Good morning kids. So, Anthony Blinken had a highly-anticipated and from most accounts desperately sought after summit with international winner the Pooh, Xi Jinping. Before enlightening you on the aftermath of that meeting, as if you couldn’t guess, a bit of background on our current Secretary of State, courtesy of the indispensable Discover The Networks. These are just my bullet points but you can click here for the gory details.
– Supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq and as national security advisor to then-Senator Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants, told him he should support it.
– Supported the so-called Arab Spring which set the entire Middle East alight and destabilized the region.
– Defended the exchange of five Taliban big-wig terrorists for American traitor Bowe Bergdahl.
– Strident supporter of the Iran nuke sellout and opposed to designating the IRGC as a foreign terrorist organization.
– Had advance knowledge of the pending collapse of Afghanistan beforehand yet did nothing, and in the wake of the disaster, both claimed it was a success while blaming Trump.
– Hates Israel, has a hard-on for the so-called “Palestinians.”
– Opposed the attempted coup against Turkish dictator and radical Islamist Erdogan.
– At one time he worked at the now notorious Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy, which has become a locus for the Biden Family mass influence-peddling operation.
– Suspended the Trump Administrations asylum policies and helped fling our borders wide open.
– Big-time “climate change” pimp.
– Ordered our embassies to fly the fag flag and the BLM flag.
– Constantly apologizing for and running down America wherever he goes.
During a public meeting in Alaska that would normally have been a photo-op, Chinese officials savaged Secretary of State Tony Blinken for calling out Chinese human rights abuses in Xinjiang, Hong Kong, and elsewhere, and urging China to obey the “rules-based international order.”
“Each of these actions threaten the rules-based order that maintains global stability. That’s why they’re not merely internal matters and why we feel an obligation to raise these issues,” Blinken said. “The United States relationship with China will be competitive where it should be, collaborative where it can be, adversarial where it must be.”
Chinese Communist Party foreign affairs chief Yang Jiechi delivered a nearly 20-minute lecture in response, where he denounced the “international community” and “so-called rules-based international order” as the “United Nations-centered international system” and a tool of the U.S. . .
. . . “The fact is that there are many problems within the United States regarding human rights, which is admitted by the U.S. itself as well. …The challenges facing the United States in human rights are deep-seated. They did not just emerge over the past four years, such as Black Lives Matter.”
“We believe that it is important for the United States to change its own image and to stop advancing its own democracy in the rest of the world,” he said. “Many people within the United States actually have little confidence in the democracy of the United States.”
And this is the guy we send to meet Xi Jinping. When you read his rap sheet, it’s obvious that everything Blinken has done, believes or supports throughout his entire career has proven to be completely wrong and in many cases disastrously so. To be fair, since the end of World War 2 and perhaps even before, Foggy Bottom’s priorities had American interests take a back seat to the so-called international order.
But this is especially the case when Leftist Democrats control things. Normally, that execrable Mongoloid’s remarks should have caused an American ambassador to stand, turn on him, and exit while blowing a loud wet flatus in the Asian’s face. The problem here is every blood libel he hurled at Blinken about America’s inherent human rights failings is only him repeating what Blinken and his boss and their party feel about their own country to begin with!
It was uncertain whether China’s President Xi Jinping would agree to give an audience to Secretary Blinken until, with about 45 minutes notice, Xi and Blinken ended up meeting for about a half hour.
Secretary Blinken conveyed the same message in person to China’s leadership that the Biden administration has been uttering for months. Keep the channels of communication open “to ensure competition does not veer into conflict,” Blinken told Wang Yi.
China’s message during Secretary Blinken’s visit was also the same as its leaders have uttered many times before. According to China’s view of why tensions between China and the United States have risen so sharply, the U.S. has failed to show due respect for China’s vital national interests, particularly regarding China’s territorial claim to Taiwan. “State-to-state interactions should always be based on mutual respect and sincerity,” President Xi remarked.
