Good morning kids. Happy first day of summer. The descent into banana republic status is so in your face that you’d literally have to be Helen Keller with John Fetterman’s brain function to not recognize it. To call what Hunter Biden got a “slap on the wrist” is up there with Hirohito telling the Japanese people that “The war has not necessarily gone to our advantage” after most of Japan had been vaporized, insofar as understatements of the century go. And that’s not just in light of what is being done to Donald Trump, regardless of what you feel about him as quite probably the nominee. There are so many sickening examples of corruption and abuse of power coming from virtually all quarters of the junta that it’s almost impossible to catalog all of them. Lest we forget how that junta obtained power in the first place. A stolen election in the wake of a Chi-Com combination biological weapon that was in fact funded by Anthony Fauci and the follow-on psy-op that locked down the country and allowed the election theft to occur in the first place. But I digress.
An accounting error led to the Pentagon valuing weapons based on replacement costs instead of the book price for systems during fiscal years 2022 and 2023, leading to an over-accounting of $6.2 billion — twice as high as previous estimates, Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh told reporters at a briefing Tuesday. The surplus money will be devoted toward additional aid packages before the current fiscal year ends, she added.
“It’s just going to go back into the pot of money that we have allocated for the future Pentagon stock drawdowns,” Singh said. . .
. . . The revelations come as specifics on funds remaining for further security packages are unclear and the 2023 Congressional budget cycle is coming to a close, according to the AP.
The Biden [junta] reported $40.7 billion in total security aid to Ukraine since 2021 after the latest tranche of weapons and equipment was announced on June 13, according to a fact sheet. But, the actual number may be just under $34 billion.
If only Al Capone’s lawyer told the IRS this story, maybe Geraldo Rivera would’ve actually found something in that safe instead of stale air, rust and a cobwebs (i.e. the contents of Rivera’s brain case). The cushions on Vanilli Milley’s E-Ring office casting couch must be yuuuuge. Anyway, it’s all good. Ukraine is saved! Can I get a “praise the Lord!” from the crowd on that one.
“Accounting error” my ass. They’re raiding the Treasury plain and simple without any oversight from Congress (assuming Congress actually wants to engage in their core responsibility in the first place). There isn’t a spit roast in hell hot enough for these shameless fucking crooks. And make room on that giant kebab skewer for those in Congress who will do absolutely nothing to stop this, either out of cowardice, sloth or likely because they’re about as corrupt as the criminals they’r supposed to stop. And with that, I give you this item that broke late yesterday:
Independent journalist James O’Keefe dropped a bombshell video on BlackRock Inc. — a prominent investment management and financial services firm — revealing just how broad the company’s impact might be.
A journalist working for the O’Keefe Media Group (OMG) spoke with BlackRock recruiter Serge Varlay — who told her that because of the vast sums of money the company controls in the global market, they can essentially “run the world.” He began with a caveat, noting that BlackRock did not necessarily want people to notice what they were doing.
“They don’t want to be in the news. They don’t want people to talk about them. They don’t want to be anywhere on the radar,” he said, and when the journalist asked him why, he paused. “I don’t know, but I suspect it’s because it’s easier to do things when people aren’t thinking about it.”
Varlay went on to explain that while BlackRock might be one of the biggest players, the asset management firm was not the only game in town.
“All of these financial institutions, they buy politicians,” he said. “You can take this big f*** ton of money and buy people … It’s not who is the president, it’s who is controlling the wallet of the president. You could buy your candidates. First, there is the senators, these guys are f***ing cheap. Got 10 grand? You can buy a senator. I’ll give you 500k right now … It doesn’t matter who wins, they’re in my pocket.”
. . . “Ukraine is good for business, you know that right? Russia blows up Ukraine’s grain silos and the price of wheat is going to go mad up. The Ukrainian economy is tied very largely to the wheat market. The price of bread, literally everything goes up and down, this is fantastic if you’re trading,” Varlay continued, adding, “Volatility creates opportunity to make profit. War is real f***ing good for business. It’s exciting when s*** goes wrong, right?”
Varlay said several times that there were other financial institutions taking similar steps to “buy politicians” and influence the global markets, but that the sheer volume of capital that BlackRock was controlling made the company even more formidable.
“BlackRock manages $20 trillion. It’s incomprehensible numbers,” he said.
