Good morning, kids. As white line fever grips the White House, bad as the complete debasement of our standing and our image in front of the world may be with this, the criminality and corruption that placed literal scum in the leadership role (actual or figurehead) is at the root of all of this. Hunter Biden, a complete failure of a man in every sense of the word is rubbing our noses (pun?) in the fact that he knows that we know that he is untouchable.
A staffer for then-Vice President Joe Biden cc’d Hunter Biden on an email to Joe about a scheduled call with former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, a document released by National Archives due to a Freedom of Information Request (FOIA) shows.
While Hunter Biden earned $83,000 a month as a board member of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company, Joe Biden’s assistant, John Flynn, looped in Hunter on a scheduling email, dated May 26, 2016, about a call between Joe Biden and Poroshenko, the Washington Times reported the FOIA.
Flynn wrote to Joe and Hunter Biden:
Boss — 8:45 a.m. prep for 9 a.m. phone call with Pres Poroshenko. Then we’re off to Rhode Island for infrastructure event and then Wilmington for UDel commencement. Nate will have your draft remarks delivered later tonight or with your press clips in the morning.
On May 27, 2016, the call took place. Joe Biden urged Poroshenko to reform Ukraine’s prosecutor general office, the establishment media reported.
At the time, Burisma was under suspicion of money laundering and public corruption. Prosecutor Victor Shokin investigated the case before his termination by Poroshenko due to pressure applied by Joe Biden, who threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid from Ukraine if the Ukrainian government did not fire Shokin.
Joe Biden bragged about the firing during a 2018 appearance at the Council of Foreign Relations. “I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired,” Joe Biden said.
An FBI informant claims to possess two pieces of evidence that show Joe and Hunter Biden received $5 million each in bribes from Burisma, according to House Republican investigators.
A source familiar with the FBI’s informant document confirmed to Breitbart News in June that Hunter and Joe Biden “coerced” Burisma executive Mykola Zlochevsky into paying them $10 million in bribes. Moreover, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) told Breitbart News the FBI informant file shows Hunter Biden’s lucrative position on Burisma’s board represented monthly installments of a $5 million total cut owed him in the deal with his father.
Of course, we knew much of this information even before the laptop bombshell broke just before the 2020 election. All of this is mere confirmation, which further underscores Hunter Biden’s and perhaps Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ untouchable status. As if the wrist slap the former got a few weeks ago wasn’t enough of an underscoring of who are the inmates and who are the warders. In any case, is the fact that these revelations are coming out indicative of a plot to take out Biden before 2024?
Does any of this really mean anything in terms of crime and punishment? Well, when Merrick Garland, Christopher Wray and the entire national law enforcement and intelligence communities do all they can to preserve, protect and defend the criminals and the criminal enterprise of which they too play key roles, the question answers itself. Even more when people from Daniel Penny all the way up to Donald Trump himself are being set up and railroaded.
The fact that the DOJ/FBI et al are implicated in the coverup of the crimes, the spin from the propaganda mills to the contrary notwithstanding, surely would (in theory) take them down as well. Or is it that folks like Comer and Grassley are indeed succeeding in getting this out, as relatively unfiltered and unexpurgated as they can?
While a grave injustice, and that is way too mild a word, is being done to Trump and all of us while the Bidens snort coke and tweener hair with impunity, the bigger question is how long will we stand for this? Forget elections; that’s not even the issue despite the fact that they were rigged and then stolen in the wake of the false pretext of a global health crisis, which certainly is tangential to it.
The nation and much of what used to be known as the free world is being turned upside down and hijacked in front of our eyes. I don’t think it’s hyperbole to state that the tyranny and horror we were delivered from in 1945 is set to engulf us for good all these many years later into, as Churchill intoned “a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science.”
In September 2024, less than two months before the next U.S. presidential election, the United Nations will host a landmark “Summit of the Future,” where member nations will adopt a Pact for the Future. The agreement will solidify numerous policy reforms offered by the U.N. over the past two years as part of its sweeping Our Common Agenda platform.
