Good morning, kids. Riffing off the latest episode of the podcast (here and in the sidebar) as well as Buck Throckmorton’s terrific rant from yesterday, (linked here; reminder not to post comments on old threads) the UAW strike is the latest disturbance from within what seemingly is, or what is pimped as a “rainbow coalition” of constituencies and groups coming together to form a monolithic and unstoppable political force.
Their power and influence, obtained over these past 100-plus years sometimes legally but mostly otherwise, for sure has succeeded in turning this nation and society on its ear. Yet, the Achilles heel in this “paradise on earth” is that it ignores the very thing that it has sought to conquer. Try as they might to short-dick every cannibal in the Congo – the body count now is well over 150 million souls – communism, socialism, Nazism, progressivism, leftism will never overcome human nature.
So, the UAW rank and file are on strike not only for better wages and working conditions, at first glance seemingly outrageous in their demands, and not only as a reaction to the skyrocketing cost of living imposed on them, and all of us, by the political party and vegetable-in-chief that they themselves voted for. They are on strike for their own lives and livelihoods since the party they have backed since time immemorial now is out to destroy them via the madness of environmentalism. That, of course, is the purview of another strand of said rainbow coalition that is starting to fray and, please God, unravel.
Former President Donald Trump will skip next week’s second Republican presidential primary debate and hold a rally with striking autoworkers and other skilled tradesmen instead.
Trump, 77, is planning to hold the event, which will include a prime-time speech, in Detroit on Sept. 27 — the same night his GOP rivals will convene in California at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum for the second primary debate, a source familiar with the former president’s plans told The Post on Monday.
The move signals that Trump, who holds a nearly 44 point lead over his closest GOP primary opponent, is already looking past the GOP primaries and focusing his attention on defeating President Biden in 2024, in part, by courting union members in one the states he lost to the 80-year-old incumbent in 2020.
The move signals that Trump, who holds a nearly 44 point lead over his closest GOP primary opponent, is already looking past the GOP primaries and focusing his attention on defeating [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden in 2024, in part, by courting union members in one the states he lost to the 80-year-old incumbent in 2020.
“AUTOWORKERS, VOTE FOR TRUMP – I’LL MAKE YOU VICTORIOUS & RICH. IF YOUR ‘LEADERS’ WON’T ENDORSE ME, VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE, NOW. WITH THE DEMOCRATS & CROOKED JOE CALLING THE SHOTS, YOU’LL BE JOBLESS & PENNILESS WITHIN 4 YEARS. REMEMBER, BIDEN IS A CROOK WHO HAS BEEN PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY CHINA, & OTHERS. He is a Manchurian Candidate!!!” the former president added.
The strike against Detroit’s Big Three automakers – Ford, General Motors and Stellantis – entered its fourth day on Monday, with about 13,000 combined workers represented by the United Auto Workers union refusing to work at three factories unless they’re offered better wages and benefits.
The UAW union notably refused to endorse Biden in the spring, with President Shawn Fain expressing serious concerns about his [junta’s] preference for electric vehicles.
But Fain has also charged that a second Trump presidency would be a “disaster.”
Biden has not recommended terms for a deal – the UAW is demanding a 40% pay raise for workers and a 32-hour work week – but he has endorsed the strike and has blasted “record profits” that he says automakers have not “shared fairly” with workers.
Trump lost Michigan to Biden by less than 3 percentage points in 2020 after previously defeating Hillary Clinton in Great Lake State by less than 1 percentage point.
First, Trump did not lose Michigan; it was stolen from him courtesy of a flooding toilet in Atlanta that resulted in the count being stopped, poll watchers booted from that Wayne County arena as pallets of counterfeit ballots were subsequently trucked in and counted. But I digress.
Second, this Shawn Fain stooge is not so much a weasel as he is perhaps concerned with his long term health, political and otherwise. Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and company are an obvious existential threat yet a second Trump term would be a “disaster?” Given the economic miracle of just his first three years, if that’s what Fain thinks was a disaster, he better shut his cake-hole, get on his knees and start praying for a “catastrophe.”
