Good morning, kids. Family commitments will keep things light this week, at least in terms of the usual editorial, so I’ll be doing some Ace-style “quick hits” for the next couple of days. Here we go:
So with the propagandists losing the ability to control the narrative on the Hunter Biden case, especially now that the judge has tossed that insane plea deal, what does the junta do? Have the DOJ run interference, natch!
House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) said over the weekend that he believes that the Department of Justice is trying to obstruct the Committee’s investigation into the Biden family after federal prosecutors urged a judge to order one of Hunter Biden’s business partners to report to prison as he gets set to testify this week. . .
. . . “It’s odd that it was issued on a Saturday, and it’s odd that it’s right before he’s scheduled to come in to have an opportunity to speak in front of the House Oversight Committee and tell the American people the truth about what really went on with Burisma,” he said.
“The lengths to which the Biden legal team has gone to try to intimidate our witnesses, to coordinate with the Department of Justice, and to certainly coordinate with the Democrats on the House Oversight Committee to encourage people not to cooperate with our investigation, to encourage banks not to turn over bank records, to encourage Treasury not to let us have access to those suspicious activity reports,” Comer continued. “It’s very troubling. And I believe that…this is another violation of the law. This is obstruction of justice.”
Ramaswamy said, “The standard I use as our next president is what moves our country forward? What is the right thing for the United States of America?”
He continued, “I would pardon him. I intend to be our next president, and yes, I do believe I will move us forward. I believe one of the right ways to do that is pardon the former president of the United States from what is clearly a politicized persecution.”
Not that I’m supporting him this go-round, but the more I see and hear, the more I like vis a vis a strong voice for common sense and actual conservatism. There is no other candidate that has announced this in such unequivocal terms. Yes, I get it. You’re running against Trump for the nomination and he’s a rival. But what is being done to him is so light years beyond mere party politics that it demands this kind of statement. I guess most see it as a two-edged sword, but we have crossed so many damned Rubicons that I’m Rubiconned out with this. Props to Vivek for this.
In the SHOT/CHASER Dept., the citizens of Chicago have spoken:
Residents of a Chicago-area neighborhood frustrated by the disruptive behaviors of illegal migrants at a local shelter sounded off to city leaders this week.
Neighbors said they “no longer [had] any tolerance” for migrants who were loitering, engaging in late-night partying, prostitution, littering and even fighting with community members, CBS2 Chicago reported.
Distraught residents told city officials in attendance that the migrants’ behavior made them feel unsafe. “I would ask you all to go out there — go out there at night, in the middle of the night — and see what goes on,” one emotional resident said. Another woman vented, “They disrespect us, they rob us, they harass us.”
One local man threatened that if they didn’t address the issue, neighbors would take it into their own hands. “Let me say this — they’ve got one more time to deal with it, because otherwise, next time they deal with it, they’re going to deal with it from the streets. We’re going to take over. Nobody is going to be able to stop us from what we’re going to do to them.”
Whoa! “Race riots! Blacks beating up Chicanos!” Well, let me say this to these wonderful people. You voted for this and now you’re getting it good and hard. Don’t believe me? Your fabulous governor J.B. Sitz-Pritzker has heard you! And his response is, “Up yours, baby!”
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) has signed into law a plan that allows foreign nationals with work permits, some of whom are illegal aliens, to become police officers in the sanctuary state.
Democrat legislators, with a supermajority in the Illinois House and Senate, passed legislation in June that opens law enforcement jobs to thousands of illegal aliens enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program as well as thousands of other foreign nationals with work permits from the federal government.
“… an individual against whom immigration action has been deferred by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services under the federal DACA process is allowed to apply for the position of police officer, deputy sheriff, or special policeman, subject to specified requirements,” a summary of the legislation states.
My advice to the residents of Woodlawn is, if you really want to stop this, maybe you should send that warning down to the Governor’s mansion and state legislature in Springfield, no?
Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, we’re not only poking the Russian bear, we’re evidently ramming a barbed wire wrapped hornet’s nest up its keister. Get ready to get your hair mussed.
“The defeat of a nuclear power in a conventional war may trigger a nuclear war,” Medvedev, who serves as deputy chairman of Putin’s powerful security council, said in a Jan. 19 post on his Telegram account.
“Nuclear powers have never lost major conflicts on which their fate depends,” observed Medvedev.
