Good morning, kids. It’s bad enough that I am more and more resigned to the idea that, barring some sort of miracle, the 2024 election is likely in the bag for whoever the ham sandwich/rotting vegetable or semi-sentient fiend-du-jour the Democrats will field, and that the instrumentalities of government are so corrupted that they are used at will to crush any and all legitimate avenues of dissent. But to not even have a unified political party and movement that will go to the mattresses with even more zeal and tenacity to fight for freedom than the Democrat-Left does minute by minute, day by day, year in year out to take it away from us, is the bitter end.
Good news, everyone! Mitt Romney (D, but R when necessary-Utah) has a plan for victory in the 2024 presidential race. That plan involves forcing Trump out of the field of candidates. Romney outlined his pathway to victory in an op-ed in The Wall Street Journal. While bemoaning the fact that Trump will likely be the nominee, Romney holds out hope that The Donald can be defeated, provided the race is narrowed down to two contenders before Trump “sews up” the nomination. For that to happen, the mega-donors and influencers in the GOP must convince those candidates who do not have a realistic chance of winning to drop out of the race. He concedes that this may be easier said than done, but the risk of having expendable candidates in the race is just too high:
There are incentives for no-hope candidates to overstay their prospects. Coming in behind first place may grease another run in four years or have market value of its own: Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum got paying gigs. And as former New Hampshire Gov. John H. Sununu has observed, “It is fun running for president if you know you cannot win.”
Left to their own inclinations, expect several of the contenders to stay in the race for a long time. They will split the non-Trump vote, giving him the prize. A plurality is all that is needed for winner-take-all primaries.
Romney suggests a drop-dead date of Monday, Feb. 26. That is the first business day after the contests in New Hampshire, Iowa, South Carolina, and Nevada. He goes so far as to suggest that donors to lower-tier candidates extract a pledge from them that they will drop out if their prospects are dim after the fateful Monday.
Keep in mind that this is the same guy who was singing the praises of hot dogs just last week. And a man who has not shown his face at a single state or county GOP convention since he ran for Senate. I should know. I’ve been to more of them than he has. . .
. . . Mitt is confident that his plan could be the key to a resounding victory for whatever party he happens to favor at the moment. . . I don’t think Romney believes that Trump is going to win the general election. That being said, I also don’t think that Romney believes that there is a second term in his future. So the questions are, what is angling for, and whom is he trying to impress?
For those wholly unaware, Romney is the son of one George Romney who, along with Nelson Rockefeller, Bill Scranton and others sabotaged the 1964 campaign of Barry Goldwater. Sure, JFK’s assassination was going to be a tough hill to climb to beat LBJ, but the 10-ton GOP-e albatross around Goldwater’s neck, plus their knife in his back, did him no favors. And it’s the same GOP-e we have 60 years on.
PS: Isn’t some Romney spawn involved with Burisma?
Let me just say this: everything that has been done, and being done to Donald Trump and indeed a broad swathe of the American public who oppose the policies of the regime in power – who attained power by stealing the 2020 election – is certainly bad enough. But being stabbed in the back by the party that is supposed to have our back is the bitter end. If I want to put a positive spin on it, I can say it is clarifying and revealing of who and what we are up against.
Digressing for a moment into pedestrian politics, one can ignore the polls this early out, but with mega-donors evidently jumping ship and mass firing/reorganization of staff are not indicators that all is well with the DeSantis campaign. I like the man and appreciate what he has done for Florida on a host of issues. That said, he does have some troubling people singing his praises. That could be merely NeverTrumper donors shelling out bucks because of Trump derangement and nothing more ominous than that. We shall see.
My admiration for Donald Trump and what he has done as well as his perhaps inescapable martyrdom goes without saying. Yet his dumb moves like supporting Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel for RNC chair and having the stolen 2020 election as a central pillar and theme of his campaign, among other things, are maddening. Aside from Red Meat Ramaswmay’s occasional flinging of red meat, every other person in that field is a Mitt replicant. That is a fraud, poseur and Deep State-approved stooge.
But as I said, that’s pedestrian politics. We’re going through the motions right now merely out of reflex. While I don’t necessarily support him, and as I alluded to, it’s kind of idiotic to engage in politics as usual since this nation and its systems are now dead and gone, I think as of right now the nomination is Trump’s to lose, either by a self-inflicted gaffe or more likely by being indicted and then incarcerated by the Garland Gestapo.
What happens after that is anyone’s guess. It could get ugly. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing provided that the ugliness is not aimed at us, but rather emanates from us. For all your definitions of the word “ugly.”