A few days before Secretary Blinken’s visit, China’s Foreign Minister Qin Gang spoke more bluntly during his phone call with Secretary Blinken. He demanded that the United States “show respect” for China’s core concerns and “stop undermining China’s sovereignty, security and development interests in the name of competition.” That is a bit rich coming from the country which sent a spy balloon over U.S. sovereign airspace earlier this year to surveil sensitive U.S. military sites, and which set up a secret Chinese police station on U.S. soil.
There was not a single reported acknowledgement of responsibility by China’s leaders, much less an apology, for China’s invasions of U.S. sovereignty and security. Then again, they see no reason to do so with [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden in the White House. President Biden showed how weak and out of touch with reality he is when he said, shortly before Secretary Blinken’s arrival in China, that the spy balloon incursion was more “embarrassing” for China’s leadership “than it was intentional.”
Secretary Blinken’s face-to-face meetings with China’s leaders were not only a waste of time. As Republican Representative Elise Stefanik of New York warned, Secretary Blinken’s trip would only serve to “legitimize” the Chinese Communist Party’s “continued subversion of our sovereignty.”
President Xi is not content with ousting America’s military and economic presence in China’s own neck of the woods and ensuring China’s dominance in Asia. President Xi’s ultimate goal is to build up a combination of military, technological, and economic powers sufficient to prove to many nations of the world the superiority of the Chinese authoritarian model of governance. Coupling these powers with China’s Belt and Road Initiative and other global soft power initiatives, President Xi is aiming to establish the primacy of his regime’s own version of a multilateral world order with China at its center.
Despite President Xi’s talk of “mutual respect” at his meeting with Secretary Blinken, Xi has no respect for the United States and especially no respect for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.
Speaking of Biden, shouldn’t he be the one to meet with Xi? Considering his latest impression of Sid Vicious at a gun control rally . . . Yeah. Of late, Xi has stuck his nose in the Middle East with deals with the Saudis, sucking up to the “Palestinians” and becoming the mediator of the “peace process” and is now making deals with our alleged European allies. And while a desperately sought after deal regarding bilateral military communications to avoid conflict was, er, shot down, Blinken opened his cake hole about Taiwan and a flood of Biden spilled out.
BLINKEN: “On Taiwan, I reiterated the long standing U.S. One China Policy. That policy has not changed. It’s guided by the Taiwan Relations Act, Three Joint Communiqués, the Six Assurances. We do not support Taiwan independence. We remain opposed to any unilateral changes to the status quo by either side.”
We continue to expect the peaceful resolution of cross strait differences. We remain committed to continuing our responsibilities under the Taiwan Relations Act including making sure Taiwan has the ability to defend itself.”
“At the same time, we and many others have deep concerns about some of the provocative actions that China has taken in recent years going back to 2016,” Blinken added. “And the reason that this is a concern for so many countries, not just the United States, is that were there to be a crisis over Taiwan, the likelihood is that could produce an economic crisis that could affect quite literally the entire world.”
. . . Geez, what a slap in the face to American politicians who have traveled to Taiwan. In 2022, Nancy Pelosi said in Taiwan: “America’s determination to preserve democracy here in Taiwan and around the world remains ironclad.”
The initial clusterfuck was Biden’s tipping his hand a while back and openly stating that a minor incursion by the Chi-Coms into Taiwan would be acceptable, and then later declaring the US would defend Taiwanese territorial integrity, and it went from there vis a vis Pelosi and then McCarthy. Now Blinken is essentially telegraphing to Xi that, since we do not support Taiwan’s independence, coupled with our own lack of preparedness and competence both strategically and on the front lines, is just an open invitation for Taiwan to be subsumed.
