Good morning, kids. So, Hunter Biden got slapped with some tax evasion charges that supposedly could get him upwards of 17 years in the federal slammer. Okay, you can stop laughing. But still. . .
“They could have brought these charges much earlier,” Tolman added. “They didn’t because they wanted to try to slip one past the American public.”
Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty to two misdemeanor tax charges and a felony gun charge during a July 26 hearing after a plea bargain announced June 20 collapsed after United States District Judge Maryellen Noreika questioned the initial plea deal.
“This is an effort to also protect Joe Biden,” Tollman said. “The heat is increasing. The scope of his involvement is increasing. The evidence is coming forward that he had more participation and contact with Hunter Biden’s funders.”
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the appointment of Weiss as special counsel on Aug. 11 to investigate allegations of tax law and gun law violations surrounding Hunter Biden.
Indeed. Weiss was a stooge who was put there by Garland to sweep this crap under the rug. When the sweetheart plea deal and Weiss’ general malfeasance and intentional foot dragging were exposed and then ultimately nixed, it opened the Pandora’s box of indictments. Now, all that said, what does all this mean in terms of politics and not the illusion of an impartial criminal justice system? It means Joe Biden is such a huge drag on the Democrats and Deep State that they perhaps feel they cannot rig the 2024 elections effectively/believably enough to shove his corpse over the finish line. Between the border, the economy, the war on children and even not being enough of an open Jew-hater to satisfy the Muslims and Maoists, the base is just not going to show up in numbers strong enough to bolster the cheat.
The writing has been on the wall for some time; Joe Biden is a distinct liability not only to the Left’s electoral prospects, but his record of destruction has opened too many formerly blinkered eyes to the fact that that destruction was intentional and done at the behest of the party. And THAT is the mortal threat that cannot be allowed to fester. In the end, though, given the stranglehold on us by a now entrenched Leftist Leviathan of a Bureaucracy, joke-shop Congress, a court system that is at best 50/50 rigged to oppress any and all opposition to the latter and the media, academia and far too much of a now crony/fascist private sector, do elections (rigged or not) even matter anymore?
No Trump or Trumpian outsider will have a snowball’s chance in hell to overcome the rank insubordination, if not mass mutiny or God-forbid worse should he or she overcome the cheat and win a national election. And yet, as we can see, the fear is palpable, what with all this orchestrated and predigested blather that Trump will become a dictatorial tyrant if he wins in 2024. Well, of course, that is projection writ large. But still. The optimist senses perhaps the ground shifting beneath our feet. Naturally, so does the pessimist because the forces of evil that control the instrumentalities of power are not going to just shrug their shoulders and surrender, are they?
The question is, will the handful of operating brain cells in Biden’s skull believe the hype of “82 million votes!” and all the rest of his lifetime of lies and bullshit, and insist that he fight the good fight and refuse to step down? We shall see. If he does dig in his heels, the Left will be forced to reveal more of his and his family’s criminality or pull a 25th Amendment on him. Either way, it’s not a good look for the Democrats and an impossible task for the propaganda machine to make chicken salad out of a mountain of chicken shit. * * * * *
On to other things Quick Hits style, I suppose. A couple of podcasts back, CBD and I discussed the issue of the First Amendment vis a vis the banning of the app TikTok. Aside from the fact that its content is as much of a moral cancer on the minds and souls of America’s youth as are their schools, TikTok is in fact owned by the People’s Republic of China. Our enemy who for all intents and purposes is at war with us and attempting to take us down from within. That alone is reason enough to ban the damned thing. And yet, someone who I thought knew better writes this:
Every election cycle, Republicans dutifully recite platitudes about winning “the youth vote” and bringing younger voters into the GOP fold. And in every election, Republicans fail to deliver on that. . .
. . . It’s an age-old problem, but that doesn’t mean Republicans shouldn’t try. Unfortunately, the plan they’ve come up with involves banning Gen Z’s favorite social-media app, TikTok. Yes, TikTok is dangerous, and it helps the Chi-coms spy on us via data mining and security breaches. Tech expert Kim Komando wrote:
TikTok is a national security threat. The Chinese-owned social media platform’s parent company ByteDance is based in Beijing and is required by Chinese law to give the government access to collected data. TikTok collects data that includes search and browsing history, facial ID, voice prints, texts, location, and photos.
