Good morning, kids. So, now even more charges are being dumped on Donald Trump, this time involving his alleged mishandling of documents. Or is it related to the supposed “insurrection” of January 6th in which the only violence that was perpetrated was by cops and “glowie” goons against innocent civilians? Or is it both? Not that it matters. They want Trump behind bars forever, regardless of if there will be any kind of reaction from the citizenry. Revolutions were touched off for far less than this, and they were “mostly peaceful.”
I think it’s fair to say that when things don’t go our way, from a political standpoint, we don’t figure out ways to violate the spirit of the law or of the courts to circumvent due process. From the broader public standpoint, nor do we burn down cities, loot stores or gun down and firebomb our political and cultural enemies. The Left? We’re fair game. And they are perpetually itching to do us in, because they’ve got True Believer Fever and the only cure is blood. Ours.
When a white person guns down a black person, in any circumstance, the default explanation is racism, hate crime and so forth. None of that with Audrey Hale, who pretty much got a pass from the media and the White House.
Joe Biden failed to identify or condemn the shooter, failed to name a single murder victim, and did not attend any of the funerals. Biden’s press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said, “Our hearts go out to the trans community as they are under attack right now.” In reality, the trans forces are on the attack, becoming more hostile.
“Trantifa,” a combination of transgender and Antifa, denotes a “far-left trans movement spreading across [the] U.S” and “intimidating and physically assaulting those who disagree with them. Trans swimmer Lia Thomas was recently photographed wearing a black T-shirt reading “Antifa Super Soldier.” Call it violence signaling.
“Trans violent militancy is the current focus of #Antifa,” contends journalist Andy Ngo. “They believe that critics of trans ideology should be silenced, maimed or murdered. Some call for sexual violence against females in particular, as revenge.”
In the run-up to the April 1 “Trans Day of Vengeance,” Audrey Hale murdered Evelyn Dieckhaus, William Kinney, Hallie Scruggs, Katherine Koonce, Cynthia Peak and Mike Hill. Hale’s manifesto remains under wraps, but her slaughter of six in Nashville could be a sign of “trantifa” violence to come.
The estimable Lloyd Billingsley notes with sickening detail how each of the victims were gunned down, but thought it best to omit that this early in the morning. The salient points I did include serve to underscore my contention that these fiends will stop at nothing because God is on their side. Which is funny because these people are as godless as you can imagine. The nonexistence of a supreme entity is indeed a central tenet of their weltanschauung and since they have the approval of their own conscience as to the superiority of their beliefs, and more importantly to the perceived existential evil of us, there are no limits to what they can and will do. From rigging elections, to acts of violence including as in the case of this psycho in Nashville, mass casualty terrorism.
Need I remind you about what an enraged Bernie Bro named James Hodgkinson almost did on a softball field to a group of GOP politicians that were literally sitting ducks (and to this day Dick Durbin and Bernie Sanders have yet to be called to account to their extremely troubling and close links to the would-be mass terrorist)? The infuriating thing about the incident is that the near victims have swept it under the rug every bit as much as the Democrats and their house organ propaganda mills. War’s over! All friends again, eh?!
It’s sickening. Ditto the responses to the stolen election, to the persecution of Trump and more to the ongoing persecution of hundreds of people who were both dupes of the FBI/Capitol PD at the Capitol itself and even potentially thousands of more who just showed up to DC and were miles away from the “insurrection.” Ditto-ditto parents protesting the mind-, body- and soul-rape of their children at school board meetings. Ditto-ditto-ditto now merely refusing to turn their children into Frankenstein catamites. First this crap is happening in California and now it’s spread to Michigan:
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has signed two bills banning “conversion therapy” for minors who identify as homosexual or transgender, turning healthcare providers and parents who do not accept their children were “born in the wrong body” into criminals. . .
. . . House Bill 4617 defines conversion therapy as “any practice or treatment by a mental health professional that seeks to change an individual’s sexual orientation or gender identity, including, but not limited to, efforts to change behavior or gender expression or to reduce or eliminate sexual or romantic attractions or feelings toward an individual of the same gender.”
