Good morning, kids. The most important thing about comedy, humor and farce, especially of the cultural or political variety, is that in order to be funny, there has to be at least a scintilla of truth to the skewering of the target. Since perhaps the era of the Clintons and for sure the coming of Obama, that’s gone right out the window.
A, if not the, prime example of this is Saturday Night Live. Aside from the fact that it probably should’ve gone off the air 30 years ago for a number of other reasons, 100% of its content has violated the prime rule of comedy I stated. It is nothing more than a shameless, puerile, unfunny platform to slime, smear and attack anything that is a millimeter to the right of Leon Trotsky – with an “APPLAUSE” sign, purchased second hand from the guy who operated it for Josef Stalin, no doubt.
Beyond the absolute embargoing of any even mild digs at Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants for his groping of girls, dementia-driven gibberish, 50-plus years of bald-faced fabulism, corruption out the wahzoo, and shambling Roomba routine (to say nothing of the disastrous policies he and his ilk claim make him the greatest president ever), what they did this past Saturday, assuming they even have an audience, is not just disgusting, but frightening in its implications about whatever audience it does have.
This weekend, the show trained its satirical guns on the best target possible for a change – the three Ivy League presidents who shamed themselves and their institutions just days ago.
Tuesday’s Capitol Hill testimony from University of Penn President Liz Magill, Harvard President Claudine Gay and MIT President Sally Kornbluth shocked the nation. Each downplayed the antisemitism raging across their campuses, refusing to punish calls for genocide against the Jews.
. . . the NBC show’s hard-Left biases refused to hold the presidents accountable. Instead, the sketch mocked Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y. who did nothing wrong save expose the trio’s moral rot for all to see.
“SNL” player Chloe Troast’s Stefanik screams her questions like a lunatic, for starters. The three college presidents appear poised in comparison. It’s the satirical version of, “Republicans pounce!”
If you had no clue about Tuesday’s testimony you might assume Stefanik was at fault, not the three academics whose only sin in the sketch is adoring diversity and the arts. And that’s likely what Team “SNL” wanted all along.
It gets worse. Stefanik uses up her allotted time in the sketch, but a colleague gives his slot to her so she can continue.
“I am here today because hate speech has no place on college campuses. Hate speech belongs in Congress, on Elon Musk’s Twitter, at private dinners with my donors and in public speeches by my work husband, Donald Trump.”
Ignore college students ripping down hostage posters. Look away as university professors praising Hamas. The real villains in the post-Oct. 7 world are Elon Musk and Republicans, according to “SNL.”
A couple of things to unpack here as the neurons are firing in 10 directions at once. First, Elise Stefanik I think is someone who might find herself in the short list pool of potential VP picks for Trump, which is something that I don’t think was lost on the SNL hacks.
More importantly, all things being equal, Lorne Michaels and company have a right to put out whatever they want, regardless of consequences to their ratings. I have no idea what they are, but given the American public’s shunning of Hollywood over the past 20 years, the boycotting of Disney, Target and other “woke” corporations, SNL‘s ratings have got to be in the shitter. But, to the propagandists in Hollywood and the media, it’s a loss-leader that rides on its completely undeserved reputation as some sort of ox-goring, irreverent champion of the underdog. Bullshit; it’s about as shameless a totalitarian propaganda mill as someone like Josef Goebbels could’ve dreamed up. They still need to maintain the illusion of its relevance.
As friend and friend of the blog Christian Toto posits “If you had no clue about Tuesday’s testimony you might assume Stefanik was at fault, not the three academics whose only sin in the sketch is adoring diversity and the arts. And that’s likely what Team “SNL” wanted all along.” It’s also likely that that is what the fools at 30 Rock were banking on; that their audience indeed had no clue about the hearing because all the other allied propaganda organs of the junta embargoed or otherwise spun it in the typical “Republicans pounce!” manner. That and the typical SNL viewer is like so many braindead American youth and marching with the “Einsatz-groupies” of Hamas.
But the good news is that there has been a reaction to the eruption of naked, ugly Jew-hate here in America and particularly in what used to be considered bastions of liberalism and tolerance that historically are home for just that reason to American Jews. Obviously, it has been in the main from Jews themselves. Yet, given the deeply-ingrained, reflexive proclivity of the aforementioned to vote for Democrats because of generational stereotypes of who and what each political party and movement had represented, can the scales fall from the eyes to see that this is not your parents’ and grandparents’ Democrat Party (if that even truly existed in the first place [and it didn’t])?
