“Folks, I don’t think the Trump team should post the bond. I don’t,” he began. “This may sound like a crazy idea, but folks, we’re living in crazy times. And crazy times require different, crazy, bold approaches.”
“Fani Willis wants to be a smartass tyrant, little socialist communist like she is down in Fulton County, Georgia? Don’t post. Don’t post the bond,” Bongino continued. “You’re gonna jail him? Let’s elect our first political prisoner. Go ahead. Go to jail. Let the Secret Service shut the entire jail down, and we’ll see how long you’re willing to keep this charade going.”
“Let them put him in jail for a bit — folks, I know it sounds crazy,” he added, saying that the Secret Service had the authority under federal law to declare anything a protected area — even a jail — and that if the former president were to spend any time there, they would have to do that.
“You may think it’s a crazy idea,” he said again, adding, “I don’t think so. Folks, you’ve seen people around the world take a stand like this. And it’s easy for me to say, I get it, I wouldn’t be the one in a prison cell — but you want to send a message? Let’s see, let’s see what happens.”
Bongino went on to suggest that if Trump was put in jail, people should protest outside the jail every day. “Make them put you in jail and make them show America their asses and show America who they really are. And let’s see how long this lasts.”
Bongino concluded by saying that “the eff around and find out time has long since passed.”
Obviously, events have overtaken Bongino’s plea. As for that last line, he’s half right. They’ve fucked around out the wazoo, as we all know. But what have they found out? They found out that can get away with the greatest fucking-around in history resulting in stolen elections, the censorship of “wrong-think,” political persecutions and the making of ordinary citizens enemies of the State and in fact actual political prisoners in the wake of 1/6/21.
Whether we do as Bongino urges/hopes is still very much in doubt. I just don’t necessarily think it’s in our nature. Certainly not when despite the dismantling of our economy and way of life we have yet to reach rock bottom: the point at which we have nothing left to lose.
Asked why he was there protesting in favor of Trump, the man said: “You wanna know why I’m here to support President Trump? Because they done did a black man like this for decades. Making up charges. I know Trump is innocent. I support Trump against this corrupt two-tier justice system, that’s why I’m here to show my support as a black man for Trump, and I’m wearing my shirt ‘Niggas 4 Trump 2024’ – and I mean that,” he said.
The man has a point. The Junta-approved anarcho-terrorism unleashed on us is one thing as are/were the politicized cases of George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray et al vis a vis the relationship between crime, race and politics. But given how the criminal justice system has been turned on its head and is being openly used as a means of political persecution on the populace in general, here’s a guy who in his own way sees right through the bullshit.
So Trump voluntarily turned himself in and they took his mug shot. Yet Team Trump is now hawking merch with said picture. It’s so farcical and blackly comedic that even Paddy Chayefsky is looking down from Heaven and shaking his head. Even he couldn’t have dreamt up a plot like this. Yet, here we are. What’s going on makes that idiotic GOP “debate” and dare I say it and earn the wrath of many of you the less than stellar Trump/Tucker Carlson interview – on both their parts – pointless.
Anyone who still has faith in “the system” has their head up their ass. Perhaps I shouldn’t write that as a lead-in to a pull quote from Victor Davis Hanson but que sera sera.
Ironically, the double standard used by Biden and the media to hound Trump has only raised new questions of fairness. Why had the Biden family—with its far greater legal exposure—never faced such serial indictments? A Republican House of Representatives had ended prior Democratic protection given the Bidens. And the Ukraine war has again turned attention to the Biden-Burisma connection and Hunter’s shaking down of Ukrainian officials.
Finally, Joe Biden can no longer work a full day. He mutters. He stumbles. He serially lies. He hijacks solemn occasions commemorating national tragedies by trying to one up the grieving with his own self-absorbed stories—most of them irrelevant and narcissistic half-truths. If a cognitively and criminally challenged Biden cannot finish his term, we will finally learn the full story of 15 years of Biden family corruption.
15? It goes back a lot farther than that for sure but I digress. And let’s say Biden is impeached and is removed or removes himself. Impeachment is merely a political process, not a criminal one. He, Hunter and the rest of his degenerate clan will not have a finger laid on them – pun intended – by a Justice Department that is a de facto Gestapo in service to the Globalist entity that controls our government. Ditto for every other agency, bureau and department.
