Good morning, kids. Another day and another assassination attempt against an enemy of the Junta, or at least someone it views as a troublemaker. I’m talking, of course, about RFK Jr. Considering not only his stature and current prominence in the public eye, but his lineage, you’d think there would be heavy coverage of this in the media. You’d think.
The Epoch Times reported Friday night that the LAPD “received a call at around 4:30 p.m. reporting that a male was in front of the event venue with ‘a badge on their lapel, a gun, and a shoulder holster, and claimed to be a U.S. Marshall [sic].’”Breitbart noted, also on Friday, that “the man arrived at the event and claimed to be employed by the organizers. Campaign security officials, however, did not recognize him, and detained him until police arrived. The man was found to be carrying a handgun and ammunition. He will likely face charges of impersonating a police officer or federal agent, and possibly unlawful possession of firearms.”
That’s about all we know at this point, but it’s enough to send a chill down the spine. Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s father and uncle were both assassinated in two of the most famous and traumatic incidents in the history of the United States. Back in July, RFK Jr. himself announced that “since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection. But not me.” He added: “Typical turnaround time for pro forma protection requests from presidential candidates is 14-days [sic]. After 88-days [sic] of no response and after several follow-ups by our campaign, the Biden Administration just denied our request. Secretary Mayorkas: ‘I have determined that Secret Service protection for Robert F Kennedy Jr is not warranted at this time.’”
. . . Is a guy claiming to be a U.S. marshal and/or employed by organizers of a Kennedy event and carrying loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines a serious death threat to the candidate? The possibility cannot be discounted at this point. And in his July tweet about not receiving Secret Service protection, Kennedy said that he had given the agency a “67-page report from the world’s leading protection firm, detailing unique and well-established security and safety risks.”
. . . The Biden regime should demonstrate the same decency now if it is capable of doing so. Given the regime’s contempt for the law and determination to crush all opposition, however, it won’t surprise anyone if it ignores or refuses RFK Jr.’s renewed request for Secret Service protection, even after this incident.
As I stated, considering the man, his lineage and this nation’s history, probably within a very short time of RFK Jr. announcing his candidacy, Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants should’ve ordered the Secret Service to give him protection. Jimmy Cater gave Teddy Kennedy protection in late 1979/early1980 almost immediately after he announced his intention to primary him, as friend and friend of the blog Robert Spencer notes in his piece. Kennedy was arguably even more of a bitter rival to Carter than RFK Jr. is to Biden. And yet, this.
Meh, it’s no big mystery. We have devolved as a society to such a degree that violence is seen as acceptable in settling political differences and arguments — CHECK THAT.
Violence is seen as acceptable solely by the Democrat Party, Leftists and their agents, leaders and cadres from the highest levels of influence down to the grassroots as a means to impose their will, and gain and retain absolute power over us.
It’s kind of ironic to note that the ejection of Jimmy Carter after one of the most disastrous administrations in history begat a golden age, albeit a temporary one, of economic and cultural revival (hold that thought for a moment) thanks to Ronald Reagan. There is little doubt that had Teddy Kennedy successfully primaried Carter and then went on to beat Reagan in the general, all he would have succeeded in doing is making the rubble of the previous four years bounce. Remember, it was the twin torpedoes of LBJ’s Great Society/War on Poverty and Teddy Kennedy’s destruction of our immigration laws in 1965 by his ramming through of the Hart-Celler Act that started the decline and fall of the republic.
If that scenario plays out next year vis a vis Biden and RFK Jr., you can make book that the rubble will be bouncing every bit as much as it has in the past three years. Note, what I am about to say is meant in no way, shape or form to even remotely resemble an endorsement, but it is merely an observation.
While RFK Jr. is for sure a hardcore lefty, he comes across as genuine, especially as more and more people are coming to the realization that what he has been saying about Fauci’s COVID laudanum and the lockdowns caused more death and suffering than the virus itself (created in whole or in part by Fauci himself and the Chi-Coms) are true. The attempts to muzzle him, RFK Jr., only feed into those suspicions.
