Good morning, kids. Unless you have been living in a cave for the past several years or have the brain function of a cup of spoiled yogurt, i.e. John Fetterman, you are fully aware that our nation and really the entire world is in complete turmoil. Not merely the usual vicissitudes of localized wars, political and economic swings, and other events that regardless of their seriousness had no impact on the seeming trajectory of history since the end of World War 2. Or what we had imagined that trajectory was.
The possible exception to that was 9/11. As the “war on terror” (how I loathe that phrase) progressed and the years wore on, far too many of us tried to put things behind us and get back to some semblance of “normalcy.” Turns out we were whistling past the graveyard. In the cold light of day, a return to that normalcy was not to be. The coming of Trump, that is, the fluke that was the coming of Trump, and even more, the reaction to his coming by truly malign forces, have brought us to this point. It is a fin du siècle, and one of the most significant turning points in history.
What comes next is unknown. The way things are shaping up, the existential threat to our personal freedom and that of future generations, along with international actors and movements, leaves the situation very much in doubt. Still in the darkest moments, we must not lose sight of the fact that leaders and even random individuals are always present, who can change the dynamic, and the course of history.
Michael Anton, the outstanding essayist who gave us “The Flight 93 Election” as well as elaborated on the color revolution that brought America down four years later has some interesting thoughts on optimism and pessimism and puts my rambling intro into much, much deeper perspective:
Think of the fortunes of the United States—if you will, of the whole West—like a stock-price chart. There will be a lot of ups and downs, positive and negative spikes. But zoom out and the trendline is clear. In conventional terms, the United States peaked around 1965. One may quibble over that date. Why not the moon landing? Victory in World War II or the Cold War? Fine. When do you think our political, moral, and spiritual health were at their peak? When was our power, prestige, wealth, cohesion, competence, and confidence—on balance and in the aggregate—highest? (For instance, gross domestic product was lower and infant mortality higher in 1965, but by those other metrics, we were healthier.)
Whatever date you pick, part of the answer must be: not today, and not recently. The great exception might appear to be the “Reagan Era,” which I might amend to the “Reagan-Clinton Era,” to capture both our emergence from malaise and our post-Cold War decade or so of unchallenged preeminence. This period was sold to us at the time, and interpreted by its partisans ever since, as the restoration of the American spirit, a burial of the twin albatrosses of Vietnam Syndrome and stagflation. In hindsight, though, it was one of those spikes on the chart. Most, if not all, causes of our pre-Reagan anomie have returned with a vengeance, and are accompanied by many more causes for concern. . .
. . . It shouldn’t be surprising, then, that America has close to zero remaining social cohesion. What do we have in common anymore? Not a culture, not patriotism, barely a language. We’re divided by race, class, region, religion (among those few who still believe), habits, tastes, and, of course, politics. We seem to agree on nothing. We can’t even talk to one another anymore. At best, the United States is just an economic zone filled with atomized consumers. The idea of us coming together on some grand national project is ludicrous. The prospects even of “live and let live” federalism seem vanishing.
At our worst, we hate each other. I could pretend to be evenhanded here, but let’s face it, that hatred is driven by one side: coastal-credentialed-moneyed-liberal-elites, or whatever you want to call them. We all know who they are.
Red America resents Blue America for outsourcing its jobs and otherwise treating it with contempt. But Blue America hates Red with feverish intensity. We can speculate about the cause another time. The point here is that we have a ruling class that believes half the country, at least, is irredeemable: born evil and deserving of every fresh insult they can throw at it. A ruling class that, to boot, works tirelessly to further degrade social and economic conditions for tens of millions and then enjoys kicking them when they object. It’s a kind of sadism practiced by the worst Roman emperors but today spread across millions of credentialed mandarins. . .
