Good morning, kids. Here’s a little something to warm the cockles of your heart, or other part of your anatomy that has cockles. I’m not the most religious nor certainly the most pious man in the world (although unlike diversity hire “Jew” Doug the Slug Emhoff, I do know the story and meaning of Hanukkah), but I certainly believe in the existence of the Almighty. If this isn’t proof, then certainly it belongs in the “Karma Runs Over Your Dogma” category.
Turkish parliamentarian Hasan Bitmez suffered a heart attack and collapsed next to the podium at the Turkish National Assembly on Tuesday after delivering a tirade against Israel.
The Grand Assembly of the Turkish parliament was ostensibly debating budgetary considerations on Tuesday, but Bitmez launched into a fiery condemnation of Israel’s war against the terrorists of Hamas in Gaza, accusing Israelis of “crimes against humanity” and “ethnic cleansing.”
“Even if history remains silent, the truth will not remain silent. They think that if they get rid of us, there will be no problem. However, if you get rid of us, you will not be able to escape the torment of conscience,” he said.
Bitmez’s last words before collapsing were reportedly, “Israel will not escape the wrath of Allah!”
Bitmez, 54, reportedly suffers from diabetes. Fortunately, one of the fellow MPs who rushed to his aid, Turhan Comez of the IYI Party, is a trained physician. After Comez rendered aid at the scene, Bitmez was removed from the National Assembly chamber by stretcher after collapsing and taken to intensive care at Ankara’s Bilkent City Hospital. He was reported to be in critical condition as of Tuesday afternoon.
Aww, looks like his Allah-who? got akbar’d. Is it pronounced “Bit-mezz” or “Bite-meez?” The world wonders. Let’s all send this great statesman a Candygram or a selection of tasty bits from the Whizzo Quality Assortment. Or a live hand grenade enema.
Let’s hope it’s a harbinger because the list of individuals who deserve that fate, not only because of what they’ve said and done in the wake of 10/7 but for what they have done to us and 2,000 years of human and cultural development is quite vast. And if I were, Biden, Blinken and Obama (let’s be real; that jug-eared, purple-lipped hunk-of-piss egomaniac is running the show) I’d sit up and take notice. But hubris, ego and stupidity is the order of the day.
With Israel on the cusp of, or actually full on moving in for the kill, the aforementioned along with much of the world is having a shit-fit that the Jews refuse to lay down and die like the so-called “arc of history” demands!
The Times of Israel reported that Biden accused Israel of “indiscriminate bombing” in Gaza. Biden provided no evidence. Biden also said that Netanyahu had to replace members of his democratically-elected governing coalition, and accept a ‘Palestinian’ state. In July, Biden made similar comments when explaining why he refused to meet with Netanyahu since his election the year before, saying that he had “extreme” Cabinet members. Biden routinely meets with autocrats from a variety of nations across the globe.
On Monday night, as Breitbart News reported, Biden told guests at the White House that he “loved” Netanyahu, even though they did not agree on many things. Biden also said he was a “Zionist,” claiming “southern parts of the country” did not like that. In response to Biden’s claim about “indiscriminate bombing,” Israel Defense Forces spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari told the Israeli press, in Hebrew, that Israel targets very carefully in Gaza, and has shown the U.S. proof to back that up. He noted that Israel had been especially careful in Gaza in the last several weeks, since it had a large number of its own soldiers on the ground. . .
. . . Netanyahu has publicly opposed the U.S. insistence that Palestinians be rewarded with a state after the October 7 terror attack, and has also opposed the return of the Palestinian Authority to Gaza. His government is said to be drafting an alternative plan.
No doubt Biden’s teleprompter was doing its best to calm down the blood-thirsty Muslims and Leftists of the Democrat Party especially as we move into the opening phases of an election year. They don’t seem to give a shit that what’s going on in Gaza puts Democrat leadership between a rock and a hard place. Plus the eruption of Jew-hatred in Democrat cities and college campuses kind of makes even wealthy self-gassing Yids reluctant to open their checkbooks to the DNC. It’s hard to believe they don’t understand that Kalorama is 100% on their side and have to put on a “stand by Israel” dog and pony show.
