Good morning, kids. Quick. Which candidate has a policy platform that includes these main pillars:
— Conducting all elections through the use of hand-counted paper ballots
— Imposing term limits for members of Congress
— Breaking up Big Tech
— Disbanding NATO
Before you squeal with orgasmic glee while scanning the Trump, DeSantis or Ramaswamy websites, the answer is, believe it or not, Cornel West.
Of course, his platform also includes forgiving of all student debt and Medicare for All. And lest we forget, beyond the policy positions, his attitude towards America as founded politically and culturally is not going to entice Hillsdale College to recruit him for a professorship any time soon.
Ditto the candidacy of RFK Jr.. While absolutely right about several key issues, his doctrinaire leftism and contradictions on things like free speech (he’s being muzzled by the media yet advocated muzzling opinions that challenged the climate change myth) tend to sour one’s enthusiasm. Oh for sure, I’d never vote for him in a billion years. But at a minimum, his and West’s candidacies, and more importantly their positions on issues that run contra the junta, present opportunities that go beyond the two of them being mere turds in the Democrat punchbowl.
There is disaffection morphing into outright anger from the more reasonable (for lack of a better word) quarters of the Democrat base with the party they have blindly supported for generations. Try as that party and its propagandists and cheerleaders to place the blame on conservatives, Trump, white people, capitalism and the usual panoply of straw men and bromides, ordinary people aren’t buying those excuses for the in-your-face and in-your-wallet disasters that they are experiencing. See this story about the UAW, still striking and placing the blame on the push for EV’s and green energy that will wipe them out entirely.
I’m not going to be Pollyanna and pretend that being mugged by reality, even to the extent where families, friends and associates of social justice fools either knifed on a Bed-Stuy street or shot to death in their Center City Philly home are suddenly going to en masse, take off the Darth Vader helmet and realize the error of their ways. But it does present an opportunity if not for the hardcore lost cadres and Marxist true believers, but for perhaps a good third of the country that is hopefully still reachable.
Considering all of the above, as well as West and Kennedy, it puts the Matt Gaetz-led ouster of Kevin McCarthy in a perspective that I think many are not seeing. In the words of the late great Milton Friedman:
“I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”
I can’t think of a more appropriate person than Matt Gaetz that that quote applies to in this instance. There’s been much hand-wringing over what he did and frankly the argument falls short. Yes, he’s got a huge ego and yes, Matt Gaetz is looking to advance his own career. The fact that he put that career and his ass on the line should not be overlooked either, but that’s for another time. The point is, people are looking for saints in a den of iniquity that is Washington D.C. Forget it, friends, because you’re not going to find them. That said, is everyone an abject scumbag criminal and phony? No. But beyond the vast majority that are, those few who don’t fall into that category are, as dictated by human nature, looking out for themselves even as they at least try to do the right things.
Matt Gaetz is no saint. But in this instance, he did the right thing. It’s up to you to decide if, pace Milton Friedman, it is politically profitable for him personally. In my view, it was morally and politically profitable for those of us who are tired of the fecklessness and nod-and-a-wink bullshit from the GOP.
So the whole thing was a disaster, no? Gaetz should have left well enough alone, right? Wrong. In fact, Gaetz has won a rare victory for the American people, and should be congratulated and thanked accordingly.
The removal of McCarthy from the speaker’s chair was historic not only because it has never happened before. For the first time ever, the American people struck back against the ruling oligarchy, and made it clear that they would no longer stand for the politics-as-usual that has brought the nation to this period of deep crisis.
For years now, indeed, for decades now, and with very few exceptions, the far Left has set political policy in the United States. On occasion, patriots have refused to go along, but almost every time their opposition collapsed into capitulation, with a few minor details adjusted but the larger principles of the Left’s initiative left intact.