Love him, hate him, support him or not, joining the strikers on the picket line is a brilliant move. I opined as such on the podcast so I’m flattered he took my advice to heart (yeah, right). Yet the contradiction of doing something to win votes in a state that by every indication is sure to be stolen yet again, even if every autoworker in the state and nation does cast a legitimate ballot for him, is kind of jarring. Whether Trump recognizes it as such, this is something that transcends electoral politics, even (if not more importantly) banana republic politics. This is how societal and cultural movements are born. It’s kind of a shame that it’s with a man whose ego gets in the way, with terrible results. Oh well, it is what it and it will be what it will be, as is will be the man.
Le Cheval, which has operated in the Oakland area since 1985, said that it would permanently shut down at the end of September in part because of violent crime, according to CBS. While the restaurant had been robbed repeatedly, some patrons were robbed at gunpoint or had their cars stolen from directly in front of the restaurant.
“Even right in front of the restaurant, their car is still broken into. And they’re really mad. And they told me ‘Son, I love your restaurant. I love your food. I love your family, but I cannot come back to Oakland. A $30 meal becomes $500 something,” Son Tran, the owner of Le Cheval, told CBS.
“The lack of office workers did not kill us. The crime, the criminals killed us,”Tran added.
Other restaurants in Oakland have also faced escalating crime that has placed a strain on their businesses, according to CBS News Bay Area.
“It happens like almost every month,” Pim Soithong, co-owner of Pintoh Thai, told CBS. “And when we try to get help from the police. We know they are busy, but we call them for support, and they never show up.”
Oakland locals have criticized Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price for her “soft on crime” approach and lack of response to violence in the area. Auto theft has risen 46% in the town this year compared to the same time span last year, while reported robbery has increased by 30%, CBS reported.
“Mad, really mad, very disappointed. The politicians in Oakland here, they can do nothing, just talk only,” Tran told CBS.
Emphasis mine. No, Mr. Tran. The criminals didn’t kill you. Democrats killed you, and if you voted for them, you and all those who cast ballots for them election after election after election killed you. The criminals were merely the weapon.
The Democrats are learning on a daily basis that there is more to politics than January 6 and hating Trump. They are also learning that some voters think that their party has been hijacked by some pretty weird people who think that boys can be girls and girls can be boys.
Enter a community in Michigan. This is the story:
The LGBTQ residents of Hamtramck, Michigan voiced their feelings of “betrayal” over the Muslim city council’s decision to remove Pride flags from public property, according to the Washington Post.
The council unanimously voted in June to ban Pride flags from public flag poles, citing a desire to respect the religious rights of citizens opposed to the symbol. This decision, months later, is still considered an act of betrayal by LGBTQ citizens to the symbol of “diversity” they hoped the council would uphold.
“Many residents in this tiny enclave just north of downtown Detroit saw these changes as a sign of Hamtramck’s progressiveness. The Muslim community that had previously experienced discrimination, including voter intimidation and resistance to mosques’ public call to prayer, had finally taken its seats at the table,” the Post reported.
It continued, “Yet the ethnic, cultural and religious diversity that made Hamtramck something of a model is being put severely to the test. In June, after divisive debate, the six-member council blocked the display of Pride flags on city property — action that has angered allies and members of the LGBTQ+ community, who feel that the support they provided the immigrant groups has been reciprocated with betrayal.”
. . . Moral of the story: Do not assume that supporting an immigrant is going to have them change fundamental religious values on marriage and sexuality. They have their values and they won’t let you poison their kids with books and messages that contradict what they believe.
Putting aside for a moment the highly problematic aspects of Islam and Muslims, be it they, auto workers and city dwellers are all taking it in the neck from the party they consistently vote for in every election. As a result, the combination of in-your-face policy disaster and a palpable feeling of being taken for granted (hello, Maui? black America?) has gotten these individuals rather irked, to say the least.
You’ll recall back in the halcyon days of 2016, when Trump dared venture to where few if any previous Republican candidates ever did, the black community, he pointed out their perpetual misery by perpetually voting for Democrats and asked (paraphrasing) “What have you got to lose by voting for me?” For sure, some did. Did it make a huge difference in his margin of victory? Probably not but for sure blacks, Latinos and everyone who traditionally voted Democrat thrived like never before between 2017 and 2020. The COVID lockdown notwithstanding, that was an unmistakable and huge trend that made the Dems shit Joey’s Depends heavier than a New Orleans levy breaking.