There is another X factor in this (no pun vis a vis the Twitter rebranding) and that is people like RFK Jr. and Cornel West, especially the former. Of course, the Democrats will rig their own primary like they did the last two go-rounds. But will the base acquiesce as it did when a seemingly surging Bernie Sanders suddenly flamed out and took a fall (along with another multi-million dollar Vermont summer house/dacha) without a single cry of protest? I think the mood is decidedly different even from four years ago.
RFK Jr. for sure is a big-time Lefty, but he’s not in with the in crowd at Kalorama and Chappaqua. If he is denied, does he go third party? Does Cornel West then go fourth party? As I have said, it’s a turd in the punchbowl that is day by day growing from Tootsie Roll size to one of Nadler colostomy bag proportions.
I guess the bottom line is that we as a nation and society are in a very fluid, dynamic transitional phase. So far, we are transitioning towards some sort of socialist government becoming more and more totalitarian in its functioning in order to maintain control. But, what if we are transitioning to a protracted phase of internal conflict where this junta cannot attain that level of control?
We can observe this 2024 presidential campaign as we have done in the past, or get our heads out of our collective alimentary canal and see things the way they really are. For the vast majority of you, that is the order of the day. And thank God for that.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Despite their many outward differences, Islamic authoritarianism and leftist liberalism are, in fact, very similar, especially in that they brook no dissent.” ‘Shut Up or Else!’ The True Link between Islam and the Left
- “Matthew B. Crawford offers a vision of technology for free men.” The Soul of the Machine
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden turned over $1 trillion worth of lithium to Islamic terrorists.”Every Electric Car You Buy Will Fund Al Qaeda
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Mackler’s history with Joe Biden includes being the campaign manager for Beau Biden in his successful 2010 run for Delaware Attorney General. Joe Biden then appointed Mackler as deputy counsel to the vice president from September 2014 to August 2016, according to his LinkedIn profile.” Former Biden Lawyer Served with Assistant Delaware Prosecutor Who Allegedly Froze ‘Big Guy’ Probe
- “Dozens of people from all political parties, industries, and walks of life, not just Republicans, have corroborated Biden family corruption.” Here Are All the People Who Have Corroborated Biden Family Corruption
- “Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali sent big checks to Biden, Obama, DNC.” Money Honey: Hunter Biden’s Art Patron Has Funneled Millions to Democrats
- “The DOJ added in its letter that it was concerned that there were misunderstandings about its work and wanted Weiss to speak to those concerns.” Hunter Biden Prosecutor Will Be Allowed To Testify Before Congress After Republicans Slam Plea Deal
- Michael Goodwin: “. . . if there is any true justice remaining, federal District Judge Maryellen Noreika will seize it.” Judge Must Nix Hunter Biden’s Plea Deal to Shoer Her Court Won’t Approve a Blatant Miscarriage of Justice
- “The Department of Justice (DOJ) began to offer dates for Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss to explain on Capitol Hill why federal prosecutors struck a weak plea agreement with the president’s son.” DOJ Prepares to Throw David Weiss Under the Bus
- McCarthy’s remarks come after Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) released an FBI-generated FD-1023 form last week in which a human confidential source told the FBI that Burisma co-founder and CEO Mykola Zlochevsky claimed that he was “coerced” by the then-Vice President Biden and his son into paying millions of dollars in bribes in exchange for their help in pressuring Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was investigating Burisma. Speaker McCarthy Indicates Republicans Are Moving Toward Impeachment Inquiry of Biden
- David Harsanyi: “Is Joe in business with Hunter? It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.” The Best-Case Scenario in the Biden Inc. Scandal is Bad Enough
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- The bitter irony of this is enraging. – jjs Scumbag Piece-of-Shit Traitor, and Now MSNBC Goebbels Impersonator, Andrew Weissmann Predicts Racketeering Charge for Trump in Georgia
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The survey also found another 17.3 percent were willing to use force to ‘ensure members of Congress and other government officials do the right thing,’ with another one-in-eight – 11.6 percent – Democrats seeing violence as justifiable to ‘prevent Donald Trump from becoming President’ for a second time.” DATA: Leftists Increasingly Willing To Resort to Violence for Political Ends
- RFK Jr. alleged that he was the “first person censored by the Biden White House.” He claims the Biden [junta] requested that Twitter censor him. RFK Jr Vows To End ‘Weaponization’ Of Government Agencies For ‘Political Purposes’
- “In one of the most chilling developments in our history, the left has come to embrace the authoritarian language and logic of segregationists in calling for defiance and radical measures against the Supreme Court.” What Happens When Democrats Start Ignoring U.S. Supreme Court Rulings They Don’t Like?
