Good morning, kids. Is this crap happening again?
Eerie footage shows hordes of masked children waiting inside crowded Chinese hospitals as a mystery pneumonia sweeps the country just three years after COVID emerged.
Beijing’s children’s hospital has admitted at least 7,000 patients daily, far exceeding capacity, while a pediatric hospital in Tianjin reportedly saw more than 13,000 children at its outpatient and emergency departments, Sky News reported.
A spokesperson from China’s National Health Commission said the infections are simply due to an overlapping of several viruses, according to Sky News. Other authorities said the rising causes are due to the “lifting of COVID-19 restrictions and the circulation of known pathogens,” according to Business Insider.
So, okay. Maybe it’s just a worse than usual flu season combined with the effects of depressed immune function due to the lockdowns. But, this is China, who accidentally or accidentally on purpose unleashed Klassik KOVID on the world four years ago.
Theory No. 1: China is telling the truth when it says this is just a seasonal flu:
Beijing insists a new virus is not to blame for scenes of chaos, which have prompted officials to encourage residents to don coverings, socially distance and stay home if unwell.
Instead, health chiefs have pinned the rise on flu and other routine bugs, with China now battling its first full winter without a Covid-induced lockdown.
That’s entirely believable. The flu ebbs and flows, with some years being worse than others. This may just be a bad year. And because this is the first time children have been fully exposed to the flu virus without a lockdown, their immune systems may be inadequately developed, making them especially vulnerable. It probably doesn’t help that China has a socialized medicine system. Waiting rooms tend to be crowded when there’s no profit motive to move things along.
Of course, with COVID, China also engaged in the denial, denial, denial game, all while making sure that everyone knew it was responding to the worst plague since the Black Death, complete with people hauled away in vans and howling citizens locked in darkened cities. The effect on the West was powerful and destructive, which leads me to Theory No. 2.
Theory No. 2: What we are seeing is the first act in a replay of the COVID epidemic. This time, however, because China knows that it won’t be able to stir up the same level of panic with a virus that hits the general population, the new narrative is that this is a virus that targets children.
For all we know, the footage from Tianjin Hospital, while real, was manipulated because authorities told the city’s parents that only this one hospital would treat sick children. The other hospitals might have had empty emergency rooms.
Unlike four years ago, America is in a complete nosedive on every front while China, as far as can be determined, is on the upswing. Given the polling numbers and public sentiment here regarding Biden as well as the elections of Javier Milei and Geert Wilders, maybe they’re getting a bit nervous that they won’t have a puppet stooge in the White House come January 2025.
Meh, it wasn’t that long ago when monkeypox was the next thing. I think too many people are sick and tired of COVID already as can be seen in the mass rejection of continued booster shots and masks. Yeah, there are of course the usual braindead “karens” and others but I don’t think another scare will be so blindly accepted this time. At least I hope not.
Geert Wilders, leader of the Netherlands’ Party for Freedom (PVV), has proposed relocating Palestinians to neighboring Jordan. Multiple Arab states including Jordan, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Yemen, as well as the Palestinian Authority and Hamas, have condemned the populist, whose party just came first in the Dutch elections. The Palestinian Authority, which governs the West Bank, branded the suggestion “blatant interference in their affairs,” while Jordan’s officials claim would undermine the rights of the Palestinian people and their pursuit for an independent state.
Wilders’ position is that “Jordan is Palestine.” This refers to the fact its territory was administered by the British Mandate of Palestine before being established as the Emirate of Transjordan. “There has been an independent Palestinian state since 1946: the Kingdom of Jordan,” he wrote on X (Twitter) in October. “Jordan is Palestine. Palestinian people should be given the right to voluntarily settle in Jordan and freely elect their own government. Let the Hashemite Kingdom become a true democracy!” The King of Jordan has vowed he will not even take Gazan refugees, however. His allies in Egypt have suggested any Gazans displaced to Arab countries will be sent to Europe.
