Good morning, kids. Whatever happens going forward with the exposure of the Biden Crime Family’s massive, generational corruption, to the extent the propaganda mills can spin the narrative now that it’s out in the open, you have to give pretty big props to Judge Maryellen Noreika for tossing the nakedly corrupt plea deal given to the bastard-making bastard of Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants. Of course, the usual gang of hack Lefties will shriek that she was a Trump appointee, ignoring the fact that she was confirmed with a bipartisan vote in the Senate, including the two Democrat tits from Delaware. You know, the same state where the Bidens have their bunker.
The nixing of the plea deal not only opens Hunter up for prosecution (to the extent that the result will not be the same as said plea deal) but combined with the damning IRS whistleblower testimony implicates beyond any reasonable doubt that “the Big Guy” who is referenced hundreds of times in text messages, e-mails and eyewitness testimony is none other than the gibbering sundowning vegetable of a fraud “president” currently taking a wrecking ball to what’s left of the nation.
With the gravity and sheer volume of the charges including influence peddling and even extortion to the tune of millions, including to some of the worst international regimes and actors – and worst of all, even confirmation of heavy smoke if not the raging inferno that Joey is indeed in the pocket of the Chi-Coms – impeachment is certainly on the table. At least it should be.
As we all know, the Democrats slam and slime Republicans and conservatives with false charges on a regular basis. And with a throughly corrupt DOJ and criminal justice system acting as a de facto Stasi/Gestapo and ’33-’45 era Volksgericht, it amounts to political persecution. Here, as in the past, the GOPe is in the position to do its duty by leveling legitimate charges at an abject amoral perverted criminal whose high crimes and misdemeanors are a red-pubic hair’s breadth away from being considered traitorous. But what has the GOPe done in these kind of situations? Backed down with a harrumph and a complaint that to do their duty would violate comity, or some such rot. If past is prologue, expect them to give the moral equivalent of a “no reasonable prosecutor” excuse.
And yet, Frank Luntz’s cabana boy seems to be making the right noises. We shall see. In any case, even if it goes forward, and even if he is impeached, the odds of Biden being convicted and removed are non-existent given the makeup of the Senate, the Machiavellian maneuverings of the Kalorama and Chappaqua factions of the Party notwithstanding.
But Ben Weingarten at Real Clear Investigations says it must go forward all the same.
Little could be more dangerous than for our commander-in-chief to be corrupted and compromised by foreign powers, including our worst enemies. There is growing evidence [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden just may be such a corrupted and compromised figure. So if House Republicans launch an impeachment inquiry into the uniquely grave offenses in which Biden has been implicated, they will be doing so on uniquely justified grounds. Certainly, Congresses impeached Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump for far less.
It is now well established that the Biden family, led by apparent bagman Hunter, has collected millions of dollars through business dealings with parties ranging from Chinese Communist Party-linked individuals and entities to corrupt Ukrainian concerns. Much of the money rolled in while Joe Biden was vice president and overseeing policy in these locales. None of the Bidens had any real experience or expertise in international business dealings — certainly not the spouses, girlfriends and even the grandchild to whom funds flowed. The money funneled through a complex web of shell companies, often in smaller dollar increments, seemingly aimed at concealing its source and skirting scrutiny.
There is a credible allegation that Joe and Hunter Biden each received $5 million bribes from the Ukrainian energy company Burisma. The Justice Department is alleged to have concealed the document memorializing these claims from IRS investigators pursuing the president’s son. The Biden FBI kept the document from congressional investigators up until the point Director Christopher Wray faced a contempt proceeding. The Hunter Biden “tax probe” that whistleblowers say the Justice Department obstructed — including by refusing to pursue leads pointing to Joe — produced charges that US attorneys the president appointed would not allow Delaware US Attorney David Weiss to bring.
Either Weiss or Biden-appointed Attorney General Merrick Garland seems to be dissembling about what authority Weiss — who Garland neglected to replace with a special counsel — had. The IRS whistleblowers were thrown off the case in apparent reprisal for having come forward to expose wrongdoing. Prosecutors agreed to a sweetheart plea deal with Hunter Biden only for it to be scuttled Wednesday by federal Judge Maryellen Noreika. The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] subordinates, in shielding his son from facing additional, more serious charges, have in effect protected the Biden family business from scrutiny. An international influence-peddling operation only existed because of Joe Biden.
