Good morning, kids. Happy Nagasaki Day. Or Saganaki for dyslexics who prefer flaming Greek cheese. Speaking of flaming cheese, two ultra quick hits: the Leftists probably stole that Ohio election that would have made it difficult for the baby-killers to pass their baby-killing edicts, and Mitch McConnell is destined to roast in the Infernal Reaches.
As you digest, or more likely retch up, those items, one of the precious little darlings who channeled her inner brownshirt and physically and verbally assaulted NYC subway riders for being untermenschen (sorry, I don’t have my German-Jive dictionary handy to translate that) turned herself in to the authorities and was supposedly charged (link to Murdochs’ NY Post if you want to avoid them):
The teenager — whose name was not released due to her young age — turned herself in to the NYPD Tuesday morning at about 9:45 a.m. in the same area where the shocking beatdown allegedly took place aboard an F train. The girl is accused of pummeling 51-year-old Sue Young in front of her young daughters and husband, as well as bystander Joanna Lin when she began filming the teen harassing the family who was visiting from Nevada.
She was charged with two counts of assault Tuesday. The NYPD initially said its hate crimes unit was investigating the alleged assault because the girl targeted Young and her family who are Asian, but no hate crime charges were lodged against the teen and both victims said they do not believe the girl attacked them because of their race. . .
. . . Lin, who said she’d do it all over again despite the bruising she suffered, told The Post Tuesday night that she was glad the teen took some responsibility for her actions and hopes she gets help.
“I am relieved that she made the decision to turn herself in. In a perfect world, I would love if she can issue an apology to myself and Sue Young, and promise to never ever do this again,” Lin said. “I also hope she gets therapy, counseling and mentorship needed to move up from here.”
“Therapy, counseling and mentorship?!” Ms. Lin, what do you think she has been getting drummed into her walnut-sized brain since the moment she fell out of her mother’s poisonous loins by teachers, politicians, the so-called entertainers and her peers up to the moment her mangled grammar mixed with her fists fell on your head?!
What happened to you and your fellow straphangers is the result of, with due apologies to Rogers and Hammerstein, being “carefully taught.” As I stated yesterday about the tourist father who all but groveled out a mea culpa for the high crime of riding the subway in the presence of black teens while being white, their reactions to what happened to them is what was truly depressing in the extreme.
As to the actions of Daniel Penny that led to the unfortunate (for all definitions of that word) demise of the psycho criminal Michael Jackson impersonator, the latter was indeed clinically out of his mind. What about this little darling and her friends? Clinically and technically, she was for sure in her right mind. But given the constant, incessant drumbeat going on since well before she was brought into this world, was she too driven insane? Can what has been done to multiple generations of blacks via the incessant perpetual victimhood at the hands of white supremacy meme made them, and people like that father, be considered a form of mass psychosis and/or brain damage (discuss!)? It’s not merely an academic or philosophical question because as we can plainly see, there are real world consequences to all of this.
In any case, given the state of affairs in our nation and society, do you really think that this feral spawn of LBJ’s “Great Society” is going to face any real charges or consequences? From a DA’s office run by Alvin Bragg? Daniel Penny may be out on bail (thanks to the late commenter yesterday for pointing that out) but given the fact that a jury pool where most blacks in NYC probably think like the thug-ette and that most whites in NYC like her victim, and judges cut from the same cloth as Bragg, do you think he has a snowball’s chance of a fair trial? Even if by a miracle he is acquitted, he for sure faces financial ruin in a civil trial by the psycho he unintentionally, and dare I say it mercifully, dispatched.
White farmers in South Africa have been brutally attacked after a leading politician led a packed stadium in chants of “kill the Boer, the farmer,” and the corporate media’s globally broadcast defense of the incident. Theo Bekker, 79, was brutally murdered in a farm attack on Sunday, with the South African Agricultural Union (TAU) reporting 35 such murders committed this year.
“[A]fter the chanting… there [have] been two farm attacks and one farm murder,” said Ernst Roets, a civil rights activist whose AfriForum organization represents Dutch-origin Afrikaners, often described as Boers, who make up the bulk of South Africa’s roughly 4.6 million-strong white minority. . .
South African politicians and Western media often deny there is any racial element to farm attacks in South Africa, with The New York Times even publishing an article suggesting that calls to “kill the Boer, the farmer” should not be “taken literally”. [Elon] Musk expressed disbelief that the NYT had “the nerve to support calls for genocide,” recommending people “cancel” the newspaper and circumvent its paywall.
