Good morning, kids. In the parlance of one of the most execrable people which, worse is a direct reflection of the attitude of far too many of the younger generations, “82 years ago today, some people did some things somewhere in Hawaii, and we probably deserved it.”
I’ve resigned myself to the fact that the remembrance of Pearl Harbor as a nearly sacred, cultural touchstone has all but disappeared from our culture and collective memory. I do not expect the corporate propaganda mills to even mention it in passing, but the fact that in aggregating today’s links I did not find even one link on the subject within the conservative blogosphere is really depressing (there is one at the very end but it only mentions the date in context to a story about the Korean War). I hope this is just a factor of outlets waiting to publish on the actual day, but this is surprising given the usual volume of stories from previous years.
It is only natural that over the course of time, as older generations pass into history, that the power and immediate connection to events that have shaped our lives and our history gradually lose some of their impact and meaning, especially on those who did not directly experience them. It was always part of our culture that generations that came after momentous events like the Revolution, the Civil War, the Depression and Pearl Harbor understood their significance and meaning in their own everyday lives.
Obviously that is no more, and it has very little to do with older generations passing into history. For at least the past 60 years, via our schools and the simultaneous/symbiotic cultural rot of that time in general, America’s children have been gradually and now massively lobotomized into hating who they are, their heritage, history and way of life. That was intentional and has become painfully evident in the wake of the 10/7 mass pogrom against Israel given the violent cheering on of the barbarity on our own campuses and streets.
It’s a powerful coincidence that tonight begins the celebration of the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah, which like many other Jewish holidays is a celebration of an historical event. Some are joyous, like this one, but sadly many mark the remembrance of tragic events that have befallen the Jewish people over the course of millennia. The salient point, though, is remembrance. Remembrance and perseverance in the face of overwhelming tyranny, suffering and persecution, and the determination to keep the faith when all seems lost. I’m no great rabbinical scholar but if I were to crystallize it down to its essence, I think that that is what has kept us going for nearly 5,800 years.
It’s why when there is neither memory nor understanding of the significance of December 7th, 1941, you get high school and college kids egged on by their teachers into not only celebrating the rape, torture and slaughter of innocent people as somehow the justified expression of some righteous cause, but feeling “empowered” to verbally and physically assault anyone they perceive as racist, sexist, homophobic . . . or simply being identified as a Jew.
Yes, we’ve now come full circle my friends. Ditto all the topsy-turvy Orwellian madness of everything we are witnessing here, most distressingly the distortion and perversion of the civil rights movement and race relations into an intentional ginning up of race-hatred that can and will lead to disaster.
Why and how did purportedly enlightened universities become incubators of such primordial hatred? After the George Floyd riots, reparatory admissions—the effort to admit diverse students beyond their numbers in the general population—increased. Elite universities like Stanford and Yale boasted that their so-called “white” incoming student numbers had plunged to between 20 and 40 precent, despite whites making up 68-70 percent of the general population.
The abolition of the SAT requirement, and often the comparative ranking of high school grade point averages, have ended the ancient and time-proven idea of meritocracy. Brilliant high school transcripts and test scores no longer warrant admissions to so-called elite schools. One result was that the number of Jews has nosedived from 20-30 percent of Ivy League student bodies during the 1970s and 1980s to 10-15 percent. Jewish students are also currently stereotyped as “white” and “privileged”—and thus considered as fair game on campus.
At the same time, the number of foreign students, especially from the oil-rich Middle East, has soared on campuses. Most are subsidized by their homeland governments. They pay the full, non-discounted tuition rates to cash-hungry universities. Huge numbers of students have entered universities, who would not have been admitted by the very standards universities until recently claimed were vital to ensure their own competitiveness and prestige.
Consequently, they are no longer the guarantors of topflight undergraduates and professionals from their graduate programs. Faculty are faced with new lose/lose/lose choices of either diminishing their course requirements, or inflating their grades, or facing charges by Diversity/Equity/Inclusion commissars of systematic bias in their grading— or all three combined. The net result is that there are now thousands of students from abroad, especially from the Middle East, far fewer Jewish students, and student bodies who demand radical changes in faculty standards and course work to accommodate their unease with past standards of expected student achievement. And, presto, an epidemic of anti-Semitism naturally followed. . .
