Good morning, kids. I’m physically and emotionally exhausted after my trip, but made it back home yesterday afternoon with relative ease. There’s nothing more necessarily to add to yesterday’s story of Trump’s latest indictment for the high crime of thinking he could exercise his first amendment rights and really thinking he had them in the first place. But let us let the illusion that this is all just slightly more than normal “ain’t beanbag” politics as usual continue. If it can. Certainly that’s how the usual gang of idiots and frauds on our side are treating it.
What underscores our transmogrification of what was the greatest nation and society in history into nothing more than a gilded banana republic – and the dissolution and squalor left in the wake of armies of criminals, derelicts and drug addicts, political thuggery, and a national debt that is reaching dangerously high levels set to erase the “gilded” part – are the real crimes and borderline (if not actual) treason of Joe “Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants” Biden.
Biden and family made their bones over the course of more than half a century not just on mere graft and influence peddling, but on trading on the national security of the nation itself. Burisma and Ukraine is bad enough, but crap like this which is flying under the radar (mostly courtesy of a media that function as propagandists in service to the junta and more broadly the anti-American cause) is orders of magnitude worse.
There’s a certain truth to the joke. DuPont is the corporation that defines Biden’s career. His first Senate bid was staffed with DuPont employees, including future chief-of-staff and senator Ted Kaufman, who was conveniently allowed to take a “leave of absence” from DuPont to help elect Biden. Biden celebrated his victory at the Hotel DuPont and bought a former DuPont mansion.
DuPont figures in a lot of Biden’s stories. He even claims to have gotten on board with gay marriage when his father showed him a gay couple kissing at DuPont. And Biden figures in the latest DuPont story which involves handing over advanced military technology to China.
Last year, DuPont sold off its biomaterials unit to the Huafon Group of China. Huafon, a massive chemical and finance organization.
Biden’s own defense secretary warned that the sale would put technology that could be used for advanced explosives in China’s hands. Those concerns were not unreasonable. DuPont had been born as a gunpowder firm that came to dominate the American defense industry in the 19th century. DuPont was there handling plutonium on the ground floor of the Manhattan Project even though its former president, Irénée du Pont, had admired Hitler. DuPont has since tried to avoid associations with weapons, but its biomaterials had potential military applications. . .
. . . Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has generally been a loyal political soldier. He had previously toed the line on nearly every Biden initiative. But on DuPont, he broke ranks. National security officials tried to meet with Biden to warn him that the DuPont deal might be good for the Delaware company, but was bad for America. Biden however refused to meet with them.
And the deal went through. Despite the supposed safeguards which were supposed to prevent Covation Biomaterials, the name of the new Chinese-controlled company, from getting its hands on the production process, it happened anyway. And the FBI launched an investigation.
Nothing is expected to come of that.
This is far from the first time that advanced American technology has fallen into the hands of our enemies in China, but it’s particularly outrageous because top defense officials, including the secretary of defense, had warned of the consequences, and it happened anyway.
And because there is no company closer to Joe Biden than DuPont. . .
. . . DuPont has been kind to Biden, donating $250,000 to his inauguration committee alone, and the Biden family has been kind to DuPont. When Robert H. Richards IV, a DuPont heir, admitted to raping his 3-year-old daughter, Attorney General Beau Biden defended the judge who refused to lock him up because he has “strong family support” and “will not fare well in prison.”
. . . Joe and Hunter Biden are far more interested in what’s good for DuPont than what’s good for America. Biden’s decision is likely to increase China’s military edge and weaken our own.
China didn’t have to buy the [spurious] President of the United States, just the “Senator from DuPont.”
Delaware, graft and incest. Yup, Biden and DuPont are peas in a pod, eh?
Last December in Reedley, a city of 25,000 near Fresno, city inspectors noticed a garden hose attached to an abandoned warehouse. Inside they found a secret, illegal biolab harboring, as the Mid Valley Times reported, hundreds of allegedly genetically engineered mice, “potentially infectious” bacteria, and viral agents, including chlamydia, E. Coli, streptococcus pneumonia, hepatitis B and C, herpes 1 and 5, rubella, and malaria. . .
. . . As of Aug. 14, the California Department of Toxic Substances Control and the CDPH had issued no official statement on the illegal lab. Bonta, busy challenging parents who want to be notified over gender propaganda in schools, had nothing to say about the ramshackle facility.