Aside from the fact that there is no such thing as “Palestine” or a people known as “Palestinian,” Jordan itself is an artificial nation that was created by the British in the wake of the defeat of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War. Good for Wilders in brining it into the public discourse and forcing people to address his position. Yet, these memes and myths were never challenged or allowed to be entered into the discourse. The problem is that we have an active fifth column in the west that is doing its utmost to destroy us from within. And Islam is its latest craze.
Islamic terrorism is not an indestructible monster. It exists for one reason alone. And the reason is that we tolerate it. Given a choice between two alternatives, doing whatever it takes to end the terror threat or tolerating some acceptable level of terrorism, governments always choose the latter. And when we accept terrorism as the new normal, we make the choice for them.
Big choices like these are not defined by absolutes, but by ‘gut’ feelings. They come down to asking politicians which option seems scarier, more disturbing, immoral or outrageous. We have spent generations suffering from Islamic terrorism because each time the answer is that destroying terrorists is the scarier option while letting them kill us is the least scary one.
As long as Gitmo or Muslim travel bans are scarier than the terrorist attacks, this will go on. Politicians know how to cope with the aftermath of a terrorist attack. It’s become a new normal for them too. There are flags, tearful songs and finally a call to get back to normal. Go shopping. Laugh. Eat out. And those are all good things to do. But the unspoken passenger on these trips is Islamic terrorism. Getting back to normal also normalizes a new level of terror.
Living with Islamic terrorism should never be normalized. The answer to an enemy trying to kill you is not going through the stages of grief, passing from anger to acceptance: it’s resistance.
The only acceptable answer to Islamic terrorism is to utterly destroy it while making the terrorist supporting populations pay the largest share of the price for that destruction. Any other answer normalizes terrorism. The failure to commit and then carry out anything short of total destruction perpetuates terrorism. The refusal to imagine that such a thing is possible makes it impossible to end terrorism. And the idea that there is any alternative to this is either a fantasy or a lie.
Refusing to accept terrorism as the new normal means confronting politicians, even those on our side, with the firm position that we will not accept anything from them short of a plan to win: not incrementally, not to establish deterrence, and not just to “show the terrorists we mean business”. We will live our lives, but we will not treat Islamic terror as business as usual.
The problem is not “Islamic terrorism.” The problem is Islam, period. It is a system that is wholly incompatible with western pluralist societies. If we really wanted to deal with it, we would first have to recognize that Islam is at war with us and has been for the past 1,500 years. It does not seek peaceful coexistence, or two-state solutions or any of that garbage. It seeks our subjugation or death.
Even if we recognized this, we will never be unified enough to do what’s necessary to defeat it. The rioting in Dublin and now in France are positive signs, but I fear it’s too little and way too late.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Michael Walsh: “Like the big egg, however, we’ve fallen and now have lost our ability to function. And all the king’s horses and all the king’s men can’t put us back together again.”WTF?
- “Digital currencies are big government’s best friend, allowing the state to control private money. What if states used their Constitutional prerogative to issue their own gold-backed versions to protect such properties?” Pirate Money: A Surprising Constitutional Bulwark Against the Tyranny of the Great Reset
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “Unless Israel destroys Hamas in Gaza and kills Hamas leaders, they will never regain the initiative.” Israel Lost the Initiative
- The revelation, which followed Hamas’s release of Krivoi on Sunday along with 13 other Israeli hostages, was the latest evidence that ordinary Palestinians have enabled Hamas’s terrorism against Israel during and since the Oct. 7 attack. Gazan Civilians Recaptured Israeli Hostage Who Escaped From Terrorist Captivity, Aunt Reveals
- “It’s hard to believe Hamas. I won’t believe anything until we see proof of life.” IDF: Hamas Handed Over the Bibas Family, Including 10-Month-Old, to Another Terrorist Group
