Good morning, kids. Obviously, Hurricane Idalia is in the lead and as of the latest reports is set to hit Florida now as a potentially catastrophic Category 4 storm. I assume those of you directly in its path have evacuated to safer ground. Prayers up that damage will be minimal and injuries and loss of life at zero.
It’s probably a safe bet that Leftists everywhere up to and including the criminals who hijacked the White House are praying to whatever golden calf/Pazuzu entity they worship for just the opposite while Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants will be forced to fake sincerity and put on some sort of phony dog-and-pony show to save face in the wake of East Palestine and Maui. Enough of that. Stay safe, and prayers to our Floridian friends.
Continuing with the theme brought out by Daniel Greenfield’s outstanding essay entitled “Nothing Sacred” highlighted in yesterday’s column this chilling piece underscores Greenfield’s assertion about the party and movement that worships and brings death and destruction:
It was Hannah Arendt, writing on the trial of Adolf Eichmann in 1961, who coined the term “the banality of evil.” Her phrase came under fire later from Jewish leaders worldwide, although they had missed the essence of her meaning. She was not relaying the “ordinariness” of the crimes, and she was certainly not exonerating Eichmann, she herself being Jewish and a leading philosopher of her generation. What Arendt took aim at, in critiquing the prosecution attempt at proving “intention,” was that here we had an entirely new modern subject. The new modern man was unthinking. And this makes it difficult to correlate intention.
Arendt asked if this was a particular trait of Nazi Germany. Unfortunately, it isn’t. It is endemic to an epoch: our age of non-thinking. The horror is that we are all on trial.
This ties in with the catatonic attempts by liberal media to construct a narrative of victimhood for the British child-killing nurse Lucy Letby. Along the lines of “she also was a victim,” the BBC sat down, after a court recipe of meaningless murder, with Letby’s best “loyal” friend. Her friend denied it was possible that Letby was a baby killer, unless of course she admitted it to her, personally. Of course, she would never be associated with a child killer. So, we have also not only non-thinking but dishonest thought, the kind of thought that, in accord with accepted mores, a man can have babies, that “some” people can be exonerated for their crimes according to their background. The “narrative” of the trial, as Kafka had noted, is more important than the truth. It is a plague that seeped not just into that Algerian town of Oran, for Camus had meant the plague to be universal. . .
. . . Liberal democracy works by atomizing the individual; it desensitizes one from instinct and custom and community.
This separation, this inability to think has its origins in two seminal events. The first was the rise of reason as an intellectual fashion post-Enlightenment, which was sanctified by Kant in his “categorical imperative.” This “deontological” view states that you should “[a]ct only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law.” Kant, therefore, set up an a priori system of laws. In Kant’s view, an individual cannot decide whether conduct is right, or moral, through empirical means or the results of action. Judgments must be reached a priori, with “pure practical reason.” The effects of this logic, that the action is not judged by empirical result, has become the foundation of modernity, especially in human rights and equality law. Our legal and political concepts, therefore, are based on practical reason rather than, say, instinct or community or particular communities. Eichmann defended his actions by appealing to this kind of universal categorical imperative. . .
. . . So, we live in a historicity of thresholds — thresholds controlled by reason and technology that are constantly rejigged and lowered. Liberal democracy works by atomizing the individual; it desensitizes one from instinct and custom and community. It alienates people from sensible, commonsense natural law and replaces it with a metallic screaming edifice of barbed law, which becomes Sartre’s “prison without walls.” Yet one can hide in this modern labyrinth of law and anonymity, passing threshold after threshold as we step into Patočka’s “polemos” of night. Things that ancient or indigenous societies would find anti-civilizational, such as war, abortion, or a transgender surgery, become, in rational society, legally entombed.
Rather than being liberated by the movement out of Plato’s cave, we are in a hecatomb of our own design, a kind of Panopticon of surveillance and rationality, whereby the cult of violence becomes a norm. The overall world now is one of Keynesian war, a permanent feature of liberal capitalism, and the ability to “think” is outsourced to representative forms of government, to think tanks, to artificial intelligence. We are all on trial.
A neonatal nurse has been found guilty of murdering seven babies and attempting to kill six more, making her the worst child serial killer in modern British history and raising urgent questions over whether her crimes could have been stopped.
Lucy Letby, 33, was convicted of the “persistent, calculated and cold-blooded” murder of five premature boys and two newborn girls on the unit where she worked at the Countess of Chester hospital in north-west England.
