Good morning, kids. I can make strong arguments both for and against Trump and DeSantis. One of the things on the positive side of the ledger for DeSantis is his standing up to the Left in the crucial area of education. His removal of the vile revisionist blood-libeling of America from the Florida curriculum should be the order of the day everywhere. In doing so he has been attacked as the revisionist and racist from the usual quarters, most notably the world’s greatest ingester of semen and vomiter of stupidity Kamala Harris. While the response from our side of the divide, even from some of DeSantis rivals for the nomination, should have been to stand beside him, it was anything but that.
We should not be surprised Vice President Kamala Harris has attempted to play a new variation of the race card because it always works so well against Republicans. Her recent attack on Florida neatly deflects her own party’s lamentable historic legacy of supporting slavery and segregation. The real shock is the number of Republicans who have shamefully lined up to endorse Harris’ deeply cynical and mendacious lie.
By now everyone has heard Harris’ attack on a single sentence in Florida’s new, 23-page African-American history standards: “Instruction includes how slaves developed skills which, in some instances, could be applied for their personal benefit.”
Read in context, as honest-minded people would do, it is clear the intent of this guideline to emphasize that freed slaves were not utterly helpless that victims but possessed resources to build their own self-sufficiency and resilience. They needed to be resilient, given the numerous laws (Jim Crow, etc.) Democrats enacted in southern states for a century to continue the oppression of blacks after the Civil War.
The Florida curriculum, by the way, extensively covers the brutality of the slave trade, the evils of post-Civil War segregation and the long struggle for civil rights against the intransigent opposition of the Democratic Party for a full century.
In fact, the real reason Harris and the left have jumped on the Florida curriculum guide is found on page 8: “Examine the condition of slavery as it existed in Africa, Asia, the Americas and Europe prior to 1619.” (Emphasis added.)
There’s the rub: Florida is contesting the gross distortions of the “1619 Project” beloved by the left, that holds America is to be wholly understood as a “slavocracy,” as though we invented the institution.
To appreciate the bad faith of Harris’ attack, consider this guideline from the national AP History curriculum that Democrats in other states insist be used: “In addition to agricultural work, enslaved people learned specialized trades and worked as painters, carpenters, tailors, musicians, and healers in the North and South. Once free, African Americans used these skills to provide for themselves and others.”
If Florida had repeated this longer clause in its curriculum guide, Harris could have said the same thing — though don’t hold your breath for her to attack states that use this statement in their curricula. There is, incidentally, considerable academic work, much it by left-leaning scholars, buttressing the point that freed slaves proved highly resilient amidst great obstacles. No one, before now, has ever construed this work as evidence that “blacks benefited from slavery.”
It is understandable why a demagogue like Harris would make this attack. What is inexplicable is the number of prominent Republicans who took Harris’ side.
Presidential candidate Sen. Tim Scott, who has up to this point argued powerfully against the divisive identity-politics obsessions of the left, fully embraced Harris’ framing of the issue: “As a country founded upon freedom, the greatest deprivation of freedom was slavery. There is no silver lining . . . in slavery.” The Florida curriculum neither says nor implies that.
Fellow presidential hopeful Will Hurd and Reps. Byron Donalds, John James and Wesley Hunt joined Scott.
“Real leadership would have stepped up and said, ‘Hey, there is no upside to slavery. Slavery was not a jobs program,’” Hurd said. “But this is one more part of a fact pattern of Ron DeSantis being mean and hateful. Former Vice President Mike Pence was only slightly better: “Nothing good ever came from slavery. But I have a hard time believing that Florida intended to say anything other than that in their education standards. I’d encourage the governor to take another look at it.”
This can be chalked up to opportunism among Gov. Ron DeSantis’ rivals for the Republican presidential nomination next year, but it is political malpractice of the highest order.
It’s as if contemporary Republicans have forgotten the GOP voted more heavily in favor of the 1964 Civil Rights Act than Democrats did. As The Washington Post reported Monday, “Democrats are worried about a potential drop next year in turnout among Black voters.” The political fortunes of the Democratic Party depend upon keeping racial tensions at a full boil.