Without his power, there would have been nothing for his family to sell. That we know almost nothing about the services its members rendered is only further evidence of it. Biden has repeatedly denied knowledge about the family business, despite mounting evidence, likely to be augmented should Hunter Biden’s former business partner Devon Archer testify before Congress, that he participated in related meetings.
An impeachment inquiry, which would arm House Republicans with the most awesome investigative powers possible, would reveal what the Bidens earned, from whom, for what, what the president knew, when he knew it, what he did about it, if and how he benefited and whether he has lied about it all.
It would also allow Congress to assess whether and to what extent his family’s dealings have influenced his policies — that is, whether he is acting in America’s self-interest or his own. At its most extreme, the president’s conduct could include bribery and/or rise to the level of treason, the only two specific impeachable offenses laid out in the Constitution.
Contrast this with the last three impeachments, brought on various offenses Congress deemed “high crimes and misdemeanors.” President Clinton faced articles of impeachment for perjury and obstruction of justice charges in connection with the Paula Jones sexual-harassment lawsuit and his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. President Trump was impeached first for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress connected to his withholding of foreign aid to Ukraine — an impeachment in effect covering up the Biden family’s business dealings there brought because of a dispute subordinates had with Trump over his foreign policy. In Trump’s second impeachment, he faced one article for inciting an insurrection in connection with the Capitol riot. Democrats would likely try to put Jan. 6 on par with Biden’s worst possible acts. But could a president “incite” by telling rallygoers to march “peacefully and patriotically”? And how serious was this impeachment when Trump was already out the door before it finished?
Impeachment is a political remedy for which House Republicans will have to weigh all costs and benefits.
But on its own merits and based on historical precedent, the gravity of Joe Biden’s alleged misconduct more than justifies it.
It’s a shame that we have reached a point where things like impeachment have become more or less meaningless kabuki theater, devolving from the solemn act it was envisioned as. Worse is that shameless criminal hucksters, liars, thugs and perverts like the Bidens were able to rise to the positions they did, because of the incuriosity of those who voted for him time and time again for over 50 years (election rigging notwithstanding). But, here it is and here we are.
We as a people have been brought to the point of no longer being “the moral and religious people” John Adams declared our Constitution was suited to. At least, not those in power and those who have put them in power lo these many years and even decades.
What comes next is indeed the $100 trillion dollar-plus question.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “In the early 2000s, Sibel Edmonds tried to expose what was going on, only to learn the hard way that covering up federal crimes was a ‘national security’ issue.” Our Government Has Been Covering Up Its Crimes for a Very Long Time
- Daniel Greenfield: “Brother, won’t you spare a job for a diversity consultant?” The DEI Dieback
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The original plea deal fell apart after the judge questioned if it covered future potential charges of the Justice Department’s ongoing investigation. The prosecution reportedly said the deal did not include any alleged Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) violations.”Hunter Biden Pleads Not Guilty After Plea Deal Falls Apart
- Margot Cleveland: “The scandal was never about Hunter’s sordid sex life and drug abuse. It was about Joe Biden’s abuse of power — and all those covering it up.” Biden Family Scandals Are So Much Bigger Than Hunter’s Hookers And Burisma Bribery