Getting rid of Biden accomplishes nothing. Just as electing Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or even a dream ticket of Jesus/Pinochet ’24. Nothing will happen unless and until there is a complete evisceration of the federal bureaucracy and their Mini-Me’s in every blue and RINO statehouse across the land. You can add to that the de-programming of every Leftist in the nation and the wresting of control of our educational system and purging of every Leftist teacher, lecturer and professor to prevent a recurrence of this cancer.
Right now, as I said, the Junta is fucking around and finding out they can get away with it. Rest assured, the imprisonment on false charges of a national political figure and chief rival of the Junta will not be the worst of it. We have seen this movie before over and over again and it’s going to get worse.
Much worse. Flawed as Trump is, his assessment of him “being in the way” of the Junta’s real target, us, is spot on. At some point, he will for sure no longer be in the way.
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Two recent items have exposed the true extent to which the United States is no longer bound by the constraints of the constitution or popular consensus.” Executive Orders and the End of Liberty
- “Disaster agency’s diversity presentations say ‘white supremacy’ is ‘ingrained in nearly every system.'” FEMA Holds Employee Trainings on ‘White Supremacy’ as More Than 1,000 Hawaiians Remain Missing
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The committee says Joe Biden lied in five different ways about his family’s foreign business endeavors: 1) That Joe Biden never spoke to his family about their business dealings; 2) His family did not receive $1 million through a third party; 3) Hunter Biden never made money in China; 4) Hunter Biden’s dealings were ethical; 5) and his son did nothing wrong.” Oversight Committee: Joe Biden ‘Lied’ at Least 16 Times About Family Business
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden nominated Graves to be the D.C. U.S. attorney in July 2021. Graves was confirmed in October 2021 after working in the private sector and as an assistant U.S. attorney in nation’s capital, where he handled cases against financial criminals and corrupt individuals, according to his official bio.” DOJ Prosecutor Who Allegedly Refused To Charge Hunter Biden Made His Career Going After Financial Crimes
- “Making Weiss the mop-up man is key to a long-running Justice Department conspiracy to obstruct justice for Hunter Biden to protect Joe Biden.” Appointing Weiss is Just Part of DOJ’s Plan to Save Face in the Scandalous Hunter Biden Investigation
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Hunter is still out of control, and could take the family down with him.” (The problem is it does nothing to remove the tyranny that installed him in the first place – jjs) The Biden Clan’s Con Is Coming to an End
- Kurt Schlichter: “Not just yet.” Don’t Impeach Biden . . .
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Trump and 18 others were indicted in a 98-page, 41-count indictment handed down by a Fulton County, Georgia, grand jury last week.” Donald Trump Arrested by Fulton County Sheriff’s Office
- “You wanna know why I’m here to support President Trump? Because they done did a black man like this for decades. Making up charges. I know Trump is innocent. I support Trump against this corrupt two-tier justice system, that’s why I’m here to show my support as a black man for Trump, and I’m wearing my shirt ‘Niggas 4 Trump 2024’ – and I mean that.”‘N*ggas 4 Trump’ Activist Says Trump Charges ‘BS’ and ‘Puppet’ Fani Willis ‘Full of Shit’
- “For half of the country it’s deeply upsetting. This is weaponizing our judicial system.”Jonathan Turley Says Trump Mugshot Is ‘Trophy Moment’ For Fulton County DA
- “Apropos of nothing, I think today’s a great day to give to my campaign,” Biden tweeted along with a link to his Act Blue donation page that calls on his supporters to “donate to the Biden-Harris campaign to fight back against MAGA Republicans.” (You and everyone who forges ballots for you cannot burn in hell fast enough – jjs) Joe Biden Celebrates Trump’s Arrest as a ‘Great Day’ to Donate to His Campaign
- “She wants to try to prosecute 19 defendants in less than two months. Good luck. It takes forever to put together a big case against one defendant.” Georgia Judge Approves October 2023 Trial Date for One Trump Co-Defendant
- “And what do you do if you’re Trump’s team? You sit back, you watch every minute of that first trial, you see all the government’s witnesses, you see them cross-examine, you take notes. It’s like seeing the other teams’ playbook opened up in front of you.” Honig continued. ‘This Is A Big Deal’: CNN Legal Analyst Lays Out Bombshell Move That ‘Could Throw a Wrench’ in Georgia D.A.’s Plans
- “Your indictment and prosecution implicate substantial federal interests, and the circumstances surrounding your actions raise serious concerns about whether they are politically motivated.” House Republicans Demand Fulton County DA Explain ‘Politically Motivated’ Trump Indictment
- “The people who hate Trump will find a way to get to you. . . This current episode in American history is nothing more than an appetizer. These people are just getting stretched out and warmed up Giuliani’s Warning