This language suggests clinicians and possibly parents who refuse to “affirm” so-called trans kids by dressing boys as girls and using female pronouns for them, and vice versa, could be accused of unlawful activity.
California and Michigan. Newsom and Whitmer. Hmm . . .
Forget politics. Forget elections. As horrific and ugly as this never-ending nightmare of America turned upside down is, I fear we’re going to be looking back on where we are now as the good old days. And that’s not in the far-off future, either. Maybe that’s what it takes. Maybe literally losing everything in both material terms and from the standpoint of our freedoms is what it will take to fight back. For sure, with everything so corrupted, retail politics as well as the courts and other means of redress are futile. There has to be a paradigm shift that will allow us to proceed with a radical course of action heretofore unimagined.
Have a good weekend.
Note that because of some upcoming family commitments, much of next week’s columns may be on the light side (volume, not tone). I’ll try and have the full complement of links for your dining and dancing pleasure. Cheers.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “. . . I am not making predictions but noticing what is already in front of my eyes, describing it, noting the presumptions that underlie it and drawing out their logical implications.”Perpetual Adolescence
- “Baptists and serial killers have been keeping me awake at night.” Christian, Patriot, Conservative, Feminist
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “It’s hard to believe what they’re doing to President Trump right now, and that’s why I came to you. He is doing the exact same thing,” Stevenson said. Jill Biden’s Ex-Husband Says ‘Very Dangerous’ Biden Crime Family Has Targeted Him
- Daniel Greenfield: “Was Joe Biden planning to buy his way back into the White House using Burisma’s money?” Bidens Wanted Billions, Not Millions, From Burisma
- “The formidable woman shattered Hunter’s sweet deal.” Three Cheers for Judge Noreika
- “Judge Noreika knew lawyers were trying to paint her into a corner and hide the ball while forcing her to rubber-stamp their absurd bargain.” How A Federal Judge Turned The Tables On Hunter Biden’s Sweetheart Plea Deal
- “The plea agreement fell apart Wednesday when Hunter’s lawyers realized it wouldn’t grant broad immunity for other crimes.” Hunter Biden’s Plea Deal Wasn’t Supposed To Protect Him, It Was Supposed To Protect Joe
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The superseding indictment also added new charges against Trump and his valet, Walt Nauta, who both previously pled not guilty. De Oliveira was ordered to appear in Miami in federal court on Monday for his first hearing in the case.” Mar-a-Lago Maintenance Man Added to Special Counsel Jack Smith’s Case Against Donald Trump
- William Jacobson: “Additional count of willful retention of National Defense Information and two new obstruction counts including trying to delete security camera footage.” Feds File Superseding Indictment Adding Charges Against Trump and Additional Defendant in Florida Case
- PDT: “My attorneys had a productive meeting with the DOJ this morning, explaining in detail that I did nothing wrong, was advised by many lawyers, and that an Indictment of me would only further destroy our Country. No indication of notice was given during the meeting — Do not trust the Fake News on anything!” Report: Trump’s Lawyers Told to Expect an Indictment Related to January 6
- Put the word “Overthrown” between “Endangering” and “America” and sure, this jagoff is correct. Will “Turd” Hurd: Anyone Who Defends Trump In the Document Case ‘Is Complicit in Endangering America’
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The struggle against trans hatred and violence is the struggle of memory against forgetting.” Nashville Forensic Files, Part Deux: March 27 Murder Victims Provide Evidence of ‘Transifa’ Violence to Come.