- Robert Spencer: “Surprise, surprise, old Joe named a big buyer of Hunter’s artwork to a prestigious federal commission.” Hunter Biden’s Artistic Career = Influence Peddling
- Miranda Devine: “. . . here is a handy reckoner for Americans to decipher the [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] new catchphrase.” The Real Scoop on Bidenomics: Corruption, Tax Evasion and Hunter
- Real Clear Investigations Weingarten: “Little could be more dangerous than for our [spurious, illegitimate] commander-in-chief to be corrupted and compromised by foreign powers, including our worst enemies.” Start an Impeachment inquiry on Joe Biden Now — Other [and legitimate] Presidents Were Impeached for Less
- Kash Patel: “The law just says you have to register, you have to put the government on notice, and it doesn’t cost you anything. It just says file a piece of paper. It’s literally like one page. And it just says, ‘Here, I’m registered. You DOJ are aware of it. Track it all you want.’ That’s it.” Hunter Biden Team Rejected Plea Deal After Prosecutors Said It Didn’t Include FARA Immunity
- “The drama, which unfolded Wednesday during a discussion about the terms of Biden’s plea deal on misdemeanor tax crimes and a felony gun charge, suggests that foreign agent charges are a source of concern for the embattled first son. Here are the cases that could keep Biden up at night. . . ” Foreign Agent Cases Loom Over Hunter Biden’s Plea Deal
- “In less than five minutes Goldman demolished Biden’s defense and showed that the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] has been lying for years to the American people.” ‘Disaster’: Jonathan Turley Points To One Democrat Who ‘Demolished’ Joe Biden’s Defense
- “House Republicans are moving closer to an impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden, according to Speaker Kevin McCarthy as party leaders continue to investigate allegations that the president accepted millions of dollars in bribes from foreign entities, including individuals linked to the Chinese Communist Party.” Will Republicans Impeach Biden? Here’s The Full Corruption Timeline.
- “American voters who struggle to enjoy the benefits of ‘Bidenomics’ understand that Joe Biden and his family likely never earned an honest living while Joe was senator, vice president or president.” Biden: Hiding in Plain Sight
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Victims of Audrey Hale’s Nashville attack provide evidence of what is to come.” “Transifa” Terror on the Rise
- Yes, the party of peace and love launched a series of death threats against School Board President Sonja Shaw, some of which included dismembering her, according to Fox News. Nothing screams “We’re the good guys” like a bunch of wackadoos threatening to chop heads off, right? That’ll surely win hearts and minds to the transgender cause. Transgender Policy Allegedly Leads Activists to Make Disturbing Threats Against School Board President
- “A lot of Americans are up for grabs.” Video: MSNBC Leftist Calls For Post 9/11 Style Crackdown To Prevent Americans Becoming Too Patriotic
- “The Washington Post is shocked at Leonard Leo’s support.” In Praise of Clarence Thomas
- “How sad is it that we live in a country where pro-life activists who are brave enough to break the horrible cycle of abortion in our country through peaceful means have to fear for their safety as they stand up for America’s most vulnerable? ” Pro-Choice or No Choice? Pro-Aborts Attack Pro-Life Counselors Outside D.C. Planned Parenthood
- “If the FBI won’t submit to the legislative branch’s oversight, Congress can take away its guns and its jurisdiction.” It’s Time to Disarm All FBI Agents and Return Authority to Local Law Enforcement
- “Did Jesse really ‘define’ it?” Kamala Harris Was So Wrong About the Rainbow
- “Companies have asked top law firms to review their diversity policies. Some firms are telling them to violate civil rights law.” Starbucks Hired Eric Holder To Conduct a ‘Civil Rights Audit.’ The Policies He Blessed Got the Coffee Maker Sued.
