Good morning, kids. There are a couple of things going on that are kind of big deals but could get lost in the sauce as the IDF continues to pulverize Gaza and the concomitant eruption of mass Jew-hatred here and abroad. That said, there was a shocker of an election down (Carmen Miranda singing) “souse-American way.”
Populist libertarian Javier Milei has won the presidential election in Argentina. His opponent, Sergio Massa, has conceded giving Milei the win.
“The results are not what we expected,” Massa said. “I have contacted Javier Milei to wish him luck, because he is the President of Argentina for the next four years.” Massa was the country’s economy minister and that economy has been in dire straits. . .
. . . He takes the helm of the country as Argentina faces the worst economic crisis in decades, and he’s promised to fix it. Milei has stated plans to shrink the size of government, eliminate the central bank, and bring in the US dollar. Argentina currently owes the IMF $44 billion.
Milei, a 53-year-old economist, was also a television pundit. He has criticized parties both on the right and the left. His campaign symbol has been a chainsaw, which he uses to emphasize his plan to cut costs. He favors privatizing some state-run enterprises and making big changes to both health and education.
Inflation in Argentina has hit upwards of 140 percent. Two-fifths of Argentinians currently live in poverty and a recession has been looming. Massa has been blamed for his failure to control or combat rising prices.
Western leftist media is freaking out, naturally, not only because Milei emphasizes the importance of the culture war and bashed leftism, but because he has peripherally made positive comments about Donald Trump. So all the media with Trump Derangement Syndrome is triggered. . .
. . . In the clip [embedded in the article – jjs], per the translation, Milei says, “You can’t give sh[*]t leftards an inch … all collectivists.” He went on, “If you give them an inch they will use it to destroy you, you can’t negotiate with leftards.” He pointed out that leftists will protect their own, even when they’re, for example, wife beaters or molesters. But “if you’re on the other side, they will ruin you,” he said, emphasizing the double standards. Milei called it a “good thing” that the left’s unrealistic standard of perfection for their opponents does cause right-leaning individuals to live up to a higher standard, and announced, “We are crushing them in the cultural battle. We’re not only superior economically, we are morally superior.” Let’s hope for Argentina’s sake that’s really true of Milei himself. . .
. . . Only time will tell if Milei will be a good president of Argentina, but his win is a hopeful sign for anti-leftists around the world.
Milei is looked upon as Argentina’s version of Donald Trump, politically and I suppose sartorially (the sideburns and the scowl in particular). While South America had been trending towards freer markets and generally moving back into the American sphere during the Trump era, elections in a number of countries saw that trend reversed with the ouster of Trump. In particular the ouster and subsequent political persecution of Jair Bolsonaro and his replacement with this Lula da Silva commie stooge is noteworthy.
Argentina, like much of South America, has been prone to wild political swings. Usually, when socialists gain control of the country they lay waste to its economy in short order and either elections or in some cases a military coup ousts the reds and economic stability and growth is once again the order of the day. At least for some period of time. Argentina has been in a prolonged economic funk for nearly a decade or longer so hopefully Milei can start to turn that around. Unless of course the powers that be in the DC-Davos-Beijing Axis of Evil try to sabotage him, and that is a distinct possibility.
The one exception to the wild swing observation has been Venezuela. Since veering hard Left in 2002 with the election of Hugo Chavez and now under the thumb of Nicolas Maduro, Venezuela which was previously a thriving economic powerhouse, thanks mostly to its oil reserves, is now rapidly gaining on Haiti as a failed state basket case. So much so that a fairly large percentage of the hordes of migrants invading our non existent souther border are Venezuelan. And with Iran that nation’s closest ally, that can and likely will lead to all kinds of geo-political headaches for us with Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants or whoever is pulling his strings from Kalorama at the controls.
How’s Joe Biden’s oil-for-democracy diplomatic deal going with Venezuela? The one where he would drop sanctions on Venezuela’s oil production and Venezuela would hold free and fair elections as well as release its American hostages? About as well as his Iran deal.
According to the Associated Press:
A California man’s family is pleading for his release after they say he was wrongfully arrested in Venezuela and held for tens of thousands of dollars in ransom just days after the Biden administration eased crippling oil sanctions on the socialist-run government. Savoi Wright’s Oct. 24 arrest, which had not been previously reported, has become the latest flashpoint in the tenuous relationship between the U.S. and Nicolás Maduro’s government that critics say should lead to a return to sanctions.