Ignore the dumb-ass commentary from PJ Media’s annoying Rick Moran and focus in on the words of Medvedev instead. Maybe if we didn’t send all that military hardware and perhaps laid down a massive artillery barrage for the Ukies to rescue their flailing offensive, the Russians wouldn’t be saying stuff like this.
Just a thought, Rick. Sheesh.
So, Obama’s personal chef (doesn’t everyone have one?) washes up like a Coney Island whitefish in front of his, the dog-eater’s, Martha’s Vineyard estate under some strange circumstances, and now we see Obama bandaged with a black eye, to offset his purple lips.
And the chef was supposedly writing or putting the finishing edits on a tell-all book about his time with them in the White House. Nothing to see, folks. Vince Foster just telegrammed to say you’re all conspiracy nutters.
And how about this? A Chinese bio-weapons lab doing some nasty shit. No, not in Wuhan but in . . . California. What the actual fuck?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “It is high time people became aware of the true objective of the climate agenda: curtailing and monitoring human activity and allowing the elite to ultimately control all resources.” In the Name of Climate Change: Travel Restrictions and the Great Reset
- “The American College of Surgeons banned me for questioning its rush to embrace critical race theory.” Isolated
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “It’s odd that it was issued on a Saturday, and it’s odd that it’s right before he’s scheduled to come in to have an opportunity to speak in front of the House Oversight Committee and tell the American people the truth about what really went on with Burisma,” he said.Comer Hits DOJ Over ‘Odd’ Timing Of Letter Requesting Hunter Biden Business Partner Report To Prison
- Clarice Feldman: “It has been a week of scandalous doings under Attorney General Merrick Garland’s watch.” DOJ’s Dirty Deeds
- “Beltway journalists have realized they can’t dismiss his legal problems as a GOP chew toy.”Hunter Biden’s Day in Court
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The standard I use as our next president is what moves our country forward? What is the right thing for the United States of America? I would pardon him. I intend to be our next president, and yes, I do believe I will move us forward. I believe one of the right ways to do that is pardon the former president of the United States from what is clearly a politicized persecution.” Vivek “Red Meat” Ramaswamy: I Would Pardon Trump — “cClearly a Politicized Persecution”
- Roger Kimball: “Among the most amusing video clips I have seen recently was Jack Smith’s first announcement of his indictment of Trump. ‘We have one set of laws in this country,’ Smith said, face straight as a meter stick, ‘and they apply to everyone.’ I’m not sure when I have laughed so hard.” Enough With Half Measures, Throw All U.S. Code at Trump
- “The rule of law seems to be receding in the rearview mirror with our doddering [so-called quote-unquote “president”] behind the wheel.” Old Joe, Strong Joe
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “. . . a blatantly racist statement, and would be treated as such if it had been made about any other group. But given that she’s bashing white men? This, the left deems acceptable.”Bro-Fo Omar: “Our Country Should Be More Fearful of White Men”
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “You can’t make this stuff up.” USA Today: Hunter Biden’s Alleged Influence Peddling, Underage Hooker Hopping, Tax and Gun Charges Are Mere “Foibles”
- According to the Brexit leader, the “major national scandal” has resulted in him receiving an outpouring of correspondences from members of the public relaying that they too have been victimised by the big banks. Brexit’s Nigel Farage Officially Launches Campaign to Take on Big Banks
- “Celeste Burgess, 19, was a minor when she was pregnant and had an abortion. Last week, a Nebraska judge sentenced Burgess to 90 days in jail.” – TIME Magazine Media Hoax: No, a Nebraska Teen Is Not Going to Jail For Having an Abortion
- Earlier this month, nearly a dozen Democrat-aligned organizations led by Vote.org — a left-wing “get-out-the-vote” group dedicated to reaching demographics favorable to Democrats — sent a letter asking Meta to “release a robust plan to ensure the platform has strong election policies.” Leftist ‘Disinformation’ Police Pressure Meta To Run Election Interference On New Threads Platform
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Planned new ‘minimum’ levies on US multinationals are really a tax on you.” Biden’s Awful Plan To Raise Your Taxes To Support Global Socialism
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Note that KJP allowed the “protester” to speak uninterrupted, congratulated her on her bravery and stunningness, and promised to hear her out. Is this how the regime treats actual protesters? Perhaps one should consult Simon Ateba, African dissident press briefing reporter and perennial thorn in Karine Jean-Pierre’s side. WATCH: The Biden Regime Appears to Stage Climate Change Protest With TikTok Influencer
- “Come on in, the Hunga-Tonga’s fine.” Hot and Bothered About Heat Waves