The only hope is that the PLA underestimates the resolve of Taiwan to defend itself, and that any invasion winds up with the same outcome as the Russians now face in Ukraine. And a seaborne invasion is not an easy thing, regardless of who the combatants are. Also, the ChiCom military industrial complex and government are quite possibly even more corrupt than you can imagine. That said, their abilities at asymmetric warfare and psyops to accomplish a victory via subversion cannot be discounted. Hell, they’ve basically subverted much of this country and government already, so what the hell is a little island off its coast?
And Anthony Blinken is not a one-off nor an outlier. He is representative of the mindset and competence of virtually everyone of our self-styled “elites” and a large swathe of the mid to upper echelons of our government.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Anton: (from last July) “Our rulers’ wealth and power rise with open borders, trade giveaways, and endless war.” They Can’t Let Him Back In
- Michael Walsh: “If you don’t want a goddamn self-driving electric car, if you don’t fancy a protein diet of bugs, if you don’t want to live as a prisoner in a ’15-minute city,’ or dwell in a soulless high-rise apartment like a denizen of the Peoples Republic of China, then familiarize yourself with the facts . . . ” Heisenberg’s Revenge
- Robert Spencer: ” . . . the fact remains that the Muslims are absolutely right in Hamtramck: the city shouldn’t be pushing the Left’s obsession with sexual deviance and perversion any more than it should be pushing any other religion. But the lesson here is also that Muslim leaders in the U.S. understandably want to uphold Islamic values, and the dissonance between those values and Western values is going to become increasingly apparent. For years, Leftists have been shutting down open discussion of that fact by claiming that it’s ‘Islamophobic.’ Now they’re the ones cast as the “Islamophobes.” Grab some popcorn and pull up a chair.” Leftists Feeling Betrayed After Muslim-Governed Michigan City Bans Pride Flag
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- As Renzi said, Smith and his prosecutors have a history of using a “two-tiered system” of justice. With the newly revealed allegations tying Jack Smith and David Harbach directly to the misconduct, especially Smith, whose current target is Donald Trump, this seems more dangerous. If Jack Smith really did approve a payoff to alter witness testimony, as Renzi claims, and if he oversaw politically fueled jury influencing and illegal wiretaps, the same prosecutorial misconduct could occur against President Donald Trump. Previous Target of DOJ’s Trump Legal Hit Squad Alleges Witness Payoff Scheme
- “It follows months of leaking from the Department of Justice (DOJ) to the press. CNN, for example, had recordings of Trump used in the indictment described to them by “multiple sources,” and was later sent a full transcript – all before the charges were made public.”Judge Rules Only DOJ – Not Trump – May Leak to Media
- “Trump, who was charged earlier this month with 37 felonies in the federal investigation into his handling of classified national defense information, is accused of showing classified material to a writer who was interviewing the former president.” Trump On Allegedly Stating That He Showed Classified Doc To Others: ‘There Was No Document’
- “In an analysis of Department of Justice misconduct, the trial and conviction of Republican Sen. Ted Stevens casts a long shadow.” Let’s Brush Up on the DOJ’s Long History of Abetting Prosecutorial Misconduct
- “What the latest ‘indictment’ really proves.” Deep State Declares War on Trump Voters
- “A regime that treats good people like criminals and criminals like ‘public servants’ exposes its own iniquity.” Decadent Elites Plunge America Into Political Crisis
- The artist insisted he doesn’t “editorialize” in his work, however: “I just draw what I see.” (ergo why the Left are freaking out – jjs) Leftists are Mad Trump “Looks Too Good” in Courthouse Sketch
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Maltese authorities discovered “gross deficiencies” in the bank’s efforts to follow money laundering and terrorism laws, the Times of Malta reported. The bank’s license was withdrawn by the European Central Bank at the recommendation of Maltese authorities. After Satabank closed, 300 suspicious transaction reports worth over $130 million were discovered by experts reviewing the bank’s practices, according to the Times of Malta.Hunter Biden Worked With Burisma Executives To Open Account With Shady Maltese Bank, Emails Show
- “Devon Archer is headed for prison after losing an appeal earlier this month.” “We’ll Get The Last Laugh”: Hunter Biden Rallied to Buddy’s Side in Massive Indian Tribal Bond Fraud Scheme
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Recipients of the letters containing the powder include Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach (R), Kansas House Speaker Carrie Rahfaldt (R), and various Republican lawmakers.”Around 100 Letters Containing Suspicious White Powder Sent to Kansas Republicans
- “The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said that Townstone Financial violated civil rights law.” A Small Business Complained About Crime in Chicago. Then the Feds Came After It.