Although there are numerous radical proposals included in the agenda, perhaps none are more important than the U.N. plan for a new “emergency platform,” a stunning proposal to give the U.N. significant powers in the event of future “global shocks,” such as another worldwide pandemic. . .
. . . The emergency platform would also give the United Nations the power to “Ensure that all participating actors make commitments that can contribute meaningfully to the response and that they are held to account for delivery on those commitments.”
In other words, the United Nations would be given unprecedented authority over the public and private sectors of huge swaths of the world, all in the name of battling a yet unknown crisis. . .
. . . That means the secretary-general would have the authority to keep the emergency platform in place indefinitely, all without reauthorization from member nations.
What kind of “global shock” would trigger the emergency platform? The U.N. provides several possible examples in its formal proposal, including a “major climatic event,” “future pandemic risks,” a “global digital connectivity disruption,” “major event in outer space,” and, my personal favorite, “unforeseen risks, (‘black swan’ events).”
. . . Further, “The Secretary-General would decide when to convene an Emergency Platform in response to a complex global shock.”
Or, put in simpler terms, a “global shock” is whatever the U.N.’s leadership says it is, triggered whenever the U.N. desires. . .
. . . Rather than assert America’s independence and sovereignty, the White House has expressed its support for the emergency platform. U.S. Ambassador Chris Lu noted in at least two March 2022 speeches that the Biden [junta] backs the emergency platform, along with numerous other proposals included in “Our Common Agenda.”
The emergency platform would centralize an immense amount of power and influence, giving the United Nations greater control over the lives of Americans than it has ever had before. And rather than stand up for Americans’ rights, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden has already agreed to sell us out.
September of 2024. Two months before election season really gets cranked up (remember when it was only one day?). I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, right? Forget the hair- and cocaine-sniffing and the graft for a moment, and think back to that speech he barked at us on Labor Day last in front of Independence Hall, bathed in red Albert Speer/Leni Riefenstahl klieg lights and braced by two Marines in the background.
Forget juiced up viruses, biologically and psychologically. The real threat to “our precious democracy” (*vomits*) comes from extremist ultra-MAGA Republicans. With much of our police and military directly under the Junta’s thumb and worse, far too many people still wearing face masks as well as hopped up on racialism and transsexualism out the wazoo, what do you think will happen if Trump or DeSantis or any non-RINO stooge GOP candidate (aside from Ramaswamy, who else?) actually overcomes the pre-baked cheat in the swing states/districts and wins? Meh, why even take the chance of an election in the first place?
Horribly weakened as this nation is, it is still the lynchpin and last line of defense from the entire shithouse of a world going up in flames or down the tubes. The DC/Davos/Beijing Axis is this close (place red pube between thumb and forefinger) from capturing the world (the Religion of Peace Peaceniks notwithstanding).