Psaki-psircling back, the excellent essay spotlights everything from the Einsatzgruppen to the Manson Family (unfortunately it’s behind the Spectator’s paywall but if your fast on your fingers there are ways around that). If I remember correctly (and surprisingly sometimes I don’t), it was George Bernard Shaw who once quipped “Where anything goes, soon everything goes.” The irony, of course is that despite his literary talents, Shaw was a Marxist and Fabian Socialist. For those who don’t know, one of the key tenets of that movement was eugenics.
Look around at the shambles of our nation and society, and the world in general today. “Everything goes” indeed. All things considered, it’s rather surprising that Lucy Letby wasn’t given a knighthood and an OBE instead of a life sentence for what she did. Timing is everything I guess.
I personally believe Roe v. Wade was safe until the “abortion up until the last minute in utero” ghouls demanded the “right” to abort a child one minute before birth.
The pro-choice rhetoric is strong. Rather than admitting what abortion truly is — an escape hatch for the irresponsible behavior of two people — leftists have warped feticide into “women’s healthcare.” Of course, they had to make race and gender a part of the conversation, hence the liberal mantra, “I don’t want old, white men telling me what to do with my body.” This suggests that other groups aren’t fervently pro-life. It’s the old “us against the vile Republicans” motto, and it’s working even better now that Roe v. Wade was kicked to the states.
I’ve had a ton of angry leftists spit-arguing at me that Republicans don’t care about a child once he or she is born. When this happens, I challenge the dolts to a contest. I ask them to Google Democrat adoption agencies while I search for Catholic adoption agencies. Thus far I am undefeated.
The Republicans had a wonderful chance to score an abortion victory but, in typical Republican style, drop-kicked the ball out of bounds. Rather than attack Democrats on their “abortion up to birth” hysteria and point out the Mephistophelian choice of a last-minute termination, which every pro-choicer I personally know is against, they celebrated the Supreme Court’s decision to kick the abortion issue to the states, where it belongs.
Leftists, who have long screamed that the evil elephants are all about “forced births,” were declared the winners, and went so far as to suggest gay marriage and even interracial marriage are now fair game for conservatives. (Never mind that both black SCOTUS justices are married to white people.) Liberals went nuts when they realized they might lose their abortion access, and just as importantly, their college-aged daughters might lose the ability to have an abortion after a drunken night in a frat house. No one wants to raise an unwanted child. And all of this conveniently happened just before the 2022 midterm elections, where the expected “red wave” crashed and died at the Florida-Georgia line. . .
. . . If Republicans, conservatives, and Christians continue their all-or-nothing pro-life crusade, they should get used to warming up Cricket Helper on an electric range as they welcome third-world “asylum seekers” into their spare bedrooms, because the commies will easily win in 2024, and smarter people than I believe that could be our last election.
The answer is simple: we let them abort their unwanted pregnancies and they let us keep our guns. If they are forced to raise kids they don’t want, the leftists will just teach them to hate us anyway. We have a duty to leave our kids with the liberties we’ve had, if not more. A growing number of their kids will likely “identify” as LGBTLMAO and not reproduce anyway.
The candidates who believe abortion should be “safe, legal, and rare” and also embrace the Second Amendment can sail to victory in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan.
The leftists will continue to push for abortion until a child is teething. We need to use that against them and stop pushing “no abortion for any reason,” and we can win.
Kevin Downey’s argument is one that I am on board with, while at the same time, somewhat uncomfortable with. Beyond the politics of the issue, it still leaves the question of the nature of what constitutes a human being. That is, life by definition begins at the point of conception. But at what moment is that life to be considered a human being?
We may never know that answer but for sure the debate rages. Or at least it should. Psaki-psircling back conveniently to Rosa Klebb-Chucky replicant Jen Psaki who claims “No one supports abortion up until birth,” which is an abject lie, Obama’s own science advisor, John Holdren, the psycho Malthusian who was hot and horny to depopulate the earth, supposedly claimed infants aren’t even fully formed human beings until they’re two years old. So instead of a small scissors, “healers” like Kermit Gosnell would us garden shears, eh?