Newsom, who had been threatening a school district for rejecting a textbook celebrating sexual predator Harvey Milk, was stone silent on the Reedley lab. As of Aug. 14, Newsom’s news website was still ignoring the illegal Chinese operation. That should come as no surprise.
In April of 2020, Newsom went on national television to announce a $1 billion deal for face masks with the Chinese company Build Your Dreams, which is not known for protective equipment. The governor refused to share details with fellow Democrats, and what happened to the $1 billion remains something of a mystery.
Long before Newsom’s mask deal, California hired a Chinese company, the state-owned Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries, to build the new span of the Bay Bridge. At the time, the Chinese company had no experience building bridges, and it showed. The project came in 10 years late, $5 billion over budget, and riddled with corrosion, bad welds, and other safety issues. When informed of the safety issues, Gov. Jerry Brown famously said, “I mean, look, shit happens.”
Brown protégé Gavin Newsom — Brown appointed Newsom’s father as a Superior Court and Appeal Court judge — is taking a pass on doings in Reedley, and so have major California newspapers. By contrast, reports on the lab by the California Globe have gone viral and attracted national attention.
And for those keeping score at home, should Joey’s brain melt before 2024, or if his and his family’s collective crimes cannot be swept under the rug, Newsom is supposedly being groomed (pun intended) to take Biden’s place at the top of the pre-punched ticket.
Meanwhile, RFK Jr. sat down with Tucker Carlson for an extended conversation and dropped what only a few years ago would have been considered tinfoil hat nuttery, but today sounds not only plausible but highly likely:
“Anthony Fauci got all the responsibility for bio-weapons development,” adding that after three bugs escaped from three labs in the U.S. “In 2014, 300 scientists wrote to President Obama and said ‘you’ve gotta shut down Anthony Fauci, because he is going to create a microbe that will cause a global pandemic.’”
“And so Obama signed a moratorium and shut down the 18 worst of Anthony Fauci’s experiments, where most of them were taking place in North Carolina by a scientist called Ralph Baric,” Kennedy added.
He then explained that Fauci outsourced many programs offshore to avoid scrutiny.
For sure, this and the previous item were going on before Biden was installed as the ventriloquist’s dummy “president.” But that it has metastasized during his illegitimate occupation of the White House as well as the fact that the bureaucracy that helped install him and that will prevent any non Deep State player from dismantling the Leviathan let alone winning an election to make the attempt, is telling.
But Trump said “pussy.” Worse, he had the gall to even think he had the right to say it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Schwab, the son of a Nazi collaborator and leading proponent of “the Great Reset,” made the remarks in an unearthed interview with Swiss television . . . WEF Boss Schwab Backs Mass State Intrusion: ‘Nothing to Hide, Nothing to be Afraid of.’
- “The quicker people see the roots of the FDA problem — which go much deeper than whether it was ‘giving medical advice’ or phrasing things this way or that – the more rapidly they will see what it means to be a free person. And the sooner they will see that it is utterly imperative to eliminate the FDA. Forget The Past: FDA Claims It Never Warned Against Ivermectin for Chinese COVID19
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “We are facing a national tragedy.” The Big Guy
- “Attorneys from Empower Oversight, an organization dedicated to protecting whistleblowers, corrected assertions Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell made during interviews with CNN and CBS News regarding the ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden.” IRS Whistleblower’s Attorneys Debunk False Claims From Hunter Biden’s Lawyer
- “Political victories are achieved by patience, not rash action.” The Impeachment Chorus Needs to Cool It
- “Joe, c’mon man. Tell the truth. It will set you free.” After His Navy and ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ Confessions, What Will Biden Admit to Next? Here’s a List of Possibilities
- “The bagman doing the big guy’s dirty work always ends up thrown under the bus.” Media Fixers Pretend Hunter Biden Is Under The Law — So Joe Biden Can Stay Above It
TRUMP PERSECUTION BY PROSECUTIONS
- “If we no longer uphold equal justice under the law, we still have a country, but not the one we thought we had.” When the Justice System Falls Apart, So Does the Republic
- “And what about those Indictment Documents put out today, long before the Grand Jury even voted, and then quickly withdrawn? Sounds Rigged to me! Why didn’t they Indict 2.5 years ago? Because they wanted to do it right in the middle of my political campaign. Witch Hunt!” Trump Responds to Indictment: ‘The Whole World is Laughing at the United States’
- “Last year, for example, the communist dictatorship in Cuba held a mass trial for 21 protesters and dissidents . . . In 2020, Turkey, which is run by a democratically-elected autocrat, nearly 500 people were sentenced to life in prison in one trial for their alleged participation in a 2016 coup attempt (one cheered by some of the same Democrats who later impeached Trump).” Georgia Indictment Joins Totalitarian Tradition of Mass Trials of Political Opposition