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “If that doesn’t make your day, try this on for size: the far-left Washington Post has lost around 500,000 subscribers since 2020.” Far-Left Washington Post Set to Lose $100 Million This Year
- Dennis Prager: “Read the following statistics and conclusions and weep for our country.” Pew Research: Democrats Value Free Speech Far Less than Republicans
- Robert Zimmerman: “I am not noting this harsh fact so bluntly in order to inspire hatred of Democrats, but to educate Americans of the real threat these people and their party now represent. They are dangerous. Be careful what you say to them. Be prepared for battle, but don’t run from it. Do what country singer Jason Aldean has done when these censorship kings tried to cancel him…: Stand tall and refuse to back down.” Democrats Now Favor Oppression and Censorship by Almost 3 to 1
- “What drives the media gatekeepers to intentionally overlook this horror?” Can We All Agree that Child Trafficking is Wrong and Evil?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Powell does not see the inflation rate returning to the normal level of 2% until 2025, far sooner than when he believes the Fed will start lowering rates again, he said in a press conference concluding the July Federal Open Market Committee meeting. The remarks follow the Wednesday announcement prior to the press conference by the Fed that it would raise its benchmark federal funds rate by 25 basis points to a range of 5.25% and 5.50%, reaching the highest level since 2001, according to the Fed press release. Fed Chair Predicts Inflation Will Be With Us For Years
- “Despite the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] talking up the success of Bidenomics, Americans aren’t convinced the economy’s improving.” Majority Agree ‘Bidenomics’ Isn’t Working In Latest I&I/TIPP Poll
- “Vermont senator’s proposal would align the nation with D.C. and other liberal cities.”Bernie’s Minimum Wage Bill Would Kill 1.7 Million Jobs and Decimate Restaurant Industry, Report Finds
- “Is Bidenomics working? Depends on what you mean by ‘working.'” Bidenomics: Controlling Inflation by Making Us Poorer
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The most important element to consider here is that this anti-agriculture, anti-human project to shut down food production in the name of climate change is global in nature.”Irish Farmers Protest Government Cow Sacrifice to Climate Gods
- ““You might want to try to get used to the heat.” “Where You’re Going It’s Much Hotter”: Hillary Clinton Blasted After Blaming Weather On Trump Supporters
- “The Biden [junta] claims to seek an ‘energy transition’ while impeding acquisition of the minerals that will fuel it.” Self-Defeating Environmentalism
- “Suppression of discussion and omissions of scientific matters are taking place from within the world of science.” The Suppression of Discussion Continues to Degrade Science
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Mayorkas defended the administration’s policies during the hearing as he was grilled by Republicans about the state of the border. Since [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden took office, illegal immigrants have crossed into the U.S. in record numbers, and crossings are estimated to exceed at least 5 million.” Mayorkas Says Border ‘Is Not’ Open After Record Number Of Illegal Crossings Under Biden
- “These are wristbands the cartels force people to wear when they cross the border. If you’re not wearing one when you cross, the cartels will take a limb.” Rep. Cammack Exposes Harsh Reality of Border Crisis to Sec. Becerra
- “Birthright citizenship has been grossly misapplied for decades, recently becoming a loophole for illegal aliens to fraudulently abuse our immigration system. This is an important step in preserving the sanctity of American citizenship and ensures that citizenship is not treated as a loophole to be exploited but rather a privilege to be earned when legally migrating to our country.” Matt Gaetz: End Anchor Babies & ‘Unqualified’ Birthright Citizenship.
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “If the establishment planned to hide or suppress a spike in crime, that was the right time to engineer a bureaucratic reset in information collection. When the FBI released its 2021 national crime data last fall, it couldn’t say if crime went up, went down, or stayed the same. The FBI concluded that all three scenarios could be possible because of the gaps in the data.” Democrats Run The Most Crime Ridden Cities In The US – But Is The Situation Even Worse Than We’re Told?
