Good morning, kids. Early travel day for me so I’m writing this on Wednesday evening. Assuming nothing breaks between now and tomorrow morning, the big story for me is the disgusting farce that took place in Portland, Oregon. Par for the course in the banana-in-the-tailpipe republic of the nation formerly known as the USA:
At the conclusion of journalist Andy Ngo’s multi-day civil trial against Rose City Antifa, whose far-left militant members brutally beat the investigative reporter when he went undercover to expose Antifa’s extremist activities on the riot-torn streets of Portland, a 12-person jury reached a verdict in the case Tuesday evening, reportedly finding both of the defendants not liable for all claims.
The Post Millennial’s senior editor—represented by attorney Harmeet Dhillon’s nonprofit Center for American Liberty—sought almost $1 million in damages in a lawsuit accusing the co-defendants of assault, battery, theft, and intentional infliction of emotional distress over a series of violent Antifa attacks beginning in 2019, when Ngo was hospitalized for a brain hemorrhage.
In closing statements, defense counsel Michelle Burrows told the jurors that not only does she self-identify as an “anti-fascist,” she strongly declared, “I am Antifa,” and insisted upon making herself an “I am Antifa” t-shirt, which the activist attorney said she would wear after the trial. In spite of Antifa’s well-documented history of violence, Burrows told the jury that Antifa’s unfavorable reputation is untrue and depicted the organized militants as activists fighting for social justice and civil rights. “Resistance in this country has never been peaceful,” Burrows argued in defense of Antifa, admitting that Ngo’s tormenters were, in fact, “terrorists.”
Rather than taking the time to provide evidence as to why the defendants should be free of liability, Burrow instead defended anti-fascism and attacked Ngo’s credibility as a journalist. Burrows also told jurors that she “will remember each one of their faces.”
Before jury deliberation commenced, Judge Chanpone Sinlapasai announced that the jurors have raised safety concerns about being “doxxed” and claimed that people have been trying to identify them, according to a Post Millennial report by Seattle-based correspondent Katie Daviscourt. Prior to the trial’s conclusion, Sinlapasai issued court orders banning the public and non-credentialed press from the courtroom for the duration of Ngo’s jury trial as it was underway in Multnomah County Circuit Court. The judge’s decision was made due to multiple in-court disruptions since the trial began on July 31 as well as security issues.
Hello? Mistrial? Severe reprimand of this defense counsel? Continuing:
On the final day of the trial, both Ngo and his colleague Daviscourt, who has been providing day-by-day coverage, were harassed by Antifa’s associates. Ngo was heading into court while Daviscourt was threatened inside the courthouse as the jury sat down to deliberate. “Get in the elevator with us,” one of the co-defendants, joined by two others, told Daviscourt in a threatening tone, calling her a multitude of names. “Why won’t you get in the elevator with us? We want you in here.”
You know, I seem to recall that we had a federal law enforcement agency that at one time actually infiltrated and essentially broke the back of the KKK. That agency was the FBI. Considering that the FBI these days is acting as a de facto Gestapo for the junta in power, engaging in the political persecution of said junta’s enemies, extending to parents and persons of faith(funny how the Klan had a hard-on against Catholics and Jews almost as rabid as with colored people of color) the odds of them infiltrating and breaking Antifa are zero. That’s because Antifa is a de facto Sturmabteilung of the same junta. So, reading that article, one gets the impression that Portland, Oregon 2023 is a doppelgänger to Selma, Alabama 1963. Except the FBI isn’t there to break the Klan, it’s there to bolster it.
The FBI reportedly killed a man in Provo, Utah, on Wednesday who allegedly made threatening posts direct at [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden.
Agents shot Craig Deleeuw Robertson around 6:15 a.m. as they attempted to arrest him and search his home to investigate reported threatening messages toward the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, NBC News reported. He made a threat sent Monday saying he needed to prepare his camouflage and sniper in preparation for Biden’s visit to Utah, according to the outlet.
