Good morning, kids. And so what amounts to perhaps the most serious indictment against Trump, claiming he incited an insurrection, was handed down yesterday. By a prosecutor whose wife directed a propaganda film about Michelle Obama. With a judge who threw the book at people who did nothing more serious than “trespass” while escorted by police. And what a coincidence; on the very same day that Devon Archer confirmed Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants Biden as one of the biggest crooks in American political history.
George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said Smith issued “the first criminal indictment of alleged disinformation.” “If you take a red pen to all of the material presumptively protected by the First Amendment, you can reduce much of the indictment to haiku,” he said. “I felt that the Mar-a-Lago indictment was strong. This is the inverse.”
Turley also said on Fox News the indictment is “unfair at points,” noting that it “quotes Trump in his speech about encouraging people to go to Capitol Hill, but like the January 6th committee, it omits where he says, ‘you should go peacefully.’”
The indictment states that Trump “had a right, like every American, to speak publicly about the election and even to claim, falsely, that there had been outcome-determinative fraud during the election and that he had won” but then states he “also pursued unlawful means of discounting legitimate votes and subverting election results.”
Lawyer and Townhall columnist Kurt Schlichter called the indictment “45 pages of First Amendment protected activity.” “It’s 45 pages of First Amendment protected activity broken up by four captions listing conspiracy statutes that do not apply,” he tweeted. “It’s not a conspiracy to use free speech and attempt to participate in the political system no matter how badly our garbage elite wants it to be.”
Two things. First I disagree with Turley’s perception of the Mar-a-Lago indictment as “strong” since Trump had the right to possess and declassify the documents as per his right as president. It’s “strong” only insofar as the corrupted judicial system and its apparatchiks could care fuck all about that rather not insignificant little detail. There is quibbling about his handling of those materials vis a vis allegedly waving them at people with no security clearances and such, but that too is debatable as to what he actually did or did not do.
Then there’s friend of the blog Kurt Schlichter’s comment highlighted above. He’s absolutely right, yet given the fact of what this nation has devolved into and who is running it, he’s absolutely wrong. The fact that he’s being railroaded like this is proof positive that the rule of law, the Constitution and all the rest are mere window dressing and bunting decorating the gallows onto which Trump will be swinging from.
As Edmund Burke or John Stuart Mill quipped “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” True, but that presupposes that we actually have “good men.” With that, I give you Mike Pence:
“Today’s indictment serves as an important reminder: anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be President of the United States,” Pence said in a statement. “I will have more to say about the government’s case after reviewing the indictment.”
. . . Smith’s indictment alleges Trump told Pence, “you’re too honest,” when Pence told Trump he believed there was no constitutional authority for the vice president to “reject or return votes to the states.”
Pence claimed in his statement, “Our country is more important than one man,” adding, “Our constitution is more important than any one man’s career.”
He’s good. As in good for nothing. You bastard. You execrable fucking piece of shit mutt bastard. How many people want to bet that Mike Pence will be called as a witness for the prosecution?
The country has been overthrown, and whether or not Pence could have at least stopped the certification of the Electoral College results on January 6th, 2021, which considering the at best dubious and highly contested circumstances of the election results he had every legal and Constitutional authority and right to do, he abrogated that responsibility. Remember; this is not crying over spilled milk or mere sour grapes. The 2020 election results were compromised and there was a mountain of evidence that at a bare minimum cast major doubts on it.
As I’ve said before, there are sins of commission and sins of omission. Pence and everyone who should have done everything in their power to stop the steal. Even if it was a fait accompli they didn’t even try. Now we know they didn’t even want to. And this abject scumbag, after what he did to us has the unmitigated temerity to say “Our country is more important than one man,” adding, “Our constitution is more important than any one man’s career.” ?!
Regardless of who you support as a candidate, which presupposes that the coming election will be as honest as the day is long, above board and typical of every other past election, and regardless off what you feel about him on a personal level, if you abandon Trump in this situation, you are surrendering to the evil criminals who stabbed us in the face and hijacked the nation.
