Good morning, kids. Yesterday’s editorial brought a lot of heated discussion, especially towards the tail end and after the art thread was posted. The gravamen of my disquisition is that for people to agree that America as founded, or at least the last vestiges of same were snuffed out in the wake of the 2020 election theft yet still engage in the same sort of retail party politics as if it’s business as usual is just plain schizophrenic.
At the heart of this is the divide between those who stand by Donald Trump as a candidate out of a sense of misguided loyalty and those who think it’s time to move on to someone else, primarily Ron DeSantis as a candidate. You have to put that out of your mind and most especially the notion that there is going to be a free and fair election come November of next year. It’s not going to happen.
The most optimistic assessment I can make is that there is a slight chance that whoever is the nominee will somehow miraculously overcome the now institutionalized fraud courtesy of the 2020 lockdowns and barely eke out a win, that eventually does survive a challenge in SCOTUS. But, given what is at stake and the players involved, you can bet your ass that they will not allow that to happen. So this bickering about loyalty to Trump or ditching him for his failures and flaws in favor of DeSantis to me is pointless.
And to be fair, Trump does himself absolutely no favors, either as a candidate in a kabuki theater production of either The Producers or Bananas or even as someone who you want to get behind as a leader of a movement.
After being indicted at the start of the week on 13 felony counts in Fulton County related to his alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Trump said on social media that he was going to be releasing a “detailed but irrefutable” report on alleged election fraud “which took place in Georgia.”
“Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others – There will be a complete EXONERATION!” Trump stated, adding that prosecutors should go after those who allegedly rigged the election.
However, Trump’s lawyers pled with him to not hold the event because it could be used against him in his case. One of his former White House lawyers warned it could lead to an obstruction charge because it could be seen as trying to taint the jury pool.
“Rather than releasing the Report on the Rigged & Stolen Georgia 2020 Presidential Election on Monday, my lawyers would prefer putting this, I believe, Irrefutable & Overwhelming evidence of Election Fraud & Irregularities in formal Legal Filings as we fight to dismiss this disgraceful Indictment by a publicity & campaign finance seeking D.A., who sadly presides over a record breaking Murder & Violent Crime area, Atlanta,” Trump wrote on social media. “Therefore, the News Conference is no longer necessary!”
Ugh. Just fucking ugh. As old Rummy himself once quipped, “You go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.”
For better or worse, instead of a Ghandi or MLK or dare I say Christ, we have le mauvais homme orange. And I have a nasty suspicion that even Trump doesn’t quite get the nature of the situation he finds himself in. He certainly didn’t with his horrendous staffing choices. While you can chalk that up to sabotage or perhaps a naivete about who and what dwells in D.C. and their loyalties, how the hell after taking more knives to the rear than Julius Caesar joining in with the O’Jays on “Backstabbers,” does he support Ronna Romney McDaniel to chair the RNC?
He better wake up and smell the coffee because as he goes so goes the rest of us. And that has zero to do with elections and everything to do with gulags. That admonition and warning is not just for him but for every other candidate (of which only two others strike me as legit), GOP politician and pundit/commentator out there. Okay, stop laughing.
This is not a game anymore. It’s deadly serious. It’s nice to see pundits and such writing articles that declare the charges brought against Trump are so ridiculous and baseless that they’ll be laughed out of court. But for them to not understand that the anti-American evil in the very act of bringing those baseless, nakedly political charges in the first place is a tell. With judges like this Tanya Chutkan, along with Amy Berman Jackson, Beryl Howell and the horrendous Emmet Sullivan and a jury pool that will eagerly go along to convict or will otherwise be helped by cadres of Antifarians who know where they live to get their minds right, who’ll have the last laugh?
Let us assume President Trump isn’t thrown in prison, left-wing Secretaries of State allow him on the ballot, and the Democrats do not successfully “fortify” the election. In that situation, Donald Trump wins in 2024 in an electoral landslide. Even so, in that case, I believe we will see widespread political violence from the Left that will far surpass in size and scope the George Floyd riots of 2020.