- “. . . for the price of about three-quarters of one evening out with your wife, you too could give some bureaucrat somewhere authority to adjust the temperature in your house to their liking. Such a deal!” You Have the Right to Remain Sweaty
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “They disrespect us, they rob us, they harass us.” (you voted for this so enjoy it good and hard – jjs) SHOT: People in Chicago and Other Cities Fed Up with Massive Influx of Illegal Immigrants
- Democrat legislators, with a supermajority in the Illinois House and Senate, passed legislation in June that opens law enforcement jobs to thousands of illegal aliens enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program as well as thousands of other foreign nationals with work permits from the federal government. CHASER: Illinois Gov. J.B. “Sitz-” Pritzker Signs Law Allowing DACA Illegal Aliens to Police Americans
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Barack and Michelle Obama “were out of the house” at the time of the incident. It is unclear if their daughters, Sasha and Malia, were at home, out with friends, or with their parents when the drowning occurred, though the Obama daughters were seen leaving Martha’s Vineyard the following day. (the chef also wrote or was set to write a tell-all about his time with the dog-eaters – jjs) New Details in Drowning of Obama’s Chef Leave Unanswered Questions
- “U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reported the seizure of about 2,100 pounds of illicit fentanyl at the border in June. To put that in context, Epoch Times cited the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to explain that a single kilogram of fentanyl, or 2.2 pounds, can potentially kill a stunning 500,000 people.” Enough Fentanyl Crossing U.S. Border Monthly to Kill All Americans
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Why would a bio-lab run by a shady Chinese company be operating in Reedley, CA in the central San Joaquin Valley?” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jj) Illegal Chinese Bio Lab Discovered in Central California
- “The censorship of vital information related to the side effects of the vaccine is likely to have cost lives.” Biden WH Censored Truthful Vaccine Info from Social Media
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The outcry over Florida’s African American History standards is absurd,” Roberts, who has a PhD in American history, said in a statement. “That happens to be my academic field as a historian; I use to write extensively—including curriculum standards—on the topic. So I took some time to review Florida’s. The bottom line: they are excellent.” Heritage Foundation President Blasts False Claims About Florida’s African American History Curriculum
- Robert Zimmerman: “Should she win and get her job back, I am not sure how she will be able to function at the school. No one is likely to be fired, even though this is a community public college with extensive state funding. California’s Democratically-controlled government (entirely in favor in racial discrimination) will support the specific college individuals being sued, even if they end up being forced to pay damages out of their own pockets. The culture of the entire faculty will still be against her, and will work repeatedly to sabotage her actions.” Black diversity administrator fired for demanding color-blind policies files lawsuit against university
- “Per their report, the last time eighth graders passed Ohio’s math test was when they were in third grade. Keith Liechty-Clifford, the director of school improvement for Akron Public Schools, described the students’ test results as ‘discouraging.’” REPORT: LeBron’s “I-Promise” School Is An Utter Disaster With Some Students Not Passing A Test In Years
- “Just five years ago, Biden was hoping the practice would benefit his granddaughter, Maisy Biden, who lacked the 4.0-plus GPA that is typically necessary to earn a spot at a school with a 5.9 percent acceptance rate, communications from a copy of Hunter Biden’s laptop show. She did, however, have a grandfather who knew the university’s president.” Pulling Up the Ladder Behind Him: Biden Seeks to End Legacy Admissions After Generations of His Own Family Benefited From It
- The temple claims to “religiously objects to many of the restrictions that states have enacted that interfere with abortion access.” Abortion hotline in New Mexico refers women to Satanic Temple health group
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “According to the poll, 88 percent of Americans support laws mandating voters show a form of ID in order to cast their ballot, including the vast majority of black (82 percent) and Hispanic voters (83 percent). Only 9 percent of those polled opposed ID requirements.”Exclusive: Poll Shows Majority Of Americans Support Voter ID, Limited Mail-In Voting
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Last week, Barack Obama’s private chef, Tafari Campbell, fell off his paddle board and sank below the surface of Edgartown Great Pond. His drowned body was recovered on Monday morning in the water off the former president’s Martha’s Vineyard estate. Currently, there’s no foul play suspected, and it’s worth noting that Campbell was not wearing a lifejacket.”Photos Show Barack Obama Playing Golf With Bandaged Hand, Black Eye