So just ban the thing already, right? Yeah, if you want to anger the 80 million active users in the U.S. — two-thirds of whom are of voting age. The vast majority of TikTok users are under 29 (Gen Z), and most spend more than an hour and a half a day on the addictive platform, opening it 19 times. Yet somehow, GOP candidates think this is a winning issue for their party. . .
Again, there are dangers to TikTok, but an outright ban right now, when it’s at the height of its popularity, would send Gen-Z voters into the streets, rending their garments and protesting the loss of their favorite mind-numbing entertainment platform. Is that really a winning message? I share others’ concerns about the dangers of TikTok — just not as a campaign issue. If and when Republicans ever get control of Congress and the White House again (and that’s a big if), then there will be time to come up with some creative solutions for mitigating the risk — solutions that are, hopefully, not inherently anti-freedom.
So let’s stop talking about TikTok and focus on the price of bread and eggs and the exorbitant cost of a college education and a home— kitchen-table issues that Gen-Zers and every other generation care about. We’ve got enough trouble with government censorship in this country. We don’t need to be a party to it.
It’s amazing how someone I consider quite smart like Paula Bolyard can be so dumb. Ban or no ban, does she really think that the Gen-Z demographic is going to show up at the polls en masse and vote Republican? The other thing that gets me crazy is admitting something is worse than radioactive ass cancer “but we have to ignore it because it’s not a winning issue.” Or that, “it’s the economy, stupid.” Can we not walk and chew gum at the same time? TikTok is a mortal danger. It’s a threat to our national security and has been shown on more than one occasion to be potentially lethal. Hell, it’s now a major platform for all the Jew-hatred on and off campus since 10/7. But we have to ignore it because we’ll turn off the youth vote?! Sheesh.
Dare I say it, similar arguments can be made about abortion. Regardless of the fact that I think it is a massively losing issue for our side, the fact remains that it is the ONLY issue the Dems have and they will run on it. The question is what are we going to do about it? How do we counter and then blunt the issue and take it away from them? Not, how do we apologize and/or put our heads in the sand hoping they’ll leave us alone?
It’s disheartening and maddening that so many otherwise bright people like Paula Bolyard are still living in some fantasy world where, despite all the evidence around them, they believe retail politics and business as usual are still the order of the day.
That aside, her observation that so many young people are addicted to TikTok is yet another signpost of a dystopian, nightmare future ahead. If America’s future generations are already lost, then why bother? Do we sacrifice ourselves and our future for temporary practical political necessity, even when there is absolutely zero guarantee that we eke out even a small victory in the near term? This is a moral dilemma that raises a lot of troubling questions which many of you no doubt are already pondering, vis a vis, fighting back and reversing course in order to save our nation and society.
A woman attempted to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home, arriving with a gas canister and dousing the historic property in fuel Thursday. Video from the brazen attempt shows a woman dressed in all black freely pouring gasoline on the home’s front porch, windows, and bushes around 5:45 p.m., WSB-TV reported.
Two tourists from Utah viewing the home were able to intervene to stop the suspect, police said. One witness recalled the suspect began to grow irritated after she was having trouble spreading the fuel around the property, according to FOX 5 Atlanta. The suspected arsonist was then quickly detained by two off-duty NYPD officers who had been visiting the historical landmark and held her until Atlanta Police arrived. . .
. . . The suspect, 26, has been charged with criminal attempt arson and criminal attempt interference with government property. Police have not released her name.”
She’s not a minor and they’ve not released her name? Clad all in black and trying to burn MLK’s birthplace to the ground? Nothing suspicious about this at all!
A cursory examination of the photo in the article seems to show mystery woman has a melanin content that will initiate an automatic embargo from the Junta-approved propaganda organs. I’ve been predicting for years now that the teachings of Dr. King will one day force the Cultural Revolutionaries to tear down his statues and rename all those MLK Jr. Boulevards to something else.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the least to learn that somehow, somewhere, this miscreant is connected to the FBI. It’s probably a fair bet she has a TikTok account. What say you, Paula Bolyard?
Personal appeal: If you can, please consider hitting the TIP JAR. It takes quite a bit of time and effort to do this, and your assistance at any level really helps. Thank you!
