Good morning, kids. Florida, as well as Georgia and South Carolina got rocked by Hurricane Idalia. There are reports of massive flooding, power outages as well as sadly at least two known deaths. Certainly, any kind of natural disaster of this magnitude is destructive to one degree or another, and it’s par for the course for those who live in these areas. That’s not to minimize the destruction and certainly not the deaths. But things like this should not be used for political advantage. That is “not letting a crisis go to waste.” Of course the jackals of the Left and their media-propaganda accomplices do exactly that, like clockwork.
I’m tempted to say, kudos to Governor DeSantis and his team, as well as the other states affected, for their efforts in mitigating as much damage, pain and suffering as they could before and after the fact. But I shouldn’t have to say that, should I? It’s what they were elected to do in the first place. Yet, given what we have witnessed these past 32 months between Afghanistan, East Palestine and Maui, the contrast between individuals who are competent and responsible and anyone and everyone within training-bra-snapping distance of Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants’ filthy, gnarled digits is like night and day.
Of course, Afghanistan was malice aforethought while the reactions to the other two were ideologically-driven recklessness and even plain old sheer incompetence after the fact that turned situations into total debacles. While the government’s response to East Palestine showed an almost callous indifference mostly because of bigotry against so-called “flyover country,” not to mention that the foot-dragging and ineptitude was payback for the region voting overwhelmingly for Trump in 2020, the first point echoes something under the surface that is today’s blood-boiler:
When Christopher Kunzelman’s wife was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, he asked her where she wanted to spend the last days of her life.
She chose Maui.
Kunzelman came from Scottsboro, Arizona, bought a house and prepared to move his family in, but he soon learned that he did not belong there. Locals warned him “this is a Hawaiian village. The only thing coming from the outside is the electricity,” and “you don’t even belong in Hawaii.”
While he was moving in the furniture, two men showed up. They told him, “You seem like a nice guy, but you’re the wrong color for this place.” When he didn’t get the message, one of the men told him, “your skin is the wrong f****** color.” and hit him on the back of the head with a shovel.
The Polynesian islanders beat him with the shovel, punched him, and kicked him in the ribs while he lay unconscious. They told him, “No white man is ever going to live here.”
Kunzelman regained consciousness and made his escape while the two men were discussing how to kill him and his uncle. But when he made it to the hospital, the police refused to do anything even though he had severe injuries and had recorded part of the incident on video.
Meanwhile one of the attackers went out and assaulted another white man.
The Maui attackers had told Kunzelman, “We’re the law, we’re the police, the police have our backs, we’re the ones who make the laws, we’re the ones who enforce the laws, we’re the judge in Kahakuloa, and we’re the ones who decide if you live or die.”
And it seemed they were right. The Kunzelmans were never able to sell the house because it wasn’t safe to live there. . .
. . . Had the races in the Maui assault been reversed, we would have all heard about it. Not only did we not hear about it, but local leftist activists and the media rallied in support of the attackers.
An Associated Press article claimed that two racist thugs beating a man and planning to kill him reflects “Hawaii’s nuanced and complicated relationship with race.”
That’s not how attacks on black people moving into white neighborhoods were described. . .
. . . Much of Hawaii operates by third world rules that subvert American norms. Corrupt cronyism is ubiquitous. Rules, including safety regulations, are only honored in the breach. And resentment toward mainlanders, while not universal, is enough of a factor that the perpetrators of the Kunzelman assault could not only expect to get away with it, but they nearly did.
What role did all of those factors play in the record wildfire deaths? The answer is some. It will be very hard to separate disdain from malice, an obsession with maintaining a racial power struggle even during a crisis, a disregard for outsiders that under normal circumstances might be merely inconvenient but in this case proved fatal, and line up a specific body count.
But what happened is what leftists in America call “systemic racism”.
The system in Hawaii, while often headed by Americans, is handicapped by a significant presence of ‘indigenous’ activists who may be merely neglectful or actively hostile. And there’s little question that some people of all races died because of the systemic racism of a setup that treated outsiders as despised interlopers and used informal, rather than formal, systems.
That is the story of the Maui wildfires that no one will tell. It’s the background behind the tragedy.