As a social media and Facebook lurker, I find it most interesting that so many of my friends and acquaintances are shocked – Shocked!!! – about the open and sometimes violent anti-Semitism on campus. But where they fuck were they for the past God-knows how many years with the open anti-Americanism, anti-western civilization and all the rest of it that the nation’s youth have been poisoned with going on nearly three generations? This was not shocking?
The aftermath of the October 7 attack in Israel has sheared the supposed Progressive alliance.
In Oakland public schools, on Dec. 6 of this year, teachers defied the warnings of the school district superintendent and conducted a “Teach-In for Palestine,” with a complete curriculum for K through 12 students. Billed as an effort to give students “counter-narratives” on the Israel-Palestinian conflict, the teach-in was initiated by a subset of members of the Oakland Education Association teachers’ union called “OEA for Palestine” and was later endorsed by a vote of the full membership of OEA. The curriculum makes no mention of the Oct. 7 attacks or Hamas’s role in the conflict. This is unsurprising, as in November, the OEA passed a resolution that placed full blame for the conflict on Israel.
The fracture lines have deepened over the last several years. In 2012, QUIT! (Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism!) launched a boycott of Cliff’s Variety, an independent local hardware store in San Francisco’s Castro District, over the store’s carrying SodaStream products made by an Israeli company in its West Bank factory. In Chicago in 2017, the organizers of the 21st Annual Dyke March ejected three marchers carrying “Jewish Pride” flags — rainbow flags with Stars of David in the center — because the flags “made people feel unsafe,” explaining that the march was “anti-Zionist” and “pro-Palestinian.”
. . . The fractures have not only shown the hollowness of “allyship” with Jews. Fissures have caused splits in the LGBT community, the women’s rights movement, and the African-American community. . . Women’s rights groups have been similarly impacted. Transgender ideology has been used to bludgeon women like author J.K. Rowling and swimmer Riley Gaines into silence about the biological aspects of female identity. Women’s rights activists accepting of transgender ideology denounce feminists who reject the rigidities of that ideology as “TERFs” (trans-exclusionary radical feminists).
Closing the circle to the Oct. 7 attacks, many women’s rights groups in the “intersectional alliance” such as Planned Parenthood, the Women’s March, and National Organization for Women remained largely silent about the sexual atrocities committed by Hamas and its allies against Israeli women and children. The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, or U.N. Women, took two months to notice these crimes. Even media outlets like BBC News and NBC News waited until after their own “investigations” to say they had “heard evidence” of the rapes or that evidence “suggests” that Hamas committed sexual atrocities, despite the overwhelming evidence the rapists livestreamed to the world during their own acts. . .
. . . The appearance of unity relied on unquestioning conformity and unswerving loyalty to a subset of the groups in the “intersectional alliance,” based less on identity and more on an ideological imperative to remake society in the image of the Progressive ideal. Many members of the alliance have now woken up to the reality that while they may have been allies to the “woke community,” the community has never been an ally to them.
There is no doubt that there are substantial holes in the dyke (pun intended) of these Democrat-Leftist groups. As every policy collapses in and around the Junta, it’s these groups that are left in the rubble, and they’re pissed off. The opportunity is connecting the dots between their suffering and misery and the party and movement they’ve supported. This means exploding the myth that America as founded, free market capitalism and conservatives are the cause of it. That’s a huge challenge given who still controls the media and academia as well as the dearth of cultural and political voices that can articulate the truth and make it stick.
But the opportunity is there. And if that fuse is ever lit, everything else will be lit.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Does the SEC have the constitutional authority to regulate and target small business owners, up to the tune of a half-a-million-dollar fine?” Could SEC v. Jarkesy be the SCOTUS Case That Brings Down the Administrative State?