. . . All these radical changes explain the current spectacle of angry students citing grievances, and poorly educated graduates who have had little course work in traditional history, literature, philosophy, logic, or the traditional sciences. Universities and students have plenty of money to continue the weaponization of the university, given their enormous tax-free endowment income. Nearly $2-trillion in government-subsidized student loans are issued without accountability or reasonable demands that they be repaid in timely fashion. . .
. . . What is the ultimate result of once elite campuses giving 70-80 percent of their students As, becoming hotbeds of dangerous anti-Semitism, and watered-down curricula that cannot turn out educated students? The Ivy league and their kindred so-called elite campuses may soon go the way of Disney and Bud Light. They think such a crash in their reputations is impossible given centuries of accustomed stature. But the erosion is already occurring—and accelerating. At the present rate, a Stanford law degree, a Harvard political science major, or a Yale social science BA will soon scare off employers and the general public at large.
I think the estimable, and Ace cruelty fanboi, Victor Davis Hanson kind of misses the mark in his conclusion. While as he states, and accurately, that “so-called elite campuses may soon go the way of Disney and Bud Light,” who could have imagined even a few short years ago that those two icons of American culture would themselves degenerate they way they did? Ditto the woke retailers and even former industrial giants like Ford that are embracing to greater or lesser extents the climate change bullshit? Corporate America circa 1970 or even 1980 certainly would be scared off by these worthless degrees. But Corporate America 2023?
America itself is going down the tubes because of the very thing VDH is correctly identifying, vis a vis the hijacking of academia and its transformation into the world’s most effective and terrifying mass brainwashing mill. This does not bode well for the continued functioning of a healthy society, economy and nation. Unless and until we can figure out a way to un-fuck the minds of the past several generations of American youth, the future does not look promising. * * * * *
– Crisco Christie is a disgusting, fat fraud who has a great future as a buoy on Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard pond.
– Nikki Haley is an abject lying globalist slag, who shockingly pimped illegal alien amnesty.
– Vivek Ramaswamy hurls red meat like a pro.
– Ron DeSantis was fine if not a bit dull.
– None of the above are going to beat Trump for the nomination, the Deep State persecutions notwithstanding.
And if these rumblings about Trump picking Nikki Haley as veep are true, then I’m done.
Remember Pearl Harbor and Happy Hanukkah.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The Ivy league and their kindred so-called elite campuses may soon go the way of Disney and Bud Light.” (Yet none of those are stand-alone entities; they are or were microcosms of America as founded – jjs) How Were the Universities Lost?
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Pentagon’s lectures to Israel ignore the real lessons of the fight against ISIS.” This is Why America Forgot How to Win
- “The Fall of Minneapolis is terrifying in that it proves how quickly the Marxists in every institution — politics, the news media, and the justice system — can band together and turn the death of a career criminal into a nationwide riot, and happily send innocent people to jail as they do it. And considering that the 2024 presidential elections, perhaps the most important in our nation’s history, are less than a year away, we’d be morons to think the lefties won’t try this again. The Fall of Minneapolis— the Documentary About How the Democrats Lied to Gut Our Nation
ISRAEL AT WAR
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had said earlier, in a statement, that the IDF had surrounded Sinwar’s house, which had been found vacant: “Last night I said that our forces could go anywhere in the Gaza Strip. They are currently surrounding Sinwar’s house. His home is not his castle, and he can flee, but it is only a matter of time until we find him.”IDF: We Broke Through Hamas Lines; Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar is Underground
- “The ancient horrors have returned.” Hamas’ Child Hostages
- “State Department says it will impose sanctions on Israeli individuals and families but won’t say how it will determine guilt.” Biden Junta Advances Plan To Punish Israelis for Alleged Crimes Against “Palestinians”
- That provision is likely meant to circumvent the 2018 Taylor Force Act, a bipartisan law that prohibits the ‘Palestinian’ Authority from receiving U.S. aid until it stops compensating the families of terrorists who attack Israel. Republicans say the provision would be a boon to Palestinians, and directly undercuts American foreign policy. Senate Democrats Foreign Aid Plan Could Put Taxpayer Dollars in Terrorists’ Pockets