Why would any Republican want to cooperate with the left’s project of stoking racial animosity for electoral purposes, based on bad history and ignoring the appalling record of the Democratic Party as the party of slavery, secession and segregation?
Insane. We’re being torn apart by the most vicious blood-libel in our history and these cocksuckers out cocksuck the literal and figurative champion in that department in order to gain political advantage with a voting bloc that votes 95% of the time (several times per election whether they realize it or not) Democrat, and in an election that is likely compromised already by that party. The only candidate in my lifetime to even make a not insignificant dent in that group ironically enough was Donald Trump, and he is about to be crucified as they jump on the bandwagon in the delusion of gaining political advantage on that front as well. The notable exception being Red Meat Ramaswamy.
The total lack of awareness that this nation is no more, and their eagerness to play along in this kabuki bullshit instead of taking principled stands in defense of DeSantis and Trump on these central issues disgusts me no end. I don’t give a shit about your ambitions. We have a blowtorch in our face and are about to get shoved into it. My message to these idiots is fuck you people to hell.
“Why would a Covid lab run by a shady Chinese company be operating in Reedley?” wondered Katy Grimes of the California Globe. At the end of July, after multiple reports on the lab, the Fresno Bee and Sacramento Bee were ignoring the story. So was Gov. Gavin Newsom, who shows strong support for Chinese companies.
In April, 2020, Gov. Newsom struck a $1 billion deal for masks with the Chinese company Build Your Dreams (BYD), not known for protective equipment. Newsom kept the details secret and the governor and his pals did not wear masks as they partied at an upscale eatery. It is now known that masks were ineffective and even harmful, but what happened to the $1 billion remains something of a mystery.
In early 2020, the telebriefings of the CDC’s Dr. Nancy Messonnier, conducted on January 17, January 24, January 29, January 30, February 3, February 5, February 12, February 25, and March 10, 2020, faithfully echoed China’s talking points.
On January 24, reporters who asked about China were told, “CDC has a team that’s been in China for many years where we work closely with the Department of Health in China.” There was information “from China” but Dr. Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, wasn’t giving it out.
The CDC mouthpiece was “not at liberty to talk about” the issue of travel from Wuhan, and Dr. Messonnier was eager to “compliment the Chinese” for recognizing the source in the “Wuhan market.’ And so on. . .
. . . With this kind of official collaboration with the Communist regime, a secret Chinese lab in California should be no problem for federal and California authorities. Katy Grimes wonders if there are “more labs like this” in California and across the United States.
As revelations await, the allegedly retired Dr. Anthony Fauci is now the subject of an “official criminal referral,” by Sen. Rand Paul for lying about funding gain-of-function research at the WIV. Sen. Paul, a medical doctor, charges that “viruses that in nature only infect animals were manipulated in the Wuhan lab to gain the function of infecting humans.”
Move over, COVID-19, and say hello to leprosy. Yes, that leprosy, the biblical plague from the Old and New Testaments.
That’s according to the CDC, which says that there is “rising evidence that leprosy has become endemic in the southeastern United States.”
. . . Researchers said a high percentage of cases in the southern United States “were found to carry the same unique strain of M. leprae as nine-banded armadillos in the region, suggesting a strong likelihood of zoonotic transmission.” But while a recent systematic review “supports an increasing role of anthroponotic and zoonotic transmission of leprosy,” another study demonstrated that the cases in the eastern United States, including Georgia and central Florida, “lacked zoonotic exposure or recent residence outside of the United States.”
. . . That led researchers to suspect “that international migration of persons with leprosy is a potential source of autochthonous transmission.” They noted that “The number of international migrants in North America increased from 27.6 million persons in 1990 to 58.7 million in 2020, so a link to migration may account for the increase in incidence of leprosy in historically nonendemic areas.”