- William Jacobson: “Nothing Mr. Meadows is alleged in the indictment to have done is criminal per se: arranging Oval Office meetings, contacting state officials on the President’s behalf, visiting a state government building, and setting up a phone call for the President. One would expect a Chief of Staff to the President of the United States to do these sorts of things…. This is precisely the kind of state interference in a federal official’s duties that the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution prohibits, and that the removal statute shields against.” Mark Meadows Files To Remove Georgia State Prosecution To Federal Court
- “Raffensperger did not clarify how, exactly, indicting a former president, and the leading opposition candidate in the next election, plus his attorneys, for contesting a vote meant upholding the rule of law or the Constitution. . . Notably, Georgia has never indicted Democrat Stacey Abrams for years of claiming the 2018 gubernatorial race was stolen. Nor has it indicted Mark Zuckerberg and others who spent $51 million in private money to turn out the vote in Democratic counties in the state.” Georgia’s Elected Republicans on Trump Indictment: We Told You, No Fraud
- DeSantis: “And so, I think it’s an example of this criminalization of politics. I don’t think that this is something that’s good for the country.” (the understatement of the year – jjs)DeSantis and Other GOP Presidential Candidates Respond to Trump’s Georgia Indictment
- “Here is a run-down of the ‘conspiratorial’ acts cited by the Fulton County district attorney’s office in the unprecedented indictment.” How Stupid Is The Georgia Anti-Trump Case? They Indicted Trump For Tweeting At People To Watch TV
- “When politicians are tempted to prosecute their enemies for political reasons, they must fear the same thing happening to them.” (Never going to happen – jjs) How Should Republicans Respond To Fulton County? Indict The Left
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Charles McGonigal, a former special agent and chief of counterintelligence at the FBI’s New York field office, pled guilty to money laundering and conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), in connection to services provided to Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian oligarch, according to the release issued Tuesday. McGonigal was a key player in spearheading the “Crossfire Hurricane” probe – informally referred to as “Russiagate” – in 2016, which was the investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Russia, the New York Post reported. Top FBI Official Involved In ‘Russiagate’ Investigation Pleads Guilty To Conspiracy To Aid Russian Oligarch
- “The Republican establishment must awaken from its coma and begin unmasking the Democrats’ reign of terror against their political adversaries.” (The GOP-e is in on the whole thing, pal – jjs) The Democrats are Certain They Will Never be Held Accountable for the Trump Indictments and Biden Cover-Up
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre accidentally published a post on Tuesday afternoon on her official government X account that apparently was meant to be published on [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden’s account official government account.” (Pro tip: now would be the appropriate time to say “no comment” – jjs) White House Staffer Accidentally Posts Tweet Seemingly Meant For Biden’s Account
- “One would be remiss not to note that these are the same people, ironically, who promulgated the fact-free Russiagate conspiracy theory hoax, now totally debunked by the Mueller investigation and countless other reports, for a literal half-decade in the service of coping with Clinton’s utterly unexpected 2016 loss.” WATCH: Hillary Cackles Like a Hyena on MSNBC About Latest Trump Indictments
- In fact, a cursory glance through the Washington Post‘s own site search function reveals dozens if not hundreds of articles cheering on the censorship of conservatives, or Trump himself, with one declaring: “Twitter’s Trump ban is even more important than you thought” and another which says Twitter actually went “easy” on Trump, despite banning the President. WaPo Bemoans Big Tech Bias After Years of Cheering It On
- “. . . for the First Amendment and the right of Americans to enter the modern public square of the internet without fear of government censorship, it seemed like a good day. We shall see if this is borne out by the court’s eventual opinion.” In Landmark Free Speech Case, Fifth Circuit Judge Likens Government Coercion Of Big Tech To ‘Mob’ Boss
* * * * *
- “Expecting an ever-evolving AI ‘intelligence’ to remain constrained by its programmers’ national interests may prove hopelessly naïve.” All Hail the Coming Computer King?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “This fiscal doom and gloom comes at a time when the administration is trying to take credit for its economic ‘achievements.’” Congressional Budget Review Shows Biden Drowning Americans in a Sea of Red Ink
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Ship of state of fools.” Finally Zeroing Out Net-Zero?