- “The interns, who are paid, accused the Jewish state of committing ‘genocide.’” Anti-Israel White House Interns Publicly Rebel Against Joe Biden
- “The Nazis murdered his family. Hamas killed his grandchildren.” Yosef Viner, 97 Years Old, Writes a Letter
* * * * *
- “If you want to talk things out with Hamas, you have to speak in the jingle-jangle of spent shell casings clinking on the ground. Otherwise, nothing you have to say will be understood or seriously considered. If the school where Matthews teaches prizes its reputation as an academic institution, it should probably remove her from the faculty.” Law Prof Seems to Suggest Real Issue With Terrorists Raping Israeli Women Is Israel Fought Back
- It’s more than just hiring graduates from the South (and yes, the dyed-in-the-wool Southerner just said that). If hiring managers would look at graduates from what the elites call “flyover country” for the best candidates, it would show these Ivy League schools a thing or two. We need to do everything we can to expose, root out, and neutralize anti-Semitism, and it starts with calling it out at schools like Harvard, MIT, and Penn. Billionaire Goes After Anti-Semitic Ivy League Presidents
- “Jewish students have been left ‘terrified.’” Harvard President Faces Uproar Over Refusal to Punish Students for ‘Intifada’ Chants
- “Millennials, born between 1981 and 1996, were similarly more open to calling Hamas freedom fighters than other generations, at 19 percent. However, the majority still called those who launched a violent incursion into Israel on October 7 as terrorists, at 32 percent.”DATA: Gen Z As Likely To Call Hamas ‘Freedom Fighters’ As They Are ‘Terrorists’
- “A statement on the Jew-hating student riot at Hillcrest HS – and the immediate actions that need to be taken.” Anatomy of a Lynching: The Hillcrest HS Pogrom
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Randi Weingarten has excused anti-Semitism when it benefits her teachers’ union.” The Rationalizer
- Robert Zimmerman: “This behavior by Democrats is typical. They have resisted similar resolutions repeatedly in the past decade. Sometimes they do so merely for blind partisan reasons, unwilling to give an inch to anything the Republicans propose, even if they agree with it. More often it is because they fear or support their increasingly radical and bigoted base, and thus act to block such resolutions.” Another example of the inability of Democrats to condemn bigotry
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “Wray opting for misdirection instead of transparency suggests he knows precisely what the FBI did in response to evidence implicating the Bidens in a bribery scandal: nothing.” Wray Misdirects Congress Over FBI’s Burying Of Credible Biden Bribery Report
- Miranda Devine: “Three times on Wednesday, Joe Biden denied that he has interacted with his son Hunter and brother Jim’s business associates, when it is an undeniable, documented fact that he has interacted with them dozens of times. Tony Bobulinski would like a word.”Joe Biden Offers Bald-Faced Lies to All of America About His Family Affairs
- Comer and Jordan wrote a letter Wednesday to Abbe D. Lowell, Hunter Biden’s defense attorney, informing Lowell the committees will initiate proceedings to hold Hunter Biden in contempt if he does not abide by a subpoena and appear for a deposition on Dec. 13.James Comer, Jim Jordan Threaten Hunter Biden With Contempt Of Congress
- “The committee first became aware of these records through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by America First Legal. Comer’s request also included any documentation or communication featuring a pseudonym for Joe Biden as a sender, recipient, or included within the communication’s contents.” National Archives Will 62,000+ Biden Records to House GOP, Including Emails From Pseudonyms
- “There are hundreds of emails, texts, voicemails, bank records, receipts, White House visitor logs, photos, and sworn witness testimonies from Biden business associates indicating Joe played a large role in his family’s international influence-peddling scheme.” Biden Says The Emails, Bank Records, Whistleblowers, And Testimony Proving His Involvement In Family Biz Are ‘Bunch Of Lies’
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- John Anthony Castro, a little-known Republican presidential candidate, filed the lawsuit in September alleging that Trump is ineligible for office under the Fourteenth Amendment because he provided “aid and comfort” to Jan. 6 “insurrectionists.” U.S. District Judge Douglas Rayes, an Obama appointee, ruled that Castro does not have standing to sue because there is “no evidence” he has Arizona supporters or is truly running for office.Federal Judge Hands Huge Victory To Trump In Bid To Remove Him From Arizona Ballot
- “Jordan requested that Willis provide all relevant communications between her office and the January 6 Committee and documents they received from them by Dec. 19, 2023. Will Republicans get tough with Willis if she does not comply — which she most likely won’t?” Jim Jordan Makes a Stunning Claim About Fani Willis