- “Jack Smith’s D.C. indictment charges the former president under contentious laws.” The Law of Conspiracy: Its Use and Abuse Against Trump
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Robert Zimmerman: “This suit is utter garbage and puts SpaceX between a rock and a hard place. I guarantee if SpaceX had hired any illegal or refugee who was not yet a legal citizen, Biden’s State Department would have immediately sued it for violating other laws relating to ITAR (the export control laws mentioned) which try to prevent the theft of technology by foreign powers.” Biden’s Justice Department Sues SpaceX
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Television news today is fully circumscribed by the internet.” Tucker and Trump are TV’s Gravediggers
- “Trump, who was suspended by the social media platform in January 2021, was reinstated by new owner Elon Musk in November 2022. Since then, it has long been speculated how Trump would make his return to the website, which became so associated with his brand and style of politics.” Trump Returns to Twitter, Posts Mugshot and Links to Donations Page
- “Just five minutes before the debate began, Tucker Carlson released a counter-programming interview with Trump.” Debate Rating: Only 12.8 Million Watched, 13 Million Less than Donald Trump’s 2015 Debut
- “Will Karine Jean-Pierre be dumped so she can immediately join MSNBC’s weekend lineup?”The Biden Revolving Door Into the Media Spins Heavily
- Anyone’s guess is as good as mine as to whether the Republican debate this week “mattered” or “made a difference” in the race — I’m leaning heavily towards “Nooo…” — but what I do know for sure is that there are some awfully stupid attempts out there to insist that it did. The First Republican Debate Was Only a Game Changer for the Delusional Media Desperately Hoping for One
- “The idea that an outlet as ridiculed and despised as CNN, an outlet that struggles to attract 500,000 primetime viewers, could somehow attract millions of subscribers… Well, only a media ‘expert’ could believe such a thing.” Relaunch of CNN Streaming Service Proves CNN Is Doomed
- Robert Zimmerman: “Both Innes and Christian were following the modern Democrat Party playbook, Obama’s legacy of hate, whereby Democrats no longer argue rationally about anything but simply throw slanders out against anyone who disagrees with them. You don’t like teaching children lies or pornography? You’re a Nazi, a racist, and a white supremacist!”Today’s blacklisted American: Real estate company fires a mother for expressing her opinions
- “Activist journalism to promote anti-Israel animus at the expense of truth.” How the BBC Blames Israel and Absolves “Palestinians” for the Mistreatment of Journalists
MAUI WILDFIRE DISASTER & DISASTROUS GOVT. RESPONSE
- “From downed electric lines, to a failure to properly execute the emergency alert system, to the decision to delay necessary water supplies to firefighters, Hawaii’s wildfires were already bad enough with dry grass and high winds; Unfortunately, the entire scenario was made worse, not by climate change but by inept officials.” Hawaii’s disaster response failure is the result of inept leaders—not climate change
- Daniel Greenfield: “What’s the truth about Biden’s public naps?” The Liar Sleeps Tonight
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Some lawmakers worry that China might hold such leverage over Biden himself. In 2021, the New York Times reported that Hunter Biden had “helped secure cobalt for the Chinese” in 2016, while his father was vice president. The matter could resurface in connection with a potential impeachment probe into the Biden family’s alleged international influence peddling. Growing Warnings: Biden Could Get Scorched by Green Dependency on Red China
- “Get the fuck out of my way!” Frustrated Citizen Takes Matters Into Own Hands, Pushes Climate Activists Off Blocked Road
- “Young conservatives want to bring the alarmism to the GOP debate.” Climate Activists Have Exploited Our Children
- “The ‘experts’ know they can’t make accurate, long-term predictions about the climate, but they do it anyway.” 1.5 Degrees Of Climate Fabrication
- “The new campaign from Consumers’ Research is exposing corporate activism through a series of digital and billboard ads.” Consumer Watchdog Launches Campaign Exposing Duke Energy ESG Priorities Over Reliable Power Grid
- “The ‘CO2 is a warming agent’ is a lot more complex – not to say contradictory – than you might think.” Button up Your Overcoat
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “‘New York has shouldered this burden for far too long’. . . Up to this point, the governor had refrained from directly criticizing the Biden [junta] over the crisis, but that changed during Thursday’s 10-minute address live-streamed from Albany.” New York Governor Shifts Tone, Pressures Biden To Speed Up Migrant Work Permits
- “One of the evils of unfettered immigration is that people are essentially stockpiled and turned into data. Their safety and their humanity are no longer a concern. They are bodies, even products, but not people, which, sadly enough, is part of the mindset of human traffickers.” Department of Labor Investigation Shows a Disturbing Attitude Toward Trafficking
- “Another racket designed for very clear purposes.” The Problem With Biden’s Plan to House Illegal Aliens