Whatever RFK Jr.’s real motivations might be, the people he is up against, though they may be fellow travelers, don’t fancy giving up their position at the top of the heap. It’s a power play, pure and simple.
A party uniting around an incumbent isn’t unusual, but in a bad economy and with widespread public dissatisfaction, there’s no apparent reason why the party should be clinging to an unpopular old white man from one of the smallest states in the country who has no strong base. It would have been nearly unthinkable for the Dems to drop Obama in 2012, but there’s no real reason for the Dems to make a politician who can barely campaign its presumptive nominee. . .
. . . Biden is the presumptive nominee not because he is a sure thing, but because he can’t win. That would make no sense to.a traditional Democrat’s way of thinking, but the party is no longer run by the old school, but by a new school of radicals. Its goal is not to win elections, but to radicalize the party and the country. A hopelessly weak candidate facing an unwinnable election against Trump or DeSantis serves that purpose far better than a Newsom victory.
An unwinnable candidate in an election they can’t afford to lose will once again radicalize the Democrats and force them to break rules they hadn’t even previously thought of breaking.
To leftists the election isn’t the issue, only the revolution. From the leftist perspective they won in both 2016 and 2020 because they were able to radicalize the party, its apparatus and rank and file members. Getting suburban housewives to put on pink hats and howl in the streets after a massive defeat doesn’t look like anything that the party would have found rewarding in 1956, but the Left is not out to win elections, but to end them and take over the entire country. . .
. . . Biden’s presidential candidacy makes no sense except to make Democrats so desperate that they will fall into the leftist trap and set even more of the Constitution on fire, use abusive tactics ever more likely to bring on a civil war and break any kind of credible system of elections.
Who benefits from that? Democrats would benefit more from running a strong candidate who can win rather than running a weak candidate who can’t. Leftists benefit from radicalizing the Democrats and tearing apart the country because their goal isn’t election: it’s revolution.
History shows that once leftists are arresting political candidates for having the wrong politics, they don’t stop with those on the right, they quickly go after Democrats, moderates and anyone who falls short of their radical doctrines. That is how it began in the USSR. It’s beginning here.
While Daniel Greenfield is spot on in his analysis, I think he kind of glossed over the growing dissatisfaction with Biden from the Democrat rank and file. When even lefty house organs and propagandists are stating it might be time for him to go, then there is trouble in paradise for sure. I would think that the actions now with the Hunter indictment and a growing cry to remove Biden from the ticket by the aforementioned mean that they need a more popular candidate with the base to make the illusion of a victory when they steal it again in 2024 look plausible.
Of course the base will vote for him regardless, blacks and Latinos staying home being an unknown factor that I would still not count on. If Biden does manage to hold on and be declared the winner in 2024 – there is no way in hell he can win legitimately – no way even the disaffected of today will admit it. It’s who they are, and I’d be shocked, pleasantly so, if I am proven wrong on that. But I digress.
Psaki-psircling back to Leftist political violence as a political tool to impose their will on us and seize absolute power, from the 2020 Summer of Mostly Peaceful Bosnia/Dresden to the black clad psycho caught with an arsenal in a suitcase on Justice Brett Kavanugh’s front lawn, and on on on, the question is are all these incidents merely inspired by the violent rhetoric from Leftist political and cultural leaders, or is it something more sinister:
Seth Rich, a DNC staffer, was murdered on July 10, 2016. The DC Metro Police attributed his death to a botched robbery. That’s tragic but straightforward. Why, then, is the FBI refusing to release the information from Rich’s laptop? Perhaps it’s because Rich is the key to understanding the Russian collusion narrative that the Democrats and Deep State used to such savage effect against Trump, up to and including the 2020 campaign, when operatives lied about Hunter Biden’s laptop. Anyone questioning the official narrative was immediately labeled a conspiracy theorist and canceled. . .
. . . the Russian collusion narrative’s political strength was how it played out following the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) server and Wikileaks’ release of compromising information on Candidate Hillary Clinton and the DNC (sandbagging then-candidate Bernie Sanders). The FBI and others contended the hack resulted from Russian collusion in Trump’s favor.
