Good morning kids. So, the whopper-spouting Whopper known as Ana Navarro filled the screen – literally – on The Harpy Homemaker Show, aka The View (NY Post link alert) and offered up a chunk of ambergris. Per Miranda Devine:
. . . the Biden corruption scandal “is a story of a father’s love, and Joe Biden has never and will never give up on his son Hunter . . .
“That is part of his heart.”
The “View” co-host was simply echoing the spin from the White House to get out from under the latest avalanche of damning evidence about the Biden family grift machine during Joe’s vice presidency: Honest Joe is guilty of nothing more than loving his wayward son.
The New York Times’ Nick Kristof echoed the sentiment in a cringeworthy piece titled “The Real Lesson From the Hunter Biden Saga: It isn’t about presidential corruption but a determined parent battling his son’s addiction with unconditional love.”
Every defendant has a hard-luck tale and it’s a little much from a family that has been the epitome of privilege for decades when they don’t even try to provide an explanation.
Nor will Biden’s on-brand defiance fly this time.
The optics of his son and Joe’s brother Jim Biden — who still is under federal investigation — at the White House in bow ties for a state dinner last week was so in-your-face that even the Times raised an eyebrow.
It was just two days after Hunter’s sweetheart plea deal, and Attorney General Merrick Garland was preposterously in attendance.
Very funny, Joe!
The “story of a father’s love” is also a recurring theme in The Godfather films. You just have to ignore the 160 minutes of people getting knifed, shot, garroted and car-bombed, along with the political payoffs, drug dealing, extortion, blackmail, adultery, pedophilia, vice and various and sundry other miscellaneous meshugas to get to the “real lesson” to be learned here, which gets a grand total of about 5-10 minutes tops of screen time.
I understand that this was also a recurring theme in the Saddam Hussein household, when he and beloved but sometimes rambunctious sons Queezy and Sneezy would gather for “Sunday gravy,” then retreat to the rumpus room in Palace #32 for a spirited and fun round of billiards, Risk, Stratomatic Baseball, attacking Kurdish villages with poison gas, and then capping it all off with some rape and torture of political opponents and their families. Ba’ath time was always a hoot with those two. Ah, memories.
Yup. The story of a father’s love for his son is timeless. And let it not be said that Hunter Biden did not return that affection. With interest. Of course, as some lady once said “It takes a village to raise a child.” In this case, Washington DC, where the child and his father are protected with a giant deflector shield known as the Deep State.
Does Garland still deserve impeachment for his assortment of abuses, such as sitting on his hands to avoid real accountability for the younger Biden (and his pop), while weaponizing the country’s top law enforcement agency to try to send Biden’s top presidential challenger to federal prison? Absolutely. Is it smart politically for Kevin McCarthy to use the current momentum to hold Garland to account? Probably. Is the alleged involvement in a foreign bribery scheme enough to merit Biden’s own impeachment? Most definitely.
But if the blame — and punishment — for the DOJ corruption revealed by whistleblowers stops with Merrick Garland or even Joe Biden, it will happen again.
That’s because the Justice Department’s pattern of shielding the Biden family from the law wasn’t masterminded by either man. It happened because of career officials and bureaucrats, whose names most Americans don’t know, and whom Americans will never have the chance to vote out. They didn’t have to be told what to do. . .
. . . The regime, the deep state, the bureaucracy, whatever you want to call it: Shapley’s testimony shows their ability to manipulate political outcomes is so entrenched that their own elected overseers are powerless to stop it. . .
. . . The problem of a bureaucracy so bloated that the people’s elected servants in Congress and the White House can’t keep track of, let alone shut down, its mischief is not unique to the DOJ. But the Justice Department’s role as arbiter of how — or to whom — the law applies makes its rule-by-pencil-pusher especially dangerous.
Electing the right president or appointing the right attorney general will only help with that insofar as he can root out the career rot in the 115,000-employee DOJ. As the Gary Shapleys get pushed out, the integrity they bring to agencies like the DOJ and IRS will go with them.
And while corruption in the vastly left-leaning bureaucracy almost always benefits Democrats, the problem goes beyond partisan politics. If government agencies are so powerful that their work to protect political allies and topple their challengers continues unabated by the electoral process, then elections are no real transfer of power and we are not a functioning republic.