On another battlefront of Democrat-Leftist Jew-hatred, in this case Harvard Yard and the rest of the poison Ivy League, as the wagons have circled around Spike Lee with tits Claudine Gay, a new wrinkle has emerged in her plagiarism revelations. Yes, her support for the right to call for genocide on campus as defense of free speech – while simultaneously censoring opinions not in keeping with Leftist dogma – is not really the issue.
Harvard University covered up a high-level investigation into whether its controversial president was a plagiarist — and used an expensive law firm to threaten The Post over our own probe.
The college announced Tuesday morning that it had investigated Claudine Gay over whether some of her academic work was plagiarized and had cleared her of breaching the college’s “standards for research misconduct.” Instead, it said that she would request four corrections in two publications to insert citations and quotation marks that were originally “omitted.”
But The Post can disclose that Harvard spent weeks failing to come clean about Gay being under investigation — staying quiet even when she was hauled in front of Congress for disastrous testimony on how the Ivy League college is dealing with antisemitism on campus. Harvard only disclosed the investigation when the university’s governing body, Harvard Corporation, said it unanimously stood behind her despite a firestorm of criticism for her evidence to Congress.
Harvard’s public statement on the allegations of plagiarism came a day after a conservative activist posted questions on X about citations in Gay’s 1997 PhD dissertation. Gay had vigorously defended her academic record in comments to the Boston Globe after the dissertation questions were revealed, and said: “I stand by the integrity of my scholarship. Throughout my career, I have worked to ensure my scholarship adheres to the highest academic standards.”
Tuesday’s statement, issued to “members of the Harvard community” said that the probe began in late October, after Harvard “became aware” of allegations about Gay. But the statement did not tell the full story — including how Harvard called in bulldog attorneys to protect Gay. The Post contacted the university on October 24, asking for comment on more than two dozen instances in which Gay’s words appeared to closely parallel words, phrases or sentences in published works by other academics.
The 27 instances were in two academic papers published in two peer-reviewed journals between 2011 and 2017, and an article in an academic magazine in 1993. The Post was sent the material anonymously and had conducted our own analysis before asking Harvard to comment on whether Gay had plagiarized or failed to properly cite other academics’ work. We have continued to investigate since. When The Post brought the allegations to Harvard, Jonathan Swain, its senior executive director of media relations and communications, asked for more time to review Gay’s work. A day later Swain, who was part of the Biden-Harris transition team and a one-time Hillary Clinton aide, said he would “get back in touch over the next couple of days.”
Yeah. Sure. There is no way Harvard is going to ditch Claudine Gay. To do so would completely undermine the sacred belief and illusion of the righteousness of Diversity. And fire a black woman? For plagiarism? No doubt, as Ace might have had as a quick hit last night, the Babylon Bee-esque angle that plagiarism is another tool of white supremacy is probably being shouted as a defense as we speak.
In a way, all this is a sideshow and perhaps bordering on a distraction to the literal defense by her, the now fired Liz Massengill from U-Penn (just from the office of dean, her tenure is still intact, no doubt) and MIT’s capo-di-tutti-Kapos Sally Kornbluth of genocide and the complete bastardization of the notion of free speech.
As for Claudine Gay, her only qualifications to be the head of Harvard are that she’s black and female. In a perverse sense, those are stellar qualities since Harvard, virtually all of higher education and most of this nation’s public school system are no longer in the business of teaching. They are in the business of indoctrination and the intentional creation of a mass of useless human beings, incapable of thinking and working for themselves, and totally dependent on an all-powerful totalitarian government. With that in mind, you couldn’t fine more qualified people than Claudine Gay and her ilk.
Gay’s refusal to deem genocidal calls to be a violation of Harvard’s code of conduct was grounded upon her entrenchment in the ideology of critical race theory, which finds its practical implementation in the policies of “diversity, equity, and inclusion.” Critical race theory divides people into a hierarchical system in which each person is designated either as an oppressor or as someone who is oppressed. In this ideological framework, Jewish people are classified as “white” privileged oppressors and Israel is cast as an oppressive “settler colonial” state.