But all Wright’s family wants is for the 38-year-old businessman to be returned home. They know precious little about the circumstances of his arrest. No criminal charges have been filed, he has not been allowed to see a lawyer and the Venezuelan government hasn’t said where he is being held.
“It’s a nightmare. It’s like you’re watching a horror movie but you’re in it,” his mother, Erin Stewart, told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from her Oakland home.
. . . Most likely, Maduro has calculated that Biden isn’t going to do anything about this raw abuse of police-state power. And Joe Biden’s conditions for the sanctions’ end is nothing he needs to deliver on from his end — Joe will give him what he wants anyway, because ahead of elections, oil prices are going up. Meanwhile, an extra hostage amounts to an extra bargaining chip for an extra concession. What could be better?
Hostages and oil. Venezuela and Iran. Which of course leads us back to the Middle East, Gaza and Israel. Compare and contrast the euphoria in the wake of Qassem Soleimani getting taken out and then the State of Union Address in early 2020, especially when Rush Limbaugh was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, with where we are right now.
Boggles the mind. If elections have consequences, stolen elections are a stone cold bitch. Not necessarily the kind to tickle the fancy of Kanye, either.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Thad McCotter: “One reason the Left pushes abortion and euthanasia.” Save the Planet, Cull the Herd!
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Stop giving money to elite institutions.” (It’s not just the money, but who controls it – jjs) Can We Save our Universities?
- “John F. Kennedy was murdered by a Communist in an age of superpower tensions— but 60 years later, a counterfactual mythology continues to mislead Americans.” Martyr of the Cold War
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “The group warned that it would continue to target ships in international waters that were linked to or owned by Israelis until the end of Israel’s campaign against Gaza’s Hamas rulers.” Yemen’s Houthi Rebels Hijack Israeli-Linked Ship in the RedSea, 25 Crew Members Taken Hostage
- “As Israeli soldiers have laid waste to Hamas’s Islamist terror state in the Gaza Strip, they have sometimes deviated from the IDF’s somber wartime tone with irreverent displays of Jewish power. On social media this week, those displays included troops flying an Israeli flag on the dais of Hamas’s parliament, blessing a house with a Jewish prayer scroll, and holding a mini-rave in honor of their friends who were slaughtered at a dance party on Oct. 7.” (Bring in a herd of pigs and let them defecate in a sty lined with Korans – jjs) “Welcome to Hell”: Israeli Soldiers Troll Hamas From the Ruins of Gaza
- “. . . the IDF recovered Corporal Marciano’s body during operations near Shifa Hospital. Hamas had forced her to make a propaganda video in which she appeared alive one moment, and was shown dead the next moment. Hamas claimed that she had been killed in an Israeli airstrike. On Sunday, IDF spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari revealed that forensic analysis of Marciano’s body showed that she had minor injuries on October 7 and had been murdered at the hospital.” IDF Reveals: Hamas Murdered Noa Marciano in Shifa Hospital; Abducted Hostages There
- IDF not sending soldiers into the underground traps Hamas prepared for them: “After locating what they described as the entrance to a Hamas tunnel under an evacuated hospital in northern Gaza, Israeli army engineers filled the passage with exploding gel and hit the detonator. The blast engulfed the building and sent smoke spewing out of at least three points along a nearby road.” Israel Pumping “Exploding Gel” Into Hamas Tunnels
- “Israel is a light among nations. That light must not be dimmed by violence or vitriol.” I Was There on October 7
- “It should be added to the list of State Sponsors of Terrorism>’ After Hamas Pogrom, Qatar Must Finally Pay for Its Sponsor of Terrorism
- “In the West Bank, just 6.9% opposed the attack, while 8.4% were neutral; and in Gaza only 20.9% opposed the attack, while 14.4% were neutral.” (The Wilder Effect in operation – jjs)Poll: “Palestinians” Express Strong Support for October 7 Massacre, Hamas While Opposing Israel’s Existence
* * * * *
- Daniel Greenfield: “How we got to college students supporting Hamas.” Equity, Equality and Hamas
- Clarice Feldman: “This conflagration has exposed as rotten a lot of stupid notions and will lead to the demise of things like ‘open borders, identity politics, corruption power hungry bureaucrats, Gramscian culture.’” So – It Wasn’t the Sidewalk After All
- Robert Spencer: “Watch for more to fall into line.” Massachusetts and Michigan Cities Display Palestinian Flag in ‘Solidarity’
- “Brown University’s Students for Justice in ‘Palestine’ chapter called an ’emergency’ meeting to defend terror group’s massacre.” “This Was In Fact a Victory”: Inside an Ivy League Student Group’s Private Response to Hamas’s October Attack
- “Whatever your thoughts on institutions firing people for social media outrage, any institution that cannot distinguish support for Hamas butchery from opposition to Hamas butchery is morally bankrupt.” NYU Medical Cancer Doctor Fired For Sharing This Brilliant 2014 Legal Insurrection Cartoon About Hamas
- “The Germans call it ‘Leidensneid,’ and it explains a lot.” Why the Support for Hamas?”
