by the existential conflict in her mind to be someone else. As I said, transgender issues drive everyone crazy.” ACLU Is Upset That a Child Rapist and Double Murderer Was Executed as a Man
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “If the former president wants the full strength of his base’s support, he’ll have to stop singing his own praises on ‘the pandemic.'” Chinese COVID May Come Back to Haunt Donald Trump
- “He knew there was a problem. At 3:00 in the morning, he was emailing somebody on January 31. And that person was head of the committee that was supposed to review dangerous research, the P3CO committee, the potential pandemic pathogens. It was supposed to look at this dangerous research. But Fauci allowed it to go around that.” Paul: We Know That First Days of the Pandemic Fauci ‘Orchestrated an Elaborate Cover-Up’
- “A scientist regrets supporting Fauci’s cover-up related to potential lab-leak.” “Experts” Are Now Beginning to Express Regrets over Fauci’s Dreadful Handling of Chinese COVID
- “Peter [Hotez], if you claim what RFKjr is saying is ‘misinformation’ I am offering you $100,000.00 to the charity of your choice if you’re willing to debate him on my show with no time limit,” Rogan said. Joe Rogan Challenges Vaccine ‘Champion’ To Debate Robert Kennedy Jr.
- To fully appreciate what a slimeball Hotez is, consider my previous reporting on his call for the authorities to “dismantle anti-science” — because, as we all know, silencing dissenting viewpoints is a central tenet of The Science™. Galileo, for instance, got The Science™ good and hard for suggesting that the Earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around. Twitter Raises $1.52 Million in Charity Pledges for RFK Jr. vs. Peter Hotez Debate
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The Biden regime has devised a deceitful scheme to shut down citizen efforts to remove schoolbooks containing LGBT themes, obscenity, or explicit sexuality.” Shutting Down School Book Challenges
- “The new radical ‘Reparations Math and Reparations History’ curriculum teaches how slavery ‘led to a wealth gap for African Americans.’” ‘Reparations Math’ Fused with Critical Race Theory
- “School choice is advancing in leaps and bounds, and politicians should take note. Legislators who insist on toeing the monopolist’s party line may not be in power for long.” Educational Freedom Update
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- The seven principles findings establish that “attackers can alter the QR codes on printed ballots,” and that attackers “can install malware with only brief physical access to the machines.” Stunning ‘Halderman Report’ Reveals ‘Critical Vulnerabilities’ in Dominion Machines
- “The goal is to ‘protect the integrity of the ballot box from delusion, mismanagement, errors, [and] fraud,’ RITE President Derek Lyons told The Federalist.” (I assume the DOJ and IRS are targeting them as we speak – jjs) How This Legal Group Plans to Halt Democrats’ Jihad Against Election Integrity Laws Ahead of 2024
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “blatantly perverted, sexual, and disgusting anti-Catholic hate group” Thousands of Catholics and Others Turn Out to Protest L.A. Dodgers’ Honoring of LGBTQ ‘Nun’ Group
- “The Minnesota Department of Education believes no students should be discriminated against based on their religion. The new law is designed is [sic] to defend the rights and individual liberties of Minnesota students, and today’s action will allow for a thorough legal review of the statute as passed during the 2023 legislative session.” Court Halts Minnesota’s Attempt To Ban Christian Colleges From Offering Free Credits To Religious High Schoolers
- “Embrace the power of ‘and’.” Baffling or Baffled? Joe Biden Blurts Out ‘God Save the Queen’ After Gun Control Speech
- Biden continues to flop around like a man better off in a mad house than the White House.”Amtrak Joe and the Trans-Pacific, Trans-Indian Railroad
- Robert Spencer: “What is this, Joe, third grade?” Fake President Mocks Real Reporter For Asking Him Why He’s Called ‘the Big Guy’
- “They don’t think he’s rough-and-tumble enough, they think he’s too old.” ‘A Little Worried’: Union Members at Biden’s Philly Speech See Uphill Climb for 2024
- “The fact is simple: if Senator Feinstein resigns, Mitch McConnell gets to decide whether Democrats have a Senate Judiciary majority.” Sheldon Whorehouse: Dianne Feinstein Should Not Resign No Matter What Because We Need Judges Confirmed