. . . Today, as noted, our “civilization” lets criminals walk and punishes self-defense. It celebrates destruction, arson, and rioting. It mutilates and sterilizes children. It propagandizes people to despise themselves, their countries, and their histories. It guilt-trips them into having fewer children (“for the planet!”) and then says that, to make up for the birth dearth, they must welcome endless waves of immigration. It brags “we can replace them”—and gaslights and demonizes those who notice and object to being replaced. Above all, it is in the process of transforming itself so fundamentally through demography that, in a few decades at most, it will no longer make sense to call this the same society. Another Celebration Parallax: if you’re for that, you can say it; if not, it’s a “racist conspiracy theory.” Whatever. There seems to be, on one side, intense eagerness to see the project through and, on the other, insufficient will to stop it.
This, then, is the pessimistic case for our present and future. Assuming present trends continue is said to be a logical fallacy. But assuming they won’t, especially when they’ve been worsening for two generations, is wishful thinking.
But perhaps there is optimism in pessimism. Is it really pessimistic to predict (or hope) that a rotten system will give way to something better? I don’t know what the future holds. But to call “optimistic” the assertion that the present regime has a long time to run presupposes that one favors it.
Read the whole thing, and get the book from which it is excerpted as he really goes into a lot of the particulars of the past decade or so that have brought us to the brink of the abyss. Assuming we have not gone over the edge already.
At the very end, he seems to be cheering on the sweet meteor of death in the hopes that in its wake something better will arise. For sure, what cannot go on, will not go on. Yet, as Anton elucidates, it does not automatically follow that something better will necessarily follow. For sure, with everything so totally corrupted and a nation absolutely divided with no chance at reconciliation and compromise, there will be a new era. As Tina Turner sang, “. . . shine like a light, or end in the dark?”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Anton: “But perhaps there is optimism in pessimism. Is it really pessimistic to predict (or hope) that a rotten system will give way to something better? I don’t know what the future holds. But to call ‘optimistic’ the assertion that the present regime has a long time to run presupposes that one favors it.” The Pessimistic Case for the Future
- Robert Spencer: “It has now been well over a week since a Syrian migrant named Mohamad Barakat opened fire on police at the scene of a traffic accident in Fargo, N.D., killing one and wounding two others, and investigators profess to be baffled as to why he would have done such a thing. Meanwhile, the information they have disclosed, which isn’t all that much, is oblique and contradictory, and the local Muslim community has added to the confusion with a decidedly mixed signal. At this rate, we may never find out what really happened in Fargo, and the questions and oddities keep multiplying.” North Dakota Cop Shooting Case Just Gets Weirder and Weirder
- “Like a cancer, progressives’ obsession and weaponization of race is consuming America. It is weakening us just as the world is becoming more dangerous. For America to remain the greatest bulwark and champion of freedom this world has ever known, this self-flagellation must end.” Barack Obama’s Success: How His Election Created the Modern Democrat Party and Transformed America
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Miranda Devine: “Archer also is expected to detail other speakerphone meetings in his testimony, including a dinner at a restaurant in Paris where Hunter whipped out his phone and put his father on speaker to impress prospective investors.” Hunter Biden Put Then-VP Dad Joe on the Phone with Business Associates at Least 2 Dozen Times, Ex-Partner Devon Archer to Testify
- “People know what happened. The American people are very wise, and they know what happened. What I’ve been hearing from them has just been gratitude for finally saying what everybody has been thinking, which is we know what happened, and this is what it is.”Breitbart’s Morris: Government Institutions Have ‘Zero Credibility’ After Hunter Biden Laptop Story
- “FD-1023 was only shown to members of the House Oversight Committee after FBI boss Christopher Wray was issued a subpoena. Senator Chucck Grassley’s public release of the document brings it out for the first time – infuriating the FBI, whose failure to investigate the source’s allegations now looks like the most serious case of election interference in the United States in decades.” FBI’s Burisma Cover-Up Swung 2020 for Joe Biden, Evidence Suggests
