Good morning, kids. So the Capitol Hill dog and pony show of “grilling” FBI Reichsminister Christopher Wray surprised and shocked no one. Americans saw an arrogant liar whose mien and demeanor were narcissistic and condescending. Anti-Americans saw a patriot being unjustly persecuted by representatives of the knuckle-dragging troglodyte set. The low information set were too busy drooling over whichever Kardashian’s buttocks was overstuffed into a g-string on Page 6 of the NY Post to care.
In any case, what real repercussions will Christopher Wray, Merrick Garland, the Bidens, the Clintons and everyone in or allied with this Junta actually face? If you said nothing, you win a cookie. Nearly three and more years after the fact, the revelations that the Chinese COVID lockdowns and the vaccines were at best useless and at worst deadly, that the Russian collusion smear and hoax was just that to the J6 “insurrection” proving more and more to be actually mostly peaceful (as opposed to the media definition of that term) with the violence instigated by none other than Wray’s own confederates, everything they said was a conspiracy theory has turned out to be confirmed. But, as I stated in the opening paragraph, the individual thirds of this nation have reacted accordingly. In the immortal words of a certain muumuu-wearing harridan “At this point, what difference does it make?!”
By the way, buried in the communiqué about Ray Epps suing Tucker Carlson and Fox News for defamation, which is the moral equivalent of letting Admiral Levine conduct a circumcision, it turns out that the DOJ is about to, at long last, indict him for his actions on January 6th. As you process that, let me be the first to predict that Ray Epps did not kill himself. Yet.
I’ve said it, as have many others over the past three years as the Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants Junta its allies and apologists continue to engage in both high crimes and misdemeanors, abuse us, and rub our noses in it when those charged with holding them to account run interference for them and/or act as co-conspirators in their crimes, we’re now “fundamentally transformed” into a banana republic. We say it so often now that it becomes just so much white noise. But if the use of the instrumentalities of our law enforcement and criminal justice systems as arms of a tyranny to control the citizenry doesn’t convince you, perhaps these two related items will. Or should:
A series of bills filed by Democrat legislators in the Massachusetts House and Senate would open municipal voting rights to foreign nationals living in the state on green cards.
In practice, the policy would mean foreign nationals could cast deciding votes in Massachusetts towns and cities for mayor, school committee, city council, town council, board of selectmen, select board elections, school committee referendums, local ballot referendums, or other municipal races. . .
. . . “Immigrants are essential to our communities … many are on the path to citizenship but lack the ability to apply, but they need to have a say in how public services are funded and governed,” an official with the group MassVOTE told legislators during a hearing on the bills last month.
Elsewhere in New England, particularly Connecticut and Rhode Island, Democrat legislators have tried desperately to get legislation across the finish line this year that would not only give legal immigrants the right to vote but also illegal aliens.
“Immigrants?” “Many . . . on a path to citizenship?” Maybe. But let’s ditch the legal niceties since we all know that the system is totally gamed to let in as many as possible and as quickly as possible without any constraints whatsoever. They’re still foreigners, with little incentive if not their own will to assimilate. But they are on a path. And in many cases on planes, trains and ships with passage bought and paid for by those who control our Treasury. I refuse to dignify these individuals with the respect to acknowledge them as “our government since, they obviously do not represent us, even if they had not rigged the last election, which they did. By the way, according to this logic, there are nearly 7 billion people on this planet who theoretically are on a path to US citizenship.
Forget for a second the perhaps likely probability of this passing that we no longer have a country. The fact that it is even up for consideration is proof positive of that fact. As is this little item:
Immigrants without U.S. citizenship will soon be able to get badges and guns, and authorized to arrest Americans in the nation’s capital, as the city’s Police Department (DC MPD) struggles to recruit and retain police officers. New hires, including non-citizen green card holders, will even be offered up to $25,000 in signing bonuses. “As an agency, we truly believe that a workforce that represents our community brings a variety of ideas, experiences, and perspectives. Together, this blend drives innovation and growth,” said Ashan Benedict, Interim Chief of Police, whose own parents are Sri Lankan immigrants. . .
. . . While Benedict’s statement makes the move to recruit foreigners with green cards sound like a tech industry diversity and innovation initiative, it is more likely a response to the fact that the D.C. force’s manpower has collapsed to just 3,400 officers.