The Left is deeply afraid of President Trump. They are also in charge of tremendous financial resources. The leadership of virtually every institution in American life from Wall Street to the woke military despises ordinary Americans and the MAGA movement. The Biden regime would be more than happy to sic their communist paramilitaries, like ANTIFA, on the heartland.
This is a dangerous possibility and one that all patriotic Americans need to be ready for.
If Biden claims another stolen election victory it will mean political repression orders of magnitude greater than what we are seeing now. If Trump wins, the entire American liberal establishment will go on the warpath.
President Trump and his team walk a narrow tight rope.
But they do have options. For one, the Trump campaign should start now by laying the groundwork for widespread pro-Trump rallies and protests if the President is unjustly imprisoned. The trucker rally in Canada is the model. At its height, the Canadian government nearly imploded in the face of this public pressure.
President Trump could easily capture that energy. But he shouldn’t just aim to motivate truckers. The American rail networks are even more vulnerable to a widespread strike. The rail companies treat their employees like serfs and the federal government won’t even allow them to strike for better wages. President Trump should start now by promising to support our tough and unheralded rail workers in receiving the wage increases, health benefits, and vacation days they deserve.
When the moment comes, IF President Trump is thrown in jail by our corrupt regime or is denied his rightful election victory, the moment will be perfect for a strike. The Biden regime believes that by controlling the nation’s financial sectors and federal law enforcement agencies that they are all-powerful.
They need to be taught a lesson. A widespread coordinated rail strike and trucker protest could easily bring the nation’s economy to a screeching halt. America’s transport networks are a critical vulnerability for the Biden regime. Our leaders hate the people who work in these industries but also need them to keep showing up in order to keep the money flowing.
Any protest against the liberal totalitarians of the Biden regime comes with risks. Federal agents will attempt to infiltrate such protests to stage provocations and false flags. Organizers of such protest activity will be censored by the major social media companies at the behest of the deep state.
The federal government would be more than happy to throw pro-Trump protestors in prison or even use violence against them. In light of these considerations, patriotic Trump defenders should utilize the tactics of the pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong against the Communist Party in China. These patriots should take measures to confuse facial recognition software and video recording and they should turn off cellular communication devices while protesting. They should also use cash instead of credit cards to pay for goods purchased in or around a protest.
Beyond encouraging protests and a transport strike, President Trump should also consider simply refusing to go along with these corrupt prosecutions. This is a high stakes option but it has the benefit of putting the Biden regime in an uncomfortable position. If President Trump refused to show up to court, decrying these legal prosecutions as illegitimate (which they are), he will force the deep state either to give up their witch hunt or to use force to make President Trump submit.
Are they really willing to take such a drastic step?
There are some Pollyanna-ish undertones to this essay but the thrust of the piece is important. Considering who and what the Left is, what they have already done, what they are capable of, and considering they are now within a red nether hair’s breadth of finally imposing the thousand-year Robert Reichhhhhhhhhhhh-uh on us, what do you think?
Have a good weekend. See you tomorrow for the hobby thread. Be there. Aloha.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “A society that witnesses constant cultural churn … should be considered presumptively undemocratic.” The Conservatism of Democracy
- “How National Public Radio uses your money to peddle lies, hate and disease.” Sacrificing Children on the Altar of Ideology
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Biden’s initial plea deal would have had him plead guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges and enter a diversion agreement allowing him to avoid jail time for a felony gun charge. The deal fell apart during a July 26 hearing when Noreika uncovered a section of the diversion agreement promising broad immunity for future charges.” Judge Approves Motion Allowing DOJ Prosecutors to Bring Charges Against Hunter Biden in a Different District
- “In particular, Comer said he seeks documents in which the elder Biden allegedly used a pseudonym; his son’s former business partners Hunter Biden, Eric Schwerin, or Devon Archer are copied; and all drafts of then-Vice President Biden’s speech delivered to Ukraine’s parliament in December 2015.” Comer Seeks Records of Biden Allegedly Using Pseudonym as Vice President
- “Comer has requested all unredacted emails to and from all the aforementioned parties by Aug. 31, 2023.” Why Did Joe Biden Need Three Aliases in Ukraine-Related Emails? Awww, You Know Why!