This capitulationism has been the hallmark of the Republican Party since at very least 1952, when Dwight D. Eisenhower, the first Republican to be elected to the presidency in twenty years, made it clear that he would not make any effort to roll back Franklin D. Roosevelt’s New Deal, which set the nation on the road to socialism and the ever-expanding federal government that grows more intrusive and authoritarian by the day. Instead, Republicans would stand for the march toward socialism to be pursued a bit more slowly, a bit more responsibly, a bit more carefully, and that was all. . .
. . . McCarthy’s ouster is a signal to whichever Republican may follow him as speaker: patriotic Americans are fed up. The time for conciliation, compromise, and appeasement are over. The enemies of America have captured the Democrat Party and made the Republicans into controlled opposition. It’s time for some genuine opposition to the sinister agenda of these corruptocrats. Matt Gaetz has made a mighty effort to restore the voice of the American people in their own government. For that, every American owes him a debt of gratitude.
Friend and friend of the blog Robert Spencer absolutely nails it. Whatever Gaetz’s motivations, whatever his foibles and flaws, he did what needed to be done.
And isn’t it interesting, as in disgusting, that some of the most vaunted putative leaders in the conservative movement are ripping Gaetz apart when you’d think they’d be standing shoulder to shoulder with him:
“Gaetz is a POS demagogue who repeatedly lied during the House floor debate yesterday, and then, of course, simultaneously was fundraising and collecting email lists on behalf of the people,” Levin wrote on social media. “He insisted that the House failed to bring up 12 separate appropriations bills. The fact is they could not get them out of committee because Democrats wanted to spend a great deal more, which would have blown up the budget further, and conservatives opposed the bills. It had nothing to do with a refusal by McCarthy to oppose regular order.”
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, R-Ga., floated the idea of removing GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida from the House Republican Conference.
“The effort to expel Matt Gaetz for being a destructive, irresponsible anti-Republican may be a step too far,” Gingrich wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “Expulsion from the House requires a two thirds vote.”
“However expelling him from the House Republican Conference and eliminating all his committee assignments and all resources other than those an individual member is entitled to would be a rational response to his suicidal efforts to cripple the House GOP.”
Anti-Republican? Hmm. I like that, Newt. In fact because of dried-up frauds like you and Levin, as well as the decades-long bullshit of Republicans who worked to fuck over Goldwater, Reagan, Trump and the American people, I declare here and now that. . .
I, J.J. SEFTON, AM AN ANTI-REPUBLICAN
When people like Cornel West and RFK Jr. start not only making more sense but do so in a non-disingenuous way than the GOP, then maybe it’s time for the GOP to un-fuck itself and people like Gingrich and Levin to do the opposite.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Richard Fernandez: “The game is up, but it goes on because politicians can simultaneously be winning the political game even while discrediting the game itself, like a sports team leading the league even while attendance is dropping precipitously. The revolt against Speaker McCarthy suggests the league itself may finally be in crisis. The system is breaking where you would expect it to — on the Republican side. But maybe the whole system is collapsing under the weight of an open border, unsustainable budget, and lawfare that will finally force a change in flight plans. It’s stalling like an airplane with ice on its wings. The establishment is still trying to maintain altitude and even climb by pulling back on the stick. But will it work this time?” Life as a Rubber Stamp
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Dr. Fauci’s quest to spread the coverup.” The NIAID-CIA Axis
- Daniel Greenfield: “Was there a quid pro quo in the McCain family backing Biden?” McCain Library Built With $83 Million in [Chinese] COVID “Public Health Emergency” Money
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “James Biden’s participation shows just how much of a family affair the scandal is, with Joe Biden, the family’s ‘only asset,’ at the top.” James Biden’s Role in the Biden Access-for-Hire Operation Shows it Was a Family Affair
- Burlison continued, “In fact, what’s really striking is that this interaction occurred on the same day. So the other thing that’s really interesting to note is not only do they have an interaction, but in the email it says the VP signed off on this. The VP signed off on the, on the shared communication.” WATCH: Biden Bribery Emails Exposed – “It Says The VP Signed Off on This”
- “If confirmed, [Hampton] Dellinger could create a conflict of interest given his links to Hunter Biden. Dellinger and the younger Biden worked together at the white shoe law firm Boies Schiller Flexner, the Washington Free Beacon reported. In 2014, Hunter Biden tapped Boies Schiller Flexner to represent Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy firm where he served as a board member.” Biden Taps Former Hunter Biden Colleague To Lead Office of the Special Counsel
- “If he’s smart (a big if, to be sure), he could become a true hero of the anti-gun movement.” Will the Guns of Hunter Biden Prop Up the Right or Left?