- “At no time since the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson has an impeachment been more warranted than it is now.” Revelations About Biden’s $10 Million Ukraine Bribery Scheme Warrant Impeachment
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The effort to imprison Trump stands in stark contrast to the very real corruption Joe Biden has been accused of. Not only has he been credibly accused of being bribed by the co-founder and CEO of Burisma, but the evidence supporting this is also overwhelming. Yet Democrats are pretending there’s no ‘there’ there, and the mainstream media is either downplaying it or ignoring it. Imprisoning Trump over bogus charges while Biden is not held accountable for his crimes will severely diminish faith in our justice system.” Trump’s Warning to Democrats About Imprisoning Him
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Venable said: “I just wanted to say congratulations to our state ‘Big Mike’ Fesi. That f*cking moron voted to make things worse for people who are already suffering. You fat f*cking piece of sh*t. You did not produce any god d*mn evidence to support the claims you made about people being harmed by transgender care, yet we have tons of empirical evidence that tells us [there are] increased suicide risks for people who don’t get this care.” LSU Prof Leaves Threatening Message for Louisiana State Senator After Passage of Bill Banning Child Sex Changes
- “Unfortunately, the stress and effects of these incidents continued to plague Richard. Last week he succumbed to this distress. His family and friends have been left reeling and wishing they could have had the chance to convince him that he was loved, respected and needed here. May he rest in peace.” Dedicated Longtime Toronto Educator Takes His Own Life After Bullying From DEI Activists
- Daniel Greenfield: ” . . . the Harvard Law grad who is married to a white banker has blamed all her problems on white people.” Racist Mayor: Boston’s Michelle Wu
- “As went Rome, so we go, too, it seems.” Fall of Rome, Fall of the USA
- “While the settlement still awaits approval from a judge, it would be far from the first BLM payout. So far, these cases have drained the city of $12 million, simply because it was somehow ‘wrong’ for the police to arrest those involved in BLM.” NYC Agrees to Pay $13 Million to Black Lives Matter Terrorist Rioters
- Robert Zimmerman: “[They] not only illustrated the ugly totalitarian nature of the Democratic Party, it also illustrated their utter lack of self-awareness as well as their inability to think, in any way at all. Their actions at that hearing are not exceptions to the rule, however, they are the rule. The Democrat Party of Thugs and Goons
- “It says a lot about the modern Democrat Party that its prominent figures like Rep. Eric Swalwell (California representative) and Beto O’Rourke (perpetually unemployed) would actually support and pose for a photo with [kiddie porn enthusiast] Stacie Laughton when he was running for a seat in the New Hampshire state house.” The Democrat Party of the Proudly Unwell and Perverts
- “It’s time to correct this simplistic, anti-historical lie.” Prager U Video: Are We Living on Stolen Land?
- “The New World Order is engaged in an all-out war on personal conscience.” The Final Countdown: Agenda 2030 on the March
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The Verge reports that Musk took to Twitter to announce the upcoming changes, stating, “Soon we shall bid adieu to the Twitter brand and, gradually, all the birds.” The tech mogul has been steering Twitter through a series of changes since acquiring the platform last year for a massive $44 billion — even though about half his purchase price has already been wiped out. Elon Musk’s Major Rebranding: Twitter Name Will Change to ‘X,’ Bird Symbols to Disappear
- Clarice Feldman: “Democrats in Congress and their legacy media enablers dropped their veils this week, revealing how dear they hold their desire and capacity to censor truth.”“Thorny Questions”: How the Democrats and Media Enablers Censor News
- Roger Kimball: “As Roger Ailes’s widow Beth memorably put it, what we see on view here is ‘industrialized devil worship.’ You’re not supposed to say such things, of course, but Mrs. Ailes is right. At some point, Fox News took a wrong turn. Now it appears to have driven off a cliff.” Fox News’ Conservative Stance Belies Hidden Liberal Agenda