I don’t give a damn about your recruitment problems. Non citizens, here legally or not, have not been assimilated into this country long enough to be given the responsibility to enforce our laws. Before even going that far, why do we even have a police recruitment problem – and a parallel disaster of a problem with military recruitment – in the first place? Could it be the decriminalizing of crime as well as the dismantling of any kind of adherence to both meritocracy as well as the inculcation of the norms of traditional American societal customs and values?
Meh, what the hell am I talking about. We have people born and raised here who consider themselves the elite of our society that have risen to become part of a never-intended ruling class who are absolutely above the law, and use/abuse whatever the laws are on the books to maintain that position of absolute power.
Psaki-psircle back to Christopher Wray, the Bidens, Clintons, Democrats, corporatists and all the rest of it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Is the Supreme Court on the verge of an administrative-law revolution?” Rebuilding the Constitutional Structure
- Victor Davis Hanson: “In the end, the court finally stepped in to end this unconstitutional aberration, more like the old Soviet commissariat than our ideals of equality under the law. The American people concurred. And the only regret seemed to be why not sooner?” Ten Reasons Why Affirmative Action Died
WRAY CONGRESSIONAL HEARING
- “Christopher Wray’s pathetic appearance before the Judiciary Committee was just more proof that our formerly revered system of justice has been corrupted beyond all reason, beyond all that is right and moral.” Christopher Wray Beclowns Himself
- “Here are the highlights from FBI Director Christopher Wray’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.” Highlights from the House Judiciary Hearing with Christopher Wray
- “The reason FBI Director Chris Wray can’t define ‘disinformation’ — even though that’s the basis for the FBI’s pressure campaign on Big Tech to censor Americans — is it’s a bullshit, concocted term with no fixed meaning. That’s what gives it its power (like ‘terrorism’),” Greenwald tweeted in response. Glenn Greenwald Torches Wray For Failure To Define ‘Disinformation’
- “We already know that D.C. Metro police urged people to break in and climb the scaffolding (indeed, they climbed the scaffolding themselves) outside the Capitol Building that day. Is it really that big a stretch to think the FBI was in on that too?” ‘That’s a Lie’: Whistleblower Demolishes FBI Director’s Story About Embedded Agents on J6
- As if he’s going to admit it?! – jjs ‘Absolutely Not’: FBI Director Wray Denies Agency Protecting Biden Family
- “My understanding is that that’s a fully lawful process,” Wray repeated. (Lawful, like the ones made famous in Nuremberg – jjs) Wray Admits Bank of America, Other Businesses Share Innocent Americans’ Records With FBI “All the Time”
- Wray then argued that there has been an increase in Floridians applying to work for the FBI with Gaetz jumping in: “We’re deeply proud of them and they deserve better than you!”Gaetz Caps Off Grilling Of FBI Director With Last-Second Zinger
- “The American people are losing count.” GOP Rep. Mike Johnson Rattles Off FBI Scandals Right To Director’s Face
- “Massie doesn’t tolerate nonsense.” FBI’s Wray and Rep. Massie Battle Over 1/6 Pipe Bomb Investigation, Bank of America Providing Gun Purchase Records
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Claude Rains shocked face – jjs Prosecutors of Biden Family Corruption Witness Gal Luft Donated to Joe Biden, Other Dems
- “Can a [so-called quote-unquote “president”]withstand strong charges of wrongdoing and still run for a second term?” (if the election is rigged, of course he can – jjs) 56% of Voters Agree Biden ‘Likely’ Took Bribes in Office: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “How the Biden family will game the constitutional pardon power and what Republicans must do about it.” Pre-Emptive Presidential Pardons for Joe and Hunter Biden
- “As you know by now, Trump was suffering from a nervous tic. He still audibly sniffs in front of a microphone when he takes a breath. He doesn’t touch drugs or alcohol because his brother Fred’s addictions frightened him. . . What’s different this time is the lack of curiosity about why a bag of crack cocaine precursor was found in the White House and the White House’s bizarre attempt to shame the reporters who do ask.” Remember the Left’s Obsession With Cocaine at the White House a Few Years Ago?