- “As arguments mount against Joe Biden’s claims that he’s had no involvement or knowledge of his family’s foreign business, House Democrats have taken the increasingly far-fetched position of defending the [so-called quote-unquote “president”].” House Democrats Defend Joe Biden’s Weakening Position in Business Scandal
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Willis brought the charges against President Donald Trump. A grand jury indicted him this week.” GA State Senator Demands Emergency Session to Investigate Fulton County DA Fani Willis
- After being indicted at the start of the week on 13 felony counts in Fulton County related to his alleged efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, Trump said on social media that he was going to be releasing a “detailed but irrefutable” report on alleged election fraud “which took place in Georgia.” Trump Cancels Event Where He Said He Would Show Evidence Of Election Fraud In Georgia
- Reinforcing the integrity of the study, a Facebook-funded attempt by USA Today to “fact check” it fell flat. Trump Indicted for Citing Data From Ph.D.-Vetted Study On Election Fraud
- “Is Fani’s case a nonstarter? Let us count the ways.” Fani’s Fifteen Minutes of Fame
- “After her 2016 loss to Donald Trump in the presidential election, Clinton repeatedly called Trump an ‘illegitimate president.'” FLASHBACK: When Democrats Were Cool With Calling Elections ‘Stolen’
- Chutkan’s grandfather, Frank Hill, and great uncle, Kenneth Hill, were imprisoned during the British colonial era, with Governor Sir Arthur Richards describing Kenneth, in particular, as “probably the most dangerous subversive agent in Jamaica.” Jan 6 Trump Judge Is Close Relative of ‘Dangerous’ Jamaican Marxists
- “The public needs to back up and ask the most basic legal question about the current criminal complaint against President Trump.” (What does not having a case mean when they have the judge, prosecutor and jury? – jjs) The Legal Flaw of United States v. Trump
- “Making America Great Again won’t come without risks.” (If a lynchpin of the author’s thinking is a GOP taking his side, we’re doomed already – jjs) How President Trump Can Use Political Pressure to Defeat the Biden Witch Hunt
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Why is mystery man not in jail?” Video: Ex-Capitol Police Chief Shares New Information About Ray Epps
- “It’s been a slow boil since the Patriot Act in the wake of 9/11, but now they’ve cranked up the heat.” Domestic Enemies of the Constitution and the American People
MAUI WILDFIRE DISASTER & DISASTROUS GOV’T RESPONSE
- “Given the gravity of the crisis we are facing, my team and I will be placing someone in this key position as quickly as possible and I look forward to making that announcement soon,” [Maui County Mayor Richard] Bissen said. Maui Emergency Management Head Resigns After Questions of Not Sounding Alarm During Wildfires
- “Maybe if we change the name of Maui to Ukraine, maybe they will pay attention to us.”Video: Tulsi Gabbard Blasts Biden Junta’s “Horrible” Response To Maui Disaster
- “The death toll now stands at 106, and more coroners are on their way to assist in the identification of the victims from recovered remains.” Resort Worker’s Video May Have Captured Start of Maui’s Deadly Wildfire
- “We are suffering.” Maui Residents Slam Biden Junta Response To Deadly Wildfires
- “After the cantankerous [so-called quote-unquote “president”] told reporters he had ‘no comment’ for the Maui victims as he lounged at the beach near his Delaware vacation home, the Biden [junta] scrambled to do damage control with more updates about help for Maui on Monday. ” Biden’s $700 Checks To Hawaii Fire Victims Won’t Even Cover Their Share Of Ukraine Bill
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “I have a negative view of the tyranny of the minority.” Video: Ramaswamy Gives ‘LGBTQ+ Reporter’ a Reality Check
- “Lib journos gleefully compare Trump to ‘mobsters and gangsters’ following Georgia indictment on RICO charges.” WATCH: Media Give Donald Trump the Tony Soprano Treatment
- “The presence of political bias can influence user views and has potential implications for political and electoral processes.” No-Shit-Sherlock Dept.: University Study of AI Powerhouse ChatGPT Reveals Clear Leftist Bias
- “Finds alleged defamatory statements about Sandmann’s encounter with an activist banging a drum in his face were non-actional opinion.” Nick Sandmann Loses Appeal Over Dismissal of Defamation Claims Against Several Media Outlets
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “His policies will tug against each other until the whole structure collapses.” Biden’s Environmental Tent Cannot Stand
- “The Democrats are using the ‘climate crisis’ as a means to establish unfettered political power.” (This among many other things – jjs) A Climate For Absolute Power
- “Minors want to force officials to take into account climate change.” Montana Madness
- “We need your car battery, comrade.” Buy an EV, Power Your Neighbor’s Fridge!