- “The FBI’s revelation that former State Department official Manuel Rocha was a mole for Communist Cuba indicates a pathetic ideological zealotry in the face of reality.” Manuel Rocha: Fanatic, Spy—and My Colleague
- “The main victim in this exhibit is history itself.” A Massacre of History in Colorado
- Daniel Greenfield: “Tobacco companies recruit Sharpton and BLM to call cigarette bans racist.” Black Cigarettes Matter
ISRAEL AT WAR
- IDF Chief of Staff Halevi: ‘[W]e’re seeing terrorists surrendering — a sign of the disintegration of the system, a sign that we need to push harder.” IDF Chief: Hamas Rule Beginning to Collapse Amid Mass-Surrender by Gaza Terrorists
- “Expect these hostage rescue missions to increase in number as the IDF penetrates further into southern Gaza and their sources of intelligence get better and become more numerous.” Israeli Hostage Rescue Attempt Ends in Failure
- “Hamas has tried to use the deaths of individual hostages to deter Israeli military action before. In the latest example, it claimed that Sahar Baruch, 25, a hostage from Kibbutz Be’eri, had been killed in an Israeli rescue attempt. Israel said that Baruch was murdered by Hamas and that the rescue attempt killed several terrorists but found no hostages in the location that was raided.” (Wipe out Hamas. All other considerations are secondary – jjs)Hamas Warns It Could Kill All Hostages Unless Israel Meets Demands
- “Despite the week-long ceasefire, 130 Israeli hostages, including women, still in Hamas captivity.” Hamas Murders Israeli Hostage Sahar Baruch, Displays Mutilated Body in Propaganda Video
- “Tzachi Hanegbi indicated that once Israel wipes out Hamas, an Iranian-backed Palestinian terrorist group inside Gaza, it may turn its attention to Hezbollah, which is also backed by Iran.” Israel Indicates It Can ‘No Longer Accept’ Hezbollah On Its Northern Border
- “The war in Gaza is hard. The postwar period will be harder.” Achieving Victory in Gaza: Some Questions
- “Two books have been recently published highlighting the atrocities against the Jews. The first, a novel, The Paris Housekeeper by Renee Ryan, and the other a non-fiction, War Against the Jews by Alan Dershowitz.” Illuminating the October 7 Massacre
- Blinken said that he had no idea why “countries, leaders, international organizations were so slow to focus on this, to bring it to people’s attention. I’m glad it’s finally happened.” (Because they hate Jews and Israel about as much as Blinken and the DC Junta – jjs)Blinken: Hamas’ Sexual Violence Against Israel “Beyond Anything That I Have Seen”
- “An obscene moral equivalence.” US Imposes Visa Ban for “Israeli Settlers” Linked to “Extremist Violence” in Judea and Samaria
* * * * *
- Clarice Feldman: “The national revolt against educational malpractice hits the universities – big time.” Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest
- “Magill was one of three top university presidents under fire over dissatisfaction with their testimony at a congressional hearing about antisemitism on college campuses. Magill during the hearing repeatedly argued that calls for ‘intifada’ against Jews were protected by academic freedom, prompting one donor to pull a $100 million gift from the school.” ‘One Down Two to Go’: UPenn’s Liz Magill Resigns in Disgrace
- “Considering Stanford is one of the wokest campuses around (the administration’s DEI director allowed the censorship of a sitting federal judge speaker, and it took Congressman Ted Lieu’s payment to get his kid into the school), it’s doubtful that this incident happened.”‘Pathological Liar’ or ‘Brave’ Victim? The Curious Case of the ‘Islamophobic Hate Crime’ at Stanford
- “Hamas has driven a stake into the heart of American intersectionality.” (This remains to be seen – jjs) The End of Allyship
- “Given their own campuses’ records on speech, the three university presidents looked like frauds.” An Academic Reckoning on Anti-Semitism and Speech
- “It can’t be denied that it has been a real pleasure to see the lady college presidents brought low.” Elise Stefanik: Smiting the Unworthy
- Robert Spencer: “Really, are you surprised?” Survey: Students Who Hate Israel the Most Know the Least About It
- Robert Spencer: “The leftist-Islamic alliance hits a bump.” CAIR Top Dog’s Cheering for Hamas is Too Much Even for the Biden Regime
- “France’s coverup of Muslim ‘incidents.'” France: Muslim Migrant Stabs Elderly Couple With Butcher’s Knife Inside Crowded Mall Food Court
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY/LEFTIST-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Amy and Chris Hillyard, the owners of Farley’s East in Oakland, posted on social media Sunday that the employees seen on the video berating the customer “was shocking and unacceptable” and are now jobless due to their actions. Coffee-Canned: California Coffee Shop Fires Employees After They Blocked a Jewish Customer from Using a Bathroom While Making Anti-Israel Remarks