I guess the NY Times is channeling Whoopi, aka Fat Albert Speer in that they didn’t mean literally “kill-kill!” Funny how when Leftists aren’t lying to you, they can be so brutally honest about their intentions. Emphasis on “brutally.”
A Texas elementary school teacher is out of a job after she posted “racist” statements on social media that included complaints about her sister dating a white man, according to the school system and reports. The Mesquite Independent School District said in a statement Tuesday the teacher, who is black, was no longer with the school after officials became aware of “alarming, racist” posts she wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.
“As of this morning, the employee is no longer a part of the Mesquite ISD organization and is not eligible for rehire,” the school system said in a statement, adding officials can’t say more because it’s a personnel matter. “Nevertheless, the highly offensive statements posted to her X account do not reflect the values and standards of Mesquite ISD, and the district condemns them in the strongest terms.”
The teacher wrote she was upset her sister was dating a white man and joked that she asked her boyfriend to kill him, according to posts reviewed by the Dallas Morning News.In other posts, she used derogatory words for white people, the newspaper reported.
The teacher — who used the social media name Claire Kyle — has deleted her account from the social media platform. The account name appeared to be an alias. The teacher called herself a “Black Supremacist” in her social media account bio and hinted that her job knew about the posts before she lost her job, CBS Austin reported.
“Yes. Y’all have found my job. They told me to delete the post but my job is safe since I did not directly wish harm on ALL white people,” the teacher stated Monday “They laughed and told me to watch what I say and I’ll be good to go!”
The teacher taught third grade for three years at Thompson Elementary School and taught at the district for four years, according to the Dallas Morning News.
Well, that’s a relief. She doesn’t wish harm on ALL white people. How does that jibe with Ibram X. Krement’s Jive Kampf? He and others of his bent purport that all white people are genetically predisposed from birth to be racist.
Considering that this hideous trash is now more or less in every school curriculum across the country, she spoke a heresy.
Bitter sarcasm aside, this “teacher” is not a one-off. Like that book and the 1619 Project and the homosexual pornography being foisted on children as mere sex education, and all the rest of it, there are thousands just like her in virtually every classroom from K through 12 and of course all the way through post-graduate.
If you want to know how what happened on the NYC subway came to be, look no further than this woman’s Mesquite, TX classroom, and weep.
Or better yet, get angry.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Financial elites should seek to influence public policy through the democratic process, not through their command over the levers of economic power.” The Well-Meaning Wealthy and Illiberalism
- Daniel Greenfield: “The party that protects democracy by arresting political opponents.”The Anti-Democratic Party
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Impeachment ought to be rare,” he added. “This is not good for the country.” (your soul over Satan’s barbecue ought to be well-done – jjs) Mitch McConnell Urges House Republicans to Avoid Biden Impeachment
- “Blue Star strategies called State Department official George Kent regarding then-Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuri Lutsenko in September 2016, a few months after Blue Star met with State Department officials on Burisma’s behalf, according to internal emails first reported by the Washington Examiner.” Burisma Lobbyists Tied To Hunter Biden Worked For Ukrainian Prosecutor Who Let Burisma Off, Emails Show
- “It’s an odd case to make, but it’s all he has left.” Biden’s Defense: “I’m Not Corrupt, I’m Just a Horrible Father!”