- “Will the British government resist following the Bidenites?” The Pro-“Palestinian” “Million-Man” March In London
- “Those who envision campus life as a serene setting where students and professor discuss big issues are out of touch with today’s reality. And Jews are hardest hit.” The Plight of Jews on College Campuses
- “No end in sight.” From Entebbe to Gaza City
- “A release from the department insists Ayyad not only wasn’t struck by a vehicle nor subjected to racial slurs, but that he was actually injured during an earlier fight with his brother…” – WKYC Fake Hate: Police File Charges Against Ohio Man Who Allegedly Faked Anti-“Palestinian” Hate Crime
- “Over the last 50 years, Christians have declined from being over 80 percent of Bethlehem’s population to less than 20 percent, and they have received significant harassment from the ‘Palestinian’ Authority and local Muslims despite an official policy of toleration.”“Palestinian” Officials Ban Christmas Decorations in Bethlehem, Christ’s Birthplace, to “Honor” Hamas “Martyrs”
- “Hamas has already penetrated American society, and CAIR is the tip of the spear.” Hamas Ally CAIR Has Operated With Impunity In America For 30 Years
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Hicks said he was ‘deeply saddened and disappointed’ by the chaos, noting two security guards sustained injuries and acknowledging Jewish attendees ‘were openly intimidated and harassed,’ per POLITICO.” California Dem Leader Vows Punishment For Any Delegate Who Aided Disruptive Anti-Israel Protesters
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “By her own admission, Greenfield has acted as a ‘co-judge’ in the New York case against Donald Trump – something highly inappropriate for an unelected member of court staff. Greenfield has gone so far as to refer to herself and the judge using the term ‘we‘ at a candidate forum. Greenfield, at the time, was seeking office as a judge on the Manhattan Civil Court.” “Enron/Erdogon/Gorgon” Engoron’s ‘Co-Judge’ Law Clerk, Allison Greenfield, Attended Anti-Trump Events Endorsing Biden & Tish James, Spurred on By Impeachment Leader Dan Goldman
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Why didn’t Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger ever refer to any of these tapes? Maybe they never looked for them. Maybe they never even questioned their own narrative. Maybe they were just too busy selectively leaking the text messages of Republicans they wanted to defeat,” Lee wrote in a post to the platform, which included a video that purportedly showed Capitol police officers facilitating the passage of protesters through the building that day. Senator Mike Lee Demands Investigation Into J6 Committee
- Christian Toto: “Alpha News doc explodes false George Floyd narratives in harrowing detail.”Fall of Minneapolis Exposes the Media, Democrats and the Truth
- “America has prospered because it has seen itself as a nation under God.” Wokeism Aims to Destroy All Identity
- “There are four problems that, if not reversed soon, will lead to collapse, and America will fall.” America on the Edge of the Cliff
- “Why are these large corporations providing huge sums of money to organizations that seek to destroy trust between different groups of people?” We are Just Scratching the Surface of the Secrets Behind DEI
- “Politicization has eroded public confidence in the bureau. We can wait no longer to begin addressing it.” (It cannot be fixed because it would entail fixing every other agency and department in the entire government; everything has been weaponized and politicized to repress the citizenry for the globalist cause – jjs) Fix the FBI
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “These are very serious offenses during a time of declared war when the respondent lives and makes a living in the same country that is under attack and yet chooses to incite and glorify the horrible acts committed against civilians,” a representative from the Israel Police said at a hearing in the Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court. (By extension, Al Jazeera’s HQ in Qatar is a legitimate military target – jjs) Israel Arrests NBC Journalist for Inciting Terrorism
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Osama bin Laden is back, opening American eyes to the innumerable ills of their society.” ObL “Opens Eyes” on TikTok
- “We live in an age of oligarchy, and it’s terrible what fabulously wealthy people do with their money. They’re Rick, American, Live in China and Fund Hamas Propaganda
- “On Israel, it’s hard to imagine a more tone deaf point of view.” What Happened to Tucker Carlson?