- “This person was going to kill me, and they said they were going to dismember my body parts, my limbs more specifically.” California School Board President Allegedly Getting Death Threats Over New Transgender Policy
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Facebook initially resisted the Judiciary Committee’s subpoena of internal communications about White House pressure, leading the Committee to schedule a vote to hold Mark Zuckerberg in contempt of Congress if his company did not turn over the documents.” Jim Jordan Obtains Facebook Files Showing White House Pressure to Censor Americans
- “. . . Facebook’s censorship of the Hunter Biden scandals, which Facebook did after FBI priming, could have swung the 2020 election in Joe Biden’s favor, according to a Media Research Center poll. And that doesn’t even address Zuckerberg’s infamous election funding “Zuckerbucks.” All-in-all, Zuckerberg is guilty of some pretty serious election interference.”The Facebook Files Reveal Pressure From the Biden Junta to Crush Free Speech
- “Rand Paul disagrees; ‘I think the government should be absolutely prohibited without question.’” Video: Mitt Romney Argues That It Shouldn’t Be Illegal For Government To Use Big Tech For Censorship
- “The debanking agenda is collapsing.” They’re Hopping Mad
- “In the nine-second video posted by Boebert, Biden appears to slur the words ‘can’ and ‘end’ together during his sentence, and it sounds as if he says ‘ended’ instead.” Newsweek Tries Riding to Joe Biden’s Rescue After Strange ‘Cancer Cure’ Claim
- “Try as we might, we could not find a single story comparing Biden to Hitler for taking such actions.” The Left’s Latest Trump Freakout — He Wants To Control The Executive Branch!
- “The Jeff Bezos-owned Washington Post is hyping Asa Hutchinson, an also-ran in the Republican primary race currently polling around one percent, insisting his Democrat-friendly ideas ‘deserve to be taken seriously.’” Comedy Gold: WaPo Sez Republicans Should Pick the Candidate Democrats Can Agree Most With
- After Coons responded that “There’s a stark difference” between the two, Mitchell stated, “No, you are absolutely correct. And I should not have analogized those two things together in my haste. There’s no question that they are of very, very different proportions. There’s no comparison.” (go choke on Alan Greenspan’s scrotum – jjs) NBC’s Mitchell Apologizes to Dem Sen., Biden Co-Chair for Mentioning Hunter and Trump Together
- “They seem to be targeting Christian and conservative events based on what these radical activists do and the pressure that they put on them,” Miller said. The Purple for Parents Indiana president noted that her organization has gotten more attention since the Southern Poverty Law Center added the group to its “hate map” in June along with other organizations advocating for parental rights in education. Eventbrite Nukes Events Promoting Protection Of Kids As ‘Hateful’ And ‘Dangerous’
- “Blackshear has now settled, revoking its law and also paying a symbolic $1,791 (the year the Bill of Rights were ratified) to the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans. The suit against Alpharetta and two of its officials however continues.” Pushback: City in Georgia forced to rescind a law that required permits for any protest
- Christian Toto: “Media attack rapper for daring to think for himself, question vaccine narratives.” Journalists Torch ‘Anti-Vax’ Ice Cube
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The supply shortage to raise global food prices. India accounts for 40% of the world’s rice trade.” India Bans Rice Exports, Triggers Panic Buying in the U.S.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Tesla seems to be inflating the numbers far more than other brands. SAE International revealed that the range displayed on Tesla vehicle’s dashboard is 26% lower than the car’s ability.” It Turns Out the Driving Range of Electric Vehicles is Even Worse Than Advertised
- “Combined together, meat, dairy, and eggs make up nearly 18% of the average person’s diet.” As ‘Climate Change’ Activism Grows, Global Livestock Industry Supports Livelihoods Of 1.3 Billion People
- The globalist said “humans are to blame” for the alleged crisis, warning that the “era of global warming has ended, the era of global boiling has arrived.” UN Boss Says World Now in ‘Global Boiling’ Era
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “‘Critical habitat’ designation would protect mussels found in Rio Grande from environmental ‘threats.'” (At that point, Abbott should go the full nullification route and arrest anyone from the Federal EPA who sets foot on Texas’ soil – jjs) How the Biden Junta Could Use Endangered Mexican Mussels to Shut Down Floating Border Wall