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Over the course of testimony Wednesday — the third day of trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ lawsuit — Engoron checked Trump’s legal team twice more, at one point suggesting they were pandering to the press and carrying out their defense as if a jury were present.” Extra Large Order of Freislers — Hack-in-Black Judge Enorgon/Gorgon at Trump’s NY Civil Fraud Trial Slams Hand on Bench, Loses His Cool During Testimony “This is Ridiculous!”
- “Trump criticized Allison Greenfield, Principal Law Clerk to New York State Judge Arthur Engoron, on Truth Social on Tuesday for a picture she took with Democratic New York Sen. Chuck Schumer. Engoron issued a gag order Tuesday preventing Trump from criticizing his staff after the now-deleted Truth Social post.” Law Clerk Who Trump Can’t Criticize Ran as Democrat Candidate, Donated Thousands to Local Dems
- “He called me a Russian operative… That is a lie, that is false,” Giuliani stated, “Joe Biden has spent his life telling lies” and referred to the [so-called quote-unquote “president”] as a “pathological liar.” . . . The former New York Mayor is currently facing a lawsuit from Joe Biden’s son Hunter, who alleges in proceedings initiated last month that Giuliani totally annihilated his digital privacy after he published information from Hunter’s laptop.Rudy Giuliani is Suing Joe Biden
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Liberals are now telling us they plan to protect American democracy and that’s the clearest possible sign that they intend to end it.” “We’re in the Middle of a Revolution” – Victor Davis Hanson Warns Tucker: “The Next 12 Months Will be the Most Explosive in History”
- “Police are the frontliners to reinforce these social injustices that rich and powerful private interests reify by expenditure in government and law enforcement,” Johnson wrote in the letter. “The reason why people have such hostile feelings toward the police is an understanding that they are not being mobilized to keep people safe but more so to protect ill-gotten private property and enforce a legal system that devours the poor, setting them up for continued exploitation.” (Sounds like Huey Newton channeling Vlad Lenin- jjs) Anti-‘Cop City’ Activist Arrested After Allegedly Stealing Car, Plowing It Into Two Other Vehicles
- The nation’s federal law enforcement agency criminalizing opposition to the regime is not new, but it has drastically increased under [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden. FBI data reviewed by Newsweek indicates “nearly two-thirds of the FBI’s current investigations” center on Trump supporters accused of disregarding “anti-riot” laws. FBI Targets Trump Voters as Domestic Terrorists Ahead of 2024 Election
- “The political nature of the Jan. 6 prosecutions is illustrated by the partisan history of Matthew Graves and his wife, Fatima Goss Graves.” This Activist Wife Schmoozes the Get-Trump White House While Her Prosecutor Husband Jails J6ers
- “Congressional hopeful Liz Whitmer Gereghty ‘thrilled’ with left-wing org that wants to pull cops from schools.” Wretched Whitmer’s Sister Wants This Defund Police Group To Take Over Local School Boards
- “As a former military professional, one of the worst aspects of this plan is the crushing bureaucracy that the Plan creates.” Army Corps of Engineers to Solve “Nation’s Toughest Engineering Challenges” – Through “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion”
- “The whole story is horrifying, but the silent endorsement by North Face makes it worse. . . ‘North Face’s favoritism to minorities, essentially putting whites to the back of the bus, can also be clearly seen on its ‘Explore Fund’ website, where it details the many programs it runs exclusively for minorities.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Man’s Life Ruined Because a Black Man Slandered Him for Profit
