Good morning kids. They just couldn’t help themselves, could they? The frog in the pot was drifting into unconsciousness and about to slip under the simmering bubbles for good, but then, they got impatient and turned the heat up to high and Michigan J. Frog leaped out. And he wasn’t singing “Hello My Ragtime Gal” either.
As Pride Month comes to a close, the participants marched through Tompkins Square Park in the East Village while chanting, the New York Post reported Saturday.
Video footage shows the flamboyantly dressed crowd moving through the area, and a woman among the group appeared to be topless . . .
“We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children,” some of those in the crowd shouted. . .
. . . The march came to an end at the Stonewall Inn located in Greenwich Village, whose website says it is “Where Pride Began.”
Meanwhile social media users responded to the initial video, one person writing, “And they say ‘we’re not coming for the children.’”
In July 2021, Breitbart News reported the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus unpublished a music video where singers promised to “convert” children to their LGBT ideology once the clip went viral online.
Lyrics to the song include:
You think we’re sinful. You fight against our rights. You say we all lead lives you can’t respect. But you’re just frightened. You think that we’ll corrupt your kids if our agenda goes unchecked. It’s funny. Just this once, you’re correct.
…We’ll convert your children. Happens bit by bit. Quietly and subtly, and you will barely notice it. You can keep him from disco, warn about San Francisco. Make him wear pleated pants. We don’t care. We’ll convert your children. We’ll make them tolerant and fair.
Funny. Homosexuals always claim that they’re “born this way.” The other little ditty they trot out is the notion that the homosexual population of this nation is something like 20%. On the face of it, it’s ridiculous since if that really were the case, America and perhaps much of the world would have depopulated and the species gone extinct ages ago. The salient point though is, if you’re born that way, why the need to “come for our children?”
I consider myself to be an extremely tolerant individual. I have quite a few friends and acquaintances of the homosexual bent and never have I had any problems with them or their lifestyle choice, regardless of my personal distaste for it. But this madness is beyond the pale. Having a so-called “pride parade” to win friends and influence people is one thing. But instead of marching in police uniforms, or lab coats, or neat business attire, they parade around in crotchless tutus and chaps with their buttocks’ flying in the breeze while sucking each other off on the reviewing stands – in full view of children.
This is not about tolerance, nor is it about acceptance. This is about just the opposite: the forcible acceptance of what they are all about and the surrendering of the moral, cultural and ethical high ground that has shaped societal development since time immemorial to them.
To me, there is zero difference between the KKK marching around in their robes and burning crosses and these people parading around as they do, both demanding respect and more crucially, instilling fear. And of course both of these groups, like every other militant group out there, are either directly Democrat in their lineage or totalitarian in their bent, meaning they are antithetical to what real Americans, conservatives and followers of Judeo-Christian law and morality are all about. Anyone who disputes that is intellectually dishonest and a liar.
It is certainly true that homosexuals have been persecuted and denied basic rights essentially the world over and the for the purposes of this post, right here at home until quite recently. In fact, they still toss them off of roofs, hang them from construction cranes or otherwise torture them to death in the Islamic world. The militant homo crowd will have you believe that that is the case here in America while conveniently ignoring that fact about Islam. And go back to my editorial last week about Hamtramck, MI which is now as American as falafel and halvah. But I digress.
It is we who tolerate them. We do not necessarily accept them since there is ample evidence to prove that homosexuality as a lifestyle is inferior to, wait for it, the nuclear family. But we are now in topsy turvy world because all of this has the goal of one thing: the destruction of the nuclear family and the supplanting of it with the all-powerful State as parent and, in reality, God. That is why they not only now do not tolerate us, but want us and everything we believe in eradicated.
I’m sick of these people. And what sickens me most is not necessarily the freaks parading around as they do but the complete radio silence from homosexuals who do not dress up like this and bugger children in the privacy of their own homes. At least I assume they don’t. Yeah, Mayor Buttocks is not going to go against this crap. But where is Richard Grenell? Where is every mainstream and normal, for lack of a better word, homo and why are they not shouting these bastards down? Answer: for the same reason that far too many blacks do not speak out against an Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakkhan.
Well, this is war, isn’t it. They are indeed coming for your children. And by all accounts the goal is also to come on and in them as well.