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “I’ve never been that scared in my life,” Mays said. (6, 2 and even she votes exclusively Democrat. Enjoy it, baby, good and hard! – jjs) “Feel Like a Prisoner in My Home”: Notorious Homeless Camp Causing Blue City Residents To Steer Clear After Threats, Assaults
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Remdesivir may be the most despised drug in American history. Victims’ loved ones are speaking out.” ‘It’s Murder’: Remdesivir Victims Decry FDA’s Shocking New Move
- Daniel Greenfield: “Gun control and blaming racism are no substitute for personal responsibility.” Study Shows Gun Laws Don’t Matter, Race Does
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Governor: Religious charter schools violate the Establishment Clause. Legislature, Attorney General: The Free Exercise Clause prevents Guam from denying publicly available funds to religious charter schools.” Guam Legislature Overrides Veto, Approves Religious Charter Schools Amid Dueling Constitutional Arguments
- “Teachers’ unions have ramped left-wing political spending in recent years.” Nation’s Largest Teachers’ Union Bankrolls Fight to Kill School Choice in Nebraska
- “A new report casts doubt on the old ‘underfunded schools’ trope.” The Myth of the “Underfunded School”
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.” (Okay California and New York Democrats. You can stay home and don’t even bother with the mail in ballots – jjs) Forecast Says Four States Will Decide the 2024 Election
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Sen. Ted Cruz: ‘Absolutely appalling but unfortunately predictable.'” Senate Democrats Clear the Way for Boycott of Israeli Produc
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Bankman-Fried’s alleged fraudulent scheme collapsed last winter against a backdrop of U.S. efforts to discredit cryptocurrencies and introduce its own digital dollar. Bankman-Fried’s case is scheduled for trial on the remaining fraud charges in October.” Biden Democrats and Crypto Donor Sam “Bank-Fraud” Bankman-Fried Get Huge Legal Gift from Feds
- “AG Paxton and his defense have struggled, thus far, to obtain the evidence being used against in the case. A public pressure campaign saw Lt. Gov. Patrick impose a discovery order on the Texas House of Representatives, which was swiftly followed by a bizarre gag order which prevents open discussion of the arguments, evidence, and witnesses that will be brought forward at Paxton’s expected Senate trial, where Patrick will preside as judge.” AG Ken Paxton Seeks to Quash Impeachment Following ‘Gag Order’
- “Feinstein, the oldest sitting senator, would be over 90 years old if she finishes her term.”Hot Mics Catch Dianne Feinstein Repeatedly Being Told ‘Just Say Aye’ During Key Defense Vote
- “Two sources familiar with the fall incident confirmed to NBC News that it happened at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, adding that he sustained no serious injuries and resumed business as usual that day.” Report: Mitch McChiCom Fell Disembarking from Plane Weeks Before Freeze Incident
- “The truth is, I think it was always overstated how competitive this primary ever was.”SHOT: Richard Baris says Trump nomination is inevitable, primary is ‘not even close’
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The only certain fact is that anyone who currently declares the outcomes of the primary races or general election a foregone conclusion is utterly delusional.” CHASER: The Wild 2024 Race
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “. . . the west has seen a wave of populist political upsets since 2016, beginning with Brexit in Britain and the Trump election in the U.S. Moreover, the farmers are in a fight for their way of life – as we’ve discussed before, the Netherlands is the second biggest agricultural producer in the world, after to the United States, and farming is so deeply embedded in their bones that the Dutch are known for it, even when they’ve been transplanted to South Africa, the U.S., Canada, or anywhere else.” Dutch Farmers Take Down Dutch Government
- “‘Moderate’ fairy tales and the ongoing – and pathetic – gullibility of western media.”Beware Iranian Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing
- “National security concerns complicate matters.” Investors Beware: New Chinese Restrictions Target Foreigners
- “Our southern neighbor’s ascent to top American trade partner is hardly a resounding victory for the people of the United States.” Go, Go, Mexico?