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Imagine a competitive world with 100 online superstores, each with 1% of the market. If one store decided to both raise its fees for sellers and prohibit sellers from offering lower prices elsewhere, sellers in a free market would tell that store to take a hike. The real world, however, is more like a Soviet Russia joke where Amazon tells sellers to take a hike.” Amazon acts more like a Soviet commissar than a company
- Miranda Devine: “Where does Trevor Bauer go to get his reputation back? His MLB career?Two years of his life down the toilet, the lost opportunities, the stress of being falsely accused as a violent rapist: How does he rewind the clock? He can’t. Nobody ever can.You’re supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in this country, but the former Dodgers pitcher never had a chance.” (In America, Miranda, but not this country – jjs)Media Lynch Mob Was Way Off in ex-MLB Star Trevor Bauer’s Rape Case
- “The case of Trevor Bauer represents a dangerous trend in which America’s corrupt press is given the power of judge and jury.” Corrupt Media Declared Trevor Bauer Guilty Until Proven Innocent — And Ruined His Life
- “. . . if ChatGPT was accurately recounting its policies in this case, this means that it is forbidden from using forbidden sources. Large Language Models (LLM) like ChatGPT deliver responses, and arguably even develop a worldview, based on the combination of data they are fed and rules put in place by developers. If the list discovered by Elephant Civics exists, it means ChatGPT is forbidden from using a number of conservative sources to shape its worldview and deliver responses.” Report: OpenAI’s ChatGPT Maintains Blacklist of Websites, Including Breitbart News
- “Canada’s PM is actually already there – after years of insidious crackdowns.” Elon Musk: Justin Trudeau is Trying to “Crush Free Speech in Canada”
- “The left never likes to address the fact that the most crime-ridden areas of our countries are Democrat strongholds. It doesn’t matter what crime legislation they pass or what gun control measures they put in place, they are the violent crime hotspots in our nation.” KJP Blames GOP for Rep. Cuellar Getting Carjacked, and It Gets Dumber
* * * * *
- The writer, Alain Soral, raged at journalist Catharine Macherel in a Facebook video two years ago, in which he called her a “fat lesbian” and said her “queer work” is “unhinged,” according to NBC News. The Lausanne court sentenced him for the crimes of defamation, discrimination and incitement to hatred. (His only crime was beating an oxymoron to death – jjs) Man Sentenced To Two Months Behind Bars For Calling Journalist a “Fat Lesbian”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The lower-than-expected job numbers come as bad news for [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden as he ramps up his 2024 re-election campaign. With weakening in the labor market likely to continue as a result of the Federal Reserve’s interest rate hikes, the Biden campaign’s decision to lean into ‘Bidenomics‘ may backfire.” U.S. Adds Just 89,000 Jobs In September, Missing 150,000 Target
- “Interest rates aren’t falling, and with the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio projected to reach 115 percent over the next decade, the situation becomes ever more dire.” Unsustainable
- “Nothing focuses the minds of American voters more than an economy gone sour.” 2024: The Trump Boom vs. the Biden Bust
- “The congresswoman and her fellow far-lefties are now demanding new tax hikes on not just the top 1%, but the top 5% of New York earners — meaning tax filers making as little as $250,000 a year, as the Empire Center’s Tim Hoefer notes in the Wall Street Journal. . . The top rate would be an off-the-charts 24%, nearly double California’s 13.3% figure, the next-highest.” (LOLGF New Yorkers! – jjs) Better Watch Out: Titty-Caca AOC and Fellow Socialists Are Coming for YOUR Earnings