Bingo. We are most certainly not a functioning republic. We no longer have even the illusion of a functioning republic anymore. It’s why the notion of candidates and primaries and elections is for me mostly an academic exercise. There is an evolutionary process going on brought about primarily by the surprise 2016 victory of Trump and then the reaction to him and to the millions of people who put him in office by the Biden’s “love brokers.” It’s also a revolutionary process, or at least the final act in one which had been going on since 1913, if not before then. We are changing into a government and society that more and more is a dystopian nightmare. The only question is how deep and how dark will it get. If history teaches us anything, there is no limit.
The other side of that coin vis a vis revolutionary processes is the reaction by the people. If, as the Left constantly shriek “silence is violence,” there can be no one on the sidelines. “You’re either with us or the terrorists,” which the execrable Dubya was right about, except at the wrong time and referring to the wrong sides. Unless there is some black swan event that we cannot perceive, then I don’t really see anything that is going to stop the crazy train we are on from plunging into the abyss.
Maybe it’s the attack on our children that is finally waking people up, at least to that heinous movement. But from one depredation, revolutions have sprung up. And going after the children is one huge depredation. They crossed one big ass rubicon with that. We shall see what the reaction will be or if it can develop into a chain reaction to change the course of history. Here’s hoping.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “How central banks and politicians create the conditions for indentured servitude.” The Controlled Demolition of Nation-States
- Victor Davis Hanson: “It would be hard for a Chinese or Russian strategist to come up with a record better than Biden’s to emasculate America’s military and radically reduce its global stature.” Biden Abroad: The Moral and Material Collapse of U.S. Foreign Policy
- Daniel Greenfield: “When people make their personal lives public, they hand power to the Left.” Politics and the End of Private Lives
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “One thing is clear—the Democrats are once again falsely accusing Trump of crimes which Biden and Democrats have actually committed.” Latest Leaks Don’t Incriminate Trump, They Incriminate Democrats
- Robert Spencer: “The apex of political corruption that keeps getting rewarded.”Confirmed: Intel Top Dogs Knowingly Lied When They Said Hunter’s Laptop Was Russian Disinformation
- “If agencies are so powerful that their work to protect political allies and topple their challengers continues unabated by the electoral process, then we are not a functioning republic.” DOJ Rot Goes So Much Deeper Than Merrick Garland
- “These two things are crucial, Schweizer said on his podcast, The Drill Down, because they show that Joe Biden was a beneficiary of his son’s deal-making with Chinese Communist Party-connected businesses, and that the committees will likely scrutinize the calls made to and from that cellphone.” (hat tip commenter MTF – jjs) Peter Schweizer: Investigations Detonate Two Bombs Under Joe Biden
- “Hunter demanded $10 million because $5 million ‘is not acceptable obviously.’” ‘Bidens are the Best’: Hunter Demanded $10M From Chinese Energy Company, Bragged About Connections
- “How involved were you in your son’s Chinese shake-down text message? Were you sitting there? Were you involved?” a reporter asked the [so-called quote-unquote “president”]. Biden responded: “No, I wasn’t.” Biden Denies Taking Part In Son’s Alleged Shakedown Of Chinese Businessman
- “[Lesley] Wolf, who began working as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Delaware District in 2006, told Biden and his attorneys that IRS agents wanted to search his storage locker in northern Virginia, IRS agent Gary Shapley and another whistleblower testified. She also allegedly shut down agents’ proposal to search a guesthouse on Joe Biden’s Delaware property where Hunter had been living off and on, and participated in a meeting where attorneys suggested departures from Justice Department protocol.” Meet the US Attorney Who Allegedly Covered for Hunter Biden
- “Judges can reject plea agreements,” O’Connor wrote. “That would be an appropriate disposition here.” Former Head Of DOJ Tax Division Urges Federal Judge To ‘Trash’ Hunter Biden Plea Deal
- “According to Shapley, the FBI obtained electronic evidence that placed Hunter Biden in the vicinity of the repair shop where he allegedly left his computer for repairs in April 2019. Hunter Biden has suggested that he may not have dropped the laptop off for repairs and that it may have been stolen, perhaps by Russians.” Deep State of Denial: Ex-Spies and Biden Aides Silent on Hunter Biden Laptop Revelations
- Miranda Devine: “Another ruse to downplay the ballooning allegations was evident when the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] joked last week during a meeting with the Indian prime minister that he had ‘sold a lot of state secrets.’ What, me, worry? That’s why he laughs in reporters’ faces when they dare to shout a snatched question as he hurries by. But the questions keep coming, nonetheless.” (NY Post link alert – jjs) Allegations Against Biden and his Family are Too Credible to Wipe Away with “Father’s Love” Sob Story
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Now here’s an interesting twist that grows out of my 50 years of teaching criminal law: what if Mr. Trump mistakenly believed that he was showing material that was still classified and secret? He said he believed it on the recording, but his belief may have been incorrect. Could he be charged with attempting a crime if he erroneously believed that material that had become declassified were still classified?” Alan Dershowitz Op-Ed: Does Trump Know Something About The Audio Recording That He’s Not Sharing?