- “If three sources told Keating the name, it is likely only a matter of time before the identity of the culprit is revealed. Even if it wasn’t Hunter Biden, the White House clearly has sought to cover up the truth in order to protect someone close to, or part of, the first family.”Sources: Joe Biden Knows Who Brought Cocaine to White House
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “What the Trump indictments are really about.” A Never-Trump Prosecutor Threatens Free Speech
- “It pains me to say this, as the son of those who escaped dictatorship, but we are on the precipice. Police-state tactics have arrived to America. Keep President Trump and his family in your prayers — and especially Walt and Carlos. Then ask yourself what you will do to stand up for the truth.” Sebastian Gorka Op-Ed: Jack Smith’s Hidden Victims
- Rabbi Fischer: “It is determined to make him the American scapegoat.” The Left Has Plenty More Reasons to Indict Trump
- “Parallels of personnel and procedure from ‘Get Hoffa’ to ‘Get Nixon’ to ‘Get Trump.’” Third Trump Indictment Is a Replay of History
- “What does it say about our country that Putin goes easier on his political rival than [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden does his?” Putin Handed His Political Rival A Lighter Sentence Than Biden Wants To Give Trump
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “It sounds like a number of the intelligence agencies had resources in the crowd,” Sund asserts, to which [Tucker] Carlson responds: “In the parlance of the internet, it was crawling with feds?” Unearthed Jan 6 Cop VIDEO: ‘Going Undercover as Antifa in the Crowd’
- “The basic conclusion Turchin draws won’t be all that surprising to most readers.” Peter Turchin’s False Prophecy
- Claims it would be like “the world being on fire.” (Isn’t she the one who guaranteed he’d lose 2020? – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi Declares America Will Cease To Exist If Trump Becomes President Again
- “The Left’s hypocrisy is laughable, but the threat is serious.” Can the Left Be Evil and Hilarious at the Same Time?
- “I enjoy being a racist.” Texas Teacher Lose Job After Complaining Sister was Dating White Man
- “DOJ steps into deep-red Virginia school district after two pro-trans activists arrested at school board meeting.” Biden Junta Cites “Community Tensions” as Mandate to “Mediate” School District’s Adoption of Youngkin’s Trans Policies (mediate = hijack and destroy – jjs)
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “It doesn’t matter whether you know the government is specifically spying on you. It’s damaging enough to believe that it might be.” The Stifling Effect of Living in a Surveillance State Like the USA
- “Trust in corporate media is further hampered when outlets twist abortion polls, lie about abortion laws, and enable Democrats’ extremism.” (why did he ever agree to do a taped interview? – jjs) NBC Spewed Abortion Lies in DeSantis Interview, Then Cut Off His Answer Exposing Them as Bunk
- “Oberlin won’t go under as a result of this huge payout. The school has a $1.2 billion endowment it can always tap into if it needs the cash. But at least, this could be a lesson in humility for the arrogant radicals.” Oberlin College Can’t Get Insurance Companies to Reimburse It for Libel Payout
- Robert Zimmerman: “In other words, they know nothing, but consider themselves all-knowing.” Real pushback: Judge slams Southwest Airlines for Violating Settlement Terms of Free Speech Court Case
- “Democracy does indeed die in darkness — just not in the way regime-approved media want you to believe.” Media Gin Up Lies About Election Worker Safety To Escape Ballot-Box Accountability
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Biden repeatedly praised green energy company as his energy secretary held stock in it.”Biden Said EV Maker Proterra Was ‘Getting Us in the Game.’ It Just Declared Bankruptcy.
- “Bring on the class-action suits – against all EV manufacturers and for all the ways they are conning people into buying them.” EV Owners Suddenly Realize They’re Being Conned
- “Valley Fever is a fungal disease. Fortunately, a novel and effective new treatment targeting fungi has emerged.” “Experts” Continuing to Blame Rise in Valley Fever Cases on #ClimateCrisis Pseudoscience
- “These days, however, the eco-crowd has taken everything to a whole new level of busybody.” Are Greens Overplaying Their Hand?