Ten lousy G’s to buy out Lindsay Lightloafers? Even my couch probably has $10 grand in change between the cushions. Not as much as Vanilli Milley’s and obviously for sure Larry Fink’s. Pardon my not using “woke” math but at that rate $20 trillion buys you 2 billion senators . . . and a mule. Suddenly the mule reference coupled with all this talk of buying senators puts me in mind of going to Havana with Fredo, Johnny Ola and Senator Pat Geary from Nevada.
And like Pat Geary, once these people are bought they stay bought, regardless of what line of horseshit they sold the rubes in flyover country about how they were going to ride in and drain the swamp. No, that’s not a dig at Trump. He meant it. He just didn’t realize how deep, dark and wide the swamp is. Like Pacific Ocean-sized. Virtually all the others who glommed onto that message, whether they actually had those intentions or not, eventually got swamped themselves.
Apparently as a counterpart to the ongoing lavish media attention paid to “Pride Month,” a media black hole has opened up and swallowed a horrifying story of 4 children, ages 5 to 10, rescued from a transsexual sex party in a Boston housing project that turned deadly. Nary a word about it from monarchs of mainstream media, including the hometown Boston Globe. But the always lively Boston Herald either didn’t get the memo or didn’t care.
Matthew Medsger and Joe Dwinell write:
Four children living in squalid conditions while being hidden from first responders were found in an apartment filled with “alcohol, drugs, sex toys” and a dead man, according to an incident report and outraged officials.
“This is sickening,” said At-Large City Councilor Michael Flaherty. “I was informed by people at the scene that there were drugs, alcohol, sex toys all around the apartment as well as a dead body on the floor.”
That fire department report, obtained by the Herald and confirmed by police response, states that a BFD crew was sent to Old Colony Avenue Saturday morning for a call that a man had gone into cardiac arrest and required medical attention. That address is the Mary Ellen McCormack Housing complex run by the city.
However, according to the incident report, firefighters found more than just a routine medical emergency.
“The apartment was in extremely unsanitary conditions. Approximately 6 adults, who appeared to be males, were seen in the apartment,” they wrote, saying they subsequently found “four children in the back bedroom being hidden by an adult male from first responders.”
. . . The sexualization of young children is a heinous crime that until very recently was regarded as meriting the severest of punishment. And yet now, we have a full court press from schools, NGOs, government agencies (even the US military with its Drag Queen Story Hours) and corporations pushing us in this direction. The result found in that disgusting Boston apartment is one of many inevitable consequences of this institutionalized madness.
Much of that “institutionalized madness” is bought and paid for by not only Larry Fink’s $20 trillion but our tax dollars. And woe betide anyone who protests or objects lest they face the Trump treatment and be branded as “terrorists,” “insurrectionists,” and/or “bigots” who pose an “existential threat to our precious democracy” that Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants railed against. That would be the same Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants who’s the sick, old, venal bastard who actually showered with his daughter and takes every opportunity to abuse and creep on little girls in front of public audiences, while raping staffers like Tara Reade in private. And now raping the country to death. Well, him and his Kontrollers at Kalorama Klown Kontrol.
And Hunter Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life.