- “Notably, the BBC published its inaccurate report about Farage being debanked for commercial reasons a day after its economics editor Simon Jack, who wrote the report, sat next to Dame Alison at a dinner event. Farage is continuing to press her on whether the CEO herself planted the false story.” Bank Boss Apologizes to ‘Debanked’ Farage, But Won’t Reopen Account
- “You have to read 16 paragraphs down in the piece to even hear that Burgess wasn’t charged with Nebraska’s state abortion law. She was charged for removing or concealing human skeletal remains, but The New York Times, of course, let readers believe this was just about abortion.” FACT CHECK: NYTimes LIES About Murderer Who Killed Then Burnt Her Baby
- “The Federalist was asked by NewsGuard to respond to its concerns we are ‘inaccurate and misleading’ — so we did. Proudly and publicly.” The Disinformation Police are Even More Incompetent and Dishonest Than You Imagine
- “Here are some of the best examples of media hackery about the Burisma-Biden scandal that aged like fine milk.” 10 Media Hack Factories That Pooh-Poohed the Biden-Burisma Scandal as a Conspiracy Theory
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Well, a lot of it’s about messaging, of course.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Bidenomics Is Working, Americans Just Don’t Know It Because Biden Has Not Told Them
- “The Biden [junta] prioritized climate change and the demands of progressive lawmakers over sound economics. It rendered an already failed Fed Chairman a figurehead unable to grapple with his fundamental responsibilities. When policy becomes personnel, you get Bidenomics.” What’s Behind Jerome Powell’s Woke Turn? Bidenomics
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Mollie Hemingway: “Democratic leadership refused to defend the legitimacy of the lower chamber at the behest of the environmental lobby.” Top Democrat Jeffries Refuses To Defend Right Of Congress To Pass Laws After Environmental Activists Take Other Side
- “The op/ed is appropriately titled, ‘Would an Occasional Blackout Help Solve Climate Change?’ It is a headline that tacitly admits a truth about the transition that boosters of renewable energy have been careful not to publicize: That the notion that generation sources with extremely low energy density like wind and solar cannot hope to be viable alternatives to generation with extremely high energy density like natural gas, nuclear and coal.” Climate Alarmists are Finally Saying the Quiet Part Out Loud in Their Agenda
- Jerome Corsi: “In a powerful book, Judith Curry explains what brought her from being a climate change believer to someone who seriously doubts climate theology.” A Leading Climate Scientist Expresses Doubt About the Veracity of the Global Warming Movement
- “Generators, which keep the lights on when the power goes out, are on the White House hit list.” You’ll Have Blackouts And You WILL Love Them
- “The new proposed rule would tighten requirements for water heaters, dictating that “most common-sized electric water heaters to achieve efficiency gains with heat pump technology and gas-fired instantaneous water heaters to achieve efficiency gains through condensing technology,” according to a press release from the agency.” Biden Energy Dept. Proposes Rule Cracking Down On Water Heaters
- “Nope, not yet.” Has Santa Barbara Sunk Beneath the Waves Yet?
- “In Oz, despoiling the landscape as a matter of national policy.” Gone With the Wind
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Last week, Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Chris Coons (D-DE), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Roger Wicker (R-MS), Dick Durbin (D-IL), Thom Tillis (R-NC), and Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) reintroduced the Afghan Adjustment Act to give green cards to most of the Afghans brought to the U.S. by the Biden [junta].” Senators Look to Slip Green Card Giveaway for Biden’s Afghans into Defense Spending Bill
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Sun-Times maintains a database on Chicago homicides and notes that 328 people were killed in the city from January 1, 2023, through July 22, 2023.” (funny how this kind of “mass shooting” is completely ignored by the propagandists – jjs) Mayor Johnson’s Chicago: Nearly 30 Shot Friday into Mid-Afternoon Sunday
- “Hansbrough was allegedly fired for trying to stop the robbery; Lowe’s claims her actions were a ‘violation of their policy.’ Hansbrough was with the company for 13 years, according to police.” Lowe’s Worker Brutally Beaten After She Tried To Stop 3 Shoplifters, Gets Fired
- “At a time when Americans are drowning in cynicism and low expectations, local, state, and federal officials worked together to go after a ‘demon.’” Gilgo Beach: Bad News for Serial Killers