- “Pedro Gonzalez, the magazine editor and online influencer who has amassed a following on the far right over the past several years, made more extensive anti-Semitic remarks than previously reported.” In Private Messages, DeSantis Ally Pedro Gonzalez Argues Nancy Pelosi Is Jewish and Faults Trump for Condemning White Supremacy
- “It doesn’t matter. I’m a senator, and I’m not sure how many times he’s been indicted. He’s been impeached twice. Has that changed anything? You’re still seeing Trump signs everywhere in Pennsylvania. You have to respect his strength in all of that,” he said. John Fetterman: Trump Still Strong in Pennsylvania, ‘Seeing Trump Signs Everywhere’
- “Let’s end the war in 24 hours.” Trump Still Has the Best Words
- Thad McCotter: “. . . any GOP challenger to Mr. Trump must campaign against both him and the Democrat cabal covertly (and cruelly) promoting him. Between Mr. Trump and his Democrat tormentors/abettors, is there even enough oxygen left in the room for a Republican presidential nomination contender to take a breath and find a voice that will spur the GOP to trade their current front-runner for a new standard bearer?” Part II: Major League Inside Politics Nears Trade Deadline – The Republican Front-Runner
- “The other six Republican candidates who have so far achieved the polling and fundraising requirements to participate in the debates are Ron DeSantis, Vivek Ramaswamy, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, Chris Christie (lol), and Doug Burgum. Trump’s former vice president, Mike Pence, has notably not made the cut as of this writing.” Will He or Won’t He? Trump Flirts With Participating in August Debate
- “Trump’s insistence of fighting fire with fire comes days after DeSantis supporters urged Trump to distance himself from aggressive political fighters. Bill ‘Biff’ Mitchell, however, lost his own Twitter poll suggesting Trump supporters should be more genteel, like their DeSantis-backing counterparts.” Prissy Republicans ‘Gotta Be a Little Lower Class’ to Fight ‘Dirty, Sick’ Dems, Says Trump
- “Conservatives nationwide understand how important it is to replace Mitt Romney with a real conservative,” he said. “He’s disconnected from Utahns. … I’m an America First candidate, and that’s what [Utahns] want.” Meet Trent Staggs, The Mayor Working To Primary Mitt Romney
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “It was the fourth such attempt at a strike on the capital region this month and the third this week, fueling concerns about Moscow´s vulnerability to attacks as Russia’s war in Ukraine drags into its 18th month.” Ukrainian Drone Attacks on Moscow Force Airport to Shut Down
- “U.S. officials have hailed the possible breakthrough as the ‘main thrust’ of the Ukrainian counter-offensive arriving at last, while British officials are hyping a ‘major offensive operation.’” Ukrainian Breakthrough After ‘Massive’ Strike by U.S. Artillery
- “There would simply be no other option. So our enemies should pray for our warriors’ (success). They are making sure that a global nuclear fire is not ignited,” he said. Russia’s Ex-President: If Ukraine’s Offensive Succeeds, We’ll Have to Use a Nuclear Weapon
- What’s more is that Hersh’s sources described that the US assisted in the initial, larger Kerch Bridge explosion which had initially temporarily disabled it in October 2022. “The Biden [junta’s role in both attacks was vital,” he wrote in a Thursday Substack investigative article. US Was Behind Both Crimean Bridge Attacks: Seymour Hersh
- “Making eternal war is cool again!” Standing with Ukraine – or with Biden’s Militarism?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden’s crowd is following the British appeasement agenda of the 1930s regarding relations with an aggressive, expansionist China.” Economics Belongs Within Geopolitics
- Le Maire nonetheless defended France’s ambition to become more economically independent in certain sectors. But, he added, the concept of de-risking, which has become a byword in the West in recent months, “does not mean that China is a risk.” (connard foiré– jjs) Decoupling From Communist China ‘An Illusion’, Says French Finance Minister
- “The vitriolic pushback has nothing to do with substantive separation-of-powers concerns or the particulars of constitutional theory, and everything to do with the Left’s insatiable personal loathing of Prime Minister Netanyahu and its deep-set cultural anxiety over the more nationalist and religious direction Israel is now heading.” What Israel’s Protests Are Really About
- “Tehran is buying up Chinese surveillance tech to identify hijab violators.” Iran Accelerates Hijab Enforcement Using Street Facial Recognition Cameras, ‘Morality Police’ Enforcers
- “Migrants on the barge will in fact be free to leave the barge and roam the local area whenever they please. They will be equally at liberty on board the barge, with access to a free IT area with Wi-Fi and computers, a free gym, recreational areas with flat screen televisions, and more.” Britain Opens Floating Illegal Migrant Housing Barge