But Trump said “pussy!”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Apparently as a counterpart to the ongoing lavish media attention paid to “Pride Month,” a media black hole has opened up and swallowed a horrifying story of 4 children, ages 5 to 10, rescued from a transsexual sex party in a Boston housing project that turned deadly.” News the Major Media Don’t Want You to See: ” A Dead Man in Drag, Drugs, Dildos and 4 Kids” Discovered in a Housing Project Apartment
- “We’ve moved way past the ‘few bad apples,’ excuse. The FBI is a tool of leftist power.” (moved past it ages ago – jjs) If You Work for the FBI, Quit Your Job
- “The LGBTQ+ training warned that using preferred pronouns is compulsory and threatened investigations for those deemed noncompliant, according to audio recordings obtained by the Sentinel.” Report: Biden Junta Forced Social Security Employees to Complete ‘Mandatory’ Homo/Tranny Pervert Training
- A journalist working for the O’Keefe Media Group (OMG) spoke with BlackRock recruiter Serge Varlay — who told her that because of the vast sums of money the company controls in the global market, they can essentially “run the world.” He began with a caveat, noting that BlackRock did not necessarily want people to notice what they were doing. James O’Keefe Drops Bombshell Video On BlackRock: “You Got $10k? You Can Buy a Senator”
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Wow! The corrupt Biden DOJ just cleared up hundreds of years of criminal liability by giving Hunter Biden a mere ‘traffic ticket.’ Our system is BROKEN!” [Trump] wrote in a Truth Social post. Conservatives Slam DOJ’s ‘Sweetheart Plea Deal’ for Hunter Biden: ‘Two-Tiered Justice System’
- Robert Spencer: “Welcome to the Left’s surreal and twisted world of equal justice.”Hunter’s Sweet Plea Deal
- “Tuesday’s plea deal is the equivalent of taking a watering can to a house fire and calling yourself a firefighter.” Hunter Biden’s Plea Deal is a Coverup Disguised as Justice
- “Above all, there was no felony. Hunter Biden, who broke federal gun laws, can still carry a gun. It’s like it all never happened.” Tucker Carlson Weighs In On Hunter Biden’s ‘Sweetheart Deal’
- Daniel Greenfield: “The law is different when you’re the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] son.” The Corrupt Hunter Biden Plea Deal is a Cover-Up
- “Let’s be clear: the Department of Justice’s charges against [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s son Hunter reveals a two-tiered system of justice. Hunter Biden is getting away with a slap on the wrist when growing evidence uncovered by the House Oversight Committee reveals the Bidens engaged in a pattern of corruption, influence peddling, and possibly bribery. These charges against Hunter Biden and sweetheart plea deal have no impact on the Oversight Committee’s investigation. We will not rest until the full extent of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s involvement in the family’s schemes are revealed.” Comer: Oversight Committee Will Continue Investigation into the Bidens Despite ‘Sweetheart Deal’ for Hunter
- “. . . I think that all in all, this seems like a very fair resolution.” Scumbag Treasonous Cancer Andrew Weissmann Defends Hunter Biden Getting Off Without Any Jail Time
- “Derek Hines, a special assistant U.S. attorney on the Hunter Biden case, was special counsel to former FBI director Louis Freeh at Freeh’s private consulting firm from August 2013 to February 2015, according to Hines’s LinkedIn profile. Freeh has extensive ties to the Biden family. He was recruited by Hunter Biden in 2016 to help a Romanian businessman fight bribery charges in Europe. That same year, Freeh gave $100,000 to a college trust for two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren, according to emails from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop.”Federal Prosecutor on Hunter Biden Case Served as Right-Hand Man to Longtime Biden Family Crony
- Margot Cleveland: “Sen. Chuck Grassley implied the FBI may have defined the scope of its Hunter Biden investigation so narrowly, bribery allegations couldn’t be probed.” Did the FBI Prevent Delaware Agents From Investigating Biden Bribery Allegations?
- David Harsanyi: “Considering Biden’s passionate advocacy for prosecuting those who evade existing gun laws, why does he believe there was ‘justice’ in Hunter’s case?. . . Curious to hear his thoughts. Joe Biden Once Recommended More Prosecutions for Those Who Lie on Background Checks. Has He Changed His Mind?
