Good morning, kids. This Thursday, I am traveling back to NYC for a brief visit for the first time in a year, and frankly I’m dreading it:
A teenage girl allegedly slugged an Asian woman riding a Manhattan subway train with her family last week and attacked a witness who was recording her behavior in what police are investigating as a possible hate crime. The still-at-large teen was sitting with two other young girls aboard a southbound F train before she allegedly launched the assaults as the train was approaching the West 4th Street station around 8 p.m. Thursday, according to police and a report.
The trio of girls were shouting and cursing at the family before one allegedly pulled the hair of the 51-year-old mom, punched her repeatedly and made an “anti-ethnic remark” towards the victim, who is Asian, police said. The apparent aggressor also allegedly punched a straphanger, Joanna Lin, who pulled out her phone to record the tumultuous scene, according to the footage Lin later posted to Instagram.
“I’m in shock & still at a loss for words except for what I documented on the reel,” Lin captioned the video. “I’ll be ok, just a bit sore on the head and tailbone.” The other woman, Sue Young, told CBS New York that the violence started when the three teenagers began laughing and pointing at her, her husband and their 11-year-old twin daughters. “It was just insult, after insult, after insult. And, finally, my husband felt like he needed to step in and so he was like, ‘Can you use some better words besides those?’” Young told the station.
That only enraged the teens and they began threatening the mom and shouting at the family who were visiting from Nevada, according to the video. The girls then realized they were being recorded by Lin and that’s when the teen whom police are looking for stormed over and allegedly pummeled her. “She ran over, grabbed me by the hair, threw me on the ground and started punching me several times,” Lin told CBS.
Young said she couldn’t watch Lin being attacked without doing something to help so she got up to push the teen off Lin and that’s when the same girl began punching her, the outlet reported. “My glasses got broken. I’ve had headache for a couple of days now because my hair was pulled and so my scalp was very tender. I got like a whiplashy neck,” Young said. The mom also suffered two large bruises to her arm, which she showed to ABC 7 in a video interview.
“You just go into survival mode, and you just want to protect yourself,” Young told ABC. Other travelers on the train were able to stop the girls from inflicting further violence and the family and Lin got off at the next station, where they called police.
The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating. Young told CBS that she’d like to talk to the girls to try to resolve the issue so that her daughters can learn from their frightening experience.
“I want everyone to see that we can bridge this, that maybe there’s good in those girls,” she said.” And I want something positive to come out, instead of just throwing them in jail.” While police are investigating the assault as a potential hate crime over some of the teens’ torments, the victims told ABC they don’t think the attack was racially motivated though they still want there to be accountability.
“We don’t know what battles other people have in their lives, but I can imagine they’re probably not as privileged,” Sue Young’s husband told the station. “That probably has a lot to do with their outlook on the world and the anger they may have.”
Where to even begin? The most rage-inducing thing about this is not necessarily the Democrat-Leftist-created subhuman degenerate monsters who terrorized the passengers, but the highlighted reaction by the victims. I’ve heard of Stockholm Syndrome but this is insane. That takes place over a long period of time in hostage situations, not within seconds or minutes.
Then again, perhaps a form of Stockholm Syndrome is indeed what we as a society are experiencing, courtesy of the mass indoctrination of several generations now of our children who have been brainwashed into believing the rotgut that America is the equivalent of Nazi Germany and that minorities are to be looked upon as being oppressed worse than the Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto (now there is a word whose bastardization and intentional misuse gets me absolutely livid, but that’s for another time).
“We don’t know what battles other people have in their lives, but I can imagine they’re probably not as privileged. That probably has a lot to do with their outlook on the world and the anger they may have.”
Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me?! What happened to you, genius, is the result of these savages being absolutely privileged, as the official-unofficial agents of the Junta in power to engage in what is political street terrorism meant to keep you fearful and in line. What these animals did on that subway car to you and your fellow passengers is no different in principle to what is being done to Donald Trump, to the J-6 protesters who are still rotting in the Garland Archipelago or forced into confessing their “crimes against the state,” to the parents who spoke out at school board meetings and dared opposed the same poisonous rot being inflicted on their children, and on and on and on.
It’s attitudes like this clueless asshole that will doom New York and every other blue shithole metropolis to destruction forever. And God forbid idiots like this who escape to red cities and states without changing the politics that destroyed where they came from in the first place.