- The court filing states, “[Donald Trump] has been the subject of significant harm to his reputation, which, in turn, has yielded an inordinate amount of damages sustained as a result.” Trump is Suing E Jean Carroll
- “Juror selection will determine Trump’s fate.” Hanging Jury, or Hung Jury?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Where is the GOP on this grave offense against American values?” (mostly, with few exceptions, cheering it on – jjs) Does Anyone Care That We’re Holding Political Prisoners in a DC Jail?
- “Penny has been accused of killing Neely in New York City last month after placing him in a chokehold on the floor of a Manhattan subway car. Witnesses said Neely was making threatening comments toward passengers on board the vehicle, prompting the former U.S. marine to subdue Neely.” Prosecutors Plan To Use More Footage, Statements From Jordan Neely’s NYC Subway Death In Upcoming Kangaroo Court Trial: Report
- “In attempting to defeat racism, leftists only succeed in shoving students into the boxes they’ve checked.” An Obstacle to the Left’s Defense of Affirmative Action: Race Is a Biological Myth
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The Court gave the First Amendment some ‘breathing room’ to protect against encroachment by prosecutions for ‘true threats.’” Supreme Court: First Amendment Requires Showing of Recklessness to Prosecute ‘True Threats’
- They call for action “akin to election and [Chinese] COVID-19 mitigations and rules” 250 Hollywood Celebrities Sign Letter Demanding Big Tech Censor Anyone Who Opposes Trans Surgeries On Kids
- “Breitbart News recently published a report revealing that Pedro Gonzalez, a rising conservative influencer and the politics editor of Chronicles magazine, regularly sent racist and antisemitic messages in 2019 and 2020.” Twitter Community Note Fact Checks Pedro Gonzalez’s Claim of ‘Smears’ over Breitbart News Report
- “All that that you’ve just said is clearly true, it’s very implausible for starters. Second, though, I’m a whistleblower lawyer. This guy is not a whistleblower. A whistleblower goes within the agency, follows the procedure, says something wrong has happened,” Litman said. “This guy is just a complainer with maybe a political axe to grind or maybe just a professional.” ‘Just A Complainer’: MSNBC Guest Says IRS Whistleblower Isn’t Legitimate
- “The ‘coming for your children’ chant has been used for years at Pride events, according to longtime march attendees and gay rights activists.” (has no correlation to the meaning of the words – jjs) NBC News Desperately Tries to Spin Trans Activists Chanting ‘We’re Coming for Your Children’
- “When he called American Jews disloyal, I thought it was anti-Semitic.” “Excuse me? Excuse me, stop it. I am not gonna let you get away with that,” Gorka snapped back. ‘I’m Not Gonna Let You Do That’: Newsmax Panel Explodes After Former Trump Official Spars With Liberal Host
- “By this time in the Trump term, we were 18 months into ‘tell-all season.'” Where Is the Biden-Bashing ‘Tell-All’ Book?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “After his overwhelming success in Arizona, the former governor is taking over the revamped Citizens for Free Enterprise.” Doug Ducey: The Right’s New Free-Market Champion
- “Access to cheap goods, Lighthizer maintains, is not a social good in itself.” A GOP Trade Hawk’s Lessons for the Left
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- His remarks come about one month after a May 2023 grid assessment report from the North American Electric Reliability Corporation, which warned that the power grids serving most of New England and a large majority of Americans who live west of the Mississippi River face “elevated risk” of rolling blackouts this summer if weather conditions are hotter than normal. Biden Brags About Killing Coal Plants as Grid Operators Warn of Rolling Blackouts
- “The WEF is a non-governmental organization that aims to implement ‘the Great Reset’ and is led by Klaus Schwab, the son of a Nazi collaborator.” World Economic Forum Demands Private Car Ownership Reduction of 75 Percent