- “The ‘front page of the internet’ isn’t as welcoming as it seems.” How Reddit Radicalizes the Left and Encourages Political Violence
- “For our liberal friends the friend /enemy distinction is extended into the moral, of good vs. evil, where fighting systemic racism is what All Good People Do.” Soros and Garland: Because They Really Believe
- “That Democrats are using something positive and noncontroversial — the celebration of emancipation and an end to slavery — to push its anti-American agenda is unsurprising. The Left always takes that which is proper and twists it for their own end. What is alarming is how many Republicans are oblivious to this tactic.” Don’t Fall For It, Republicans: Juneteenth Is Now Just Another Tool To Advance Equity (AKA Race-Based Discrimination)
- “Americans should celebrate what connects Juneteenth and the Fourth of July.” The Freedom Season
- The very name of the legislation is incredibly revealing. Referring to it as a “National Independence Day” — as opposed to the Fourth of July, America’s original Independence Day, that doesn’t enjoy the “national” language — is semantic manipulation intended to convey that this is the real independence day. Juneteenth Threatens America’s Civic Traditions
- “Daniel Penny’s real crime was that he was acting as a Good Samaritan, trying to do the right thing, protecting his fellow subway riders from harassment and potential injury. His other crime was his skin color.” Wanna Be a Good Samaritan? Fuhgeddaboudit . . .
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The 95-minute and wide-ranging interview, called “Rekindling the Spirit of the Classic Democrat,” was published on June 5 but is no longer available on YouTube. Peterson and Kennedy discussed topics such as [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines, and YouTube cited vaccine misinformation as the justification for censoring the interview in its response to the DCNF.YouTube Censors Presidential Candidate RFK Jr Interview With Jordan Peterson
- “Willful apathy – and blindness.” CNN Can’t Find a Biden Scandal
- “Olbermann’s histrionic calls for cancelation aren’t confined to RFK Jr. He lost his mind a few weeks back over CNN’s town hall with Donald Trump. . . How enlightened. How liberal and loving.” Irrelevant Dunce Keith Olbermann Throws Tantrum Over The Hill’s RFK Jr. Interview
- “WaPo journalist did not fear for her life while posing with dozens of unmasked influencers at Cannes Film Festival.” Sloppy Old Slag Taylor Lorenz Holds Breath to Survive “Dangerous: Encounter with Unmasked Passengers at JFK Airport in 2023
- “You guys, it’s okay that Bill and Barack used their wives as important assets. But Casey being around? That’s too much! God forbid.” Washington Post Slimes Casey DeSantis But Media had No Problem With Hillary, Michelle, and Jill
- ” . . . what are facts to the Democrat Party leadership and their colleagues in the corporate state media? It’s much easier to blame anything but the poor quality of their own candidates for poor performances. What if — and I know this is a wild-eyed, pie-in-the-sky suggestion — the Democrat Party actually offered attractive candidates running on attractive policy platforms that normal people without purple hair might like to vote for?” MSNBC Brings the Knives Out for Third-Party Democrat ‘Spoiler’ Candidates
- “I wonder what board members like Paul Ryan think of the decision to take Carlson off the air and to further antagonize his viewers by attempting to silence his Twitter show?” Tucker Carlson Reportedly Hiring Nine Staffers Leaving Fox News
- Christian Toto: “Far-left star pushes censorship over channel’s ‘dictator’ jab at [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.” (he’s both sick and has lousy timing; Fox is rapidly transforming into another MSNBC/CNN – jjs) John “Q. Sack” Cusack: Strip Fox News of Its Broadcast License
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- A digital dollar could “support faster and cheaper payments,” according to the Federal Reserve. It could also give the government unprecedented control over Americans’ financial decisions. House Bill Would Ban the Federal Reserve from Exploring “Digital Dollar” Creation
- “We only have true control over our domestic affairs.” The Dollar at the End of History