The aftermath of the Oct. 7 terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens by Hamas made this perspective evident. As one example, the “Critical Race and Ethnic Studies” department at the University of California, Santa Cruz, released a statement that read, “What we are witnessing needs to be understood in the context of 75 years of settler colonial displacement, military occupation, and enclosure.” In 2022, Lori Lowenthal Marcus and Jesse M. Fried of the Wall Street Journal noted that radical ethnic studies has always been anti-Semitic in nature. “[T]he ethnic-studies movement has never been about representation or justice,” they explained. “A creature of 1960s radical left-wing activism, ethnic studies was from the start about attacking the U.S., capitalism and Zionism.”
Gay, though she repeatedly said during her congressional testimony that this “type of hateful speech is personally abhorrent to me,” was careful to leave an opening to allow genocidal calls against Jews to take place at Harvard, as she knows that a large and powerful contingent at Harvard subscribes to the ideas that Jewish people are privileged “white” oppressors, Israel is a “settler colonial” state, and Palestinians are an oppressed people who should rise up against their supposed colonial subjugators. . .
. . . Gay’s entire career is founded upon the “diversity, equity, and inclusion” movement. Not only is it the lens through which she studies politics in every one of her published works, but she also led Harvard’s total entrenchment in the ideology following the death of George Floyd. “This moment offers a profound opportunity for institutional change that should not and cannot be squandered,” Gay said alongside her 2020 announcement of Harvard’s initiatives to “address racial and ethnic equality.” Bill Ackman, a billionaire who has been outspoken about the anti-Semitism on Harvard’s campus, explained last week on X that an anonymous person told him that Harvard’s presidential search committee, which selected Gay, only considered candidates who met the “criteria” of Harvard’s DEI office.
The ugly anti-Semitism and racism inherent in “diversity, equity, and inclusion” was laid bare for all to see through Claudine Gay’s testimony — as well as the similar witness of the University of Pennsylvania’s Elizabeth Magill and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Sally Kornbluth. Magill was forced to tender her resignation as a result of the backlash after even Democratic Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro described her testimony before Congress as “a failure of leadership.”
. . . Harvard faculty members sense that backlash against Gay is an indictment against critical race theory, and, for this reason, they have rushed to defend her. Hundreds — many of whose work rests entirely on the ideological framework of critical race theory — have signed letters affirming their support for Gay. One of these letters, from black faculty members, explicitly pushed back against efforts to connect Gay with the ideology of diversity, equity, and inclusion. “[A]ny suggestion that her selection as president was the result of a process that elevated an unqualified person based on considerations of race and gender are specious and politically motivated,” the letter said. The New York Times reported that backlash against Gay for her testimony was sparse on campus, stating, “The congressional exchange appears to have generated far more intense reactions among donors and alumni than among current faculty and students.”
This is American academia, my friends. It’s bad enough we have been pumping out useless, brainwashed brainwashers like Claudine Gay for decades. But this rot doesn’t just affect bullshit subjects like sociology and ethnic studies. This crap is in the medical schools, the law schools, the engineering schools. Forget the color of skin; are you going to be filled with strength and confidence seeing a doctor under the age of 50? Are you going to be comfortable getting on an airplane or driving over a bridge (let alone getting into a car) designed by an MIT graduate? Just like Disney, MIT ain’t the MIT of its reputation. Ditto Harvard and dare I say it ditto America. We have devolved into a Potemkin Village of what once was.
There is going to have to be a reckoning if we are to survive, let alone even begin to claw our way back to something remotely resembling the free and prosperous nation we once were. And that is the Achilles heel of our freedom and our Constitution. We have to afford those who seek our destruction and subjugation the same freedoms we have, and in essence allow them the means to use those freedoms to destroy us.
That has got to change.
ISRAEL AT WAR
- “The IDF is carrying out a sweeping counteroffensive in Gaza to eliminate Hamas terrorists, who killed over 1,200 civilians in Israel on Oct. 7. As part of the next phase of the counteroffensive in southern Gaza, the IDF is currently flooding Hamas’ tunnel network with seawater, which spans roughly 300 miles under Gaza and serves as the nerve center for the terrorist group’s operations, unnamed U.S. officials told the WSJ.” Israel Begins Flooding Hamas Tunnel Network With Seawater
- “Evil demands its recompense. The death penalty for sadistic and unpardonable acts of terrorist depravity is not up for dispute. It is mandatory.” (Brick-Top treatment: feed them to pigs – jjs) What to Do With the Terrorists?