Have a great weekend, see you tomorrow for the hobby thread.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Democrats cornered themselves. But there is absolutely no way in hell they will quietly plod their way to likely defeat. It’s going to get very, very messy, and it’s destined to be dangerous. And you thought 2020 was wild.” We Aren’t Prepared for the Hell Democrats Will Put America Through in 2024
- “That’s what happens when politicians enlist the help of (read: pay for) ideologically motivated but wholly unqualified journalists to determine what should and, more important in this case, should not be freely available for the public to read.The result is an almost farcical situation in which accomplished scientists have their expertise pilloried by uncredentialed activist-journalists. And now we know the US government is paying their salaries to do so.” Biden’s State Dept. Paid NewsGuard to Tar Organizations Like Ours
- “Our universities truly are the enemies of the people.” This Chanukah, Let’s Vow to Defeat Our New Oppressors: Higher Education (Hardly new – jjs)
- Daniel Greenfield: “Fresh off insulting the Saudis and the UAE ($100 million of Gore’s money came from Qatar, a foe of both, linked to Hamas which used his failed leftist cable network, Current TV, as a springboard for its failed terrorist cable network, Al Jazeera America), he decided to also go to war against freedom of speech and the internet.” Al Gore: Ban Free Speech, Just Like Guns, to Save the Planet
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “I thought the worst I’ve seen in my life is what ISIS has done in Iraq and Syria…I have never imagined saying I’ve seen something worse.” ‘I Couldn’t Breathe’: Watch Arabs React After Screening Footage Of Hamas Slaughtering Civilians
- “Several clips filmed in Gaza uploaded onto social media over the last several hours show how the IDF has rounded up dozens of ‘Palestinians.’” Hamas Terrorists in Gaza Surrendering to IDF as Hamas Fires Rockets From Civilian “Humanitarian Zones”
- Daniel Greenfield: “A nation finds hope and faith in the face of evil.” Chanukah in Israel Upholds Light Against Darkness
- “Islamism developed in Qatar between the 1960s and 1980s, and it was influenced by the writings of significant Muslim Brotherhood (MB) scholars/ideologues such as Sayyid Qutb,” states the report from the Institute for the Study of Global Antisemitism and Policy titled, “Networks of Hate: Qatari Paymasters, Soft Power and the Manipulation of Democracy.” “A group of Muslim Brotherhood members gradually re-developed strategies, and started thinking in terms of ‘human rights’ and ‘civil society’ for its proselytizing (da’wah) system.”Report Examines How Hamas-Harboring Qatar Influences Universities, American Institutions
* * * * *
- “Awad’s speech on November 24 to the American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) convention in Chicago was reported at the time, but was largely overlooked; it resurfaced Thursday when shared by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).” Video Emerges of CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad ‘Happy’ at October 7 Terror Attack
- “Penn’s president testified on Tuesday.” Penn Loses $100 Million Donation Over Anti-Semitism Congressional Testimony
- “Excuses – and silence – in the face of evil.” Universities Contextualize Calls for Genocide of Jews
- Douglas Murray: “. . . he has a parting word for all those people in American academia and elsewhere who have excused the violence that has been brought on the Jewish nation exactly two months ago to the day. ‘Those who say [that those] crimes are justified will be judged by history. They will be forever remembered as “People who were accomplices in thought to one of the worst crimes in humanity.’” Israeli President on College Bosses: Can’t They Understand This is a Fight Against Evil? (That’s just it; they think Israel is evil – jjs)
- Lloyd Billingsley: “From 9/11 to 11/5 to 12/2 and beyond.” Remembering Workplace Terrorism
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The Justice Department said that Hunter Biden could face a maximum of 17 years in prison if convicted of the charges.” (Deflection to protect Joey and fake the integrity of the DOJ. He’ll get a wrist-slap and an apology for the inconvenience – jjs) Hunter Biden Indicted on Nine Tax-Related Charges, Three Felonies
- “He’s going to plead the fifth.” Ex-US Attorney Says Hunter Biden Indictment Could Sink Deposition, Protect Joe Biden
- The resolution is set to be marked up Tuesday, Dec. 12 and a vote could occur Wednesday.House Republicans Release Text Of Impeachment Inquiry Resolution For Joe Biden