- On Tuesday, House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan of Ohio and Rep. Barry Loudermilk of Georgia, who is leading the Republican investigation into the Jan. 6 Committee’s conduct, sent letters to Willis and the former Select Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson, D-Miss. In August, Willis charged Trump with 13 counts related to the former president’s efforts to protest aspects of the 2020 election. The Georgia district attorney also charged 18 Trump allies, several of whom have taken plea deals. House Republicans Probe Collusion Between J6 Committee And Georgia Trump Prosecutor
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Reports say that congressional leaders, including Johnson, agreed to put an extension of Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). The bill would extend Section 702 until April 19.” Mike Johnson Backtracks, Caves to Deep State, Democrats on Slipping FBI Spy Power Reauthorization into Defense Bill
- “Before this answer, one could plausibly have called Wray an improvement on the disgraced former FBI Director James Comey, if only in the sense that excrement is an improvement over radioactive waste.” Christopher Wray exemplifies the deep state’s twisted methods of dodging accountability
- “January 6, 2021 was a smoke screen for the real insurrection of November 3, 2020.” The ‘Why’ is Now Obvious
- Robert Spencer: “The angry gods of our insane age demand sacrifices.” Derek Chauvin Released From Hospital, Sent Right Back to Where He Got Stabbed
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Sorry, just one more point. It’s okay. I don’t know if it’s going to answer your question,” Kirby said. “Hamas — Hamas deliberately slaughtered and murdered some 1,200 people on the seventh October and it seems like we’re all willing to forget that. Deliberately. It was their intent. And to take hostages. They actually — that was the purpose of the whole thing on the seventh.” John Kirby Wrecks Arab Reporter For Claiming Israel Is A ‘Terrorist State’
- “Sheltering Hamas Nazis.” Committee to Protect Journalists Whitewashes the Murders of Israeli Journalists
* * * * *
- Michael Knowles: “Stop looking at porn, if for no other reason than the senior writers here are saying they want to make you gay and trans.” Undercover Video Shows PornHub Employees Want Porn To Steer Young People’s Sexual Identities
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Do you find it ironic that they’re telling you this and proposing this, isn’t that kind of like being given gun safety advice by Alec Baldwin?” You Can Almost Hear a Pin Drop The Moment John Kennedy Asks Wall Street CEOs One Single, Blunt Question
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Sultan Al Jaber speaks the truth, hysteria ensues.” Who Wants to Live in Caves?
- Guilbeault has been perfectly clear since assuming office that he is loyal, not to Canada, but to the climate change ideology and to globalism – and to hell with those deplorables who have to make the sacrifices. Justin Trudeau’s climate czar wants the UN to subjugate Canadians
- “Taxpayers weren’t on the hook for hundreds of billions of dollars when the Edsel flopped.”EVs Aren’t the Edsel of the 21st Century — They’re Far Worse
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “This includes 10,200+ Border Patrol apprehensions of illegal immigrants, amongst the highest daily totals for BP ever recorded.” Over 12,000 Migrant Encounters on Tuesday Sets ‘Single Day Total Ever Recorded’
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “There are reported injuries, but no word as to the degrees of injuries among reported victims.” Active Shooting Suspect ‘Deceased’ on Gun-Free UNLV Campus
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “There were a few days that I was scared to go to school.” Teachers ‘Scared to go to School’ Due to Student Violence and Hardly Any Punishment
- “If we had more parents like [Feldman], then these policies would never have been rolled out in the first place, and they’d be teaching kids about math and science.” Colorado Dad Suing School District for Discrimination After Refusing to Display ‘Straight Pride Flag’ Next to ‘Progress Pride Flag’
- “It is clear what the DEI complex is up to: they want to play whack-a-mole with the Court and families with progressively devious schemes to bury the tell-tale tracks of illegal race-based admissions schemes deeper and deeper. By doing so, they keep racial discrimination alive and wait for a favorable Court.” Virginia High School Racial Discrimination Case Deserves Supreme Court Hearing, Too
- The LGBT charity was founded by the gay activist Dan Savage and his ‘husband’, Terry Miller, in 2010. Savage is best known for a number of controversial remarks, such as wishing Republicans “were all f*cking dead” as well as suggesting “abortion should be mandatory for about 30 years.” School Board Gets Death Threats After Refusing $10,000 From Homo Group.