This reminds me in a way of the conflicts caused by gentrification of poorer, predominantly non-white areas of the inner city by younger, mostly white professionals moving in. The word “interlopers” instantly brings to mind Al Sharpton, whose use of that word coupled with the word “white” in front of it that created death and mayhem in NYC on at least two separate occasions. And it happens to be the anniversary of the Crown Heights Pogrom that he, among a few others including then-Mayor David Dinkins, instigated which Daniel Greenfield noted in this link from yesterday.
What the estimable Greenfield notes in today’s essay in that “Much of Hawaii operates by third world rules that subvert American norms” can easily be extrapolated now to almost any American city that is run by Democrats. Not just in their poorer sections but now everywhere thanks to the officially sanctioned anarcho-terrorism via the unleashing of criminals on the citizenry.
Just as an aside, given all of the above, wouldn’t Maui be a terrific place for Greg Abbott, Ron DeSantis, et al, to send all the illegal alien invaders? Gold, Jerry.* * * * *
Meanwhile, in a another part of the forest, two items are flying under the radar that given everything else going on in this gold-plated (until the plating is looted) banana republic of ours should raise some eyebrows.
First, as you recall the dulcet tones of Maxine “Love Canal” Waters urging people to “get in their faces,” evidently yet another example, in an almost endless parade of them, of someone taking her up on it.
A far-left activist ambushed Christina Pushaw, the rapid response director for Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, outside of her home in Miami on Wednesday.
Occupy Democrats executive editor Grant Stern snuck up behind Pushaw to ask about a rumor alleging DeSantis plans to drop out of the 2024 presidential primary and run against Republican Florida Sen. Rick Scott in the Senate race.
“Christina, is Ron going to drop out of the race? Is Ron DeSantis gonna drop out?” he said.
Pushaw turned around when her name was called, and then immediately rushed inside as he neared her.
“Is Ron DeSantis gonna stay in the race or is he gonna go join the Senate race?” Stern asked.
Leftists hate guns (we’ll ignore the Panthers, Antifa, BLM, the Weathermen and the Transexuals who mow down innocent adults and kids at Christian schools among others for the time being). Knives, bombs and Molotov cocktails? Not so much. In any case, this kind of behavior is acceptable and even to be encouraged. Of course, when parents merely dare raise their voices a notch or two in justifiable anger at a school board meeting about the mind- and body-rape of their kids, they are officially designated as terrorists and put on a watch list by the DOJ.
A Republican activist named Alexander Talcott was found murdered in his Durham, New Hampshire home over the weekend. Details are scarce but it has been confirmed that Talcott was stabbed in the neck. No arrest has been made yet.
NBC News in Boston reports:
A suspicious death investigation that was underway this weekend in Durham, New Hampshire, has been ruled a homicide after an autopsy was completed on the victim. The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office said in a statement Sunday that the medical examiner determined the death of 41-year-old Alexander Talcott was caused by a stab wound to the neck. His manner of death has been ruled a homicide. A spokesperson for the attorney general’s office has confirmed Talcott was a GOP activist and lawyer. . . . . . The state director of the New Hampshire chapter of the Republican National Lawyers Association (RNLA) said in a statement to NBC10 Boston that Talcott stood out as “a staunch advocate for the core values of the Republican Party.” “His unwavering belief in liberty, free markets, and limited government resonated deeply in his role as a lawyer. Within the RNLA, his leadership was unwavering in promoting our shared values, ensuring every member felt empowered and well-prepared,” William O’Brien said of Talcott.
The New Hampshire Department of Justice has posted an update which ends strangely with this:
The investigation into Mr. Talcott’s death is ongoing and includes whether the person who stabbed Mr. Talcott acted in self-defense.
There’s obviously more to this story which should become more clear in time. Until then, keep his family and friends in your thoughts.
Wait a second. How can the NH DoJ – without any leads or suspects or theories as to what happened – even begin to postulate that the perp might have acted in self-defense?