If you think 2020 was “fortified,” you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Any new major event will see globalists attempt to take complete control.” Report: UN ‘Pact For The Future’ Seeks Permanent Emergency Powers For ‘Complex Global Shocks’
- Richard Fernandez: “Checks and balances mean conflict and only provide the possibility of freedom, not its assurance. Today there are two kinds of people. Those who say, ‘I give up because life is absurd and meaningless and there’s no fighting Skynet,’ and those who say, ‘Lord, if my time has come, let me die in a pile of empty digital brass.’ And so it has ever been. The New Information World Order
- Daniel Greenfield: “What’s behind the sexual community organizing in schools?” Castrating Kids to Win Elections
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “While Hunter Biden earned $83,000 a month as a board member of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company, Joe Biden’s assistant, John Flynn, looped in Hunter on a scheduling email, dated May 26, 2016, about a call between Joe Biden and Poroshenko, the Washington Times reported the FOIA.” Hunter Biden CC’d on Email to VP Joe Biden About Call with Ukrainian President
- Miranda Devine: “The self-proclaimed fall guy says he provided the incriminating evidence to six officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019 — but alleges that it was covered up.” “Missing” Biden Corruption Case Witness Dr. Gal Luft Details Allegations Against So-Called Quote-Unquote “president’s” Family in Extraordinary Video
- Margot Cleveland: “Over the long weekend, Weiss gave away the deceptive word game he has been playing with Congress — and Garland has been playing with America.” Holiday Weekend News Dump Implodes Merrick Garland’s Biden-Investigation Testimony
- “Democratic Presidents Clinton and Roosevelt were both accused of having cocaine in the White House while they were in office, and President John F. Kennedy apparently used illicit drugs to treat his chronic health issues.” Joe Biden Apparently Isn’t the First Democrat President, Legit or in His Case Not, to Have Cocaine at the White House
- “Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden. But watch, the Fake News Media will soon start saying that the amount found was “very small,” & it wasn’t really COCAINE, but rather common ground up Aspirin, & the story will vanish.”Donald Trump: Security Tapes Would ‘Quickly’ Find White House Cocaine Smuggler
- “A certified public accountant who’s performed and reviewed hundreds of certified financial audits explains the potential problem here.” More Biden Corruption? Check Out What the Law Says About the Estate Tax.
- “Wishing away the ghost of a slain predecessor, our [so-called quote-unquote “president”] is trying to bury a living law.” The Divine Right of Joe Biden
- “Because if you do, you can deduct the cost of your membership from your taxes! But only if your name happens to be Hunter Biden.” Do You Belong to a Sex Club?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The conduct claimed is perhaps unprecedented and certainly flagrant. If proven true, the judge would be well within her rights to consider dismissal.” If Alleged DOJ Misconduct is True, a Judge Could Dismiss the Whole Case Against Trump
- “What all these individuals found in Trump was someone who stumbled.” The Crucifixion of Donald Trump
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Last week, the panel submitted a list of demands over 1,000 pages, which included a ban on enforcing public urination laws and a $225 billion reparations price tag.” San Francisco Reparations Panel Member Claims “Straight White Men are Serial Killers” (like black homo Wayne Williams? – jjs)
- “While the report ostensibly seeks to repair the ‘harms’ done to black families, it is setting the next generation of black children up for failure. Yet this is totally consistent with the distorted morality of the far-left worldview that has a stranglehold over American society.”California Wants to Let Dead Beat Dads Off the Hook for Racial Equity
- “Reuters’ investigation of the bloodlines of U.S. political figures jars in ways unanticipated by its authors.” Reparations, an Idea Whose Time Is Dumb
- “Another Biden failure: Just 34% say his actions have united the country.” Lacking Unity, Can America Survive Our Growing Differences? I&I/TIPP Poll
- “These protesters were unhinged and demonic. Yet inside, the theme of the weekend was ‘joyful warriors,’ and attendees were determined to keep the mood jovial.” Leftist Bullies’ Hate-Filled Siege of Our Moms for Liberty Summit