These monsters start circling to attack and the husband and father says “Can you use some better words?” What a spineless eunuch of a testosterone-deficient wimp! Yeah, I get it. You’re in a situation where you can’t retreat and a threat of violence is in your face. And remember: the females are many times even more vicious and dangerous than the males. But you spout out this idiocy?
What he should have said is “Lay a finger on me or my kids and I’ll kill you.” At least that’s what macho Sefton says in the comfort of his office whilst sipping coffee. Meh, the American male has had his balls cut off, figuratively and literally, by the Feminazi leftists and this is the result. Notice too that it was the wife who got up to defend the woman filming the encounter. And she’s damn lucky she’s not dead or in a coma.
Or in jail, like Daniel Penny, who defended his life from a mostly peaceful lunatic unleashed on the populace by Alvin Bragg. If there were any real justice in this world, Alvin Bragg would have his arms ripped from their sockets and used to beat George Soros to his long-overdue death. Rhetorically speaking, of course.
Again, this is not about crime and punishment. Not in the usual sense. It’s about an illegitimate junta using street crime as a means of political terror and by an extension an expression of its political power over the citizenry, who will be the ones punished if they resist, either physical assault or political depredations.
What’s happening right now to California parents is no fairy tale; it’s a damned nightmare. The story goes something like this. Once upon a time, parents possessed natural parental rights due to the legal and biological bond with their offspring. Then the big, bad state wolf came for their parental rights, and by the end of this story, in true “Grimm’s Fairy Tale” fashion, the state plans to throw the parents into the oven and then eat the kids. It is little wonder that California Sen. Scott Wilk (R-21st district) warned during a public hearing, “If you love your children, you need to flee California.”
Nowhere is this evil more clear than in the way the state has gone after the Chino Valley Unified School District’s school board for having the audacity to support parents’ right to know if their children are being thunderstruck by the left’s latest social contagion: transgenderism.
California’s governor and Attorney General Rob Bonta are wielding their legal hammer and sickle to cleave children from their parents in the name of “civil rights.” Bonta sent a letter to the Chino Valley Unified School District on Friday to threaten that district’s school board with a “civil rights investigation” if it doesn’t walk back its recent policy to tell parents if their child is having weird ideations like if they think they were born in the wrong body. . .
. . . It’s imperative to note that this all-out attempt to big foot local school board relies on a child’s self-diagnosis. It’s no coincidence that this self-diagnosis is helped along by their peer groups and the aforementioned and esteemed Dr. TikTok. You’d think these people who call themselves educators would recognize this sick fad for what it is, but apparently, they can’t get enough of monetizable dumb ideas. . .
. . . Bonta proudly announces that he is “opening a civil rights investigation into potential legal violations by the Chino Valley Unified School District (CVUSD) [emphasis added].” Bonta is the attorney general, so you’d think a guy with that title would know if there’s a civil rights violation going on here, but that’s not his real message. Instead, he wants to conduct a rectal exam on the board and hopes members capitulate now. . .
. . . The AG goes on to say that the policy of informing parents if their children want different pronouns, use the opposite sex bathroom, or have considered self-harm or suicide is “outing” the child and should be protected by state law. Because the unwritten part of his letter hints that the state cares more about your child and his/her mental problems than you do, mom and dad.
Doubt me? The next line states, “…even if such disclosure is against the student’s wishes or could expose a student to parental abuse or increase their risk of self-harm or suicide” [emphasis added]. Imagine that, Mom and Dad; you might do something against your “student’s wishes” like take them to a psychiatrist to find out why they hate themselves. The state, however, will stand with the child, based on the child’s self-diagnosis, against the parents who have known the child for his or her entire life. . .
. . . Death threats have come from crazy Berkeley lefties who don’t live in the district. Other death wishers are from out of state. They’re all leftists. This full-court press of intimidation from Newsom, his AG, and his schools chief has also popped up in another school district as I reported in a West Coast, Messed Coast™ report.
Watch them. This is the Gavin Newsom plan of intimidation he would take to the White House if Joe Biden is ousted.