- “Thanks, Joe!” If Joe Biden’s Economy is as Great as He says it Is, Why Have 401(k)s Plunged 20%?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “I think it’s important for religious leaders to be engaged on this issue because it goes to the heart of morality, of individual responsibility for others and for mother earth,” Kerry, a Catholic, asserted. “It has a lot to do with the scriptures of one religion or another.” (burn in Hell, scumbag – jjs) John Kerry Meets with Pope “Fiction” Francis: Fighting Climate Change at ‘Heart of Morality’
- “Meanwhile, globalists of the World Economic Forum want the number of cars around the world to be reduced by 75% by 2050.” UN Chief Goes on Delusional Tirade Against Fossil Fuels, Saying They are “Incompatible with Human Survival”
- “While the bureau put more days on the public comment calendar, the administration still has announced no plans to hold additional meetings.” BLM Gives Americans 15 More Days to Comment on New Land Grab Rule, But Won’t Show Up to Hear Their Concerns
- “Why regulations to eliminate gas stoves are a step backward.” Still Cooking With Gas
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Suarez previously attended protests of some of Trump’s immigration policies and ‘said he does not plan to direct the Miami police department to enforce a law signed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis that makes it a felony to willingly transport an undocumented person,’ according to local media.” (so, he’s a phony; color me not surprised – jjs) Francis Suarez Repeatedly Dodges Questions on Building the Border Wall
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Several firefighters injured in ‘ginormous’ blaze; suspect also donated to the Lincoln Project.” Democrat Donor Arrested for Starting Massive Fire Democrats Blamed on Climate Change
- “The flurry of interest around the alleged Gibson documentary comes as an enormous pedophile network operating largely unhindered on Mark Zuckerberg’s Instagram has been exposed.” Mel Gibson Helped Dismantle an International Pedophile Ring
- “Consumer shopping habits continue to change.” (the equivalent of Tojo telling the Japanese people after Saipan fell that they were “advancing backwards” – jjs) AT&T Closing Flagship Store In Downtown San Francisco
- “New York’s governor should veto the Clean Slate Act.” Be Vocal, Hochul
- “The agency claims that on May 24 it inspected the White Oak Convenience Store, which is located just 250 yards away from the FDA’s headquarters in Silver Spring, Md., and observed no violations, including but not limited to selling outlawed Chinese vapes.” The Biden Junta Says It’s Cracking Down on Illegal Chinese Vapes. You Can Still Buy Them Next Door to the FDA.
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “New open records prove the U.S. taxpayers funded research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology for [Chinese] ‘Covid Patients Zero.’” Report: U.S. Taxpayers Bankrolled Dangerous Research By ‘Covid Patients Zero’ In Wuhan
- “It’s time for regulators to embrace a more expedited approach that allows innovators to test new treatments with minimal cost and uncertainty.” To Fight Next Pandemic, Revamp FDA Rules (I was going to say abolish the FDA – jjs)
- “I saw the comedians that should have been questioning everything were sort of canceling people who asked questions, including all the ones — you know, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. I thought they stopped being funny because comedians are funny when they’re ridiculing authority and they all had to stop doing that.” RFK Jr. Calls Out Late Night Comedians Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart for Pushing Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine, Shaming Dissenters
- “The Department of Justice’s National Institute of Justice (NIJ) issued a report, noting that any impact the ban had on crime was negligible.” Fact Check: White House Press Secretary Falsely Claims ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban Lowered Gun Violence
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- If I were an optimist, I’d advise going long on rope and lampposts. Midwestern Teachers Trade Tips on “Subversively & Quietly” Transitioning Kids
- “It is surprising how little attention has been paid to the larger social impact of a nationwide educational marketplace, especially on the economy.” School Choice Will Supercharge the American Economy
- “Our hyper-politicized IRS . . . [is] too busy raiding gun shops and seizing purchaser records so it knows who to torment to do things like enforce the statute against its allies.” How Is Planned Parenthood Still a 501(c)(3)?