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Western District of Louisiana Judge Terry A. Doughty issued the injunction Tuesday after finding plaintiffs in the free speech lawsuit Missouri v. Biden, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry and Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey, had produced “evidence of a massive effort by Defendants, from the White House to federal agencies, to suppress speech based on its content.” The Biden [junta] appealed the injunction to the Fifth Circuit on Wednesday. Biden Junta Appeals Injunction Preventing It From Coordinating With Social Media To Suppress Speech
- “In essence, they want the government to continue to censor Americans online. During the past few years, The New York Times, NPR and CNN have all been complicit in censorship.”Corporate Media OUTRAGED by Judge Stopping Biden’s Social Media Censorship, Demands Conservative Voices Silenced
- “At the NSDA National Qualifier debate tournament in March, my judge warned me not to mention former President Donald Trump in a debate on [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s foreign policy record.” High School Debater Takes on the Political Bias of the National Speech and Debate Association
- “People who use words as weapons understand that hijacking a country’s vocabulary is the shortest path toward claiming total control over a country’s thoughts.” The Realities of “Hate Speech”
- “A sprawling reality show of degeneracy.” Suddenly, Hunter Biden’s ‘Love Child’ is News
- Robert Zimmerman: “Democrats not only believe in censorship and blacklisting, they are quite willing to nonchalantly violate the Bill of Rights and the law in order to impose that censorship and blacklisting. Doughty’s ruling on July 4th simply makes their authoritarian nature more plainly evident, and does so in a court of law.” Pushback: Federal judge confirms and shuts down censorship campaign of Biden Junta
- “Instead of sidestepping the free speech issue like Kennedy did in Masterpiece, Gorsuch secured a solid win for the First Amendment.” Gorsuch Wrote the Opinion Kennedy Should Have to Bolster the First Amendment
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- “I don’t think judicial activism has been beneficial to minorities.” Flashback Video: Sowell Schools Biden on Affirmative Action
- Betsy McCaughey: “Justice Neil Gorsuch explained in his concurrence that when Congress enacted the Civil Rights Act, it used the same words in Title VI, which bars federally funded colleges from discriminating, as in Title VII, which prohibits employers from discriminating. Weighing those words, employers are bracing for an avalanche of lawsuits.” Watch out: Supremes’ Ban on Racial Favoritism Applies to Companies Too
- “Columbia Law journals are delaying admissions decisions in the wake of the Court’s landmark ruling. The move highlights how the verdict could have implications beyond undergraduate admissions.” The Supreme Court’s Affirmative Action Ruling Is Already Having an Impact. You Might Be Surprised Where.
- “After the Supreme Court’s ruling in Students for Fair Admissions, law schools belatedly (and unconvincingly) assert the importance of viewpoint diversity.” Hollow Words
- “We shouldn’t expect much to change from the Supreme Court ruling, but it is at least a decent start to a different debate.” Reaffirming Merit
- “Dartmouth is undoubtedly relieved that class is not stamped on our skin.” With Affirmative Action Dethroned, It’s Time to Tackle the Ivy League’s Classism Problem
- “One definition of insanity is expecting a different result from the same action. Both Jackson and Sotomayor argue that we must keep the policies and approaches they say have failed. This illogic is the logic of progressivism.” The Muddled Mindset of Progressivism
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “All of which is to say that it is a good thing if Americans want to escape wokeness and destructive Democrat policies, but please don’t vote to turn Texas and Arizona into New York and Illinois. Otherwise, the new economic boom in red states will quickly go the way of the formerly prosperous Northeast: straight into the ground.” Money Migration: Wealth Shifted to Red States as Blue States Bled Money
- “The combination of rising debt and rising interest payments creates a ‘doom loop,’ where interest accumulates faster than the interest gets paid down.” CBO Report Illustrates the Cause of Our Debt Problem: It’s the Spending, Stupid!