Robertson also said he planned to assassinate Bragg in a parking garage and called him a political hack backed by Democratic donor George Soros, according to NBC News. Bragg is overseeing the prosecution of former President Donald Trump in relation to his former attorney Michael Cohen allegedly paying $130,000 in hush money to former porn actress Stormy Daniel to keep quiet about a reported affair. . .
. . . The FBI said the agency’s Inspection Division is reviewing the “agent-involved shooting” in a statement, according to NBC News. “The incident began when special agents attempted to serve arrest and search warrants at a residence. The subject is deceased,” the statement reportedly read.
Let us assume for the moment that this individual really was planning on assassinating Biden and Bragg — Pause.
Long ago and far away, I never would have even thought to write that sentence and would’ve just accepted this story as 100% emmes truth. Yet, given everything we have learned and continue to learn about both the FBI/DOJ and the intel agencies vis a vis their assault on our freedoms and political opposition along with the actual events of January 6th, 2021, that sentence no longer indicates tinfoil hat nuttery but completely rational, reasonable doubt.
So, assuming this guy was for real and not just a false flag/patsy distraction from the revelations of Biden’s criminality (the more indictments are hurled at Trump, the more his popularity rises and the more the charges are viewed as baseless by more and more people), excuse me for saying this but, SO FUCKING WHAT?
Look what happened to Andy Ngo and look at the words of this cancerous shyster Michelle Burrows:
In spite of Antifa’s well-documented history of violence, Burrows told the jury that Antifa’s unfavorable reputation is untrue and depicted the organized militants as activists fighting for social justice and civil rights. “Resistance in this country has never been peaceful,” Burrows argued in defense of Antifa, admitting that Ngo’s tormenters were, in fact, “terrorists.”
You know, despite the fact that we are in Ape City facing the Dr. Zaius tribunal, your argument cuts both ways, strychnine-tits. Let me be absolutely clear in that I am neither advocating nor promoting what this Craig Deleeuw Robertson allegedly had planned – unlike what you, Burrows, and yours have done in this country since Aaron Burr slew Alexander Hamilton all the way up to the 2020 Summer of Love Dresdenization of America where you and yours killed dozens and destroyed a few billion dollars in property.
But, if you and yours have the right to view us as an existential threat and “fascists” to be eradicated by any means necessary, don’t be surprised if someone like this – rare to the point of virtually never happening – happens. And we’ll cheer it on, much like the Sikh shopkeepers who clubbed a violent shoplifter with a broom handle, and, naturally now they are the ones that will be charged by the Soros-planted Freisler brigades.
But, we are in topsy-turvy land where scum like you and yours are “freedom fighters” and we the people are the terrorists.
To paraphrase what longtime, erudite commenter MP4 once said, and this is worth framing and putting next to “Home Sweet Home,”
“If we really were the fascists you snowflakes think we are, you’d be smoke up a chimney right now.”