- “We know too little about a potentially dangerous ideology.” Take Black Hebrew Israelism Seriously
- “The latest possible suspect, an unidentified man, was not an acquaintance of Woll and appears to be a total stranger, the Detroit News reported, citing two sources familiar with the investigation. . . The sources also told Detroit News Sunday there is no evidence her homicide was a hate crime.” (And if there is evidence, it’s being buried next to the Rashid Khalidi tape and the tranny terrorist manifesto – jjs) “Person of Interest” in Detroit Synagogue Leader Samantha Woll’s Murder Case in Police Custody
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “The charges are so straightforward and stale, it is incomprehensible they were not brought against Hunter Biden in 2019 or early 2020.” There’s Only One Explanation For Hunter Biden’s Simple Indictment Taking So Long: 2020 Election Interference
- Roger Kimball: “Pere is getting a little nervous.” The Son-of-a-Gun-Number-One-Son Might Just Toss Pops Under the Bus
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Jamaal Bowman deserves more than a House censure for his moronic attempt to thwart republican government.” Lock Him Up
- “With every passing day, the Biden bunch borrows yet another tactic from the Nazi secret police.” Joe Biden Meets the Gestapo
- However, authorities did highlight an unidentified “former employee” as well as two detectives assigned to the Specialized Investigations Division. The unidentified former employee, allegedly “possessed the images” due to their official duties, but declined an interview with the department. (Whoever leaked it is a patriot and a hero – jjs_ Nashville Police Announce End Of Investigation Into Leak Of School Shooter’s Manifesto
- “While the Haudenosaunee Confederacy sees itself as a separate league of tribal nations, this presidential move could set a troublesome precedent for the future of the Olympic Games themselves.” Biden Scores an Own-Goal on the Olympics
- “I don’t think white people worldwide have really reckoned with how much their own personal identity is shaped by constructions of whiteness, and how much that construction of whiteness prevents white people from connecting with humanity,” Kendi said. (Fuck you, you stale Tootsie Roll – jjs) Anti-White Activist Ibram X. “Krement” Kendi Says ‘Whiteness Prevents White People from Connecting with Humanity’
- “And if Republicans think they can run from the hounding accusations, forget it.” January 6 Is the Dems’ Electoral Strategy
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Cofounder Chris Aboukhaled pushed Hamas’s claim that Israel bombed Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza. The rocket that struck the hospital was actually fired by Palestinian Islamic Jihad, another terrorist group in Gaza. MENAACTION’s other cofounder, Mohammed Abu Dalhoum, who also suggested that Israel was behind the bombing, claimed Israel’s military response to Hamas “isn’t self-defense” and accused Israel of “genocide.” Experts agree that Israel’s targeted retaliatory strikes against Hamas do not constitute genocide.Biden Junta Pays Anti-Israel Group That Spreads Lies About Gaza War To Fight ‘Disinformation’
- “Three weeks ago, the Biden campaign told the media to stir up fear about a second Trump term. And boy did they deliver!” Media Fearmonger About a “Trump Dictatorship” Because Biden Told Them To
- “The bill would enable Americans to file lawsuits against AI firms whose advanced technology enables the production of damaging content. The bill would target AI-generated content such as deepfakes, which are false but realistic-looking visual imitations, often of a real person. Deepfakes are becoming much more widespread, leading lawmakers to raise concerns that they could enable financial fraud and intellectual property theft.” The Senate is Considering an AI Bill That Could Radically Alter the Future of the Internet
- Conservatives believe that if you don’t want to listen to him or read what he writes, you can turn him off. Banning should never have been a part of the plan. ‘He’s Back’ Trends on X as ‘Most Censored Man’ Alex Jones Is Allowed to Speak on Platform Again
- . . . there are certain genres of porn such as “sissy hypno” that are explicitly geared toward altering the sexuality of the viewer by “hypnotizing” them via voiceovers of graphic imagery to crave sodomy. WATCH: Undercover Video Exposes Pornhub’s Child-Grooming Strategy
- “What might Republican voters think of CNN moderating the next two debates?” Republican Candidates Should Spend the CNN-Moderated Debates Trashing CNN
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- [Fauxca-hontas] Warren wants to blame the rise in fast-food prices on mergers, but the reality is that state-mandated minimum wages approaching $20 an hour bear far more responsibility for high fast-food prices than mergers. Now the Left Is Going to War Against a “Sandwich Shop Monopoly”