- “Climate cult dominoes are beginning to fall.” Sweden Green Lights Nuclear Power, Moving Away from “Green Energy” Reliance
- “[Oliver] Stone is just one of a growing number of environmentalists who are accepting that if their desire is to transition the modern world to a clean, green, low carbon, and inexpensive baseload electrical grid, nuclear is the best option available today.” Time to Go Nuclear
- “Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them wear cricket uniforms.” WATCH: Cricketer Carries Climate Protester Off the Field
- “. . . if we’ve learned anything from this regime’s spending when it comes to things like the conflict in Ukraine, maybe they’ll have another “accounting error” and give Ford an even larger loan in the near future.” Power Outage: Ford to Cut ‘t Least 1,000 Salaried Employees,’ Lose $3 Billion From Electric Vehicle Investments
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It is a rather binary choice and for those who love the country there is only one option.”Without Borders, Why Have a Military in the First Place?
- “About 55 percent of general election voters said they would be more likely to back a candidate for president who supported sending troops to the border to stop drug trafficking. Less than 3-in-10 said they would be less likely to support a candidate holding this position.”NBC Poll: U.S. Troops at Border to Dismantle Drug Trade, Illegal Immigration GOP’s Most Popular Policy Among 2024 Voters
- “Wrongheaded State Department diplomacy in the Americas places a higher priority on ‘irregular’ movement of illegal migrants than on respecting rule of law and national borders.”Biden’s Border Disaster
- “I don’t want to leave.” Illegal Immigrants Flown By DeSantis To Martha’s Vineyard Are Still There — And Loving It
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Not just a coincidence anymore.” (NY Post link alert – jjs) At Least 16 Bodies Pulled from Chicago Waterways Since 2022
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The final piece of the [Chinese] COVID aid fraud puzzle will be trying to learn how many fraudulent individual stimulus checks were mailed out. More than $800 billion in [Chinese] COVID relief checks were mailed to taxpayers who had information on file with the IRS. How many were dead, how many were fictitious people, and how many received multiple checks is unknown at this point.” More Than $200 Billion in Chinese COVID Aid Fraud — and That’s Just From Two Programs
- “Trump’s refusal to acknowledge the [Chinese] Covid shots’ existing side effects helps no one except those who lied about their efficacy.” By Refusing to Acknowledge the Jab’s Risks, Trump Helps the Chinese Covid Cult Evade Accountability
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Democratic Socialists of America made a ‘strategic’ decision to focus on schools. Now it has members in leadership roles at powerful local unions.” The Emerging Alliance Between America’s Leading Socialist Organization and Teachers’ Unions
- “Public universities are supposed to be repositories of information; why is it so difficult to get them to answer the public’s queries? ‘Phooey on FOIA’‘
- The books in question include a title called Pride Puppy, which asks its child readers to see if they can spot items including an “intersex [flag],” “leather,” and “underwear” among the illustrations. Other titles center on characters being attracted to or marrying people of the same sex, or transitioning to a new gender. Christian, Muslim Parents Unite Against Homo School Propaganda
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Both outlets published separate articles earlier this week warning of the looming threat of Republican-controlled legislatures exercising their constitutional authority to oversee and administer elections in their respective states.” Congratulations To America’s Propaganda Press For Discovering Election Oversight
