Good morning, kids. Yesterday, Ace had a piece about some lefty so-called “journalist” and “activist” named Josh Kruger who spent his time spouting complete bullshit that the out-of-control crime in Philadelphia was an illusion and right-wing propaganda, yet got his dogma run over by karma. He was shot to death in some sort of home invasion (Reminder not to comment on old threads lest ye risk accidentally banning yourself).
The fact that he was homosexual and probably had the equivalent of Paul Pelosi’s ball peen hammer come down upon his head (doo-doot-dee-doo-doo) but with fatal results is beside the point.
The point is, God help me for saying this, I laughed out loud. Whether that risks the status of my soul with the Almighty when it’s my turn to shake off the surly bonds, well, so be it. I’m tired of having to be civil with people like the late and completely unlamented Josh Kruger who have equated me with Nazis, Hitler, cancer and an existential plague on the planet and therefore have no qualms about shoving me into a mass grave. Indeed, they openly fantasize about it. Condolences to the family, I suppose. Then again, if I were a betting man, I’d wager the family are blaming everything and everyone except themselves and their beliefs for what happened.
And Democrat Rep Henry Cuellar can count his lucky stars he did not achieve room temperature after getting carjacked in DC, literally right outside his apartment. Probably one of a handful if not the lone remaining Dem who’s somewhat normal (that being a relative term), mostly for his anti-abortion stance and screaming about the open borders disaster. You wonder what he’s thinking in terms of the blame game. If he keeps his mouth shut, you know he’s protecting an already tenuous political career with the party he continues to belong.
The judge presiding over Donald Trump‘s civil fraud trial in New York City got blasted by the former president’s allies for flashing a smile in front of a camera before the proceeding got underway on Monday.
News networks aired scenes from the courtroom showing Trump sitting with his lawyers and, a few rows behind them, New York Attorney General Letitia James, who brought the $250 million lawsuit over allegations of business fraud against Trump, members of his family, and the Trump Organization. . .
. . . The smile enraged Trump’s defenders and others who expressed their dismay on social media in reaction to clips of the video.
“I’ve never seen anything more inappropriate in my life,” Jesse Binnall, an attorney for Trump but not in the New York fraud case, said during an appearance on Newsmax.
“A show trial. Literally,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “We have a serious crisis in our judicial system. So many demons,” said political commentator Julie Kelly. “The judge in Trump’s case smiles for his closeup. What an absolute clown show,” said the X account for the popular Citizen Free Press website.
I’m sure you’ll be totally shocked to learn that this hack-in-black is a huge Dem donor. Clown show indeed. Except it’s not funny. It has deadly serious consequences not just for Trump and in my view not even primarily against Trump, but against anyone and everyone who dares oppose the intentional dismantling of whatever the hell is left of the nation formerly known as the United States of America. That means you and me, my friends.
I’ve been saying for a while now that far too many people are under this delusion of regular order and politics/business and usual. Worst of all is Trump himself who, in spite of everything being thrown at him, is campaigning as if the hardball is only just a bit harder than usual. Judging from the photos I’ve seen of Trump during yesterday’s pornographic human sacrifice disguised as an American courtroom, with this Judge Enorgon-Erdogan-Gorgon, whatever his accursed name is, channeling his inner Roland Freisler, I think he finally gets it.
Unfortunately, we have no organized or united political party or movement that gets it either. In fact, everything they do seems to indicate they are actively conspiring with the Junta to bring us down with near equal enthusiasm.
Regardless of how effective anything the GOP can do to at least slow down let alone halt this madness, they should at least make the effort. As was evidenced yesterday by Frank Luntz’s Thai ladyboy a.k.a. Kevin McCarthy totally caving to the Dems on the continuing resolution, what does the GOP do? Go after one of the few voices of reason Matt Gaetz who rightly has moved to oust McCarthy. Does he have a shot? Probably not, but at least he’s taking a stand regardless of the outcome or even to his own political standing.