- “The Times of Israel reported that Biden accused Israel of “indiscriminate bombing” in Gaza. Biden provided no evidence.” Biden Trashes Israel in Private D.C. Fundraiser; Demands Netanyahu Change Government
- “Biden WH tells Israel to handover post-Hamas Gaza to terror-supporting ‘Palestinian’ Authority.” Hamas Terrorists, Including Butchers Involved in October 7 Atrocities, Surrender to IDF
- The Jerusalem Post reported that several Hamas leaders have left for “an unknown destination, turning off their phones and not accepting calls,” according to a report that cited sources in Qatar’s capital city of Doha. Hamas Officials Begin To Flee Foreign Countries Amid Fears That Israel Is About To Kill Them
- “This might be the most badass video released by the IDF yet,” Emanuel Fabian, a Times of Israel military reporter, described the video in a tweet. Wild Video Shows IDF Soldier Getting Blasted by Grenade, Then Getting Up and Gunning Down Hamas Member
- “There is a disagreement.” Netanyahu Smacks Down Biden’s Postwar Plans For Gaza Governance
- “The measure for Israel is whether it has the determination to punish the errant and build a better intelligence ground game since it’s now clear no one else is likely to offer help that really matters.” The Coming Israeli Intelligence Reckoning Could Bring Down Many in the Country’s Elite
- “Trading on terror.” Hamas Nazi Leaders Made Billions from October 7th
- “All of the enemies that Israel faces, in fact, are controlled by the Iranian regime. Hamas has been disappointed that its attack on October 7, while celebrated by protests in Arab cities and on western university campuses, has not let to broader Arab support.” (The answer is obvious – jjs) Israel Now Faces at Least 5 Enemies on 5 Fronts
* * * * *
- Bitmez’s last words before collapsing were reportedly, “Israel will not escape the wrath of Allah!” (Comedy fucking gold, Jerry!!! – jjs) Divine Retribution: Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack During Tirade Against Israel
- “By discussing a ceasefire with Erdogan at the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP28), Yousaf breached diplomatic protocol. Foreign policy and defense are reserved to the British central government. Yousaf, as head of the devolved Scottish government, should not have met a foreign government representative without British government officials present.” Scotland’s Pakistani ‘First Minister’ Unilaterally Held Anti-Israel Talks With Turkey’s Erdogan, Against UK Policy
- “Their circles of grief resemble nothing so much as a ‘shiva’ at a house of mourning.” In Their Words: The Families of Hamas’ Victims
- “The horror grows and grows.” Rape, Torture, Mutilation and Murder by Hamas Nazis – of Both Men and Women
- “Tuesday’s statement, issued to ‘members of the Harvard community’ said that the probe began in late October, after Harvard “became aware” of allegations about Gay. But the statement did not tell the full story — including how Harvard called in bulldog attorneys to protect Gay.” Harvard Covered Up a Secret Plagiarism Probe into President Claudine Gay During Anti-Semitism Storm — Threatened The NY Post
- “If you are appalled that Gay is still employed, you don’t understand the woke, commie-rific malcontents who are trying to topple our ‘racist’ system that holds black folks down in their jobs because of their skin color.” If You Thought Harvard’s Commie President Was Going To Be Fired, You Still Don’t Get It
- “Her testimony catered to the university’s contingent that believes Jewish people are privileged ‘white’ oppressors.” Backlash Against Harvard’s Claudine Gay is Indictment of “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion”
- “It would be one thing if Gay’s commitment to free speech were the real deal. As it is, anyone with a sense of institutional memory knows that Gay doesn’t believe a word she said in Washington.” Harvard Cancels Congressman Who Mocked Harvard Cancellations
- “When did the Midwest become this?” The Kind of Protests Coming to a City Near You
- “IfNotNow, Adalah Justice Project claim calls for strike came from ‘Palestinian’ citizens, not terrorists.” Hamas Terrorists Called For a Global Protest Against Israel. Liberal Activist Groups Did Their Bidding.