What I’m driving at is the big question: All of these Democrat constituency groups, many if not most have goals and priorities that are at odds with one another who are artificially held together by the common propaganda that America as founded, whitey and capitalism are their common enemy, are pissed off. They’re pissed off at the Democrats for essentially not doing anything to help them. Can they ever and will they ever recognize that it’s the Democrats themselves that are the root cause of their problems, overcome their preternatural, reflexive instincts to perpetually vote for their own destruction and at least stop that madness and stay home during Election Day Season, if not pull the lever for the other side?
Maybe Trump’s trip to the picket line might go a long way in making that happen. Your move, DeSantis.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “The boys who cried wolf have been at this for decades now, and their increasingly impatient desperation is a sign that they know the jig will soon be up. Gas and oil will not disappear; the internal-combustion engine will not be replaced by electric cars; space exploration will not be conducted via cavorite. But they’ll find something else, equally fanciful, to complain about.” First Time Tragedy, Second Time Farce
- Betsy McCaughey: “The White House unveiled a proposed rule Friday that would make it even harder than in the past for an incoming Republican president to wrest control of the left-leaning federal bureaucracy and actually implement the conservative policies promised to voters.” (President Trump/DeSantis withholds all funding as is his purview. Check and mate, if either has the balls – jjs) Biden Protects the Bloated Bureaucracy Over Those They Serve
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Victor Davis Hanson: “As impeachment becomes inevitable, the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] defense schemes are predictable.” How Biden Will Circle the Wagons
- “The polling numbers come as House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) opened the inquiry based on four pieces of evidence.” Poll: 50% of Independent Voters Support Impeaching Joe Biden
- “Is it plausible that the real rainmaker of Biden, Inc. was the only one who didn’t get paid?”What We Must Believe to Believe Biden Is Innocent
- “The White House calls the tune, and the media repeats the chorus ‘Impeachment will backfire on Republicans!'” Think Impeachment Will Help Biden? Then Why is He Behaving Like a Cornered Rat?
- “The power of the purse and prosecuting rogue intel officials are but two arrows in the Right’s quiver.” Symbolism Opposition vs. Effective Political Action
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The former president has proven more difficult to kill off than Rasputin—although not for want of effort from his enemies.” The Political Assassination of Donald Trump
- “There is no way out of our contemporary crisis without struggle, pain, and sacrifice.” The Hysterical Left Goes to War With Trump
- The effort is based on a long-shot theory, embraced by Democrats and Never Trump Republicans, that Trump can be barred from public office based on Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment, which applies to those who “shall have engaged in insurrection” against the U.S. But the language of the amendment does not clearly apply to the president, and many rioters at the Capitol believed they were trying to uphold the Constitution, not rebel against it. ‘Low’ Tactics: Scared California Democrats Ask AG to Remove Trump from Ballot
- “Rather than seeking to obtain information openly from Mr. Patel’s official accounts, which would have provoked an immediate response and legal fight with the United States House of Representatives, DOJ instead sought—non-publicly and unconstitutionally—to access his private accounts through a third-party subpoena,” the lawsuit alleges. “They did so to avoid public scrutiny, because they were improperly investigating the man who was investigating them.” ‘Politically Motivated’: Former Trump Official Sues Over DOJ Subpoena Of His Personal Email Account Data
- Just a week after coming out in favor of the theory, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law professor Steven Calabresi changed his mind, arguing that Trump’s name should appear on the ballot and that Americans should vote against him. Several predominantly left-wing groups have filed lawsuits based on the idea that Trump is disqualified under the Fourteenth Amendment, which bars certain government officials who took an oath to the Constitution and then “engaged in insurrection” from holding office. ‘Bad Precedent’: Top Scholar Backing Argument For Disqualifying Trump From 2024 Ballot Changes His Mind
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The defendants were part of a group of ten pro-life advocates who were arrested and indicted for allegedly violating the FACE Act, which makes it a federal crime to use force, the threat of force, or physical obstruction to prevent individuals from obtaining or providing an abortion and other reproductive services.” 3 Pro-Life Advocates Involved in Abortion Clinic Barricade Convicted On FACE Act Charges
- “The American social unrest of 2020 and beyond has petered out with little to show.” Is Our Long National Chivaree Over?
- Philip Bump [on-a-log] at the Washington Post chalks this disparity up to former President Trump’s claims the 2020 election was stolen. In reality, the declining White population combined with the economic collapse of the white working class goes much further to explain the less than confident outlook in democracy Trump Said There Isn’t ‘Much Democracy’ In America. Most People Agree.