Given everything going on around us, that is virtually a rhetorical question.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The spread of school choice and rise of remote work are two of today’s most significant social trends.” The Great Untethering
- Daniel Greenfield: “The system in Hawaii, while often headed by Americans, is handicapped by a significant presence of ‘indigenous’ activists who may be merely neglectful or actively hostile. And there’s little question that some people of all races died because of the systemic racism of a setup that treated outsiders as despised interlopers and used informal, rather than formal, systems. That is the story of the Maui wildfires that no one will tell. It’s the background behind the tragedy.” Anti-White Racism and the Maui Fires
* * * * *
- Idalia had reached the speed of 156 mph as a Category 4 storm in the Gulf of Mexico before hitting land, but dropped in intensity. The National Hurricane Center explained the storm was altering because of an eyewall replacement cycle. “This change in wind speed does not diminish the threat of catastrophic storm surge and damaging winds,” the NHC stated, warning that the storm surge could reach 12-16 feet. ‘Unprecedented Event’: Idalia Smashes Into Florida
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “The request suggests Joe Biden allowed his son to join trips to facilitate Hunter’s recruitment of foreign investments in the Biden brand.” Oversight Committee Seeks Flight Logs for Every Time Hunter Biden Used Air Force Two to Further the Family Business
- Miranda Devine: “Once people with eyes and common sense see the evidence about the influence-peddling racket operated by Joe’s son Hunter and brother Jim to make millions of dollars from shady characters in China, Ukraine, Russia, Romania, etc., while Joe was vice president, it is impossible not to grasp the corrupt nature of that business and Joe’s role in it.” Americans are Getting Wise to Joe Biden’s Corruption — Despite His Media Gatekeepers
- “As media and federal law enforcement shut their eyes to evidence of Biden corruption, an impeachment inquiry is the only way to get real answers.” 15 Questions a Biden Impeachment Inquiry Must Ask Because Corporate Media Won’t
- David Harsanyi: “Meet David Weiss – a walking conflict of interest.” Hunter Biden Special Counsel Appointment: A Blatant Act of Corruption
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- There has been growing concern in the legal community over whether or not the Fourteenth Amendment would disqualify Trump from appearing on any ballots in 2024. Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment says public officials are not eligible to hold office if they “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against” the United States. Arizona Secretary of State Taking Challenges to Trump’s Ballot Access ‘Very Seriously’
- “2024 is shaping up to be a very strange Trump versus Biden repeat.” It’s Happening Again
- “So if you begin with criticism, then you go to protests, then you go to impeachment, now you go to the indictment, and none of them work, what’s next?” Carlson asked. “I mean, graph it out, man. We’re speeding toward assassination, obviously.” Tucker Carlson Fears ‘We’re Speeding Toward’ Trump ‘Assassination’
- “A majority of independents (55 percent) also said Biden had a role in indicting his political rival. Among independents, 31 percent said it was a major role. Twenty-four percent said it was a minor role.” Poll: 60% of Voters Say Joe Biden Had Role in Indicting Donald Trump
- “Certain important amendments are under direct fire.” How the Trump Indictments Destroy the Constitution
- Beryl Howell, a hack-in-black Junta stooge – jjs Judge Holds Giuliani Liable in Georgia Election Workers’ Defamation Case and Orders Him to Pay Fees
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Occupy Democrats executive editor Grant Stern snuck up behind [Christina] Pushaw to ask about a rumor alleging DeSantis plans to drop out of the 2024 presidential primary and run against Republican Florida Sen. Rick Scott in the Senate race.” Top DeSantis Staffer Ambushed by Far-Left Activist Outside Her Home
- Raw Egg Nationalist: “Do you ever wonder why it is that liberals can accumulate power seemingly without limit, while conservatives are content to snipe from the sidelines about how ‘libs are the real hypocrites?’ Why, despite getting the trappings of power, conservatives just can’t pull the (metaphorical) trigger on their liberal opponents?” Conservatives Don’t Need Rules — They Just Need to Know Who the Enemy Is
MAUI WILDFIRE DISASTER & DISASTROUS GOVT. RESPONSE
- “A new Maui brush fire forced brief evacuation of Lahaina neighborhood.” Hawaiian Electric Claims It ‘De-Energized’ the Power Lines Hours Before Second Maui Wildfire
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “These new policies are exactly the sort of pernicious censorship that Musk promised to end when he took over the platform, allegedly to make it a free speech haven.” Musk’s Twitter/X Expands Censorship Efforts for Elections