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- The White House recently tapped CUNY professor Ramzi Kassem as an immigration adviser. Kassem has accused Israel of “ethnic cleansing” and “systematic genocide,” the Washington Free Beacon reported on Tuesday. The Country That Shall Not Be Named: Biden [junt] Omits Mention of Israel in Rollout of Anti-Semitism Strategy
- “The non-profit Christian ministry, based in Northern Ireland, is one that supports those who decide to change their sexual preference, expression, and/or gender identity. The report noted that it is the only Christian ministry of its kind in the UK. However, LGBT activists claimed that the ministry was carrying out conversation therapy, a practice set to be banned by the government.” UK bank pays thousands in settlement to Christian charity after shutting down its bank account due to Homo pressure
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Rhode Island GOP Chairman Joe Powers responded to the incident on social media, calling for Miller’s resignation.” Democrat Senator Arrested For Keying Car Over ‘Biden Sucks’ Sticker
- “I’m for anybody not named Trump right now.” (if this is not a ringing endorsement of Trump, I don’t know what is – jjs) Paul Ryan: ‘It Is a Disaster if We Nominate Trump,’ ‘He Could Win’
- “The things he attacked Trump on four years ago all look worse today.” Biden Will be Haunted by the Ghost of His Campaign Past
- Deroy Murdock: “Why is Trump riding high as Dems try to lay him low?” Trump’s Poll Numbers Are a Cry for Justice
- “There’s still a long way to go in the 2024 presidential race, but what has stood out the most is that the 2023 Trump is not the 2016 Trump. That might not be a good thing for the MAGA faithful.” 2023 Trump Feels More Like the Revenge Tour
- “Since 2008, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has disclosed his history with sleep apnea in thorough medical reports,” White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates said. “He used a CPAP machine last night, which is common for people with that history.” Oldest President in American History Placed on Respiratory Device
- “His brain forgets to breathe during sleep.” Biden’s Failure To Treat Sleep Apnea May Have Increased Risk of Dementia, Studies Show
- “Now people chalk up to age what we all knew way back was IQ.” (he has dementia and is stupid, as well as a dangerous criminal – jjs) Joe Biden Is Not Senile — He’s Stupid
* * * * *
- “If you’re looking for the leader of the coup, there he is right there,” Carlson declared. I dare say he’s right. Tucker Carlson Makes Chilling Prediction About 2024
- “Gavin Newsom couldn’t ask for a better setup to a presidential run.” How Does Hunter Affect 2024?
- “Ramaswamy, who is also a strong critic of U.S. financial support for Ukraine’s war with Russia, says his comments at the campaign event were actually a show of support for Israel.” (high speed rail and Israel do sound alike – jjs) Vivek Ramaswamy Told a Voter He’s Open to Ending Foreign Aid to Israel. Now He Says It Was a Misunderstanding
- Though the former congressman promised not to support former President Donald Trump if he becomes the nominee, he continues to fundraise to reach the RNC’s 40,000 donor threshold requirement to debate, according to his Twitter. (Turd Hurd – jjs) This GOP Presidential Longshot Candidate Is Fundraising To Make The Debate Stage — But There’s Just One Problem
- “So let them fight it out. Let the strongest candidate emerge. And then — this is the important part — all of us rally around the nominee.” The GOP Primaries Are Gonna Get Ugly — Between Us, Not Them
- “What’d you call it, a weeble?” (almost as dumb as a Democrat – jjs) Francis Suarez Has No Idea Who the Uyghurs Are
- “Exclusive excerpt from bestselling exposé of America’s most subversive leader.” The Shocking TRUE History of Barack Obama’s Presidency
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “A wounded Putin is quite likely to be a more dangerous Putin.” Beware a Weakened Putin
- “Incompetent leaders are pushing the world toward unparalleled catastrophe.” Is Nuclear War Inevitable?