- “It looks like the IRS will continue to hound even those who ostensibly fall outside the newest threshold of high-income earners.” More Agents – More Audits: Those Under $400,000 Could Be Targeted By IRS
- Robert Zimmerman: “The actions of these agencies is unconscionable and a outright abuse of power. There is no rational reason for the FAA to continue to deny Varda the right to bring its capsule back to Earth. Its claims of environmental impact are bogus, especially since capsules and spacecraft have been returning to Earth like this for more than three-quarters of a century. Nor is there any reason for the Air Force to have blocked the return now. Its claim of issues of ‘safety, risk, and impact’ is utter garbage, especially since it is allowing a NASA capsule to land in this exact same facility in only days, and that capsule is carrying material from an asteroid.” Federal Government Continues to Block the Return of Varda’s Commercial Capsule, Carrying Drugs to Treat HIV
- “A handy barometer for federal, monetized aggression against the American people can be readily seen in the documents of the U.S. Census.” The Fed’s Bait and Switch: Race and the U.S. Census
- “The real measure of an individual’s character isn’t what he portrays to the public but how he treats people in private. . . when no one was looking and nothing was to be gained, it seems Ibram X. Kendi used his power and privilege as the director of a think tank to exploit and mistreat the people who worked underneath him as if they were people who are beneath him.” Like Other “Anti-Racist” Race Hustlers, Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi Proves He’s Only In It for Himself
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “On Sept. 14, the Department of Justice made an emergency Supreme Court appeal to keep the feds controlling what Americans read and see online.” Biden Junta Takes First Amendment Assassination Attempt to the Supreme Court
- “The guardians against ‘misinformation’ are the greatest purveyors of misinformation.”Misinformation is a Word We Use to Shut You Up
- “The New Yorker sees a homelessness program rife with drugs and crime as hugely successful.” What Would Failure Look Like?
- “The National Trust for Local News acknowledges that it received funding from Soros’ organization, but denies that the Open Society Foundations provided funding specifically for the purchase of the local papers. A source with direct knowledge of the acquisition, however, told Semafor that Soros and Wyss did donate funds so the National Trust could acquire the papers; the donations had not been previously reported.” (Maine – jjs) Non-Profit Backed by Nazi Collaborator Soros, Foreign Billionaire Bought Nearly Two Dozen Local Newspapers in This Swing State
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Climate policies are to blame for the UAW strike.” The Latest Union Strike Might Turn Workers Red
- Deroy Mudock: “Trump trounces Biden on one meaningful measure after another.”MAGAnomics Trumps Bidenomics: Americans Were Better Off Four Years Ago
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Daniel Greenfield: “Urban Democrats love them, everyone else hates them.” Car Bans Could Be a Deciding Factor in 2024
- “Painful EV transition pushed by White House is central to auto worker complaints.” ‘Union Joe’ Biden Teamed Up With GM Chief To Push a Transition to Electric Vehicles. It Could Come Back to Haunt Them.