Given that Russian collusion was a lie, who did hack the DNC server? Was it Seth Rich, a DNC software developer?
Jack Cashill wrote the best summary of the circumstances surrounding Rich’s murder. Based on secondhand statements, Cashill reports that Rich was the leak’s source. After several contentious civil suits or visits by the Men in Black, these sources went silent. Troublesome questions were left unanswered.
Rich had a motive. Rich was a supporter of Bernie Sanders. Rich surely knew that Clinton and the DNC were sandbagging Bernie Sanders as they are now doing with RFK Jr. Rich had physical access to the DNC server, so he could have copied the files to a thumb drive and then physically handed it to Wikileaks. . .
. . . The Cartel silenced any who would dare stand in opposition through government-directed censorship, politically based selective prosecutions, entrapment, lying, the unlawful use of force under the color of authority, obstruction of justice, by the subversion of the rule of law and equal justice, by flagrant violating the civil rights of the people, and the defilement of the US Constitution – an ongoing criminal enterprise as defined in Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO).
Trump is an existential threat to the Cartel as was Rich, if he was the DNC leaker. Rich could expose the Russian collusion narrative as false before the 2016 election. With the DOJ, the FBI, and the CIA going rogue and full Stasi, it is easier to believe that Rich was assassinated. A complete and thorough investigation is essential, one that follows the evidence wherever it leads.
Radicalization of law curricula is a serious and underexamined threat to the rule of law. The danger has moved beyond mere “liberal” professors from a decade ago. Law schools now teach classes designed to deconstruct the very foundations of our American system . . .
. . . Radicals are graduating from elite law schools. They are boring into every American power node. Today, these revolutionary radicals are law students at the schools we have exposed or are judicial clerks, Justice Department lawyers, Hill staffers, or Big Law associates. They are fueled and consumed with the deconstructive crackpottery they have learned at Harvard, Yale, and Berkeley that we have documented.
Tomorrow they will be judges, attorneys general, senators, and Big Law partners with fat donation portfolios. In the not-distant future, the entire swath of America’s elite institutions may be governed by a majority, at least, of these deconstructive authoritarians.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, J. Christian Adams, but look who is sitting on the bench today in every court up to and including SCOTUS. Hello, Kentanji Brown-25? Meh, look who is sitting in the boardrooms of most major corporations and financial institutions. Worse, look who is not just teaching in law schools but who is teaching kindergarten.
Even if RFK Jr. does get Secret Service protection, you have to wonder where the agents’ loyalties are.
* * * * *
Seven years? Already?! Wow. Anyway, a big thank you to Ace, and to all of you who comment and have supported this column over the years. Here’s to seven more, if we live that long.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “We know the Deep State lied about the Russian collusion narrative. Now, it’s desperate to hide Seth Rich’s laptop. What gives?” Who is Seth Rich? Who Murdered Him? And What’s the Deep State Hiding?
- J. Christian Adams: “Radicals are graduating from elite law schools. They are boring into every American power node. Today, these revolutionary radicals are law students at the schools we have exposed or are judicial clerks, Justice Department lawyers, Hill staffers, or Big Law associates. They are fueled and consumed with the deconstructive crackpottery they have learned at Harvard, Yale, and Berkeley that we have documented. Tomorrow they will be judges, attorneys general, senators, and Big Law partners with fat donation portfolios. In the not-distant future, the entire swath of America’s elite institutions may be governed by a majority, at least, of these deconstructive authoritarians.” Cal Berkeley Law EXPOSED: Class Credit to Aid the Revolution
- Roger Kimball: “When a philosopher goes wrong, he can go really wrong.” What is “The Right Way to Lead Life?”