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Robert Spencer: “Thus as we head into the 2024 election, the integrity of the entire process is in serious jeopardy. And who is working to fix that?” Now They Tell Us: New Report Reveals ‘Critical Vulnerabilities’ in Dominion Voting Machines
- “The base knows it: fifty-four percent of likely voters believe cheating will determine the 2024 election.” The GOP is Losing the Vote Fraud War
- “Unveiling corruption in the Arizona Legislature can be dangerous.” The Swamp Strikes Back
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Two recent court cases show how overlooked state laws have an outsized impact on religious liberty.” The Law Can Help Religious Organizations Flourish
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Too much pride? Or June six-and-a-halfth? REPORT: D.C. Mayor Bowser’s Deputy ‘Exposed Sex Organs’ to Staff
- The Pennsylvania Democrat was criticized by some for his post about the “long shadow of systemic racism” in light of an incident from 10 years ago in which Fetterman chased an unarmed black man and pointed a gun at him. Fetterman Mocked On Twitter For Juneteenth Post After 2013 Incident With Jogger
- Criminals of the blue-collar, street-level variety are often notable for their poor track-covering skills. Anyone who watches The First 48 understands well how lacking their criminal prowess actually is. But we might expect more from [racialist mutt Stacey] Plaskett, who is a bona fide lawyer.” Dem Rep. Caught Soliciting Donations From Jeffrey Epstein in 2018
- Joey, we’ve been doing that every friggin’ day for the past two and half years already! So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Predicts: “In 10 Years, America Is Going to Look Around and Say, ‘My God, Look What We Did’”
- “It’s too painful for the family, my family has been through hell,” Trump added, discussing how many subpoeanas his son Eric has received. (maybe he finally realizes how horrible they really were and undermined him – jjs) Trump Says ‘No’ to Jared, Ivanka In Second Administration
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- I smell one big-ass grift . . . BlackRock, JP Morgan Set Up “Reconstruction Bank” for Ukraine
- “These ideas are stunning heresy from gurus of a foreign policy establishment that refuses to consider any outcome for the Ukraine war short of a complete Russian withdrawal.” Foreign Policy Blob Starts To Admit A Ukraine Ceasefire Is Inevitable
- The U.S.-based Institute for the Study of War (ISW) says the Ukrainians “may” be halting their attacks “temporarily” to rethink their approach, but also claims “Ukraine has not yet committed the majority of its available forces [or] launched its main effort” – despite reports that a large portion of U.S.- and Western-supplied vehicles have already been destroyed. Ukraine “Pauses” Offensive
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Maybe stop relying on China: “…were there to be a crisis over Taiwan, the likelihood is that could produce an economic crisis that could affect quite literally the entire world.” (did this clod just give Xi a green light to invade? – jjs) Blinken in China: America Does “Not Support Taiwan Independence”
- “Blinken left for China on Friday and will make his return Wednesday, but has already met with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Director of the CCP Central Foreign Affairs Office Wang Yi and Foreign Minister Qin Gang. Blinken made the trip with the goal of ‘stabilizing’ U.S.-China relations and repeatedly emphasized the Biden [junta] was not seeking conflict with Beijing.” Blinken Bends the Knee to Xi In Beijing Visit, Fails to Secure Key Military Communication Deal
- “The optics of Li working to peel away vital U.S. allies as American influence fades under the Biden [junta] were unmistakable.” China Sends Premier to Germany, Seeking Tighter Stranglehold on Europe’s Economy
- “Not a single reported Chinese apology – let alone acknowledgment – of China’s invasions of U.S. sovereignty.” Secretary of State Blinken’s Peculiar Visit to China