- “A statement by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. . . We are in a civilizational war and Candace is either on the sidelines or actively supporting the crusade against the West.”Goodbye Candace
- Roger Kimball: “TikTok’s days may be numbered in the U.S.” Flirtation With Evil Will Not End Well for Leftists
- “I know Elon Musk. I have never seen him do anything [like that],” he said. “I think he’s a guy that believes in America. I have never seen him indulge in any of that. So it’s surprising, if that’s true, but I have not seen it. So I don’t want to sit there and pass judgment on the fly.” CNN’s Jake Tapper Makes False Claims About What Elon Musk Said About Jews
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Overall 30 day+ delinquencies on commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), meaning the number of borrowers for commercial properties that failed to make a required payment in at least the last 30 days, increased from 2.96% from one year ago to 4.63% as of October, according to a report from market research group Trepp. The delinquencies are indicative of danger in the commercial real estate sector, as they indicate that many of those could become bankruptcies, threatening an already hurting banking industry and exacerbating any economic downturn, according to experts . . .” “Slow-Moving Train Wreck”: There’s a Powder Keg Inside the American Economy — And it Might Blow Up
- “In years past, there was a worry that London or Tokyo or even Beijing would knock Manhattan off its exalted pedestal as the financial capital of the world. Fortunately, that never happen. But now the latest threat is clear and present. And it’s coming from…South Florida!” Will New York Politicians Tax Wall Street Out of Existence?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The global warming zealot lady doth protest too much.” Who Are the Real Climate Change Deniers?
- Clarice Feldman: “Even the Ganges needs an attorney.” Gaia Goes to Court
- “As Mark Twain said, everybody talks about the weather but nobody does anything about it. Have we forgotten why that used to be considered funny?” Meet the New ‘Climate,’ Same as the Old Climate
- “Governments succeed in corralling their peoples into pens only if everyone is afraid.” Why Governments Have Replaced God with Global Warming
- “. . . Gov. Hochul and most other current office-holders expect to be safely retired before the full disaster becomes obvious. Voters need to start unseating every politician who supports this madness now, before they render New York unlivable.” (Too late – jjs)“Electric Heat” Mandates are Just Another Green Road to New York’s Ruin
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Smith said his alleged sexual predator was well-known Brooklyn Poly Prep Country Club football coach Philip Foglietta, later revealed to be a serial pedophile who abused scores of students at the tony school. Foglietta, who died in 1998, was allegedly allowed to repeatedly sexually attack Smith at the camp starting when the boy was just 12, said the married Florida real-estate broker in court papers — claiming to The [NY] Post that Namath and other lawsuit defendants were ‘enablers and the pedophile protectors.’” Jets Legend Joe Namath Accused of Allowing Child Sex Abuse at Football Camp: “From Hero to Zero”
- “It has been pretty awful.” First State to Decriminalize Hard Drugs Looking to Reverse Liberal Experiment
- “What’s going to happen to my nieces? What’s going to happen to my nephews? What’s going to happen to my cousins, my aunts, my friends that’s living in the hood?” the rapper asked. “On top of that, there’s a sanitation fucking budget cut so that means we’re gonna be drowning in rats.” Rapper Cardi B Goes Off on NYC Mayor’s Budget Cuts: “Crimes are Gonna Go Through the Roof”
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “This story isn’t over. Eventually, the LAPD will have to stop hiding and come out and explain why they suspended a gun owner’s right to conceal carry after he did everything to protect his family by the book.” California Suspends Gun License of Homeowner Who Protected His Family From Intruders
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Despite the organization’s name, TST’s official website denies the existence of both God and Satan. The group has claimed that the club’s purpose is easily misinterpreted by parents. “We do not worship the devil. We’re not sacrificing goats or babies. We are simply having equal access to the space that we have a right to,” June Everett, the campaign director for the after-school program of TST said. Satanic Temple to Launch “After School Satan Club” at Elementary School in Connecticut
- “As with many things in politics, you’ve heard one answer, but the true answer might be the opposite.” Is Post-Roe America More Pro-Life, or Less?