- “This is a DOJ–FBI coverup of the Biden family’s crimes.” To Serve and Protect the Bidens — Continued
- Whichever GOP candidate has the stones to make a campaign ad (a good one) out of this can make some serious inroads in the black community. Famous Rapper’s Attorney Rips DOJ For Letting Hunter Biden Walk On Same Crime His Client Spent Years In Jail For
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Julie Kelly: “Unfortunately, the country has no choice but to sit as idle spectators in the Justice Department’s reckless game to put the 45th president in prison.” The ‘Get Trump’ Games Continue
- “U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon has tentatively scheduled the trial of former President Donald Trump for August 14th.” A New Chapter in Trump’s Legal Drama, Trial Date is Set
- “It’s conceivable somebody launched a post-Presidential spying operation on Trump, to go with the pre-Presidential Trump spying-Crossfire Hurricane.” (spying is one thing and that’s bad enough unless there was probable cause [and there wasn’t]; planting and/or falsifying evidence is another – jjs) Were They Spying on Trump All Along?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A deep state production, guaranteed to fail.” Durham Drama
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It’s the latest example of the Biden administration aligning with groups that have pressured social media companies to regulate views it deems to be extremist or disinformation. Republicans, who assert that anti-disinformation groups disproportionately target conservatives, last month called on the State Department to turn over all documents related to funding for several organizations, including the Institute for Strategic Dialogue.” Biden Awards Anti-Extremism Grants to British Think Tank Under Congressional Scrutiny for Targeting Conservatives
- Jeffrey Lord: “They uphold the grandson of slavery while ignoring the Democrats’ own history.” The Juneteenth Hypocrisy of Biden and Obama
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Robert Spencer: And so Michael Hiltzik and the Los Angeles Times should be put on notice: the elites they want us to trust blindly have forfeited that trust. And thus they have also forfeited the right to anoint the next president. The American people demand a say in the matter. That’s what really deserves to be called “our democracy,” or more precisely, our republic. RFK Jr. Is Really Scaring Them Now: LA Times Says He’s a Threat to ‘Our Democracy’
- Tech billionaire Elon Musk has confirmed Twitter will submit to the European Union’s online censorship regime, telling French media: “If a law is enacted, Twitter commits to comply with it.” Twitter Submits to EU Censorship, Musk Concedes
- “CNN senior presidential fact checker Daniel Dale rose to media fame for his obsessive focus on the statements of former president Donald Trump. Now that Joe Biden is in the White House, though, Dale seems to have lost interest in his main job.” CNN’s Presidential Fact Checker Hasn’t Fact-Checked Biden in Months
- “The RFK Jr. vaccine debate is an invitation for Americans to do their own research and a reminder that we should be wary of those who wish to silence discourse.” RFK Jr.’s Critics Think They’re Too Good To Debate Vaccines
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The trigger for Tuesday’s stock slide was China announcing a much smaller interest rate reduction than anticipated. Reuters quoted economists who found Beijing’s policy moves profoundly disappointing, although some held out hope for strong action after the next Politburo meeting in July.” China’s Floundering Economy Triggers Plunge in Global Stocks and Oil Prices
- “If we are to be successful, CBDCs [Central Bank Digital Currencies] could not be fragmented national propositions.” Video: IMF Managing Director Says “We are Working Hard on a Global CBDC”
- “Anti-monopolism, at bottom, is merely dogmatic laissez-faire.” (what’s so bad about laissez-faire? – jjs) Teddy or Wilson—Which Way Populists?
- Solution is easy: shakedown and tax the shit out of every single Leftist in the state. Deep Blue Illinois Ranks Dead Last on Economic Racial Equality
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Lithium mines and this whole push for renewable energy — the agenda of the Green New Deal — is what I like to call green colonialism,” said Daranda Hinkey, a member of the Fort McDermitt Paiute and Shoshone Tribe, according to the AP. “It’s going to directly affect my people, my culture, my religion, my tradition.” (where’s Lone Waddie to declare war on DC? – jjs) ‘Green Colonialism’: Biden Junta Clashes With Native American Activists Over Lithium Mine
- “An energy crisis by design is going to send us into darkness.” Time To Buy Stock in Candle Companies
- “If everything the Tesla founder says is true, the path to a net-zero electric age would not require one bit of government coercion or subsidies.” Elon Musk’s Vision of Abundance
- “A preliminary review indicates too much current within the unit can damage transistors, resulting in the inability to recharge the 12V battery.” Watchdog Group Investigating Claims Hyundai Electric Vehicle Losing Acceleration While Driving
- “Up until now, there has never been such a treaty that would govern the high seas. The new development intends to be a turning point in the way conservation efforts around the planet are approached. These include deep-sea mining, exploration, oil exploration and overfishing, per the report.” (yeah, the ChiComs are sure to respect this – jjs) UN adopts ‘high seas’ treaty against deep-sea mining, exploration, oil exploration and overfishing
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Liberal [?!] Brandon Johnson wants rental assistance, expedited work permits for Chicago’s illegal population.” (he’s liberal like Jeremiah Wright is Hassidic – jjs) Chicago Mayor Eyes $25 Million Plan To Cover Rent for Illegal Immigrants