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “About 25,000 auto workers across the United States are striking against General Motors (GM), Ford, and Stellantis after the United Auto Workers (UAW) announced the strike nearly a month ago in the hopes of scoring higher wages to keep up with inflation and commitments that their members’ jobs will not be quashed by Biden’s EV mandates.” (It’s this simple, UAW and everyone for that matter: Stop. Voting. Democrat. – jjs) Striking Auto Workers Warn: Biden’s Green Agenda “Going to Wipe Us Out”
- “Getting you coming and going.” High E.V. Costs Don’t End Once You’ve Bought One
- In addition to tackling emissions reductions goals, the research center must also be equity-driven: aiming to have “proportional,” not equal, impact on the community in which the research center will be located. The research center must also eliminate any disparities in transportation access. Biden Junta to Waste $12.5 Million on Cockamamie “Equity-Driven” Emissions Reduction Research
- “Net-Zero: an inexorable progression to disaster.” Anterooms to the Suicide Club
- “The book portrays coal in an ominous light.” Need We Fear Another Ice Age? A Review of Following Jesus in a Warming World
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Governor Abbott is fighting back, but he’s up against long odds.” The Democrats’ Plot to Turn Texas Blue
- Matthey Mueller, the executive director for the Office of Emergency Management for the City and County of Denver, sent an email to officials in Texas communities of Brownsville, El Paso, Houston, and Dallas advising that they “can no longer provide the same level of sheltering resources to newly arriving persons in Denver.” Mueller said his office is reducing the maximum length of stay for migrants arriving as of October 4, according to documents provided to Breitbart Texas by Texas officials. Sanctuary City Asks Texas Border Towns to Divert Migrants Away from Denver
- It’s got to be a head-fake – jjs ‘Immediate Need’: Biden Junta Clears Path to Construct More Border Wall on Federally Protected Land
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Kruger told him of the incident when his house was vandalized a couple of months ago and police took care in looking into the incident, which seemingly “helped him look at things a little differently.” (Why didn’t he use his bully pulpit, such as it was, to repudiate his propaganda when he had the chance? – jjs) Former Police Sergeant Reveals Slain Far-Left “Journalist” Reached Out to Him to Acknowledge “Things are Getting Out of Hand Philly”
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- The law “would have subjected physicians to discipline for sharing information that departs from the ‘contemporary scientific consensus’ on [Chinese] Covid-19 with their patients.” California Gov. Newsom Quietly Kills Law Punishing Docs for [Chinese] COVID ‘Medical Misinformation’
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The left-wing faux book banning allegations are relentless.” The Book Ban Clan
- “Proposal comes as Fresno’s public school teachers barrel toward a strike that could close classrooms.” Top California Teachers’ Union Wants Homeless People To Sleep in Its Public School Parking Lots
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “PILF’s lawsuit against Griswold will now be permitted to move forward as a result of Friday’s ruling. . . In addition to Colorado, PILF is seeking ERIC data reports from Louisiana, Alaska, and Washington, D.C. In Alaska, a federal judge issued a stipulated court order last month that Lt. Gov. Nancy Dahlstrom must forfeit such records to PILF.”Colorado Tried To Throw Out An Election Watchdog’s Lawsuit Seeking ERIC Data. A Judge Said No.
