Good morning, kids. The end of another Labor Day holiday, and another interminable year is now in the home stretch. Why is there a day set aside to supposedly celebrate the American worker anyway? Was it instituted as a means to blunt the influence of Communist May Day? In any case, why isn’t there a holiday set aside for the American business owner? You know, the folks whose actual ideas and capital create the need for American workers in the first place?
Meh, all the questions are academic since the American business owner/entrepreneur is on the fast track to go the way of the dodo. I’m not necessarily a special pleader for corporate America. Certainly not the corporate America of the 21st century which, hand in hand with government (or with a gun to its head in many instances) helped sell out the American worker and the American dream and ship it overseas. There’s a lot of blame to go around, but at the end of the day it’s the average American small business owner who took it in the neck. And the American labor movement, that is the unions, sold their souls to the Democrats for votes in what is proving to have been merely a temporary alliance of convenience. Millions of foreign invaders who are “doing the jobs Americans refuse to do” (how I loathe that bromide) are proof positive that union card-carrying Joe Sixpack was sold down the river ages ago.
Speaking of Joes, there’s old Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants hopped up on Aricept and prune juice spritzers Q6H out in Pennsylvania bashing Trump, probably the only president in modern American history (now concluded) who actually did create thousands of jobs via his entrepreneurship, as well as his presidency via his energy, tariff and regulatory policies, instead of the phantom ones that politicians and political parties boast about, claiming Trump “didn’t build a damn thing.” I’ll not excerpt any pull quotes to spare you, gentle reader, from boiling your blood so early in the morning.
The unmitigated gall of this shambling perverted criminal maniac is just something to behold, especially in context to his bringing the entire weight of the national criminal justice apparatus to bear on Trump, in an effort to wipe him out politically, financially and personally.
Meh. Bleating vegetable’s gonna bleat, right? The tragic truth is that the American economy is circling the bowl if it hasn’t been flushed down the shitter completely by now. And that is a direct result and sole responsibility of the illegitimate occupant of the White House and the evil bastards who installed him in it via the madness of “green energy,” “modern monetary theory” and “open borders.”
On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” UAW President Shawn Fain discussed endorsing a candidate in the 2024 presidential race and stated that there are issues with workers possibly being left behind in the transition from internal combustion engines to electric vehicles, and stated that “20% of the powertrain workers in the Big Three stand to lose their jobs down the road” if that transition occurs. He also argued that “you can’t call this a just transition if you’re going to go from $32 an hour wages down to $16 an hour.”
Host Bianna Golodryga asked, “So, is an endorsement contingent upon a deal with the administration on these specific asks that you have?”
Fain answered, “We’ll see. It’s — there’s a lot of work to be done still. But, I mean, naturally, all of these things are a big part of it. Again, workers can’t be left behind in this transition. When we talk about the EV transition, you’re talking about 20% of the powertrain workers in the Big Three stand to lose their jobs down the road if we go from [internal combustion] engines to the battery power. And you can’t call this a just transition if you’re going to go from $32 an hour wages down to $16 an hour.”
Meh. He’ll endorse him, or whoever the ham sammich-du-jour will be put in Biden’s place should political expediency dictate he be ejected from the top of the ticket. As far as the constituents are concerned, at some point they’re going to have to understand the classical definition of insanity, vis a vis, voting straight ticked Democrat every two to four years and what it has meant to them and their families in real terms, not the bullshit being shoved into their ears and eyeballs from CNN, their shop stewards and union bosses.
Not that even a sudden and massive shift, welcome as it might be, from traditional Democrat voters suddenly having the scales fall from their eyes and being completely deprogrammed from the “progressive” death cult will have an effect. Not if elections remain “fortified” to produce the “correct” outcome. And as of this writing, I see nothing on the horizon to indicate that that situation will fundamentally or even marginally change. Even if it did, and by some miracle Trump (the likely nominee as of this writing) or any other GOP candidate were to actually win the general election, the fist inside the illusory glove of American government, the Deep State bureaucracy, still dictates policy and law.
So here we are, not even three years into a nightmare that actually began nearly four years ago with the lockdowns – and you better believe they’re angling for that yet again.
Victor Davis Hanson has an extensive, and depressing, recap of the action so far. Here’s the gravamen of his discourse, but do read the whole thing for all the gory details.