- “Retail crime is driven by reduced penalties and organized gangs, not economic hardship.”Myth of the Starving Shoplifter
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “In other words, Moderna and the FDA owe Americans some answers. Many Americans were even forced to take [Chinese] COVID vaccines for their jobs—and yet there was no serious effort made to investigate deaths or injuries potentially caused by Spikevax? That’s not only irresponsible, it’s very dangerous.” Advocacy Group: Moderna Docs Cast ‘Serious Doubt’ on Vaccine’s Safety
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This year’s NEA convention left no doubt as to what the teachers unions are really about.”The Latest in Teacher Union Ugly
- “California’s superintendent was escorted out of a local school board meeting on Thursday in a defeat for state Democratic leaders seeking to quash dissent from their LGBT education agenda.” ‘You Will Not Bully Us’: California School Board Shuts Down State Superintendent
- Dennis Prager: “Unlike the Left, I don’t divide people by race or class – but by something else.” The 34 Professors Who Protested My Speaking at Arizona State University
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- Star Parker: “The Court’s decision is a victory in one sense and a defeat in another.” More Thoughts on Affirmative ActionTHE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “It won’t be so easy to do in 2024.” The Achilles Heel of Mail-In Ballot Fraud
- “Given the array of choices Alaskan voters had in November, which included three conservatives and one liberal candidate selected in the primary, it remains perplexing how a radical like Peltola emerged victorious.” Ranked-Choice Voting Could Come Back To Bite Alaskan Republicans – Again
- “It’s only one of the most crucial aspects of a transparent and fair election. And it’s gone by the wayside.” What is Election Certification?
- Deroy Murdock: “Now, as the 2024 election looms, [Chinese] COVID-19 is in the rear-view mirror. Previously ubiquitous masks disfigure the faces of only a few germaphobes and diehards. Social distancing has gone the way of the Hustle. And yet Democrats’ “one-time” ballot procedures are becoming permanent. Shamefully, top Republicans now bow before them, as if in worship.” Republicans Should Fight Tooth and Nail to Reverse Dems’ Assault on Election Integrity (should and will are mutually exclusive – jjs)
- “It’s okay to act to steal an election in Michigan – as long as you’re a Democrat.” Michigan Election Interference: The Real Story
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Holt was slated to be ordained after he won both a May and November 2022 election to succeed Bishop John Howard, who was retiring, according to Episcopal News Service. Holt was denied, however, after the canonically mandated 120-day consent period passed and leaders raised concerns over Holt’s past statements regarding LGTBQ+ and racial issues, according to the report.” Episcopal Church Leadership Rejects Popular Florida Bishop For Not Being Woke Enough
- “Despite the district’s purported lack of resources for extracurricular activities, it still has time to focus on ‘equity and inclusion.’” Parents Sue Pennsylvania School District For Barring Parochial Students From Extracurriculars
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Liz Whitmer Gereghty’s early departure left board scrambling to fill position.” Wretched Whitmer’s Sister Leaves Local School Board High and Dry To Run for Congress
- Thad McCotter: “Part One: The Democrats – “. . . as the trade deadline approaches, everything points to the Democrats trading their dead armed starting pitcher, Joe Biden, for the slick pitching of lefty, Governor Gavin Newsom and, perhaps, Governor Gretchen Whitmer gets tossed into the deal to work out of the bullpen. While I personally do not gamble, for those who do, consider this one last bit of insider innuendo emanating from Sacramento: President Obama is pressing Mr. Biden to retire. (Now where have I heard something like that before…)?” Major League Inside Politics Nears the Trade Deadline
- “I don’t know why alarm bells aren’t going off now, and they should be at a steady drumbeat from now until the election.” Former Obama Adviser Sounds Alarm for Biden on Third Party Candidate Cornel West
- “Despite his cognitive limits, Joe is sufficiently sentient to understand his own vulnerability. He will therefore continue obeying his political masters, who have stood behind him while keeping his enemies in check.” The Undumpable Biden