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daily Mail: “Kippa-wearing Jewish man, 29, (…) kicked and pummeled by mob of pro-Palestinian men who shouted ‘go back to Israel, Hamas is going to kill you.’” Three Pro- “””Palestinian””” Attackers Plead Guilty in NYC Anti-Semitic Assault
- Oh please, they don’t object to the anti-Semitism. They object that he was open about it – jjs Former New York Democrat Rep. Mondaire Jones Deletes “Anti-Semitic” Post After Intraparty Blowback
- Perfect. A glittering jewel of gas-baggery becomes a kapo in one of the worst centers of Jewish self-gassers around – jjs Randi Weingarten Joins J Street Board
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Adams’ participation in the events on October 1, the anniversary of the founding of the “People’s Republic of China,” is notable given mounting reports of Adams maintaining close ties with, including reportedly receiving financial donations from, individuals believed to be affiliated with China’s United Front Work Department (UFWD). “United Front Work” is a catchall term the Communist Party uses for foreign interference operations masquerading as cultural outreach, charity, or educational programs. Eric Adams Joins Chinese Officials in NYC for CCP Flag Raising on Anniversary of Mao’s Communist Rule
- “Menendez’s wife allegedly killed a 49-year-old man named Richard Koop while driving her black Mercedes at night, according to the NYT. Officials ruled her not to be culpable in the incident and promptly let her free; there is speculation about whether Menendez tried to interfere on his wife’s behalf.” (But Trump said “pussy” which is the equivalent of genocide – jjs) Bob Menendez’s Wife Killed a Man in a 2018 Car Accident: REPORT
- Robert Spencer: “At last, a politician stands up to the establishment uniparty.” Bravo, Gaetz
- “The loss of Kevin McCarthy is only the beginning of a public looking to take revenge against its reactionary intellectual culture that shows them such contempt.” Kevin McCarthy and the Political Culture
- Trump added the Republican Party has “great people” who can “do a great job as speaker.” Donald Trump on Potential Speakership Bid: ‘Total Focus Is Being President’
- “Jordan: ‘Now is the time for our Republican conference to come together to keep our promises to Americans.'” Jim Jordan Enters Race for House Speaker
- “It is with a strong sense of responsibility and purpose that I seek the House Republican Conference’s nomination for Speaker of the House.” (What have you done to bring Durbin and Sanders to account for your near assassination? – jjs) House Majority Leader Steve Scalise Announces Bid for Speaker
- “He did with seven other votes what McCarthy could not do with more than half of the House chamber.” (Kind of proves the point as to why McLuntz had to go – jjs) The Matt Gaetz Eight
- “John Cornyn is a snake in the grass.” ‘Republican’ Sen. John Cornyn Joins The Deep State In Calling Conservatives Terrorists
- “Kevin McCarthy’s fall reveals the incentives for chaos in contemporary American politics.”The Widening Gyre
* * * * *
- “Trump holds a huge lead over DeSantis in the RealClearPolitics average, drawing 56.5% of Republican primary voters to 13.5% for DeSantis, with former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley in third place with 7.4% and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy in fourth place with 5.6%.” Trump Campaign Announces $45 Million Fundraising Haul For Third Quarter
- “There is a huge, Reagan-sized opportunity here if Republicans can seize the moment.”Will The GOP Blow Its Huge Lead on the Issues?
- “The campaign is likely to kick off on September 10 in Scottsdale.” (I think they mean October 10 – jjs) Kari Lake Files Paperwork to Run for Sinema’s Arizona Senate Seat
- “They support him in the hood.” Rapper Sexxy Red Says Black People “Love Trump”[Cornel] West, a prominent left-wing academic and philosophical writer, announced his run for president June 5. The Green Party candidate is running on a policy platform that includes forgiving “all student debt,” conducting all elections through the use of “hand-counted paper ballots,” imposing term limits for members of Congress, implementing “Medicare for All,” breaking “up Big Tech” and disbanding NATO, according to his campaign website. (Okay, he’s a psycho. But he scores a big 4 out of 6 significant winners for me – jjs) Forget Independent RFK — There’s a Bigger Threat to Joe Biden Already on the Campaign Trail, Strategists Say
- “Officials fear that the lack of diversity reflects the collapse in support among minority groups for Joe Biden, with many getting behind former President Donald Trump.” Dems in Panic as Party Fails to Hit Its Own Diversity Targets
- “A haunting narrative of fantasies and lies.” The “””President””” Who Wasn’t There
- “If Trump gets his second term, he’ll need a radically different plan to get things done in the federal government.” You Can’t Drain a Swamp from a Raft in the Middle
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Biden [junta] and other proponents of current U.S. policy have so far failed to offer a valid strategic argument on behalf of the costs and risks that current U.S. policy incurs in the Russia-Ukraine War.” Is Supporting the War in Ukraine in America’s Best Interest?