- “By maintaining endangered species protections on the growing bear population, lawmakers are enabling grizzlies to threaten communities.” Letting Grizzlies Terrorize Ranchers Is Climate Crazies’ Next Anti-Civilization Crusade
- “Researchers trying to proclaim a novel idea worthy of publication could be manipulating the results.” Combatting Academic Hucksters in the Sciences
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Sanctuary cities feel the heat.” Biden’s Spreading Illegal Immigration Crisis
- “There is a humanitarian crisis building inside the United States, and instead of finger-pointing, Democrat politicians should start coming up with solutions.” (umm, Rick old boy, the crisis IS their solution! – jjs) Finger-Pointing Among New York Democrats Over Migrant Crisis Becoming Comical
- “The largest suppliers of heroin, cocaine and other illicit drugs are Mexican cartels that arrange to have Mexican immigrants trying to cross the borders and smuggle in the drugs. The border patrol knows this. Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border. The United States has become a dumping ground for Mexico and, in fact, for many other parts of the world,” said Trump. Docs Warn Migrants Bring Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Measles, & Syphilis Over Border
- “. . . the Biden [junta’s] “zeal” to bring in illegal aliens and to overlook those hiring illegals has “dramatically expanded child labor” in America. Former ICE Official: Biden Border Policies Fuel Illegal Child Labor
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The city has all the gun controls Democrats push on a national level with promises that the measures will increase safety.” Democrat-Run Washington, DC, Sees 27% Surge in Homicides Year-to-Date
- Judge Smith said Binns’ offenses were “simply unacceptable,” but ultimately did not consider him to be likely to re-offend or to be a risk to the public. Comedian Busted With 35,000 Child Abuse Images Doesn’t Get Jail Time
- “Bass announced the task force at a press conference Thursday morning, days after a mass looting event in the Westfield Topanga mall made national news.” (But isn’t what happened a form of reparations? – jjs) Karen Bass Launches Task Force to Fight Retail Theft; Newsom Triples Highway Patrol in L.A.
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Dissent: Majority’s decision is “an unfortunate abdication of judicial duty … with respect to a very important constitutional issue that is directly harming and will likely continue to harm the parents in this case by usurping their constitutionally protected role.” Maryland Parents Can’t Sue School Over Policy On Secret Gender Transitioning, Federal Appeals Court Rules
- Daniel Greenfield: “Don’t ban graphic porn, ban PragerU, leftists demand.” Radicals Want Porn, Not PragerU, in Schools
- “New accreditation standard would require law schools to ban behavior that ‘hinders free expression.'” American Bar Association Considers Crackdown On ‘Disruptive Conduct’ in Wake of Stanford Shout Down
- Filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida on Monday, the lawsuit brought by NCF Freedom Inc. and New College students and professors claims that SB 266 — which was signed into law by Gov. Ron DeSantis in May — violates the First Amendment “because it favors and permits speech which opposes ideas such as diversity, equity and inclusion and social activism, etc. but disfavors and censors speech which promotes those ideas.” Leftists Sue New College Of Florida Reformers For Not Letting Them Indoctrinate Students On Taxpayers’ Dime
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- “Harvard’s end run around the Supreme Court’s Students for Fair Admissions ruling may hasten the end of affirmative action.” Standing in the Schoolhouse Door
- The court’s decision, which is expected to be appealed, is now in limbo until the Supreme Court decides whether to take up the case. If the high court upholds the Fifth Circuit Court’s ruling, the abortion pill will be subject to the FDA’s 2000 regulations. Federal Court Upholds Abortion Pill Restrictions In ‘Significant’ Pro-Life Victory
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The evidence exists for Trump to finally prove that his 2020 election claims are valid. All he must do now is present it.” Trump Can Prove It