- “. . . what should law-abiding, patriotic citizens do when it’s clear that the system has stopped working?” (I believe Jefferson had a suggestion – jjs) Whistleblowers and the Rule of Law
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The corporate press is demonstrating once again that its primary task is to carry water for the Biden [junta].” Mounting Evidence Doesn’t Matter, Corporate Media Will Never Cover The Biden Corruption Scandal
- “The U.S. meddling in the affairs of friendly countries has a checkered past.” (as if this junta needs urging to interfere – jjs) Thomas Friedman Urges Biden to Intervene in Israel’s Domestic Politics
- “To protect free speech, Congress must prohibit the government’s collusion with Big Tech and other media organizations.” Rand Paul Op-Ed: Congress Must Stop the Executive Branch’s Heinous Attempts To Censor Americans
- “Biden corruption screams for a media investigation. Yet what do our leftist press organs do?” How Investigative Journalists Have Become Cover-Up Promoters
- “In czarist Russia, a Russian governor named Potemkin built a fake village to deceive Catherine the Great about the condition of the peasants she ruled. In today’s Washington, the media are partnering with Team Biden to concoct a Potemkin village to deceive Americans about Biden’s faltering fitness for office. Aides and the Press Have Created a Potemkin Presidency, Hiding if Joe Biden is Up to It
- “Isn’t it interesting how we humans are constantly trying to control the speech of others.”The Two Kinds of Censorship. Well, Actually Six
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “I’d advise the last taxpayer in California to turn off the lights when they leave, but I suspect the power will already be off before then.” The Five States Sending the Most High Earners to Florida All Have This One Thing in Common
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Ultimately, leftists in media and government are doing their usual climate doom-prophesying for political reasons, not because they want to save the planet or because we’re really in danger of an eco-apocalypse. As Milloy put it, “The Biden regime is simply trying to terrorize the public about the weather for its bogus climate agenda.” ‘A Hoax’: Steve Milloy Exposes Climate Fearmongering About Hot Weather
- “Americans seem to be less trusting of ‘The Science™” and are now climate-crisis-questioning.” Electric Vehicle Sales Beginning to Run Out of Fuel
- The piece also insists that “fossil-funded lies,” apparently spread by Republicans – such as the overall uselessness of solar farms and wind turbines – should not be considered within the discussion on how to address climate change. Instead, the conversation must be orientated towards adding “solar panels, wind turbines and all kinds of energy storage to the grid as fast as possible.” Accept Deadly Blackouts to Fight ‘Climate Change’, Says Paper
- “Save the planet by slaughtering 200,000 cows.” Ireland: Obedient Colony of the European Union
- “It is far easier to squat in a tree or burn a store or police car and to engage in acts of disruption and destruction than it is to build something.” Seattle Activist Asshole Occupies Tree, Prevents Construction for Affordable Housing
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- When asked if this anti-children agenda is connected to what is being pushed in schools, Ballard said it “absolutely” is, adding that it is a slippery slope. Tim Ballard: Thousands of Unaccompanied Children ‘Disappearing’ into U.S. Interior
- “The policy, implemented in May following the expiration of Title 42, denies asylum to migrants who pass through a safe country on the way to the United States and do not seek protection there. The ACLU, along with the National Immigrant Justice Center and the UC Hastings for Gender and Refugee Studies, filed a lawsuit May 11 shortly after the policy took effect.” Obama-Appointed Judge Blocks Biden’s Rule Limiting Asylum For Migrants
- “Three quarters are ‘sympathetic’ to illegal immigrants.” Poll: 83% of Democrats Deny There’s Any Border Crisis
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We ask for your prayers for Carlee as she addresses her issues and attempts to move forward understanding that she made a mistake in this matter,” Anthony penned in a letter read by the chief of the Hoover Police Department at a news conference on Monday, adding, “Carlee again asks for your forgiveness.” Well that’s nice. And the taxpayers should ask for their money back – seeing as falsely telling the police you were kidnapped is a bit more that just a “mistake.” Alabama Woman Whose Bizarre ‘Abduction’ Caught National Attention Now Admits She Made It All Up
- “A new study on mass shootings is a prime example of public health’s growing penchant for policy-based evidence-making.” Birth of a Woke Myth
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Mere weeks after seeing The Federalist’s reporting, Fauci published a paper that made no mention of masks’ shortcomings.” Emails Show Fauci Knew From A 2020 Federalist Article That Masking Was Ineffective But Demanded It Anyway