- Richard Fernandez: “As the London School of Economics observed, ‘poorly designed climate policy can hurt development and worsen the livelihoods of poor people.” Yet we continue to treat economic growth as destructive despite the fact that resulting poverty can cause states to fail and dams to collapse. When things run down, time runs out. It ran out for Derna.” Destroying the Dams of Derna
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Questions about Hunter Biden’s ongoing legal troubles only add to compounding problems for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden. Earlier this week, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced that Congress was [so-called quote-unquote “president”] a formal impeachment inquiry into the President, citing mounting evidence that the elder Biden had abused public office to profit off of his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings.” White House: So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Will Not Pardon Hunter
- “That talking point didn’t come from the campaign. It came from the taxpayer-paid White House counsel directly to media outlets. So think of the fear they have, whether they’re going to be allowed to go before government or others when you have the White House counsel threatening them to say investigate Republicans, there’s nothing here. I mean, right there is obstruction. Would you not question that? I would wonder is it not? It would be a question raised.” McCarthy: White House Already Engaging in Impeachment Inquiry ‘Obstruction’ with Fake ‘No Evidence’ Disinformation Talking Points
- “The Biden aides view Garland’s decisions in the Biden family investigations as designed to make the probes appear insulated from political pressure, instead of being motivated by impartial justice, people familiar with the matter told WSJ. Hunter Biden was indicted on three federal gun charges Thursday and faces a maximum of 25 years in prison.” Biden Allies Reportedly Distance Themselves From Merrick Garland as Investigations Continue
- “While the new impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden involves influence-peddling during his time as vice president, it’s quite clear the shady Biden family business was going on well before that.” ‘Circumstantial but Devastating’ Video Resurfaces of Joe and Hunter Biden Talking Business With Potential Clients
- “Mounting evidence of public corruption culminated in Speaker McCarthy announcing earlier this week that House Republicans would begin a formal impeachment inquiry into [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden.” Only 1 in 4 DON’T Believe Hunter Funneled Cash to ‘Big Guy’ Joe Biden
- “Witness testimony, emails, text messages, flights and additional evidence indicate Joe Biden was knowledgeable about Hunter Biden’s business dealings and communicated with his son’s business associates on numerous occasions.” Here’s All The Evidence Connecting Joe Biden To Hunter Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings
- “McCarthy is not in an enviable position.” Impeachment Math Doesn’t Add Up
- “We all now know what is on the line.” Hunter’s Gun Indictment: Moment of Truth for Biden Regime
- “Republicans may not get a conviction but sunlight is the best disinfectant.” To Impeach, or Not to Impeach, That is the Question
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I’m built a little differently.” Trump Says He Doesn’t Worry About Going To Jail
- “The former president has denied any wrongdoing, pleaded not guilty to the charges he faces, and claims that politically motivated prosecutors are conducting a ‘witch hunt’ against him.” “Vanilli” Milley Says He Never Received ‘Illegal’ Order From Trump After 2020 Election
- “Are Trump’s and his associates’ persecutors so wrapped in their own propaganda that they think that they are the good guys?” The Sad State of Legal Ethics in the Age of ‘Get Trump’
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Adrian Paul Aispuro, 44, was arrested without incident by police after RFK Jr.’s security detail recognized that Aispuro was attempting to impersonate a U.S. Marshal.” Armed Man Arrested at RFK, Jr. Event Identified
- Robert Spencer: “Given the regime’s contempt for the law and determination to crush all opposition, however, it won’t surprise anyone if it ignores or refuses RFK Jr.’s renewed request for Secret Service protection, even after this incident.” (It won’t surprise me if the regime was behind the attempt – jjs) Did Someone Just Try to Assassinate RFK Jr.?