Stacie Marie Laughton, who became America’s first transgender lawmaker when he was elected to New Hampshire’s House of Representatives in 2012, has been arrested on four felony counts of distributing child sex abuse imagery.
The Democrat is no stranger to law enforcement, having twice resigned from politics after arrests for offenses including fraud, stalking, and bomb threats.
Laughton was hailed as an LGBT role model when he was elected, with the media describing how his election in New Hampshire “not only made history in the state, but for the broader trans movement as [he] became the first out trans person ever elected to a seat in a state legislature.”
Laughton said he hoped the “LGBT community” would be “inspired” by him. But he was not in the state house for long, resigning over previous credit card felonies, and later imprisoned for leveling a bomb threat at a hospital, which he blamed on mental illness.
Despite this backdrop, he was approved to run as a local official in 2019, with the Democrats getting him reelected to the state house a year after that. Shortly after, his political career began to unravel once again, this time for arrests related to giving police false information and stalking.
A tranny with fraud, stalking, bomb threats and now child rape on his/her/its résumé? Attention Democrats: we have now found the ideal candidate to replace Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants to lead you to victory in 2024! Or more accurately inspire the vote counters to work overtime in quadruple-counting fake ballots to ensure landslide level victory!
Enough of this. The mindset and mantra must be, “If you come for our children, we will come for your heads.”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Jack Posobiec: “During the Trump era, the American left embraced these information narratives peddled by the intelligence community, making strange bedfellows for a political movement that had recently stood against endless overseas wars and domestic surveillance operations. . . There is a reason you rarely see Antifa challenge the actual power structure in the United States. Those in power use Antifa as their shock troops to go after anyone who challenges them.” The Inside Story of How Bill Barr and Chris Wray Refused to Go After Antifa
- “Conservatives have failed to restrain the administrative state because they have accepted that it is a necessary governmental innovation required by the complexity of modern society.” A Century of Impotency: Conservative Failure and the Administrative State
- Victor Davis Hanson: “What the Left now fears most is the revolutionary model it has bequeathed to America—and what might happen if its monstrous creation falls into politically incorrect hands.” (they have nothing to fear from us, at least not in this regard – jjs) What the Left Has Left for America
- “The Left’s war on home ownership, the suburbs and the American Dream intensifies.”Storming Our Castles
- “. . . like other technological answers to the supposed crisis of “climate change,” leading environmentalists oppose hydrogen power because it won’t roll back the industrial revolution. When the climate crusaders utter ‘de-growth,’ you should take them at their word. If we don’t, it will only be matter of time before the bombing resumes.” The Ghost of the Unabomber Lives On
- Robert Spencer: “The elites have been lying to us for decades.” Fifty-Five Years Ago, We Were Warned (actually it’s 56 but Spencer gets a Mulligan – jjs)
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “If you thought censorship of a laptop was the extent of the deep state’s 2020 election rigging on behalf of the Biden family, think again.” Whistleblower Transcripts Show Deep-State Election Rigging For Biden Was Way Bigger Than a Laptop
- Robert Spencer: “This is the apex of political corruption. These people should be formally barred from holding any position in the American government ever again. But their friends and cronies are still in power, so expect them to be given awards instead.” Confirmed: Intel Top Dogs Knowingly Lied When They Said Hunter’s Laptop Was Russian Disinformation
- Roger Kimball: “Instead of proper rule of law we are living with that Orwellian alternative, Our Rule of Law™—an arbitrary enforcement of the laws and use of the coercive power of the state.” A Catastrophic Implosion . . . of the Rule of Law
- “On Friday, U.S. Attorney General denied the whistleblowers’ testimony. Then, instead of clearing things up, Weiss’ office refused to comment on the two conflicting claims.” U.S. Atty. Weiss: No Comment on Whistleblowers’ Claim DOJ Denied His Request to Charge Hunter Biden with Felonies
- “The allegations come on the heels of the Department of Justice striking a plea deal with Hunter Biden, who will plead guilty to two counts of “willful failure to pay federal income tax” and enter a “pretrial diversion program” for a firearm offense. The deal indicates Hunter Biden will not face prison time.” (not holding my breath – jjs) McCarthy Forecasts Garland Impeachment Inquiry if Whistleblower Allegations True
- “House Republicans could do a great deal to expose and end the Justice Department’s deep corruption if they impeached Merrick Garland. Aside from Old Joe himself, no Biden regime official would be more deserving.” Garland: Questioning the Integrity of the Justice Department Is an Attack on — You Guessed It
- Klobuchar said that she understood the “perception issue” of having Hunter Biden attend the event when Garland was there. Senator Klobuchar Chuckles When Asked About Hunter Biden Going to Event Attended by Merrick Garland
- “Even the feds going easy on Trump wouldn’t make it OK for Garland’s DOJ to slow walk a pared-down prosecution when a Biden cashes in.” Hunter Biden: Too Little Too Late
- Clarice Feldman: “More compelling than The Godfather, more sordid than Dallas, more asinine than The Simpsons.” Wilmington: The Next Netflix Series?