Here thank goodness, as in Virginia with the Loudon County parents and others across the nation, when you come for our children we will come for you. It’s too bad that Mr. Young on that subway train couldn’t have been more clear when the filthy spawn of LBJ’s “Great Society” started circling around his children.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Trump’s greatest service to society is to show the rest of us what we hold dear.” Trump Against the Machine
- Christopher Rufo: “Conservatives need a national agenda that reclaims American institutions from the Left. A blueprint exists, from a surprising source.” Bring on the Counterrevolution
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Every aspect of American life and culture is under assault.” The Remaking of America
- “Todd Gitlin made the mistake of crossing the Party Line.” A ’60s SDS Radical Gets Canceled
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Deroy Murdock: “Smith’s 45-page indictment deserves to be entombed beneath the remnants of the Berlin Wall.” (hat tip to commenter “MTF” – jjs) Joe Biden’s DOJ: Where Justice Goes to Die
- “It could be nothing or it could be something. With the Biden family I tend to lean towards the latter.” Hunter’s Former Associate Visited Obama White House, Then-VP Biden Residence at Least 36 Times
- ” You and I have to obey the laws, follow the regulations, and obey the bureaucrats. But our liberal friends do not.” Tucker Shows Us Devon Archer’s World
- “Hunter’s ‘value’: he brought the ‘Biden brand’ to the table.” Tucker Releases Full Interview With Ex-Hunter Biden Business Partner, Devon Archer
- “This is the same Secret Service that has covered up three separate Hunter Biden crimes involving crack, sex, and guns.” The Cover-up of Cocainegate Continues
- “It’s from a past president, and it would fit him perfectly.” The Perfect Speech for Joe Biden to Plagiarize
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The Special Counsel states in conclusory terms that the supplement should be sealed from public view ‘to comport with grand jury secrecy,’ but the motion for leave and the supplement plainly fail to satisfy the burden of establishing a sufficient legal or factual basis to warrant sealing the motion and supplement,” Cannon’s order reads. Federal Judge Delivers Blow To DOJ’s Classified Docs Case Against Trump
- However, majorities of the respondents also believe the investigations are “upholding the rule of law” (57 percent) and “defending democracy” (52 percent). Conversely, 43 percent do not think the investigations and indictments are maintaining the rule of law, and 48 percent do not believe they defend democracy, including 3 in 4 Republicans. (RUFKM? – jjs)Poll: Most Americans Think Trump Indictments Are Effort to Derail Campaign
- “Focusing on Hunter Biden’s failings could leave voters cold.” How Republicans Could Ruin the Trump Indictment Counterattack
- “Jack Smith’s indictment suggests that his bosses at the White House and the DOJ have a different goal. . . . they do fear that Trump and his supporters may well stage a peaceful rebellion at the ballot box in November of 2024.” Why Trump Wasn’t Charged With Insurrection
- “This case is a First Amendment case, it is a free speech case. I disagree with my friend Bill Barr on that,” Turley said. “I respect him, but I think that this is a case that could really bulldoze the First Amendment, and to add secrecy, protective orders to that is only going to magnify the problem.” (with “friends” like Barr, who needs enemas? – jjs) ‘Bulldoze The First Amendment’: Jonathan Turley Slams Attempts To Silence Trump With Gag Order During Election Cycle
- “Attempting to criminalize Trump’s dispute of the election could stunt healthy political dissent.” Trump Indictment Is a Mockery of Common Sense
* * * * *
- “The case is handled in Judge Aileen Cannon’s Fort Pierce, FL, courtroom. However, most of the grand jury work is happening through a D.C. grand jury.” Judge in Trump Documents Case Questions Prosecution’s Use of Out-of-District Grand Jury
- William Jacobson: “The George Costanza Defense: It’s Not a Lie, if YOU Believe it.” Trump lawyer: “The defense is quite simple… President Trump believed in his heart of hearts that he had won that election”
- “The judge who will hear Trump’s case in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia is badly conflicted, and can’t wait to get her hands on him.” Trump’s Inferno
- “Biden was clearly saying he had every intention of using the federal government to get Trump, and he has. Yet the White House now claims the investigations of Trump are independent. From Biden’s own mouth, they are not.” Is This Proof That Joe Biden Ordered the Indictment of Trump?