- “Brother, can you spare a few thousand square feet of land for a windmill?” Modern Energy and Your Turbine Footprint
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “ICE has yet to say how many illegal immigrants are enrolled in Alternative to Detention programs.” Biden Junta Is Hiding How Many Illegal Immigrants Are in Monitoring Programs
- “The funding process is demonstrated in Nicaragua, where dictator Daniel Ortega gains taxes and political stability because Biden’s deputies invited more than 330,000 young Nicaraguan migrants into the U.S. labor market. The Nicaraguan migrants then sent $829 million in taxable remittances back to poor relatives during January, February, and March 2023. That remittance income jumped 90 percent compared to the prior year, according to QCostaRica.com.” Biden’s Migration Strategy Funds Foreign Dictators, Cripples Poor Countries
- “This state of emergency arises from numerous factors, among them federal policies on immigration and work authorization, inadequate production of affordable housing over the last decade, and the end of [Chinese] COVID-era food and housing security programs. The need for action is urgent,” [Mass. Gov. Maura] Healey wrote to Mayorkas. Dem Governor Declares Emergency Over Migrants, Calls on Biden Junta for Urgent Help
- “Per law enforcement source, a group of suspected cartel gunmen armed with rifles & body armor were seen on cameras crossing illegally into the Fronton, [Texas] area in the [Rio Grande Valley] Saturday night. Elite Border Patrol BORTAC agents were called out & searched [the] area, but found nobody,” [Fox’s Bill] Melugin said. Biden Junta Blasted Over Report Of Suspected Cartel Gunmen Crossing Border, Eluding Capture
- “The city is finding it increasingly difficult (and expensive) to host migrants in hotels, and has resorted to using unusual facilities including a cruise ship terminal, an old police academy, and even the parking lot of a psychiatric hospital to accommodate them.” NYC Considers 2,000-Strong Migrant Tent City Near Riker’s Island
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The joint investigation was kicked off after two FBI agents were shot and killed while investigating the alleged pedophile ring in 2021. The agents were executing a search warrant in Sunrise, Florida, for a man suspected of possessing child abuse material, according to the Australian agency.” 98 Arrested After International Pedophilia Ring Uncovered in Going Operation after by Australia, US
- How much are you willing to bet Alvin Bragg will let this Democrat-created monster skate once the attention dies down? – jjs Subhuman Zombie Girl, 16, Charged with Assaulting Tourist Riding NYC Subway with Family in Viral Attack
- Crime has risen to a point where police are not only advising the purchase of airhorns but also the placement of “security bars to…doors and windows,” CNN noted. Insane: Police in Democrat-Run Oakland Urge Residents to Use Airhorns if Targeted by Criminals
- The asshole councilman who thinks Jews control the weather is suddenly all alarmed. I don’t seem to recall him being concerned about DC or the White House in the summer of 2020 – jjs ‘We Are in a Warzone’: DC Councilman Calls On Biden To Deploy National Guard To City
- “Only in California are the criminals treated better than victims of their crimes.”Braveheart 7-Eleven Shopkeepers Could Face Action for Defending Their Shop Against an Armed Thug
- “The Washington Post released footage of the staffer, Phillip Todd, being attacked. A suspect was identified as Glynn Neal. He had apparently just been released from federal prison before allegedly stabbing Todd, and reportedly has a long history of serious crimes, according to Virginians 4 Safe Communities.” Video Shows Sen. Rand Paul’s Staffer Being Brutally Stabbed In D.C.
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “People at high risk for [Chinese] COVID complications, such as older people and those with comorbidities, should ensure that they’re taking protective measures.” (like doing the exact opposite of what the CDC says you should do – jjs) Chinese COVID is Revving Up for Another Round
- Shall not be infringed, assholes. Shall not be infringed! Sheesh – jjs Bad: SCOTUS Allows Biden ATF’s ‘Partially Complete’ Pistol Frame Rule to Stand During Appeal
- “Bruen states that the Court has ‘made clear that individual rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights and made applicable against the States through the Fourteenth Amendment have the same scope as against the Federal Government,’” Brimmer wrote. Good: Judge Halts Gun Control Law After Dem Gov Argues 2A Doesn’t Apply To Buying Firearms
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- William Jacobson: “Artist in Residence must be black, but once selected, can bring another person (black or not) at the other person’s own expense.” U. Nebraska-Lincoln ‘Black Public Media Residency’ Challenged by Equal Protection Project
- “The university apparently replaced one marker—Traveller’s gravestone—with a version that omitted the original references to Lee and the United Daughters of the Confederacy. On July 16, it was revealed that university officials would also be replacing the plaque they had taken down from a campus building, which had referenced Traveller’s last home. ” Virginia University Ludicrously Cancels Robert E. Lee’s HORSE