Elections be damned. On to the next phase.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Is there some sort of kickback or business deal tied to the ban on incandescent light bulbs? Possibly. I certainly wouldn’t put it past our elected and appointed officials to game the system. MRCTV has reported on Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm’s connections with the EV industry, and we know that the Biden administration is in bed with the solar industry. But overall, I suspect that this is being done because it can be done. This is one more rule, one more law, one way to remind you that there is nothing that the Uniparty can’t control, even if it means something as small as your light bulbs.” The Incandescent Light Bulb Ban Starts Today
- “This dehumanization campaign isn’t restricted to Democrats. Establishment Republicans either equivocate, or explicitly join Democrats in demonizing MAGA Republicans.” How the Establishment Uses ‘Hate and Fear’ to Manipulate Voters
- “No wonder the country is on the verge of collapse.” With Conservatives Like These Who Needs Enemies?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The indictment was announced the day after President Joe Biden had been implicated in a long-running influence peddling-scheme by his son Hunter’s former business partner, Devon Archer, in testimony before the House Oversight Committee.” Indictment 3.0: Jack Smith Indicts Trump Day After Hunter, Joe Biden Implicated
- “Appointed in 2014 to the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia by Obama, Judge Tanya Chutkan has been known to give some of the harshest sentences for January 6 defendants, with some even going beyond government recommendations.” Trump January 6 Case Assigned to Obama-Appointed Judge, Obama Donor
- Go to hell – jjs Mike Pence on Indictment: Trump Put “Himself over the Constitution,” Should “Never Be President”
- I’m sure the judge, jury and prosecutor will immediately see this, apologize to Trump and toss out the case on day one, right? – jjs Jack Smith’s Prosecution of Trump Has a Major First Amendment Problem, Legal Experts Say
- “U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan of Washington, D.C., the judge overseeing former President Donald Trump’s case in the district, previously worked at a law firm that once employed Hunter Biden and worked closely with Ukrainian energy firm Burisma. Chutkan spent 12 years working for Boies, Schiller, & Flexner LLP (BSF) where she specialized in white collar litigation and antitrust defense, before she was nominated to her current position by former President Obama, her official bio states.” Trump’s D.C. Judge Worked For Law Firm That Employed Hunter Biden
- “Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election and was put into office because the Russians interference on his behalf.” FLASHBACK: Video of Democrats Denying the 2000, 2004, 2016, and 2018 Elections
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Mollie Hemingway: “What an amazing series of events that led to Joe Biden personally fulfilling what Burisma was paying Hunter Biden to accomplish. What are the odds?”Evidence Of Biden Burisma Corruption Is Overwhelming
- “If more witnesses corroborate Archer’s testimony, Biden might face significant pressure to end his campaign or face impeachment.” Are More Hunter Biden Associates About to Blab?
- “Democrats, by a plurality of 45% (impeach or resign) to 35% (stay in office and run again), believe it would be best for Biden to leave office either by being impeached (19%) or by resigning (26%) if the charges prove true, which seems increasingly likely.” If He Was Bribed, Biden Must Go, Majority Says: I&I/TIPP Poll
- “He’s sticking up for the Bidens every chance he gets.” (piece of shit’s gonna piece of shit – jjs) The Utterly Contemptible Dan Goldman
- Greene said that [Piece of Shit Dan] Goldman was “born with a silver spoon in his mouth” and is “basically the trust fund heir to the Levi Strauss family,” and that before entering Congress after the 2022 election for New York’s 10th district, he was the lead prosecutor against then-President Trump during the first impeachment, “selling and peddling the Russian collusion conspiracy lies.” MTG blasts ‘radically progressive’ rep who peddled Trump ‘Russian collusion conspiracy lies’ and now downplays Biden corruption
- “Joe Biden trades on his family’s tragedies. It appears that with Hunter and Ashley’s problems, he’s the cause.” Ashley Biden Recording CONFIRMS That the Infamous Diary Is Hers, and Sick Joe May Have to Head to the Showers
- Robert Spencer: “Just The News adds that Comer ‘did not elaborate specifically in terms of possible purchasers beyond expressing fears that some art ‘went to China,’ though the first son has long faced scrutiny over a deal with now-defunct Chinese energy company CEFC.’ It would be more of a surprise if none of Hunter’s art were lining bird cages in Beijing and Shanghai today than if it were: why would the ChiComs pass up on an obvious opportunity to gain more leverage in the Oval Office?” Comer: ChiComs May Be Connoisseurs of Hunter’s ‘Artwork’
- “Grassley’s monumental findings, even over just the last few weeks, received no attention from his colleagues in the Senate.” On Biden Corruption Bombshells, GOP Senate Leadership Is Indefensibly Silent