- “In this context, it makes sense. It might even make sense in all contexts.” Yes, Trump Has a Right to Cameras in Court
- “The ceaseless lawfare makes Trump more likely to be Republican nominee.” Jack Smith’s Sham Indictment Shows Biden Regime Wants To Face Trump
* * * * *
- “We know that it’s important for Willis and Labat to make the biggest spectacle possible of nabbing Trump — after all, it’s the best way for them to gain cachet with their left-wing political and media friends. Yet Willis wouldn’t dare investigate [Tank] Abrams or Williams. When a Democrat does it, it’s (D)ifferent.” Georgia GOP Chair Reminds Us of When The Dems Tried to Block an Election in the Peach State
- Trump alleged Carroll defamed him by telling CNN she thought in her head, “Oh, yes, he did — oh, yes, he did,” after the jury found Trump not liable of her rape allegation. The judge ruled her remarks were “substantially true” since the jury decided Trump “digitally” penetrated her and didn’t use his genitalia, which New York law requires to prosecute with a rape charge, according to CNBC. Federal Judge Tosses Trump’s Defamation Suit Against E. Jean Carroll
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Parental rights advocates say California’s top cop trying to stifle dissent.” ‘This Is a Ploy’: California AG Launches Probe Into District that Voted to Alert Parents if Children Identify as Trans
- “Watch them. This is the Gavin Newsom plan of intimidation he would take to the White House if Joe Biden is ousted.” Gavin Newsom’s Latest Attack on California Parents Is Pure, Unalloyed Evil
- Rep. Jasmine Crockett, who began by making the audacious claim that former President Barack Obama’s greatest scandal over his two terms in office was the fact that he once wore an unfashionable tan suit at a press conference, suggested that Trump defenders on Capitol Hill have “criminally culpability.” (cvnt – jjs) Texas Democrat Says Republicans Who Defend Trump Are ‘Close to Criminal Culpability’
- “We are far too quick to ascribe a political motive to indefensible riots. Let’s be clear: A very thin line separates Kai Cenat from Al Sharpton. The influence of both has been evident on New York’s streets.” Union Square Melee Proves Riots Have Little to Do with Real Political Grievances
- “My conscience is clear.” Former Policeman Convicted in Death of George Floyd Gets Nearly Five Years in Prison
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Ron DeSantis doing more national TV media outside of Fox News is good. But doing the interviews pre-taped is a huge mistake.” Why Ron DeSantis Is Nuts For Agreeing To Another Pre-Taped TV Interview
- “The wise thing to do is no longer use Chase. Get your money out. Cancel it, before it cancels you. There are plenty of other banks in America gladly willing to take new customers. And 1792 Exchange’s corporate bias ratings [https://1792exchange.com/spotlightreports/] will help you find the right bank, where freedom and free speech is celebrated, not oppressed.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Chase Bank Politically Cancels the Accounts of Several Doctors, Their Families and Their Employees
- “Well, today’s model citizen is tomorrow’s domestic terrorist, as they say. One can never know what sacred cows will be birthed out of the bowels of the technocracy tomorrow, especially when the supercomputers (programmed by Social Justice™ fanatics) are fully running the show.” Techno-Hell: The Mark of the Beast Descends on Whole Foods
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Inflationary government spending and obsessive regulation burdens the US economy.” The Bidenomics Scam
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The media blackout on reports showing the impact of geology and the Sun on the complex behavior of the Earth’s climate continues.” “Experts” Claim the Diminished ‘Ship Track’ Clouds From Pollution Cuts Added to “Global Warming”
- “You’re gonna need a lot more batteries.” The Big Lie About ‘Big Batteries’
- “Deranged.” ‘Scientist’ Wants to Catch an Asteroid and Block Out the Sun With It
- “China dominates the EV market and is not afraid of flexing its muscles to remind the West of its position. It refines the vast majority of materials and resources necessary to build EV batteries, including lithium, manganese, cobalt, and graphite.” Chinese Electric Vehicles Will ‘Spy’ On You. Obviously
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “As first-generation immigrants, we understand that everybody comes here to go for a better life but this is not fair for the taxpayers of New York City,” Ying Tan, a Republican running for the 43rd City Council district, told Gothamist. Legal Immigrants Protest Migrant Camp at Brooklyn Park: ‘This is Not Fair’
- “With its right-to-shelter policy, the city is encouraging a continued influx of asylum-seekers and straining its own limited resources.” New York’s Self-Inflicted Migrant Crisis
- Richard Alba, professor emeritus in sociology at the City University of New York, said: “In a sense, we’re forming a new kind of mainstream society here, which is going to be very diverse. But whites are going to be a big part of that. It’s not like they’re going to disappear and be supplanted.” (and the Jews were only “deported to the east” – jjs) Majority White America to End With Gen Z