- “The charges — all from four men — stemmed from when Spacey worked as the artistic director at London’s Old Vic Theater. The Oscar winner teared up as the not-guilty verdicts were read aloud. Spacey’s legal counsel suggested three of the four men lied and one was intoxicated.” Kevin Spacey Walks! Acquitted on All Counts of Sexual Assault
- “On an enduring but wrongheaded temptation.” No, Legalization Won’t Solve the Drug Crisis
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “There has probably never been a cover-up in this history of all politics that has been so completed [sic] documented that they were lying to us.” Sen. Rand Paul Says He’s Referred Dr. Anthony Fauci to the DOJ for Prosecution
- “We’ve been warning about the elevated risk of myocarditis for some time now — will the government ever admit its mistake?” Study Suggests U.S. Government Lied About Myocarditis Risk From Chinese COVID Vax
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- William Jacobson: If you check “White” or “Asian/Pacific Islander” you need to show you were “economically disadvantaged,” but if you are “Black/African-American” or “American Indian/Alaska Native” or “Hispanic/Latino” you are presumed eligible. The Jacobs School of Medicine and the rest of the SUNY system need to stop discriminating on the basis of race and color: “EqualProtect.org is willing to assist SUNY in an Equality Audit without charge”SUNY Buffalo Medical School Youth Program Racial Preferences Challenged By Equal Protection Project
- “It’s scary enough sending a 5- to 18-year-olds to a traditional public school these days. But do you want to risk your 4-year-old child getting an education about gender identity?” The Educational Establishment’s Radical New Ploys
- “[Literal cocksucker Kamala] Harris responded to the standards on July 20, stating that Republicans are trying to ‘gaslight’ American students with a ‘revisionist history.’” Florida To Move Forward With African American History Standards Despite Backlash
- With Republicans like these, who needs Democrats. This fraud needs a flaming hand grenade enema. Asa Hutchinson Denounces Florida Curriculum As ‘Taking Us Back To The 50s Or The Jim Crow Days’
- “Harris promotes 1619 Project–style history in bid for reelection.” Kamala Harris Wants Florida to Teach Racist History
- “People who took a test to become a teacher and failed that test have now blamed racist oppression for their inability to pass the test.” Failed teachers awarded $1.8 BILLION by NYC after judge deems teacher testing to be racist
- “In “higher education,” no one is allowed to question [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines, child genital mutilation, or anything related to ‘diversity.'” President of Thomas Jefferson University Resigns After “Liking” Unapproved Tweets
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Good. Ohio Republican Introduces Bill To Ban Ranked-Choice Voting In Statewide Elections
- “[I]t’s up to the states and Congress to work together to stop this unprecedented scheme before time runs out.” Conservatives Fight Secretive Biden Voting Order as ‘Bidenbucks’ – Federal ‘Zuckbucks’ on Steroids
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Under Cruz’s amendment, the FTC ‘may not discriminate against any community or entity in Israeli territory,’ including Jewish communities in contested areas.” Cruz Moves to Block FTC From Penalizing Israeli Companies
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “If you want to be progressive, do something totally normal–and then disguise it as completely radical. You’ll go viral.” Dem Congressman Ends His Heroic ‘Thirst Strike’ – After 8 Hours
- “As his tight-lipped, unblinking pause grew longer, Republican colleagues Steve Daines (MT), Joni Ernst (IA), Shelly Moore Capito (WV), Jon Thune (SD), and John Barrasso (WY) showed visible concern.” (whistle a happy Thune . . . – jjs) WATCH: Mitch McConnell Freezes at Podium, Escorted Away by Colleagues
- “That is the DeSantis situation right now. You’ve overplayed this, you’ve overstayed this. You’re a running dog for the donors class who’s trying to destroy Trump, and destroying Trump, trying to thwart his audience. You see it every day on Fox.” Bannon calls for a ‘Carthaginian Peace’ with DeSantis: Burn it down and salt the Earth
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] consistently presents the family story that flatters over the true one.” The Seventh Granddaughter and Other Realities Dodged by Joe Biden
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The White House has an obligation to explain, explicitly and officially, what we are trying to achieve in Ukraine.” Define the Mission
- “Some things should not be done again.” Bombs Away
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Rabbi Fischer: “Joe has been lecturing the country not to reform its extreme-leftist, unrestrained court.” The Insanity of Biden’s Opposition to Israel’s Judicial Reform
- “The targets: members of ‘Palestinian’ Islamic Jihad.” (pass the falafel-flavored popcorn – jjs)Hamas Mob Storms Mosque in Gaza
- “Germany naturalizes foreign nationals quickly compared to many other countries with a high migrant population. They are immediately recognized in law as “Germans” by nationality after obtaining citizenship.” Media Hides Migrant Origins of 5 ‘Germans’ Suspected of Gang-Rape.