What a fucking world.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Gov. Ron DeSantis repeated the warning at Tuesday afternoon news conference. “You really gotta go now. Now is the time,” he said. Earlier, the governor stressed that residents didn’t necessarily need to leave the state, but should “get to higher ground in a safe structure.”Idalia Strengthens to Monster Category 4 Hurricane, Expected to Slam Florida with “Catastrophic” Storm Surge
* * * * *
- “The rise of relativism, individualism, and technology has deprived us of the ability to make moral judgements.” Child-Killer Lucy Letby and the Banality of Evil
- “The candidates who believe abortion should be ‘safe, legal, and rare’ and also embrace the Second Amendment can sail to victory in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan. The leftists will continue to push for abortion until a child is teething. We need to use that against them and stop pushing ‘no abortion for any reason,’ and we can win.” (He makes the case – jjs)The Abortion Battle Is Killing Republicans and Ushering in Communism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The same taxpayer-funded institution that relentlessly persecuted Trump is now covering for Biden.” The National Archives Refuses to Release 5,400 E-Mails Biden Sent Using Fake Names
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The judge in Trump’s Jan. 6 case didn’t just pick a March 4 trial date at random. The aim is to get Trump off the ballot.” Democrats Aren’t ‘Interfering’ In 2024 Election With Trump Trial, They’re Blatantly Rigging It
- “Four other co-defendants in the sprawling RICO case have asked that Judge Jones move their case to federal court – former President Trump is expected to do the same.” Here’s Why Mark Meadows Wants His Case Moved
- “It is still not clear what trials could occur before the election,” Turley said. “It is also not clear if convictions that were secured would be upheld when they’re challenged. It probably is going to be difficult to bring all of these threshold challenges to the court of appeals before trial. Judges tend to say that you should get a verdict first and then appeal, but there are substantial constitutional questions to be worked out.” Turley Says There Will Be ‘Substantial Constitutional Questions’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024 Amid Indictments
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Alex was an exceptionally skilled champion for the rule of law and the importance of fair and honest elections.” New Hampshire Republican Activist Found Stabbed to Death in His Home
- “You are making a mess of the judiciary, the court and the institution for years to come,” Ziegler wrote to the other justices and the new interim director of state courts, Judge Audrey Skwierawski, per AP. “This must stop. … I have no confidence in the recent hostile takeover and the chaotic effect it has had on the court, staff, and the overall stable functioning of the courts.” ‘Hostile Takeover’: State Supreme Court Chief Justice Accuses Liberal Majority of Staging a ‘Coup’
- “Our institutions are pursuing policies that are the antithesis of King’s vision, causing great harm, but we still can turn things around.” Pursuing Dr. King’s 1963 Dream of a Just and Color-Blind America
- “Unprecedented, suicidal attacks on our civilization . . . that may devour us.” Are These Our Locust Years?
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- David Harsanyi: “Insinuating the governor is partially responsible for racial violence is vile. It’s also meant to shut you up.” Media Use Racist Shooting To Smear Ron DeSantis — And Chill Debate
- “Quotes and summaries reported by the media are always either half wrong or deliberately misleading. The Trump trials will be the same.” This is Just a Preview of How the Dishonest Media Will Lie and Mislead About Trump’s Show Trials
- “An Ontario appeals court rules that Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson must undergo social-media training because of the ‘harm’ caused by his political speech.” When “Professionalism” Means Politics
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The share of consumers saying business conditions are bad rose by one point to 17.2 percent. The share saying conditions are good was unchanged at 20.7 percent. Consumer fears of inflation are once again on the rise.” Consumer Confidence Drops in August to Near Recession Level
- Sohrab Ahmari: “We must tame market power precisely because hierarchies are inevitable in human affairs.” Right and Left, Hierarchy and Equality
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The climatistas always see opportunity in crisis. They never let a serious calamity go to waste.” Hurricane Season Means a Surge in Category 5 Climate Lies
- “The Biden [junta] plans to have the American power sector reach net-zero carbon dioxide emissions by 2035, and to have the overall U.S. economy reach net-zero by 2050, according to the White House. The [junta] is expecting that the U.S. power grid will be powered by 81% green energy by 2030.” (Insanity? Intentional sabotage? Both? – jjs Biden’s Climate Agenda May Jeopardize Grid Reliability, New Report Suggests