The fact is, we’re not. We do not want trouble. We want to be left alone to live our lives in peace. That is one factor, along with a completely corrupt criminal justice system and government that gives Antifa and all the rest carte blanche to hate-shake us con gusto. But at some point, we are not going to take it, regardless of the repercussions. And that will be a sight to see.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Biden opened the door to taxpayers funding sexual games for children.”Planned Parenthood’s Ex-Nazi Pedophile Affiliate
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- It comes after House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) recently said the congressional probe into the Biden family’s finances is “rising to the level” of an impeachment inquiry, while Democrats argue Republicans have not produced any evidence showing the president received any foreign money directly. House Oversight Releases Memo Alleging Hunter Biden Received Millions From Oligarchs
- Hunter Biden’s former friend and associate Devon Archer testified that then-VP Joe Biden was “The Brand” that Hunter used to sway others into business with him along with access and power. New House GOP Memo Shows Payments to Biden Family from Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine
- Jonathan Turley: “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] denials of any knowledge of his son’s foreign dealings has finally have been exposed as a lie. ” Joe Biden ABSOLUTELY Benefited from Hunter’s Foreign Business
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “As conservative radio host Mark Levin pointed out . . . on Tuesday, the committee’s destruction of its own records appeared to be an attempt to obstruct future Republican investigations of its work. It had also effectively denied former President Trump of access to evidence that might potentially help his defense in the criminal prosecutions that the committee itself had urged the Department of Justice to launch. And it also prevented other witnesses from clearing their names.” January 6 Committee Destroyed Records, Videos; Trump’s Rights Violated
- “What’s happening to Donald Trump has implications that extend far beyond his presidential campaign.” Political Prosecution: A Constitutional Crisis in the Making
- William Jacobson: ““If the feds think Trump incited the January 6 riot that interfered with the electoral count, then charge him with that. But don’t play games with dubious conspiracy and fraud claims disconnected factually from the riot.” DC Indictment “is long on alleging Trump’s deceit but very short on showing criminality”
- Trump responded: “These are DARK DAYS IN AMERICA!” Twitter Served With Warrant for Trump’s Account, Fined $350K and Held in Contempt
- “If the Biden [junta] thinks that the indictments will keep Trump out of office, they’re making a risky gamble.” (good points but it presupposes the junta will respect the will of the people which they have not done for years now – jjs) The Latest Trump Indictment Looks Like It’s Backfiring
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Rather than taking the time to provide evidence as to why the defendants should be free of liability, [defense counsel Michelle] Burrows instead defended anti-fascism and attacked Ngo’s credibility as a journalist. Burrows also told jurors that she “will remember each one of their faces.” The Jury’s Verdict in Andy Ngo’s Case Against Antifa Sends Shockwaves
- “. . . she looked at the jurors, whose identities had been hidden because of threatened Antifa violence, and said she would ‘remember each one of their faces.’ The case should have been thrown out after that. It wasn’t. Dhillon and Ngo’s other attorneys don’t know what their next legal moves will be yet.” Scared Jurors, Intimidation: Reporter Andy Ngo’s Case Against Antifa Shows How Desperately Lost Portland Is
- Daviscourt said she was the only reporter in the courtroom, noting that “it was great for The Post Millennial to have this exclusive coverage, but I’ve never experienced anything like this. I’ve covered trials before, and I’ve never had Antifa militants sitting behind me making snarky comments, trying to read over everything that I’m writing from behind me, touching me physically inside the courtroom, and disrupting the courtroom.” Katie Daviscourt Says She Was Harassed by Antifa Terrorists During Andy Ngo Trial, “Windows Smashed” Out of Car
- “Robertson also said he planned to assassinate Bragg in a parking garage and called him a political hack backed by Democrat donor George Soros, according to NBC News.” (can you say “false flag?” – jjs) FBI Reportedly Kills Utah Man Who Allegedly Made Threatening Posts Towards Joe Biden
- “This new information suggests that the FBI’s use of its law enforcement capabilities to intrude on American’s First Amendment rights is more widespread than initially suspected,” House Republicans wrote in a letter sent to Wray on Wednesday. Unredacted FBI Memo Contradicts Christopher Wray’s Claim Only ‘A Single Field Office’ Targeted Traditional Catholics
- “‘Combatting Beijing’s malign influence must be a key objective for the DOJ,’ Rubio says.” (pfft, like asking the Waffen SS to look into allegations of atrocities on the Eastern Front – jjs) Rubio Asks DOJ To Investigate Chinese Funding of Left-Wing Activists
- “The former president made us aware of the festering Swamp. Now he must dismantle its power.” (he has to de-Nazify and deprogram at least a third of the country – jjs) Trump’s Second-Term Mandate: Restore Constitutional Government
- “A symposium on restoring the principle of color blindness.” How to Defeat Left-Wing Racialism
- Robert Zimmerman: “Not only was Lanham not treating them unfairly because they are black, they themselves have been treated very well by society as a whole. They are both well paid professors at a major university, able to earn enough to buy a home for $450,000 and that Lanham valued in his appraisal as worth $472K, indicating a 5% increase in value over four years.” Pushback: Judge rules that libel suit against two black professors for slandering white real estate assessor can proceed
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “We thought censorship by Facebook and other social-media companies was bad, but that was only the tip of the iceberg.” This Is Getting So Ridiculous. Check Out What the Big Tech Goons Are up to Now.