- Waylon Bailey was arrested by a SWAT team with weapons and bulletproof vests on March 20, 2020, after he posted a joke on Facebook, reading “JUST IN: RAPIDES PARISH SHERIFFERS OFFICE HAVE ISSUED THE ORDER, IF DEPUTIES COME INTO CONTACT WITH ‘THE INFECTED’ SHOOT ON SIGHT…Lord have mercy on us all. #Covid9teen #weneedyoubradpitt.” Local authorities suggested that his post amounted to a “terrorist threat.” Louisiana Man Finally Cleared After Making 2020 Chinese COVID Joke on Facebook
- “The Federalist was punished because globalist bureaucrats, politicians, and corporations do not want the masses to know about the Orwellian motives behind the climate agenda.”Instagram Slaps ‘False’ Label on the Federalist’s Accurate Reporting About Meat-Banning Goals
- “The subpoena gives the CCDH until the end of September to produce its communications with the executive branch related to content moderation, the accuracy or truth of content, and the deletion or suppression of content.” Jim Jordan Subpoenas Center for Countering Digital Hate, Org Behind Biden’s ‘Disinformation Dozen’
- “Tell Google what it can do with its ‘content rules.’ Any way you can. Early and often”Google Tries To Silence A Castro Refugee As It Ramps Up Censorship Campaign
- “Robert Zimmerman: “I figured, if Amazon was blacklisting Green and his book, it likely contains some valuable insights that others should know about.” Reviewing a book blacklisted by Amazon because it dared say things Amazon doesn’t like
- “Foes to be dominated are American citizens with opinions of their own.” Docs Offer Glimpse Inside Censorship Industrial Complex
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Orsted stated Tuesday that it anticipates that its three developments in U.S. waters may be $2.3 billion less valuable than anticipated, in part because the firm is having trouble receiving more tax credits from the Biden [junta], according to Reuters. Other problems the firm’s projects face include supply chain backups and rising interest rates that make refinancing difficult. (May they all go the way of the dodo, before they turn the remaining bird species into dodos – jjs) Major Offshore Wind Company Takes Huge Losses After Struggling To Get More Biden Bucks
- “Environmentalism in 21st century America has very little to do anymore with the environment.” Saving the Environment from Environmentalists
- “Personally, I am grieving over state of science in the world today, which led to the publication of Dr. Kimberly Miner’s histrionic editorial in Nature.” Self-Involved NASA Climate Scientist Complains about “Climate Grief”
- “Native Americans are starting to swing back at the largely white greenie left and the wokester snowflakes.” Angry Indians: Yet Another Instance of Native Americans Having It Up to Here with the Left
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Conservatives who seek to defend the country must analyze and draw on Todd Bensman’s hard-won and operational insights, now.” America Overrun, America Transformed
- “She’s the governor of the State of New York. New York City is in that state. Every county in this state should be part of this.” NYC Mayor Adams Doubles Down on Criticism of Hochul’s Handling of Migrant Crisis
- “More than 120 top business leaders in New York City, including Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase, Larry Fink of BlackRock, and Jane Fraser of Citigroup, have sent a letter to [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden and congressional leaders urging Washington to provide taxpayer-funded, federal assistance to address the migrant crisis.” New York CEOs Demand Taxpayer Cash for Migrants They Lured to City
- “After Texas defended itself with a buoy barrier in the Rio Grande, the Biden [junta] went on the attack against Texans.” The Feds Just Messed With Texas Over Buoys — And Sided With Cartel-Driven Mexico
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “As I see this now, when all of these cases are concluded, it will probably be a record amount, total, paid out across the country.” In Woke Democrat-Run Cities, Black Lives Matter Rioters Learn That Lawlessness Pays
- “A case study in how progressive policies spawn nihilism and hopelessness.” Philadelphia’s ‘Crime-as-Carnival’ Dem Culture
- “The best way to stop the crime, the city says, is to sue the manufacturers.” Kia Isn’t Responsible for Chicago’s Car Thefts
- “Masking the true carnage to protect leftist fairy tales.” The Evil of the Democrat Party
- The former lawyer represented Los Angeles youth sports coach Gary Franklin and “used a quid pro quo to solicit a bribe from Nike … with the intent to defraud Franklin of the honest services owed to him by his attorney,” according to the Wednesday filing. Federal Court Hands Creepy Porn Shyster Michael Avenatti Huge Defeat
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “We will not comply.” (Where were you three years ago, sir? – jjs) Trump Warns “COVID Tyrants” are Eyeing Lockdowns to Interfere with 2024 Election
- “Unveiling another astonishing revelation from the ongoing education crisis within Baltimore City, investigative journalist Chris Papst from Fox45 News’ Project Baltimore dropped a bombshell.” “Baltimore is a Totally Corrupt Hell Hole”: Mystery Surrounds $800 Million Chinese Covid Funds for “Learning Loss”