- The global coalition of scientists say that politics and a journalistic frenzy has propelled a doomsday climate change hysteria. The signatories also ask other scientists to “address uncertainties and exaggerations in their predictions of global warming.” (hat tip to commenter Gnu Breed – jjs) More Than 1,600 Scientists, Including Two Nobel Laureates, Declare Climate “Emergency” a Myth
- “Researchers scrutinized the potentially toxic effects of paper straws, paper cups, and N95 masks.” Three Studies Show “Environmentally Safer” Solutions Don’t Live Up to Hype
- “The Republican-led House Small Business Committee wrote to the Department warn the new rules could put 10-30 percent of manufacturers out of business.” Biden’s Energy Department Is Now Coming for Our Ceiling Fans
- “Considering the many risks involved, CCS appears to be a perilous enterprise of quixotic proportions. Far from being essential for saving us from a climate emergency as many top scientists affirm, it appears to be little more than a lucrative government-incentivized land grab.” A Silly Scheme by Green Zealots to Appease the Global Warming Gods?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Some law enforcement and intelligence officials privately expressed concerns that an unusual increase in the number of migrants from Central Asia, a region that isn’t known to be a major source of refugees, didn’t spark more investigation by US border authorities.”Uzbekistan Nationals Crossed the Border Thanks to Smuggler With ISIS Ties
- “How is it possible?” Doocy Presses KJP On Report Of ISIS Sympathizer Smuggling Illegal Immigrants Into US
- “Nutshelled? You might soon be on the hook to pay for illegal aliens’ lawyers, on top of paying to house, feed, clothe, and educate them.” Feds Look to Funnel Millions To NGOs For Illegal Aliens’ Lawyers & Therapy Services
- At this rate, Replacement Theory is Replacement Fact – jjs Border Patrol Union Says 7,000 Illegals Enter U.S. Daily
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The records don’t show which other crimes the transgender inmates may have committed, including whether they have multiple sex crime convictions.” Half of Transgender Prison Inmates Convicted of Sex Crimes: Wisconsin Data
- “[Nazi collaborator] Soros-backed prosecutor George Gascón has called cash bail ‘unjust’ and ‘unsafe.'” ‘Catch And Release’: Suspect in Viral LA Flash Mob Robbery Was Released on Cashless Bail One Day Before Heist
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “This new data comes as [Chinese] COVID cases nationwide have seen recent upticks, prompting Morris-Brown College in Atlanta to reinstitute mask mandates and other mitigation measures despite having no positive cases on campus at the time.” Doctoring the Numbers: 99% of Recent Chinese COVID-Attributed Deaths Do Not List Chinese-Manufactured/Fauci-Funded Virus as Primary Cause
- “We cannot again surrender our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.” Masks and Jabs – I Will Not Comply
- “Since Waters spoke some undeniable truth about who bears the responsibility for shootings, we can be sure that the mainstream media will bury his remarks. At the same time, you’d better believe we’ll see plenty of breathless coverage of jerks booing Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) when he showed up at a vigil for the victims. After all, leftists gonna leftist.”Jacksonville Sheriff Demolishes the Narrative That Guns Are Inherently Bad
- “The poll, which surveyed 5,115 U.S. adults in June, found that, contrary to Democrats’ anti-gun rhetoric, Americans across all demographics enjoy exercising their Second Amendment rights by personally owning guns or living with someone who does.” Despite Democrats’ Fearmongering on Firearms, a Majority of Americans Own Guns or Want to Own Guns
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Jaiden Rodriguez, aged 12, was allegedly removed from class in The Vanguard School, a charter school in Colorado Springs, Colorado, because his backpack had a patch depicting a Gadsden flag, a symbol of the American Revolution that school authorities said was “linked to slavery.” Polis, a Democratic governor serving his second term, commented on the flag and called it a “proud symbol of the American Revolution,” according to a post on Twitter, now known as X. (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) Dem Gov Defends Boy Who Was Allegedly Kicked Out of Class for Revolutionary War Patch
- “School achievement data should account for students’ home environment.” A Missing Link for Improving Education
- “We are, of course, disappointed with the outcome,” Martin Cannon, senior counsel with the Thomas More Society, said in a prepared statement. “Ms. Handy has been condemned for her efforts to protect the lives of innocent pre-born human beings, something she should never have been arrested for. We are preparing an appeal and will continue to defend those who fight for life against a Biden Department of Justice that seems intent on prosecuting those who decry abortion and present it as it is—the intentional killing of children in utero.”Jury Finds Pro-Life Activists Guilty After 2020 Abortion Clinic Protest