- Author Nick Ackerman, a New York lawyer, claims the former president “could, through gestures or well-timed outbursts, try to use the broadcast to sway public opinion” – as if it would be wrong for a presidential challenger who believes his prosecution is politically motivated to make his case to the public – and undermine the trial’s supposed “solemnity”.NYT: Don’t Televise Trump Trials Because It Might Sway Public Opinion
- “Vitagliano v. Westchester County petitions the Supreme Court to find that a county ordinance violates the First Amendment.” Pro-Lifers Appeal New York’s Anti-Speech Sidewalk Counseling Ban To Supreme Court
- “From Chadwick Moore, a timely new biography of the X-Man.” Inside Tucker’s World
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Moody’s also predicts a mild recession.” (a mild case of terminal cancer – jjs) Moody’s Investors Services Cuts Ratings of 10 U.S. Banks
- “There are now 31 states requiring people to pay more than $2,000 per month for their mortgages. Hawaii is the most expensive and the first to have an average payment above $5,000 per month. California is second with $4,800, and Massachusetts is third, requiring homeowners to pay $4,000 per month.” BIDENOMICS: US Housing Affordability at an ‘All-Time Low’
- “Since 1979, 10 percent of the entire British landmass … has been sold off.” How Asset Managers Took Over Your Life
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “We have faced various market and macroeconomic headwinds that have impacted our ability to efficiently scale.” Electric Bus Company With Ties to Energy Sec. Granholm and Touted by Biden Junta Files for Bankruptcy
- “The Antiquities Act, however, was never intended to authorize the president to establish quasi-national parks without congressional approval. The first monument preserved under the law was Devil’s Tower in Wyoming at the direction of President Theodore Roosevelt, who ordered less than 1,200 acres under added layers of federal protection.” Biden’s Designation Of Million-Acre Monument Is Blatant Abuse of [Illegitimately Acquired] Presidential Power
- “The regulatory regime forces consumers to buy ‘efficient’ and expensive vehicles.” ‘Gas Guzzlers’: The Government Lied About Car Markets
- “Biden’s ‘climate envoy’ has launched an assault on U.S. citizens.” Green Elites Are Attacking American Lifestyle
- “Damn the economic torpedoes, full speed ahead.” The Will to (Imaginary) Electric Power
- John Stossel: “’Promote the alarming papers! Don’t even send the other ones out for review. If you wanted to advance in your career, like be at a prestigious university and get a big salary, have big laboratory space, get lots of grant funding, be director of an institute, there was clearly one path to go.’ That’s what we’ve got now: a massive government-funded climate alarmism complex.” Scientist Admits the “Overwhelming Consensus” on the Climate Change Crisis is Largely “Manufactured”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Only a few months later, in August 2021, a criminal court in Valencia, Venezuela, issued an arrest warrant for the illegal alien for charges related to fraud, money laundering, association with organized crime, and funding terrorism.” Biden’s Parole Pipeline: Illegal Alien Linked to Terrorism Among 1.4 Million Freed into U.S. at Southern Border
- “It gets worse every day with this guy (Biden),” Ladd says. “I’d tell him he’s an idiot. That he’s ruining America.” “He’s an Idiot” – Southern Rancher Sounds Off on Biden’s Border Policies
- “Champions of illegal immigration who don’t like a given new border-control measure will claim they never work. But when the activists really know – deep in their guts – that the idea will actually work too well, they’ll hard-charge political, propaganda and court campaigns to kill it. . . This is all desperation. Because barrier opponents know it will serve to limit illegal immigration.” Dems Hate Texas’ Rio Grande Border Barrier Because it WORKS
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “DeSantis suspended Monique Worrell for reportedly failing to impose mandatory sentences for gun and drug crimes and allowing convicted minors to avoid jail time. Worrell was an elected state attorney in Orange and Osceola counties.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Prosecutor Suspended by DeSantis Blows Gasket at Presser
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Biden DOJ failed to even respond.” Rand Paul Escalates Fauci Criminal Referral