- “One of the ‘tells’ of the coming lockdowns and vax mandates is that the fact-checkers are escalating their attacks on the free flow of information. They are beginning to enforce The Narrative again to ensure you only get information from Approved Government Agencies. In August alone, PJ Media has had nearly a dozen articles demonetized by Google Ads, meaning that we can’t make any money from the articles, even though we still have to pay the writers for their work.” Here’s This Month’s Trove of Censored Chinese COVID Articles
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Are you ready for Round 2?” Biden Boosts New Vaccines for “Everybody”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . chalk up another victory for the truth, because after Jaiden said he would not back down and continue to wear the patch, the Vanguard School Board of Directors recognized not only his right to wear the patch, but also the true history of the flag itself.” Victory! Colo. School Board Backtracks, Allows Boy to Continue Wearing Gadsden Flag Patch
- Robert Zimmerman: “Educators simply do not know American history, even though they are the people we expect to teach it. And when that ignorance is discovered, as in this case, they can’t just admit error and apologize, they have to equivocate and add more lies to their foolishness.” The utter ignorance of modern educators on proud display the last two days in Colorado
- “Higher-ed costs are rising, and the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] isn’t helping.”Biden College Merger Rules Deserve a Flunking Grade
- “One thing becomes evident with growing clarity: the status quo of America’s higher education will not do.” Learning from WVU
- “Remote learning loss is ‘dangerous myth,’ Mehdi Hasan says with help from University of British Columbia’s Tyler Black.” Meet the Canadian Psychiatrist MSNBC Is Using To Defend School Shutdowns
- “The destructive fad is off the rails, and every parent must be ready to act.” Parents Revolt Against Trans-Missionaries
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- NY Court: “The utilization of an individual’s religious beliefs and practices to limit their inclusion is the very definition of religious discrimination.” Discrimination Lawsuit By Orthodox Jewish Professors Against CUNY Can Go Forward, NY Court Rules
- “The rabid anti-Semite fired by CNN is back.” Marc Lamont Hill Appointed ‘Presidential Professor’ at CUNY – No One Objects
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- The plan comes as Manchin’s political future remains unknown — he has yet to announce whether he will run for reelection in the solid red state or for president as a third-party candidate in 2024. Heather Manchin registered the nonprofit Americans Together, which won’t be required to publicly disclose its donors, in July, and she and her father are pitching the expensive project in order to reduce spending, shrink debt, bolster American energy independence, strengthen border security and more, according to the WSJ. Joe Manchin Asks Donors To Pump $100 Million Into His Daughter’s Dark Money Group: REPORT
- “[Filthy, racialist, sub-literate shit-whore Cori] Bush’s campaign sent her husband Cortney Merritts a ‘wage expense’ payment worth $2,500 on six different occasions from April to June 2023, according to FEC filings. Bush’s campaign also sent Merritts $2,500 for ‘security services’ on April 3, 2023, the filings disclose. The campaign paid him five times for ‘security services’ from January to March of 2023, Bush’s April FEC filings show. ” ‘Possible Criminal Violation’: ‘Squad’ Democrat Changed Description Of Campaign Payments To Husband, FEC Filings Show
- Ebenezer Baptist Scrooge – jjs Wife-Beater Warnock’s Church Resumes Evictions From Low-Income Apartment Building as It Enriches the Senator
- “When asked if he would seek reelection in 2026, McConnell briefly laughed before mumbling something inaudible and gazing into the distance with a frozen posture and unblinking eyes for an extended time, according to WLWT’s video.” (What’s to explain; he’s a decrepit old crooked bastard – jjs) WATCH: Mitch McConnell Inexplicably Freezes at Podium Again
- “With the former president, you get the whole package.” A Brief Exegesis of the Bad Mood, Both Trump’s and Mine
- “Masters will reportedly announce his campaign in the coming weeks, a move that could put him at odds with Republican Kari Lake, who is rumored to be considering her own bid for the seat.” Blake Masters To Run For Kyrsten Sinema’s Senate Seat: Report
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Tucker Carlson predicts the regime will spark a hot war with Russia within the next year in order to stay in power.” Tucker: US in Hot War With Russia Within a Year
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The U.S. has sent roughly $100 million in direct foreign assistance to Gabon, a country located in the Sahel region of Africa, since 2001, according to ForeignAssistance.gov. A number of Gabon’s military forces arrested President Ali Bongo Ondimba in a successful coup that sought to overturn the results of a highly contentious election on Wednesday.” (Any relation to Oogum Boogum? – jjs) US Spent Millions On Latest African Country To Suffer Military Coup