- “This ruling allows Defense Distributed, Blackhawk Manufacturing Group (incorporated, doing business as 80 Percent Arms), Second Amendment Foundation (incorporated; Not An LLC, doing business as JSD Supply), and Polymer80 the ability to continue selling unfinished gun parts or 80% receivers legally — a significant blow to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden’s war on ghost guns. ” Biden’s Gun Control Backfires After Fifth Circuit Ruling: Ghost Guns Legal Once More
- “The court held universities are ‘sensitive places’ where firearms restrictions were historically permissible and outside the scope of the Second Amendment.” (“shall not be infringed,” assholes! – jjs) Michigan Court: University Firearms Ban ‘Consistent With the Second Amendment’
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Florida teachers unions of both public schools and universities filed a revised lawsuit and injunction against the state’s dues-deduction ban that went into effect July 1, arguing that the law has caused the organizations to suffer major revenue loss, according to the Tampa Bay Times.” Florida Teachers Unions Suffer Financial Blow Thanks To New Paycheck Laws
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Certain mind-boggling misconceptions about the Jewish state that deserve to be noted.”Ilhan “Bro-Fo” Omar Reveals Her Ignorance of Israel
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “For 50 years, he has been a malign force in American politics and foreign policy.” The Republican House Needs to Cancel John Kerry
- “His longest interview yet on FNC points to his potential appeal across the political spectrum.” RFK Jr Scores Some Hits with Conservatives on FOX News’ Tow Hall Tuesday
- “As if all that horror wasn’t sufficiently unimaginable, leaders of the Jewish community are now attacking Bobby Kennedy Jr. as an antisemite. . . By unmasking their waning support for Jews and Israel, Kennedy threatens Democrats Wassermann Schultz and Gottheimer as much as he does Joe Biden.” Rabbi Shmuley: Why Democrats Want to Destroy Kennedy on Jews and Israel
- “RFK, Jr. learns that anyone who in any way poses a real or supposed threat to the Democrats’ and establishment’s grip on power is in the crosshairs.” Welcome to the Persecution, RFK Jr.
- Jeffrey Lord: “Ignorance of history is no excuse.” Democrats Smear RFK Jr. as Anti-Semitic
- “Finding someone to replace Biden is perhaps the least of their problems.” The Democrats’ Dilemma: How to Convince Joe Biden to Drop out of the Race
- “The mainstream media has aggressively pushed the narrative that his campaign is petering out, but DeSantis insists that he’s not concerned about the polls right now, and is playing the long game and that he can win the election.” Ron DeSantis Involved in Car Accident in Tennessee
* * * * *
- “Anti-woke businessman Vivek Ramaswamy remained in third place, maintaining eight percent support — the same as last week. Former Vice President Mike Pence came in fourth place but fell from seven percent support to six percent.” Poll: Ron DeSantis Sinks to ‘Weekly Tracking Low’
- “The facts don’t matter to these people.” Ron DeSantis: Next Victim of the Democrats’ Digital Reign of Terror
- “I don’t think Romney believes that Trump is going to win the general election. That being said, I also don’t think that Romney believes that there is a second term in his future. So the questions are, what is angling for, and whom is he trying to impress?” Mitt Romney’s Plan to Oust Trump
- “Sen. Romney’s stratagem to block the former president from being our next president may well suit the ambitions of the Despotic Clique but makes no sense.” A Puzzling Suggestion from Mitt Romney
- “Without knowing more about him, once I saw the video, I wanted to rush out and vote for Hung Cao.” Senate Candidate Hung Cao’s Campaign Shows How You Make a Good Political Ad
- Robert Zimmerman: “. . . unlike the traditionally boring and establishment Republican candidates we’ve seen for decades, always careful to offend no one while doing nothing to change the status quo, these new candidates will be expressly focused on overturning that status quo, not caring if someone is offended in the process. In this sense, Moms for Liberty will become the Republican Party. Or as many a Jewish mother has said, ‘From your lips to God’s ears!'” The Grassroots Revolt Led by Mothers
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Kharkiv, which lies in the province of the same name, sits on Russia’s border. The area has seen destruction during the war, with the city experiencing rocket attacks on July 16. One person was killed and at least four were injured, according to The Guardian.” Ukrainian city of Kharkiv to host ‘Pride week’ to raise funds for war effort
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The incident occurred at a school gymnasium in Heilongjiang province Sunday, CNN reported. Nineteen people were in the gym for practice, including 17 girls and two coaches, according to the outlet. While officials have not released the victims’ ages, local media spoke to parents who indicated their daughters were 15- and 16- years old, respectively, according to the outlet.” Chi-Com Gym Roof Collapses During Girls’ Volleyball Practice, Killing at Least 11
* * * * *
- “Joe Biden’s controversial Iran envoy had his security clearance revoked. Here’s what that means.” The Malley Investigation, Explained