- “More effective and sustainable firearms are on the horizon — but future technology is now banned before it can even come to fruition.” The 2024 Defense Bill Threatens the Future of 3D-Printed Firearms and Basic Gun Rights
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “California students lack math skills, and the state’s fix could make things even worse.”Innumeracy and Lunacy
- David Harsanyi: “The corporate media is working overtime to hide the political left’s extremism.” Of Course Democrats Support Abortion On Demand Until The Moment Of Birth
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “NY Dem blasted for using ‘anti-Semitic tropes’ in fundraising email.” Titty-Caca AOC Accuses Pro-Israel Lobbying Group of ‘Funneling Dark Money’ to ‘Undermine Democracy’
- “The 90-year-old senator spent an hour or two there but it will likely to lead to louder calls for her to resign.” Sen. Feinstein Briefly Hospitalized After Falling at Home
- “Don’t jump” Video: Biden’s Handlers Allow Him To Walk Along Edge Of Grand Canyon Cliff
- “An historical assessment.” Is Biden the Worst President Ever?
- “The modern-day Democratic Party has become unrecognizable to me,” said Republican state Rep. Tricia Cotham of North Carolina, who switched from the Democrat Party, at a press conference in April. State Lawmakers Across the Country are Ditching the Democrats for the GOP: REPORT
- “The bad news is that the one issue on which we lose — abortion — is an extremely powerful motivator for the Left (and a suppressor for some squishy Republicans). It’s also intractable and will take years (and election cycles) to work through the system. The good news is that we’re far and away the winners in the other two major issues of the 2024 general election. Will that be enough to overcome the power of feticide as a voter draw?” The Top Three Issues of 2024 (And Yes, Abortion Is a Big One)
- To date, former President Donald Trump has ignored the requirement and has suggested he may not even participate in the debates. “I’m leading by 40 points. A lot of people say, ‘Why would you do a debate when you have people at two and three and fifteen and fourteen [percent]?’ . . . People don’t debate when they have these massive leads. They say, ‘Why would we debate?’ I would have a hostile group of anchors — a hostile network — asking questions. Why would I do that?” Ramaswamy First to Officially Qualify for GOP Debate After Signing Pledge to Support Eventual Nominee
- “The California governor has had his life’s track greased by wealthy benefactors, so it will be interesting to see how he deals with a little adversity.” Go On, Gavin, Don’t Be Afraid — Debate DeSantis
- “He also states the main focus of the PAC is to “help turn the tide against this far-right tsunami” spreading across the United States and making Generation Z lose faith in democracy.” (if only that really were the case – jjs) David “Little Shitler” Hogg’s New Campaign to Get More Losers Like Him In Congress
- “Can conservatives ever win again in the Golden State?” (Reconquista and Dao-Min Yen are ROFL – jjs) Turning California Purple
* * * * *
- “Barack Obama’s crumbling public image is more Louis Farrakhan, less MLK.” Obama’s Fraudulent Legacy Is Being Exposed, And It’s On The Wrong Side Of History
- “When the truth collides with a legend, print the legend.” Obama’s Self-Made Myths Still Stand
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Asad Majeed Khan, Pakistan’s Ambassador to the United States, was encouraged by State Department officials – including Assistant Secretary Donald Lu – to tell Pakistan’s politically powerful military that if Prime Minister Khan were removed from power, the Central Asian nation could expect warmer relations with the United States. If Prime Minister Khan were not removed, Pakistan’s generals were told that the nation would face economic and political isolation.” LEAKED DOCS: U.S. Backed Pakistan Coup Over PM’s Ukraine Neutrality
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The legislation, which criminalizes identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer, has been criticized by the United States and other Western nations, however, President Museveni has defended the policy, telling the international community to let Ugandans decide how they want to shape their society.” World Bank Defunds Uganda Over ‘anti-LGBT’ Laws