House GOP members got their way by passing a Continuing Resolution (CR) that will fund the government until November 17. It seems that going agency by agency to determine the funding was just too much work for them instead of the CR, which President Joe Biden signed Saturday night.
Now, acquiescing House GOPers appear to be setting their sights on Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) for his continued call to remove House Speaker Kevin McCarthy from his position. Gaetz’s claim is that McCarthy hasn’t lived up to his end of the deal struck between himself and a segment of the House this past January.
There’s an Ethics Committee report being done on Gaetz. And although the contents of the report are unknown to some within the GOP that want to expel Gaetz, they still seem to want to go ahead with the Florida congressman’s expulsion. . .
. . . But one House Republican — you know, the one previously mentioned that doesn’t know what the report against Gaetz contains — gave an opposite view of Gaetz than what Gaetz said of McCarthy.
“No one can stand him at this point,” the anonymous member said. “A smart guy without morals.”
And by saying Gaetz is “without morals,” do they mean someone who keeps another to their word?
This conflict within the Republican Party comes just weeks after Gaetz stood on the House floor and called McCarthy out.
Funny how the GOP goes after Gaetz with a blow torch but Biden and Bowman get blow jobs. Gaetz gets respect for doing whatever he can within a completely corrupted system to at least take a stand. Another one who gets my respect not just in this regard but for realizing what she and we are really up against is Victoria Spartz. At least conditionally as you will see:
“[T]here is a limitation to human capacity. If Congress does not pass a debt commission this year to move the needle on the crushing national debt and inflation, at least at the next debt ceiling increase at the end of 2024, I will not continue sacrificing my children for this circus with a complete absence of leadership, vision, and spine,” Spartz wrote in her press release. “I cannot save this Republic alone,” she added.
McCarthy can only afford to lose five Republican votes against the motion, assuming all Democrats vote in favor of vacating the chair. Should Spartz resign before a vote and the Democrat Caucus maintain its current composition, that margin would drop to four votes, with Spartz’s office saying that she was “open-minded” on whether or not to support McCarthy.
Spartz is a two-term member of Congress who will be retiring at the end of her current term. She is an immigrant from Ukraine and has spoken out frequently about the country’s ongoing war against Russia, sometimes against officials in the administration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.
Ugh. On the one hand, I’d implore her to stay and stand with Gaetz. But on the other hand, what real difference does it all make? As for saving the Republic, it died almost three years ago.
As for Newt Gingrich, who once sat on a couch with Malig-Nancy Pelosi and made nicey-nice, go have dinner with Josh Kruger. And Mark Levin? Go make like Harold Robbins and write the same book all over again.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Half a century after the event, conservatives should reflect on the 1973 military coup in Chile and draw lessons for a modern America First foreign policy.” My Evening With Augusto
- Michael Walsh:”I’m seeing Americans live at a level of desperation, of depression, that I never thought I’d see in this country,” Kennedy said at a recent appearance in Iowa. Shades of Jimmy Carter and the phenomenon of Strange New Respect that comes with age. (Warning: Walsh is no fan of Trump – jjs) Good-Bye to All That
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The current disaster has many parents.” California, the Great Destroyer
- “Efforts to promote diversity have been objectively racist against whites.” No Jobs for White Men
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “It’s the kind of stuff that would make Stalin proud. Make no mistake, all of these appalling incidents send a crystal clear message that anyone who dares to criticize Joe Biden or the deep state will have every skeleton wrested from their closets and be publicly humiliated by members of Congress.” Lacking Evidence, House Democrats Turn to Witness Intimidation
- “They can’t hide behind, ‘He was going through a tough time,’” Greene explained. “The reality is that all of the evidence that we’re coming up with through subpoenas of actual bank statements and wire transfers prove the money trail is leading to Joe Biden.” MTG: Joe Biden Can’t Deny Involvement in Family Business After Chinese Bank Wires