. . . So, not only are migrants bringing communicable diseases like COVID-19 and tuberculosis across the Southern border, but they’re also likely bringing leprosy. It’s been added to the Department of Health and Human Service’s (HHS) list of diseases with “public health significance,” according to U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP)
Meh. With people like Tim Scott on our side, who needs leprosy?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Robert Spencer: “A murder in Brooklyn Saturday puts the spotlight on what America has become, and what it is likely to be like in the future. It also once again shows the weakness of the Left’s “intersectionality” coalition of various groups that claim victimhood, the most coveted status in today’s insane society.” (this happened in the neighborhood I grew up in; yikes – jjs) Why Did a Muslim Stab a Shirtless Gay BLM Dancer to Death in Brooklyn?(to get to the other side? – jjs)
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Secret, illegal lab engineered mice to carry the Covid virus and harbored infectious agents – including E. coli, rubella, and malaria.” Covert Covid in California
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Harris Dilemma.” The Biden “Presidency” Is Unsustainable
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Devon Archer’s testimony today confirms Joe Biden lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved,” House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) said in a statement. Devon Archer Testifies Joe Biden Was on Speakerphone for 20 Calls
- “That plea deal was designed to cover up the corruption surrounding Joe Biden and his family. Especially when you look at the facts that the FARA violations were buried in this gun charge and now what Devon Archer has come forward and said, he confirms the fact that not only was Hunter Biden operating as an unregistered foreign agent, but that his daddy was always on call.” ‘We Have More Than They Wish They Had On Trump’: Byron Donalds Rips Dems After Archer Testimony
- Margot Cleveland: “There will be no justice if the court allows the government and Hunter Biden to pretend the $1 million payment from Patrick Ho was for legal representation.” Are the DOJ and Hunter Biden Attempting to Commit Fraud in Federal Court?
- “Joe Biden claimed he ‘never discussed business’ with Hunter.” House Democrat Says Hunter Biden Called His Father During Business Meetings
- “Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali has sent millions to liberal politicians and causes, regularly visited White House.” When Hunter Biden’s Art Patron Hit Federal Contribution Limits, Her Underage Children Kept the Money to Dems Flowing
- “The burden to prove that he is innocent has now shifted to Joe Biden personally.” On the Impeachment of Joseph R. Biden
- William Jacobson: “Joe Biden is on a media tour talking about Hunter’s daughter Navy, coincidentally in the days leading up to and during Devon Archer’s testimony about Joe’s involvement in Hunter”s influence peddling, creating a contrived distraction.” Now Joe Biden Can’t Stop Talking About The Granddaughter He Ignored Until Three Days Ago
- “Unlike other Biden family members, Navy doesn’t appear to have directly profited from the pay-to-play scheme the Bidens are implicated in.” If the Bidens Recognized Navy as Family, She Would Have Millions From Foreign Oligarchs in Her Account
- “For the Deep State’s permanent bureaucracy, Trump was never president.” Government Corruption Helps the Bidens and Hurts Trump
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “James Savage, a voting machine supervisor in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, filed two lawsuits against Donald Trump, arguing the former president’s public comments about the 2020 election made him the subject of ‘hatred’ and death threats, which ultimately resulted in him having two heart attacks.” Judge Grants Trump Immunity in Pennsylvania Election Worker’s Lawsuit
- William Jacobson: ” Georgia Courts Pushing Aside Potential Roadblocks To Trump August Indictment
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Presidential candidate Sen. Tim Scott, who has up to this point argued powerfully against the divisive identity-politics obsessions of the left, fully embraced Harris’ framing of the issue: “As a country founded upon freedom, the greatest deprivation of freedom was slavery. There is no silver lining . . . in slavery.” The Florida curriculum neither says nor implies that. Fellow presidential hopeful Will Hurd and Reps. Byron Donalds, John James and Wesley Hunt joined Scott. Why are Republicans aiding the left in stoking racial animosity?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “. . . And other things the media under-reported last week.” Nothing To See Here: “Foibles,” Global “Boiling” Dominate ‘News;’ Militarized IRS, DePopulation, Global Minimum Tax Not So Much
- “Honest people do not desperately try to shut others up, wringing their hands about what’s being said or posted.” Hacks and Henchmen: ‘Disinformation’ Means You’re Over the Target