* * * * *
- Humberto Fontova: “Cut from the cloth of a mass murderer.” Che Guevara’s Daughter Addresses Memorial Service for “Palestinian” “Martyrs”
- “Israel’s descent into tragedy at the hands of Hamas reveals America’s descent into idiocy at the hands of the Left.” Leftist Lunacy Fuels Hamas Atrocity
- Observers on X, formerly Twitter, where the news first emerged, accused the school of “eracism” and saw it as part of a larger campaign by pro-Palestinian students on campus to eradicate support for the Jewish state in the wake of Hamas’s Oct. 7 terror strikes that killed more than 1,200. Yale Drops “Israeli” Salad From Cafeteria Menu
- “We demand that a referendum be established for students from all schools of Columbia University on the issue of divestment from companies profiting from or otherwise supporting Israeli apartheid and Columbia’s academic ties to Israel.” (Bursar to students: GFY. At least that should be the response – jjs) Columbia University Students Organizing ‘Tuition Strike’ to Force School to Divest From Israel
- “Though hypocritical, university presidents are right to defend free speech—but they should take a stand against disruptive action on campuses.” Intimidation Is Not Free Speech
- “Who’s really responsible for civilian casualties?” Stop Lecturing Us on Palestinian Civilians
- “They hate that Seinfeld is not apologetic about being Jewish and supporting Israel.”Syracuse “Pro-‘Palestine’” Students Protest Jerry Seinfeld, Who is Jewish, Comedy Show
- Daniel Greenfield: “Two cases. Two very different outcomes.” Attacking Muslims Gets You 5 Years. Attacking Jews Gets a Pass.
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “A ruling in favor of Hunter Biden based on the pretrial diversion agreement could blow up the California tax case.” How Weiss’ Sweetheart Plea Deal With Hunter Biden Could Doom The California Tax Case
- “The America First Legal Foundation (AFL) filed a Louisiana Public Records Act Request Tuesday demanding Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards’ office hand over communications with Hunter Biden, his uncle James Biden and Joe Biden related to natural gas deals Hunter Biden sought for Chinese infrastructure firm CEFC through his Hudson West III joint venture with CEFC associate Gongwen Dong.” America First Legal Demands Records From Hunter Biden’s Attempt To Expand Business Into Louisiana
- Hunter’s counsel went on to suggest Special Counsel David Weiss, appointed by former President Donald Trump in Delaware, was unlawfully appointed. “Not only did the Attorney General disregard the regulation requiring appointment of a Special Counsel from outside of the government; the Attorney General did not even select a Special Counsel from outside his own agency,” they claimed. Hunter Biden Files Motion to Dismiss Gun Charge Indictments
- “GOP lawmakers seek to question the 64-year-old licensed attorney as part of their investigation of [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden for possible impeachable offenses, including bribery.” Who is Sara Biden? Joe’s In-Law Emerges as Central Figure in Foreign Cash Deals
CIVIL WAR 2.0: J-6 FBI FALSE FLAG “RIOT” & AFTERMATH, LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, DEMOCRAT PUTSCH, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Unfortunately, betting on the triumph of constitutional rights on Capitol Hill remains a fool’s errand.” Stop the “Biden Big Brother Better” Law
- “The same intelligence ‘experts’ who penned the Biden laptop letter in October 2020 are now calling on lawmakers to reauthorize Section 702 of FISA.” Intel ‘Experts’ Who Falsely Discredited Hunter Biden Laptop Call to Extend Warrantless Spying on Americans
- Tricia McLaughlin, a spokeswoman for Ramaswamy, commended law enforcement for their swift response in handling the threats. However, she criticized media coverage. “We constantly hear about Jan. 6 and ‘violence’ and ‘extremism on the right’ from the media, but the same media goes silent when the target is a Republican,” she said. Man Who Sent Death Threats to Vivek Ramaswamy Arrested
- “Not a single set of current circumstances spells calm and normal. It’s the opposite. They’re all destined for discord, misrule, and distrust. And it will be at a level that makes the 2020 presidential election from hell look like a furry convention.” Every Biden 2024 Scenario is Deadly Dangerous
- “For at least half a century the Left has been luring this nation into a deadly dance.” The Totalitarian Three-Step