- “Blue Star Strategies executive Sally Painter emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate Eric Schwerin on Oct. 11, 2016, celebrating Zlochevsky no longer being wanted by Ukrainian authorities, according to emails released Wednesday by the House Ways and Means Committee. Blue Star is a lobbying firm that worked with Burisma.” Burisma Lobbyists Celebrated ‘Victory Lap’ With Hunter Biden’s Business Associate After Founder Was Let Off, Emails Show
- “The Supreme Court’s June 2022 ruling in a case called New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen set a new standard to apply in judging the legality of gun restrictions imposed by governments—declaring that they must be consistent with the U.S. ‘historical tradition of firearm regulation.'” Hunter Biden Expected To Rely on 2nd Amendment Ruling His Dad Said Should ‘Deeply Trouble Us All’
- The email points to two “likely” escorts who traveled across the country, one flying from Los Angeles to Boston and another from New York to Boston. A third woman is reported by Morgan as a self-described “hooker,” with indication that she flew from New Jersey to New York. Feds Considered Sex Trafficking Charge for Hunter Biden
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I’ve never seen anything more inappropriate in my life,” Jesse Binnall, an attorney for Trump but not in the New York fraud case, said during an appearance on Newsmax. Judge Smiles For Camera At Trump Trial After Former President Lashes Out
- “Judge Arthur Engoron, who attracted ire on Monday after he appeared to pose for cameras during the trial, has contributed exclusively to Democrats over the past 25 years, most of them directly to his local Democratic Party committees. New York’s campaign finance database shows Engoron has contributed over $5,000 to candidates and committees, including most recently in 2018 to the Manhattan Democrats.” (Wow. I’m so shocked – jjs) New York Judge Caught Smiling During Trump Trial Is Lifelong Democrat Donor
- “We have a racist attorney general who’s a horror show who ran on the basis that she was going to get Trump before she even knew anything about me.” Trump on New York Civil Fraud Trial: “The Crime is Against Me Because We Have a Corrupt” DA and Attorney General
- Margot Cleveland: “The Fulton County circus is nonsensical — and precisely why Congress created removal jurisdiction for federal officials.” Obama Judge Rejects Removal of Fulton County Case to Federal Court Where Jeff Clark Could Get a Fair Trial
- “The Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear the appeal of a little-known 2024 Republican presidential candidate trying to remove former President Donald Trump from the election ballot.” Supreme Court Deals Blow to Effort to Keep Trump Off the Ballot
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “If this really was an attempted coup, it must have been organized by Monty Python.”January 6 Was Not an Attempted Coup
- “Four new court decisions prove the efficacy of voting for wise people.” Judgment Day in America
- “Assistant U.S. Attorney Patrick Scruggs will have his day in court, but no single case will restore the equilibrium razed by J6 prosecutors.” J6 Prosecutor’s Alleged Stabbing Rampage Exposes Our Failed Justice System
- “Why has the issue of Motive on January 6 been swept off the stage of public discourse?”The Real Motive for Jan. 6
- “What, really, is the Democrat endgame, given its recent acts?” The Specter of Permanent Democrat Rule
- “The antiracist industry took a body blow recently with the collapse of Ibram X. [“Krement”] Kendi’s Center for Antiracist Research. But stupidity is resilient.” Kendi’s Troubles Threaten the Whole ‘Antiracist’ Biz
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Warren Thornton was literally in the midst of streaming an edition of his podcast The Real Truth on Sept. 24 when Bristol police officers came to his front door and demanded he speak with them. Thornton is a critic of NATO’s escalation of the war in Ukraine and has posted several videos about Ukrainian attacks on Russian civilians and the secret existence of biolabs in Ukraine. He was also quick to report how a former Waffen-SS Nazi soldier was allowed to sit in the Canadian House of Commons Gallery during a speech by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. UK Police Arrest British Journalist for Posting “Malformation” About Ukraine, Justin Trudeau Under Online Safety Act
- “The party’s most reliable hype man wrote Monday in the Washington Post that it’s absolutely imperative for Democrat Senate leaders, with their majority of one vote, to change institutional rules in ways that will deny their political opponents a say in essentially anything. Her very original argument is that democracy is at stake.” Jennifer Rubin Urges Democrats to “Shore Up Democracy” by Erasing Even More of It
- “A petty and flawed attack on our last best hope.” (Meh, the WSJ was always horrid – jjs)Trump Derangement Syndrome Infects the Journal