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- USCIS’s Friday announcement provides further evidence that Biden’s order is designed to benefit Democrats, when you consider that studies indicate a voting preference among legal immigrants for Democrat candidates over Republican ones. Data published by the Pew Research Center, for example, shows a larger percentage of immigrants in California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Texas identify as Democrats than Republicans or independents. Biden Junta’s Voter Drive for Newly Naturalized Citizens is Just Another Act of Federal Election Interference
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “ADL boss rallies with key figure in the nation’s worst anti-Semitic riot on its anniversary.” ADL Joins Sharpton for Crown Heights Pogrom Anniversary
- Robert Zimmerman: “We must remind ourselves continually that the jack-booted thugs who tried to silence Tennes still believe they have the right to do so and that the first amendment only protects their speech and not those who disagree with them. They have felt no personal pain for their oppressive attitude, and until they do they will carry on as oppressively as before.” Pushback: Court rules against East Lansing’s attempt to blacklist Christian for following his beliefs
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Michigan governor pledged to bring transparency to Great Lakes State.” “Wretched” Whitmer Administration Used ‘Calculated’ Scheme To Hide Sensitive Email From the Public, Lawsuit Says
- “I could make a joke about why a creepy guy like Swalwell might find himself loitering in communal facilities with the promise of anonymity behind thin partitions, but I won’t.” Eric Swalwell Has a Moment – In a Public Bathroom? – to Film a Video About the Jacksonville Shooting
- “Why do they believe the problems he has faced will miraculously disappear for their preferred candidate?” The Magical Thinking of Never Trump
- Most respondents associate Biden with the words “old,” “outdated,” “retire,” “elderly,” “aging,” “senile” and “dementia.” AP Poll: Almost 70% Of DEMOCRATS Say Biden Too Old To Run Again
- Jeffrey Lord: “The former president’s foes are reelecting him.” Gingrich to Levin: Trump Is Getting the Last Laugh
- A plurality of Georgians also say the Jan 6 indictments brought against Trump by Willis and federal prosecutor Jack Smith are “not serious at all.” Georgia Indictment Bounces Off Trump, Who Leads by 42 Points in Peach State
- Deroy Murdock: “I noticed that almost every man on stage was dressed just like Donald J. Trump. What the hell was that?” The Last Word on Last Week’s GOP Debate
- “Everyone in Louisiana has stories of crime, of stupid bureaucracy, of petty corruption, of governmental incompetence — and they are sick of losing.” The Red Wave Builds in the Bayou State
* * * * *
- “After a few days of not feeling like myself this past week, I had some blood work done. The results uncovered some irregularities and after undergoing additional tests, I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, a very treatable blood cancer,” Scalise wrote. Scalise Diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, Plans to Work Through Cancer Treatment
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “So now the American taxpayers need to give even more money so that Ukraine can hold a fair election? And if they don’t get the foreign funding, does that mean that Zelenskyy will just hold onto power and an election won’t be had?” Zelenskyy Puts Ukraine’s Election in Doubt Unless U.S. & Europe Cough Up More Money
- “Zelensky’s push for the new legislation comes after another case of wartime corruption was uncovered involving the embezzlement of humanitarian aid, with such scandals undermining his efforts to secure European Union (EU) membership.” Zelensky’s ‘Anti-Corruption’ Reforms Spark ‘Cover-Up’ Concerns
- “The Hungarians of Transcarpathia pose awkward questions for Ukraine’s Western backers.”The Trident and the Turul Bird
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “While the global reserve currency is not going to change overnight, the future of the dollar as a global reserve currency could be endangered if U.S. adversaries can coordinate effectively, and the U.S. does not take appropriate action . . .” As More Countries Link Arms With China, Is US Dollar Dominance Truly At Risk?
- “Welcome to the front lines of the Third Opium War, where the number of those Killed in Action totaled 109,000 in 2022 — and is growing.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) China’s Third “Opium War” Against the West
- “China and the U.S. talk trade as both countries’ economies limp along.” Cold Economies
- “As the Chinese Communist Party’s friends in the Biden [junta] and Wall Street mount a stealthy campaign to prop up that mortal enemy, a formidable opponent has emerged in Congress.” Rep. Mike Gallagher Takes Point on Covert CCP Bailout
- “A woke mayor destroys London and dismantles its history.” In Sadiq Khan’s London, Is Diversity Really Our Strength?