- “Michael Byrd should not be allowed within fifty miles of any government position.” (He should not be allowed within 50 nanometers of life for cold blooded murder of an unarmed nonviolent woman – jjs) Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt [in Cold Blood] Owes IRS Big Time
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Emhoff has never claimed to be observant or knowledgeable about Judaism, though he has taken a leadership role in Jewish affairs since being elevated to the national stage.” (So he’s a diversity hire? – jjs) Media Fawned Over “Slug” Emhoff at Hanukkah Until He Revealed He Knew Nothing
- “Former managing editor Badar Salem says Hamas terror attack is ‘justice.'” Vice Arabic Article Defended Hamas Massacre, Called It “Within International Law”
- In August, Giles who has a long history with Project Veritas, admitted budget cuts were necessary due to the organization’s financial state. Balancing her professional responsibilities and being a homeschooling mother of three, Giles said she couldn’t stand by and “let the organization, our team, continue to fall into a financial condition that would block the mission.” Project Veritas CEO Hannah Giles, Who Replaced James O’Keefe, Steps Down
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, DEMOCRAT-LEFT WAR ON FOSSIL FUELS, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- The real “inconvenient truth”: The Iron Law of Electricity >>> Climate Crisis Narrative. Al Gore Melts Down Over an “Inconvenient Truth” in X-Rant about UN Climate Summit Failure
- “The OPEC stance is harshing the vibe among the eco-activists at the conference.” OPEC Pushes Back on Globalist Fossil Fuel Phase-Out Policies at UN Climate Summit
- “And to add insult to the injury of a devoured natural world to manufacture these abominations, the taxpayer is paying more than 93% of the cost.” True Cost of Charging an EV is Equivalent to Paying $17.33 a Gallon of Gas, Per New Report
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Nearly 25,000 illegal migrants have arrived in Chicago since August 2022. City officials have been forced to build a winterized “base camp” for migrants living on the streets as well as clandestine facilities to hide the recent influx from local residents. (Drop them off on the city line or just put them on Amtrak – jjs) Chicago Mayor Sues Bus Firms Driving Migrants to the Windy City
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “As conditions of release, prosecutors and defense attorneys agreed Emerson would stay away from all drugs and alcohol, get mental health care, and keep at least 30 feet away from an operable plane.” Update on the Pilot Who Tried to Bring Down Alaska Airlines Plane With 83 People on Board
- “. . . I won’t be at all surprised if we learn that the would-be murderers in today’s video are all underage, convinced they’re mostly untouchable, and before last month’s crime spree were budding sociopaths in need of serious correction that they never received.” ‘Hit This B****’: Another Joyride Hit & Run, This Time in Seattle
AMERICA AND THE WORLD IMPRISONED: CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS AND FACTS
- The letter itself offers no actual policy change, but rather reiterates policies the Army issued back in March 2023. It does not describe any new process in place since then for soldiers to return, other than directing them to their local recruiter. More importantly, there is no actual apology to these soldiers. In fact, it is quite the opposite. Green Beret Veteran John Frankman: The Army’s Letter to Soldiers Discharged for Refusing the [Chinese] COVID Vaccine Won’t Make Things Right, But Here’s What Will
- “CCJ is funded by left-of-center charitable ventures like the Ford Foundation and Pew Charitable Trusts, groups that have supported embedding racial justice initiatives in the criminal justice system.” Biden DOJ Taps Group Funded By Deep-Pocketed Left-Wing Orgs To Guide Gun Violence Reduction Efforts
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “. . . the teacher marked the answers as incorrect, claiming that women can, in fact, have penises, and that humans other than women can carry and birth children. Which, of course, are both completely unscientific and false.” Seattle Student Failed Quiz For Saying Only Men Have Penises & Women Have Babies
- “New means of scoring may be the way to end it, given the likely resistance to any return to standards.” Solving the Education-Destroying Deception of Grade Inflation
- “The case of Katie Cox shows more pro-life legislation is needed to protect the rights of the unborn, particularly the disabled.” Texas Woman Seeking Medical Exemption For Abortion Exposes Needed Protections For Disabled Children