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The guy was robbing the 7-Eleven for the third time in a 24-hour span.” Police Investigating the 7-Eleven Workers Who Stopped Would-Be Thief
- Witnesses claimed that they heard Mayo shout: “Please Blaze. I love you, please Blaze.” He ultimately bled to death on the side of the road, begging for someone to call the ambulance. (he got Ira Einhorn-ed – jjs) Extinction Rebellion Terrorist Convicted of Murder After Stabbing Fiancé to Death
- And yet . . . Daniel Penny. Alvin Bragg should have his arms yanked from their sockets and then used to beat George Soros to death. Rhetorically speaking, of course – jjs Teen Girl Allegedly Slugs Asian Woman, Attacks Witness in Possible Hate Crime on NYC Subway
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The acute shortages of knowledge and skills among young people are having real-world effects on the economy.” (so does brainwashing them with woke propaganda – jjs) Chinese Covid Learning Loss Isn’t Confined To The Classroom — It’s Hurting Our Economy
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “Super-lab Porton Down develops prototypes to tackle ‘Disease X’ – with bird flu, tuberculosis and monkeypox on the radar.” British Scientists are Primed to Create the Next Pandemic Vaccine in 100 Days
- “All three senators are facing challenging reelection bids. Manchin, considered the most-endangered incumbent senator, has not yet announced whether or not he will seek a third term representing a state that Donald Trump won by 39 points in 2020.” Vulnerable Dems Blast Biden Gun Control Move They Previously Voted For
- “The case, Teter v. Lopez, was brought by two law-abiding citizens–Andred Teter and James Grell–who wanted to carry butterfly knives for self-defense.” Ninth Circuit Panel: Knives Are ‘Arms’ Protected by Second Amendment
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “This is not literature. This is smut.” Virginia Library Director Resigns After Parents Called for Defunding Over ‘Pornographic’ Children’s Books
- “Although well-intentioned, heavy-handed programming like Poway’s is often counterproductive because it demonizes and shames participants (leading to a backlash) while failing to actually change individuals’ underlying opinions in their hearts – alienating employees who now understand that to their district, they are the ‘enemy’ because of their wrongthink.” School District Puts Misbehaving Kids Through Diversity Trainings Instead Of Suspending Them
- “The election will determine whether or not the standards for passing a constitutional amendment become more difficult, potentially throwing a wrench in pro-choice advocates’ plans to pass an abortion amendment on the November ballot this year.” (Ohio morons, get out and vote! – jjs) Both Sides Feeling Confident Ahead Of Crucial Election That Could Decide The Future Of Abortion In Ohio
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The problem for Jack Smith? Trump knows he didn’t lose the election.” Did Trump KnowElection Fraud was a Lie?
- “At the end of the day, Democrats don’t care about the security in-person Election Day voting brings or the integrity of U.S. elections. All they care about is acquiring and maintaining power. If that means embracing risky voting policies like mail-in voting, then so be it.” How Can Mail-In Voting Be ‘Secure’ When Postal Theft Is Rampant?
- “Seems like every day someone is finding new, fun types of election fraud.” A New Day, a New Type of Election Fraud
- “That’s a staggering admission because it makes it very clear that he believed all along that his role was substantive and involved ensuring election integrity.” Mike Pence Admits He Believes That He Could Have Stayed the Senate Count
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Neville Roy Singham pushed CCP propaganda as he contributed to Ilhan Omar, Pramila Jayapal.” (that’s not a conflict; that’s embellishment – jjs) This Tech Mogul Bankrolls a Chinese Propaganda Network—And Left-Wing Lawmakers Like Bro-Fo Omar
- “Pence has been further criticized for stating during an interview with Fox News that he essentially could have rejected fraudulent votes which ‘would have resulted in the issue being turned over to the House of Representatives, and literally chaos would have ensued.’”Mike Pence Confronted in New Hampshire: ‘You’re a Sellout’ and ‘Traitor’
- “The DCCC memo also details a plan to drive a wedge between more establishment candidates and the GOP’s pro-Trump MAGA base. The memo appears to tacitly acknowledge that former President Donald Trump and his populist policies remain popular among both Republican, independent, and even Democrat voters – and that House Republicans who have departed from that message in favor of a return to Romney-Ryanism are vulnerable.”‘Leaked’ Dem Memo Accepts Trump’s Populist, America First Stance is a Vote Winner
- “Spoiler Alert: Not really!” Republicans Win Presidency! Expand House Majority! Regain Senate!