- “It is said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but in New York City the infatuation with ‘disastrous good intentions’ is a sacred command.” Anti-Discrimination Laws and the War on Capitalism
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The policies aren’t likely to change the planet’s temperature by even one-tenth of a degree, but they might just destroy the 21st-century American industrial economy as we know it.” So-Called Quote-Unquote “president” Biden Just Pledged to Shut Down 60% of America’s Electric Power
- Lloyd Billingsley: “John Beale is not the only poster child for what’s wrong with government.” Lessons from the EPA’s Agent 007
- “A handful of U.N. scientists said they want ‘the right to make policy prescriptions and, potentially, to oversee their implementation.’” U.N. Climate Scientists Want Your Government to Answer to Them Instead of You
- Michael Walsh: “A fitting end, one might say, to a lot of hot air.” John Kerry, “Climate” Gasbag
- “A UN assembly of climate kooks flying in on private jets.” The Cult of Climate Change Convenes Church in Dubai
- “They probably should panic about this instead.” If Global Warmists Are Going to Panic about Something. . .
- “Like the left’s ‘long march through the institutions,’ David Rockefeller played the long game.” Rockefeller’s Dream: Global Governance Through “Climate Change”
- “The forecasts of death by ‘global warming’ have been greatly exaggerated.” The Doomsday Cult Needs To Recalculate Its Many Failed Predictions
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “There were a large number of Africans from countries Senegal, Guinea, Mauritania, Egypt and elsewhere waiting to be processed and potentially released into the U.S. Others were from the Middle East and Asia.” Biden Border Crisis: Military-Age Men From Across the Globe Flood Across Arizona Border
- “Over the course of a year at that same rate, 1.8 million illegal migrants would be released into the U.S.” Report: 5,000 Illegal Migrants Are Released into the U.S. Daily, Biden Junta Privately Tells Congress
- Imagine a company asking applicants who are “non-U.S. citizens to show documents related to their immigration status” before hiring them. The Biden [junta] just has to stop that kind of activity. (Has to die in a fire – jjs) WHAT? Trucking Company Fined $700,000 by Biden Junta for Checking Green Cards of Job Seekers
- “The self-inflicted crisis devastating our border must end. Let’s start by removing our nation from the sovereignty-killing U.N. protocol feeding American asylum fraud.” Inauguration Day 2025: Denounce the 1967 United Nations Refugee Protocol
- A Border Patrol agent working along the northern border told the DCNF that they’ve seen “record” crossings in recent months. Removals don’t serve as much of a deterrent to migrants “because they’ll likely try again,” the agent, who requested anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly, added. Illegal Immigration Surges Months After Biden, Trudeau Make Deal To Crack Down On Northern Border Influx
- “The teen was discovered by her mother, Jacqueline Medina, who became concerned after Lizbeth failed to show up for a Christmas parade. During the early stages of the investigation, law enforcement authorities released images of a person of interest near the murder scene. This information led to the arrest of Romero, an undocumented migrant.”Illegal Immigrant Arrested in Capital Murder Case of Texas Cheerleader
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Were [Chinese] COVID public health recommendations on masks, vaccines, and distancing about the medical science or the political science?” Climate and [Chinese] COVID – Making It Up As They Go Along
- “A new book calls elected leaders and public-health officials to account for their handling of the pandemic.” The [Chinese] Covid Catastrophe
- The Court’s 261-page opinion invalidates requirement to provide social media to reviewing officials and bans on concealed carry in businesses open to the public and houses of worship, but lets some other provisions stand, such as the required showing of “good moral character” and the ban on concealed carry in “sensitive” public places. Appeals Court Strikes Down Major Portions of New York State Gun Carry Law, But Allows “Sensitive” Places Restrictions
- “The DOJ argues in its lawsuit that the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act requires doctors to not turn away patients in need of ’emergency stabilizing care,’ which it argues includes abortions but Idaho claims that the law includes provisions for doctors to perform the procedure to save the life of the mother. ” “A Cynical Strategy”: Less Than Two Years After Dobbs, Abortion Is Headed To The Supreme Court Again