- “Apparently, the government has powers that are magical enough to manipulate the world’s climate.” (wait, I thought only the Jooz can control the weather? – jjs) Is This The Most Asinine Sentence Ever Written About “Climate Change?”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “DeSantis’ statement will likely prompt much criticism from groups and individuals that support the program. In 2021, hired researchers claimed that Trump’s temporary curbs on the H-1B inflow in 2020 chopped $100 billion from the Wall Street value of U.S. companies.”Ron DeSantis Slams H-1B Program
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “I will apologize for my language, but I will not apologize for getting upset & speaking my mind considering the circumstances,” the Texas Republican stated in another post. “If I had to do it again, I would still step up & act in a life-threatening situation. I will ALWAYS help someone in need. I WILL NOT apologize for that.” WATCH: Fiery Clash Between Republican Ronny Jackson and Police at Rodeo
- “’I don’t understand why I have to be villainized so they can feel better about their ideology,’ immigrant victim abused by now-fired teacher says of leftist activists.” (You just accidentally won a cookie! – jjs) ‘Scared For My Safety’: Sexual Assault Victim Stunned As Leftists Defend Teacher Who Attacked Her
- “An iconic retailer pens a scathing letter to the city and state government on public safety.”San Francisco’s “Tyranny of the Minority”
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Arwady pushed back against the CTU’s refusal to reopen schools in Chicago, and it cost her. And Johnson made it absolutely clear that there’s a new sheriff in town, and its initials are C.T.U.” Chicago Mayor Fires Public Health Chief Who Fought Teachers Over School Closures
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Legislative push comes as admin has threatened school districts that want to notify parents if their child is trans or nonbinary.” California’s Newsom Hints at Legislative Crackdown on Parental Rights
- University President’s “The Year of Free Speech is shaping up to be public relations window dressing,… President Pollack has stated that she remains as committed to DEI as she is to academic freedom, even though various Cornell DEI policies directly conflict with academic freedom, viewpoint diversity, and free expression on campus. Political purity screens and DEI litmus tests have no place in the policies of a university.” Cornell Free Speech Alliance Calls On Administration To Drop “DEI Litmus Tests
- “Two deeply flawed reports encourage colleges to go after immigrants.” Higher Ed’s New Targets
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Despite VRP’s “nonpartisan” status, it has strategically geared its activities towards securing election wins for Democrats by focusing on specific demographics, CRC claims.‘Nonpartisan’ Voter Registration Org is Actually a Dem Get Out The Vote Machine, Report Says
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Jew-hating blood libels find a home in a ‘Decolonizing Trauma Studies’ course.” Princeton Course Claims That IDF “Harvests the Organs of ‘Palestinians'”
- “Shameful moral idiocy and cowardice.” The West’s Long Demonization of Israel
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Paxton trial is the final play for the dying vestiges of RINO legislators.” Texas GOP Civil War Will Erupt if Impeachment Upheld
- “Longtime Clinton confidante Minyon Moore tapped to lead 2024 convention.” FLASHBACK: Feds Accused Incoming Dem National Convention Chair of Steering Funds to Illegal Clinton Shadow Campaign
- “Pamela Price failed to disclose relationship with controversial senior staffer, prompting charges of nepotism.” Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed District Attorney Hires Boyfriend for Six-Figure Position
- “On the hour-long call heard by the Pulse were some of the most conservative state legislators from South Carolina, Arizona, Illinois, and Idaho, with Trump opening the conversation by calling it ‘a privilege to address the State Freedom Caucus Network… a very important group of people,’ before making an opening statement and going on to take questions from the participants.” Trump Hosts Townhall With 130+ GOP Lawmakers: Talks Vaccines, 2024 Plans, & Explains The Lindsey Graham Thing
- “Ramaswamy has been an outspoken critic of the indictments of Trump . . .” GOP Presidential Candidate Says He’d Ask Trump to be a ‘Mentor’ if He, “Red-Meat Ramaswamy, Wins
- “. . . And the audience wasn’t spared the cackle.” Video: Kamala Has ‘Please Clap’ Moment as She Touts Bidenomics
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Who is he hiding from?” Putin Goes Missing
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Stand-Off at Second Thomas Shoal is a Moment of Historical Importance.” PRC’s Aggression in South China Sea Needs to Be Defeated
- “Milei has reaped the rewards of the resulting disenchantment with politics as usual.” Can a Gonzo Libertarian Save Argentina?