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “These illegal growing operations are detrimental to Maine businesses that comply with State laws, and we urge the Department of Justice (DOJ) to shut them down,” the delegation wrote to Garland. Bipartisan Group of Lawmakers Pressure DOJ for Answers on Illegal Chinese Marijuana Grows Exposed by DCNF
- “New legislation would handcuff retailers and impose costly new regulatory burdens.”California Gives Shoplifters Another Free Pass
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine failed to prevent the transmission of the previous coronavirus variants despite the initial claims of the CDC. The German Robert Koch Institute, for example, found that 80 percent of confirmed cases of omicron were among the vaccinated. Another study from the New England Journal of Medicine also found that the unvaccinated were contagious for a shorter time compared to those vaccinated or boosted.”SHOT (no pun): CDC: Vax May Not Protect Against New Chinese COVID Variant
- “How much have the wildfire victims of Maui received so far? $8.5 million.” CHASER: Biden Junta Directs $1.4 Billion into New Chinese Covid Research, Vaccines, and Therapies
- “A new ‘concerning’ [Chinese] COVID strain has emerged right as Pfizer and Moderna’s profits plunge and new boosters are ready to be rolled out next month.” Surely Not
- “If the government ever does get to the bottom of how much [Chinese] COVID aid was stolen, we probably won’t be alive to see it.” Feds Arrest 300 in Chinese COVID Aid Fraud Schemes Totaling $830 Million. Just $300 Billion to Go.
- “The only candidate in either forum to speak to the devastating effects of the Covid mandates was Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who on two separate occasions noted the damage lockdowns had on the U.S. economy and how closing schools harmed America’s children.”Tucker and Fox News’ Failure to Press GOP Presidential Candidates on Chinese Covid Tyranny is a Disservice to Its Many Victims
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Sage was repeatedly assaulted and raped as she was allowed to use the boy’s bathroom without her parent’s knowledge, Blair said in her testimony supporting the bill. At the time, Sage was identifying as a boy named “Draco.” Mom Sues School That Allegedly Hid Her Daughter’s Gender Identity, Led To Her Trafficking And Sexual Abuse
- “A coalition of religious parents sued the Montgomery County Public School Board in March after being notified that students could no longer opt out of lessons discussing gender identity and sexual orientation, arguing that such instruction violates their religious rights. Judge Deborah Boardman denied a preliminary injunction that would have reinstated an opt-out policy ahead of the 2023-2024 school year that begins on Monday.” Judge Rules Muslim, Christian Parents Can’t Opt Out Of Lessons On Gender Identity, Sexuality
- “Psychologist running ‘social emotional learning’ programs in schools opposes mandatory reporting of child abuse and may have failed to report instances.” ‘Social Emotional Learning’ Guru May Have Concealed Sex Abuse While Pushing ‘Young Teens’ To Enjoy Sex
- “[Pitt’s] College Republican chapter and ISI hosted conservative commentator Michael Knowles for a debate on transgenderism on April 18 with BASED Politics co-founder Brad Polumbo, and nearly 250 activists and protestors set off bombs, fireworks and burned an effigy of Knowles at the event. The college then demanded that the ISI and College Republicans pay nearly $19,000 in fees for the damage caused by protestors, which prompted Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) to issue a letter alleging that forcing the groups to pay the fees would be a violation of their freedom of speech.” University Backtracks on Massive Fee Levied on Conservatives Harassed by Mob
- It’s a “stumbling block” to teachers that students can’t read dirty material in the school library? Pull out the fainting couches! The “censorship” and “book-banning” crowd won’t let up. Here’s the Latest Victory in the Fight to Keep Smut Out of Our Schools
- “West Virginia University’s crisis portends the demise of higher education as we know it.”Mountaineer Blues
SCOTUS ABOLISHES AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- “Excluding students from these esteemed fellowships because they are the wrong race is unfair, polarizing and illegal. Law firms that have racially-exclusive programs should immediately make them available to all applicants, regardless of their race.” Activist Behind Harvard Affirmative Action Case Now Suing Law Firms
- There is already no “gestational limit” on abortion in the Democrat-run American capital of Washington D.C. and the Democrat-run states of Colorado, New Jersey, Oregon, and Vermont also allow abortion up to birth. Democrat-run New Mexico, meanwhile, has no abortion limit at the state level but some restrictions in some areas, introduced by “sanctuary cities for the unborn”. Alaska, which is run by the Republicans, also has no abortion limit, due to the State Supreme Court ruling that restrictions violated the right to privacy in the 1990s. Piss-Hockey Psaki Claims: ‘No One Supports Abortion Until Birth’ Despite Democrat States Legalizing It
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Peeking under the hood of New York’s election tallies is a pretty eye-opening experience.”Was New York’s 2022 General Election Valid?