- “The WSJ favorably compares the situation to that in Communist China, where the regime “require[s] local production” to access its market – but admits this approach has also left the Chinese struggling with excessive waste and a mountain of debt.” Biden Law Hands Billions to Foreign Firms Building Bases Abroad, & Murdoch’s Papers Approve
- “The solicitude U.S. shows for Americans in foreign custody, even those who freely choose to defect, paradoxically puts Americans abroad in greater danger.” No Return of King
- “Forced to clean up the Jew-Hate in their textbooks or face financial ruin.” (as if a lack of textbooks will stop the spreading of this cancer – jjs) “Palestinians” Pressed Financially From All Sides
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “If the Biden [junta evacuated out of Bagram at the end of the Afghanistan war, the devastating terrorist attack killing 13 U.S. service members and wounding dozens more at Kabul Airport would not have happened, Command Sgt. Maj. Jacob Smith told a House Foreign Affairs Committee panel. Smith, at the time managing U.S. military bases in Afghanistan, argued to the State Department team that Bagram’s defenses made it a better choice for transporting thousands of U.S. Embassy personnel and Afghan allies out as the Taliban closed in on Kabul.” State Dept Team Acknowledged Kabul Airport Was Incapable of Handling Biden Junta’s Evacuation Plan, Witness Says
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Russia has driven America’s nuclear fuel suppliers out of business,” Barrasso said, adding that the U.S. spends “nearly $1 billion each year on Russian uranium” and that “Russia uses these revenues to fund its invasion of Ukraine.” (Did anyone from the GOP decry from the well of the Senate Hillary Clinton’s Russian Uranium One deal? I bet not – jjs) Here Are The Three Senate Dems That Voted Against An Amendment To Boost US Uranium Independence
- “The rise of the military industrial complex has led to the U.S.’s overextension throughout the world with Washington locked in a permanent war mindset.” The American Military Paradox
- “Biden’s war on American national security.” Stop the Marxist Makeover of the U.S. Military
- “Hiding the atrocities of Islam.” India: 30 Years Later, The 1992 Ajmer Serial Rapes Still Cause Grief and Outrage
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “In Washington, D.C., common sense is illegal. I swear to God and all the angels that’s true. You know, I remember when the kitchen table issues mattered more than pronouns, when boys weren’t allowed to compete in girls’ sports, when truth mattered a lot more than political correctness,” he said, “Maybe that’s why the aliens won’t talk to us.” Aliens? Sen. John Kennedy Has Something to Say About Them
- “He claims to be a defender of democracy but refuses the people a say.” Newsom’s Anti-Democratic Assault on Business
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The answers we all desire may be as much political as they are scientific.” Progressivism Is Aggravating America’s Mental Health Crisis
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Astronomers have now used today’s modern survey telescopes — on Earth and in space — to map the chemistry of a large portion of the Milky Way’s nearby spiral arms, revealing that the arms themselves are rich in heavier elements, indicating greater age and the right materials to produce new stars and solar systems like our own.” Astronomers chemically map a significant portion of the Milky Way
- “This launch is likely to be delayed many months. You heard it here first.” FAA: No Starship/Superheavy launch until we say so!
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “This language suggests clinicians and possibly parents who refuse to ‘affirm’ so-called trans kids by dressing boys as girls and using female pronouns for them, and vice versa, could be accused of unlawful activity.” Michigan Gov’s ‘Conversion Therapy’ Ban Criminalizes Parents Who Don’t Affirm Transgenderism
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “This goes beyond the expectation that we celebrate someone’s sexuality. Now we are being told we must also celebrate the noxious outcomes of someone’s reckless behavior. We are being asked to lionize and laud a generation that is so lazy, self-absorbed, and hedonistic, and so dedicated to erasing what came before that it has become complicit in its own destruction.” STD ‘Influencers’ Are Showing up on Social Media
- “The feds want to fix your loneliness with another set of policies and bureaucracies while sustaining the policies and bureaucracies that helped create that sense of isolation in the first place.” Beware Of Bureaucrats Wanting To Be Your BFF
- “Why is great art so often born from twisted egos?” Can a Book on Morally Monstrous Artists Help Us Navigate the Culture Wars?
HITHER & YON
- Rabbi Fischer: “The ninth day is July 30.” Judaism’s Saddest Season: The Nine Days and Tisha B’Av
- “The conflict between Truman and MacArthur during the Korean War symbolized the two competing Cold War strategies.” The Korean Armistice: The Triumph of Containment Over Liberation
FINALLY . . .
- “I know it’s inevitable, but it’s still sad to see so many of these cultural icons from my childhood passing away. The comforting part is that we still have his music.” Farewell to Randy Meisner, “The Sweetest Man in the Music Business”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.