- “America’s largest abortion provider raked in over $1.5 billion in taxpayer money from 2019 to 2021.” Feds Sent Nearly $2 Billion to Planned Parenthood and Other Pro-Abortion Groups, Gov’t Report Finds
THE 2020 AND 2022ELECTION HEISTS & AFTERMATH
- “The admissions of voter fraud are especially concerning since the 2020 election saw a record-high number of mail-in ballots cast. The U.S. Census Bureau says 43 percent of voters cast their ballot by mail – more than double the number in 2016. Republicans have argued the relaxed election regulations made widespread and systemic acts of voter fraud easier, undermining the integrity of the 2020 results.” DATA: Near 20% Of 2020 Mail-In Voters Admit To Fraud, 1 in 10 Say They Were Offered Cash or ‘Reward’ for Ballot
- “In 2022, the court invalidated maps originally drawn by a redistricting commission and approved by the state Legislature due to partisan gerrymandering in favor of Democrats, and ordered a special master to redraw the maps neutrally. The new maps — which compelled many House Democrats to compete in primaries against each other in the 2022 midterms — were challenged by a group of independent voters who sought to have the state’s redistricting commission redraw the maps, with the voters prevailing on appeal at the court in the judgment rendered on Tuesday.” New York’s Highest Court Allows Dems To Redraw Congressional Map, With Potentially Massive Consequences
- “A ranked-choice voting advocacy group is attempting to mislead Wisconsin voters about what a top-five RCV system will do to their election system.” Ranked-Choice Voting Proponents are Lying to Wisconsin Voters to Hide the System’s Flaws
- “If the left simply rinses and repeats 2020, with an extra five million new Democrat neighbors from south of the border, it seems like it’s in the bag.” How the Democrats Can Steal 2024
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST AND RINO SCANDALS, MESHUGAS, CHUTZPOCRISY
- “Will we ever see this list? I’m not sure, but I’d like to think Comer and the Oversight Committee could make it happen.” We May Be One Step Closer to Seeing Jeffrey Epstein’s Flight Logs
- “Regardless of his motives, Gallego’s real estate maneuvers could prove a thorn in his side as he fights to unseat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I., Ariz.). Gallego frequently accuses his political opponents of protecting tax loopholes for wealthy Americans and special interest groups. The congressman’s use of taxpayer funds to lower his own tax bill could open him to charges of hypocrisy, should he continue to deploy such rhetoric against Sinema.” Rubén Gallego Earned $20,000 Renting His Arizona Home While Living in a Taxpayer-Funded DC Townhouse
- “I’m not in the business of propping up fake conservatives just because they have an (R) next to their names. That’s Sean Hannity’s scam, and he can have it. . . Nikki Haley is a quintessential menopausal Karen who wants to run your life for the benefit of the corporate state that got her rich.” Nikki Haley Is Hillary Clinton 2.0 and She Deserves to Be Run Out of the GOP
- “Meanwhile, polling shows [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden has a growing problem with retaining the support of black and Hispanic voters. New York Times/Siena College polling in November found the president’s support among nonwhite voters sank 33 points compared to 2020 election results.” Shock Poll: 17% of Black Americans Support Donald Trump, Up 9 Points from 2020
- “As they always do, the voters have seen through the charade. They have united behind both the MAGA movement and the Trump candidacy because of the way the establishment press and masters of the federal bureaucratic state feel about him. The neoconservative candidacies of Nikki Haley, Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, and other no-names have failed tremendously. If that was not more evident as to the domination of Trump in the polls,”Time to Admit That the GOP Primary is Over and Trump Won
- “Fallon has a history of comments that could prove awkward for his boss’s boss. At Demand Justice, he spearheaded a campaign to pressure then-Supreme Court justice Stephen Breyer to retire because of Breyer’s advanced age. A longtime Harris cheerleader, Fallon slammed Biden during a 2019 Democratic debate, writing on X, formerly Twitter, that ‘Biden trying to complete an answer is a tender moment,’ and criticizing Biden for his past collaboration with segregationists.” Kamala Harris Taps Ageist Biden Critic as Campaign Communications Director