. . . Obama’s unfufilled ambitions set the stage for the Biden administration—staffed heavily with Obama veterans—to complete the revolutionary transformation of the Democratic Party and country.
It was ironic that while Obama was acknowledged as young and charismatic, nonetheless a cognitively challenged, past plagiarist, fabulist, and utterly corrupt Joe Biden was far more effective in ramming through a socialist woke agenda and altering the very way Americans vote and conduct their legal system.
Stranger still, Biden accomplished this subversion of traditional America while debilitated and often mentally inert—along with being mired in a bribery and influence-peddling scandal that may ultimately confirm that he easily was the most corrupt president to hold office in U.S. history.
How was all this possible? . . .
. . . the revolution is not so much political as anarchist. Nothing escapes it—not ceiling fans, not natural gas cooktops, not parents at school board meetings, not Christian bakeries, not champion female swimmers, not dutiful policemen, not hard-working oil drillers, not privates and corporals in the armed forces, not teens applying on their merits to college, not anyone, anywhere, anytime.
The operating principle is either to allow or to engineer things to become so atrocious in everyday American life—the inability to afford food and fuel, the inability to walk safely in daylight in our major cities, the inability to afford to drive as one pleases, the inability to obtain or pay back a high interest loan—that the government can absorb the private sector and begin regimenting the masses along elite dictates. The more the people tire of the leftist agenda, the more its architects furiously seek to implement it, hoping that their institutional and cultural control can do what ballots cannot.
What to do, what to do. As bad as things are, they’r still going to have to get a lot worse before we get to Ceaucescu or Tahriri Square level of desperation. That’s a testament in a way to how insulated and resilient our economy is despite the massive, multi-trillion-dollar hits on it. Worse in a way is our society and culture which in a sense have suffered even more than our economy by orders of magnitude. Maybe that is the collapse that sends ordinary people into the streets. Then again, the cadres of Antifa, BLM and the transexual-homosexual perverts with the impenetrable deflector shield of a weaponized criminal justice system on their side, giving them the green light to beat us senseless “until our morale improves.”
* * * * *
Friends, a personal appeal to please hit the TIP JAR. Your support helps keep the lights on and is truly appreciated. Note: We are on Stripe, not PayPal.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Automatic voter registration is a fast track to permanent Democratic power — so, naturally, activists are working around the clock to pass it.” With Automatic Voter Registration, Say Hello To Permanent Democrat Power
- “And those who love freedom are all the worse for it.” The Neocons Are Back
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Will their upheaval succeed?” What the Left Did to Our Country
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Though the construction of Biden’s defense effort has been underway since Republicans took over control of the House early this year, the new reports from POLITICO and NBC News about its growing roster emerged after some lawmakers signaled that the impeachment process could soon begin and as the 2024 election cycle heats up.” Biden’s ‘War Room’ Takes Shape as Impeachment Probe Looms
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Adam Schiff of California and Tim Kaine of Virginia backed the idea that Trump could be blocked from the 2024 ballot under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which maintains that anyone who ‘engaged in insurrection’ cannot hold elected office, according to Axios. Free Speech For People, a Democratic-aligned group, also sent letters to secretaries of state in key 2024 states last week claiming Trump should be removed from the ballot.” Top Democrats Back ‘Dangerous’ Legal Theory To Block Americans From Voting For Trump
- “Two never-Trump law professors offer help to left-wing groups seeking to scratch Trump from the ballot.” Arming the 14th Amendment Against Trump Voters
- Jeffrey Lord: “GOP legislators trying to halt Fascist Fani have been stymied.” Georgia’s Kemp Effectively Says Arresting Opponents Is Constitutional
- “The mugshot, although it was meant to destroy Trump, may prove to be the shot that will definitively destroy the wall of Democrat propaganda.” (The Berlin Wall came down and landed on our heads, evidently – jjs) Donald Trump’s Mugshot and the Berlin Wall of Democrat Propaganda
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Says populist leadership in U.S. would “undermine the progress…in Ukraine.” Nazi Collaborator Soros’ Son Complains That Another “MAGA-style” Presidential Victory Would “Imperil” Globalist Vision (Please God – jjs)
- “Even if we won all the battles, the engines at work behind the scenes would pull us right back to where we are today. We must also aim some monkey wrenches at those invisible engines to further strategic goals.” Two Strategic Targets for 2024