- “Kennedy Jr., an environmental lawyer and nephew of slain President John F. Kennedy, contended that he’s weathered more flack than Donald Trump. . . Kennedy remains a longshot Dem challenger to incumbent President Biden, trailing him by more than 51 percentage points in the latest RealClearPolitics aggregate.” RFK Jr. Admits He “Would Definitely Not” Vote for Himself if He Believed the News; “Even More Than Trump Was Slammed”
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Ukrainian drones hit Crimea weapons depot, Russians advance in Kharkiv region.” Ukraine War Updates: Russia Tightens Black Sea Blockade, Hits Port Cities and Practices Seizing Ships
- “While the Biden [junta] approved the transfer of F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine earlier this year, the country is still waiting on the delivery, and in any case still need their pilots to be trained how to use the warplanes, a process which typically takes months.” Zelensky Demands West Provide ‘Full Protective Shield’ of Anti-Aircraft Defence Systems
- “How to read the Ukraine conflict as it stands so far.” Ukraine and the U.S. Response: Flooding the Zone
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Dr. Eyal Nof, the head of invasive electrophysiology service at the Sheba Medical Center, said Netanyahu received treatment after a monitoring device he had fitted a week ago issued an alarm about a transient heart block.” Bibi Bypass: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Doing ‘Very Well’ Following Emergency Heart Operation
- “. . . who is really behind this chaos? It still isn’t clear who, but someone or some organization is spending a lot of time and money trying to spread chaos and fear in Israel. Hopefully, Israel will learn from America’s mistakes and not capitulate to these domestic terrorists. But it is a hard road against a well-funded and organized group.” Are We Seeing BLM 2.0 in Israel?
- “A US backdoor deal with the Islamic Republic – and who it will fund and enable.” Iran and Jenin’s Terror Base
- “We are now living through the most dangerous moments in world politics when the number one world power sees that it is slipping into second place… We are moving toward a clash day by day,” Orban added. Hungary’s Orban: World is Heading for a Clash Due to U.S. Decline
- Lula: Government “cannot allow gun arsenals to be in the people’s hands.” Leftist Brazilian President Lula Signs Decree to Restrict Gun Ownership
- “If a united right wins in Sunday’s elections, it will change Europe and the civilized world.”War Report From Spain: Everything Could Change in 24 Hours
- “Who – and what – was the rioting really driven by?” The French Disconnection
- “The E.U.’s green obsessions are set to doom it. And the United States is set to follow suit.”Will the European Union Devolve into a Group of Third-World Countries?
- “Historically, Belgian politics has been dominated by French-speaking Wallonia, but it has lost its grip on power in recent years. The Belgian government, currently comprised of a seven-party coalition, is highly dysfunctional, and the country has gone as long as 652 days with no one in charge due to politicians with highly divergent beliefs being unable to reach compromises following national elections.” Belgium – The Size of Maryland – Might Break Up Over Immigration
- “So, the Berlin demonstrators want to exterminate the nation where this poor unfortunate sought refuge, and turn the territory over to [a “Palestinian” homo’s] executioners. How is this not insane?” The Most Inexplicable Chant Surfaces in Berlin Demonstration
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- By overriding the recommendation of his defense chief and putting in a less experienced female for the top job in the Navy, who is “risking our ability to ensure that the United States Armed Forces remain the greatest fighting force in the history of the world?” (at least Levine has a dick and balls – jjs) Biden Overrules Pentagon and Names a Female Admiral to Head the Navy
- “Regardless of what your beliefs are, our society is a Judeo-Christian society, and we have a moral compass,” Lt. Gen. Richard G. Moore Jr. said. “Not everybody does, and there are those that are willing to go for the ends — regardless of what means have to be employed, and we’ll have to be ready for that.” ‘Judeo-Christian Society’ Foundations Create More Ethical AI Than Adversaries, U.S. Air Force General Says
- Robert Spencer: “Encouraging trans madness in the ranks – yeah, that’ll beat China.” Biden Regime Defense Department Gives Special Perks to Soldiers Who Are Mentally Ill
- “It is impossible to understand National Socialism unless we see it in fact as a new Islam.”Umberto Eco, Carl Jung, Karl Barth and Hitler on Islam and Nazism