- “Internal docs show Biden [junta] knew there was a ‘high risk’ Hamas would benefit from U.S. aid.” Biden Junta Raised Concerns Palestinian Aid Would Boost Hamas. It Went Ahead With Aid Anyway.
- “The new right-wing government plans a crackdown on illegal immigration and migrant gangs.” Finland: Helsinki Set To Become ‘Sanctuary City’ For Illegal Migrants
- “The move, which comes after foundation-funded NGOs ferried migrants to Europe for over a decade (mission accomplished?), comes after the $25 billion family foundation announced a headcount reduction of at least 40% following Alexander’s ascent.” Nazi Collaborator Soros To End ‘Most EU Operations’ In ‘Radical Shift’
- “Hezbollah was responsible for the ‘blast in Beirut’ – so why should Kuwait pay for it?”Lebanese Minister Speaks of Kuwait as if it Were an ATM Machine With a Flag
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Daniel Greenfield: “He refused to meet with national security officials warning against the deal.” Biden Allowed Major Donor to Hand Advanced Military Tech to China
- “During an interview with Tucker Carlson, presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr warned that there are thousands of so called ‘scientists’ developing killer bioweapons inside America without oversight.” Video: RFK Jr. Warns Of Thousands Of “DEATH SCIENTISTS” Developing Killer Microbes In America
- Lloyd Billinglsey: “Newsom’s state is grasping at plastic straws but ignoring a covert Chinese bio-lab.” California’s China Syndrome Exposed
- “So it’s not really a diplomatic issue, but I think that there absolutely could be a resolution.”US Ambassador says Julian Assange could receive plea deal, ‘there’s a way to resolve it’
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- Report: “a Native Hawaiian cultural practitioner and DLNR’s deputy director for water resource management, initially balked at West Maui Land Co.’s requests for additional water.” Report: State Official Refused to Release Water to Fight Lahaina Fire Until Too Late
- “First Individual Maui Wildfire Lawsuit Against Hawaiian Utilities Filed.” Maui Wildfires Being Blamed on Damaged Hawaiian Electric Power Lines
- “I’ve been to too many disaster areas. But I want to go, make sure we have everything they need.” Biden Promises to Visit Hawaii But Still Hasn’t Gone to East Palestine, OH
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “AOC’s target was sunscreen regulations by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).”WHAT?!? Titty-Caca AOC Criticizes Gov’t Regulations as Costly
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The data also showed that another one of these early galaxies spotted by Webb did not exist 250 million years after the Big Bang, but one billion years after, a date that better fits the theories about the early universe, based on the nature of this galaxy.” Webb confirms galaxy as one of the earliest known in the universe
- “The impact at Hellas would certainly have been strong enough to send shock waves through the planet, enough to crack the opposite hemisphere as well as generate the volcanic energy needed for the growth of the Tharsis Bulge.” The impact that almost cracked Mars open
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- England remains a nominally Christian country, with the monarch swearing Christian oaths and the established Church of England sending bishops to the Upper House of Parliament – but it is secular in practice, with Christians being arrested for offending homosexuals and Muslims. 600-Year-Old Lawyers’ Society Bans Grace Before Meals to Be ‘More Inclusive’
- “The singer will likely be heard from again as a voice for that old soul, forgotten America so despised by the cool kids north of Richmond.” Oliver Anthony’s Army Is Here to Stay
- “As demonstrated in a PC-USA minister’s recent sermon openly promoting abortion.”Presbyterianism Lost Its Clout When It Embraced Modernism
- Christian Toto: “‘Mind of Mencia’ alum perfectly describes why comedians need their freedom.” Carlos Mencia: “Your Feelings Are Not Protected in the Constitution”
- “Robert Zimmerman: “For though curses and obscenities have their place and proper time, in a civilization of rational civil adults one does not encourage their use. Instead, one limits their use to very rare exceptions, and even then if you are a mature thinking person you try to avoid their use entirely. By doing so you force yourself to reaction thoughtfully to difficult situations, rather than emotionally and irrationally.” We are Becoming a Nation of Barbarians
- “The university is on the wrong side of history.” (I hate that expression but the gravamen of the essay is spot on – jjs) UW-Madison Needs to Restore Fredric March’s Name
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.