- “Like Andrew Jackson before him, only Donald Trump has the courage and personality to challenge, rather than work with, the system.” Our Broken System Needs Disruption, and Trump is the Disruptor
- Miranda Devine: “Democrats are hoisted with their own petard. It’s Biden-Harris or bust.” A Vote for Joe Biden is Really a Vote for the Risky Adventure of President Kamala Harris
- “The House has vast, unique power over the federal government, and it’s currently throwing that power away. Here’s how Kevin McCarthy can change things.” The Republican House Must Make The Senate Offers It Can’t Refuse
- “It’s possible that No Labels has seen a fundraising surge in the last two years, but publicly available evidence suggests otherwise.” Why No Labels May Have No Cash and No Plan
- “Newsom, like most politicians, has mastered the fine art of feigning ‘inclusivity’ and compassion while saying nothing.” (On Fox? Who watched it? – jjs) Gavin Newsom’s Identity-Politics Incoherence in the Hannity Interview
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The illegal efforts of Ukrainians to lobby for arms shipments will prove counter-productive. And if not curtailed, the interference will turn off Americans enough to cut this tangled Ukrainian knot.” The Ukraine-American Gordian Knot
- Must have had trouble tucking his junk in a pregnancy flight suit . . . Ukrainian Pilot Trained in America for Two Years Dies Just Weeks After Returning to Ukraine in ‘One of the First Combat Missions He Flew’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The fault waves of the earthquake then struck the resort cities of San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas and La Paz on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California Sur and the coastal cities of Sinaloa, one of the states of Mexico. The intensity or shaking effect at the epicenter was measured at a magnitude of 7.5 but the fault waves reduced in intensity to somewhere between 3.5 and 4.0 in magnitude as they struck the coasts of Baja California and Sinaloa, according to the map.” 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off the Coast of Mexico
* * * * *
- Abbas: China’s treatment of Muslims has “nothing to do with human rights and are aimed at excising extremism and opposing terrorism and separatism.” “Palestinian “Authority President Abbas Ends China Visit After Backing Beijing’s Crackdown on Muslim Uyghurs
- Robert Spencer: “And the U.S. should get out.” The UN is a Terrorist Organization
- “It also comes soon after Elon Musk’s visited earlier this month. Gates had previewed that the meeting would focus on global health and development challenges.” Xi Greets ‘Old Friend’ Bill Gates Amid Simmering US-China Tensions
- Cheering for what, Blinken bending over and begging a low-level Mongoloid flunky to smack him around in private? U.S. Cheers “Candid” Talks With China After Months of Rising Tensions
- There was “no danger for the participants of the parade at any time,” said Omar Haijawi-Pirchner of the State Protection and Intelligence Directorate. The suspects were 14, 17 and 20 years of age and were arrested an hour before the start of the parade by the Austrian Cobra Special Forces with knives in their car, according to the Head of Austria’s domestic intelligence service.” (check the guy’s name – jjs) Austrian Authorities Foil Planned Attack n Vienna Pride by Muslim Extremists
- “Size does matter.” Intel Bets $25 Billion on Israel
BIDEN BEIJING BALLOON-ACY
- “The Chinese don’t care what Biden thinks. That much is becoming clear, as their increasing aggressiveness toward Taiwan and unilateral moves in the South China Sea attest. President Xi Jiang can see what everyone else can see: the rapidly accelerating mental and physical decline of an American [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” Biden Makes Excuses for Chinese Spy Balloon, Suggesting It Wasn’t ‘Intentional’
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “There’s no evidence U.S.-based service centers operate as, or house, secret police stations, and the DOJ has yet to mention these entities in any statements or legal filings. Nonetheless, OCSCs’ association with China’s United Front system and contact with MPS raised red flags for legal and intelligence experts.” Chinese Intel Arm Quietly Operates ‘Service Centers’ In 7 US Cities
- Daniel Greenfield: “A woke military struggles to meet racial quotas.” The Army Needs a Few Good (Trans) Men of Color
- “Sexual harassment by ‘Maghrebi types.’” The French Women’s Nightmare
- “’War is deceit,’ said Muhammad.” An Atrocity in Annecy