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “This derailment comes only a month after a railroad bridge collapsed in southern Montana, causing cars carrying a total of 66 tons of oil to fall into the Yellowstone River.” Train Derailed in Montana with Cars Spilling Carrots, Napkins, and Cake Mix
- “There’s plunging confidence among the business community that progressive leadership in the crime-ridden metro can revive the poop-infested downtown area. Businesses are closing up shops in droves, while some building owners have stopped payments on malls and hotels as the city’s economic recovery appears bleak.” Video Of Deserted Mall And Streets In Downtown San Fran Reveals Democrats Destroyed City
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The treatment involves targeting the protein that turns off tooth regeneration.” Real Science: Tooth Regrowing Treatment to Begin Human Trials Next Year
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “SpaceX’s 49 successful launches so far this year carries some additional historical significance. This number exceeds the launch count of the entire United States per year from 1968 to 2021, and SpaceX has done it in only a little more than half the year. Its reported goal of completing 100 launches this year remains very much within reach.”SpaceX launches another 22 Starlink satellites
- “They then use a microwave to turn the sand-like simulant into solidified blocks.”https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/points-of-information/south-korean-researchers-turn-simulated-lunar-soil-into-building-blocks/
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The nation continues to be on the front lines, defending Western Civilization from the barbarism of woke ideology. Meanwhile, Miss Netherlands crowns its first transgendered individual.” Miss Italy Pageant Bans Transgender Contestants in its “Miss Universe” Competitions
- “Self-described feminist nonprofit works to stop violent crime without police.” Biden Junta Gives Soros-Backed Group Millions To Teach Young Puerto Ricans About ‘Toxic Masculinities’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “From the opening scenes of little girls bashing their baby dolls on rocks in a symbolic rejection of motherhood to the final scene where Barbie is so empowered and self-actualized that she visits a gynecologist for the first time, the film criticizes women’s impulses toward motherhood, love and femininity and leaves the lead character standing alone in the real world with no friends, no husband, no children and only the medical industrial complex by her side.” The New Barbie Movie is an Anti-Motherhood, Man-Hating Tangle of Daddy Issues Posing as a Tale of Female Empowerment
- “Guys aren’t angrily boycotting Barbie (which Big Left would take as a win because it would prove that they can’t handle a strong, feminist Barbie); they’re flocking to the movie specifically to applaud the ludicrous chauvinism espoused by Based Ken. And to demonstrate to Leftists that they are perfectly willing to behave as badly as Leftists claim they do. And to laugh at the Leftists’ fuming and sputtering when they do it.” The Based and Hilarious Reason Gen Z Bros Are Flocking to the New Barbie Flick
- Christian Toto: “Barbie, Oppenheimer crush the competition – Hollywood should take notice.” 5 Fascinating Lessons from Barbenheimer’s Box Office Romp
- “It’s the Left’s next great ethical frontier.” Are Robot Rights Next?
- “Sales of what was once America’s best-selling beer dropped 2.6 points from 11.3 percent dollar sales share to 8.73 percent at Union’s network of thousands of high-volume venues in the first week of the boycott alone,” the report said. Bud Light’s Popularity At Bars And Restaurants Is “Almost Non-Existent”
- Robert Zimmerman: “The fight is not over however. Be warned that the leftists running this movement still have gigantic financial and political resources.” The Corporate Fad to Impose Racial Quotas is Fading Fast
- “Even the wokest corporations are abandoning the DEI ship in the face of growing disenchantment and backlash.” Is D.E.I. Going to D-I-E?
- “The man behind today’s fight for Judeo-Christian values.” This Is Bigger Than a Culture War: Blame Michel Foucault
- “The report is yet another ‘woke’ drivel-fest funded by left-wing non-governmental organizations (NGOs) including the Joseph Rowntree Foundation, the Lankelly Chase Foundation, and the Barrow Cadbury Trust.” Language Police Claim ‘Wealthy Elite’ is Anti-Semitic, and ‘Dark Times’ is Racist
HITHER & YON
- “The latest Oppenheimer movie is yet another tiresome replay of the same old liberal fairy tales of the Cold War.” Oppenheimer Was No Superhero
- “On Lincoln and democracy.” Government by Reason—Or by Passion?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.