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “I’d do it all over again if it gives me an opportunity to share the good news and rescue innocent children being sexualized by their parents. God will use it for good. We will stand for truth even if we stand alone.” Wisconsin Police ‘Acting Like Thugs’ Arrest Christians for Preaching at ‘Trans’ Event Targeting Children
- “The United States is now on what many believe to be an unsustainable course.” What is the Future for America’s Experiment with Democracy? (We’re not a fucking democracy, dammit! – jjs)
- “Reporters discovered that Landmark spy software developed by Israel’s NSO Group, blacklisted by the Joe Biden government as a national security threat in 2021, had been purchased and deployed by government contractor Riva Networks later the same year. It now transpires that one of Riva Networks’ clients was the FBI.” FBI Investigates Spying Tool, Discovers FBI Use
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The far-left cable network suggests the senior Biden wasn’t thinking straight because he was “sad” about the death of his firstborn child. Biden himself has used Beau’s death a number of times, even going so far as to suggest he was killed in Iraq. In reality, though sad, Beau died from a glioblastoma. WATCH: MSNBC Uses Beau Biden’s Death to Excuse Hunter, Joe’s Influence Peddling
- It’s funny. I don’t recall every news item about the forever-long Russia-collusion story coming with an equivalent disclaimer about how Democrats had once again fallen short of proving anything. Where were the underwhelming notes about a failure to secure the “smoking gun”? Nowhere. Every time the saga was treated like an incremental unmasking of a coming certainty. Media Invent New Biden Standard: ‘Proof’ and a ‘Smoking Gun’ of Bribery Scheme or It’s Not a Scandal at All
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The rating downgrade of the United States reflects the expected fiscal deterioration over the next three years, a high and growing general government debt burden, and the erosion of governance relative to ‘AA’ and ‘AAA’ rated peers over the last two decades that has manifested in repeated debt limit standoffs and last-minute resolutions,” according to the release. US’ Credit Rating Downgraded
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “John Arnold has given millions to the New Venture Fund and Center for American Progress.”Liberal Billionaire Who Made a Killing on Chinese Solar Panels Wants Biden To Dump Chinese Solar Tariffs
- “‘We need to be saved from ourselves,’ Ann Carlson said before joining Biden [junta].” Meet the Biden Climate Apparatchik Who Wants To Force You To Live a ‘Simpler Life’
- “Life is a wondrous adventure – but now people seem so afraid of life that they’re willing to submit to the whims of climate ‘experts.'” 27 Billion People, and Climate Change Not High on Their List
- “Granholm wants to modernize Puerto Rico’s power grid. Energy experts question why she needs to be there in person.” Energy Secretary Granholm Takes Fifth Trip to Puerto Rico After Republicans Question Travel Spending
- Robert Zimmerman: “Anyone who says this subject is “settled” is either a fool, is willfully ignorant, or is outright lying for political gain. Remember that the next time a journalist or media outlet pushes a news story about some UN know-it-all claiming ‘Era of global boiling has arrived!'” Sunspot update: In July the Sun continued its high sunspot activity
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “That’s hundreds of thousands of preventable crimes over a decade’s time. It’s an ongoing problem, with Border Patrol arresting 12,000 criminal illegals in Fiscal Year 2022. Unfortunately, the Biden [junta] hardly makes catching and punishing criminals one of its priorities.” (the very act of crossing our border without permission is a crime right there, at least on paper – jjs) Border Expert: Illegals Committed 430,000+ Criminal Offenses in Texas Since 2011
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Pushing China out of our farmland, skies, and now schools will be difficult while the current occupants of the White House have a growing list of ties to CCP.” Learn Your A-B-CCPs: China Spent $17 Million Funding U.S. Schools
- “More and more college students are claiming to be disabled.” Matriculating Malingerers
- “When questioned by The Federalist, the American Historical Association’s director could not substantiate claims that America-positive history is racist.” Historical Association Can’t Keep Facts Straight In Attacking ‘Curriculum That Celebrates American Patriotism’
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The suspect nature of our elections seems beyond fixing. But in fact there are some tools we can use to restore a just elections system.” Truth, Accuracy, and Election Fraud
- “Why is the Biden [junta] refusing RFK Jr. Secret Service protection?” There Is Another Kennedy on the Horizon…
- “Yes, when we say Biden is unfit for another term we totes mean his physical fitness. Totes has nothing to do with his cognitive state.” Biden Allies Showing Biden is Fit for Presidency With Photoshopped Pictures
- “Partisans are so desperate to destroy DeSantis they will literally accuse him of anything.” If the DeSantis Campaign is in Trouble Why is the Leftist Media Ramping Up Their Attacks?