- Robert Spencer: “His public image is just as false as the innumerable claims he has made about his background.” Amiable Old Joe Biden Turns Out to Be Given to Foul-Mouthed Yelling
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Previously, both Trump and Biden’s White House said the remarks were protected.” Biden DOJ U-Turns, Says Trump Has NO IMMUNITY Over E Jean Carroll
- [Ty] Cobb is a controversial character, having praised Russiagate investigator Robert Mueller as “an American hero” and insisted Russiagate was not “a witch hunt” in 2019. Trump Jan 6 Indictment ‘About to Happen’ Claims Former WH Lawyer
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Ray Epps did not kill himself. Yet. – jjs Ray Epps to be Criminally Charged for Events on January 6, His Attorney Says
- “Democrat operatives incited and manipulated some January 6 protesters into the Capitol building so the action could be publicly construed as a partisan riot or insurrection.” The Big Gaslight
- “People like Bush who have sought to defund the police and stoke the flames of racial grievances can’t face the facts when they disrupt the narrative. Either she has no idea what’s been going on in Atlanta or she’s willfully ignoring it to score her own cheap political points.” Racialist Sub-Literate Shit-Whore Cori Bush Reveals Her Ignorance About Atlanta’s Domestic Terrorism in Her Tirade on Race and the FBI
- “‘Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. . . ‘ As always, I am opposed to anything other than a peaceful solution to the despotism that I see dissolving contemporary Americans’ God-given freedoms. But Jefferson believed our nation can’t survive without it.” Fake News, Term Limits, and Shooting Tyrants: Thomas Jefferson Called It Like He Saw It
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Huw Edwards, the host of BBC News at Ten, the flagship evening news programme of the public broadcaster, has been named by his wife Vicky Flind, in order to quell the rampant public speculation over the identity of the “well-known” male presenter who had allegedly paid a teenager for sexual images.” Top News Host Huw Edwards Named by Wife as BBC Presenter Accused of Paying Teen for Sex Pics
- “Recent ‘analysis’ frames Missouri v. Biden in entirely partisan terms, revealing an inadequate understanding of First Amendment guarantees.” The Censorship Empire Strikes Back After Missouri v. Biden Free Speech Victory
- “It’s hardly the first time the overwhelmingly white press corps have misrepresented black opinion, and the error always seems to point in one direction.” On Affirmative Action, Media Once Again Prove They Have No Idea What Black People Think
- “They are doing all they can to silence and direct hatred toward me so that people would hate and probably hurt me.” White House Officially Threatens to Pull Simon Ateba’s Press Credential
- While reporting on Bud Light’s drop in sales following its partnership with the transgender influencer, CNN correspondent Ryan Young referred to Mulvaney as a “he,” using the pronoun that corresponds to his biological sex when the trans-identifying TikTok star has demanded to be referred to as a woman. CNN Faces Leftist Outrage After Correspondent ‘Misgenders’ Dylan Mulvaney
- “The panel — which was hosted by anchor Dana Bash and included political analyst Nia Malika Henderson and Axios’ Margaret Talev – suggested that some of the complaints leveled against the FBI were examples of an alternate universe only visible to Republicans.” CNN Carries Wray’s Water, Suggests Republicans Imagined FBI Targeting School Board Parents
- “Yeah, I think his staff needs to own his age. I’m just gonna be honest, I don’t think they do a good job helping out the president…” ‘His Age is Going to be a Factor’: Mika Brzezinski [aka Mitzi Baryshnikov] Criticizes WH for Videos of Biden Falling
- David Harsanyi: “Of course you can quote terrible people without endorsing their beliefs.”David French Joins the Mob to Smear Moms for Liberty
- Christian Toto: “Podcaster roasts 2020 hit piece attaching him to Trump, MAGA nation.”Carolla Torches Newsweek Over Chinese COVID Misinformation
- “Why, Trump was like … Andrew Jackson, who invited the great unwashed into the White House. That was enough to give John Bolton a conniption fit.” Watch: John Bolton Appears on CNN, Laments “Random People” Trump Talked to During Presidency
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- “College admissions won’t become ‘color blind’ anytime soon.” Universities: The Public and the Rule of Law Be Damned
- “But College and University heads disagree.” Ending Affirmative Action is Good for Everyone
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “For Republicans to cheer the arrival of federal dollars is for Republicans to cheer not just bigger government, but also slower growth. Something’s wrong with this picture.” Don’t Republicans Know That Government Spending Saps Economic Growth?