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- The only “probe” he should face is a molten steel rod shoved up his sigmoid until it comes out his pie hole. – jjs Sen. Bob Menendez’s Wife Sold $400,000 in Gold Bars Months Before His Office Admitted He Was Facing Federal Probe
- “Americans don’t want to hedge their 2024 bets on performative politicians. They want to elect problem-solvers who will solve problems.” GOP Primary Debate Was a Dud for Americans Worried About Leftist Destruction of the Nation
- “Vivek was the single exception to an underwhelmingly mediocre debate.” Grading the First Peanut Gallery Debate
- “The 2024 U.S. presidential election is now underway. What can we learn?” False Starts in Republican Land
- “She speaks in rhyme. It’s weird. It’s weird,” Trump said. “In rhyme?” Carlson asked laughing. “Well, the way she talks: ‘The bus will go here and then the bus will go there! Because that’s what busses do! It’s weird. The whole thing is weird. This is not a president of the United States’ future.” Tucker Bursts Out Laughing After Trump Gives Spot On Impression Of Kamala Harris
- “With Donald Trump absent, a 38-year-old entrepreneur and political novice seized the spotlight.” (At least on that particular stage – jjs) Vivek Ramaswamy Shines at First GOP Primary Debate
- “With the rumored goal of limiting the participants in the August 23, 2023, Republican presidential primary debate (the ‘Debate’), the RNC seized control over one of the most significant opportunities available to presidential primary candidates. In doing so, the RNC solicited corporate contributions in violation of the Act’s rules.” Read Larry Elder’s FEC Complaint Against The RNC Over Absence At GOP Debate
- “Whether it was on domestic or foreign issues, both candidates used Wednesday’s debate to articulate positions on significant topics that concern millions of everyday conservatives. Regarding U.S. foreign policy toward the Russia-Ukraine war, for example, DeSantis and Ramaswamy were the only two on stage who raised their hands when the Fox News moderators asked which candidates would not support continuous U.S. funding to Ukraine, aligning them with a majority of Americans.” DeSantis and Ramaswamy Were the Only GOP Debaters Who Understood Their Base
- “That is not an opposition party, that is controlled opposition.” Charlie Kirk SLAMS RNC After Debate
- “DeSantis’ mission in Milwaukee was to rescue his flailing campaign. The verdict here: mission accomplished – and then some.” Guv Ron’s Great Republican Comeback
- Eric Greitens: “The reason: Trump wins big on policy.” The Scarcely-Mentioned Reason Trump is Winning So Big
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Questioning endless, no-strings-attached aid to Ukraine is apparently ‘vile’ and a ‘moral obscenity’ for certain outraged neocons.” The Heritage Foundation Suggested We Form a Ukraine Strategy. The Neocons Lost Their Minds.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The EU, having much less robust protections for speech and without the cultural traditions that underpin them, is the testing ground for such social engineering programs. These initiatives absolutely will end up in the United States, if not at the federal level then in blue jurisdictions first and rippling outward from there.” Medieval EU Censorship Regime Goes Into Full Effect
- “So what is the ultimate conclusion for Americans? We need to pay attention to BRICS and make plans to counter its influence if necessary. Otherwise, America might find itself facing a bloc of countries that might have internal disagreements but that agree on their hostility to the United States.” Anti-U.S. BRICS Admits 6 New Members, Including Iran
- Protections against discrimination are enshrined in the Brazilian constitution and penal code. “Offending the dignity or decorum” of someone based on their “race, color, ethnicity, religion, origin, or condition of elderly or disabled” is punishable by one to three years in prison and a fine. Hateful speech aimed at those who are HIV-positive has also been made a crime. (L-O-L-A Lola >>> L-U-L-A Lula – jjs) Brazil’s Supreme Court Rules “Homophobic Hate Speech” Punishable by Prison Term