- Here’s the answer to the previous link – jjs Famed Notting Hill Carnival Terrorized by Men with Giant Knives, 8 Stabblings, 275 Arrests
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- “We’re knee-deep in bullshit.” Gold Star Dad Goes Scorched Earth on Biden for Treatment of Kabul Attack Victims
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Hussein Mousavian headlined STRATCOM’s Deterrence Symposium.” U.S. Strategic Command Hosts Former Iranian Official Who Bragged About Efforts To Assassinate U.S. Leaders
- “The letter’s signatories included James Mattis, Mark Esper, Chuck Hagel, Leon Panetta, Robert Gates, William Cohen, and William Perry.” Ex-Pentagon Chiefs Knocking Tuberville’s Abortion Protest Are In Bed With The Military-Industrial Complex
- “Republicans say China could use Confucius Institutes to spy on US military research.” Under Pressure, Pentagon Restricts Program That Allows Colleges With CCP Outposts To Receive Taxpayer Funds
- “In 2010, France banned full-face Muslim coverings such as ‘burka’ or ‘niqab’ from public spaces.” France to Ban Islamic Abaya Dress in Schools
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The EPA was working on improving the water quality of the Animas River next to the Gold King Mine in 2015 when agency employees accidentally pierced part of the mine’s wall, releasing three million gallons of contaminated water into the river, according to an investigation by the United States Bureau of Reclamation. The agency recently rejected two-thirds of the nearly 100 claims filed, giving a maximum of $2,500 to the approved claims, CBS News reported.” EPA Denies Aid to Two-Thirds of Victims of a Massive Mine Spill it Caused
- Betsy McCaughey: “Apparently he thinks his job is public relations, not actually solving the city’s problems.” Mayor Adams Claims NYC is BACK and a Paradise — Who is He Fooling?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “When the prototype was first unveiled in 2020 — after several years delay — the company said it planned to begin flight tests in 2021, with the full scale jet flying by 2024. The project has clearly been delayed since then.” Boom begins taxi tests of a one-third scale prototype of its proposed supersonic passenger plane
- “Such data is going to help astronomers better predict when a star is about to go boom, by identifying similar behavior.” Update on the ongoing research of the closest supernovae in a decade
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Radical activists were paid thousands of dollars to tell government employees how to ‘fight for queer and trans liberation.'” WATCH: Drag Queens, Trans Activists Coach Government Employees On ‘Trans Liberation’ At Taxpayer-Funded Event
- “The statement is a corrective change by Ontario’s semi-conservative government which is now facing strong public opposition to its pro-migration policies.” Canada’s Conservatives Begin to Oppose “Castreau-cescu” Trudeau’s Transgenderism
- “One day your child is healthy and the next day your child is on testosterone.” Canadian Father Jailed After ‘Misgendering’ Daughter Lands Win In Appeal Court
- “Proposals would require schools to alert parents if their child is trans, restore sex-segregated bathrooms and locker rooms in high schools, and ban puberty blockers and sex-change surgeries for minors.” California Activists File Ballot Initiatives to Counter State’s Transgender Policies
- “What is it about proximity to high-school kids that requires Lemieux to dress up as a sexually exaggerated version of something he is not? Despite racking my brain and indulging in a third cup of very strong coffee, I can’t think of an answer.” (Be a real shame if this character got the living shit beat out of him – jjs) Kayla Lemieux and His Z-Cup Prosthetics Are Making an Oversized Comeback
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “. . . knowledge of evil inevitably leads directly to rejection of the Left.”Why Young Americans Are Not Taught About Evil
- “Radical ideas about victimhood, oppression, and inequality caused Annabella to push away friends and family.” PragerU Video: I Entered College Happy. I Left Angry
- “Air Force Academy to field awesome uniforms for the Navy-Air Force football game this fall; the best part is the reaction by out-of-touch anti-war nincompoops.” (And yet these same assholes want us to go to war in Ukraine?! – jjs) Air Force Academy Football Team Celebrates Historic WWII Doolittle Raid on Japan; Leftists Predictably Go Crazy
- “Ian Fleming rolls in his grave.” Look What They Did to Bond
- Christian Toto: “Terminator-inspired clip shows true power behind Cancel Culture brigade.”Cancelator Parody Shreds Woke Nation
- The campaign, known as “Sorry Utensils, It’s Finger Lickin’ Good,” was shared by KFC’s Canadian director of marketing, Azim Akhtar, and shows cutlery reflecting the image of three people eating KFC chicken with their hands. Black Activists Are Mad at the EXCLUSION of White People from This KFC Ad
- “In other words, quit rewriting history and canceling logos to serve your own political ends, leftists.” American Indian Group’s Petition to Restore ‘Redskins’ Garners 128,000 Signatures
HITHER & YON
- “The discovery is an archaeological sensation for the canton of Zug and will provide important insights into the Romans in the pre-Alpine Central Switzerland,” the statement reads. While it’s not yet clear how Romans used the site, the sheer scale of it is something of a surprise, according to researchers. Researchers Uncover ‘Archaeological Sensation’ in the Swiss Alps
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.