- In his warning to county clerks, Gray specifically highlighted ongoing efforts by the U.S. Alliance for Election Excellence to use private funds as a means of influencing the electoral process. The Alliance is an $80 million venture funded by left-wing nonprofits to “systematically influence every aspect of election administration” and advance Democrat-backed voting policies in local election offices. Wyoming Secretary Of State Warns Election Officials To Repel Dems’ ‘Blatantly Partisan’ Dark Money Election Scheme
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “. . . And the trainer might surprise you.” Judge Orders Lawyers to Religious-Liberty Training
- “Illulian’s lawyers made it clear that if the Beverly Hills officials continued to threaten Illulian in this manner, they would be sued for violating numerous civil rights laws as well as the Constitution, and would held personally liable for damages in those lawsuits.” Today’s Blacklisted American: California City Harasses Rabbi for Having Guests Over for Dinner
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Tahir Javed has maintained access to the White House and top Democrats.” Bro-Fo Omar Touted DNC Megadonor’s Medical Device Company During Controversial Pakistan Visit
- “Bill Mitchell, one of Ron DeSantis’ top online influencers, is threatening to mobilize fellow DeSantis supporters to help Joe Biden win the 2024 election if Trump is the nominee.” I Don’t Care Who You’re Backing in the GOP Primary, Don’t Pull This Crap
- “Ramaswamy recently overtook DeSantis for second place in a Kaplan Strategies poll; he is third but rising in the RealClearPolitics polling average.” Report: Documents Unearthed Reveal DeSantis Super PAC Plan to Defend Trump and ‘Hammer’ Ramaswamy in Debate
- Ramaswamy, a businessman, has risen to political popularity since announcing his presidential campaign. During his interview with Carlson, he said his campaign is focused on fighting back against the “bipartisan consensus” that Americans “can’t handle the truth.”‘Play Some Political Snakes and Ladders’: Ramaswamy Talks Campaign, America’s Future and Foreign Policy with Tucker
- Robert Spencer: “And so as 2024 approaches and victory seems certain over the man they fear and hate the most and have accordingly saddled with dozens of bogus felony charges, the Dems face what looks to be an insoluble dilemma. It could only take someone of immense stature to cut this Gordian knot. Is Michelle Obama standing by with scissors?” It’s Getting Serious Now: L.A. Times Kicks Off the Dems’ ‘Dump-Harris’ Movement
- “Among Republicans, 34 percent give McConnell positive marks, including only five percent who say he is ‘very favorable’ versus 49 percent who see him negatively.” Poll: 18% of Americans View Mitch McConnell Positively as Age Comes Under Scrutiny
- Christie isn’t just disliked by 57 percent of Republicans, the people he expects to potentially elect him in 2024, but he also earned the ire of 60 percent of Democrats. Even a good portion of independents, 46 percent, say they have a “somewhat” or “strongly unfavorable” opinion of Christie. The Poll Results Are In: Everyone Hates Chris “Krispy Kreosote” Christie
* * * * *
- “Not just a ‘bad president.’” A Final Word on Barack Obama
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “This past May, [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden endorsed the Danish and Norwegian training program but stopped short of setting a timetable for transfers of the advanced American fighter jet.” US to Send F-16s to Ukraine
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Victor Davis Hanson: “One way to get along with China is to deal with it exactly the way it deals with the U.S.” The Great China-American Abyss
- “Racism against black people by regime-approved Chinese is not limited to the Internet. Black people in China – most of them African immigrants – faced a wave of violent racism in Guangzhou in 2020 in which Han Chinese wrongfully evicted them and banned them from restaurants and other businesses, blaming them for the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus. In reality, the Wuhan coronavirus originated in the central city of Wuhan, China; the population of Hubei, the province where Wuhan serves as a regional capital, is about 96 percent Han Chinese.” Human Rights Watch: Heavily Censored Chinese Internet Teeming with Anti-Black Racism