- “The authors advocate seeding the oceans with iron dust to encourage the growth of enormous algal blooms, which would convert large amounts of carbon dioxide to organic forms of carbon that would then be sequestered in the watery depths. They also suggest iron dust has dramatic potential to alter the earth’s climate, and may have played an important natural role in doing so in the past.” ‘Geoengineer To Fight Climate Change’ Says New York Times
- Robert Zimmerman: “From the perspective of a science journalist who understands research, this endless weekly stream of political propaganda gets tiresome and boring, especially because it doesn’t involve research but the opinions of computer modelers, who have amply proved over the decades that their work is not worth the paper it is printed on. Why pay any attention to any press release from the AGU if this is the only thing it talks about?” The American Geophysical Union Shows Off its Ignorance of the Scientific Method
- “I’ll also sign an Executive Order to ban the purchase of single-use plastic bottles by state agencies, effective immediately. Plastics are one of the biggest threats to our oceans. In government, we can chart a better path forward, and Massachusetts is proud to lead the way,” Healey tweeted. (Maura Healey thyself – jjs) Blue State Gov. Announces Ban on Single-Use Plastic Bottles
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Border Patrol Union: “The border is wide open for all who want to crash it. Nothing has changed. That’s a fact.” Biden Border Crisis: Video Shows Largest Illegal Crossing in Texas, Illegal Immigrants Scaling the Wall in Arizona
- “Millions of future migrants are selected under obsolete current law that has nothing to do with advancing the U.S. national interest.” Chain Migration and the Diversity Visa Program: Legal Immigration at Its Worst
- “What does it say about a [junta] that refuses to protect the border of its own country? The United States is vulnerable, and the reason is simple. The Democrats have installed an incompetent puppet in the White House and Chuckles the clown as his comrade.” ‘Do Not Come’ Does Not Work (Rubber and/or real bullets, tear gas and mass merciless deportation does – jjs)
- “Eric Adams has no choice but to drop lawsuits against most New York counties.” NYC Mayor Gets Another Setback Amid Migrant Crisis
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Criminals will run wild.” (What the hell are they doing now? – jjs) Illinois Becomes First State to Abolish Cash Bail as Fears Mount
- “If the . . . government were in charge of the Sahara Desert, within five years there’d be a shortage of sand.” – – Milton Friedman Chicago Proposes Municipally Run Grocery Store as Vendors Flee Rampant Crime
- “Frustration grows in crime-ridden Oakland as residents blast city’s left-wing leaders.” This Liberal City Wanted Millions In Grant Funding To Fight Retail Crime. It Missed The Application Deadline.
- “The criminals killed us.” (No, it was Democrat-Leftists and everyone who voted for them. The criminals were merely the weapon – jjs) Local Restaurant Closes as Rampant Crime Consumes Oakland
- Another individual, likely a bonehead liberal, said that seeing an armed guard “walking around with a machine gun, it’s not family-friendly.” I hate to break it to this person, but given the crime rate in Philly, I’d say the whole city is no longer “family friendly.” How Bad Is Crime in Philadelphia? Bad Enough for a Cheesesteak Joint to Hire Armed Security
- Gee, I wonder why this is? – jjs Minneapolis Police Suffer from Historically Low Staffing Shortages: “Not Sustainable”
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Heather Mac Donald: “Concerns about future [Chinese] Covid lockdowns are conspiracy theories, insists the New York Times—but what credibility does the paper have to assure anyone?” Rational Fears of the Irrational
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Defeat hate by purging all books written before 2008!” Canada: School Board Purges Books Written Before 2008 to Advance ‘Equity’
- “When a college education is meaningless – and very costly.” Colleges Flunk Out
- Molly Hemingway: “Nearly every single elected Democrat supports forcing states to allow unborn children to be killed throughout all nine months of pregnancy.” NBC’s Kristen Welker Lied Repeatedly About Democrats’ Extreme Abortion Position
- “There’s no calculus for a number of babies that are worth sacrificing to ‘make everybody happy’ or for everybody to like Donald Trump. And for all the talk of electing Trump to save the republic, what’s the point if he is going to behave more like a Democrat on such a key issue?” (It’s not that we can’t. It’s that the left won’t under any circumstances – jjs) We Can’t Compromise With the Democrats on Abortion
- “Kristen Welker unfurls the usual array of deceitful assertions regarding abortion.” Trump Is Right. Democrats Support No Limits On Abortion
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “Democrats and media keep insisting that absentee ballots and mail-in voting don’t contribute to voter fraud — but a mayoral election in Connecticut could blow a big hole in that dubious claim.” Democrat Produces Video Alleging Bridgeport Mayor Stole Election by Stuffing Ballot Boxes