- “The Red Cross refused to bring her her medications.” ‘Abandoned Twice’: Daughter of Freed Hostage in Critical Condition Rips Apart Red Cross
- “The Qatari Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani appeared to verify that report on Sunday, telling the Financial Times that some of the hostages were “missing” and that Hamas would allegedly use the time bought in a truce Israel agreed to in exchange for the release of hostages to find others they have allegedly lost. Qatar allows Hamas, a genocidal jihadist terror organization, to maintain its “political” operations base in Doha and has been helping Hamas communicate with the government of Israel and its allies.”Report: Hamas Has Lost Track of Some Israeli Hostages Abducted in Terror Attack
- “. . . what about the once solid-gold Israeli brand? How has it eroded to the extent that vile sophists get away with averring that in pursuing the long-deserved destruction of their depraved enemies, the ‘apartheid state’ and ‘colonizer’ is committing ‘genocide?'” “Moral Equivalence” and the “Palestinians”, Part II: Israel Trashed Its Own Brand
- Wilders’s position is that “Jordan is Palestine.” This refers to the fact its territory was administered by the British Mandate of Palestine before being established as the Emirate of Transjordan. “There has been an independent Palestinian state since 1946: the Kingdom of Jordan,” he wrote on X (Twitter) in October. “Jordan is Palestine. Palestinian people should be given the right to voluntarily settle in Jordan and freely elect their own government. Let the Hashemite Kingdom become a true democracy!” Dutch Populist Geert Wilders Says Relocate “Palestinians” to Jordan
- “The repayment of evil for good.” The Treachery of Gazan Day Laborers
- Go stick your head in an oven already – jjs Bernie Sanders: Israel Doesn’t Have a Right ‘to Kill 12,000 People in Six, Seven Weeks’
* * * * *
- “I’m sorry. I’m disappointed in myself. I will do better.” Report: Biden Apologized to Muslim-American Leaders for Questioning Death Tolls Given by Hamas
- While the White House has tried to respond to the rise in antisemitism, the administration has faced backlash for frequently looping in Islamophobia to its response to Jewish hate. White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was forced to do cleanup in October after responding to a question about antisemitism by pointing to “hate-fueled attacks” against Muslims. Jean-Pierre told Politico that she “misheard” the question, causing her response.‘He Blew It’: Jewish Groups Hammer Biden While White House Pushes Islamophobia Scare After Hamas Attack
- Over 1,000 anti-Israel demonstrators disrupted traffic on the Manhattan Bridge on Sunday afternoon, as thousands attempted to return home from Thanksgiving celebrations. The New York Police Department (NYPD) reported that protesters demanding a ceasefire in Gaza shut down bridge traffic around 3:30 p.m, chanting: “Ceasefire, not genocide! President Biden pick a side!” Anti-Israel Protesters Shut Down Manhattan Bridge
- “But did the NYPD also know about the assault and said nothing? The fight injured three officers. Did the officers not report it?” NYPD Arrest Four Hillcrest Students for Allegedly Assaulting School Safety Officers a Week Before Anti-Israel Riot
- “Where would we be without them?” I’m Grateful for Israel’s Christian Allies
- “If my amazing 2-year-old daughter was now eighteen years old, I would never, never send her to Columbia.” Wealthy Jewish families are Rejecting the Ivy League for “Plan B” Schools
- “Wake up natives this is your home,” a crowd can be heard chanting in some of the footage.Protests Against Mass Migration Erupt in France After 17 Teens Stabbed at Youth Festival by Algerian Gang
- Subsequent reports suggest the man was motivated to carry out the attack because he did not receive his welfare benefits. Despite the violence, the Irish government has focused the majority of its attention on Irish citizens who are demanding action. An investigation has been launched into UFC star Conor McGregor for his comments on the nation’s “revolving door” mass immigration system. REVEALED: Dublin Child Stabber Was Supposed to be Deported in 2003
- Daniel Greenfield: “Each terror attack creates a horrifying new normal. Reject it.” Don’t Accept Terrorism as the New Normal
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Less than 80 years since the end of the European Jewish Holocaust seeing Jews carrying signs calling for ‘Free Palestine’ demonstrates their ignorance of history.” The Divide Among American Jews
- “‘Palestine’ Legal manager Lina Assi has called Hezbollah ‘crucial and important.'” She Praised Islamic Terror Groups. Then the Biden Junta Tapped Her To Address “Hate and Threats of Violence”