- “The war in Ukraine has revealed many challenges to current U.S. foreign policy.” America’s ‘Revolutionary Moment’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Protests reportedly erupted in Paris on Tuesday after police allegedly shot and killed a 17-year-old boy during a traffic stop in the suburb of Nanterre.” Video Shows The Fatal Police Shooting That’s Throwing Paris Into Complete Chaos
- “Tehran could make ‘enough weapons-grade uranium for up to eight nuclear weapons.'”Biden’s Iran Deal Will Bring Tehran Even ‘Closer to the Nuclear Threshold,’ Analysis Finds
- “South Azerbaijani dissidents and members of the Azerbaijani Diaspora take a tough stand.”Azerbaijanis Criticize Possible Fresh New Nuclear Deal With Iran
- “A matter of time?” Israeli-Saudi Peace
- “How authoritarian and expansionist nations won’t be stopped.” Still Appeasing After All These Years
- “Why Abbas doesn’t dare criticize Putin.” Russia Opens Consulate In Jerusalem — Palestinians Silent
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- The United Front Work Department (UFWD), a CCP “intelligence service” that specializes in “coordinating [foreign and domestic] influence operations,” operates Overseas Chinese Service Centers (OCSCs) in at least seven U.S. cities, a DCNF investigation found. Launched between 2014 and 2017, the seven U.S. OCSC branches are located in San Francisco, California; St. Paul, Minnesota; St. Louis, Missouri; Omaha, Nebraska; Charlotte, North Carolina; Houston, Texas and Salt Lake City, Utah, according to Chinese state media reports.Missouri AG To Investigate ‘Possible CCP Outpost’ Linked To Chinese Intel Service
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The breach was associated with the MOVEit Transfer app, which is used by thousands of organizations worldwide that were also impacted by the incident.” Massive Data Breach Hits California Public Pension Funds, CalPERS and CalSTRS
- “. . . San Francisco’s atomizing and impoverishing anarcho-tyranny is how the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] of the United States and almost anyone of importance in his political party would prefer for you to live.” San Francisco: Harbinger of Democrat Horrors to Come
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- As noted by NBC News, the federal government has considered psychedelic drugs to lack an “accepted medical use” for half a century, but there has been a shift in recent years. So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden ‘Very Open-Minded’ About Psychedelics For Medicine, His Brother Frank Says
- “Patients will pay for this misguided approach.” Senate Democrats Take One More Step Toward Socialized Medicine
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . .that the company is considering launching its own station, independent of the Blue Origin-led Orbital Reef station, suggests it has its own doubts about whether that project will ever take off as planned, and has thus decided to make its own contingency plans.”Sierra Space says first Dream Chaser will be ready for launch by December
- “Photometric analyses found that these two quasar host galaxies are massive, measuring 130 and 34 billion times the mass of the Sun, respectively.” Host galaxies for two quasars in early universe detected for the first time
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The study looked at nearly 3,800 transgender people over 40 years.” SHOT: Landmark Study Shows Suicide, Psychiatric Conditions Much Higher In Transgender People
- “Threatening that children are going to kill themselves if the medical system is not permitted to chemically castrate them is now common practice on the Social Justice™ left. The statistical metrics by which these people justify the statement that transing children is good for their mental health is, at best, dubious.” CHASER: Biden’s Transgender Czar Threatens Child Suicide If He Can’t Trans Them
- If Henry VI wanted to first off all the lawyers, I have a suggestion for him for who should go next. . . ‘A Sad Day’: Federal Judge Blocks Tennessee Law Protecting Children From Life-Altering Transgender Procedures
- ” Harry Hay was the full deal: a radical cultural-sexual-gender Marxist.” Meet the Gay Pioneer of ‘Two-Spirit’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “It’s not about accepting gays or even gender dysphoria – it’s about grooming.” Corporate America Doesn’t Hear Anybody
- Robert Zimmerman: “It would seem that the growing backlash against the queer agenda — including its eager willingness to go after children — might have gained so much steam that even in leftist havens like Google, it has become unacceptable. If so, this is possibly the best news we have in this culture war in years.” Google Employees (!) Force the Company to Drop Sponsorship of Queer Event
- “While the American church is sadly on the downslope, the church in places like Asia and Africa is on fire, the flames stoked by persecution. Besides, Christians know that, while we might lose some of the battles, God wins the war.” Is The Sparkle Creed Proof of the ‘Decline of Christianity’?
- Christian Toto: “Reporter Ted Balaker gets to heart of creative community’s bigoted policies.”Canadian Animators Share Shocking Tales of Anti-White Racism
- “Ideology increasingly prevails.” The Conquest of Art
HITHER & YON
- “Germán proved to be a bit of a dark horse candidate to throw a perfect game given that his career came to a brief standstill following domestic violence allegations involving his girlfriend in 2019. He was subsequently given an 81-game suspension.” (just when I thought I could admire an accomplishment, shit like this reminds me why I got turned off by pro sports and ruins the moment – jjs) Yankees Pitcher Domingo Germán Pitches the 24th Perfect Game in MLB History
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.