- “It’s a typical leftist tactic to turn the guilty person into the victim and then try to cancel the person who dared to criticize her.” Joe Pesci, Sinéad O’Connor, and the Lousy Liberal Media
- “The Left attaches to their attacks an entirely unwarranted moral heroism” Dumb and Even Dumber
- “Twitter parent company X corp is exploring a lawsuit against the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), a UK-based dark money nonprofit run by a far-left British Labour Party operative named Imran Ahmed.” Shots Fired: Twitter Explores Lawsuit Against Pro-Censorship Operatives
- “He’s being punished.” The Journalist Who Started the Revolt Against Transgender Athletes in Women’s Sports
- Christian Toto: “Dr. Pinsky’s push to interview canceled voices runs afoul of Big Tech censors.”YouTube Punishes Dr. Drew (Again)
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Perhaps, someday, we will learn the lesson that a crushing tax and regulatory burden doesn’t just hurt some unknown CEO in a Manhattan office somewhere. This burden makes everything harder for everyone, especially companies on the margin of survival.” Yellow Freight and an Economy on the Margin
- Though increasingly unaffordable, Americans will still at least have the option to fly. France, by comparison, recently announced a ban on all short-haul flights under two-and-a-half hours in an effort to “reduce carbon emissions.” 30,000 Pilot Shortage + Union Demands Will Make Flying Unaffordable
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “We write to strongly urge the Department of Justice to bring suits against the fossil fuel industry for its longstanding and carefully coordinated campaign to mislead consumers and discredit climate science in pursuit of massive profits.” Democrat Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Democrat Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Democrat Massachusetts Sen. Edward Markey and Oregon Democrat Sen. Jefferey Merkley all signed the letter. (I strongly urge you and everyone like you to die and leave your stinking carcasses for the buzzards and worms – jjs) Senate Dems Write Letter Calling On DOJ To Unite With FTC Against Fossil Fuel Companies
- “There are some things that are front and center – the wolf at the door – including potential conflict, but there’s no doubt that climate represents an existential challenge to all of us.” [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has used that same talking point, calling climate change “the existential threat to humanity.” Blinken equates threat of nuclear war with climate change concerns in 60 Minutes Australia interview
- “Environmental group lauds [junta’s] work to stop the nation’s ‘truckification.’” Biden Wages War on America’s Favorite Vehicles: Trucks
- “Environmental, climate and vegan activists make their headlines by interrupting the public’s movement and events.” Why do Environmental Activists Intentionally Inconvenience the Public?
- “You figure it out.” Lies, Damn Lies, and Kilowatt-Hours
- Robert Zimmerman: “The result has been a steady decline in good scientific research, replaced by political influence-peddling, lobbying, and the steep rise of many powerful scientists using positions of authority to push their political agendas, often making claims on all sorts of issues, based not on real research but on what they ‘felt’ needed to be done.” Scientists increasingly put politics over uncertainty in their research papers
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Move over, [Chinese] COVID-19, and say hello to leprosy. Yes, that leprosy, the biblical plague from the Old and New Testaments.” (we won’t “pass over” that one, eh? – jjs) Now a Disease from Biblical Times Is Likely Coming Over Our Unsecured Border
- Byron York: “Frantic Dems now drowning in the cesspool of their own creation.” New York City: A Sanctuary No More
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Here we have him in private admitting that it’s gain of function.” ‘Red-Handed’: Sen. Paul Explains Why He Filed ‘Official Criminal Referral’ of Fauci to the DOJ Over ChineseCOVID Testimony
- “I was literally suspended from Twitter for predicting this.” New Biden CDC Head Pushes Annual Chinese Covid Vaccines
- “It is not hard to see this is an attempt to punish programs that are Second Amendment adjacent.” Biden Junta Targets Funding for School Archery and Hunting Programs
- “Leftists keep on lying about their true goals on guns to get everyone to accept the intermediate steps to confiscation.” Confiscation: Why Isn’t the Far Left Honest About Their End Game On Guns?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Forcing people to sign so called Diversity, Equity, Inclusion oaths violates their first amendment rights.” Why Universities Should Get Rid Of DEI Statements
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- “The timing is so suspect, I have to wonder, are they that dumb?” said a current Columbia Law student, before the requirement was taken down. “They’re not even trying to hide it.”Columbia Law School Said It Would Require Applicants To Submit ‘Video Statements’ In Wake Of Affirmative Action Ban. Then it Backtracked.