- “California’s new math framework ignores decades of scientific research about how children learn.” A Fundamental Miscalculation
- “Given enough time, all bad ideas are eventually shown to be exactly what they are. The issue, of course, is how much collateral damage is created before someone either admits that they were wrong or stands up and declares that it is time to put an end to the madness.” UC Faculty Members Rebelling Against DEI in Math Classes
- “Issue 1 would have likely made it more difficult for a radical abortion amendment proposed by left-wing groups to pass in the state’s November election. With Issue 1’s failure, the pro-life and pro-abortion movements will go head-to-head in the months leading up to the election, the former working to protect the unborn and the latter working to enshrine abortion on demand into the Ohio constitution.” (they stole this election too – jjs) Issue 1 Fails in Ohio Special Election, Raising Stakes for State Abortion Battle
- “DeSantis is not the only Republican presidential candidate who has hesitated to say outright whether he would support a federal abortion ban. Former President Donald Trump — to date — has also not indicated whether he would support such a ban, as reported by The Hill.”DeSantis Opposes Punishment for Women Who Violate Abortion Ban
- “Biden [junta] could make pro-life laws impossible to enforce.” Nefarious HIPAA Change Could Undermine Pro-Life Laws
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Today’s Ohio amendment, if passed by a majority of voters, would change the state constitution to require future ballot-initiated amendments garner 60 percent of the vote in an election.” Ohio Voters Unable to Scan Ballots, Told to ‘Come Back Later’
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “House legislation would prevent Biden admin from labeling Israeli goods made in contested areas How Republicans Are Working Against Dem Attempts To Boycott Israel
- “Ensuring the respect for and protection of every American’s First Amendment rights ought not require having an attorney, deep pockets, and lots of time to spend preparing for court and pursuing justice.” Don’t Bother Applying to Foster or Adopt Children if You Are Traditional Catholics and Live in the People’s Republic of Massachusetts
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “The Left’s political ad targets the GOP on the eve of a special election.” Day-Ending-in-Y Dept.: Democrats Are Telling Unmitigated Lies in Ohio
- Michael Sobolik, an Indo-Pacific studies fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council think tank, said U.S. lawmakers should not be paying Chinese foreign agents to advertise, telling the Washington Examiner: “It smacks of political desperation and, rightly or wrongly, gives the impression of not caring about Beijing’s malign influence.” Titty-Caca AOC, Bernie, Warren, & Malliotakis Paid Foreign Agent CCP Newspaper.
- Will no one rid me of this turbulent vegetable? – jjs Biden Calls Grand Canyon One of World’s “Nine Wonders” Full of “Ironic” Species
- “Trump is currently facing life behind bars and potentially the death penalty if he is convicted on all three indictments he faces.” Poll Shows Most New Hampshire Voters Would Vote for Trump Even if He’s Convicted
- “Everyone can see the stunning contrast between our incredible success and Joe Biden’s horrendous failures, and that’s one reason why we’re leading so big in the polls,” Trump told the crowd, largely attributing his success to that stunning contrast. Donald Trump in New Hampshire: ‘More Enthusiasm Now’ than in 2016, 2020
- DeSantis replaced Generra Peck with James Uthmeier, who served as the Florida governor’s chief of staff and is considered to be “one of his most trusted, and most conservative” advisers, according to The Messenger. Peck will stay on the campaign and serve as chief strategist. ‘Get Ready’: DeSantis Hires New Presidential Campaign Manager
- Jeffrey Lord: “The 2020 election was rigged.” What DeSantis Won’t Admit
- Imagine the hubristic assumption behind the claim: that Joe Biden owns their votes. That he’s entitled to the votes, and that a black man who threatens his ownership of the electorate is “stealing” from him. It’s much the same kind of dominionism as when the Brandon entity told black voters back in 2020 that they “ain’t black” if they don’t vote Democrat. (“Dominion” is an interesting word with multiple meanings – jjs) Liberals Accuse Cornel West, a Black Man, of ‘Stealing Votes’ From Biden
- “I believe in the future President Trump envisions. A future that demands bold and decisive leadership, something we have seen in President Trump but not from the former Vice President.” Former Pence Advisor Supports Trump, Calls Out Pence for ‘Passive’ Leadership
- “If you once served as Vice President of the United States, polling below 5% in your own party’s presidential primary can trigger a stream of unbridled bitterness.” Mike Pence, “Constitutional Hero?”