- “Niger, a key state in the Sahel region which stretches along the Sahara from the Atlantic Ocean to the Red Sea, hosts thousands of soldiers from America and France, many of them driven there after military coups in neighboring Burkina Faso and Mali saw their new rulers realign with Russia and, in Mali’s case, bring in Wagner Group forces.” MORE WAR? U.S. Refuses to Rule Out Military Intervention in Niger
- “Misery and mischief in Niamey.” Niger Coup Provokes Blame Game
- “Marin posed in photos with a bralette, heels, and a mini skirt at the festival.” Former Finnish PM Parties in Helsinki After Resigning Office, Divorce
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Fort Cavazos soldiers forced to endure food service shortages while sweltering in 100+ degree heat, and the excuses are unconvincing.” U.S. Army Soldiers Facing Unconscionable Food Shortages on Domestic Bases
- Of course not. They’re Muslim. And besides, they were just starting to turn their lives around . . . – jjs 9/11 Terrorists May Never Be Given the Death Penalty, Families Told
- “How does one base have a death toll of 17 in the span of eight months? Why would the base not want to share information concerning what happened to these individuals and why so many people at one military installation have died? Since the base is funded with American tax dollars and the people dying are public servants, I think the general public has a right to know what is going on at Tinker Air Force Base, don’t you?” (Aww, accountability; what a quaint idea – jjs) 17 People Died on One Military Base Just This Year, but the Air Force Won’t Say Why
- “All law enforcement has been asked to apprehend culprits and bring them to justice.”Churches Torched by Muslim Mob in Pakistan Over Claims of Ripped Quran
- “But they won’t stop persecuting minority religions.” Islamic State Group Wants Quran Burning to End
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “For Lina Khan’s Federal Trade Commission, dysfunction is no bar to ambition.” Failing Upward
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Two stories today illustrate how allowing freedom and capitalism to rule in the development of America’s aerospace industry carries with it the potential for wonderful achievements as well as depressing failures.” The Ups and Downs of Capitalism in Space
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Republican Sen. Joyce Krawiec, primary sponsor of the bill restricting gender-affirming care, said the state has a responsibility to protect children from receiving potentially irreversible procedures before they are old enough to make their own informed medical decisions.” Puberty Blockers and Gender Surgeries on Children Barred in NC After Republican Override of Veto
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Something is happening in this country. A growing movement has started, in which regular folks look around and realize this ain’t what they expected in America.” Rapper Drops Remix of Rich Men North of Richmond, and WOW
- “Whatever the controversy is that’s come up has more to do with what the film is. I think we’re way overboard on that kind of sensitivity.” Disney Legend Defends Splash Mountain and Song of the South
- “Now they’re coming after Lee’s horse.” (If only he named it Falla – jjs) To the PC Police: Leave America’s Pets Alone
- “We’ve now reached the weirdest depths of social engineering where if you don’t enthusiastically support the regime’s pre-approved form of bread and circuses, you’re a hateful bigot in need of re-education.” It’s Getting Really Weird
- “. . . watching these morons eat themselves alive is far more entertaining than the vast majority of what Hollywood has given us in recent years. So who am I to say anything other than, ‘Have at it. Take each other out, and maybe we’ll eventually get some entertainment worth watching.’” Eating Themselves Alive! The Mob Goes After Sandra Bullock’s Oscar Just for Being in Disputed Movie The Blind Side
- “From Christopher Rufo, the perfect book to give to your clueless friends.” How the Woke Revolution Happened
HITHER & YON
- David Harsanyi: “The drab sequel to ‘Justified’ completely misses the point.” Justified: City Primeval is Worse Than Bad. It’s Boring.
- “Fox’s conspiracy saga made seamless, soaring jump to big screen in 1998.” The X-Files: Fight the Future Captured Epic Series to Perfection
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.