- “It is shocking to think that you pay taxes to fund an organization that causes unemployment, inflation, and encourages discrimination. Maybe President Reagan was correct when he said, ‘Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.’” Enforcing Antitrust Laws is About the Only Economic Policy Government Should Have
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “British environmentalist group was founded with money from a liberal dark money group.”Biden Proposal Would Give Foreign Climate Group Veto Power Over U.S. Military Contracts
- “If you don’t listen to Daddy EPA the agency will punish you for illegal HFC trade.” EPA Issues Final Rule Limiting Hydrofluorocarbons Used in Air Conditioners and Refrigerators
- For those of us who enjoy the outdoors, the opportunities created by removal of this dam also include recovering what Edward Abbey called “a portion of earth’s original paradise,” and removing what David Brower called “America’s most regrettable environmental mistake.” All it takes is a nuke. Addition by Subtraction?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Forget if this passes we have no country. That this is even being introduced just underscores it. Democrats in Massachusetts Look to Give Voting Rights to Foreign Nationals
- “While Benedict’s statement makes the move to recruit foreigners with green cards sound like a tech industry diversity and innovation initiative, it is more likely a response to the fact that the D.C. force’s manpower has collapsed to just 3,400 officers.” Non-Citizens Can Now Arrest U.S. Citizens in Washington, D.C.
- “If America weren’t better than immigrants’ homelands, they wouldn’t be here.”Citizenship Is a Privilege
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The scourge of human trafficking is dramatized in the surprise independent box office hit Sound of Freedom, which has drawn audiences across the nation, surpassing recent mainstream Hollywood studio releases.” California Democrats Block Bill to Make Child Trafficking a Felony
- “Before launching new products or wasting time preparing for a cage match that will likely never happen, Zuckerberg should be working to make Meta’s existing platforms safer for users and to prevent vulnerable people from being forced into illicit sex work.” Florida AG Demands Zuckerberg Answer for Lack of Action to Stop Human Trafficking
- “The billionaire funded a series of experiments in the U.S. criminal-justice system—with disastrous results.” (He didn’t fund “experiments”; he funded the intentional disaster – jjs)George Soros’ Bad Bet
- He came over and literally said, “I got him girls, I got him.” I know the tweet mentions that the lady cops are “LGBT” so I can’t help but wonder if he misgendered them when he called them “girls.” The girls certainly didn’t care, because they were too busy letting him completely take over the situation, even though he is not a police officer. (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) Watch 2 Female NYC Cops Try to Subdue a Very Small Man, Fail Miserably, and Then Let a Male Club Security Guard Take the Whole Situation Over
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- The mothers who testified against S.B. 596 on Tuesday, Allie Snyder and Nicole Young, spoke on behalf of dozens of parents who turned up at the hearing to register their opposition. Snyder told the panel that one California school allowed a boy and girl to share a hotel room alone on an overnight field trip against parents’ wishes because both kids identified as “nonbinary.” Horror Stories About LGBT Education Lead California Democrats To Support Crackdown – On Parents Telling the Stories
- “They conducted a decades long stealth campaign while most parents were not looking.”How Teachers Unions Co-Opted School Boards
- “Sounds to me like she just didn’t like that she got caught.” Notre Dame Professor Sues Student Paper After They Exposed Her Pro-Abort Advocacy
- They should forced to change their name to Ovary State – jjs Ball State University Trans Ally Training Includes ‘Cisgender Privilege Checklist’
- Christopher Rufo: “Florida’s tenured radicals say that my reporting is making them ‘nervous.’ Good. The “Chilling” Effect
- “College begins to look like a scam that favors – you guessed it – colleges. So is the fight over student loan forgiveness – in Congress or in Court – actually a distraction from this larger problem? Isn’t the real fight against this college industrial complex?” Supreme Court Rejects Biden Student Loan Cancellation – But What About the College Industrial Complex?
- “Women fill the streets in protest, angry over abortion restrictions. What accounts for the level of panic and rage we see on their faces?” Why Are Women So Angry About Abortion Laws?