- “The money will be spent from the Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention (TVTP) grant program.” DHS Awards $20 Million to Program That Flags Americans as Potential “Extremists” for Their Online Speech
- If truth is a sickness, so be it, we’ve got a fever and there is no cure. Cvnt- jjs Malig-Nancy Pelosi on Trump Blaming Her for January 6: ‘There Is a Sickness There’
- “If it feels as though you’re being watched, it’s because you are.” You Are the Target of an Investigation
- “It’s not Donald Trump. And it’s certainly not a phony ‘insurrection.'” The Real Threat to Our Democracy
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “All Wenner could have done to appease the left was to throw the smallest of bones at those minorities the left panders to. Just check the box(es). But he didn’t, and now he’s off the board of the organization he helped found.” The Left Will Devour Itself — Just Ask Rolling Stone‘s Jann Wenner
- “Behind faceless policies on everything from emotional health to diversity, equity, and inclusion lies an impulse to control language—and thereby, thought.” The Censorship Bureaucracy
- Robert Zimmerman: “Tragically, my April prediction is coming true. This launch is almost certainly not going to occur before November, and will almost certainly be delayed until next year. . . the Biden [junta] is playing a raw and cruel political game, designed to kill Starship/Superheavy. And it is succeeding, because it will be impossible to develop this rocket on time for its investors and NASA at a pace of only one test launch per year.” FAA Confirms: No Starship/Superheavy Launch License Until Interior Approves (Just launch the fucking rocket, Elon – jjs)
- “Overnight, Jennifer Sey became the enemy.” PragerU Video: I Was a Levi’s Executive. They Fired Me for Opposing [Chinese] COVID Lockdowns.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Clarice Feldman: “Desperate left-wing pols turn to old Soviet tactics to solve the problems they themselves created.” To Market, to Market
- Thad McCotter: “One should shudder at the societal disorder that will ensue if we don’t tackle our 33 trillion debt.” Paving a $32 Trillion Road to Ruin
- “As he touts ‘Bidenomics,’ Biden says little about how his policies have created ruinous inflation.” ‘Bidenomics’ = ‘Bidenflation’
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Desperate ULEZ times, desperate ULEZ measures.” Turning Respectable People into Criminals
- “Robert Zimmerman: “On September 9, 2023, Sidney Longwell’s fight was finally won when the [Interior Department] and the environmental groups agreed to settle, though Longwell himself is no longer alive to enjoy that victory, having passed away in 2020 at the age of 81. Both his company Solenex and his law firm had refused to give up, however, and in winning this victory did so in a way that included a significant financial settlement, some of which will be paid by the environmental activists who helped instigate and extend the case.”Today’s Blacklisted American Finally Wins His Four-Decade-Long Fight Against the Federal Government
- “Thou shalt not have strange gods before the almighty Net-Zero.” Net-Zero Nuttery v. Anti-Trust Laws
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Miranda Devine: “A pill mill in a day-care center is just one of a myriad of ghastly outcomes that we can’t even foresee. Since Joe Biden came to office and recklessly dismantled all Trump-era policies, at least eight million illegals have taken him up on his invitation.” The Tragic Results of Biden’s Deadly Open Borders Policy
- “[The farm] borders Canada. They intercepted drugs, her and her husband. There was a drug drop on her property and bear in mind, they’ve owned this property for decades and this is now becoming a huge problem under the Biden [junta],” Ayotte continued. “… she’s worried about her kids. She knows that there are illegal immigrants, they’ve come on her property, and you know, they’re armed — they have to be.” New Hampshire’s Kelly Ayotte Sounds Alarm as More Illegal Aliens Caught at Northeast Border Than Prior 10 Years Combined
- “Liberals are siding with corporate America over the nation’s workers.” Congressional Witness: Liberals Siding with Corporations to Keep Wages Down via Mass Immigration
- “Experts say growing community of illegal immigrants in Texas development invites cartel activity, is a national security issue.” Inside Colony Ridge: The ‘Fastest Growing Development’ in the U.S. is a Magnet for Illegal Immigrants