- The Times of Israel: “The White House laments the decision by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to pass the first piece of legislation from its judicial overhaul package.” Israel: Protests Continue as Parliament Passes Key Part of Judicial Reform That Biden White House Calls ‘Unfortunate’
- “Ugly prejudice.” Biden Snubs Bibi
- “Half of Spain is furious at the sociologists and pollsters for having been so wrong.” Spain Has Fallen Before
- “It’s time to recognize that America is weaker than ever — before it’s too late.”Republicans Need a New Approach to Foreign Policy
- “Meloni, who campaigned on a platform of robust border controls – she said she would go so far as to impose a naval blockade to stop ships from ferrying migrants to Italy from North Africa – had disappointed many supporters by allowing illegal immigration to get worse.”‘Populist’ Meloni Sells Out — ‘Europe & Italy Need Migrants’
- “Because it can.” (Meh, they got the idea from Biden – jjs) “Palestinian Authority” Starts to Arrest its Rivals in Judea and Samaria
- “The Engagement school produces this unseemly and truly bizarre behavior, it would be Pythonesque if it were not so deadly serious because it does not place America’s interests above all else. . . They will receive personal praise from a legion of likeminded Engagers, but in the end American national security interests will pay the price.” Why America’s Elites are Dedicated to Engagement with Communist China
- “Is Russia to blame?” No Peace Between Armenia and Azerbaijan
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Air Force asked the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) to get involved, but in the nearly a year it has been investigating, it hasn’t been successful in learning who the investors are.” Who’s Buying Up All That Land Around California’s Travis Air Force Base?
- “Nominated by Biden to serve as the next head of U.S. Space Force Command earlier this month, Lt. Gen. Stephen Whiting played a role in the firing of Lt. Col. Matthew Lohmeier. While promoting his book, Irresistible Revolution: Marxism’s Goal of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military, during a May 2021 podcast interview, Lohmeier spoke about the increasing presence of Marxist thought permeating the U.S. military, specifically pointing to the embrace of DEI and critical race theory.” Biden’s Space Force Nominee Previously Canned Service Member for Speaking Out Against Marxism in the Military
- “Anjem Choudary, a Pakistani-British dual citizen born in southeast London, was arrested by the police at his home in Ilford during an early morning raid. The officers then searched three other addresses in east London, according to The Times.” British Islamist preacher charged with directing, encouraging support for a terrorist organization
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Democrat Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren and GOP Florida Sen. Rick Scott have asked Mark Bialek, the Fed’s internal Inspector General, to turn over specific information about his salary, according to a letter obtained by Reuters. The request comes amidst a bipartisan effort to increase oversight of the banking sector, and concerns that the Fed IG role is not independent enough from the organization to make unbiased decisions, Reuters reported Tuesday.” GOP Senator Teams Up With Elizabeth Warren To Sound The Alarm On ‘Compromised’ Fed Official
- “The 1921 Greenwood massacre remains horrific, but America’s historic black neighborhoods were more often destroyed by urban-renewal policies.” Not Just Tulsa
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “I suffer from osteoarthritis and chronic bone pain, most likely caused by Lupron, the drug used to stop puberty in ‘transgender’ children.” I Was Prescribed a Puberty Blocker for Cancer Treatment. I Can’t Fathom Giving It to Healthy Kids
- “The AGs come from Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia.” AGs Defend Child Sex Change Bans, Blasts ‘Radical’ WPATH Guidelines
- “The truth is the greatest enemy of the state.” The Dark, Untold Truth of Transgenderism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- The beer conglomerate offered its private bar to the Elect Democratic Women PAC for a “Chiefs of Staff Happy Hour” with tickets ranging from $500 to $5,000, according to Fang. Congressional staffers for Democratic Reps. McBath of Georgia, Crockett of Texas, Torres of California, Moore of Wisconsin and DeLauro of Connecticut were on the event’s sign-in list, [independent journalist Lee] Fang reported. REPORT: Anheuser-Busch Lobbyists Hosted Secret Fundraiser With Democrat Staffers
- Christian Toto: “Rapper/producer opens up to Tucker Carlson about Obama, Hollywood and more.” Ice Cube on Refusing Chinese COVID Jab: “It Wasn’t Ready”
HITHER & YON
- “Christopher Nolan’s new masterpiece may be his best yet.” Oppenheimer: An Ode to American Ambition
- “Asteroid City and Barbie seem like Hollywood rehearsals for AI moviemaking.” Synthetic Cinema
- “My father avoided deployment to the Pacific theater because Japan surrendered.” The Anniversary of the Hiroshima Bombing is Approaching — I Have Several Personal Connections to It
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.