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It’s hard to imagine any government program more likely to generate catastrophic unintended consequences than attempts to manipulate sunlight.” What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- “The grim process entails dissolving the body in a 160c cornstarch bag full of water treated with an alkali over four hours. Bones from the remaining skeleton are then dried and crushed into a white powder before being placed into an urn.” ‘Boil in Bag’, Cornstarch Eco Cremations to Replace Gas Fires
- Wow. A Leftist admits that the “Far Left” actually exists – jjs BlackRock CEO Fink: We Don’t Say ‘ESG’ Anymore, ‘Weaponized’ by Far Left, Far Right — ‘We Lose the Conversation’
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “In May, the DHS announced that the mobile app saw close to 30,000 foreign nationals released into the U.S. interior — indicating that since its implementation in January, more than 100,000 foreign nationals have gained entry to the country through the app. That number is expected to balloon in the coming months.” Biden’s DHS Restarts Releasing Foreign Nationals into U.S. via Migrant Mobile App Despite Warnings of Extortion
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Xylazine was detected in 10.9% of fentanyl overdose deaths in June 2022, compared to 1.9% in January 2019, according to the Chronicle.” Gavin Newsom Scrambling To Revamp His Opioid Plan As Another Deadly Drug Washes Over California’s Streets
- “Analysis also showed overdose deaths involving ‘zombie drug’ surged years earlier than reported.” CDC Reports Overdose Cases Involving Horse Tranquilizer Xylazine are Exploding
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The takeaway from this story for me is the lengths to which public officials will go just to squash any dissent or data contrary to the official narrative.” CDC Altered Death Certificates to Remove [Chinese] ‘COVID Vaccine’ as Cause
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “If you’re a White person who doesn’t know how to talk about Juneteenth…” (…congratulations, you’re sane – jjs) Nation’s Largest Teachers Union Recommends Teachers Read ‘Gender Queer,’ ‘White Fragility’ Over The Summer
- “Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro dropped his previous demands for a $100 million school vouchers program from the state budget after fierce opposition from teachers unions and other Democrats.” (not so much a cave as a sigh of relief that the union did the dirty work for him – jjs) Pennsylvania Governor Caves To Teachers Union On School Choice
- “Schools are becoming more dangerous for students and teachers, and nothing effective is being done about it.” Randi Weingarten is the Last Person to Give Advice on School Safety
- “Given the browbeating male students receive, is it any wonder they are choosing to forgo degrees?” The War on Men Continues on Campus
- The ballot language, penned by the ACLU and promoted by nearly a dozen pro-abortion and LGBT groups, claims that “every individual has a right” to ending life in the womb and other “reproductive decisions” regardless of age or trimester. Leftist Push To Disenfranchise Parents In Ohio Riddled With Deception
- “Mayes’s announcement follows [spurious] Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs’s executive order that centralizes the authority over enforcing abortion laws to the attorney general.” AZ Attorney General Refuses To Enforce State Abortion Laws
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Ph.D. scientists recently exposed a host of “critical vulnerabilities” in voting machines, but officials such as Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s Secretary of State, are refusing to address them in time for 2024, telling experts with concerns “tough noogies”. America’s 2024 Voting Machines Won’t Be Federally Certified
- “It’s a matter that ought to concern election authorities – and yet it doesn’t.” Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Raising the next generation of recruits for Palestinian terror.” Biden Junta Allocates $223 Million For UN Agency That Promotes Jihad, Jew-Hatred In Textbooks
- “It should come as no surprise that Joe didn’t answer any questions, and Jill Biden was on hand to make sure Biden successfully exited the stage without embarrassing himself further.” Watch These Clips and Tell Me You Really Think Biden Will Make It Through the 2024 Campaign
- “Besides putting him in fighting trim (or not), primary adversaries would prepare us for the all too real possibility that he’s incapacitated by a stroke, seriously injured in one of his frequent falls or another bike crash, or just dies one evening.” Politico Op-Ed: Democrats Should Primary Biden to See If He’s Capable of Running in General Election
- “He now holds — just a week into his candidacy — endorsements from six of the Senators who have also endorsed former President Donald Trump.” GOP Montana Senate Candidate Tim Sheehy Lands Two More Endorsements from Trump Allies in Senate