- “Maybe this problem would be alleviated if migrants weren’t allowed to enter the country in the first place? Maybe asylum-seekers should have to stay in one of Mexico’s nine U.S. embassies until their claim is verified, or the administration could make it an explicit priority to shorten the time it takes to verify asylum claims, or maybe it could do virtually anything aside from allowing caravans of thousands of migrants to enter the country illegally, unchecked and unchallenged?” After Danelo Cavalcante, It’s Time to Put DHS’s Alejandro Mayorkas in the Hot Seat (Literally Old Sparky, for my tastes – jjs)
- ” Why the Vatican and America’s bishops support open borders.” Promoting Globalism Through Illegal Immigration
MAUI WILDFIRE DISASTER & DISASTROUS GOVT. RESPONSE
- “The numbers aren’t adding up and nobody wants to answer any questions.” Politicians Still Lying About the Dead in Lahaina
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “‘Portland is uniquely ill-equipped to deal with this problem because its police department is uniquely understaffed,’ the report found.” (You best believe they’ll be there in a heartbeat if a potential victim kills his attacker in self-defense – jjs) SHOT: Report – Portland Police Response Times Skyrocket as City Struggles With Crime
- “City says its ‘houseless community’ is needed to make ‘systemic changes’ to law enforcement oversight.” CHASER: Portland Shells Out Thousands for Homeless to Help Shape City’s Police Disciplinary System
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “We, the people, must hold an overreaching government accountable for violating our most sacred rights” . . . Dr. Redfield’s comments came in the wake of a decision by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling that the government cannot force social media companies to remove content to which they object. A plaintiff in the case was Dr. Jay Battycharya of Stanford University.” Dr. Robert Redfield Comes Clean on Government Censorship
- “The Church won’t survive another [Chinese] Covid scare.” [Chinese] Covid and the Gates of Hell
- “Like many cities across the country, New York City issued a vaccination policy in 2021 that required all educators to either receive the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine or be terminated. Many educators who requested religious exemptions to this policy were denied.” Judge Rules NYC Teachers Fired for Refusing [Chinese] COVID-19 Vaccine Deserve Back Pay
LOCKDOWN 2: MONKEY POX MONKEY BUSINESS BOOGALOO???
- “As of now, there are only six confirmed cases confined to the Indian state of Kerala, but the authorities have already instituted widespread lockdowns.” The Next ‘Current Thing’? Virus With a Purported 40-75% Kill Rate Breaks Out in India
- “Grisham issued her original order banning concealed and open carry in many New Mexico cities on September 8. Lawsuits were almost immediately filed against the order and on September 13, a Biden-appointed judge issued a temporary restraining order blocking the ban on concealed and open carry.” Albuquerque Mayor: We Enacted Same Gun Ban Gov. Grisham Is Pushing – 3 Years Ago
- “. . . by calling for this convention, Newsom and his elitist gun-grabbers implicitly acknowledge that they cannot impose their gun-grabs without breaching the Constitution as it stands. At least they’ve tipped their hands in this poker game they force onto us. Of course, that doesn’t mean they won’t keep trying to cheat.” CA Assembly Passes Newsom-Favored, Tyranny-Flavored Call For Constitutional Convention To Ban Guns
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Funding for a radical sex curriculum, which promotes an unhealthy lifestyle associated with mental health issues and suicide, comes from both the federal government and high-profile local organizations.” Texas and Woke Sex Education
- “For decades, Calkins and her colleagues pushed ‘literacy’ programs based on ideology, not science; programs failed the children who most needed help.” Columbia Quietly Closes Down Teachers College Project That Ruined Countless Lives
- William Jacobson: “The segregation is taking place through the ideology pushed by Randy Weingarten, which is diversity, equity, and inclusion and critical race theory. That’s what’s separating students.” Randi Weingarten Calling School Choice Segregationist is Like the Arsonist “Complaining That the House is on Fire”
- “Not only are college DEI jobs plentiful, but they can also compensate extremely well.”Colleges Still Recruiting for High-Paying DEI Administrator Positions
- “The one thing that will protect schools from shooters is also the one thing Democrat politicians refuse to do.” Time to Get Serious about Protecting Our Schools
- “GOP officials should be screaming pro-life truths from the Capitol rooftop, not whispering them on Fox News.” Every Republican In America Should Follow Javier Milei’s Masterclass In Going On Offense Against Abortion