- Deroy Murdock: “Republicans spent 49 years making the ‘Let the states decide’ bed. Now, they need to lie in it for more than 49 weeks.” GOP’s Incoherence On Abortion Is Electoral Poison
- Saying she would not enforce Oklahoma law and then claiming she didn’t only scratches the surface of Wednesday’s disastrous nomination hearing. In a now-viral and embarrassing clip of the hearing, Sen. John Kennedy, R-La., asked Hill to explain the difference between a “stay order” and an “injunction.” Biden Judicial Nominee Pledged to Ignore Oklahoma Abortion Law — Then Lied About It to Congress
- “But not the one you’ve been hearing about.” Idaho Faces a Reproductive Health Care Crisis
- “Abbott becomes the fifth governor to endorse the former president during the 2024 Republican primary and joins Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Land Commissioner Dawn Buckingham, and Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller on the growing list of Texas statewide elected officials.” Greg Abbott: ‘You Need a New President’ as He Endorses Donald Trump
- “This week we’ve been treated to three government reports that all point in the same direction: Disaster.” Two Words Describe Biden’s [illegitimate] Presidency: Reckless Endangerment
- “Biden against an unnamed Republican, and this is a referendum on Biden. Look at this: he goes from being in a dogfight with Trump to double digits behind. But flip it around. Trump against an unnamed Democrat, and Trump goes from leading against Biden to down six points to the Democrat.” NBC’s Kornacki: Biden’s Job Approval Is ‘Lowest’ Ever Measured in Our Poll
- “For Democrats, family disruption and government dependency were the objectives from the beginning.” Disillusioned Black Voters Come Home to the GOP
- Robert Spencer: “. . . an election is coming up, and the Democrats want to wheel Joe out as figurehead for another four years, and so they’ve sent Mitch Landrieu out to lie to us. Well, the Biden regime has lied to us before, and no doubt will again, but no amount of gaslighting will hide Old Joe’s actual condition.” Biden Aide Tries to Sell Idea of Vigorous Joe
- “Retirements always test a party’s organizational skills. They must recruit a new candidate, preferably with high name recognition, who can either self-finance or doesn’t need a lot of help fundraising and is smart enough to avoid the landmines of running for political office.”A Flood of Retirements in Congress Threatens to Upend the 2024 Election
- “Haley met with Wall Street executives Tuesday at several events with guests including Larry Fink, CEO of Blackrock and Gary Cohn, former president of Goldman Sachs. Stanley Druckenmiller, a billionaire and hedge fund manager, endorsed Haley Monday, while Ken Griffin, founder of Citadel, said he was “actively contemplating” supporting the former United Nations ambassador.” Wall Street Lines Up To Back Nikki Haley’s 2024 Bid
- “The three victories come on the heels of Gov.-Elect Landry’s resounding win in last month’s open primary, wherein he took a majority of support and avoided a runoff that would have taken place on Saturday. ” Trump-Backed Republicans Sweep Statewide Elections in Louisiana
- “No matter what Republicans do or say, Democrats inculcated in the “always blue” mindset will vote for Democrats, no matter what.” Understanding the ‘Always Blue’ Mindset
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Milei, a 53-year-old economist, was also a television pundit. He has criticized parties both on the right and the left. His campaign symbol has been a chainsaw, which he uses to emphasize his plan to cut costs. He favors privatizing some state-run enterprises and making big changes to both health and education.” Javier Milei Elected Next President of Argentina
- “Dozens of businessmen paid homage to Xi Jinping last week.” The ‘Suicidal Mania’ of American CEOs
- “. . . even beyond the Bidens’ entanglement in influence-peddling schemes involving prominent Chinese leaders, there’s good reason why Democrats might want to leave a good impression on the world’s leading civil rights offender. A Federalist analysis of federal campaign donations found that companies credibly accused of harnessing Chinese slave labor overwhelmingly donated to Democrats. Of the nearly $40 million that went to congressional candidates between the two major parties in 2020, Democrats took home more than 85 percent while Republicans received less than 15.” Imagine if Donald Trump Rolled Out Tte Red Carpet for Putin the Way Democrats Did for Xi
- “Nicolas Maduro knows a sucker when he sees one.” Three Stooges Diplomacy: One Day After Biden Lifts Sanctions, Venezuela Takes Another US Hostage
- “[So-called quote-unquote “president”] Biden wants Americans to believe his meeting with Xi Jinping was successful. But in truth, the U.S. gained nothing.” Biden Fell for China’s Empty-Promises Playbook at the San Francisco Summit
- “We must unmask the lies of the totalitarian left now, or they will rule forever.” Spain Has Fallen (But It Will Get Up!)