- Miranda Devine: “The sabotage of the case against Hunter Biden requires more from Garland than angry threats. He should be hauled into Congress to testify under oath, along with his deputy Lisa Monaco, Weiss, Wolf, FBI Director Christopher Wray and the line agents on the case. There are lots of questions they need to answer that go to the heart of the integrity of the institutions they lead.” (how quaint [NY Post link alert – jjs]) Heroic IRS Whistleblower Testimony Ensnarls Hunter and Joe Biden in Bribery Scheme
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “After seven years of false charges and secret investigations of Donald Trump, both the FBI and Hillary Clinton walk away unscathed.” “Russian Collusion: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along”
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The struggle against FBI injustice is the struggle of memory against forgetting.” Durham Sequel Goes Back to the Prequel
- William Jacobson: “Please ignore the people who are claiming that it reflects that the government is afraid to present its case, or that it thinks the case is imploding. And most of all, please ignore the conspiracy theorists who construct elaborate arguments and theories around it and so many other things.” DOJ Request for Delay of Trump Florida Trial Has Nothing to Do With Strength or Weakness of the Case
- “. . . because he has been charged under the Espionage Act, many people have been misled into believing the accusations against him have something to do with espionage, spying or even treason. The use of the term espionage is extremely prejudicial to Trump in the court of public opinion. It would be even more prejudicial in a court of law if the jury were to hear that word in connection with his case.” Alan Dershowitz Op-Ed: Trump’s Prosecutors Shouldn’t Get to Use the Word “Espionage.” Here’s Why
- “The Founders immediately recognized the President’s plenary power over national security matters, although Trump made his defense more difficult.” Trump, the Constitution, and the Classified Documents Controversy
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Montana House leadership confirmed that two Republicans — Reps. Rhonda Knudsen and Neil Duram — received letters at their homes. Both letters had local return addresses but had been post office markings from Kansas City, NBC Montana reported. Some Republicans in Kansas and Tennessee have speculated the letters could be the result of radical trans activism and an attempt to intimidate lawmakers.” Montana Becomes Third State Reporting Suspicious Letters Received By GOP Officials
- “A whistleblower claimed Abbate threatened FBI employees concerned about the bureau’s overblown response to the Jan. 6 riot.” New FBI Whistleblower Says Deputy Director Threatened Agents Uncomfortable With J6 Investigations
- “Still more startling commonalities between today’s leftists and the Nazis. There have been many.” Crybullies and Beyond: Four Additional Ways the Left Resembles Nazis
- “Race has become such a dominant factor in government funding, university admissions, and hiring and promotion decisions that there is a climate of tremendous animosity against whites.” How Government is Fanning and Subsidizing Anti-White Racism
- “The truth hurts – especially when you’re caught lying.” James O’Keefe Confronts BlackRock Recruiter
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “At issue is a January letter Peterson received from the Ontario College of Psychologists.”Jordan Peterson Facing Legal Battle and ‘Remedial Training’ to Retain His License
- The lawsuit asserts that NBC “knew that many of its male employees, from Matt Lauer down, regularly used their authority and power to sexually harass and assault young female interns and allowed them to do so with no recourse.” Ex-NBC and CNN Executive Michael Bass Accused of Sexually Assaulting Intern
- Preach it, brother. “Fuck Them”: Bill Maher Slams New York Times Over Biased RFK Jr. Coverage
- “What’s really going on, it seems, is that she’s trying to deal with the horror of the American people.” (Taylor Lorenz – jjs) An Ardent Leftist Survives the Horrors of a Maskless TSA Interaction
- The meeting attendees reportedly “agreed that overpopulation was a priority,” in deference to Gates, whose foundation also spearheads the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization project. New WaPo CEO Attended ‘Secret’ Overpopulation Meeting With Gates, Soros… and Oprah!?