- Star Parker: “60 years later, it’s clear: the Left moved the nation in the opposite direction.”Our Sad Departure From Dr. King’s ‘Dream’
- “The folly of picking one group over another.” Reparations for Everyone
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “At this point, it pays to strap your tinfoil hat on for a moment and question the official narrative. Why is the government pushing for mask mandates despite knowing they don’t do anything to stop the spread of [Chinese] COVID? What is it they have to gain from doing this? What does Fauci get out of all this now that he’s retired? Let all that marinate for awhile.”CNN Host Stuns Viewers by Doing His Job and Confronting Fauci on Mask Efficacy
- The UK-based editor, 79, also used his editorial roles to try and kill major stories on pedophilia altogether, particularly those at care homes in Wales, exposed by investigative reporter Dean Nelson. Wilby – lauded by his leftist colleagues as an “old-fashioned socialist” – “used his position as an editor and columnist to create… a ‘hostile environment’ for victims of abuse,” reported Nelson, ironically in a comment piece published by the same Guardian newspaper that housed and nurtured the pedophile for decades. REPORT: News Editor is Pedophile Who Covered-Up Abuse Reports & Attacked Victims
- “Politico investigative reporter Heidi Przybyla appeared on ABC News’ ‘This Week” as part of a panel discussing the 2024 presidential election and former President Donald Trump’s legal battles. During the conversation, she weighed in with her thoughts on Congress’ plans after its summer recess concludes. Liberal Reporter Falsely Claims Evidence Linking Joe Biden To Hunter’s Business Dealings ‘Doesn’t Exist’
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The American labor market’s failure to produce family-supporting jobs is fundamental to the nation’s problems.” Where Are the Secure Jobs?
- “There is some growth in the economy; it’s just not growth benefitting Americans.” The Sad Truth Behind Job Growth in the American Economy
- Biden was asked if he believed a strike was looming. The [so-called quote-unquote “president”] said that he did not. United Auto Workers (UAW) President Shawn Fain said he was “shocked” by these comments from Biden and added the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] “must know something we don’t know.” Biden Celebrates Creating Jobs ‘You Can Raise A Family On’ As Inflation Crushes American
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “. . . workers can’t be left behind in this transition. When we talk about the EV transition, you’re talking about 20% of the powertrain workers in the Big Three stand to lose their jobs down the road if we go from [internal combustion] engines to the battery power. And you can’t call this a just transition if you’re going to go from $32 an hour wages down to $16 an hour.” (Dems to UAW: LOLGF – jjs) UAW President: 20% of Big Three Powertrain Workers Stand to Lose Jobs Under Electric Vehicle Transition
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Heatstroke is now the business of DHS, but border security isn’t.” While Millions Invade America, DHS Fights the Heat
- “New Yorkers weren’t expecting they’d have to make good on the promise of sanctuary.”Sanctimony City: NYC’s Illegal Immigration Failure
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Prosecutors said that in particular, Kruse is charged with a conspiracy to conceal potential listeria contamination in Blue Bell products from customers, including telling employees to say that products were removed because of a problem with manufacturing, not because of possible contamination.” (hat tip to commenter MTF – jjs) Paul Kruse, Ex Blue Bell CEO, Charged with Conspiracy for Listeria Outbreak
- The ACLU’s suit continues by referencing WPATH treatment guidelines, which do not advise or require a thorough analysis of a person’s mental health and stability before recommending “gender-affirming” surgeries to patients. The complaint states that Richardson was able to “obtain bars [SIC], panties, make up, and form fitting clothing” to feel more feminine in a male prison. ACLU now representing convicted baby murderer seeking taxpayer-funded sex change
- Crime across the United States capitol has increased dramatically over the past year, with violent crime having gone up a whopping 39 percent, according to the city’s police. A recent drive-by shooting witness, an Iraqi Uber driver, said the city was a “war zone” worse than his home nation. D.C. Will See Near 1,000 Carjackings in 2023, With Records Already Broken This Year
- “Can you guess who’s to blame?” Austin’s Nightmarish Escalating Crime
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “When you’re talking about a population level that the data is less strong than knowing that if you look on a situation as an individual protecting themselves or protecting them from spreading it, there is no doubt that masks work.” (Go to hell – jjs) Fauci Worried the Public Won’t Comply With Masking Recommendations Over Chinese COVID
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Just in time for the 2024 elections.” Masks – They’re Back!