- “Getting rich off the poor.” U.S. Catholic Bishops Supporting Illegal Immigration?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Gambling liberalization—especially in the digital age—is a race to the bottom.” Runaway Horses
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Rasmussen also asked the 1,051 likely U.S. voters: “How likely is it that some U.S. officials were involved in a cover-up of China’s role in the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic?” The vast majority – 66 percent – responded that a cover-up was likely, with 45 percent believing it was “very likely” and another 21 percent “somewhat likely.” Moreover, 54 percent of Democrat voters believe that a cover-up was likely, with a whopping 77 percent of Republicans concurring. Only 25 percent of the American electorate answered that a cover-up was either “not very likely” or “not at all likely.” POLL: Most Believe ‘Fauci Lied, People Died’
- “Newly available government cables add to the pile of suggestive evidence.” Lab Leak: Likely
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Numerous university law professors are aiding and abetting the government’s case against President Trump. This transgresses their academic responsibilities.” The Lawlessness of Yale and Other Law Schools
- “A new university showcases its academic ethos to high schoolers.” Intellectual Community in the Heart of Texas
- Robert Zimmerman: “My heart be still. This is another example of utter failure by a state government entirely controlled by Republicans. Rather than use their power to force change, they make believe that’s what they are doing, and hope their supporters won’t notice.” Fake pushback: Texas passes law banning DEI at the state universities
- “Susan B Anthony Pro-Life America has been working very hard and very long to open up democracy in this country to allow the people to speak through their elected representatives and pass legislation that will protect the children of this country in the greatest human rights calls of our time,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B Anthony Pro-Life America (SBA), said. Pro-Life Activists Celebrate One Year Anniversary Without Roe v. Wade
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Worms in the Big Apple.” (rusty razor blades – jjs) Student Jew-Hatred at the City College of New York
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “If the allegations are true, this would not be the first time Thompson has been involved in a hit and run incident.” Son of Former Minnesota DFL State Representative Arrested in Connection with Hit-and-Run Incident Which Killed Five Women
- “An obvious case for recusal.” When the Wife is On the Jury . . .
- “During investigations into potential wrongdoing by Joe Biden for allegedly accepting a $5 million bribe from a Ukrainian oligarch, the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] approval rating slumped from 40 points in January to 35 points in May to 32 points in June.” CNN Poll: Joe Biden’s Favorability Drops to Lowest of Spurious Presidency
- “The nation has no commander.” Joe Biden, “President” Non Compos Mentis
- David Harsanyi: “There is nothing unique about being a scatterbrained 80-year-old. But a scatterbrained 80-year-old should not be president.” (even an illegitimate one – jjs) Joe Biden Is Not OK
- “The DeSantis fundraiser was held at Hamilton’s own home on Monday afternoon. Earlier in the day, the Florida Governor held another fundraiser at the Del Paso Country Club, for which he struggled to find more than one sponsor. Tickets for the event cost upwards of $3,300.” McCain, Romney Donor Leads DeSantis Fundraiser in Silicon Valley
- “Recent conversations in southwestern Ohio put the 2024 race into perspective.” Put Working Class Americans at the Center of Presidential Politics
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- They must have found it between the cushions of Vanilli Milley’s casting couch, right. Hurray! Ukraine is saved! Pentagon Says It Discovered Extra $6.2 Billion For Ukraine Weapons Aid Thanks To Accounting Error
- “The news comes as international agencies warn over Russia’s intent to ‘go nuclear’ in the stagnating conflict between the two countries, suggesting Putin is using the ‘dirty bomb’ claim as a pretext for escalation against Ukraine.” Ukraine Preps Dirty Bomb, Claims Russia
- “How long will Biden be able to perpetuate a proxy war of choice that could have easily been avoided?” The Truth About Ukraine’s Failing Counteroffensive and the Peace That Could Have Been
- “Ukraine has confounded Russia as a nation, and has turned its history upside down with its election of a Jewish president.” Russia’s War and Ukraine’s History of Anti-Semitism
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The report cites current and former U.S officials, who expressed concerns that the prospective military training facility, which would allegedly be built on Cuba’s northern coast, could lead to the stationing of Chinese troops and other security and intelligence operations just 100 miles off Florida’s coast and on the same island as a critical U.S. military facility.” Wall Street Journal Claims China Plans to Build a Military Training Facility in Cuba
- “Blinken’s statement on Taiwan, while consistent with longstanding U.S. policy, rankled China hawks in Congress who see the Biden administration kowtowing to a ruthless regime that continues to spy on America, create economic havoc, and position its military for a siege on Taiwan. For these lawmakers, Blinken’s trip did little to assuage concerns that the United States is being bullied by Beijing.” Blinken’s Weak Taiwan Remark Paves the Way for Chinese Invasion, Critics Say
- “By helping China spy on the United States, Cuba replays its Cold War strategy.” Cuba Facilitates China’s Anti-America Aggression — But What Else Is New?