- “Social media have unleashed a culture of instant judging.” The Viral Inquisitor
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Anyone who thinks the long timeline and complexities that impacted the TransWest project is somehow an aberration or one-off is almost certainly a person who has no experience in dealing with these Byzantine permitting processes. Moreover, anyone who thinks the U.S. is going to build out 47,000 miles of new high-capacity transmission lines in 12 years is a person who lives in a fantasy world.” This Might Be the Biden Junta’s Most Ludicrous Idea Yet
- “The WEF is watching you.” Chattanooga Goes Brave New World
- “The IEA has allowed itself to be used as a tool for climate policy extremism.” The IEA Net Zero Roadmap is a Green Mirage
- “The 50-year-old Californian businessman stepped down in 2021 but has since decided to speak out to criticise the groups’ protest tactics, which include ‘slow marches’ and blocking roads.” Wealthy US entrepreneur bankrolling Just Stop Oil sensationally turns on ‘unproductive’ climate mob
- “. . . it isn’t true. As they well know, since they’ve continued to invest in waterfront real estate on Martha’s Vineyard.” Is the Polar Sea Ice Really Shrinking?
- “More CO2 means more plant growth; better for plants, which makes it better for us. . . Burning coal puts back CO2 taken out by growing trees over many millions of years. The circle of life, as it were.” What the World Needs Now: More CO2, Not Less
- David Harsanyi: “Summer is trying to murder you, warns The Washington Post. Americans Have Never Been Less Threatened By ‘Extreme’ Weather
- “Tragedies like this week’s e-bike repair shop fire highlight the hidden dangers that personal vehicles powered by lithium-ion batteries pose to urban environments.” The Dark Side of “Micro-mobility”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Our taxpayer dollars are supposed to help protect us. Shouldn’t what we’ve already been paying for be put to good use?” We Should Protect Our Border With What We’ve Already Paid For
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “@ManhattanDA @ChrisMarteNYC & others in the far left caucus take notice of the Daniel Penny effect. This is what happens when everyday people are vilified for trying to help others.” ‘Daniel Penny Effect’ Seen in NYC Subway Attacks Including at Least One Where No One Intervened
- “If you don’t have a safe state, you can’t have a healthy state, and if you’re not educating your kids, you don’t have a healthy workforce, if you don’t have a healthy workforce, you can’t have a good economy. I mean, it’s like rudimentary, fundamental,” Landry told the DCNF. ‘Fix The System’: Louisiana AG Thinks Crime-Fighting Focus Can Reclaim Gov’s Mansion After Eight Years Of Dem Control
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “We passed a law saying, declassify the information that you have about the [Chinese] COVID and Wuhan lab’s activities. What they did is they basically went and — and did a paper on what they believe about the intelligence they’ve looked at. I will give an example of this. We’ve asked to open the curtain and release the intelligence, and they went behind the curtain, read this stuff, and came out and said, well, this is what we think about it.”House Intel Chairman: Report on Chinese COVID Origins Given to Biden Has Info That ‘Contradicts’ IC Statements
- “Wuhan scientists lacked safeguards, were among first sick with [Chinese] COVID-19, report states.” Intel Report Says Lab Leak is Now Considered a Possibility by Every US Intelligence Agency (Possibility?! GFY – jjs)
- Lloyd Billingsley: “In fully transformed America, white coat supremacy is a permanent condition.” Dr. Fauci Still Calling the Shots
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The heart of their mission is to indoctrinate children into being atheistic gender ideologues.” There Is Nothing Worth Saving in America’s Public Schools
- “The education landscape in the USA is so bleak that our future is at risk.” Can America Survive as a Self-Governing People
- “With reading and math scores at decade lows, Miguel Cardona touts ‘positive results.'”Biden Junta Says its Chinese COVID Spending for Schools Will Boost Test Scores. Districts Used the Funds for Staff Bonuses.