- “The International Olympic Committee will reap profits from the 2024 Paris games—but how will Paris fare?” Olympic Big Business
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “China’s efforts to infect important networks are far more extensive than the experts realized at first, the NYT reported. Most experts spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters, some of which are classified.” ‘Ticking Time Bomb’: China Planted Malware In Networks Supporting US Military Bases Worldwide, Officials Say
- On Thursday, Democrat Congresswoman Cori Bush used up time on the House floor shouting, “Your bills are racist!” at Congressman Steve Scalise, with specific reference to the military construction and veteran spending bill. She did not explain how the bill was “racist” but simply tweeted an emoji after the fact, adding, “I said what I said.” 100% of Dems Vote AGAINST Veteran Help Bill, Citing Lack of ‘Trans’ Care
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- It is the latest example of the Biden [junta] using taxpayer dollars to fund diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives. The State Department sent $100,000 to ‘Palestinian’ groups to promote DEI principles and is spending $12 million to implement DEI in Iraq. The administration recently spent $90,000 to study diversity, equity, and inclusion in the construction industry. Biden Junta Spends $300,000 in Taxpayer Funds To Study Why Minority Kids Like Japanese Comic Books
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “The fountain of youth should be renamed the fountain of blood.” ‘Young Human Serum:’ Humanity Plays God in Anti-Aging Research
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Robert Zimmerman: “Northrop Grumman managers might have themselves not understood the nature of fixed-price contracts, and had assumed NASA would simply pick up any increase in the project’s budget, as it does in cost-plus contracts. It apparently is not, and thus this old big space company is now suddenly forced to face reality.” NASA puts off planetary mission competition for budget reasons
- “The spacecraft is also programmed to periodically reset its orientation so that its antenna points to Earth, with the next reset scheduled for October 15th. Engineers hope that at that point contact will be recovered.” Contact lost with Voyager 2, hopefully temporarily
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Chloe Cole, a 19-year-old detransitioner who had a double mastectomy, testified before lawmakers about the “nightmare” she experienced as a victim of adolescent transgender ideology. Highlights From the House Hearing on Transgenderism
- “The current welcome for chaotic sexual diversity is being offered to teenagers as the scouting movement shrinks. There were just 15,000 scouts at the 2023 jamboree compared to 40,000 at the 2013 event.” (skin-suit status: [x] getting moldy – jjs) Boy Scout Leaders Invite Homo Advocates to Jamboree Camp
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If the Democrats don’t hate children, their actions seem incongruent with their beliefs.”The Left Hates Sound of Freedom Because They Hate Children
- “. . . he – or, at the very least, his production team – appear to have at least partly caved to the woke mob by removing Black Lives Matter riot footage to avoid accusations of racism and targeting.” Jason Aldean Quietly Scrubs Try That In a Small Town Music Video of BLM Footage
- Launched nationally only 13 months ago, PublicSq. — a new “parallel economy” for conservatives — went public on the New York Stock Exchange this week. PublicSq. aims to be the platform where “freedom-loving” Americans can find “quality products, services, and exclusive discounts from values-aligned businesses.” The company describes its values as “Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Pro-Freedom.” Take An Inside Look at the New Conservative Company Fighting Back Against Corporate America’s Woke Agenda
- “True greatness is the embodiment and the striving toward the values that we want to see celebrated in our marketplace and culture,” he said. “It’s one thing to say we stand for these values. … It’s one thing to shout ‘faith, freedom, and family’ from the rooftops … but if we’re not walking the walk, and talking the talk, then what does it really mean?” ‘Faith, Family, Freedom’: NBA Star Jonathan Isaac Launches Values-Based Sports Apparel Brand
- “#BoycottEtsy trended on Twitter when it was revealed the e-commerce site was banning merchandise with slogans by detransitioner.” Will Etsy Be the Next Company to Get the Bud Light Treatment?
- “International Friendship Day will be celebrated. . . July 30.” Only 1 In 4 Americans Enjoy “Being Social”
HITHER & YON
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Great American pianist André Watts steps off the stage.” Compared to Watts
- “Sinéad O’Connor, the scandalized nemesis of the Catholic Church, is dead at 56.” Pray for the Dead, Pray for Those Who Persecute You
- “Two new books about Beethoven and Mozart refer us back to the composers’ works directly—with mixed results.” Of an Age, or for All Time
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.