- “Anxiety within Democrat circles has intensified following a series of polls suggesting a decline in the number of young people identifying as Democrats. While [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden rode the wave of youth support to victory in 2020, recent indicators paint a different picture. The shrinking allegiance to the party among young voters could spell trouble for the Democrats’ prospects in the upcoming election cycle.” (meh, Dao-Min Yen has an app for this – jjs) Democrats Fret as Young Voters Show Signs of Discontent
- “It looks like [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden isn’t the only old geezer in office that the American public needs to be constantly babysitting.” ‘RETIRE!’ Sen. McConnell Relentlessly Heckled By Voters During Kentucky Speech
* * * * *
- Lloyd Billingsley: “David Garrow and David Samuels expose ‘the Obama factor.’” Not a Normal Politician or a Normal Human Being
- “Two veteran journalists evaluate Obama’s tenure in the White House. The results border on cruel.” What Biographer Garrow Missed in His Obama Takedown
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- A conservative estimate by the Washington Post puts the amount of U.S. military, financial, and humanitarian aid sent to Ukraine since 2022 at $66.2 billion. Based on the Post’s estimate, the Biden administration could have completed nearly two brand new walls across the United States’ roughly 1,900-mile-long border with Mexico. America Last: Biden’s Billions for Ukraine Could Have Built a Wall Two Times Across U.S.-Mexico Border
- “Even if they would keep on fighting for the next several weeks, if they haven’t been able to make more breakthroughs throughout these last seven, eight weeks, what is the likelihood that they will suddenly, with more depleted forces, make them? Because the conditions are so hard,” another unnamed diplomat told CNN. Ukraine’s Offensive ‘Extremely Unlikely’ To Make Progress
- “He did make headlines, but it’s doubtful whether his poll numbers will rise.” Chris Christie Brings Bon Jovi to Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Biden [junta] cannot be surprised by China’s actions as Beijing is telegraphing its invasion capabilities.” Lai’s Stopover Will Be Beijing’s Excuse for Taiwan Invasion Rehearsal
- Poland’s Deputy Interior Minister: “We’re talking about an operation organized by the Russian and Belarusian secret services that is getting more and more intense.” Poland Beefs Up Border Security, Says Russia and Belarus Pushing New Migrant Wave
- Earlier this week, the platform’s South Africa-born platform owner Elon Musk elevated the Afrikaners’ plight by slamming the ‘Kill the Boer’ chants, led by Julius Malema at a rally of his Marxist-Leninist Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) party, as a call to “genocide.” White Farmers Attacked, 79-Year-Old Has Throat Slit, After Media Defense of ‘Kill the Boer’ Chant
- “A nation’s badge of shame.” Jew-Hate in Germany
- “The sleeper cell was plotting terrorist attacks on Indian soil.” India: Police Arrest Noted Doctor in Islamic State Terror Cell Bust
- “. . . Blame Israel.” A Shortage of Medical Supplies for Palestinians?
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “What are you covering up?” Gold Star Parent Hints At Biden Admin Scrubbing Footage Of Kabul Bombing
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The CCP’s U.S. farmland purchases are increasing. Why?” VIDEO: Iowa Farmers Say China Is Stealing US Seeds
- “The United States remains Afghanistan’s top patron, even as lawmakers and federal oversight officials warn that these funds could be propping up the Taliban’s terrorist government.” Biden Junta Has Given $2.35 Billion to Taliban-Controlled Afghanistan
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Sohrab Ahmari: “The space program and American technological innovation are an inheritance we risk squandering for foolish wars.” It and the Other Things
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . the layered terrain here produces some of the most beautiful terrain on Mars.” Land of Martian springs?
- Robert Zimmerman: “Once again, these two companies illustrate the growth in the satellite industry produced by the lowering of launch costs. With less capital required to get to orbit, there is a larger margin for profit, thus encouraging companies with new ideas.” Startup orbital tug company signs deal from startup solar panel company
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Such content extends well beyond the CSGS at the University of Chicago, which also runs a Critical Race Theory (CRT) course titled ‘The Problem of Whiteness.’” U Chicago Runs Religious Course on ‘Queering God’
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Bud Light 2.0.” Video: Disney Pays Transgender Influencer To Model Minnie Mouse Clothes
- Christian Toto: “Journos cite obscure connection to skewer summer’s biggest Indie hit.” Is This the Media’s Nastiest Attack on Sound of Freedom?
- “Mead’s estate wants the agreement establishing the chapel name honored. The Judge’s ruling clears the way for the case move toward discovery.” Lawsuit To Stop De-Naming of Middlebury College ‘Mead Chapel’ Can Go Forward, VT Judge Rules
- “An advocacy group is still mad that the Washington ‘Commanders’ abandoned the ‘Redskin’ name and mascot, and they’re pushing back.” The Bud Light Boycott Inspires Native Americans Trying to Reclaim Their Brand
HITHER & YON
- “The roots of the American remain.” Quite a Character
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.