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “So, yeah, great places are being created thanks to Democrats. Book a tent near the scenic mountain of feces while you still can.” Waiting for the Punchline: Mayor Claims Dems ‘Are Creating Great Places’ With Cities
- A former president of First Interstate Bank of Oregon, Bob Ames, who’s now free to speak without being canceled, told Willamette Week that the problem is that Portland is reaping what it sowed. He told the publication, “The problem with downtown Portland is that you don’t want to be in downtown Portland.” He added, “We’ve driven a lot of capital out of here, and a lot of tenants. You’re not going to book another major employer into this city for a decade.” Portland’s Predictable Doom Loop
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Pragyan’s two spectroscopes are likely similar to instruments on Curiosity and Perseverance on Mars, and allows some good surface analysis. Without a scoop however there will be no analysis of anything below the ground, unless the rover can upend a rock using its wheels.”India’s Pragyan Rover Has Successfully Been Deployed on the Lunar Surface
- “The Chandrayaan-3 mission to land in the South polar region of the moon cost $25 million, a pittance compared to U.S. space expenditures. But the Indian space program isn’t a welfare program for gigantic corporations like Lockheed and McDonnell Douglas. It is deadly serious about the commercial exploitation of space.” Why India Landing on the South Pole of the Moon is Such a Big Deal
- “According to a report in North Korea’s state run press, a launch attempt of its new rocket Chollima-1 rocket failed to reach orbit at dawn today, its payload of a classified military reconnaissance satellite falling into the ocean.” North Korea fails again to get a military reconnaissance satellite into orbit
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Chad Eugene Sevearance-Turner was the widely publicized man in line for the award thanks to his being President and CEO of the Carolinas LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce and a left-wing activist – until, that is, the news resurfaced that Turner was also a convicted child molester.” Charlotte Pride Nixes Harvey Milk Award After Realizing the Winner Is a Pedophile (so was Milk – jjs)
- Christopher F. Rufo: “An Austin-based doctor performs ‘non-binary’ genital surgeries.”Barbarism in the Name of Equality
- “An irrefutable, reader-friendly resource to guide you out of the madness.” Lost in Trans Nation
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Santana is the latest music figure to publicly come out against radical gender ideology.”Carlos Santana Smeared as “Anti-Trans” for Saying a “Woman Is a Woman and a Man Is a Man”
- “I’m understanding that there are cases of transgender, but I’m afraid that it’s also a fad, and I’m afraid there’s a lot of people claiming to be this just because they want to be that,” he said. “I find it wrong when you’ve got a six-year-old kid who has no idea. He just wants to play, and you’re confusing him telling him, ‘Yeah, you’re a boy, but you could be a girl if you want to be.’” (Only Women Bleed . . . indeed – jjs) Rock Legend Alice Cooper Dismantles Transgenderism: ‘It’s So Absurd,’ a ‘Fad’: ‘So Confusing to a Kid, to a Teenager’
- “The unwillingness to endure elite silliness is evident across the world.” The Appeal of ‘Richmond’ Extends Beyond the Small Town
- On Monday, the fat studies professor wrote the new hype around Ozempic, a type 2 diabetes medication being prescribed off-label to induce weight loss, perpetuated the “harmful idea of a future without fat.” Gender Studies Professor Blasts Fight Against Obesity as ‘Fatphobic’
- Christian Toto: “Liberal comic takes Colbert and co. to task for sharing ‘horse paste’ talking points.” Jimmy Dore Shreds Late Night Comics for Ivermectin Misinformation
- “Netflix’s six-part miniseries highlights that second point, vividly portraying Purdue Pharma’s reckless marketing of OxyContin. But it dismisses the caveat: that there are legitimate medical uses for this drug and other prescription opioids that can make life bearable for pain.” Netflix’s Painkiller Tells Only Half the OxyContin Story
HITHER & YON
- “Austen’s vision … is sociologically narrow. But it is not shallow.” Austen’s Darkness
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.