- What’s saddest about these people, in addition to their scientific ignorance/illiteracy, is that they seem to be incapable of processing new information and adjusting their worldviews accordingly. This lady has learned nothing, apparently, from the last several years of pharmaceutical profiteering and Orwellian social control marketed as “Public Health™,” of the literal rollout of the New World Order via the World Economic Forum, of the climate change hoax being used to justify shutting down global rice production on which a huge swathe of the world depends for sustenance, etc. C-SPAN Caller Smears RFK Jr. as ‘Conspiracy Theorist,’ Gets Educated and Articulate Rebuttal
- “All told, it appears that in this case at least, the individuals who abused their power are facing personal consequences for their actions. If only this was the case in all the blacklist and censorship stories from the past three years.” Pushback: Gestapo Police Chief Who Raided Kansas Newspaper in August Suspended
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Raheem Kassam X/Tweet: “Bro you wrote the Contract With America, in part to try and limit govt spending beyond its means. You’re now attacking @mattgaetz for trying to deliver where you and your colleagues failed? Shame. Unfollowed.” Newt Gingrich Ratioed for Defending McCarthy, RINOs Against Matt Gaetz
- “And conservatives lost.” Shutdown: Big Government Wins Again
- “[T]here is a limitation to human capacity. If Congress does not pass a debt commission this year to move the needle on the crushing national debt and inflation, at least at the next debt ceiling increase at the end of 2024, I will not continue sacrificing my children for this circus with a complete absence of leadership, vision, and spine,” [Victoria] Spartz wrote in her press release. “I cannot save this Republic alone,” she added. GOP Congresswoman Threatens to Resign if Key Debt Reduction Demand Isn’t Met
- “The public overwhelmingly rejects the idea that we are undertaxed.” 86% of Americans Want Gov’t Spending Cuts, Including Most Democrats: I&I/TIPP Poll
* * * * *
- “The International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU), which covers a number of workers along the West Coast, Hawaii and in Canada, including dockworkers, warehouse workers, tourism and hospitality workers and more, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection over the weekend, according to a press release from the union. The bankruptcy is an attempt to avoid paying a fine imposed by a federal jury that held the union liable for illegal slowdowns and work stoppages at a container terminal in Portland, Oregon, operated by International Container Terminal Services, Inc.” ‘Scorched-Earth’: Major Union Files For Bankruptcy After Losing Decade-Long Legal Battle
- “Long-haul trucking via artificial intelligence might have social benefits too.” Autonomous Trucking and the Truckers
- Daniel Greenfield: “The UAW should be going on strike against Biden, not Ford and GM.” Autoworkers Shouldn’t Expect to Have Jobs When Americans Can’t Buy Cars
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Climate-related deaths are down 99 percent worldwide over the past 100 years — thanks largely to fossil fuels, capitalism, and human innovation.” 3 Facts to Arm You Against Global Elites’ Biggest “Climate Crisis” Lies
- “Does that mean John Kerry has to abandon private airplanes and transportation?” Report: White House Not Allowing Officials to Travel to Conferences Promoting Fossil Fuels
- “How’s that for irony?” (Or lithium-y – jjs) Panasonic’s EV Battery Plant Will Use So Much Energy, It’s Keeping a Local Coal Mine Open
- “It’s odd, isn’t it, that the climate experts and scientists can fearlessly project global temperatures far into the future while the experienced OMB chappies can’t even forecast next year’s inflation.” In the Long Term, We Are All Dead
- “As global inflation has surged, green energy companies have been hit by a huge rise in costs, exacerbated by growing demand for renewable projects, while elevated rates have made their high levels of borrowing more expensive to service.” Green Energy Stocks Rocked by High Interest Rates
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “People coming from all over the world are finding their way through, simply saying they need asylum, and the majority of them seem to be ending up in the streets of New York and that is a real problem for New York City.” New York Gov. Hochul Says the Border is ‘Too Open Right Now,’ Tries to Deflect Blame to GOP
- “Even when they’re not willing to say it explicitly, virtually everyone realizes that there’s a crisis going on — except, maybe the Biden [junta], which created the crisis and is ultimately responsible for the situations that the virtue-signaling sanctuary states are struggling to deal with.” Is Biden Turning His Allies Into Immigration Hawks?