- “We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled. The Constitution makes no reference to abortion, and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision…” – Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the Majority Opinion. Flashback: The One-Year Anniversary of the Supreme Court Decision Overturning Roe v. Wade
- “The day the Dobbs decision was handed down, I wished in that moment to be back in my grandmother’s kitchen so I could tell her the news.” For Nearly 50 Years Before Dobbs, Pro-Lifers Held Onto Hope
- “This is purely political payback for the Dobbs decision of 2022.” What ProPublica’s Crusade Against Conservative SCOTUS Justices Is Really About
- “The pro-life movement has been Catholic from the beginning.” Who Ended Roe? Catholics
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Advancing policy doesn’t require legislative majorities or control of the executive, but rather the willpower and money needed to convince enough voters to approve it.” How the Ballot Amendment Process Became Democrats’ New Strategy to Entrench Their Agenda into Law
- “The most significant confrontation on North American soil since Gettysburg will happen in 2024. Super-compute can determine who has the high ground.” 2024: How to Out-Compute the Left
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Being forced to employ someone to represent the company who behaves in a manner directly violative of the company’s convictions is a substantial burden,” the three-judge panel of Republican appointees found. Court Blocks Federal Civil Rights Agency From Suing Christian-Owned Business Over Homo/Tranny Pervert Firings
- “This dramatic and important policy change almost slipped by unnoticed (for now), but you can bet Israel’s mortal enemies, the ones who want to drive the Jews into the sea, have noticed and are saving this concession for use when most impactful.” Sen. Ted Cruz Points Out Biden Junta is Now Officially Boycotting Israel
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The Democrat is no stranger to law enforcement, having twice resigned from politics after arrests for offenses including fraud, stalking, and bomb threats.” (I think we found the perfect Dem candidate to replace Biden in ’24! – jjs) America’s First Trans Lawmaker Arrested Over Child Sex Abuse
- “Before [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden, dissatisfaction among the American public had not been higher since September 2013 under Barack Obama at 78 percent. Yet, Biden’s disapproval figures have consistently been high and worsening as more than 70 percent of Americans have believed the country is on the wrong track in all the last four quarters of his [sham] presidency.” Whopping 83% Concerned for Biden Health, 74% Say Country on Wrong Track
- “No Labels, the political outfit preparing to run a ‘unity’ ticket in 2024 that Democrat strategists and Never-Trump Republican operatives fear will siphon votes from [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden, is what’s known as a dark-money group.” As Predicted: Democrats and Media [but he repeats himself] Waste No Time Going After Third Party Election Threat
- “You can boo all you want,” Christie told the conference. (at last, Krispy gives the people what the want – jjs) “Krispy Kreosote” Christie Responds to Audience That Booed Him for Attacking Trump
- Lloyd Billingsley: “But more scientific tests are still needed.” Politicians Meet the Polygraph
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Wagner fighters and equipment seen leaving the captured Russian city of Rostov-on-Don.” (ride of the fail-kyries? – jjs) Russia: Wagner Group Calls Off Revolt, Prigozhin to Leave For Belarus Under Amnesty Deal
- “US intelligence agencies also believe Putin was aware that Prigozhin was conspiring against him before the march began but have been left confused by Putin’s lack of action against the uprising, as well as his willingness to broker a deal with the Wagner chief through Aleksandr Lukashenko, the President of Belarus.” U.S. Knew of Impending Wagner Rebellion Weeks Ago
- “It was predicted that Vladimir Putin’s hold on power was tenuous. And now he is badly damaged goods.” (maybe, but the coup failed and he’s still on top – jjs) Wither Putin and Prigozhin’s Coup Attempt
- “There are still no reports of mercenary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin arriving in Belarus after he reached a deal with the Kremlin to go into exile and ended his rebellion. Many other questions remained unanswered on Sunday morning, including whether Prigozhin would be joined in exile by any of his Wagner Group’s troops and what role, if any, he might have there.” Aftermath of Russian Mercenary Chief Prigozhin’s Armed Rebellion
- “Things are moving fast for Vladimir Putin now. What can he do for his — and our, and Ukraine’s — benefit?” A Proposed Fix for the Russia-Ukraine Quagmire
- “No matter what happens in Russia now, the lead-up to and conduct of the Ukraine war reflect terribly on Western Leadership.” The Unraveling Ukraine Narrative Reveals the Incompetence and Corruption of Western Leadership
- “This past weekend, while most sane observers were withholding judgment on events in Russia, Democrats and their neo-con allies were noisily doing backflips to exploit the seeming crisis in their political favor.” Dems, Media Prove Anew Their ‘Flexibility’ on Russia