- “The Treasury Secretary sees only short-term economic drawbacks, while overcoming the political threat from the communist ideology of the CCP is of far greater importance.” Why Yellen Is Wrong in Opposing Decoupling From China
- “It is more than ironic that Blinken chose Juneteenth — the day of reverence our leaders insisted be set aside to reflect on the horrors of slavery — to meet with the leader of one of the most prolific slave-holding states in the world today.” (and during Pride Month to boot! – jjs) Blinken Sucks Up To Slave Labor Nation On Juneteenth
* * * * *
- Hitchens, 71, has long criticized the imprisonment of Assange, the founder of the non-profit Wikileaks, who has now been in Belmarsh prison since 2019, having previously lived in a room in London’s Ecuadorian embassy for years. Assange is perhaps best known for the release of hundreds of thousands of classified documents pertaining to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Peter Hitchens: Britain Must REFUSE Assange Extradition to U.S.
- French politicians expressed outrage on Twitter, with former French presidential candidate Eric Zemmour writing, “How awful. Bordeaux today. This is what they have done to our country. French, wake up.” (Where are tout les hommes Français?! N’existe pas?! – jjs)Shocking Footage of African Man Brutally Attacking Young Woman and Little Girl in Bordeaux, France
- “A mother and daughter booked to stay in a hotel that was also housing illegal boat migrants. They described their experience as ‘the hotel from hell.'” The Hotel From Hell
- “A statue of a slovenly clad black woman looks down on the city of Rotterdam with damning eyes.” The Netherlands’ Big Brother Statue
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Rafael’s Sky Sonic missile interceptor can “neutralize threats traveling ten times the speed of sound with unmatched precision and stealth.” Israel Unveils First-Ever Anti-Hypersonic Missile Defense System
- The U.S. Army previously conducted the tape test, which is used to measure a soldier’s body fat, by measuring men around the neck and abdomen and women around the neck, waist and hips, but will now measure around the naval for all soldiers, according to CNN. Approximately 34% of soldiers who passed the test should not have, according to data provided to CNN, and more are expected to fail under the new standards. Military’s New Body Fat Standards Could Fail Many More Soldiers As Obesity Rates Climb
- Robert Spencer: “It could be that a distracted world could someday soon find to its horror that ISIS, a group that most people thought had been stamped out years ago, has established a new caliphate comprising much of Africa. This would give a whole new piquancy to the mass migration of young African men into Europe, and have far-reaching geopolitical implications. But hey, let’s not forget the really important stuff about these jihadis: what are their pronouns?” Americans Assume the Jihad Is Over. In Africa, it’s Bloodier and More Aggressive Than Ever.
- “While attacks in the Congolese provinces of Ituri and North Kivu have been more common over the past couple years, such attacks carried out in Uganda have been limited, largely due to a group of Ugandan troops in the region, per Associated Press.” 38 Children Massacred in Uganda School by ISIS-Linked Extremist Group
- Robert Spencer Part Deux: “Guess what happened next?” U.S. Army Private Converts to Islam
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “This isn’t as good a bit of news as it appears at first glance . . . even if they changed the wording of this website to comply with the judge’s order, don’t expect the discrimination to end. All MBDA’s officers have to do is add a “White” category to its applications, and then routinely deny any grants to any white who applies. Without access to the ethnic breakdown of their grants, there will be no way to find out that they are continuing to discriminate.”Pushback: Judge blocks race-based program of Biden Junta
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The attacks on the most popular artificial sweetener sucralose, like attacks on other artificial sweeteners dating back over a century, are based on flimsy scientific evidence.”How Sweet! Sucralose Is Safe!