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The unnamed victim complained to her mother of abdominal pains before disclosing the relationship to her. They subsequently found out after a trip to the hospital that he had infected her with chlamydia and gonorrhea.” TikTok influencer ‘Teacher Luke’ arrested in Bangkok for sexual abuse of minor after he allegedly gave a 16 year old an STD
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Muslim, Catholic, and Orthodox parents argue that the school board’s ‘no-opt-out’ policy violates their constitutional rights.” Biden-Appointed Judge Rules Religious Parents Can’t Opt Kids Out of Pro-LGBT School Lessons
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “[Ken] Paxton, a three-term incumbent, was impeached by the Texas House of Representatives in a bipartisan vote on May 27 on 20 counts relating to alleged misconduct while in office. Paxton, who is suspended from his duties until the trial concludes, and his allies have published attack ads critical of supporters of his impeachment, who have also made media appearances supporting the process, according to the NYT. ” Republicans Brace For Intra-Party Showdown as AG’s Impeachment Trial Set to Begin
- “‘This would be a major breach of Senate ethics laws that must immediately be investigated.'” Wife-Beating Slumlord Warnock Filed False Financial Disclosure In Violation Of Federal Law, Watchdog Charges
- Alex Berenson: “The indictments have fueled him. If he wins in 2024, his second Presidency will marry that personal fury with a conservative attack on the administrative state to remake the government radically.” On the Coming Radicalism of Donald J. Trump
- “It is not just former DeSantis supporters – turned detractors – like Rollins who are expressing a sense of inevitability regarding Trump winning the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. Jeff Roe, chief strategist for the pro-DeSantis SuperPAC Never Back Down, was caught on a leaked audio recording telling donors the campaign was in desperate need of $50 million and that DeSantis only has 60 days to try and defeat Trump before the primary race is effectively over>” ‘Ready for Ron’ PAC Chief Admits: ‘Trump is Undefeatable’
- “Ever since the Republican primary debate, the Florida governor’s prospects seem less certain.” What to Make of Ron DeSantis?
- “The divisions today on the American right cannot be papered over. They must be bridged.”Unhyphenated Conservatism
- Meh. Barking vegetable’s gonna vegetable – jjs Biden Says Trump ‘Didn’t Build a Damn Thing’ in Labor Day Address
- Pfft. When you can stuff ballot boxes at will, what does it matter? – jjs Oye, Biden’s Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
* * * * *
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Insight on ‘the disaster we are living in now.'” The Obama Factor Revealed
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The poll did not specify what about his handling they disapproved of.” WSJ Poll: Majority of Americans Disapprove of Biden’s Handling of Ukraine
- “It’s time to ignore the Bill Kristols, Max Boots, and David Frums of the political spectrum. They have been disastrously wrong for 30 years.” Ukraine Is Neocons’ Last Gasp
- “U.S. lawmakers, who have approved multiple aid and assistance packages for Ukraine, have already been shown intelligence suggesting the counter-offensive will most likely fail.”Ukraine Tells West to ‘Shut Up’ on Failed Counter-Offensive
- The oligarch has been wanted for fraud in the U.S. since 2021 and was placed under sanctions after it was discovered he was engaging in “ongoing efforts to undermine Ukraine’s democratic processes and institutions.” Ukrainian oligarch who backed Zelensky’s career arrested amid corruption crackdown
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- India’s Foreign Minister Jaishankar: “Making absurd claims does not make other people’s territories yours.” India-China Tensions Flare as Beijing Releases Map Claiming Indian Territories
- “Iran has roughly 268 pounds of uranium that have been enriched to 60%, indicating that the country’s fuel buildup is still growing at a slightly slower pace, according to the Associated Press. Iran’s stockpile was just over 250 pounds in May, and 192 pounds in February.” ‘No Progress’ in Nuclear Talks With Iran as it Slowly Builds Uranium Stockpile: REPORT
- “The timing issue and lessons not yet learned.” The Gathering Middle Eastern Storm: Israel’s Dilemma — Part Four
- “On Sept. 15, 2020, President Trump ushered in a new era of peace and collaboration in the Middle East without a single bullet fired.” Three Years Later, Trump Deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for the Abraham Accords
- “Diversity for thee, not for me.” Israel to Deport All African Migrants and Build Huge Border Wall (deport all the “Palestinians” – jjs)
- “Following the revelation, Israel’s Civil Administration said that the construction vehicle operating on the site had been confiscated and that the archaeologist in charge of antiquities affairs in Judea and Samaria had opened an investigation.” Report: “Palestinians” Attempt to Raze, Build on Jewish Historic Site