- At the end of the Dore interview, Epstein [no, not that one] concludes by referencing a widely unknown section of the well-known and infamous “military-industrial complex” speech by outgoing president Dwight Eisenhower in which he warned of the rise of a “scientific-technological elite” that could surreptitiously, undetected, rig public discourse and public policy without the public knowing what was happening. The Fruits of Technocracy: Quantitative Analysis Shows Google Steered 6 Million Votes to Biden in 2020
- “Is it unreasonable to believe that the 2020 election was stolen?” The 2020 Election Plot Thickens
- Messy, chaotic and stolen – jjs Wisconsin Republicans Vote to Oust Top Election Official Following Messy and Chaotic 2020 Election
- “There’s a huge disconnect between D.C. and Wisconsin Democrats: a judicial double standard that exists to give the left more power.” Democrats’ Double Standard On Judicial Impartiality Is Obvious From Wisconsin To Washington
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “You will see Israelis join arms with anti-Israel, pro-‘Palestinian’, anti-Semitic demonstrators, while slandering Israel in the name of democracy.” Netanyahu’s Upcoming Visit to the New York Already Beset by Leftist Agitation and Sabotage
- Robert Spencer: “So why isn’t the establishment media hailing his miraculous recovery? Why haven’t we been treated to adoring puff pieces detailing how Fetterman overcame adversity and regained full ability to function? There is a great deal that remains odd about John Fetterman, and no one in the media even seems to be interested in asking any pointed questions.” Rumors Are Flying That Fetterman Has Been Replaced With a Double – but They’re Missing the Biggest Oddity
- “The move signals that Trump, who holds a nearly 44 point lead over his closest GOP primary opponent, is already looking past the GOP primaries and focusing his attention on defeating [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden in 2024, in part, by courting union members in one the states he lost to the 80-year-old incumbent in 2020.” (Great move, but MI was stolen from him in ’20, and they’ll steal it again even if Trump gets every single auto worker to vote for him – jjs) Trump to Skip Second GOP Debate, Will Rally with Striking Autoworkers in Detroit
- Cruz explained that by running Michelle Obama as the party’s candidate, the Democrats could “avoid the problems” of having to choose a candidate among political figures like Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg, Vice President Kamala Harris and California Gov. Gavin Newsom. Ted Cruz Says Dems Will ‘Parachute’ In Michelle Obama, ‘Jettison’ Joe Biden
- Charlie Kirk: “If Biden can’t win the D.C. uniparty, can’t win the far left, can’t hide his corruption, and can’t hide from Trump, how is he supposed to win another election?” 5 Wrong Predictions Ruining Democrats’ Plan For 2024
- “Braun, who is running for governor of Indiana, made the announcement in a statement posted to his campaign account on X. He picked Trump over fellow Hoosier Mike Pence, a former Indiana governor and Trump’s former vice president.” 11th U.S. Senator Endorses Trump
- “Progressive supranuclear palsy, also called Steele-Richardson-Olszewski syndrome, is an uncommon brain disorder that causes serious problems with walking, balance, and eye movements, and later with swallowing. The disorder results from the deterioration of cells in areas of the brain that control body movement, coordination, thinking, and other important functions.” (Progressive supranuclear palsy sounds like what happened to the USA since the New Deal – jjs) Rare Disease Forces Democratic Rep. to Resign
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner (R-OH) predicted on Sunday that Zelensky “makes the case better than anyone” and could be “very, very persuasive” in getting reluctant Republicans to back more aid. . . One senior GOP lawmaker scoffed at the remark. The lawmaker joked that when Turner’s “pet unicorn has offspring, I’d like to buy one of the colts.” Senior House GOP Lawmaker: Not Enough Votes in House Republican Conference for Ukraine Aid
- “‘Some Republicans abandoning the traditional conservative position of American leadership on the world stage,’ Pence says.” (Up yours, fraud – jjs) Ponce Pence Slams GOP Isolationists in Foreign Policy Speech
- “Zelensky will be visiting the US beginning Tuesday for the UN General Assembly, and anonymous aides have reported that he will meet with Biden and Congress to request more financial support. He warned in an interview on 60 Minutes on Sunday that the US is not supplying funds and weapons solely for Ukraine, but for the good of the world.” Zelensky Fires All Six Defense Ministers Ahead of US Trip
- “. . . evidence collected and analyzed by the New York Times suggests that the strike was actually caused by an errant Ukrainian air defense missile fired by a Buk launch system. The missile appears to have veered off course, with Ukrainian authorities now claiming they are investigating the incident.” Ukrainian Bombed Its Own Civilians, Blamed Russia, and the Media Blindly Followed
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden freed up $6 billion for Iran.” Poll: Majority of Americans Oppose Iran Prisoner Swap