- “At the University of Washington, civil rights laws have not stopped blatant racial discrimination in faculty hiring.” No White Faculty Allowed
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- Democrats are doing their best to smear anyone who doesn’t swallow their “securest election EVUH!” narrative as “deniers” and traitors, and they are actively trying to jail former/possibly future President Donald Trump for daring to question the 2020 results. But sooner or later, the widespread issue of unsecured elections — of illegal ballot harvesting and invalid ballots being counted — will have to be addressed. These small-potatoes cases today may well become the blueprint that addresses big, valid claims of election fraud tomorrow. Another Election Overturned Due to Shenanigans
- So, it should come as no surprise that regime-approved “journalists” are largely ignoring a bombshell story out of Louisiana, where a judge just ordered a new election in a local race for sheriff after it was discovered there was enough voter fraud to call into question the outcome. According to Newsweek, the case centers on the Nov. 18 race for Caddo Parish sheriff, in which initial results indicated that Democrat Henry Whitehorn defeated Republican John Nickelson by one vote. Judge Orders New Louisiana Sheriff Election After Voter Fraud Contaminates The Results
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “There are two options as far as I’m concerned: RFK Jr. either was aware that Epstein was a sleazebag and likely intelligence plant running a blackmail operation and was perhaps compromised himself or else he is the worst judge of character in all of human history and now he’s lying to cover his tracks. In either case, he’s lost my support forever.” New Details Emerge About Bobby Kennedy and Epstein’s Pedo-Plane
- “The fourth Republican National Committee (RNC) debate, hosted by NewsNation, the Washington Free Beacon and the Megyn Kelly Show, featured Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for a rather heated program. Christie wasn’t addressed once for the first 17 minutes of the show, as the remaining trio waged a war of words over transgender surgeries for kids and corporate corruption, but the lid of Moody Music Hall in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, soon blew off.” GOP Challengers Finally Produce Fireworks As Clock Ticks To Run Down Trump
- Go let Obama float you out in Martha’s Vineyard – jjs Crowd Boos Crisco Christie After He Claims Trump Will Be Convicted of Felonies
- “Haley’s amnesty-with-tests language echoes the poll-tested amnesty language used in the 2013 “Gang of Eight” amnesty.” Nikki Haley Repeats Amnesty Offer for Pre-2021 Illegal Aliens
- “I have decided to depart the House at the end of this year to serve America in new ways. I know my work is only getting started,” McCarthy said in a Wall Street Journal op-ed. Kevin McCarthy To Retire From House After Losing Speakership
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Democratic funding plan needed 60 voters to start the floor debate. But the start was blocked by 5o to 50 votes — and it will likely return in January.” Republicans Block Ukraine Aid Bill, Demanding More Funds for Border Crisis
- “Volodymyr Zelensky is a talented lobbyist. He is helping push [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s four-part supplemental funding package.” Ukraine Lobbies for Biden’s Supplemental Spending Bonanza
- In another interview with Swiss media, he explained, “People wonder why we weren’t better prepared for this war, why Zelensky denied until the end that it would come to this.” “People see who’s effective and who’s not. And there were and still are a lot of expectations. Zelensky is paying for mistakes he has made,” Klitschko added. Kiev Mayor Turns On Zelensky, Calls Him Isolated & Authoritarian.
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- The Nigerian army expressed its condolence and regret for the incident while noting the army had been targeting “armed bandits” in the area who had “terrorised the communities.” Nigeria Accidentally Drone Strikes Its’ Civilians, Kills 88 People
- “There are Catholics who are clear about who we serve. It is none other than the King of Kings. They can fine us and do whatever they want. We do not care. God is with us.”Hundreds of Catholics gather to publicly pray the Rosary in defiance of Spain’s socialist government crackdown on prayer rallies
- The news comes amid ongoing discussions about racial stereotyping in the Christmas traditions of Belgium and the Netherlands. Specifically, the figure of ‘Black Pete’ or Zwarte Piet, a black-faced boy with painted red lips who accompanies Sinterklaas, has come under fire. Last month, the city of Kortrijk saw its first protest demanding a more inclusive celebration without stereotypes. Belgian City Planned Black, Female Santa Who Railed Against Colonialism and Wore a “Palestinian” Flag
- “The answer isn’t obvious, but once you see it, you can’t un-see it. And then you should really start to worry.” With Saber-Rattling Down in Venezuela, Who Really Benefits?