- Byron York: “The great invasion of the USA.” Biden’s Intentional Crisis
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The incident is the latest in series of violent crimes in the District this year that have affected members of Congress or their staff.” (Puts a whole new light on Biden refusing Secret Service protection to RFK Jr. – jjs) Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar Carjacked at Gunpoint by Three Assailants Outside His DC Apartment
- “[Dem. S.F. Supervisor Dean] Preston, a self-described democratic socialist who has received criticism from even his Democratic colleagues over his left-leaning policies, gave $565,818 in stock to the Arch Community Fund (ACF) in 2018 and an additional $1.1 million worth of stock in 2019, tax documents from the nonprofit group showed. He also has served as one of the two ACF trustees since 2017, helping to direct funds toward groups that oppose incarceration, the criminal justice system and police, investigative journalist Lee Fang first reported on his Substack.” Supervisor In Crime-Plagued Blue City Using Family’s Foundation To Bankroll Anti-Cop Groups
- “The Manhattan D.A. recently issued a criminal seizure warrant for ‘Girl With Black Hair’ in the possession of Oberlin College’s Allen Museum. Court records in a civil case reveal that the college has been fighting at least since 2006 against return of the drawing. This is in contrast to the college’s repatriation of an item of Native American craft returned to the Nez Perce tribe in 2002. Are items stolen from Jews during the Holocaust less worthy of return than items obtained from Native American tribes?” Oberlin College’s 17-Year Refusal to Return Artwork Stolen by the Nazis From a Jewish Holocaust Victim
- “After enduring another looting frenzy, Philadelphia residents wonder whether mass thuggery is just a fact of life in the city.” Riot Fatigue
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “There have been countless registered adverse effects linked to the vaccines, including menstrual disturbances, Tinnitus, severe neurological complications, Bell’s palsy, strokes, and even ‘reprogramming’ children’s immune systems.” And This Year’s Nobel Prize Goes To . . . The mRNA Vaccine Creators!?