- “Today we have two ambitious empires: China and Klaus Schwab’s globalist WEF for the Davos set.” Hanson Serves Up a Secret Sauce on Imperialism
- “The American people’s interests require the dismantling of the American empire.” (I don’t necessarily agree with all of this, but there are some interesting points – jjs) The Third World Revolt
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “They range from Chinese nationals found crossing into a U.S. missile range in New Mexico to what appeared to be scuba divers swimming in murky waters near a U.S. government rocket-launch site in Florida.” Report: Chinese Nationals Posing as Tourists to Access U.S. Military Bases
- “The presidential candidate has vowed to pardon the Wikileaks founder if elected.” Vivek Ramaswamy Seeks Meeting With Julian Assange
BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BUG-OUT DISASTER AFTERMATH
- Robert Spencer: “In a healthy, functioning republic, the political and military officials responsible for what happened in Afghanistan two years ago would have been impeached or forced to resign in disgrace. But the U.S. is no longer a healthy, functioning republic, and so instead, they are more entrenched than ever.” Two Years Later, the Consequences of Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal Are Still Unfolding
- Back in Washington, D.C., according to Foer, veteran State Department employees fell into a deep depression, requiring the therapy dog to cheer them up as Afghanistan devolved into chaos under Taliban control. State Department Sought to Ease Diplomats’ Pain Over Afghanistan Withdrawal With Therapy Dog, New Book Says
- “Do educational institutions really want to be associated with Naima Khan-Ghany?” When a Jew-Hating Islamist Organizes Events for Broward Public Schools
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The survey from Home Bay, a real estate education platform, asked people about the most desirable place to live based on crime rates, affordable homes, and cost of living.” (And proximity to Dems and RINOs – jjs) Survey: Washington D.C. Ranked Least Desirable Place to Live
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “SpaceX officials revealed they are presently building a fifth manned Dragon capsule to add to its fleet, and are also aiming to fly each as much as fifteen times. This suggests they are anticipating a lot of business hauling both NASA and commercial passengers into space.”Endeavour Dragon capsule carrying four astronauts safely splashes down
- “Hubble investigated the aftermath of the supernova SN 2015ap during two different observing programmes, both designed to comb through the debris left by supernovae explosions in order to better understand these energetic events.” A triangular spiral galaxy
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “As tempting as it is to hate these LGBTQ+++™ alphabet people, who impose their ideological lunch on the rest of us via legal fiat, it’s just as true that they are victims of mass psychosis as that they are self-entitled narcissists in dire need of a reorientation into the real world.” ‘Trans’ Man Who Invaded Wyoming Sorority Plays Violin for Himself on MSNBC
- “Women aren’t discriminated against in twenty-first-century America—but men increasingly are.” The Misogyny Myth
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “A small ruling class excels at keeping America in a state of crisis and dismissing the needs of working folks.” The Class Divide Is Killing the American Dream
- “Yeah, they had taken my show and I realized that on Labor Day, so I was like, Okay, well, here’s a tweet for you. And I woke up at 1 am, and … I felt like God was waking me up,” Barr said. Roseanne Reveals to Jack Posobiec that ABC Was Going to Fire Her BEFORE Tweet Controversy
- “Dating and relationships are complicated for everyone, but especially for persons living with intellectual and developmental disabilities.” Netflix’s Down For Love is Exploitation, Not Entertainment
- “America’s narcissistic, fanatical, hypersensitive soccer ‘star.'” Megan Rapinoe: Symbol for Our Age
HITHER & YON
- Robert Zimmerman: “Sadly, time moves on without mercy, and soon her space-faring husband, his two compatriots from Apollo 8, and their own courageous wives, will join her, all childhood sweethearts and still married. They had stood on the very edge of human existence, and proclaimed to all by the reading of the first twelve verses from Genesis from lunar orbit on Christmas Eve that there is a deeper meaning to life, even if we as humans can only struggle to perceive it.” Marilyn Lovell, Wife of Apollo Astronaut Jim Lovell, Passes Away at 93
- “Recording as a solo artist, both ‘Dream Weaver’ and ‘Love Is Alive’ reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.” (RIP – jjs) “Dream Weaver” Singer Gary Wright Dead at 80
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.