- “Ridiculous and disgusting, even for a pro-abortion state like Illinois.” Illinois Sued Over Bill Targeting Pro-Life Counselors, Pregnancy Centers for Supposed ‘Deceptive Business Practices’
- “An appellate case about a Tennessean law restricting sex-change procedures on minors shows how Dobbs has brought the concept of ‘liberty’ back into the realm of sanity.” The DobbsFramework In Action
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Luckily, the Supreme Court has cleared a path for eradicating the Democrat habit of counting votes long after the election until you win.” Beware the ‘Long Count’
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The state defends a rule barring government money from flowing to parochial schools serving special-needs children.” Religious Discrimination in California
- Robert Spencer: “The wave of the future.” San Diego Human Relations Commission Member Says “Book of Jews States Go Kill Palestinians”
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Nothing, despite all the inconsistencies and strange coincidences.” What Are We Allowed to Believe About Obama Chef Tafari Campbell?
- “Weiner, by reacting the way he does, only serves to raise the suspicions of the viewer, in effect encouraging him to dig deeper into the mystery whereas, had Weiner reacted more calmly, he likely would have never thought about it again after the podcast.” WATCH: Anthony Weiner Melts Down When Asked About Clinton Associate ‘Suicide’ Epidemic
- “Polls leading up to the midterm election told a similar story of disillusionment toward [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden. A Quinnipiac poll released in June 2022, months ahead of the midterms, found Biden’s approval rating among black Americans falling 14 points since April 2022, descending to 49 percent.” Washington Post: Democrats Fear Black Voters Will Not Show Up for Biden
- Sohrab Ahmari: “Along the way, he is crushing the dream of many conservative professionals.”Why Trump Is Winning the Primary—So Far li>Jeffrey Lord: “The latest non-surprise.”Trump Leads Big Time In New Poll
- Hence the need to castrate and make them drag queens. Testosterone is a helluva drug . . . – jjs Report: High School Boys Trending Conservative
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] frequently departs from the White House on Friday and returns Sunday evening or Monday morning. He has a history of going home to his longtime residence, earning the nickname “Amtrak Joe” from his time being a Senator.” (Being a crooked, destructive vegetable is hard work – jjs) Biden Takes 10-Day Vacation After Spending Over 20% Of 2023 In Delaware
- “Most of us here grew up believing that whether a president was Republican or Democrat, we were supposed to respect the dignity of the office. I think we can agree that notion was pretty well trashed by Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky, and a cigar. And now, over and over again, by our embarrassingly senescent, hair-sniffing criminal-in-chief.” Joe Biden: Sexy, Sexy Beast
- Blitz Canvassing, a vendor owned by GP3 – a Soros and Paul Ryan-linked firm first exposed by The National Pulse – was paid $1.2 million over the same period. GP3 also owns pollster ‘POS Strategies’, which has consistently published ludicrous outlier polling attempting to aid DeSantis. POS does not share its raw data, like reputable pollsters. DeSantis PAC Spent Near 50% of Donor Cash Through RINO Strategist Jeff Roe’s Firms
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Mr. Musk has restricted Starlink access multiple times during the war, people familiar with the situation said. At one point, he denied the Ukrainian military’s request to turn on Starlink near Crimea, the Russian-controlled territory, affecting battlefield strategy.” Elon refused to provide Starlink for Ukrainian military to attack Crimea
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The mysterious ’disappearance’ of China’s top diplomat is the latest proof that Xi is a ruthless dictator.” Xi Jinping’s ‘Disappearing’ Acts Leave No Doubt He’s a Dictator
- “What an FBI investigation into mishandling classified information reveals about the Iran Lobby.” Biden Used ‘Iran Lobby’ Founder to Broker New Iran Deal
- “The spectacle was all the more disturbing because the EFF is growing in political strength and could well play the kingmaker during next year’s elections.” South Africa: Potential Election Kingmaker Leads Stadium in White Genocide Chant
- “The bombing occurred at a political rally in Bajur, a district in northern Pakistan on the border of Afghanistan, according to CBS News. The rally was organized by the Jamiat Ulema Islam party, which is headed by Fazlur Rehman, who was not at the event. Rehman has been a vocal supporter of Afghanistan’s Taliban government.” ISIS claims responsibility for Pakistan suicide bombing that killed more than 50