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “We’re supposed to be their closest ally. And this is what we get,” a British government source said. “It is what it is… but it is bad for UK-U.S. relations,” they added. “They’ve done the UK a bad turn with their preference for this Danish lady.” US-UK Relations Sour as Biden Backs Socialist Climate Activist for NATO Chief, Over UK Defense Secretary
- “The American-led sanctions regime is paradoxically hastening the end of Western economic hegemony.” Atmospheric Change
- “In the wake of 25 years of Chinese naval expansion and the relative silence of our U.S. flag officers, it is time for them to speak up.” (in the wake of the Leftist takeover of the USA, they need to sail the Mighty Mo up the Potomac and point the turrets at Kalorama – jjs) We Need a New “Admirals” Revolt’
- Daniel Greenfield: “The numbers show that the secret to peace is to stop funding terrorists.”Twice as Many Israelis Died in One Month of Biden than in One Year of Trump
- “But why such an obsessive interest in only Israel’s demolitions?” House Demolitions by Israel and by Egypt
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- Robert Spencer: “Banking on your not knowing about such incidents, Akhundzada declared, ‘The status of women as a free and dignified human being has been restored and all institutions have been obliged to help women in securing marriage, inheritance and other rights.’ Akhundzada has some job security: if for whatever reason his Taliban gig falls through, he can always hit the comedy club circuit. But what he’s really trying to do is keep the aid money flowing in.” Hey, At Least He Has a Sense of Humor: Taliban Top Dog Insists Women Have It Great In Afghanistan
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “I hire for diversity.” Pentagon Nominees Blocked By GOP Senator Are Pushing Left-Wing Initiatives To Reshape Military
- “Our cyber-defenses are yet another matter where the Biden [junta] has failed.” Joe Biden Fails on Cybersecurity
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- The multinational has stressed that the settlement is “not an admission of liability,” adding that if it the payments are “not approved by the court or certain agreed terms are not fulfilled, 3M is prepared to continue to defend itself in the litigation.” 3M to Pay $10.3 Billion for Polluting Drinking Water with ‘Forever Chemicals’
- “You look around, the city is not vibrant anymore,” DeSantis said on a garbage-laden street corner smeared in graffiti for a backdrop. “It’s really collapsed because of leftist policies, and these policies have caused people to flee this area.” Poll: 4 In 10 Californians Have Considered Fleeing The State
- “The 866-acre Hunters Point Naval Shipyard in San Francisco was once home to a secret Navy research laboratory where animals were injected with strontium-90, a radioactive isotope, according to the report. The isotope was also part of the glow-in-the-dark paint on the site and reportedly could have been washed down drains or off ships used in nuclear testing in the Pacific, per the news report. The 40-acre tract of land where the research laboratory once stood, named ‘Parcel G,’ could be turned over to city officials in 2024 and used for residential development, according to the report.” REPORT: US Navy Faces Allegations of Hiding Dangers of Radioactive Former Shipyard
- John Stossel: “Goverment isn’t Santa Claus; it’s force.” (Trots out that Stephanopoulos bromide about politicians wanting to ban contraception. The rest of it’s ok, if not nothing really new – jjs) Less Freedom
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- John Dale Dunn, M.D.: “A confession that should once again shake your confidence in the medical profession.” The American Medical Profession Changes a Diagnosis Racialist Grounds
- A disturbing look at the “queering of medicine”, policies impacted by climate pseudoscience, and the push for using hospice from hospital chains. Welcome to the World of Postmodern Medicine
- “The Netherlands has, for instance, recently announced plans to allow the killing of children as young as one year old. Canada, headed by self-professed CCP ‘basic dictatorship’ admirer and WEF lackey Justin Trudeau, has likewise championed the euthanasia of babies by the government. The Canadian authorities even went so far as to create a children’s book espousing the benefits of killing yourself.” Watch: UNREAL Dystopian Suicide Advertisement
- I sure hope Joy Behar and Bette Midler stay away from them . . . Hollywood’s favorite weight-loss drug has dangerous side effects–including cancer
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The timing of the Titan failure could very well be critical, as it occurred just as federal lawmakers are trying to decide whether to extend the regulatory moratorium created by the 2004 Commercial Space Launch Amendments Act. That law created a period in which private companies could fly risky missions, with less safety regulation, in order to allow them to experiment with this new technology. It recognized that not enough was yet known to allow the government to impose strict safety rules.” Will the wreck of the submersible Titan and the death of its five passengers impact space tourism?