- “The U.S. is contesting the decree, with support from Canada. The dispute will take months if not years to resolve. We don’t have to wait for that outcome to reach one important conclusion: Restricting access to that much grain would be devastating for a country like Mexico, already under societal stress. There’s no way the loss of that much grain could be made up through alternatively proposed organic agro-ecology farming. This means food insecurity will increase, with political and social unrest to follow.” Mexican GMO Trade Dispute Relying on Faulty Claims, Retracted Research
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Are Korean DMZ veterans being shortchanged with the one-size-fits-all treatment?” Agent Orange and Korean DMZ Veterans
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Bridge should be in good enough shape to reopen Nov. 21st.” Fire-Damaged Section of LA’s I-10 Set to Open Weeks Ahead of Schedule
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “With its original premises overthrown in many respects, a refashioned discipline can still help reconcile us to our limitations and sufferings.” What’s Left of Psychoanalysis
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Both bills were aimed at realigning the regulatory regime governing private space activities. The House bill’s final form apparently had been written with a lot of industry input. The White House bill, supported by Democrats, appears designed instead to clamp down on commercial space by allowing the federal bureaucracy to regulate everything.”House committee delays vote on commercial space bill due to new White House proposal
- “The data, combined with the unusual double crater caused by the impact, also suggests that this stage had additional unknown equipment at its top, matching the mass of its engines at the bottom. Since the Chinese continue to deny it was their stage and have said nothing about it, we have no idea what that extra equipment might have been.”Researchers confirm it was a Chinese rocket stage that impacted Moon in 2022
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Twenty years after gay marriage was forced on the American people, there are lessons to be learned.” Sodom After Democracy
- “Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “The left’s insistence on the pretzel logic in today’s sex and gender confusion wreaks havoc on actual medicine and science.” Follow the Science – Except for Sex and Gender
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- His logic is unassailable, yo – jjs Kanye West’s New “Vultures” Track Features Lyric: “How I’m Anti-Semitic? I Just Fucked a Jewish Bitch”
- When one of the most nakedly pro-Democrat propaganda tools finally goes after Biden, you know the knives are out – jjs SNL Cold Open is a Comedic Assault on Increasingly Gaffe-Prone Joe Biden
- “A snowflake with the word ‘Liberal’ is also for sale, but as far as I could see, there were no ‘Conservative’ ornaments. Target also sells pride wrapping paper for Christmas in two different styles. Sounds like a good fire starter to me!” Target SLAMMED Over ‘Gay Nutcracker’ Christmas Decorations
- “There’s a little racism there.” Bill Maher Calls Out Donna Brazile For Mispronouncing Vivek Ramaswamy’s Name
- “Revolted by the left’s values being sledgehammered into our consciousness nonstop? Here’s one possible answer to the assault on civilization.” (Meet the new boss, “samizdat” old boss – jjs) Conservative Guerrilla Marketing Like the Big Based Book Sale is How We Fight Leftist Gatekeepers
HITHER & YON
- “The Carter Center said she died Sunday after living with dementia and suffering many months of declining health.” Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter Dead at 96
- “A new book captures the Soviet Sixties, the last decade when Russian Communists felt optimistic.” The Spaceman and the Horse Cart
- “Ackland’s career spanned over seven decades and left a mark in the entertainment industry. His performance in Richard Donner’s Lethal Weapon 2 as a villainous diplomat remains a highlight of his career. His portrayal of characters in over 130 film and television credits demonstrated his range as an actor, according to Variety.” British Actor Joss Ackland Passes Away at 95
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.