- What’s more, they found that “deaths per year from cardiovascular diseases had been trending lower from 2010 to 2019, with a significant downward slope,” until 2020, when the trend reversed. They also found that in 2022, men began outpacing women in cardiovascular diseases. (Gee, I wonder why? – jjs) Excess Deaths From Cardiovascular Diseases Up 44% Last Year Among UK Citizens Aged 15-44: Report
- “The lawsuit challenges California’s attempt to expand the scope of permissible ‘sensitive place’ bans beyond places recognized by the Supreme Court.” Lawsuit Challenges California’s Ban on Firearms in ‘Sensitive Places’ Like Stadiums, Public Transit and a ‘No-Carry Default Provision’ for Private Property
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A key to the successful campaign for ethnic studies was the deception that it offers a unifying cultural learning experience, while in fact it stokes interracial hostility and delegitimizes authority.” ‘Ethnic Studies’ Is CRT Peddlers’ Sneaky New Way To Stoke Racial Division In Schools
- “The proposed state party platform overhaul, introduced at the end of July, would have deleted the statement that life begins at conception as well as language against elective and late-term abortions.” California GOP Shoots Down Bid To Moderate Abortion Stance
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How paid campaign workers steal votes.” Politiqueros Versus the People
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The Professor of Hip-Hop Lit tries to pass himself off as a Middle East expert.” Marc Lamont Hill’s Atrocious Libels Against Israel
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Rep. Troy Nehls (R-TX), whose tweet Bowman singled out for his colleagues to attack, told Breitbart News, “Jamaal Bowman is a deranged lunatic with an ego problem. He pulled a fire alarm to delay a vote. That’s a crime. It’s painfully obvious that he can’t take responsibility for his actions and is instead choosing to self-destruct.” Rep. Jamaal Bowman Asks for Help Defending Against ‘Nazi’ Republican Attacks in Talking Points Sent to Democrat Colleagues
- “I was literally just in a rush to go vote, man!” Rep. Bowman Flabbergasted as to Why Him Pulling a Fire Alarm is a Big Deal
- Funny how a loathsome Jew-hater like this is all wee-wee’d up about the word “Nazi” when he’s itching to throw Jews and everyone else for that matter who opposes him into the ovens. He can’t depart this mortal coil fast enough to suit me – jjs Rep. Jam-rag Bowman Throws Staffer Under the Bus for ‘Nazi’ Controversy in Bizarre Non-Apology
- “Butler has lived in California, and owns a home in the state, but lives in Maryland and must register to vote in the Golden State before becoming constitutionally eligible to replace Feinstein, who died Friday at the age of 90. Lee has been running to replace Feinstein, whose retirement was announced earlier this year. Butler may be able to run for the post as well, once she has taken office, angering Lee’s backers.” Black Democrats Furious at Newsom for Not Picking Barbara Lee
- “Laphonza Butler’s job as the Maryland-based president of Emily’s List is to raise money for Democrat political candidates. But she has decided she would rather be a senator herself.”Meet the Maryland Fundraiser Newsom Tapped To Fill California’s Senate Seat
- David Harsanyi: “Butler’s most significant real-world achievement isn’t being a black lesbian from Maryland or even being an advisor to Kamala Harris’ failed presidential campaign, but rather heading up the ‘national fundraising juggernaut’ for the pro-abortion Emily’s list. That’s almost surely what attracted Newsom most to Butler — favor trading.”Congrats! Gavin Newsom Picks the Perfect Democrat
* * * * *
- “Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is reportedly on the verge of launching an independent bid for president, which could change the dynamics of the race significantly, but now Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.), who has repeatedly floated a primary challenge against Joe Biden, is raising speculation that he may now actually be launching his own presidential campaign.”Democrat Resigns From Congressional Leadership Over ‘Convictions’ About the 2024 Presidential Contest
- “In the coming weeks and months, lively speculation will abound as to who Kennedy’s independent venture helps or hurts more, Biden or Trump.” What Kennedy’s Independent Candidacy Means to Biden and Trump
- “As a third-party candidate, he just might.” Will RFK Jr. Euthanize Biden’s Reelection Bid?