- Leader Kim Jong Un’s anti-American rhetoric has increased following the election of Joe Biden. During Donald Trump’s presidency, the U.S. enforced strict sanctions on North Korea, which forced Kim Jong Un – “Rocket Man” – to negotiate the country’s own denuclearization. Trump was also the first sitting president to enter the country. Since then, North Korea has ramped up its nuclear testing program and made countless international threats. North Korea Says It’ll ‘Annihilate’ the U.S. This Century (not before Biden does it first – jjs)
- “A Hamas spokesman describes peaceful Jews visiting their holiest site as ‘an escalation’ of religious war.” Enraged by Israeli Minister Visiting Temple Mount, Hamas Fires Rocket at Israel
- “Iran’s head of culture and Islamic guidance in the Gilan province, Reza Tsaghati, was suspended after a video posted online allegedly showed him having sexual relations with another man, violating the country’s ban on homosexuality.” You Bacha Bazi Dept.: Islamic Sharia Law Official Removed From Post After Gay Sex Tape Emerges
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Americans have lost patience with homeless advocates’ arguments that letting vulnerable people sleep on sidewalks and in parks is an acceptable part of urban life.” End of the Encampments?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Revising standards to suit the needs of medical professionals rather than patients will result in the premature deaths of many living people.” Redefining Death Would Pull The Plug On Brain-Damaged Patients
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Do you own your car – or does it own you?” The Danger of the ‘Smart’ Car
- “Knowing that 3D distribution will allow scientists to better determine the nature of both dark energy (related to the acceleration of the universe’s expansion) and dark matter (related to an undiscovered mass that affects the formation and shape of galaxies).” Euclid’s first images look good
- “If this came from an upper stage, it means it survived re-entry far better than expected, and then survived floating the the ocean for a long period. Since it does not appear as yet that the agency has determined which launch the object came from, we do not know how long.” India officials confirm Australian beach debris comes from an old PSLV rocket
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The law attempted to ban children from “sexually oriented” performances and forbids Pride events from taking place where children may be present. The law also prohibits “Drag Queen Story Hour,” in which sexually-dressed drag queens read books to children in schools or libraries. Obama-Judge Suspends Law Protecting Kids From Drag Shows.
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . . countless people now recognize how political corporate America has become, and they are not willing to let it continue. Brands like Bud Light, Target, and Disney are likely to be permanently tarnished over their diversity stunts. This is perhaps part of the reason why diversity executives felt they had waning influence and support.” End of an Era: Conservatives Take Scalps In The Culture War
- Michael Stone, chairman of Beanstalk Group, a New York-based branding firm, told the Post that targeting younger consumers is the correct approach, but that “Anheuser-Busch made a mistake executing on the strategy.” Yeah, that’s an understatement. Distributors Have Given Up on Bud Light Ever Recovering From Dylan Mulvaney Debacle
- “Now we can’t even drink coffee or wear shoes without thinking of the trannies.” Shoe and Coffee Companies Push Unnecessary Double Mastectomy Surgery
- “Storytelling in the Age of the Left is a terrifying descent into Hell, turning upside down the age-old human effort of constructing stories and myths and fairy tales that try to understand the world.” When Icons, Myths, and Fairy Tales Get a Woke Makeover
- “Political philosophy and political life itself have entered a post-everything phase, and this has rendered the very meaning of America on shaky grounds.” The Truth is Out There
HITHER & YON
- “Reubens requested that any donations be made to Stand Up to Cancer or any organization that deals with Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia-related illness in honor of his parents, Judy and Milton Rubenfeld.” Pee-wee’s Big Adventure Is Over. Paul Reubens Dead at 70
- “In Barga and elsewhere, people think it’s still morning in America.” An American Night in the Most Scottish Town in Italy
- “Moral exhortations don’t work when the hearers lack the necessary material incentives.” The Catholic Prophet of Inequality
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.