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “John Eastman has been harassed unceasingly since assisting Trump in 2020 constitutional litigation.” Constitution Scholar: Lawfare Punishing Me For Advising Trump Will Cost Me $3 Million
- Courts have now rejected similar ballot challenges in Colorado, New Hampshire, Minnesota and Michigan. In a case brought by the left-wing donor backed group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a state judge in Colorado ruled Nov. 17 that Trump had “engaged in an insurrection on January 6, 2021 through incitement” but determined that section three did not apply to him because he is not an “officer of the United States.” Federal Judge Tosses Trump 2024 Ballot Lawsuit In Rhode Island
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Sens. Whitehouse and Durbin cry about ethics on the court while pushing legislation that benefits their own financial interests.” Democrat Senators Attack Justices With Ethics Complaints While Ignoring Their Own Conflicts Of Interest
- “If Eighth Air Force and 5th Bomber Wing leadership do not carry out a full investigation of and take the appropriate disciplinary action against the servicemember who wrote the text message, it will, in essence, have permitted an airman to threaten servicemembers who hold conservative beliefs, to falsely smear a conservative organization as ‘alt-right’ and to interfere in the political process,” Banks wrote. GOP Rep Demands Air Force Investigate Text Threatening Troops’ Careers For Attending Conservative Rally
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Kernen appeared visibly disgruntled with the way the exchange was being portrayed by mainstream media and others who have tried to paint a better light on Hamas for releasing hostages.” CNBC Host Appears To Physically Squirm While Calling Out ‘Mainstream Media’ On Hamas Hostage Swap
* * * * *
- Margot Cleveland: “Because NewsGuard worked with the Defense Department to test its technology, it seems likely the government had some input in determining what qualified as ‘disinformation.’” NewsGuard Is Selling Its Government-Funded Censorship Tool To Private Companies
- “It seems logical that the recent and sudden increase in controversial books in schools didn’t just happen in a vacuum.” How the Liberal Mind Views Book-Banning
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s not just the professional economists who expect things will get worse. Fifty-two percent of the public says the economy is getting worse, according to the latest poll from the Economist and YouGov. While there’s a partisan skew here—19 percent of Democrats say things are getting worse vs. 80 percent of Republicans—independents are pessimistic, with 60 percent saying things are getting worse.” Democrats Should Panic Over the Economy
- “America has racked up more inflation-adjusted deficit spending since 2009 than in the 220 years before then—with no end in sight.” Another Year, Another Trillion
- “After two years of unprecedented investment sparked by 2020’s racial justice movement, this year, global momentum around DEI slowed,” according to the report from Paradigm. “There are a number of headwinds contributing to this shift: the first is economic uncertainty that not only led to reduced spending across the board, it also firmly shifted the power balance back to employers.” Businesses Ditch ‘Diversity’ Initiatives In Droves Amid Economic Uncertainty
- “We don’t need another private equity deal that could lead to higher food prices for consumers. The @FTC is right to investigate whether the purchase of @SUBWAY by the same firm that owns @jimmyjohns and @McAlistersDeli creates a sandwich shop monopoly,” Warren said on X. “Buffy Saint” Elizabeth Warren Melts Down Over Hypothetical Sandwich Monopoly
- “Lying to the voters about the economy is a losing strategy for Biden.” Bidenomics: The High Price of Gaslighting
- “Trustbusters desire neither market competition nor consumer welfare.” Looming Kroger-Albertson’s Challenge Exposes Antitrust Hypocrisy
- “Biden thinks he can strong-arm us into believing in Bidenomics.” Who You Gonna Believe: Your Wallet or Your Lying Eyes?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Without the authority to impose this mandate, the FHWA is ignoring the letter of the law to finalize a rule that hampers the ability of state DOTs and MPOs to address the transportation needs of their constituents,” Capito told the DCNF. Biden Junta Rolled Out a Massive Highway Emissions Rule on Thanksgiving Eve
- “World leaders from developed nations will face pressure to ‘curb their excessive appetite for meat’ during the UN’s COP28 climate conference.” UN Set To Amplify War On Meat At Upcoming COP28 Climate Conference