- “As a pro-life Governor, I am also committed to continuing policies to support women in planning for motherhood, promote the importance of fatherhood, and encourage strong families. Our state and country will be stronger because of it,” Reynolds said. Iowa Passes Special Session Heartbeat Bill Amid Raucous Protests at Capitol
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Introduced by LaRose and GOP state Sen. Theresa Gavarone, the DATA Act contains four key provisions aimed at bringing transparency to Ohio’s voter data and elections. ” Ohio Launches Election Integrity Office To Ensure Transparency In Future Elections
- “The GOP Should Bet Their Money on Addressing Campaign Spending and ‘Dark Money’ Shortfalls, Not Chasing Elusive Mail In Ballots.” Republicans Cannot Afford the Opportunity Cost of Ballot Harvesting
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “. . . a full 53 days later, there are still no answers as to why and on what grounds the Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan has been dragging one of the most popular America First figures in the country through this process. Or perhaps Paxton’s “America First” credentials are, in fact, the answer here.” (He’s effective and he had the gall to run against and defeat a Bush – jjs) 2 Months Since Ken Paxton’s ‘Impeachment’, and Still No Evidence as to Why
- “The prominent civil rights activist [loudmouth racialist crackpot] and former Harvard Divinity School philosophy professor formally jumped into the presidential race in June under a third party — initially, the People’s Party.” Democrats Concerned by Cornel West’s Third Party Bid: ‘Not the Time in Order to Experiment’
- “No Labels says it has raised $70 million. Nobody has been able to verify that claim.” (No Labels is a farcically obvious Uniparty front group – jjs) Manchin to Headline No Labels Event as Democrats Race to Stop Third-Party Bid
- “In the end, there’s only one choice.” Related: The Moral Equivalence of Political ‘Karens’
- Perhaps the most important criteria for any potential Republican president, [Carlson] concluded, was that they shun elite media: “You need to be really wary of candidates who care what the New York Times thinks.” GOP Field Braces for Tucker Carlson Iowa Inquisition
- “The American University professor, himself a fierce critic of Trump, said ex-MAGA rival Ron DeSantis was an ‘abysmal candidate’ who lacks Trump’s appeal and personal charm.”Election Prof: Trump Is ‘New Mainstream’ in GOP, No One Can Beat Him (except the Democrat cheat machine – jjs)
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”]Biden’s declining health has not escaped the attention of the electorate. A whopping 83 percent of Americans admitted to being “concerned” about Biden’s physical and mental health in a recent poll.” 50% Chance Biden Dies During Potential 2nd Term in Office (Causes natural or otherwise – jjs)
- “Citadel CEO and Republican megadonor Ken Griffin is reconsidering supporting Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and is assessing the Republican presidential primary field for candidates as DeSantis has failed to make headway in the polls against former President Donald Trump.”Report: Republican Megadonor Ken Griffin Reconsidering Support for Ron DeSantis
- “Musk is right about the need to purge our bloated voting rolls. However, asserting that the childless have little stake in the future is irresponsible and intellectually lazy.” Musk’s Suffrage Stance is Insufferable
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- The revelation comes after Secretary General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg confirmed that the group’s Membership Action Plan for Ukraine will be reduced from a two-step process to a single-step process, though admittance is reportedly not imminent. The US Department of Defense (DoD) published a statement on Tuesday, saying the “secretary general said the allies have agreed to a three-element package that will bring Ukraine closer to NATO.”Ukrainian Pilots to Start Training on F-16s in August
- “Two Russians pranked Henry Kissinger into a stunning admission about what he thought happened to the Nord Stream pipelines.” Oops!
- “We’re not Amazon.” UK Demands Thanks from Ingrate Zelensky
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Rob Malley reportedly had security clearance revoked for mishandling classified information.” Biden State Department Blocks Congressional Investigation into Scandal-Plagued Iran Envoy
- “The defense of Europe is becoming an unfunded mandate.” The Brain Death of NATO
- “When the conflict turns hot, the so-called oppressors cower and duck for cover until an illusion of peace is restored, that is, until their next appointment with ‘justice’ arrives. France will be on fire again, before long. America is probably due for a ‘reckoning,’ too. The storms will only become more frequent and intense, the more the West tries to deny their cause.” Warning from France: Cold Civil War Will Intensify as Western Elite Cower
- “And yet Israel’s haters always manage to somehow get the attention.” Stories from Israel Not Covered in the Mainstream Media
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Wall Street Journal reports that the hackers, identified as ‘Storm-0558,’ exploited a security weakness in Microsoft’s cloud-computing environment to gain access to sensitive computer networks. This development is especially concerning for officials and security researchers, as it is seen as part of a larger espionage campaign that could have compromised valuable U.S. government information.” Suspected Chinese Hackers Exploited Microsoft Vulnerabilities to Breach Government Email Systems