- “A deal that should leave us all in despair.” Republican Senators Demand Answers On $6 Billion Prisoner Swap With Iran
- “You can criticise him for many reasons I understand all the discussions, but you know the best foreign policy of the recent several decades belonged to him. He did not initiate any new war, he treated nicely the North Koreans and Russia, and even the Chinese. He delivered the policy which was the best one for [the] Middle East, Abraham Accords: So that was a very good foreign policy.” Hungary’s Orban: “Trump Can Save the West”
- “The country’s nuclear quest and failed U.S. efforts to stop it, 1968–2023.” The Gathering Middle Eastern Storm: Iran’s Nuclear Program — Part Three
- “The British lack the qualities to succeed in a postindustrial age.” Ill-Served
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Hurricane Idalia made landfall near Keaton Beach in the Florida Big Bend around 7:35 a.m. Wednesday morning. It maintained its status as a ‘major’ hurricane at the time of landfall with maximum sustained winds of 125 mph, but those have since decreased.” Hundreds of Thousands Without Power as Hurricane Idalia Slams the States
- “I mean, it’s just ridiculous that you would try to do something like that on the heels of an almost Category 4 hurricane hitting this community.” DeSantis To Would-Be Looters After Hurricane: “You Loot, We Shoot”
- “While the media focuses on the word ‘unprecedented,’ it turns out the area of burn is less than Louisiana’s average…and at least one of the parish fires is known to be arson-related.”More than 450 Wildfires Have Scorched Louisiana in Recent Weeks
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Governors from 11 states have asked Congress to diversify sources to ease the shortage.”America’s Drug Supply Depends on India and China. You Should Fix That, FDA.
- The annual Air Quality Life Index (AQLI) report showed that fine particulate air pollution, caused by vehicle and industrial emissions, wildfires, and more, remains the “greatest external threat to public health.” (Color me highly skeptical – jjs) Dirty Air Worse than Tobacco or Booze, Study Claims
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Based on the sparse data, the scientists speculate that these spherules could have come from the crust of an exoplanet, the core collapse of a supernova, the merger of two neutron stars, and even possibly ‘an extraterrestrial technological origin.’ They have no idea, but all these are among the possibilities.” Scientists believe they have recovered the first known interstellar meteorite
- “Both spacecraft have been on the lunar surface now for one week, which means they are both halfway through their nominal two-week mission that lasts until lunar sunset, expected around September 6th. Neither were designed to survive the 14-day-long lunar night, though engineers will attempt to kept both alive.” Pragyan snaps first pictures of Vikram sitting on the Moon
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The 11-month-old infant was strangled to death.” A Male Prisoner Who Murdered a Baby Wants a Vagina. The ACLU Wants Taxpayers to Pay For It. (I too wanted a vagina when I was a teen; just not in the same way – jjs)
- “I was burned at the stake. I was stoned. I was basically told I was a horrible person, and it was heartbreaking, really.” Oberlin College Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach Subjected to Disciplinary Hearings for Defending Women’s Sports
- The Deputy Prime Minister of Canada, Chrystia Freeland, was quick to come out in defense of the advice, arguing, “Every Canadian government…needs to put at the centre of everything we do the interest and the safety of every single Canadian and every single group of Canadians. That’s what we’re doing now.” (Good. Keep the hell out. We have enough trouble already with our native freaks and perverts – jjs) Canada Issues U.S. Travel Warning for ‘2SLGBTQI+’ People
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Podcaster draws eerie parallels behind lockdown mania, climate alarmism.”Adam Carolla: Gov’t, Media to Run Chinese OVID Playbook for Climate Change
- The question remains: Can Hollywood save itself with my one weird trick, or does the industry, as currently managed, even want to change? . . . “Once the Woke Parasites infest something, they never let go or compromise.” How to Save Hollywood With This One Weird Trick
- “In Philadelphia, one of the country’s most progressive arts companies is on the brink of collapse — a decline accelerated by an allegiance to ‘diversity, equity, and inclusion.’” How Embracing DEI Is Causing Classical Music To DIE
HITHER & YON
- “Rutger Hauer’s timeless performance speaks to an essential ache within us.” (He really stole the show, didn’t he? – jjs) Blade Runner – Tears in the Rain for a Lost Generation
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.