- “The lies regarding EVs abound everywhere on the Internet. The Left is busy once again creating an apocryphal reality. Entry after entry assures us that EVs are safer and cheaper to run than gas-powered vehicles. One site, for example, insists that EV sales are on fire, but not EVs. My own research, conversations with EV owners, and inquiries at dealerships have proven otherwise.” A Bridge Too Far: EV Explosions?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The news makes citizen journalism even more important.” Tucson Sector Border Patrol Temporarily Reducing Social Media Posts Due to ‘Ongoing Migration Surge’
- “For Sobhani and his family’s sake, I truly hope this ridiculousness comes to an end sooner rather than later. The paradox between what this administration allows and even promotes at the border when compared to this gentleman’s case is absurd. His citizenship needs to be restored immediately, his passport needs to be renewed as soon as possible, and all legal fees need to be refunded to him as well.” U.S. Doctor Stripped of Citizenship for a Ridiculous Reason
- Though the legislation would likely face long odds in the Democrat-controlled Senate, the expected passage of the bill in the House this week comes as Congress grapples with a partisan debate over whether to link funds to national security priorities in places such as Israel and Ukraine to U.S. border security reforms. Biden Junta ‘Strongly Opposes’ GOP Bill To Block Migrant Housing On Federal Lands
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “A total of 2,516 NYPD officers have left so far this year.” More Than 2,500 NYPD Cops Have Quit This Year
- “Will any of this make a difference? Only if those being mugged by reality today understand who is doing the mugging, and why.” Dems Are Getting Mugged By Reality, Often Literally
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “Cynicism is my overriding emotion when I see video purporting to show Chinese parents storming hospital emergency rooms.” Is There Really a New Plague Coming Out of China, or Is This a Con Job?
- “China reportedly covered up the deadly [Chinese] COVID-19 virus and destroyed data and evidence of its origin. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) allegedly harassed and detained journalists, scientists and healthcare professionals who tried to warn the world about the virus. The WHO was also allegedly involved in China’s coverup.” Masked Citizens Are Being Jammed Into Beijing Hospitals, But China Insists We’ve Got Nothing To Worry About
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Can we *please* destroy the department of education?” Education Sec. Miguel Cardona Thinks Reagan Said, ‘We’re From the Government. We’re Here to Help!’
- Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life, told The New York Times that this was a “triumph that pro-life policies result in lives saved,” yet in the same article, The New York Times referred to women killing their kids as a way of “ending their pregnancies” and categorized abortions as as a part of “reproductive health.” Study Shows 32,000 Babies Saved Annually as a Result of Roe’s Overturn, Media Displeased
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Back in 2012, she stood before the assembled throng at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, and said words that are still shaping elections a decade later. “Let’s be clear,” Michelle said, “elections aren’t just about who votes but who doesn’t vote.” Today, we finally understand what she meant. Michelle Obama’s Magical Turnout Machine
- Republican Committee Chair Glenn Geissinger argued: “In 2019, when the issues came up with the touchscreens, we were told, ‘Don’t worry about it. The cards are recording the votes… OK, you’re telling me now, in 2023, ‘Don’t worry about what’s printed on the card?”PA Dem Admits No Way to ‘Restore Trust’ With Voting Machines
- “Democrats fear that Biden’s poll numbers are even worse than they appear.” For Victory in 2024, Biden Must Win by 4.4 Percent
- “Economic factors could also contribute to Biden’s low approval rating among young Americans, according to recent polling by Empower” Report: Young Americans Sour on Joe Biden, Threatening Reelection Chances
- “What to expect in the second term, per the fourth estate.” Apocalypse Trump
- In a feature even Donald Trump supporters might enjoy, the package includes “barrier-smashing leader Hillary Rodham Clinton” reading her 2016 acceptance speech, which was never given. MasterClass Cyber Monday Deal Features Hillary Clinton Course on ‘Resilience,’ Reading of Her 2016 Victory Speech