- Pfft. Pence Hopes for ‘Good Policy Debate’ With Trump
- “Mondaire Jones, Liz Whitmer Gereghty will square off in swing seat primary.” Knives Out in New York: Squad-Backed Democrat Launches House Campaign Against Wretched Whitmer’s Sister
- Hurd began his speech by quipping about being Jason Bourne, before descending into a list of his negative attributes, including being “a Momma’s boy”, growing up with a speech impediment, giant head, and big feet, being relentlessly bullied, and having a last name that rhymes with “nerd.” CIA’s Will Hurd Gives a Masterclass in How NOT to Campaign
- Cuck a doodle do . . . Former NYC Mayor de Bolshevik Announces His Open Marriage
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Alexander Vindman, who was at the center of former President Donald Trump’s first impeachment, former Russia ambassador Michael McFaul, former Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-NJ), and other foreign policy ‘experts’ released an op-ed on Politico Magazine ahead of the NATO summit.” (this alone is absolute proof that this move would be a disaster – jjs)Foreign Policy Elite Call for Bringing Ukraine into NATO Immediately
- “Ukraine, along with Russia and the likes of China and North Korea, is among the minority of states which have not signed the cluster bombs convention, and they have long pressed Washington to supply them.” (Well, he’s given what’s left of America a clusterfucking – jjs)Biden Wants to Give Ukraine Cluster Bombs, Banned by Most Nations
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Calls for new election.” Le Pen Blasts Political Elite in Fiery Speech
- “Politicians on both sides of the aisle criticized the prime minister’s suggestion, saying it would make France more like authoritarian regimes.” (you’d almost think that is Macron’s intention – jjs) Macron Floats Shutting Down Social Media Access ‘When Things Get Out Of Hand’ After Riots Rock France
- “The average age of those arrested during the riots is 17, and there have been 254 attacks against law enforcement officers alone. During these incidents, 722 personnel have been injured.” 3,354 arrested, 5,662 vehicles torched during French race riots
* * * * *
- “Biden [junta] and its European allies undercut opposition to Ukraine war, experts say.”Europe Balks at Iran Sanctions, Setting the Stage for Regime to Profit from Arms Sales to Russia
- “There will always be an England, goes the saying. But will there? If what’s happening to former party leader and Brexit champion Nigel Farage is any indication, that charming old axiom may have reached its sell-by date. . . What happens when the entire world becomes a Stalinist-ChiCom-banana republic? We might just be about to find out.” Wow: Former Brexit Party Leader Nigel Farage Deplatformed by Entire UK Banking System
- Biden backing von der Leyen will deepen the growing rift between America and Britian. The Democrat initially backed a Danish socialist over Britain’s Ben Wallace, an army veteran. Switching support to von der Leyen, whose home country fails to meet its NATO targets, will be seen as an even worse snub, given the “catastrophic” state of Germany’s military when she was Angela Merkel’s defense secretary. Biden Demands EU Chief, a Disaster as German SecDef, Leads NATO
- “Two-thirds of Palestinians believe Israel will disappear within 25 years. They couldn’t be more wrong.” Israel is Here to Stay
- “A new memoir from a Westerner living as a bureaucrat in China’s education system has important lessons for America.” Fast Times at Shandong U.
- “Remembering the island nation’s many abuses and misdeeds in light of its recent dalliances with China.” Cuban Misconduct Isn’t Stopping With 65 Years
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Jack Teixeira, the 21-year-old information technician for the Massachusetts Air National Guard accused of spilling hundreds of classified documents online, was warned twice in 2022 for conducting broad searches in the U.S. intelligence networks and taking notes on classified documents but retained his security clearance, according to court documents.”Pentagon Review Finds No Systemic Problem With Keeping Secrets After Massive Doc Leak
- “A lying police officer puts two Christian boys into mortal danger.” The Nightmare of Being Christian in Pakistan
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- Tell him Mahmoud Abbas is waiting for him and watch how fast they gas up Air Force 1 – jjsWhite House Insists Biden Still Plans To Visit East Palestine Five Months After Train Derailment
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Those that let the unions commit crime are outdated and anachronistic.” It’s Time We Update Labor Union Laws