- “The five Iranian nationals have been arrested for a number of high-level crimes including espionage, conspiracy, theft and illegally obtaining military equipment and information on Iran’s behalf. The deal has been decried as a ‘random’ payment by critics who fear it will embolden Iran to act more aggressively toward the U.S. and take more American hostages with the goal of another payout.” Spying, Stealing and Spinning For Terrorists: Meet the Prisoners Joe Biden is Reportedly Freeing for Iran
- Prominent GOP senators blasted the deal; “I am always glad when Americans are released from captivity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) tweeted. “However, this agreement will entice rogue regimes, like Iran, to take even more Americans hostage. The ayatollah and his henchmen are terrorists and truly represent a terrorist state.” Biden Hands Iran $6 Billion; 5 Americans Freed
- “This window of opportunity to evict the CCP from power will soon close.” Xi’s Leadership Is in Crisis; Now Is the Time to Act
- “Thief, you belong in prison!” (The wrong end of a rope – jjs) Brazilians Jeer Socialist President Lula Outside Luxury NYC Hotel
- “Bomb meant to blow a hole in the Israeli security wall on the Gaza border detonated prematurely, killing at least five terrorists.” Feel-Good Story of the Day: Five Palestinian Terrorists Experience Premature Detonation at Gaza Border
- “Invasion Europe. . . The 10,000+ African migrants who arrived on Lampedusa (population 6,000) are now being dispersed throughout Europe. It’s a red carpet. The drawbridge is down and they’ve been invited in.” Imagine This
- “Free and fair elections? They are so 20th century.” EU Power Grab
- “And UNESCO’s deafening silence.” “Palestinians” Destroying as Much of Israel’s Jewish History as They Can
- “ISIS is defeated, Christ is victorious.” (Sounds alarming close to “GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead” – jjs) Christianity is Alive and Well in Iraq
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The debris field was located two hours northeast of Joint Base Charleston. Joint Base Charleston transferred incident command to the Marine Corps on Monday night once the debris field was found, officials announced.” Debris Found in South Carolina After Search for Missing F-35 Aircraft
- “The plane’s vanishing speaks to a military that increasingly appears incompetent, at best, and malevolently so, at worst.” There’s a Whole Lot to Say About the Missing F-35, Nono of it Good (But Some of it Funny)
- “New York Times article suggests that Navy innovation issues are mostly an issue with Navy traditionalists and Congressional lobbyists; the truth is that the Biden [junta] is pursuing pie-in-the-sky quick fixes to solve a very complex problem.” Biden Defense Dept. Attempting to Innovate to Meet Current Challenges – Mostly Unsuccessfully
- Robert Spencer: “Thoroughly Modern Milley and his woke cohorts . . . have lived all their lives in a world in which America didn’t face serious military threats. This has rendered them complacent and willing to take risks with the military that no prudent or patriotic officer would even have considered. They assume there will be no consequences for their doing this. And we can only hope they’re right.” While Using Drag Queens for Recruitment, Woke General “Vanilli” Milley Hotly Denies That Military Is Woke
- “The U.S. should buy foreign. Time is expensive when it comes to national security.”Depleted American Steel Prevents Icebreaker Production
- Robert Spencer: “While the Biden regime hunts for ‘white supremacist terrorists,’ the jihad continues.” Did You Even Hear About the Muslim Who Stabbed Two Cops in Times Square?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Drug development will slow as government bureaucrats lower revenues through price controls.” Making Big Pharma an Offer It Can’t Refuse
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to India’s space agency ISRO, its Aditya-L1 solar telescope has begun science observations with one instrument, even as it continues its journey to its final position at L1, one million miles from the Earth.” India’s Aditya-L1 solar telescope initiates some science observations
- “As it is unclear how long this merger has been on-going, it is possible that the galaxy on the right, in circling the left galaxy, drew out those whorls and that tenuous bridge.” Two galaxies merging
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Men are also increasingly facing fertility issues in the modern world, however, due a dramatic and accelerating drop in sperm counts. All told, one in six couples now face fertility issues.” ‘Epidemic’ of Infertility as Women Delay Having Kids to Work on Careers
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Accusations against bawdy Brit won’t silence his rebellious voice.” Russell Brand’s Career Is Officially Over (…but)
- “A millstone celebrates a milestone.” Ms. Turns Fifty
HITHER & YON
- “A team of archaeologists uncovered at least 35 gold pieces dated back to around 550 A.D. (roughly 1,500 years ago) hidden beneath a Pagan house of worship outside the town of Lillehammer, [Norway] according to local news outlet Dagsavisen. The small pieces are as thin as aluminum foil and adorned with engravings of men and women wearing fancy outfits.” Ancient Treasure Discovered Beneath Pagan Temple
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.