- “Azerbaijani blockade goes into its eighth month.” The World’s Oldest Christian Community Could Be the Victim of Genocide
- Ken Blackwell: “Western fecklessness has emboldened the mullahs to expand their suppression at home and abroad.” Is Iran Preparing to Commit Another Massacre?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “In the future, the Chinese Navy could conduct more far sea patrols like this, either alone or together with other countries. The Americans should get used to it,” sneered Chinese military expert Fu Qianshao. China Confirms Troop Operations Near Alaska
- “For well over a year, the Austin-led Department of Defense (DOD) purged over 8,400 healthy service members from its ranks for choosing not to comply with the Biden regime’s compulsory Covid vaccination requirement. On top of that, the vast majority of service members who sought a medical or religious exemption from the mandate had their accommodations denied.” If The Military Actually Cared About ‘Readiness,’ It Wouldn’t Have Fired Members For Refusing An Experimental Shot
- “Our girls will do domestic chores instead and survive for their life.” India: Hindu Parents Fearful of Sending Girls to School After Series of Love Jihad Incidents (I saw Love Jihad open for Pussy Riot at Le Bataclan in Paris in 2015 – jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Lieutenant Governor Sylvia Luke issued an emergency proclamation and told CNN the hospital system on the island of Maui “was overburdened with burn patients, people suffering from inhalation.” At Least 6 Dead as Wildfire Razes Hawaiian Town
- “Gambling is not a guaranteed solution to state budget woes.” Republicans May Be Making the Wrong Bet with Gambling Expansion
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Florida is a hotspot for an rapid increase in leprosy cases, according to a research note from the health agency. Though the CDC did note that Florida should be considered when doctors and researchers conduct leprosy contact tracing, an official travel advisory has yet to be issued.” CDC Won’t Issue Warning As Ancient, Mutilating Disease Outbreak Strikes Central Florida
- “While drug runners cross the border with an addictive and dangerous arsenal.” Will the Biden Junta Ban Cigars?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Since this two-stage rocket uses extremely toxic hypergolic fuels in both of its stages, those citizens wandering around the rocket’s remains are in great health danger.” (just a one-off or what does this portend for their military? – jjs) First stage of Chinese rocket crashes in Chinese city
- “That picture, cropped and enhanced to post here, is to the right. It shows Perseverance just inside the picture’s upper edge. Its graininess illustrates in a sense the engineering test nature of Ingenuity.” Ingenuity snaps picture of Perseverance during 54th flight
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Dear Lord . . . Melbourne Doctors kill unborn baby when performing sex change hysterectomy on trans-identified pregnant woman
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “From a US Supreme Court Justice writing an embarrassing, error-riddled opinion to a deputy Energy Department non-binary individual stealing suitcases at airports, and military public communications personnel using Russian warships instead of US warships for a Fourth of July social media post to a frequently incoherent vice president, the price of identitarianism is coming into full view.” How Identitarianism Killed American Meritocracy and Will Destroy the Nation
- “Like those scholars 400 years ago, they are stupidly dogmatic.” Today’s Leftists Would Refuse To Look Through Galileo’s Telescope
- “Consumers have spoken, and they don’t want progressivism and wokeness in their family-oriented content. People love Hallmark for the wholesome, innocent and simplistic stories we all know and love.” Hallmark’s WOKE CEO Steps Down Following Mass Celebrity Exodus
- “A cartoonish indictment of the ‘patriarchy’ – and of the women who have ‘submitted’ to it for millennia.” Dreadful ‘Fascist’ Barbie Dominates the Cinema
HITHER & YON
- “Remembering Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite 50 years later.” Elvis Presley Is Still King of American Music
- “Ben Kingsley uncorks another wonderful performance in this sweet sci-fi drama.” Why Jules Isn’t Really About Aliens
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.