- “Despite its status as the economic and industrial powerhouse of the European Union, Germany has not been able to ramp up production enough to supply Ukraine with shells while holding on to enough to meet its own defense needs.” German Ammo Now Below NATO Required Levels
- In the past even years, our society has gone from “this poor transgender sob just wants to live in peace and urinate in the ladies’ room” to “you will call that girl a cat, and you will allow your son to have his willy Ginsued into a fauxgina or you will be punished.” That is how much we lost in the last seven years. Imagine what we can lose in the next seven. If You Think the Globalists Can’t Succeed by 2030, Read This and Think Again
- “A history of grandstanding and comical claims.” The Iranian Military’s Rich Fantasy Life
- “Israel is committed to protect its people.” (we hope – jjs) Can Israel Eliminate the Iranian Nuclear Threat?
- “And those weapons are intended for one purpose only.” In the Sinai, Israeli Experts Say Weapons Smuggling is the Biggest Threat
- “A horrific episode in a university city points to the sobering truth—nobody wishes to take up the iron rod of justice.” A Murder in Nottingham
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Millions of Afghans survive on U.S. and Western aid.” Afghanistan: Taliban Selling Tickets to Ruins of Bamiyan Buddhas They Destroyed in 2001
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Michael McMahon, 55, a retired New York Police Department sergeant turned private eye, was found guilty of conspiracy to commit interstate stalking and interstate stalking and faces up to 20 years in prison, according to the DOJ press release. Between approximately 2016 and 2019, McMahon “knowingly acted at the direction” of the Chinese government to surveil, harass, stalk and coerce individuals in the U.S. to return to China, the DOJ said. Ex-NYPD Cop Convicted Of Acting As Illegal Chinese Government Agent In Transnational Stalking Scheme
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “American private enterprise still leads China in successful launches 46 to 24 in the national rankings, and the entire world combined 46 to 40, with SpaceX by itself still leading the rest of the world, excluding other American companies, 41 to 40.” China launches classified experimental satellite
- “But most of all, though in their research papers the scientists will never admit it, it provides us a glimpse at the spectacular view you would see while hiking up this mountain on Mars.” Looking down a canyon on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Gallup found that Republicans are the main driver of the decrease in acceptance of same-sex relations, with 41 percent of Republicans finding it ‘morally acceptable’ down from 56 percent last year. This year’s figure is the lowest Gallup has measured for GOP voters since 2014 (39 percent).” Poll: Fewer Republican, Democrat Voters View Same-Sex Relations as ‘Morally Acceptable’
- “Chris Christie (R-N.J.) has never been a viable contender for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024. He certainly knows this and seems far more motivated to appear on stage with Donald Trump so he can really show him how angry he is that he never gave him a cabinet position. But if you thought Christie’s irrelevancy in the 2024 GOP primary couldn’t get any worse, well, he just proved you wrong.” Chris “Krispy Kreosote”Christie Endorses Child Mutilation
- “In the U.K., government officials finally discuss openly the problems with gender ideology.”Sanity Across the Pond
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- When even the homos think you sound gay and your shit’s all retarded . . . Gay Bar Ditches All Anheuser-Busch Products Over Dylan Mulvaney Fiasco
- Dennis Prager: “Destroying everything it touches is not a byproduct of leftism. It is its aim.”Can You Define Leftism?
- “Supporting the ‘Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.'” Dodgers Celebrate Hate
- “Those who tell the truth.” The Antidote to Communism
HITHER & YON
- “The emails, obtained by Rolling Stone, did not specify when the Canadian maritime surveillance and patrol aircraft picked up on the banging.” Searchers detect ‘banging’ every 30 minutes near area where Titanic submarine vanished, DHS emails confirm in potential signs of life (sounds like they discovered Van Nuys, CA – jjs)
- “Game immerses young people in Jesus’ virtual world, biblical lessons.” Gate Zero – A Revolutionary Journey Through Biblical History
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.