- “This showdown will prove valuable and revealing for the American people.” Divergences: DeSantis vs. Newsom
- “’ Normie’ Americans will be pivotal in 2024.” The American Voter and 2024
* * * * *
- “The drop-off of support for Biden, American Enterprise Institute (AEI) senior fellow Ruy Teixeira writes, is a result of the Democrats’ embrace of Critical Race Theory (CRT) that proclaims “systemic racism” runs throughout every institution in the United States, soft-on-crime policies, a green energy agenda, and transgenderism that suggests gender is a spectrum with variations.” Biden Out of Step with Non-White Working Class as Democrats Champion Upper-Class Liberal Values
- “DeSantis. Youngkin – a former hedge fund CEO – rode a wave of parental discontent to the Virginia governor’s mansion after a male high school student, who would often wear a woman’s skirt, was accused and later convicted of sexually assaulting two female Loudon County, Virginia high school students in the girl’s bathroom.” The Back Up Plan! Youngkin Meets GOP Mega Donors in Hamptons
- “Man the lifeboats. And look out below.” DeSantis Escapes Car Wreck – But Not Campaign Train Wreck
- “Two-term senator trails GOP governor Jim Justice in polls as he contemplates political future.” Manchin Begs Schemer Schumer to Boost Potential Reelection Bid Amid Flailing Poll Numbers
- “I get that she feels that she has to defend Kamala, but come on. Are we really supposed to deny that she can’t form a coherent sentence or that she was such a terrible candidate that she dropped out before the Iowa caucuses? Kamala is the epitome of an affirmative action pick and it shows, and her defenders will never admit it.” Former Kamala Staffer Has a Theory Why the VP Is Unpopular, and You Can Probably Guess What It Is
- “Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose, who is running for U.S. Senate in a three-way Republican primary, may be telling Ohioans that he likes former President Donald Trump now, but that is a wholly new position for the longtime politician who spent many years as a self-proclaimed leader of the #NeverTrump movement.” Ohio’s Frank LaRose Declared Himself #NeverTrump in 2016, Called Trump Tweet ‘Racist’ in 2019, Continued Opposition Through 2020
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- What’s also notable about the survey’s findings is the partisan divide on whether the U.S. should continue to financially support Ukraine. While a significant majority of Republicans believe Congress “should not authorize new funding” (71 percent) and that America has “done enough to assist Ukraine” (59 percent), Democrats believe the opposite, with 62 percent supporting more U.S. aid and 61 percent saying America should “do more.” Poll: Majority Of Americans Oppose Biden-McConnell Spending Binge On Ukraine Proxy War
- “Will the U.S. learn anything from its adventures in Afghanistan and Iraq?” Seven Lessons for Ukraine
- “An effort to rewrite history is happening in real time.” The Coming Battle: ‘Who Lost Ukraine?’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Department of Defense helped train at least one of the coup leaders in Niger and those in Mali and Burkina Faso, which have promised to come to Niger’s defense.” American-Trained Warlords Could be Hours Away from Starting a Massive Conflict
- Italian Defense Minister Crosetto: “We exported a load of oranges to China, they tripled exports to Italy in three years.” Italy Quits China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Angers Beijing
- “. . . experts say banks have become too risk-averse and rely too much on artificial intelligence to investigate and flag fraudulent behaviour.” U.K. Banks Have Closed a Million Accounts in Just Four Years, With the Rate of Closures Accelerating
- “Surprisingly frank about the motivation for terrorists in Judea and Samaria.” Senior PA Security Official Tells Some Home ‘Truths’ About Palestinian Terrorists
- David Harsanyi: “What the judicial reform controversy is really all about.” Ignore So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden, Here’s What’s Really Happening in Israel
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “Do what our son did — be a grown ass man. Admit to your mistakes … resign immediately.”Gold Star Father of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Withdrawal Calls for Joe Biden’s Resignation
- “When our leaders, include the secretary of defense and our commander in chief, called this a ‘success,’… it’s like a knife in the heart,” she said. “These deaths were preventable. My daughter could be with us today. To call it a success is the ultimate disrespect. There were 13 avoidable deaths … This was not a success. What we’re asking for it to stop the insanity and make it better for the next group.” ‘The Ultimate Disrespect’: Gold Star Families Trash Biden Junta Over Afghanistan Withdrawal
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Prestigious university partnered with twice-sanctioned SenseTime to advance facial recognition technology.” MIT Took Chinese Money To Research AI. The University May Also Have Helped The CCP Surveil Uyghurs.