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “[Jim] Kenney and Biden were among officials speaking at a press conference to address the response to the June 11 collapse of a portion of Interstate 95 northbound in Philadelphia after a truck carrying fuel caught fire and exploded underneath the bridge. The southbound lanes, which didn’t collapse, were reportedly compromised by the fire that killed one person.” Lame-Duck Democrat Mayor Says He Ignored Calls From 2-0-2 Number, Ended Up Being Biden
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Manipulating the genetics of staple crops with no understanding of the long-term effects on human health or the ecosystem — particularly when there is no transparency in the process — should be illegal, in my view.” American Consumers Will Soon Be Eating CRISPR Gene-edited Conscious™ Salad Greens
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . the HASTE project demonstrates the ability of Rocket Lab to quickly improvise in order to find new ways to make money from its existing assets. For its stockholders, it is another piece of evidence that the company is a good investment.” Rocket Lab about to launch a secret mission
- “In this view of a vortex near Jupiter’s north pole, NASA’s Juno mission observed the glow from a bolt of lightning.” Lightning on Jupiter
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “My friend’s 4-year-old daughter picked up a children’s book promoting transgenderism at the public library. Its content alarmed both of us.” This Picture Book Tells Kids They’ll be Depressed if They’re Not Transgender, and it’s In a Public Library
- “The pushers of Pride relentlessly demand not only attention, but fealty to their cause – and are claiming the scalps of those who refuse to bend the knee. Guess where this leads?” The Ties Between the Pride Push and the Great Reset
- “The live-and-let-live attitude, hoped for by conservatives and promised by revolutionaries, cannot in principle hold. Indeed, the move from legal tolerance to public celebration is perfectly logical.” Conservatives and Our Queer Constitution
- “In 2018, the United Grand Lodge of England issued a decision allowing transgender individuals to join the secret society, but this year, the Grand Lodge of Texas announced its own opinion on the issue, barring transgender members.” The World’s Oldest Secret Society Is Being Torn Apart Over Transgenderism Infiltrating Its Ranks
- “We’re calling it kind of the ‘rainbow Underground Railroad,’” said Bob McCranie, a real estate broker based in Dallas, Texas, who is now offering to help transgender advocates flee from states — such as Texas — where legislators have adopted popular laws to protect kids from transgenderism.” Transgender Advocates Appropriate Identity of Black Slaves
- I don’t know how you can’t see this, but the LGBT crowd — like black people — are just pawns for the Marxists. My history books tell me the Dems are using you to divide us and to act as their personal brown pink shirts when they need a little street violence. They will throw you away like a used tissue after you’ve served your purpose. You will miss the days when we left you alone to “live your truth.” Rage Against the Pride Machine: We Don’t Hate You, We Are Just Tired of Having Rainbows Thrust Down Our Heretofore Tolerant Gullets
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Producers say those behind the de-platforming campaign have yet to view the film.” AMC Theatres Cancels De-Transitioner Film Following Trans Group’s De-Platforming Campaign
- “Blasphemy in the stadium.” The Dodgers and Drag ‘Nuns’
- “Major League Baseball embraces divisive cultural politics.” Strike Zone
- Sometimes, the white pander can get a little sticky. Last year, the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis had to backtrack furiously when they added “watermelon salad” as part of its “Juneteenth Jamboree” menu. Yikes. Some Blacks Think ‘Mainstreaming’ Juneteenth Has Been a Disaster
- “He tried to make the world conform to his own mental model.” Ted Kaczynski, Anti-Left Leftist
- “Why it all changed for her in the summer of 2020.” Prager U Video: Julie Hartman — “Thank You, Harvard, for Making Me a Conservative
HITHER & YON
- Lloyd Billingsley: “It’s all about talent, merit, and a level playing field.” Of Athletes and Nuggets
- “Remembering Cormac McCarthy (1933-2023) and the fading of an American tradition.” Land of Unconscious Genius
- “Four 1970s airline films. Four disasters (in more ways than one).” Airport Franchise Deserved Leslie Nielsen’s Epic Takedown
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.