- “Moreover, a large part of its ‘defense’ involves ridding the world of the ‘wrong’ kind of children.” Children’s Defense Fund Defends Only Some Children
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- Susanna Gibson was, as recently as last year, posting as “HotWifeExperience” on the website Chaturbate, where men could pay tokens to get her to perform specific sex acts. Disgraced Democrat Susanna Gibson Claims She ‘Never Knew’ Porn Videos Of Her Online ‘Existed’
- “I believe Donald Trump will win, I believe that Republicans will gain more seats in the House, and that Republicans will win the Senate.” Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy Endorses Trump for 2024, Would Consider Working in His Administration
- Raheem Kassam: “A moment that should be taught in all and every comms course, and which those who aspire to politics should be forced to study.” These 60 Seconds of Trump’s Hannity Town Hall Were a Masterclass In Political Communications
- If your primary mission is to block/defeat Trump . . . QED – jjs Pee-Air Defecto Romney: Haley Is the ‘Only One that Has a Shot’ to Beat Trump for GOP Nomination
- “Here is what the polls say.” An Early Look at Biden vs. Trump
- “. . . McCarthy encouraged Johnson not to fret over the rule by which a single member can propose a no-confidence vote in the speaker — the very mechanism by which McCarthy was removed.” McCarthy Gives Parting Advice To Speaker Johnson
- “Biden is clearly failing at this task.” What Does it Take to Be a Statesman
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Milei’s first and only public office before becoming president was to serve in the Argentine Congress for two years. He is the nation’s first libertarian president and vanquished both the deeply entrenched leftist Peronist elite previously in power and the establishment “center-right” coalition that controlled the opposition for nearly two decades. PHOTOS: Libertarian Javier Milei Inaugurated President of Argentina
- Destructive, corrupt, Jew-hating cvnt – jjs VIDEO: Outgoing Socialist VP Gives Argentina Her Middle Finger at Javier Milei’s Inauguration
- “There was no indication of what caused the fire or whether it was an accident or sabotage. Iran had not yet tried to blame anyone.” (FYI, severe lack of refining capacity is a huge Achilles heel of the mullahs – jjs) Oil Refinery Goes Up In Flames Inside Iran
- “The protests are rooted in the opposition’s claims that the Socialists, holding 74 out of 140 seats in Parliament, have blocked the formation of committees needed to investigate government corruption.” Anti-Socialist Albanians Storm Parliament with Flares, Barricades, and Fires
- The nearly half a trillion euro costs “are mainly the result of redistribution through the welfare state,” the authors argue. “Government spending on immigrants is now above average for items such as education, social security and benefits.” Study: Mass Migration Cost the Netherlands Nearly Half a Trillion Dollars Between 1995 and 2019 (Meh, a small price to pay for national suicide – jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “As of Saturday night, two adults and a child reportedly died in the area of Clarksville, Tennessee, and the Nashville Emergency Operation Center reported three more deaths. Montgomery County officials said more than 20 others were treated at a hospital and they are “in the search and rescue phase of this disaster on Saturday night. FOX 17 News Meteorologist Greg Bobos reported at least 15 tornados hit the region.” At Least 6 Dead After Massive Tornados Sweep Through Tennessee, Hammer Nashville
- “Union halls gave workers ownership in their community.” More Than a Union Hall
HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE
- The health organization recommends using taxes to leverage people and drive down the alcohol and SSB market. The WHO claims that increasing taxes on alcoholic drinks and SSBs will “cut down [public] use of these products and [will give] companies a reason to make healthier products.” (WHO the fuck are you?! – jjs) WHO campaigns for taxes on alcohol and ‘sugary sweetened beverages’
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “America is on the verge of a new space age—if apathy doesn’t kill it.” (Apathy and the Bureaucracy – jjs) Do We Still Have the Right Stuff?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The male and another student were eventually moved to a different room. Teachers then ordered D.W. and two other girls not to tell anyone their male ex-bunkmate was ‘transgender.’” 11-Year-Old Girl Made to Sleep Overnight with ‘Trans’, Biologically Male Student During School Trip, Parents Allege
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Far-Left sketch series skewers GOP’s Stefanik, not morally bankrupt leaders.” SNL Goes “Republicans Pounce” Route on Ivy League Presidents
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.