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It’s a danger to the community.” Jewish Coalition Sues School Board Over Anti-Israel Curriculum
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Texas state senators voted Saturday morning to acquit Paxton on 16 articles, including “disregard of official duty”, as well as “misapplication of public resources”, “constitutional bribery”, “false statements in official records”, “conspiracy and attempted conspiracy”, “dereliction of duty”, “unfitness for office”, and “abuse of public trust.” Texas AG Ken Paxton Acquitted on ALL Impeachment Charges
- “Her groping date is a registered Democrat who hosts drag shows at his bar?” Lauren Boebert Beetlejuice Scandal Starting to Smell Like a Political Hit
- “John Fetterman’s attire in the Senate perfectly summarizes Democrats lack of respect for Americans and our institutions,” tweeted conservative comedian Tim Young. Chuck Schemer Axes Senate Dress Code Following Criticism of Lumpy Fetterman’s Hoodies: Report
- That is: 1199 sets ideology aside when its own interests are at stake; it just wants everyone else to pay for “social justice.” (It’s a money laundering front group for the Democrat Party – jjs) SEIU 1199 Refuses to Put its Money Where its Social Justice [Whore-] Mouth Is
- “In addition to the leftist’s Trump hate, there’s also the fact that ordinary people — Republicans and Democrats — identify with Trump’s troubles and feel a kinship with him.”The Left’s Hatred of Trump Will Elect Him President Again
- Daniel Greenfield: “An unwinnable candidate is the best incentive for breaking the rules.” (Interesting as always, but I take exception to his premise that Biden actually won legitimately in 2020 – jjs) Biden’s Candidacy and the Radicalizing Power of Desperation
- Citizen’s United’s David Bossie: “Make no mistake about it, a Kamala Harris administration would spell the end of the American Dream and the promise of American Exceptionalism would be a thing of the past.” It’s Not Really Joe Biden on the Ballot Next Year. It’s Someone Much Worse
- Robert Spencer: “What will he be next?” Biden’s Jewish Again
- “The corporate parasite, failed presidential candidate, and erstwhile most self-righteous man in the Senate will be the stuff of legends. Just ask him.” Romney at Rest (It should only be permanently – jjs)
- “Can the Grand Canyon State go red?” (Not if the Democrat cheat machine remains in place – jjs) Ménage à Arizona: A Three-Way for the Senate Seat
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Pence claimed on CNN on Sunday that by ending the bloodshed between Russia and Ukraine, the 45th President would be “embracing the politics of appeasement on the world stage [and] walking away from our role as leader of the free world.” (Go grab gun, asshole, and jump into Kiev, sans parachute – jjs) Ponce Pence: Trump Isn’t Conservative Because He is Anti-War
- “At least three major wars are going on simultaneously in Ukraine instead of just one.” The World Revolution and the Russo-Ukrainian War
- “I’ve seen claims this individual is an American, a former intelligence operative in the United States, and an employee of the Ukrainian government. Others have argued Ashton-Cirillo is pulling an elaborate prank. If so, kudos for the delivery of high quality humor.” (It looks like a 90’s era SNL skit – jjs) Sen. J.D. Vance Demands Biden Junta Reveal if American Transgender ‘Spokesperson’ for Ukraine Military Has U.S. Intelligence Ties After Threats to ‘Hunt Down’ Russian ‘Propagandists’
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “President Trump: ‘How much of a kickback does Crooked Joe Biden get?’” Days After Biden Approves $6 Billion Ransom Deal, Iran Takes Another Westerner Hostage
- “It is clear that we (meaning not just America but the world) are worse off if the Beijing communist regime is doing well at expanding its power and influence given its aggressive nature.” Confusion on China
- “Erdogan’s statement on Saturday came more than a week after Turkey’s foreign minister affirmed his country’s resolve to join the EU and urged the bloc to take courageous steps to advance its bid.” Erdogan Suggests Turkey May Walk Away From EU Membership Bid
- “Disastrous [Chinese] Covid containment policies became the straw that broke the camel’s back.” Africa’s Quest for Sovereignty
- “An entire life dedicated to denying Jewish indigenousness.” Mahmoud Abbas: Holocaust Denier and Crude Jew-Hater