- “America has fewer icebreakers than China or Russia. Does that leave us vulnerable?” (we lead the world far and away in ball-breakers – jjs) The Coldest War: Geopolitical Struggle in the Arctic
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Republicans must stop equivocating.” Does the GOP Now Fear Tax Cuts?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The premature shutdown and the even earlier shut down of four engines suggests SpaceX still has kinks it needs to work out. No surprise.” SpaceX conducts static fire test of Superheavy and its launchpad systems
- “Regardless, the spacecraft probably only has a few more more years of operations before its nuclear powered source finally runs out sometime after 2025.” Engineers regain full control over Voyager 2
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Welcome to Manny’s shared an image of Jill Biden flanked by five drag queens, declaring that the event space is “unapologetically queer and unapologetically political.” Jill Biden Courts Drag Queens: ‘This Photo Says It All’
- “It should come as no surprise that rebellion against God’s design for humanity is satanically inspired. That is, after all, his mission.” ‘Hail Satan! Hail Thyself’: What The Gender Cult And Satanism Have In Common
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Gragson did not create the meme – he just liked it. And that could very well end his NASCAR career.” NASCAR Driver Indefinitely Suspended For ‘Liking’ Meme On Social Media Mocking George Floyd
- “Next to the dictionary definition of “poetic justice” should be a picture of Megan Rapinoe’s humiliated little face after whiffing a penalty kick that helped seal the fate of the U.S. women’s soccer team.” (muff or dive, but not a muff-dive – jjs) Cheering the Defeat of the U.S. Women’s Soccer Team Is the American Thing to Do
- Daniel Greenfield: “Wokeness, once a badge of pride, has become a symbol of shame.”Point: The Decline and Fall of ‘Woke’
- Christian Toto: “Ne-Yo, JK Rowling, Jamie Foxx and more show woke mind virus remains a threat.” Counterpoint: Woke Is Alive, Well and (Still) Crushing Free Speech
- “Barbie has brought to the surface the irreconcilable divide in America today as it pertains to manhood.” A Tale of Two Movies, and the Men Who Think About Them
- Another caption in the video read, “Growing up I was always envious of boys going through puberty, getting facial hair and learning how to shave,” and one more read, “I love growing a beard and maintaining it! Having facial hair and a grooming routine is the most gender-affirming thing to me.” My cringe radar is currently off the charts. (the balls on these guys, or not – jjs) Harry’s Men’s Razor Company Uses Trans ‘Man,’ AKA Woman, To Promote Shave Set
- “Even though Busch had debated with respect and logic, Levin and Appleton decided to take the path of insults and interruptions. Another example of the sorry state of our modern media.” Intolerant Leftists LOSE IT After Anheuser-Busch Heir Says Bud Light’s Trans Ad Insulted Beer Drinkers
- “Idris Elba’s ‘vulnerable’ character is a clear message that thinking people need not and should not resort to brutish resistance.” (old and busted = “let’s roll!,” new hotness = “let’s roll over” – jjs) The Message Of Apple TV’s Hijack: Don’t be a Hero, Just Let Criminals be Criminals
HITHER & YON
- “A brilliant physicist, Teller not only invented the hydrogen bomb, but played a significant role in ending the Cold War.” Edward Teller: Remembering the Other Father of the Bomb
- “A baseball legend who gave America an Old School example of hard work and fierce competition.” The Nolan Ryan-Robin Ventura Fight: 30 Years Later
FINALLY . . .
- “Awarding a Purple Heart always has a measure of sadness, whether it is given to a wounded or a fallen soldier, but it also is a reminder of America at its best. Sometimes it seems as if the news now is chock-full of crime, lies, treachery, and evil, but America has heroes as well as villains. Today is a great day to pause and be thankful for the millions of U.S. military members over the centuries who have paid the price for freedom.” National Purple Heart Day and the Price of Freedom
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.