- Scott McKay: “Somebody has to document this, else it might be forgotten.” The Further Ridiculous Lies of Joseph Robinette Biden
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “My main finding is that there is no evidence whatsoever of any accounting fraud,” Eli Bartov, an accounting professor at New York University, told the court on Thursday. Trump Touts Expert Report Finding ‘No Evidence Of Fraud’ In NY Case
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Johnson backtracked and caved to the deep state and Democrats on Thursday, agreeing to slip a surveillance authorization into the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).”Republicans in Revolt as Speaker Mike Johnson Moves to Punt Deep State Surveillance Fight to 2025
- “The FBI has spent years earning our distrust. Now the consequences are becoming apparent.” When Public Distrust of the FBI Comes Home to Roost
- “Democrats have been unhappy about the Supreme Court since President Donald Trump appointed three originalist justices to the bench, who later upended one of the most controversial cases in history: Roe v. Wade. They’ve been promising to shift its makeup. But until now, they’ve lacked the power to even try.” Democrats Will Burn Down the Supreme Court if They Can’t Have It
- “If you insist that Trump is an authoritarian, if you continue to maintain that he’s the greatest threat ever to our democracy, then you’re portraying [his] voters as goose-stepping bigots — and you know full well that they’re not.” CIA Analyst: Jan 6 Wasn’t a Coup & Trump Is NOT an Authoritarian Threat
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Congressman Mike Rogers says NDAA includes provision to fight ‘far-left’s attacks on conservative outlets.'” House Republicans Secure Provision Barring Pentagon From Funding ‘Disinformation’ Industry
- “‘Anyone that breaks the law … should be prosecuted, whether it’s government officials, civilians, and the media,’ Patel told The Federalist.” Media Melt Down At Trump Ally Kash Patel’s Suggestion They Be Held Accountable For Russia Hoax
- “That’s one brave, tough lady that a wise man wouldn’t want to cross.” Watch This Old Gaza Woman Fact-Check a Biased Reporter
- “Since when did the left start hating dictatorships?” Trump Just Won Tom Friedman’s Vote
- “That is a case of entrapment.” WATCH: Vivek Schools CNN’s Dana Bash on How Cops Incited Jan 6
- This is as close to what I’d consider the clincher as I’ll ever hear! – jjs CNN’s Van Jones Says He was ‘Shaking’ Listening to Ramaswamy, Calls Candidate ‘Demagogue’ & ‘Despicable’
- “Progressive enlightenment on full display.” Video: KJP Storms Out After Being Confronted by African Correspondent
- “Yes, TikTok is dangerous, and it helps the Chi-coms spy on us via data mining and security breaches. . . So just ban the thing already, right? Yeah, if you want to anger the 80 million active users in the U.S. — two-thirds of whom are of voting age. The vast majority of TikTok users are under 29 (Gen Z), and most spend more than an hour and a half a day on the addictive platform, opening it 19 times.” (So, leave a Chi-Com brainwashing tool intact where they’ll tell Gen-Z users to vote Democrat anyway? Sheesh, the stupid; it burns – jjs)That Sound You Hear Is Gen-Z Voters Running Into the Arms of the Democrats
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Joe Biden’s economic advisors want to absolve the White House and the Fed of responsibility for the recent inflation surge—but the data don’t lie.” Maybe We Just Spend Too Much
- The proposal would require that families pay the workers according to a calculation based on state and local minimum wage laws, as opposed to the current calculation, which uses federal laws, according to the WSJ. At the current level of wages and benefits paid out to nannies, the program is affordable for many Americans compared to other options, with around 20,000 families using it each year. The Biden Junta Is About To Make Childcare Way More Expensive For Thousands Of Families
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The ideas and policies being espoused by the hundreds of global leaders attending the annual event are downright terrifying and would cause undue harm to billions of people.”The Terrifying Rhetoric of COP28
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “According to a source within CBP, not authorized to speak to the media, the latest border surge places the Tucson Border Patrol Sector atop the list of those along the southwest border for migrant apprehensions. On Tuesday, 10,400 migrants were arrested by the Border Patrol along the southwest border. On Wednesday, the total number arrested dropped to slightly more than 8,000 bringing the two-day total to 19,000 migrant arrests nationwide.”Arizona Border Surge Results in Mass Migrant Releases into United States by Biden Junta