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Rocket Lab with this launch demonstrated again the smart flexibility of the company. It only announced this suborbital concept for Electron in April. Only two months later it has test flown it.” Rocket Lab completes first suborbital test launch of its Electron rocket
- “All in all, it seems to me that the renaissance we have seen in the American space effort in the past ten years — produced entirely by private enterprise — is now at serious risk. The forces in the government that don’t like freedom and independence outside of government control are now coalescing together to fight back. And as long as a Democrat controls the White House there will be nothing to stop this trend.” NASA official in charge of its manned program denigrates the idea of fixed-price contracts
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Videos show the activist lifted off his feet and carried out unceremoniously as the crowd erupts into patriotic chants.” Screaming Trans Activist Removed From TPUSA Blexit Event, Audience Responds with USA Chant
- Daniel Greenfield: “Even the majority of Democrats oppose men playing on female teams.”Why the Left is Losing the Transgender Debate
- “That conversation was so scary and so frightening that we were afraid to even speak amongst ourselves. And at that point, you couldn’t really raise any concerns because you didn’t know who you could trust.” Ex-Teammate of Lia “John-” Thomas Says UPenn Told Swim Team “Don’t Talk to the Media”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Does he think the millions in completely undeserved lucre will come his way under communism? Delusional stooge. Colin Kaepernick Says He Partnered with Marxist Editors Because “Black Liberation Simply Isn’t Possible Under Capitalism”
- “A strong plurality of voters reject corporations and others trying to impose radical social views on their customers and investors.” Americans Say ‘No Thanks’ To ‘Woke’ Corporations: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “The beverage conglomerate’s prize was announced on March 16, weeks before Bud Light’s advertising partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney sparked the ongoing boycott against the brand. Mulvaney posted videos promoting the brand and showed off a customized beer can Bud Light sent the influencer, drawing the ire of conservatives who accused Bud Light of supporting transgender ideology.” Anheuser-Busch Accepts Creative Marketing Award Announced Shortly Before Bud Light Boycott Began
- “Although I will no longer attend Dodger games until they reject wokeness in favor of reclaiming being a sports franchise without a political agenda, I am grateful to have been at Dodger Stadium last week. I saw people speak, pray, and act…and I again have hope.”Finding Hope in Dodger Stadium: May We All Have the Courage to Stand for What We Believe
- One complained that the Rangers played an away game at the Tampa Bay Rays during the Floridians’ “Pride Night” game. The unnamed insider carped, “the whole message was ‘Baseball is for Everyone.’ But not if you’re a Texas Rangers fan.” Anonymous Employees Inside Texas Rangers Organization Blast Team for Refusing to Hold ‘Pride Night’ Game
- “The Duchess of Attention-Seeking tried to convince the world her brand was ‘feminist’ but ended up trying to sell dresses most women can’t afford, which is a strange outcome.”Spotify Drops Meghan Markle Podcast, Exec Opens Both Barrels on Ex Royals: “Fucking Grifters”
- “One of the lowest box office debuts for a Pixar movie ever.” Disney Pixar Movie with Non-Binary Character and Woke Themes Bombs
- “It is not good for man to be alone.” Bed, Bath, & Beyond Bankruptcy More About the Retreat From Marriage Than Retail
HITHER & YON
- “Hamish Harding, chairman of a Dubai-based company called Action Aviation and reportedly a billionaire, announced on social media over the weekend that he joined OceanGate Expeditions as a specialist for a journey to the Titanic’s remains some 2.5 miles down on the floor of the Atlantic Ocean about 370 miles off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada.”Billionaire Explorer Believed To Be Aboard Missing Titanic Tourist Sub
- “A great actress, phenomenal at times, with a certain blind spot.” Remembering Glenda Jackson — and Margaret Thatcher
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.