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- William Jacobson: “SCOTUS didn’t take the case involving racist anti-white NY State Covid therapeutic guidelines because the crisis has passed, but Justices Alito and Thomas issued a Statement warning that ‘New York’s general reference to ‘longstanding systemic health and social inequities’ would not have sufficed to allow the State to deny a person medical treatment simply because that person is viewed by the State as being a member of the wrong racial or ethnic group.’” ALITO and THOMAS: Government resorting “to racial or ethnic classifications to ration medical treatment … would be a very strong case for prompt review by this Court”
- “Consider the kind of likely problem-reaction solution paradigm as I have described it elsewhere at play. The Deep State technocrats, via lackeys like former NIAID director Anthony Fauci, engineer the problem (using gain-of-function-facilitated viral manipulation) in a dingy Chinese biolab, seize on the public fear amplified by the corporate state media when a man-made virus leaks, and then confer on themselves brand-new powers to surveil, coerce, generate profit., etc. under a streamlined, authoritarian system of totalitarian or near-totalitarian control.” WHO’s Dystopian ‘One Health’ Initiative and the Burgeoning Global Biomedical Police State
- “A dangerous move.” A Better Solution to Shortages than Chinese Cancer Drugs
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “I have highlighted the word ‘exquisite’ because it is a favorite buzzword of scientists when they are trying to oversell conclusions that carry many uncertainties. As good as this data might be, it is still incredibly sparse, and the interpretation of it requires many assumptions.” Scientists: Quasar data shows time running five times slower in the early universe
- “In a sane world, this lawsuit would have been thrown out of court almost instantly.”SpaceX and FAA seek dismissal of lawsuit against Starship at Boca Chica
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Christopher Rufo: “A public hospital in Portland is using a robot to create artificial genitalia.”Oregon’s Castration Machine
- “We don’t need politicians inflaming their political culture wars by making broad, uninformed decisions about an extremely small number of vulnerable children that are already handled by a robust system that relies on parents, schools and sports organizations,” the Democrat governor stated. (are there enogugh votes to override Roy Cooper? – jjs) Governor Vetoes Bipartisan Bill Protecting Women’s Sports
- “Gender Dysphoria, which attacks social cohesion, the family, individual health, both physical and mental, and the very nature of reality itself, is about as perfect a leftist weapon as can be envisioned.” Transgenders: The Real Numbers
- “Congress needs to neutralize this conflict of interest and allow for personal liability of bad- actor campus bureaucrats. As has been said before: Make them pay and watch things change.” Title IX: Bad-Actor Bureaucrats Must Pay
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “So let them ban Trump supporters, conservatives, Christians, and whoever else may offend their tender and sacred sensibilities. Let them congratulate one another for their tirades. And let them go broke.” Lefties Begin Denying Service to Trump Supporters
- Christian Toto: “Who’s on Team Boycott and who thinks it’s transphobia in a koozie?” Bud Light and Country Music: It’s Complicated
- “When agents of the state have thrown such burning acids into our faces, it’s good to see two more widely-known entertainers express in funny, though biting, ways what many of us have thought for years.” Comedians Dana Carvey, David Spade, Slice Fauci To Shreds
- “The efforts to showcase African history become very watered down and dampened when the very person appointed to oversee them isn’t at least a person of color and can by no means relate to the black or African experience.” (an immediate slamming of a flaming sack of horse dung in this idiot’s face is required and appropriate – jjs) New Orleans Museum of Art Under Fire for Hiring White Woman as New African Art Curator
- “The fall of a civilization can be summed up in the transition from Liz Taylor in a bathing suit in Suddenly, Last Summer to Sacha Baron Cohen’s swimsuit in Borat.” The Feminist Infiltration of the Swimsuit
- “What other possible criterion would you suggest in place of merit?” The Drudgery and Danger of a Meritless Society
- “We found that hiring managers had fewer positive impressions of the resumes that included gender pronouns. Managers perceived these resumes less favorably…” explains Business.com. Employers Don’t Want to Hire ‘Silly, Offputting’ They/Thems
HITHER & YON
- “Though he had positioned himself as a Trump lawyer and a MAGA thought leader, conservatives began to call his political leanings into question when he suggested that voters stay home during the Georgia Senate runoff election in 2020, thereby giving power to Democrats.” Famous Lawyer Lin Wood Retires Amid Disbarment Threat
- “In the back end of a dysfunctional family restaurant, characters relentlessly heap their honest feelings onto each other in scene after scene.” The Bear Season Two Serves Up a Rawness Unachievable by Most Darker Dramas
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.