- “Department of Homeland Security may send agents to screen migrants in Mexico, documents show.” Faced With Record Illegal Immigration, the White House Wants To Expedite Border Crossings
- One San Antonio City Councillor, Marc Whyte, told the newspaper the city council never authorized those in charge of the hanger to use public funds. “When I found out about this, I lost my mind,” Whyte stated. “What the hell is going on next to the airport? Any expansion of migrant holding facilities I, of course, am adamantly against,” he added. San Antonio Operating ‘Secret Migrant Camp’ With Taxpayer Funds
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Video from the brazen attempt shows a woman dressed in all black freely pouring gasoline on the home’s front porch, windows, and bushes around 5:45 p.m., WSB-TV reported. (Antifa? BLM? An FBI operative? All of the above? – jjs) Woman arrested after trying to burn down Martin Luther King Jr.’s birth home in Atlanta — stopped by off-duty NYPD officers
- Shane James, the 34-year-old charged with two counts of capital murder after allegedly gunning down six people and injuring three in Texas this week, was reportedly let out of prison before the killing spree thanks to the George Soros-funded Texas Organizing Project (TOP). Soros Nonprofit Bailed Out Violent Criminal Charged In Texas Shooting Spree
- “The California governor misstated his record—and California’s—in his debate with Ron DeSantis.” Correcting Newsom’s Claims About Crime
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- “The Subcommittee on Government Operations and the Federal Workforce held a hearing on how productive teleworking employees were. It went as you might expect.” Long After [Chinese] COVID Pandemic Ended, Not One Federal Agency Has More than 50% of Its Staff at Office
- “I don’t know for sure if this New Zealand whistleblower — and that’s what he is, even if he’s wrong in his conclusion, by virtue of leaking data that rightfully ought to be in the public domain to the public — has accurately assessed the data he had access to. But here’s what I know for sure: you’re not going to get any straight answers from the pharmaceutical industry or the CDC or the Kiwi state.” New Zealand Government Database Administrator Leaks [Chinese] COVID Shot Death Data
- “A review of U.S. history shows a Supreme Court consistently smacking down the Congress in the latter’s attempt to infringe Americans’ 2nd Amendment rights.” The Government’s Historic Failure to Limit Firearms
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Minors can anonymously talk to adults online about sex changes, breast binders, and even the occult — all without parental permission.” Schools Across U.S. Push Kids To Chatrooms Where They Can Talk Transgenderism With Homo-Pervert Adults
- “Children are born with the God-given ability to think. The American education system aims to rid them of this ability.” America’s Destructive Education System
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Without question, it was (as the censure motion put it) a “theatrical attempt to cause panic, therefore endangering the safety and well-being of Members of the House, of staff, and members of the public on the Capitol grounds.” (He should be expelled from Congress and charged criminally – jjs) Censure is Apt Penalty for Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s Fire Alarm-Pull Stunt
- “And, by the way, you know how that happened? I was in a plane, and a little girl came up to me. She said, ‘Mr. Pwesident’ — (laughter) — ‘can you take care of Beaws Ears?’ (Laughter) And I said — I said, ‘Can I…’ I thought she said can I take care of her ears. (Laughter.) And I said, ‘What, honey?’ And she said, ‘Beaws Ears. It’s really important!’ And guess what? She was dead right, and we did take care of it.” Biden Does Baby Talk Impersonating A Little Girl, And It Might Be His Creepiest Moment Yet
- “How many more of these silly debates are there going to be?” Trump Wins Another Pointless Debate
- “Looking at these four debates, the person who’s been helped the most, of course, is Donald Trump,” Mark Weaver, a veteran Republican strategist, told the DCNF. “He won every debate, because his numbers only improved, as that’s the ultimate quantitative measure of how a candidate does in a debate, is whether his or her numbers go up or down. So Trump’s numbers have either stayed steady or gone up. So that makes him the winner of all the debates.” Trump Skipped All Of The GOP Primary Debates This Year. Has It Mattered?