- “Will faltering support for the Ukrainian cause at home and failures on the battlefield make the uniparty warmongers reconsider?” (It’s a grift, so the answer is “no” – jjs)Washington on the Knife Edge
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The [so-called quote-unquote “president’s”] refusal to recognize danger might lead to war.” Biden Makes a U-Turn on China’s Taiwan Invasion Risk
- In September 2023, Republican representatives led by Florida’s Byron Donalds introduced a bill that would prohibit federal agencies from referring to Taiwan as “Chinese Taipei,” claiming that the term is “a symbol of oppression from the People’s Republic of China,” the DCNF reported. GOP Reps Propose Resolution Encouraging “Full Participation” of Taiwan in Key Asia Forum
- “The American people must be shown that foreign policy crises don’t arrive out of the blue.” An American Lack of Introspection on Failed U.S. Foreign Policy
- “What this means for the chance of “Palestinian” statehood.” Saudis Make Clear They’re Ignoring “Palestinian” Demands
- “Her neighbors watch – and worry.” Sweden Dying
- “An arson attack kills a young Parisian firefighter.” In France, a Muslim Strikes Back at “The Most Vile of Created Beings”
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “We are currently engaged in a massive social experiment of expanding access to cannabis.” The Harms of “Harm Reduction”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Because Japan has no more H2A rockets left, and its smaller Epsilon rocket is also grounded due to launch and test problems, JAXA right now has no capability to launch anything.” Japan’s space agency JAXA studying new reusuable rocket concepts
- “Prada will assist Axiom in working on the outer layer of its spacesuit, which has to protect the suit’s inner layers from the space environment, including lunar dust, without hindering its mobility.” Axiom partners with clothing fashion company Prada on its spacesuit design
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Parents’ Lawyers: “This is the first case where a court has ruled on the merits in favor of parents over a school district.” Groundbreaking Win For Parents: WI State Court Rules Against School’s Secret Gender Transitioning Policy
- “The EEOC aims to weaponize a federal law prohibiting harassment on the basis of sex in the workplace by forbidding employers to believe that biological sex can not be altered due to one’s self-identification, according to a report by the Daily Signal. The federal agency published a proposed rule for workplace harassment Monday, citing the Supreme Court’s decision in Bostock v. Clayton County, which states, “sex-based discrimination includes discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.” Biden Junta Forces Transgender Orthodoxy in Workplaces
- “The abortion provider is wading into transgender care, doling out prescriptions for estrogen and testosterone, including to special needs kids.” Planned Parenthood is Helping Teenagers Transition After a 30 Minute Consult. Parents and Doctors are Sounding the Alarm.
- “A father said his daughter was distressed over believing a boy was with her in the bathroom.” Philadelphia Area School District Bans Biological Boys In Girls’ Bathrooms After 400 Students Walk Out In Protest
- “The new policy allows students who claim to have a different gender to use the majority of single-sex bathrooms in schools. Originally, those restrooms were only available for use by teachers. It is a compromise, and it just might work. Another proposal, which the board rejected, would have allowed students to use the bathroom that matched their gender identity; in that case, the catch was that it had to be the gender with which a student consistently identified.” Pennsylvania School District Takes Common Sense Approach to Bathrooms
- “This is what happens when every kid gets a trophy. They grow up and quickly realize they aren’t all champions. When reality kicks in, Mommy’s little tequila mistake isn’t special after all. But that’s now easily remedied with a dress and some eyeliner. Mothers will suddenly fawn over their previously ignored booger factories. For attention-deprived kids and their virtue-signaling mommies, a well-timed penectomy isn’t child mutilation, it’s a miracle.” The LGBTHAHA Movement Jumped the Shark a Long Time Ago
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “Ask any leftist in your life what he or she thinks of these Douglass quotes.”How Would Frederick Douglass Regard Today’s Left?
- “Young women have become useful idiots in a charade they’ve cooperatively turned on themselves.” What “Sologomy” Says About the Mental Health of Young Women
- Christian Toto: “Apolitical video features liberal comic Judy Gold, Comedy Cellar’s Noam Dworman.” Free to Choose Mini-Doc Captures Chilling Attacks on Comedy
HITHER & YON
- “Thirteen powerful families allegedly determine our collective destiny.” Who Rules the World?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.