- “The father of three, who was the seventh in line to the throne, was the third son of the reigning Prince Hans-Adam II. His death has been described as ‘unexpected’ and no cause of death has been shared at this time, according to a local media outlet.” Prince Constantin of Liechtenstein Dies “Unexpectedly” at 51 (The neighboring state of Rothko sent condolences – jjs)
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “There’s ample evidence that if China were to go to war against America, it would use the same strategy as Japan to try to achieve a quick and dirty victory — but with a modern twist: a massive “bolt-from-the-blue attack” that could, in not even a day, wipe out most of our military assets in the Indo-Pacific region and perhaps forever mark the end of the United States as a superpower. And the saddest part of this scenario is that the Biden administration is well aware of it and has done almost nothing to reverse the threat.” A Chinese Pearl Harbor-Style Attack Could End America’s Days as a Superpower
- The U.S. Army completely misdiagnoses what is causing its recruiting woes, and rearranges Army command reporting in an attempt to “fix” the “problem” In Attempt to Boost Recruiting, U.S. Army Secretary Shuffles Deck Chairs on the Titanic
- “Dismal recruitment numbers are more than a Pentagon issue. They reflect our societal values, aspirations, and doubts.” The Military Recruitment Crisis Mirrors America’s Changing Values
- “An emphasis on DEI is the exact opposite of the core of what it is to be a Navy, a military service.” What Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Doing to the Navy?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “In Alaska v. Alaska State Employees Association and in Jarrett v. Service Employees International Union Local 503, the Supreme Court is being asked to strengthen protections against union coercion.” Will The Supreme Court Finally Give Janus’ Protections Against Union Coercion Some Teeth?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “According to the official state-run press of each country, both Iran and China yesterday completed successfully launches, both of which appeared to test new capabilities of some note.” Iran and China complete orbital launches
- “In other words, engineers wired the thing incorrectly so it cut its cords before it was released.” NASA completes investigation into the failure of the OSRIRIS-REx drogue parachute
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Assembly Bill No. 1084, signed by Newsom in 2021, will be enacted on January 1, 2024, and will require stores that sell “childcare items or toys” for children aged 12 years or younger to display a gender-neutral section — or be fined up to $500. Gavin Newsom: Toy Retailers Must Have ‘Gender Neutral’ Sections or Face Fines
- “In the ridiculous and never-ending debate over whether or not boys with distinct physical advantages should be allowed to compete against girls who’ve got little to no chance of ever beating them thanks to biology, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, herself a boundless font of wisdom and science-based logic, claimed that a rule mandating only girls can compete against girls would force girls to undergo physical genital examinations before playing sports.” Oops: Titty-Caca AOC Accidentally Admits Boys and Girls Are Different
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “You idiot liberals.” Bill Burr Trashes Anti-Trump Late Night Host On His Own Show
- “The ‘dual income, no kids’ lifestyle defeats the purpose of human relationships.” DINKs Are Going Viral: That’s Not Good for the Human Race
- “And as always, they’re vicious in effect, as leftist forces in the papacy work to wipe away two millennia of Catholic doctrine.” Liberal Love and Tolerance Come to the Vatican
- Christian Toto: “Cord Jefferson recalls receiving racially insensitive studio notes, stereotypical gigs.” American Fiction Director Shares Shocking Hollywood Stories
HITHER & YON
- “One incidental feature accounts for the public mourning for a man whose activities were widely abhorred.” Henry Kissinger: An Appreciation
- “As we reflect today on Pearl Harbor and the United States’ entrance into World War II, it is also an anniversary of sorts for some soldiers of America’s ‘unknown war’ on Korea’s Demilitarized Zone (DMZ).” Death on the Korean DMZ
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.