- “When will the theological conservatism mesh with the political conservatism that is better serving our nation? Only time will tell, but the sooner the better.” Black Americans are Being Led Astray by Politicized Pastors
- “If DeSantis were truly America First he’d be registering voters in Georgia.” By Debating Newsom, Ron DeSantis Proves He Is a Subversive Force on MAGA
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “While Stoltenberg was fim Ukraine would be joining NATO, meaning it would be party to the Article 5 protections which brings all members to war if any one of them is attacked in Europe or North America, he did also make clear that would be contingent on some major changes. Besides reforms for Ukraine including “full interoperability between Ukrainian forces and NATO forces… based on NATO doctrines and training procedures”, he said Ukraine would have to no longer be at war first.” ‘All Allies Agree’ Ukraine Will Join NATO, Says Alliance Boss
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The damage Joe Biden has done to this country may already be irreparable. Let us hope and pray that he is quickly removed from the opportunity to do even more damage and that he is replaced by a President who focuses on making America once again a great leader for peace and prosperity both domestically and throughout the world.” Biden’s Foreign Incompetency Is a Jimmy Carter Replay
- “Our allies are rightfully considering whether the U.S. will abide by its treaty obligations.”The Cost of Engagement Hurts Our Allies and Alliances
- “Is there a U.S. enemy that the Biden [junta doesn’t take orders from?” Antony Blinken, Iranian Tool
- “Any decent political movement must be based in love and affection, else it curdles.”America First—But Why?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Nominated by Biden to serve as major general earlier this month, Air Force Brig. Gen. Steven J. Butow was among several U.S. service members to participate in the 2022 Silicon Valley Pride Parade. Butow currently serves as commander of the California Air National Guard. Biden Air Force Nominee’s ‘Pride’ Antics Prove Leftists Have Ideologically Captured The Military
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “In accordance with established protocols, investigations are underway to learn how the individual acquired the infection and to assess whether there are any further associated cases,” she added. UK Records First Human Case of Swine Flu
- “Obamacare and other government schemes have proved costly and ineffective.” Not-So-Affordable Care
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This expansion however does suggest that something positive might finally be happening at the company. With the removal of Bob Smith as CEO and Jeff Bezos now living in Florida and closer to the action it could be that the continuing string of non-accomplishment that has made Blue Origin a bit of a joke in the space industry might possibly be ending.” Blue Origin begins third major expansion of Huntsville facility
- “On Earth such sinks are generally rarely larger than a few hundred feet across. On Mars, we instead get collapse pits like Hebes, hundreds of miles across.” Mars’ giant sinkholes
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “I have lived in Saudi Arabia, where you are forbidden from literally playing guitar on the street or having a drink after work. (One of my coworkers was reportedly deported for brewing prison hooch in his apartment bathroom.) The idea of Islam being compatible with gender-queerness is laughable.” WATCH: Trans Discovers the Quran, Soon to Be Tossed From Rooftop
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Famous for something to do with a ball and a basket – and hating Israel.” Kyrie Irving Keffiyeh Covers His Empty Head
- “Increasingly, any writer with woke imperfections is doomed.” Cancelling Philip Roth – And His Biographer
- Iger can cut costs but, in the end, what he needs to do is remember what the Disney brand means — and work as furiously to restore it as Eisner did, and as Walt and Roy used to work to protect it. Unless we see evidence of that in Tuesday’s town hall, Disney shares might be up a bit on Wall Street’s hopes but I ain’t buying. Reports of Disney’s Death Are (Not?) an Exaggeration
HITHER & YON
- “. . . Sid and Marty Krofft would go on to more exciting things, and Atlanta would rebound. But that ambitious, flawed indoor amusement park was a brief moment of excitement for one three-year-old kid.” Marty Krofft and Atlanta’s Colossal Failure
- “Ridley Scott’s take on the French emperor finds a refreshingly rowdy tone.” Why NapoleonWill Surprise Everyone
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.