- “With a new policy blueprint, Florida’s governor tries to respond to the political disruption of the last decade.” DeSantis and His Declaration
- “In 2013, she ran in the special election for the Senate seat after the death of Sen. Frank Lautenberg but lost in the primary election.” (condolences to the family- jjs) New Jersey Lt. Gov. Sheila Oliver Dead at Age 71
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Someone asks why Canada hasn’t put forward a peace proposal to end the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, even if Trudeau disagreed with the question, his knee jerk reaction is to say “Am going to call you out” and says the individual has been swayed by Russian propaganda and disinformation. Chilling and Orwellian.” Watch: Trudeau Loses It After Being Asked A Simple Question About Seeking Peace In Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- The AP News: “Marches took place in Gaza City, the southern town of Khan Younis and other locations, chanting “what a shame” and in one place burning Hamas flags, before police moved in and broke up the protests.” Thousands Protest in Gaza, Demand an End to Hamas Rule
- “What’s the goal? Apart from humiliating us and letting offenders think that anything is possible?” (they are now Derek Chauvin – istes – jjs French Cops Are Giving Up, As Colleagues Are Prosecuted for Stopping Riots
- “. . . the increasing regularity of the measure against both politically exposed persons (PEPs) and ordinary members of the public.” UK Banks Close 1,000+ Accounts Per Day
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Another effort to restore congressional war powers has failed.” War by Design
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Guess what Muslim illegal aliens find to greet them as they wash up on Spanish and Italian shores.” Islam’s Sexual Fantasies of European Women Come True?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Dem admin invests $3 billion into programs that pursue Golden State’s failed ‘Housing First’ policies.” California’s Homelessness Policy Is a Disaster. Biden Wants to Replicate It.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The comet, which orbits the Sun every 71 years, will make its closest approach to Earth in the spring of 2024, when it will likely be visible to the naked eye.” Eruption on comet results in its tail splitting as it brightens by 100x
- “If all goes well, its Vikram lander will gently place the Pragyan rover in the high southern latitudes, where it will function for about two weeks, or during the daylight portion of one lunar day.” Chandrayaan-3 is now on its way to the Moon
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Exploring the perils of reality dysphoria.” Gender CONfirmation Surgery
- Like Mr. Spock’s first name? – jjs New Madness: Get Ready For ‘Unspeakable Xenopronouns’ That ‘a Human Can’t Pronounce’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Regardless, the lawsuit isn’t likely to make Lizzo any less popular. The young women and girls who lack the self-discipline to lose weight will go on admiring Lizzo and tell themselves that if she can be rich, successful, and popular, they can be, too.” Former Lizzo Dancers Sue the Star for ‘Sexual Harassment’ and ‘Creating a Hostile Work Environment’
- Christian Toto: “Press announcement can’t hide rage against Trump, right-leaning justices.”Showtime’s Deadlocked to Attack “Conservative” Supreme Court
- “Costa Coffee has been hit with a barrage of criticism since an image of the mural went viral on Sunday, with many suggesting it could lead to a boycott of the company, which operates over 13,500 locations across the United Kingdom.” UK coffee chain tries to fight off boycott over mural of nude woman with double mastectomy scars, claims it ‘celebrates inclusivity’
HITHER & YON
- “Today marks the one hundredth anniversary of the death of Warren Gamaliel Harding, a man almost universally identified as one of the worst Presidents ever. The truth is far different.” Warren G. Harding’s Turnaround of America
- “Friends of Havel were especially active in these attacks against Kundera. Though both yearned for international literary recognition, only Kundera prevailed.” Why Kundera Never Went Home
- “His greatest contribution to America was the vast wealth his policies allowed millions of other Americans to produce.” Andrew Mellon: Hero of the 1920s
- “The night Richard Nixon honored the great director.” Death Comes for John Ford
- “The past is finally beginning to yield its secrets to a skilled investigator.” Did FDR Bait the Japanese to Attack Pearl Harbor to Arouse USA Isolationists to Enter World War II?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.