- “In order to understand the current U.S. policy with regard to the CCP, it is essential to first understand how deeply infiltrated the U.S. government has become over the past decades.”NFSC Spokesman Warns U.S. of CCP Infiltration
- “ByteDance has mounted a massive public influence campaign as it fights against the prospect of American lawmakers banning its subsidiary, TikTok. The Chinese company has hired firms and lobbyists with deep connections to the Biden [junta], such as Democratic powerhouse SKDK. Though some states have moved against the Chinese social media platform, TikTok has thus far avoided any concrete federal action.” Biden’s FTC Adviser Discloses Work for China’s ByteDance
- “Tuberville has said he’s open to having a call with Biden to discuss the unprecedented hold on the DOD, but that the White House has had ‘zero’ communication with him.” Biden Refuses To Make One Phone Call To Address Supposed ‘Threat’ To National Security
- “What happens when the U.S. no longer possesses the manpower necessary to maintain its status as a global hegemon?” The U.S. Navy’s Personnel Crisis Is Only Getting Worse
- “The result in Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard was a key equal protection victory in education; it’s even more critical that the same result apply to the service academies.” The Supreme Court Should Apply Its Affirmative Action Ruling to Military Academies
- “Veterans no longer want their kids to enlist. Here’s why.” Military Recruitment Is Plummeting: Blame the Pentagon
- “Weaponizing accusations.” Examining the Dangerous Targeting of Amy Mek by a Muslim GOP Candidate
OHIO DERAILMENT, TOXIC CHEMICAL DISASTER
- “Nearly 5,000 residents of East Palestine evacuated following the February 3 train derailment after Northfolk Southern officials decided to burn vinyl chloride from five tanker cars in an attempt to prevent an explosion, PBS reported.” Researcher: Toxic Chemical in East Palestine Was Six Times Normal Level Weeks After Train Derailment
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The spacecraft will not reach the Moon until mid-August, and if all goes as planned, the lander Vikram will attempt its landing on August 23rd. ISRO completes launch rehearsal for Chandrayaan-3’s launch on July 14th
- “The picture gives a sense of what the Earth-Moon double planet system looks like from Mars.” The Earth and Moon, as seen by Mars Express in Mars orbit
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- John Hughes, M.D.: “The AMA clearly has clearly sided with the radical social goals of one political party in America. History is rife with examples of totalitarian governments using medicine to enforce its nefarious edicts.” American Medical Association’s Silence on Transgenderism Betrays Their Malign Intent
- “LGB are more than welcome however the rest of it is not something I support,” Geiger wrote. “This stance was taken to insure [sic] that clients have the best experience and I am admitting that since I am not willing to play the pronoun game or cater to requests outside of what I perceive as normal this probably isn’t the best option for that type of client.”Michigan Salon Owner Receives Backlash for Banning ‘Anything Other than a Man/Woman’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Blinded by their gender ideology, the ALA is actively promoting graphic pornographic books not just to adults…but to children. These materials are so nasty that it’s illegal to show what they are on TV. But these librarians want your children to have access to them.”Becoming Unbound: Montana Leaves Library Association Over ‘Marxist Lesbian’ Pres.
- Robert Spencer: “Patriots have had enough of having the trans agenda, and other Leftist insanity, forced upon us. Anheuser-Busch is the first corporation to be made to understand that, and it looks as if the lesson still has to be learned.” Anheuser-Busch: Buy Bud Light, or We’ll Fire Some Idiot Peasants Like You
- “As the actor’s recent controversy demonstrates, fame for fame’s sake and not for that of excellence is toxicity defined.” Toxic Femininity, Jonah Hill, and a Dying Culture
- “Is getting married and having a family a political act?” Baby Steps
- “While some have suggested it is more of the same weird indoctrination programming we’ve come to expect from Disney, the series aimed at adults is produced by Mike Judge, the creator of Idiocracy, King of The Hill and Beavis & Butthead, who is known for his anti-establishment contrarian outlook on the world we live in.” Disney Produced Cartoon Features Illuminati-Style Robed Elites Drinking Blood, Sacrificing People And Worshipping An All Seeing Eye
- “The elections that have taken place since Georgia enacted the new law have proven that it worked. Turnout has grown, especially among minorities, and wait times were markedly shorter. A poll from the University of Georgia showed that 0% — zero percent — of black voters had a negative experience voting in the 2022 midterm elections, which went largely in favor of the GOP.” Atlanta Is in the Running for the 2025 MLB All-Star Game, but Where’s MLB’s Apology for 2021?
HITHER & YON
- “The publicity campaign surrounding the release of the film strikes as more posthumous reputational rehabilitation than movie promotion.” Yes, J. Robert Oppenheimer Was a Security Risk
- “A new book shows how modern brain science was a product of Cold War paranoia.” The Brainwashing Race
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.