- “If Biden is replaced, RFK Jr’s candidacy could ironically actually end up helping the deep state.” The Ultimate Irony
- “Another look at the survey’s cross tabs shows Kennedy ultimately taking 17 percent of Democrat-leaning voters while taking 11 percent among Republican-leaning voters. In other words, Democrats are more negatively affected by a Kennedy independent run than Republicans are.” Poll: RFK Jr. Independent Bid Would Help Donald Trump, Hurt Joe Biden
- “His presence in the race is not a good thing for conservatives or America.” If You Think RFK Jr. is a Good Guy, Think Again
- “WARNING: This video contains language and subject matter that may be disturbing to some viewers.” WATCH: Creepy Joe Biden Ogles Male Muscles
- Deroy Murdock: “Those opposed to him have failed to unite around one candidate.” Trump Skips Second GOP Debate, Soars in the Polls
- “House Speaker Kevin McCarthy struck a deal to fund the government, but at what cost?”Shutdown Showdown Ends, Speaker Showdown Begins
- “There’s an Ethics Committee report being done on Gaetz. And although the contents of the report are unknown to some within the GOP that want to expel Gaetz, they still seem to want to go ahead with the Florida congressman’s expulsion.” Isn’t That Convenient? House GOP Targeting Gaetz After Call to Recall Speaker McCarthy
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “Failure to replenish our military services on a timely basis could harm our military’s readiness.” Pentagon Doesn’t Have Enough Money to Replace Weapons Sent to Ukraine
- Mollie Hemingway: “Democrats’ campaign strategy of emphasizing Ukraine war funding at a time of economic distress for many Americans is interesting.” Despite Growing Opposition and Serious Problems at Home, Democrats Make Ukraine Funding Their Top Priority
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Defending the inviolability of the border is an obligation, but also the right of every state,” wrote the Ministry of National Defense on Monday, rebuking those in the European Union who have criticized a robust approach to securing borders. “Soldiers and service officers defending the Polish border faced and still face a real threat,” they added.WATCH: Polish Border Guards Forcefully Repel Migrants as Gov’t Rebukes EU
- One German news outlet further explains that “conservatives, right-wingers, and identities have had their bank accounts canceled for years… Left-wing networks and journalists are already working diligently to nationalize repression.” Debanking came into the political mainstream across the world after Brexit leader Nigel Farage had his private bank accounts terminated by Coutt’s bank in the summer because of his friendship with former President Donald Trump and Tennis player Novak Djokovic, among other trivial reasons.German Populist Leader “Debanked”
- “Far from an idealistic crusade for democracy, America’s interest in Taiwan involves economic security, alliances, great power politics, and military deterrence.” Taiwan Losing to China Would Have Dire Consequences for the United States
- “It’s time for the CCP to go.” (To hell. And take Biden and all the corrupt politicos with you – jjs) Beijing Demands U.S. Humiliation Before Resuming Mil-to-Mil Engagement
- “Sacrificing the people you claim to protect.” Why Hamas is Sending Gazans to Die at the Border with Israel
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Meetings indicate alleged members of Iranian gov’t group including former Malley colleague Ali Vaez had access to top Biden officials.” Member of Iranian Influence Network Visited Biden White House Five Times
- “Sadly and, for America’s future well-being, dangerous, West Point isn’t countering that hatred; it’s teaching it.” The West Point Conundrum: How Do You Fight for a Country You’re Taught to Hate?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The Supreme Court must grant review of Johnson v. Grants Pass to fix what the Ninth Circuit has broken.” Homeless Crisis Exposes Judges Making Policy Rather than Law
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Bowing to political pressure, two leading anthropological associations cancel a conference discussion on the centrality of biological sex.” Dis-empaneled
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “And I think it’s unfair what they did to you because you did handle it better. You did handle it better. You were right. You were like, let’s target the people, protect the people who are most vulnerable, and everybody else can go on with their lives a little better. You opened schools sooner.” Video: Ron DeSantis Schools Bill Maher on Election Denialism, Earns Big Plaudits for [Chinese] COVID Leadership
- Citing the law of the Catholic Church, the five senior clergymen write that they believe it their duty, as Bishops in the College of Cardinals, to “manifest … their opinion on matters which pertain to the good of the Church” with the particular responsibility “to assist the Roman Pontiff (the pope).” Cardinals Press Pope “Fiction” for ‘Yes or No’ Answers on Gay Marriage, Ordination of Women
- Robert Spencer: “Why would he want to go back to such a loathsome place?” Kaepernick BEGS for Job – on NFL Slave Plantation
- Kurt Schlichter: “Raising kids in a progressive utopia.” A Nation That Won’t Take Risks Risks Everything
- “Muzzle director shares why Hollywood cop films (still) matter.” Are Cops Allowed to Be the Good Guys Yet?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.