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Navy learned lessons from the pilot program that will inform our digital engagement and outreach going forward,” Raven wrote. “Our digital outreach efforts will maintain the important distinction between Sailors’ official activities and their personal lives.” Navy Puts the Kibosh on Digital Recruiting Program After Discovering Enlistees Aren’t Into Drag Queens
- “The pilot ejected safely. If you have any information that may help our recovery teams locate the F-35, please call the Base Defense Operations Center at 843-963-3600,” Joint Base Charleston said in a post to its X account. (Wait, an airbase has a social media account?! – jjs) U.S. Military Asks Public for Help in Finding Missing F-35
- “Welcome to cultural enrichment.” In France, Muslim Father Threatens To Kill School Principal For Enforcing Abaya Ban
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Former Trump administration official James Sherk: ‘The Biden [junta] can, if they want, make removing intransigent or poorly performing senior bureaucrats harder on themselves. The next administration can just as easily rescind those restrictions.” Biden Is Trying to Make Globalist Government Employees Unfireable
- “And enjoy the view as it happens.” Let New York City Die
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “For its part, Apple is reportedly prohibiting employees from discussing potential radiation issues with customers — even when they specifically ask about them. France Bans iPhone 12 Sales Over High Radiation Worries
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “. . . the evidence suggests that the hydrogen signal seen by Chandrayaan-1 might have been a very temporary implacement of that hydrogen by the solar wind, which ceases during the Moon’s periodic passages through the magnetotail. The Moon’s harsh environment then causes that hydrogen to vanish, only to reappear when it is once again exposed to the solar wind. New analysis of Chandrayaan-1’s lunar orbital data might explain its detection of widespread surface hydrogen on the Moon
- “At this point I don’t consider these suborbital flights to be very newsworthy. However, I decided to highlight this news release because of its stark contrast with Blue Origin. Even before last year’s mishap that grounded Blue Origin’s own suborbital spacecraft, New Shepard, it never flew this frequently. Virgin Galactic took far too long to begin flying (two decades), but it does appear that is now wasting no time trying to catch up.” Virgin Galactic sets Oct 5th launch date for its fifth commercial suborbital flight in ’23
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “We welcomed you. We created nonprofits to help feed, clothe, find housing. We did everything we could to make your transition here easier, and this is how you repay us, by stabbing us in the back?” Pass-the-Popcorn Dept.: ‘Battle of Sacred Cow Groups’ Begins in MI After All-Muslim City Council Bans Pride Flag on City Property
- Andy Ngo: “As the women took turns speaking, Antifa and Trantifa counterprotesters attempted to shut down the event through intimidation tactics which included loud chants, noise makers, and slurs. The group flew Communist and Trans flags as they stood in a large crowd behind the police barrier and boasted negative signage that took aim at women, including the event organizer Kellie-Jay Keen.” Antifa and Trantifa try to shut down women’s rights event in Dublin, Ireland
- “Rabid ideologues who want to remake America and its children in their own image aren’t afraid to use the most vulnerable as pawns.” California’s Pro-Trans Child Custody Bill Is Pure Emotional Blackmail
- “Mayor Bibb’s objection contradicts the very idea of faith.” Cleveland Catholic Diocese Protects Children From LGBT Indoctrination
- “A review of Lost in Transnationrecognizes that transgender ideology can not be solved by science alone.” Does Science Have a Place in Solving Transgenderism?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “. . . the relationships I had were absolutely always consensual.” Russell Brand Vehemently Denies Sexual Assault Allegations In Viral Video Statement
- Christian Toto: “Far-left [pseudo] comedian caught making up stories to boost progressive narratives.” Hasan Minhaj’s ‘Victim’ Act
- “It would be a glorious thing to have our children watching, reading, and hearing every idea and value put forth there.” Thank Heaven Prager University Is Coming For Our Kids
- “Is the rearing of children in families composed of two sexually differentiated parents married to each other merely an accidental ‘convention’ that arose due to certain historical and cultural circumstances or is there something ‘normative’ – that this is how things should be – about it?” The Two-Parent ‘Convention’
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.