- “The protests witnessed people carrying placards and shouting slogans about racial discrimination and abortion restrictions in the US and were subsequently uploaded to social media. Both protests were “intended to sow discord in US society,” states senior Mandiant analyst Ryan Serabian.” CCP-Linked PR Firm Promoted D.C. Protests
- “When a [so-called quote-unquote “president”] proves he’s a toothless paper tiger.” Biden Junta Senior Officials Visit China and Return Empty-Handed
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Bergdahl received a dishonorable discharge, reduction in rank, and forfeiture of $10,000 in pay in 2017 after becoming the sole U.S. service member to be captured in Afghanistan shortly after he left his post in June 2009. President Barack Obama exchanged Bergdahl for five noted Taliban terrorists, calling the deserter a “hero” in a Rose Garden ceremony. (he should have been executed for desertion and treason – jjs) Federal Judge Overturns Conviction of Army Deserter Bowe Bergdahl
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Three dozen lawmakers, led by Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La., filed another brief on Monday in support of a challenge to the Chevron ruling. The brief includes 18 total signatories from the upper chamber, including Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, and 18 from the House. (dumping Chevron would be yuuuuge – jjs) Republican Lawmakers Call On SCOTUS To ‘Rein In’ The Administrative State
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- Deane Waldman, M.D.: “Since healthcare fraud occurs almost exclusively through a third-party billing system where some entity other than the patient-consumer pays for what the patient-consumer receives, the solution is obvious.” Eliminate Fraud with Patient-Controlled Healthcare
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Six years ago, the United States witnessed an incredible solar eclipse. Now we’re due for an encore — actually, two of them.” Get Ready For America’s Next Great Solar Eclipses
- “The only concern with such an outage would be the many systems on the American half of ISS that are closely controlled and maintained by the ground. On the Russian half the goal has always been to build its station modules so they could run independent of ground operations.” Houston mission control loses contact with ISS for about 90 minutes
- “The most striking details are the two-sided lobes that fan out from the actively forming central stars, represented in fiery orange. Much of this material was shot out from those stars as they repeatedly ingest and eject the gas and dust that immediately surround them over thousands of years.” Infrared Webb image of a binary baby star system and its surrounding jets and nebula
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Detransitioner Soren Aldaco is seeking upwards of $1 million in damages.” ‘No One Has A Right To Sterilize A Child’: Two Detransitioners Sue Doctors Over Medical Interventions
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “And that’s actually a good thing.” The Hollywood Strike Might Blow Down the Whole House of Cards
- “’Try That in a Small Town’ reminds us just how outraged we should be. It is a primal scream, uttered from the depths of a culture edging closer to the ultimate choice: fight or die. Expect more of them, and it’s about time.” Jason Aldean’s Primal Scream
- The NBA, comprised of mostly black players, has long prevented NBA owners from investing in “competing leagues” like BIG3. And while Ice Cube’s black-owned business insists it is not a direct competitor to the NBA due to its differing season and three-on-three format, the rapper, actor, and film producer is accusing Silver of trying to crush his competition while denying opportunities to players and coaches. NBA Freezes Out Ice Cube & His ‘BIG3’ League While Courting Qatar.
- That is the real tragedy here. Sadly, the C-suite assholes who did this have golden parachutes and will hardly suffer. Anheuser-Busch Lays Off Hundreds of Workers amid Bud Light Boycott
- Christian Toto: “Oscar-winner Hilary Swank stars in fact-based tale of one woman’s heroism.”Is Ordinary Angels the Next Faith-Based Smash?
- “Those of us who think before following a Stalin-like Pied Piper are . . . viewed not only as morally corrupt but as enemies.” Why Are Leftists Easy to Control? I Have an Answer
HITHER & YON
- “O’Connor, who infamously tore a photo of Pope John Paul II in half in 1992, found worldwide fame in 1990 with her cover of Prince’s song, ‘Nothing Compares 2 U,’ which was named the number one world single that year by the Billboard Music Awards.” Irish Music Legend Sinéad O’Connor Dead at 56
- “Nolan’s excellent handling of all this isn’t just in the visuals as the director, but also in the script as both writer and adapter.” Christopher Nolan Flexes His Filmmaking Brilliance In Oppenheimer
- “Was the father of the A-bomb a patriot or a traitor?” Oppenheimer: A Dishonest Masterpiece
- “Fierce struggle for democracy is one of the effective methods of its undermining and even destruction, i.e. establishment of dictatorship.” The Contradictory Nature of Democracy
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.