- “Of course Republicans could totally mess this up. There is precedent. But to be fair, when fighting the entirety of corporate media, all of social media except X, the corrupt apparatus in many states, pop culture knuckleheads such as Taylor Swift with knucklehead lemming followers, less money than Democrats and the rest of the movers of culture and information, Republicans need to be nearly perfect to ever win.” Flipping the Senate Is Very Realistic for Republicans
- “As the new political year dawns, voters need to look beyond slogans and name-calling to analyze the policies behind the rhetoric and make their choices based on what will best make America a secure, prosperous, and decent land.” Trump, Dictators, and Policy
- “Of the $708.8 million spent on politics during the 2022 midterm elections by the National Education Association (NEA), American Federation of Teachers (AFT), American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), about 96% of the money went to Democrat political action committees or other leftist causes, the Commonwealth Foundation found.” (Abolish gov’t unions, confiscate their assets – jjs) Gov. Unions Spent Over Half a Billion Dollars Backing Democrats, the Left During Midterm Elections: Report
THE UKRAINIAN “FRONT”
- “The Republican leader’s comments come as Zelensky makes his third trip in a year through the U.S. Capitol with his hands out. Republican opposition to additional aid to Ukraine has steadily grown as voters have balked at Zelensky’s pleas for more handouts from American taxpayers.” Zelensky Leaves Empty-Handed: McConnell Admits Ukraine Aid Talks Going Nowhere, Punts to January
- “It’s time to acknowledge that the U.S. isn’t going to risk World War III to maintain Ukraine’s 1991 borders.” We Need an Immediate Ceasefire in Ukraine, Not Israel
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Will Biden ever take action against Iran and its terrorist proxies?” Houthi Terrorists Join Iran’s Axis of Evil Against Israel and the United States
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE COURTS, WASTE/FRAUD/ABUSE
- “The California governor tries to use ‘per capita’ population adjustments to refute the irrefutable: more Americans have been moving from California to Florida than the other way around.” Another Newsom Whopper
- “Word of warning: do not ask this [so-called quote-unquote “president”] for investment advice.” Biden Puts Us on a Fast Train to Nowhere
- “The state’s punishing tax structure yields a staggering decline in revenues.” California’s Golden Goose, Grounded
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “This first flight of Isaacman’s Polaris program will, as noted, attempt the first spacewalk by a private citizen. The second would also fly on a Dragon capsule, but its mission remains unclear. Both NASA and Isaacman’s Polaris team have been studying the possibility of a repair mission to Hubble. The third mission would be on Starship, once it begins flying operationally.” The Polaris Dawn private space mission now targeting an April ’24 launch
- “Right now the race to become the second company or nation after SpaceX to return and reuse a first stage is between Ispace and Rocket Lab. Chinese pseudo-company successfully completes second rocket vertical take-off and landing
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The surrogacy industry is buoyed by ideas feminism has worked hard to suppress.” The Joy—and Horror—of Surrogacy
- “Is a masculine vitality in Christianity truly ‘a great sin?'” Pope “Fiction” Francis: “Demasculinize the Church”
- Betsy McCaughey: “Gulag by another name.” The #MeToo Lawsuit Carnival
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Scott McKay: “The vast majority of those who watch the couple’s new film are sure to find it vacant and unsatisfying.” Leave the Obamas Behind, Please
- “Rebel comics like Ryan Long, The Babylon Bee step in to skewer far-Left hate.” Comedy Cowards: Late Night, SNL (Mostly) Ignore Antisemitism Spike
- “As a Black woman, this hurts my soul. Lebron should thank God every day for this great nation and this song that represents his freedom. Instead he shits on us every chance he gets.” Sub-Literate Pituitary Case Circus Performer LeBron James Blasted for Sitting During the National Anthem
HITHER & YON
- “It’s been an interesting career, but I think it could have been larger. I think it could have spanned more disciplines: directing, producing, all these other different things. But it would have been at the expense of my own life.” (Solid performer. RIP – jjs) Andre Braugher, Homicide: Life On The Street, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine Star Dead at 61
NOTE: The opinions expressed in the links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.