- “At least this time no one was called ‘scum.’” Republican Debate Four In Two Syllables: UGH-Ly
- “The previous three debates tallied more audience numbers, peaking at 12.8 million viewers in August, with 2.8 million within the core demographic for the first debate hosted by Fox News.” 4th GOP Debate Draws Paltry 4M Viewers, 68% Down from August
- “Of those on stage, a higher percentage of voters were considering voting for DeSantis than any of the other candidates at 56%. Former President Donald Trump, who did not participate, received 61%.” Post-Debate Poll Finds DeSantis Won 4th GOP Primary Debate
- “The key to understanding the tour de force that is Trump’s rhetoric, including his most inflammatory statements, lies in understanding that what he says is all calculated.”Trump’s Rhetoric
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Congress alone have the power to declare war? – jjsBiden: If Ukraine Aid Is Not Passed, U.S. Troops Will Be Deployed to Fight Russia
- “Imprisoned opposition leader Alexei Navalny has urged his followers to vote against Putin during the forthcoming elections. Putin is currently in the Middle East, where he is meeting with leaders of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia for support from these significant oil producers. The presidential election comes amid a climate of global scrutiny with allegations of previous poll rigging, but Putin’s victory is generally anticipated.” Russia Is Holding an Election in 2024. Ukraine is Not
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “I’ve already said that we are going to review that decision. We are. I’ve said it — I said it a couple of weeks ago that we were going to take a look at that decision and we still are.”Kirby: Biden Junta ‘Going to Review’ Decision Lifting Designation of Houthis as a Terrorist Organization
- “The critics of sanctions relief were correct.” Biden’s Venezuela Failure
- “While Taiwan’s presidential candidates support maintaining ties with the U.S., they diverge in their respective approaches to China.” What The Outcome Of Taiwan’s Presidential Election Could Mean For Cross-Strait Relations
- “Senate candidate calls for overhaul of U.S.-China relations, end to ‘China’s free ride.’”‘Protect Our Homeland’: Pennsylvania’s Dave McCormick Outlines Plan To Combat the CCP
- “Supporting Javier Milei’s regime in Argentina is not merely an economic investment; it is a strategic imperative for the western states.” Milei, Argentina, and the West
- “Perhaps remediation would come with some personal responsibility instead of perpetual victimhood and consuming hatred.” South Africa’s Julius Malema Threatens Destruction if Anti-White Demands Aren’t Met
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Doug Bandow: “The recruiting crisis is hardly a mystery.” Why Join the Military to Defend Everyone Except Americans?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “Unemployment up, incomes down: State budget report gives grim outlook for Newsom’s California.” California Faces $68 Billion Deficit in 2024
- “It’s time to end the federal crop-insurance boondoggle.” Is the Dust Bowl on Its Way to California?
- “Weak property rights define our land use regime.” What’s the Deal with Property Rights and Housing?
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- “Why is it in Biden’s America that we always run out of stuff we need most, like prescription drugs, baby formula, and gasoline, but never the junk that is bad for us, like porn, marijuana, public school teachers, FBI agents, CNN contributors, alcohol, Indian casinos, and college?” Drug Shortages Hit Record High in Joe Biden’s America
- Deane Waldman MD: “It’s asking the health care arsonist to douse the fire.” Feds Can’t Fix Doctor Shortage They Created
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Despite the delays in developing its heavy-lift Starship/Superheavy rocket, mostly caused by government red tape since the arrival of Joe Biden in the White House, the company’s smaller Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy rockets have still been able to launch more than fifteen times the mass into orbit that its nearest competitor, the nation of China.” Musk touts SpaceX’s gigantic lead in sending mass to orbit in 2023
- “With the present operation of China’s space station, and about four American commercial stations under development as well as plans by India and Russia to build their own, it is very likely that October 30, 2000 will remain the last day in human history where no human was in space.” The big 25th anniversary of ISS is really still two years away
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Here’s the deal: This is something that many of us couldn’t even have imagined being a major issue ten years ago, but now, it’s become so mainstream in popular culture and education that it will take strong-willed leaders to nip it in the bud. Ron DeSantis has proven himself to be the leader that will stand up to protect our kids. Nikki Haley Gets Clobbered for Her Stance on Child Mutilation
- They also found out that Cepeda is listed as a professor at York University in the psychology department under the name “Dr. Melody Wiseheart,” where he researches “aging,” “children,” “youth,” and “cognitive processes.” Yikes. Takes Balls: Meet the 50-Year-Old Trans Dude Swimming In Teen Girls’ Competitions
- “This concept does aim to reduce the role of parents and other family members in children’s lives and elevates the role of an administrative bureaucracy that determines what is best for children,” Goldfarb said. “It is this concept that underlies the recently enacted law in California that allows children to undergo gender transition without parents’ consent and even denies parents the right to be informed of their children’s actions.” University’s Trans Training Labels Adults As ‘Privileged’ Group Oppressing Children
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Tar. Dream Scenario. Douglas Is Cancelled. Is a reckoning in the works?” Is Hollywood Waking up to the Horrors of Cancel Culture?
HITHER & YON
- “This generation has begun to lose the memory of the ‘day of infamy.’” (They barely remember 9/11 – jjs) Is the Legacy of Pearl Harbor Crumbling?
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.