- “. . . both amendments will likely achieve just one thing: making it much more expensive to launch from Cape Canaveral and Vandenberg. Whether those increased costs will be kept as low as possible is entirely unknown. We certainly should not trust officials in the federal government to do so.” House Democrats propose and Republicans approve Space Force increasing spaceport fees
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “We’re here, we’re queer, we’re coming for your children,” some of those in the crowd shouted. (waiting for the counter chant of “touch them and we’ll come for your heads” – jjs)WATCH – ‘We’re Coming for Your Children’: NYC Drag Marchers Chant Ominous Message at Pride Event
- “If a child was allowed to participate in this naked bike ride, any and all adults who supported and condoned this need to be arrested immediately.” Local Wisconsin Supervisor Calls For Police Investigation After Child Participates In Madison’s Adult Naked Bike Ride
- “This is what comes of viewing everything in the world through the Marxist lens of oppressor vs. oppressed, in which no social norm or consensus has any objective, universal source of meaning in the natural world but is instead merely a manufactured tool of power to keep the oppressed class in line (in this case, women).” War on Women: Transes Ban Lesbians From Pride March, Cite ‘Transphobia’
- “The radical sexual onslaught escalates.” The Pride Divide
- “. . . it is very much the result — and the intended one at that — of active, highly orchestrated social engineering through pop culture, government institutions, multinational corporations, and NGOs.” Western Decline: ‘Am I Gay’ Web Searches up 1,300% in U.S.
- “It is unconscionable that some doctors nationwide have decided it is a good thing to cut up and mutilate little kids. They should face some punishment for such acts.” Real pushback: Thirteen university-run child mutilation clinics to shut down this year
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Last year, Amazon Studios’ premiered A League of Their Own, a series based on the beloved 1992 film of the same name. Like the Grease prequel series, it put storytelling second to pushing racial politics and LGBTQ ideology. “The show takes a deeper look at race and sexuality, following the journey of a whole new ensemble of characters as they carve their own paths towards the field, both in the league and outside of it,” a press release from Amazon Studios explained last year. The show was canceled back in March. Another Woke Reboot Dies a Horrible Death
- “Historically, Markle has been a problem child for the British royal family by accusing the monarchy of ‘racism.’ Prince Harry, who is chained to his wife Meghan, has been stuck in between all of the drama she has created and this Spotify deal is just the cherry on top.”Spotify cancels Meghan Markle’s podcast after accusations she faked interviews
- “What Mastercard’s shareholder proposals reveal about politics in the boardroom.”Corporate Culture Wars
- Christian Toto: “Liberal. Conservative. Apolitical. They’re all taking a critical stand for freedom.” Meet Pop Culture’s Free Speech Heroes
- “Is the current over-emphasis on diversity over competence making us safer or putting people at increased danger? Will patients or plane passengers look suspiciously at their physician or pilot, wondering if that person is the best for the job or merely checking the box on some woke corporate diversity scorecard?” Diversity’s Fatal Attraction
HITHER & YON
- “Ginsberg told the news outlet it would cost an estimated $1 million to replicate the work, which reportedly focused on photosynthesis and may have furthered solar panel development.” (NY Post link alert – jjs) (if only the janitor at Google, the WEF and Soros Fortress of Solitude did this – jjs) Annoyed Janitor Turns Off Super-Cold Freezer, Destroying Decades of Scientific Work and Causing at least $1 Million in Damages: Lawsuit
- Thad McCotter: “The ultimate result for wholly AI products deemed by some to be ‘art works’ is conformity and homogeneity.” Artificial Intelligence vs. Artists’ Works
- “It’s hard to meet the needs of the moment.” Feeling Like a Hero
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.